[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: plan_b.jpg (64KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
plan_b.jpg
64KB, 660x443px
Swinging from man to man and receiving constant attention and offers of a relationship, women will never be lonely.

True, despairing loneliness or unrequited love will never be experienced by a woman-that is the exclusive domain of man. When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

Pic related
>>
It's true, being a woman is great. I'm so glad I'm not a man, it must suck knowing you're worthless to the opposite gender
>>
Uh oh, the misogyny thread is back. Instant replies. Every. Single. Day.
>>
>>16937509
A girl in my accounting class complains about being single pretty frequently. She's short, unattractive, and has a pretty dull personality. I also work part time at McDonald's with her.

There's also a girl in my psychology class that has been turned down by pretty much every guy she has talked to. She is also short and unnattractive, but she always has a tendency to go after guys that are obviously out of her league (particularly the ones that play sports). They make fun of her all the time, and I can tell from her facial expressions and body language that she understands why. She sits in front of me and I talk to her from time to time to make her feel better about it.

Step outside of your box, OP.
>>
File: generaltrump.jpg (90KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
generaltrump.jpg
90KB, 399x482px
>>16937513

How is this misogynist?

That's like saying Donald Trump is racist because the tone of his voice
>>
File: tZ6cvvE.webm (1MB, 350x186px) Image search: [Google]
tZ6cvvE.webm
1MB, 350x186px
>>16937515
>my anecdotal experience trumps statistics
>>
>>16937516
This is the equivalent of saying that a black person is not capable of being intelligent. Making statements such as these based on stereotypes and preconceived notions follows the same form of unfair and illogical reasoning.

>inb4 SJW
>inb4 white knight
>inb4 ignores the logical fallacy here because of self-esteem
>>
>>16937529
But anon, these aren't statements based off of stereotypes.
They're statistical facts.
>>
File: trumpjeb.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trumpjeb.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>16937529

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfgbzDvPzt4
>>
>>16937525
The statistical evidence is obviously from a sample of women that are currently in relationships. Did that go over your head? It does not include single women.

I know plenty of girls that are lonely, and I just named two of them that stood out to me the most. I didn't try to trump OP'S statistical evidence that you clearly misinterpreted.
>>
File: JZed3Fm.webm (996KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
JZed3Fm.webm
996KB, 426x240px
>>16937547
We can sit here and bicker about statistics all day and we won't go anywhere

You can't read people's hearts, there's a reason why civilization always had to rely on arranged marriages and political marriages, these things never occurred out of 'love' until relatively recently in human history
>>
>>16937586
>I'm clearly wrong about these statistics and misread them, so let's just ignore it and move on to something else despite the fact that it was the evidence I tried to use in order to support my counterargument.
Ok, let's do that.

>You can't look inside of people's hearts
I don't have to. Both of the girls I talk to are people that I know very well and are acquainted with for over 5 hours every week. The way the girl in my psychology class acts just screams loneliness and insecurity, as well as the girl that I have accounting and work with.

I also have a friend who has an ex-girlfriend that he is hopelessly trying to reconnect with who was pretty lonely as a person as well. Poor social skills despite being somewhat popular because of her looks, only one or two real friends, poor family relationships, underlying psychological issues, etc. Sure, she has other people around her, but that doesn't mean that she isn't a lonely person who is emotionally detached from her family.

I have also met older women in the past (from my stepmother's family) who have spent the better part of their lives in celibacy.

>political marriages
That literally had nothing to do with helping people find love. They were usually used to settle disputes or strengthen political relationships.

Also it's the 21st century, and I don't see how that logic applies to the overwhelming majority of the population since our views are based on different ethical standards and cultural customs.

Lonely women exist for the same reasons that lonely men exist, although it is generally easier for women to compensate for it by other means.

Social dynamics aren't consistent enough for anecdotal evidence to be completely worthless in that aspect. A basic concept of psychology is that social skills are learned by observing the behavioral patterns of others.
>>
>>16937515
>she always has a tendency to go after guys that are obviously out of her league (particularly the ones that play sports). They make fun of her all the time, and I can tell from her facial expressions and body language that she understands why
But she won't lower her standards will she
Chad is all that's acceptable to even the grosses females
>>
>>16937509
>This thread again.
Didn't you win the argument already? What are you looking to do here?
You're not even asking for advice.
>>
>>16937509
oh look, its this thread again
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16937509
Constantly, desperatly dependent on man. Paranoid about their physical appearance - since when you are not 'pretty', most man, and every woman treats you like trash. Emotionally unstable. Can't understand and pursue long term goals, only way to some position is to manipulate and use males attracted to you. When 35+ and without family with kids - turning into delusional, crazy alcoholics.

And all I need is not to have deformed face, eat right and hit the gym once or twice a week + have a decent job and don't suck at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw
>>
>>16937701
>When 35+ and without family with kids - turning into delusional, crazy alcoholics.
Well gee whiz she rejected men for decades and now has to reap what she's sewn
>>
>>16937509

Source: your dumbfuck polling site that is 100% meaningless. Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.