[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (409KB, 1738x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409KB, 1738x2133px
Please help guys any advice helps. Recently I have come to terms with the fact that I am gay. My parents are very strict Muslims and I have no one to turn too. They are monitor my text message and other social media websites but not my twitch account I'm looking for someone to talk too. My user name is mw0525. Please I am afraid if I tell my parents they may kill me.
>>
Please anyone I don't know where else to go
>>
Bi male here. Do you live with them?
>>
Bi male again. Id rather not do twitch but I recommend that you weather it out until you are independent, THEN come out. Nothing else I can recommend
>>
>>16618283
Funny how you blame your religion when there are plenty of gay middle eastern folk that don't get in trouble for being that way

Stop blaming your religion. Your parents and their strict upbringing and Worldly views are to blame. Religion has fuck all to do with it, and newsflash; every religion is traditionally against gays. Doesn't mean they get killed, most accept them and move on
>>
I live with them. I'm not blaming religion
>>
>>16618317

what? im normally gung ho with the 'stop giving religion so much BS' but all OP said was that his parents were strict muslims. he didnt blame his religion at all, if anything 'strict' implies the fault lies on the parents.

either way, your comment is not only irrelevant but cringe worthy.
>>
And when I say kill me it is a figure of speech. But i know they might kick me out
>>
Yup agree better to wait until you are in your own space, do you live in a gay friendly country? If not consider what you could study so you can look to immigrate later on
>>
>>16618346
So go be gay somewhere else.

>>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.