[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG/Genderbend Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 102

File: IMG_1592.jpg (107KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1592.jpg
107KB, 640x905px
Talking points from last thread: the birth and rise of KO, an anon was going to work on an Elastigirl TG story, and more I probably forgot. Post relevant follow ups.

Magical and sci-fi edition. MTF or FTM. No HRT, crossdressing, or surgery. NO. SISSY. SHIT.

Also no begging for links to pay content, shits up the thread and derails everything. Plus, it's all sissy shit.
>>
File: IMG_1593.jpg (126KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.jpg
126KB, 640x905px
>>1388793
Old thread >>1370782
>>
File: IMG_1594.jpg (134KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.jpg
134KB, 640x905px
>>1388795
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (149KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
149KB, 640x905px
>>1388797
>>
File: IMG_1596.jpg (141KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1596.jpg
141KB, 640x905px
>>1388800
>>
File: IMG_1597.png (181KB, 464x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.png
181KB, 464x642px
>>1388803
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (192KB, 850x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
192KB, 850x1138px
Also, no, the irony that the comic I posted is a pay comic is not lost on me. But you can find the imgur link for this one by just googling. Super simple stuff.
>>
>>1388814
Who even is this character?
>>
File: 1 Babby's first TG.png (510KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
1 Babby's first TG.png
510KB, 1080x900px
Hey guys! I'll post my stuff here from the last thread.
>>
File: 2 The Squeakuel.png (605KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
2 The Squeakuel.png
605KB, 1080x900px
>>1388971
>>
File: 3 Return of Jafar .png (652KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
3 Return of Jafar .png
652KB, 1080x900px
>>1388973
>>
File: 4 Days of Future Past.png (821KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
4 Days of Future Past.png
821KB, 1080x900px
>>1388975
>>
File: 5 Electric Boogaloo.png (800KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
5 Electric Boogaloo.png
800KB, 1080x900px
>>1388976
>>
>>1388977
Your still god tier anon.
>>
>>1388977
So, did you decided how you will follow this up?
>>
>>1389165
I'm kinda on the fence about a few ideas I have bouncing around that I can't really pin down. Any ideas?
>>
>>1389168
Let me see...MC has no documents and conection with previous life right?

So maybe Justin is a nice guy and offer to help her, giving her a place to stay while she has amnesia.

Them you make a short montage of their relationship - like MC still trying to act like his former self, maybe even trying to give some advice in women to him? -
but as time passes, he is wondering if Justin noticed his new dress, if he is checking him out and so on.

Basicaly it slowly becomes something more - all the time showing conflict inside of MC.

Can end the page with him proposing her.

Next one, start with them leaving the weeding, you already do all the milfication process that people wanted, and end it with MC taking the kids somewhere.

What ya think?
>>
File: 1494457121509.jpg (134KB, 1200x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1494457121509.jpg
134KB, 1200x1311px
>Carl, Jason, Marc, and Kyle are hanging out and some girl asks to take a picture of them
>She's a witch who gets off to this sort of shit as a powertrip, hoarding masculinity she steals with her magick cellphone
>She snaps a shot of them and over the next 2 weeks they all slowly change with reality adjusting around them, becoming women
>Carl becomes Carla, still a film student, but now a lanky, leggy hipster chick with a love for guys with beards she can't quite place. Sucks dick like a champ.
>Jason, now Jenna, is a fairly traditional stacked blonde bombshell with more tits than brains, she likes guys who can make her laugh and puts out like you wouldn't believe. Looking for a man to support her so she doesn't have to go to school.
>Marc becomes Marcy, a pale thicc azn with a shy disposition and an inability to handle lewd. She's got a big old daddy kink and a round, fat ass that eats up dicks like pac-man. She winds up getting with a somewhat older man.
>Kyle, now Kyra, is a total bondage slut that winds up as a ponybitch for a shitty sleazy club owner, but eventually settles down with a client ( a weedy, shy beta that went there out of desperation and winds up finding confidence in domming her).
>This new reality settles very slowly, with nobody else besides the four of them able to percieve the changes...up until they can't remember either.
>The types of men they wind up settling down with reflect their original personas, and a 2 years later shot establishes their future situations
>They're all knocked the fuck up and reflecting on how they got there
>And the witch that did it already sold their former masculinity in bottles to desperate nu-males on the darknet
>>
File: 1.png (700KB, 951x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
700KB, 951x1020px
1/4
>>
File: 2.png (752KB, 1008x1216px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
752KB, 1008x1216px
2/4
>>
File: 3.png (970KB, 1008x1497px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
970KB, 1008x1497px
3/4
>>
File: 4.png (547KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
547KB, 800x771px
4/4
>>
>>1389185
That's one idea, I might use that but I kinda feel like it's lacking that special... something.
>>
>>1389168
Have Justin offer a place for her to stay the night (family obv swimming in $$$, gotta be plenty of empty bedrooms in mansion). Which then leads into....
Possibly having Justin being essentially a NEET, where both of them are super awkward around each other but for really different reasons. Him because "how do you interact with a hot girl/even realize hot girl is interested in you" and her because of the obvious/inevitable confused identity ( /gender identity) and being attracted to him but not wanting to be kind of idea.
>>
>>1389227
I think you may have made the story too open-ended to have a satisfying conclusion.
To piggyback off of an Anon's idea in the other thread, maybe just do a milfification montage and call it a day.
OR, better yet, make a strawpoll and absolve yourself of all the responsibility.
>>
>>1389264
Good idea

