[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex who broke up with me 2 days before Valentines day now texted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x360px
My ex who broke up with me 2 days before Valentines day now texted me that she misses me and wants to get back together, and that breaking up with me was a mistake. I still love her, but I think she had something going on Valentines. What do I do? I still love her so fucking much but I'm not a cuck to be used and thrown away, and if she actually had something going I can not forgive myself for getting back together with her
>>
Ignore her move to another state/or change your phone number and get off social media. Any thing that reminds you of her stay away.

I'm doing the same now with a very similar situation.

Just stop talking about her also as much as you can it helps trust me.

Please don't be a cuck anon.
>>
>>16807598
>she arranges date for Valentine's Day
>it goes shit
>you're the back-up
>>
>>16807598
She's using you. Just don't text her and move on. Love is blinding, so make sure you know when to see the light of other women before making the mistake. Make her your side hoe.
>>
>>16807598
Hey buddy.. go take a nap. You are better than her
>>
She is using you for attention and reassurance. Fuck her - though not literally - and tell her the same; she is not worth the heartache. If she wanted to be together she would not have given up so easily.
>>
>dumps you to fuck Chad
>fucks Chad
>can go back to you without feeling guilty of cheating
>you'll take her back because you're a cuck
>she'll abuse you and take your money
If I was you I'd kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 300x450px
>>16808605
Lmao im dead
>>
DO
NOT
TAKE HER BACK
>>
>>16807598

>>>/r9k/

Thank me later.
>>
Name? I just went on a Valentines date with a chick that broke up with her bf the previous day
>>
>>16809047

lol gotta love it
>>
>>16809047

Is your name Jody?
>>
>>16809073
Nope sorry. Also I'm a Canadabro
>>
>>16807598
a fool one must be, to succumb to such nonsense. disregard her, you must.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.