[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct? pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (83KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 634x421px
is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct?
pic related, took a few creep pics of this milf on weekend, had to be so fucking careful.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 634x421px
>>
>>17134101
Everything is a construct.
Well, just ideas really- but you get the point I hope. Ps: don't be a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>17134101
This isn't advice related. Take your Christmas cake over to >>>/b/
>>
>>17134101

>is the whole idea of privacy a western social construct?

>pic related, took a few creep pics of this milf on weekend, had to be so fucking careful.

The short answer is no.

This woman you took pictures of on the beach, while she may not be cool with you taking pictures and putting them on the internet, has no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Going to the beach and getting nude was her choice, thus does not fall under the category of privacy.

If she were in her home and you were peeping through her windows taking these pictures it would be a completely different argument and would be very much so related to the topic of privacy.

If the construct that you're talking about here is the european countries are typically more open about nudity and sexuality than america then you're correct, and that would be considered a social construct.

But no, I have a feeling no matter the country anyone would be upset if someone were spying on and/or photographing them against their will.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 466x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 466x703px
One more of her walking to her car, I think she might have noticed me lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.