http://www.strawpoll.me/12947099
I'll check it tomorrow at 1:30 PM EST
>>
>>1389279
mermaid tf assassin with mer sex.
>>
>>1389279
http://www.strawpoll.me/12947138
Here's another.
>>
File: Nigger what.gif (329KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger what.gif
329KB, 300x168px
>>1389300
I...wha...but why?
>>
>>1389279
Why not "Date->stay night->montage of sexy outfits->marriage/fuck->Milf"?
>>
>>1389168
I would stay away from too much MC, that kinda takes away from the fun of TG since by the end, you end up with just a normal girl who is rather attached to some guy. I say lean into it a bit, have her torn between her programing to be a perfect girl friend and breed the next generation of blue bloods and 'his' need to get away or fight it. Since Justin seems nice enough maybe she eventually gives in and takes it as the best of a bad situation, but keep the mind their.

Personality death is both kinda messed up and a bit of a coup out for what has been a wonderful little story! So far you have had a good blend of submission and defiance, just stick with that and see where thing go as a 'man' sleeps with another man and finds himself the first dude to be knocked up.

Oh and make sure we get more of the dad in their, he is to wonderfully slimy of a villain to not come back and be a dick. Also if you wanted to stretch it out or do a sequel... Pay back IS a bitch...
>>
>>1389192
>ponybitch

Total Benet killer.

Even worse on the original story. Should have gone with the goth/scene that they were hitting on.
>>
File: Vampastry.png (618KB, 3652x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Vampastry.png
618KB, 3652x1548px
>>
File: vampposttf.png (286KB, 1268x1666px) Image search: [Google]
vampposttf.png
286KB, 1268x1666px
>>1389655
Part 2! Now with twin action!
>>
I did me some writefagging. You might not like it if you're squeamish, but the worst thing it really has is loose-fitting skin
https://pastebin.com/20cqcyUR
>>
>>1389650
I actually don't mind that either I was just going off the picture

Replacing the weird ponybitch stuff with a goth/scene chick would be an improvement
>>
This week's Friday Freebies

http://bibrary.blogspot.com/2017/05/freebie-fiction-friday-putting-tg-in_12.html

many are limited time offers, so don't delay!
>>
>>1388814
I find it genuinely hard to believe people would pay to see this
>>
>>1389656
Nosferatu Lesbians are cute!
>>
I've been looking for this for days and this is probably the best place to ask. It's an image or short series of images - a man is getting fucked by a futa alien and is turning more and more feminine. It's in the style of a caption but I've dredged the depths of sad-panda and found nothing. Anyone here know what I'm talking about? I think the futa alien was red and the guy was turning into a big-titted blue alien.
>>
>>1389858
We hate futa here mate.
>>
The poll closes in like 4 hours, go vote if you haven't already!
>>
File: IMG_1605.jpg (140KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.jpg
140KB, 640x905px
>>1389804
Legitimately my favorite TG comic, probably. Sorry, jerking off when suddenly your dick becomes a dildo that plunges straight into yourself while you grow huge tits and your ass and hips swell out? What kind of shit taste do you have to have to dislike this.
>>
File: 1494522448801.jpg (41KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494522448801.jpg
41KB, 720x540px
copy paste from last thread

