[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I need some advice on what to get my sister for Christmas. She is 23 and I'm thinking of going to Target. I'd like to keep it around $40.

Any ideas?
>>
>>16597727
It's almost as though every 23 year old woman likes the same thing.
>>
>>16597727

Think about what she likes then go get that.

Not that hard.
>>
>>16597747
They do
>>
Give her my phone number pham
>>
>>16597784
She's not into black guys
>>
>>16597756
>>16597763
>>16597747

So, tell Chad that she's DTF this christmas, tell him to wrap his dong up and put a little tag on it saying "Lots of love, lil' bruv" because he's your present to her. Chad's cool with it.

She'll literally owe you for life because you managed to get Chad to notice her.
>>
>>16597727
Candles, face creams and shiny stuff.
>>
>>16597945
nailed it

>>16597960
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16597945

She will be after I'm done with her
>>
Buy her a diamond ring, then a wedding.

Oh you said sister.

Buy her a horse dildo then.

Or be weird and buy her a necklace. That's what a good person would do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.