[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are all trannies crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

and how can you make them sane. or put up with their crazy well enough to love them.
>>
They had to go through puberty twice as different genders basically. That would drive anyone crazy.
Anyway, you can't fix crazy regardless of who it's from. You either can deal with it, or you can't. If you can't, you're hurting both of you by staying.
>>
>>16816138
why can't you fix crazy? isn't it something therapy and drugs can fix?
>>
>>16816130
Because like all homosexuals they suffer from mental illness
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 477x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 477x351px
>>16816138
>They had to go through puberty twice as different genders basically.
>>
>>16816152
it's not homosexuality lol
>>
Transgenderism is a mental disorder that usually accompanies other major disorders. If you're not comfortable in the skin you're in then you're a reptillian.
>>
>>16816130
I've had some gender dysmorphia, but it went away when I recovered from some pretty nasty depression and anxiety. I'm still a gynephile, I still paint my toenails and wear women's underwear sometimes, but now it's a fetish or a hobby. I function happily as a male. If I had been offered hormones and surgery at 13, I would have taken them instantly
It's now my opinion that there's a causational link between mental illness and transexuality. The research shows improvement in mental health in post-op transexuals, but it has become taboo to suggest treating them with antipsychotics or other psychoactives. We just don't treat mental illness like we do physical illness, you don't say you have 'pain somewhere' and get the same diagnosis as everyone, just because we understand physical health more.
So really I don't know. There's a lot you can do to help someone with a personality disorder etc, but progress can be slow and it's a huge investment.
Ask yourself if it's worth it, or if you should just get a nice twink. They'll fuck anything, most of them dress to a degree, and they can be pretty mentally healthy now we accept homosexuality
>>
>>16816148
Not fix, just treat
>>
>>16816172
they all have personality disorders? she does seem to fit a lot of the stuff i'm reading on wikipedia
>>
>>16816182
>she
If it has xy chromosomes it's a guy
>>
>>16816186
you didn't even need to post anything. we get it; you're an asshole. don't have to go around shouting about it.
>>
>>16816191
Real talk hurts sometimes, kid. I'm not here to play nice with your feelings.
>>
>>16816182
That's my theory, the best data shows huge rates of personality disorders in pre-op transexuals, but as I said the diagnosis of these things is completely subjective and symptomatic. They use 'depression scores' etc but it's very obvious what to choose to get which result, and relies on honesty from patients
>>16816186
He's also a person who's went to extreme lengths because he truly he was born a woman. This isn't nearly as delusional as thinking you're a dog or whatever, but it may be guided by a serious mental health issue. In that case, it's something caused by environment, physiology, womb conditions, etc. Either way, it's a victimless crime and a very sincere and painful belief, it's only a very basic courtesy to use pronouns towards adults seriously living as the other gender
>>
>>16816156
except that literally happens to them you fucking idiot. have you ever been on /lgbt/? that's how obnoxious some can be, but they eventually calm down

>>16816162
shut up dogfucker
>>
>>16816195
We're not sexually attracted to chromosomes, he could be fucking a tranny convincing enough to trick his brain and still be straight. Real gay sex is really fucking gay. There's a man naked, you have your face in pubes and balls, you can either fuck a hairy man ass or take it up your ass, which can be very painful even when done right, and in the end you might end up with warm, salty man cum in your mouth. People who just fuck trannies couldn't do that, it wouldn't arouse them and it would probably disgust them. They're not gay
>>
>>16816204
so there's no cure for personality disorders?

>>16816207
she's been on hrt for over 3 years and is still crazy af

how long does it take them to calm down?
>>
>>16816204
personality disorders are a result of ones upbringing, and correlated to trauma. often trans people's families are not accepting and are even abusive towards them, do you not see why one would develop certain patterns to cope w/ that environment?

im not saying it is impossible for one to already have a personality disorder, and then come to realize that they're trans, though. mental illness does not automatically mean one is invalid
>>
>>16816216
there is no cure for personality disorders, just a way to make them more managable. one that has bpd can get dbt, which helps a lot
>>
>>16816221
dbt?
>>
>>16816218
That's actually my point, when I was kinda 11-13 probably would have tried to get on hormones if I was any more depressed, and I was depressed because of my environment. So if I had a really shitty time, I'd prob be a tranny, I prob wouldn't have recovered as well as I have
>>16816216
There's treatment options like drugs and CBT, but it's more like a problem you live with. Some weeks you forget all about it, some it's all you think about. It's a big commitment for a partner, make sure you're willing to do that and it's worth it
>>
>>16816156
I'm sorry, I need to be politically correct for you. Once they had normal puberty as their normal gender, and then they took hormones of the other gender. And surprisingly they don't feel the same. They go through a hormonal change, even though it's self induced.
Was there an argument against that? It's my understanding of it anyway.
>>
i guess i'll dump her then. kinda love her but i don't want damaged goods if there's no way to fix her.

sad.
>>
>>16816247
It's still a fairly drastic change in emotions from what I gather. It's also just traumatic, even if you think they're crazy you must admit telling everyone about it and going through all these changes must be a nightmare. I'm not sure I'd call it a 'puberty' either, but it's certainly in the same ballpark
>>
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness related to body dysmorphic disorder. They're crazy because they have a literal mental illness but instead of medicating it society has decided that expensive hormones and surgeries that place even more stress on the sufferer are a better way to deal with it.
>>
>>16816215
That's some Olympic gold medal mental gymnastics there to try and convince yourself you are not gay by fucking men.
>>
>>16816259
I mean the puberty thing was sort of tongue in cheek with the "it'd drive anyone crazy."
Sometimes I forget those things don't translate online.

My personal views? It might be good or beneficial for some people. But I think there are a lot of people who are depressed or have other issues that make them think changing genders would fix them. So.. There's good and bad I guess. Have to take things case by case.
>>
So I think she's gonna kill herself now. Feel like shit for doing this.
>>
>>16816130
>Illogically hate own penis to the point of wanting it cut off
>Anything but insane
This eluded you?
>>
>>16816152
This
>>16816160
Except for the fact that it LITERALLY IS
>>16816162
This too
>>16816172
FUCKING FAGGOT
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>>/lgbt/
>>16816186
This
>>16816191
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 420x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 420x272px
Hey this thread looks fun.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.