>>1388977
>be me
>running newspaper, feels good man
>son is a beta kissless virgin
>start to worry that my legacy will die out because of my worthless kid
>all this stress on top of my work
>decide to custom make a waifu for him, but who?
>Not parker, he actually gets good pics of spiderman.
>Even though it would be putting that worthless faggot to good use.
>Fuck it, use the no-name intern.
>It works, now my son will get some pussy.
>Go back to work
>Parker has more pictures of Spiderman
>mfw
>>
More copy paste from last thread

>marketing major responds to job posting for wendy's social media intern
>gets hired
>first day, get's given a company phone with the official twitter account signed in, and a red wig
>is told the wig is a hazing ritual and everybody wears it their first day
>throughout the day, he turns into Wendy as his meme tweets get shittier and shittier
>by the end of the day he's fully THICC wendy and horny as hell
>get's fucked by a bunch of office dudes
>at the end of the day he's shown sprawled on the floor naked, as a dude again, asking if he can wear the wig tomorrow
I like this idea. Over time, he should fall more into the role of smug, thicc, horny social media manager/office slut, with taking off the wig changing him back less and less until he's trapped as a literal corporate whore and loving it
>>
Idea for a TG story.

3 Friends, a stoner, a chad, and a nerd decide to go to a vidya convention. Throughout the day, after being given a spin attack, mushroom, and triforce pin by a slightly suspiscious booth babe they slowly turn into the spitting images of Samus Aran, Princess Peach, and Princess Zelda (long ear prosthetics). The real focus is on the aftereffects and the consequences of their personalities synthesizing. Stonerbabe Samus winds up getting involved with a young military man despite his easygoing nature, Chadpeach becomes a cheerleader and realizes she has an insatiable desire to give an attractive working-class italian man a litter of children, and zeldanerd becomes a total hikkomori who winds up lezzing it up with a tomboyish link crossplayer
>>
File: chuckle.png (46KB, 184x201px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
46KB, 184x201px
>>1390082
I'm glad you guys liked it so much that you made a meme from it
>>
File: kekite.png (160KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
kekite.png
160KB, 1080x900px
>>1389279
>>1389307
Alright, the votes are in! We're going with
Date to stay night(awkward/kiss) to Marriage/fuck to Milf
>>1389307
This one is weird, it seems people want AR but can't choose between Magic or Machine TF. Any story ideas for an AR sequence?
>>
listen y'all i just want more content of ppl getting tg'd and then getting fucked. like, transformation sequences are cool and all, but i'm way more into it when there's some resolution besides "woops i'm a girl now"
>>
some gangbanger decides to mug a hood guru, the crackhead hobo mage decides to turn him into a big-titted blonde that his homies gangbang with some of his slum mojo

a rapper, shot 9 times and left for dead makes a bargain with a skeletal pimplike specter of death, becomes an emo white psychopomp hooker sent out to seduce those who'mst've escaped the backhand of death

illegal immigrants are captured by a rogue cell of kekite NEET monks and through memetic sorcery and genetic alteration are turned into physical simacularums of their assorted waifus.
>>
>>1390191
Why no combine the AR with the runner-up harem girl idea?
>Man in middle age crisis decides to go take a trip to Arabia
>Finds lamp in thrift shop, worse case scenario it'd be a slightly overpriced but definitely exotic paperweight he could show off to his cubicle worker colleagues
>Holy shit actual Djinni
>Wishes for youth back, to see action like in the good old uni days, enough riches to never have to worry again
>Thrown into distant past and turned into a slave harem girl for an aristocratic lesbian
>>
>>1390265
I like it but
>lesbian
Dropped
>>
File: 5.jpg (970KB, 2770x1250px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
970KB, 2770x1250px
I've been out of the loop since 2.0. Has there been any updates for Student Transfer?

Or, dare I ask, Press Switch?
>>
>>1390191

Magic/AR

> A tourist staying at a haunted japanese hotel is turned into a creepy, pale, stringy-haired little asian girl by the ghost looking for a "friend", but manages to escape her in time to still be alive and human...just stuck as a creepy IDless child in a foreign nation

>An attempt to infiltrate a rival family of mages with faerie glamour goes just a little too well, and a hotshot amateur mage winds up stuck in the body and eventually the mind of a preteen girl without anyone even missing a note.

> A conquistador and his men discover the fountain of youth after a long, bloody campaign. The mesoamerican fertility goddess presiding over the pool decides that they are to make up the population they decimated and all who imbibe the water start turning into pregnant teenage aztec girls, with some of the men being absorbed into the wombs of others to serve as the next generation of breeders

> a teenage wiccan girl curses her ex-boyfriend to become the younger sister of the girl he left her for, making her still-retained crush an incestuous mess while taking her entire life from her and leaving her a little lesbo teenybopper with nobody the wiser

>A group of friends on a road trip wind up passing through a small town that claims to be "the best family spot in america" and wind up being transformed into a father, mother, and two girls on vacation.

>A misguided attempt at diabolism leaves a circle of amateur demon-summoners stuck in the bodies of slutty, fetish-riddled teenage girls destined to increase the overall amount of sin in the world

Machine TG/AR

>An adoption agency that specializing in finding "the perfect fit" for childless couples works with the machine company to turn a connectionless drifter into a little girl

>an attempted industrial esponage ends poorly and the spy winds up as a teenage slave for an arabian oil sheikh

>A desperate and wealthy man who lost his daughter in a car accident has a replacement commissioned
>>
Post storyless TG sequences you enjoy and I'll come up with narratives for them.
>>
>>1390371
> A conquistador and his men discover the fountain of youth after a long, bloody campaign. The mesoamerican fertility goddess presiding over the pool decides that they are to make up the population they decimated and all who imbibe the water start turning into pregnant teenage aztec girls, with some of the men being absorbed into the wombs of others to serve as the next generation of breeders

Please no. This is horrifying.
>>
>>1390371
I like the Japanese tourist and the Glamour ideas.
>>
>>1390397
Filthy casual

>>1390447
Ayy thx
>>
File: groovy.gif (4MB, 622x475px) Image search: [Google]
groovy.gif
4MB, 622x475px
>>1390371
KA here, I like the roadtrip one, the spy/oil sheikh one, and the replacement daughter one. However, the one that intrigued me the most is the Conquistador one, It's really weird but I kinda like it.
>>
>>1390631
Fuck magical tg. It's always the same, "oh no, I'm shrinking/growing tits/my dick disappeared!" And then bam, it's over. It's the least creative thing ever. Pleb trash. Machine tg is where it's at. The more unique devices/mechanisms the better.
>>
idea for Machine TF:

A corporate spy gets captured by a Korean corporation. To make him disappear, he is transformed into a qt Korean girl, and the brainwashed and trained to become an idol
>>
>>1390631

yeeeah boy u know it

im the best idea-guy parasite in the game

>>1390738

nigger you must understand. magical tg is for the aftershow, machine tg is for the process.

also, magical tg is just improved darmatically when there's like some knowledge of occultism or folklore that helps it feel more...idk magical and not just getting hit by trannie lightning. like a guy getting a tattoo of a hot woman that grows more masculine as he grows less, or a wannabe satanist getting breastfed by a succubus until he turns into a disgusting, wanton slut that constantly leaks from her tits.

You have so many options as far as nonstandard method of process;

a voodoo man facing off against a wannabe witch hunter nicks him on the neck with a queen of spades he throws. thicc black girl-ness spreads from the papercut like an infection over the coming days.

an orgy in new mexico set on land long since cursed by the trickster god coyote causes its participants to start switching genders wherever their bodies touch.

a duo of wannabe date rapists are apprehended by their victim's friend, a tantric mage who turns them into a pair of desperately horny and roofied up club sluts with understated figures. the amount of dick they take by sunrise will decide their overall figure, with every swallowed load becoming a cup size, every anal nut becoming more booty mass, every rope of seed in their pussy becoming overall sexualization.
>>
>>1390798
some poor bastard in a never-ending cycle of performing for thousands in a dreamlike haze and fucking old korean executives to smooth out trade deals, all the while having all the rough edges of the personality smoothed off by drugs and hypnosis
>>
>>1390816
Yeah, that's the idea.

Alternatively, it would be cool to do a North Korean version. Character gets transformed and indoctrinated into becoming a Kim Jong Un worshiping drone, goes through military training (in a cute little uniform), maybe partakes in some sort of giant mass celebration as a dancer or singer for the glory of the regime...
>>
>>1390377
How's about this one?
>>
What happen with the Elastigirl TG stuff?
>>
>>1391030
I'm here. I'll repost the pastebin from the last thread.

What do you guys wanna see our new elastic milf do with her abilities?

https://pastebin.com/S3VH0FMv
>>
File: redheadtg.jpg (995KB, 3000x798px) Image search: [Google]
redheadtg.jpg
995KB, 3000x798px
>>1390377
pls
>>
>>1390738
>machine TG

I'd rather have a highly pleasurable or at least painless TG, maybe even bladeless and painful, than being modified by a fucking knife and needle monster. Plus, there's less of the idea of you being a FULL FEMALE from machine TG. Seems way too artificial. Viruses/sicknesses, a pill, a formula, etc, those are all also good non-magical ways.

But magical is gr8 m8.
>>
>>1391205
>https://pastebin.com/S3VH0FMv
can someone draw the TG?
>>
>>1391205
How about doing a 'test run' of his/her new abilities? Stretching, bending, folding, flattening, etc... maybe even going gooey/liquid as some elastic OCs can do?
>>
>>1391287
Definitely an ability test drive, but considering Elastigirl never melts or even indicates she can, it would probably be a bit far to make this dude who just turned into her do it. Probably would be best to just stick with stretchy. Large insertions, autocunnilingus, long tongue, etc. I'd like to eventually get it to a part where she goes and fucks multiple people in multiple rooms, AKA blowing somebody in one room while her lower half is in another getting railed. That's fun.
>>
I love it when you guys send me notes with your ideas. If you have any weird/cool ideas for a tg send them to me
http://kekiteacolyte.deviantart.com/
>>
>>1391446
>>1391244
Do this!!! This is weird and good
>>
File: 1484449161640.png (347KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1484449161640.png
347KB, 1000x1300px
>>1390377
Not really a sequence but whatever
>>
>>1389656
Is there any more of this?
>>
File: tfranmasequence.png (785KB, 2894x2046px) Image search: [Google]
tfranmasequence.png
785KB, 2894x2046px
>>1390377
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 1.jpg (426KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 1.jpg
426KB, 1280x960px
Hey, I found a sequence that's similar to what KA is doing. It's called "Make-a-Nymph" by http://kivalagracia.deviantart.com/
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 2.jpg (483KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 2.jpg
483KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 3.jpg (248KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 3.jpg
248KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 4.jpg (450KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 4.jpg
450KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 5.jpg (459KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 5.jpg
459KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: Make-a-Nymph 6.jpg (543KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Make-a-Nymph 6.jpg
543KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>1391723
>>1391726
>>1391730
>>1391733
>>1391734
>>1391736
Wtf is this art
>>
>>1391738
yeah it's pretty bad but there's really not that much machine tg out there, so I guess beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>1391744
Idk where you've been, cause there's an ocean of machine tg
>>
Part 6 is done with the sketch process, I'll start early tomorrow to finish it. It's the final installation in the series and I think will have enough to please you guys.
>>
>>1389913
Can you tell me who that artist is? Link would be nice, but just knowing the name would be amazing.
>>
>>1391913
http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/link.jpg

Here is a Link
>>
>>1391829
Where?
>>
>>1391829
>>1392052
Yeah, "where?" is right. Post it.
>>
File: Experimental_machine00.jpg (325KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Experimental_machine00.jpg
325KB, 800x1200px
>>1392052

here is a start for you

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2921782/Experimental-machine
>>
>>1391913
Artist is WitchKing00 but no idea which one of his comics that one image belongs to.
>>
>>1392474
Actually, comic is 'Shower Room Surprise'
>>
File: milf machine.png (1MB, 1600x940px) Image search: [Google]
milf machine.png
1MB, 1600x940px
>>
>>1392669
every. fucking. thread.
>>
File: DELETE THIS.png (605KB, 714x461px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.png
605KB, 714x461px
>>1392669
KA here.

Get out,
>>
>>1392729
Fuckin based lmao
>>
>>1390798
there's actually a story almost exactly like this, except instead of Korea it's Japan, and he's just a guy who owes them money instead

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=3443&ageconsent=ok&warning=4
>>
File: 1490291593390.png (1MB, 1400x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1490291593390.png
1MB, 1400x1036px
>>1390265
I want to see it
>>1390280
>Having this shit taste
>>
File: 6 The Half Blood Prince.png (836KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
6 The Half Blood Prince.png
836KB, 1080x900px
At long last, after many hours of work, here it is. The long awaited conclusion.
>>
File: UmMhksD.gif (745KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
UmMhksD.gif
745KB, 500x281px
>>1393280
Would have loved more, but that's just cus this was so good! Well done anon, you have done gods work here and I for one welcome our new artfag overlord.
>>
>>1393280
aaaaaaand now i'm gonna have to avoid thinking about this shit at work all night lmao
>>
>>1393280
Such terrifyingly christian and wholesome end.
I'm looking forward for the next.
>>
>>1393359
>
>wholesome, christian love with your loving wife and having a family with her
>terrifying
Pick one, degenerate.
>>
>>1393410
It's a joke, spergo.
>>
>>1393280
>Dad runs a successful newspaper
>spiderman in picture
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>1391913
The name has already been told but his comics took so long to be done. He's currently working on a Smash Comic since March and is still undone.
>>
>>1393280
Would have sugested some awareness of the previous gender at some point.

But this is amazing, great work dude.

I should do something like that one of these times.
>>
>>1391589
That's all of this sequence in particular, the artist is PrurientPie on FurAffinity
>>
>>1393721
The Middle-left panel looks like she's deciding whether or not she should keep the last shred of musculinity in her, or at least to me.
>>
>>1392729
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>1388793
>>
>>1393208
Lesbian tg is the least gay form of tg from the self insert perspective but if you just have a general tf fetish/power kink and you like being in the guy fucking the newly minted gril's shoes it's kinda meh
>>
>>1393923
Actual literal /r9k/ wizards are a great trope
>>
>>1393923
Is he wearing Megumin clothes?
>>
>>1388971
>>1388973
>>1388975
>>1388976
>>1388977
>>1393280
>filenames
Does KA's greatness know no bounds?
>>
File: 1484179430748.jpg (899KB, 2000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1484179430748.jpg
899KB, 2000x1518px
>>
>>1393280
Oh hell yes, she knows how to take that dick :)

Fantastic job my man. Did a really good job of ticking all the boxes and making something that pleased I'm sure the majority of the group.

Maybe I'll commission you to see her in sexier outfits before having the kids, taking more cock.
>>
getting OC done for once boiz,new fap material
>>
File: ssd.png (341KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ssd.png
341KB, 1366x768px
>>1393989
oops
>>
File: Censor 1.png (585KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
Censor 1.png
585KB, 480x615px
>The last few parts of Made to Order don't have as many favorites as the first few
>but why
>do research
>realize I forgot to put tags on the last 3
fuck me man
>>
>>1392669
E V E R Y T H R E A D U N T I L Y O U L I K E I T
>>
>>1393280
Good shit, taking suggestions / commissions?
>>
>>1394357
Suggestions, sure!
Commissions, depends.
>>
File: A Smuggler's Debt.png (926KB, 890x756px) Image search: [Google]
A Smuggler's Debt.png
926KB, 890x756px
I honestly can't believe I made this in one night desu. Tell me what you think!
>>
>>1393824
its fucking hideous
>>
>>1394357
I'd enjoy seeing an adaptation of material from Kat Cresent's "Welcome to Saturn Beta" since it's wrapping up soon.

Has nanomachine genderswap in chapters 1-2.
>>
>>1393280
Only change I'd make is them having at least 1 daughter.
>>
>>1394381
Its decent, solid B+. The post TG pose and expression are a bit less dynamic, like bring turned into a slave girl is a mild inconvenience rather then a shocking and embracing change.

But... Aside from that its pretty solid. Would fap agin.
>>
>>1394586
Thank you! The pose I was going for was a "Forced to show off the merchandise" thing, but I'm glad you liked it either way
>>
>>1394586
i mean im pretty sure han solo wouldn't be breaking down under these circumstances, just looking to cap whoever's responsible
>>
>>1393993
cute artstyle. refine it more, maybe add some lewd, and i'd whack my dick to it
>>
>>1394058
"missa jerk off missa penis maxibig to dis image,bombad job drawfag"
>>
>>1394058
>The last few parts of Made to Order don't have as many favorites as the first few
what is "Made to Order"?
a game or somethinng
>>
>>1394880
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>1394884
who shat in your cornflakes?
>>
File: A N G E R Y.png (89KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
A N G E R Y.png
89KB, 400x333px
>>1394909
My uncle
>>
>>1391230
>Jose is a normie mexican-american dude going in for his first year at college
>His new roommate, Clyde, is a fucking weirdo who's seemingly a little obsessive about MRA shit
>A skinny permavirgin with a redhead fixation makes for a tough first impression but maybe he's not too bad
>They decide to drink to break the ice a little
>Clyde claims to be into mixology, and offers Jose a shot he describes as "life-changing"
>Irish whiskey, cinnamon liquor, and a little drop of something pink from a weird vial he had in his bag
>Jose's a little weirded out but tries it anyways
>It's not too bad but then he starts feeling strange over the next few days
>it starts with his facial hair, he started losing it in the shower
>he's also been losing muscle definition, decides he needs to hit the gym more
>his hair's been getting a little longer too, and why are his eyes that green color?
>clyde's been watching him lately, Jose thinks he notices something's up, clyde assures him it's all gonna be fine
>each shot on here is a different day, by day 3 Jose is notably shorter and paler, and his pecs are getting flabby
>day 4 his hair is at his neck and a good few shades lighter, he's officially a bit girly looking and his chin barely has any scruff left
>his cock has been shrinking too
>classes are hard to focus in, he's been more distractible too
>by day 5 his wardrobe is beginning to change with him, he officially looks more like a girl than a boy, and is enjoying the friendly attention from other dudes, glad to finally be fitting in there
>it's day 6, his balls are gone, his cock is a nub. he's officially pissed at clyde and asking him what was up with his drink the other night, as he inspects his now-notable tits
>clyde denies everything, jose agrees to go to bed, and in his panic, clyde pours another drop of the vial in his mouth while he sleeps
>jose awakens to a fully female body with a cute, pert ass to go with her perky tits, and shoulder length red hair
(1/2)
>>
>>1391230
>everything has been getting sort of hazy, and he's not entirely sure why he feels like something's wrong
>by day 8, josie's a slutty college freshman and it shows in her demeanor and history
>the vial is working better than clyde envisioned, but he's wondering if he used too much
>clyde tries to get josie to sleep with him, but can't seem to spit it out and she winds up going out to clubs with her new friends all night
>day 9, Josie's a stacked, glassy-eyed, redheaded bimbo that's been spending her days drinking and sleeping around campus, fuck class, she barely understands it anyways
>good thing the only guy she knows that isn't trying to fuck her, clyde, is always around to listen to her problems. like she's been getting taller, what's up with that?
>clyde is literally too beta to get the custom slut he made and has been friendzoned
>and she's probably going to drop out before he gets the chance
>by day 9 and 10, Josie has dropped out of school and has become a main event at the local strip joints, one of the sluttiest girls in town, and a total vapid sex object that lives her life in a medicated, orgiastic haze
>clyde sometimes pays her for lapdances, and tips her a little extra out of frustration and guilt
>she does think shy boys are a little cute after all, maybe she'll pay him back for his kindness one of these days
>but for now josie's only concern is hard liquor and horny football players in their small southwest US college town
(2/2)
>>
File: 1460914628349.jpg (250KB, 3094x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460914628349.jpg
250KB, 3094x800px
>>1390377
This one has desperately needed a story since it was first posted.
>>
>>1395086
ICS claims the commisioner has been working on one forever, i honestly think the narrative on this one speaks for itself

it's an ambiguously tg'd robin or kid in a robin shirt that adjusts to being a girl over time, i mean i don't really see much room for expansion or reinterpretation
>>
>>1395086
I've always loved this one. The way her ponytail becomes progressively more bouncy and girlish as she becomes more comfortable as a woman was something I always appreciated.
>>
>>1395114
ICS, if he dedicated himself to TG smut, would be the best of us

he mostly does oneshot r63 pinups now

a few like solid, traditional, BSB-style tg-and-sex with a solid narrative behind them comics would make this community lose their shit

someone pony up the dough and commission this man
>>
>>1394996
>>1395009
The autistic 4chan-speak ruin this shit.
>unitonicaly using normie on a narrative
>>
>>1395230
>gets mad at 4chan jargon
>on 4chan

yeah i don't think i've ever done anything "itonicaly" you retarded faggot
>>
>>1395086
That's my single favorite genderswap image.
>>
File: What even.jpg (82KB, 794x708px) Image search: [Google]
What even.jpg
82KB, 794x708px
>check notes
>one new one
>Oh baby.png
>some random caption page
>wants me to draw a 2 page comic for him and in return he'll make me a few captions
>hrrm, depends
>sends me his ideas
>1. A guy is transformed into a muslim woman, and forced to become a wife for her husband.

2. A man becomes a black slave in the 1800s.

3. A guy is transformed into a native african woman.
>mfw
what do?
>>
File: a2f.gif (1MB, 190x440px) Image search: [Google]
a2f.gif
1MB, 190x440px
>>
>>1395474
Go for Native American one, that's not a TG that's done enough.

Are we talking feathers and bearskins or buxom, slightly trashy res sluts?
>>
>>1395474
>native african woman
This, and make her nude and transported to Africa, but fully aware of what she used to be, trying to escape.

Don't cut it short though, make it long ffs. And don't avoid the inevitable sex scene. Make sure she enjoys it and yet still attempting to fix the situation, little does she know that it's permanent and irreversible.

Extra points for language change
>>
>>1395474
>>1395499

Oh shit misread native African

Still, go for that one
>>
>>1395499
>>1395523
>>1395566
But i don't wanna do that. I'll only do race change if it's Asian.
>>
>>1394376
I've always wanted to see a solid Caucasian millitary man become a curvy middle eastern harem dancer/concubine. Any story with that as it's premise would be a diamond mine
>>
Does anyone have that comic of the group of friends who go on vacation in Cuba or something and get robbed at a brothel which ultimately turns them into shemales? Been trying to find that for a while.
>>
>>1395617
If you're not comfortable it's probably not worth
>>
>>1395617
Then don't, bro. That or adapt it to your tastes as much as possible.
>>
File: 1493663273738.jpg (392KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493663273738.jpg
392KB, 1000x1600px
>>1395236
>name fag being a fag
>using 4chan speak on a STORY

Seriously, it's shittier than most things that you would find on fictionmania, and annoying too. If you want to writte, you should be aware of your bad habits.
>>
File: wut.jpg (10KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
10KB, 181x200px
>>1394421
??
>>
>>1391555
This artist said he would take requests. Does anyone have his email for it?
>>
>>1393946
KEK
>>
>>1395474
Do number one.
>>
File: 1494514484449.png (829KB, 900x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1494514484449.png
829KB, 900x1650px
>>1395474
Nigga, do only what you want, as an artist you will receive a shitload of horrible requests, and you don't need to waste your time doing something that you might not really like. Race change is also pretty shit, what is wrong with turning asian guy into asian girls? Or black guys into black girls? Race change just make this akward.
>>
>>1395474
One
>>
>>1394840
That's just the sketch. More is to come. Might do a nude one, not sure
>>
File: 1469080425321.jpg (305KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1469080425321.jpg
305KB, 752x1063px
>>1393993

You got a da or something mate

I love cute tg like this
>>
>>1395629
+1 to this yes.

Definitely needs sex at the end. Could find out at the end he's one of many wives that have all been TG'd
>>
>>1395629

Different writefag. Harem dancers/concubine tgtf are a top tier subfetish. The first fetish stuff I wrote was a set of relevant captions, but they're from 2010 and generally shit-tier.
>>
>>1396395
>>1396111

That said, I might write something to this prompt if I have time this week.
>>
>>1395918
>it was literally a greenest

Choke and die or at least produce some content you ignorant leech
>>
>>1394504
I second this.
I nominate the part where Connie (who temporarly has a dick) fucks Tyler from behind while he's wearing that sparkly blue evening gown.
>>
>>1395474
Do the third one, though fuck that guy desu
>>
>>1395474
Wait shit, I thought the third one was Native American
Never mind then
>>
File: 1475619253959.png (452KB, 1228x760px) Image search: [Google]
1475619253959.png
452KB, 1228x760px
>>1390282
Student Transfer has bunch of new scenarios for the thing they added in 2.1
Most of them aren't good, but a couple of them pretty well written and long. Best so far would definitely be this one, which extends the Connie route with a lot of stuff like the choice to get with Katrina or talk to Holly.
https://mega.nz/#!c44kTJaZ!OF07T9TcBTfUnipUFPlyDp96rrt2WXXNzhSiAdFoGMc

Press Switch is surprisingly not dead, and is doing the thing Student Transfer did by promising to release what they have by the end of the year. The entire update is apparently going to be on the one branch where you go to the sister's school and swap with someone though.
>>
>>1396712
It's been THREE YEARS and that's all the content?
>>
>>1393208
is.. that the judge?!
>>
>>1396736
The only paths updated would be in the sister's school. But, the update is so large that the game wordcount is supposed to double. If nothing else you'll have a lot more to play when it finally drops. In the meantime do what I do and play the new student transfer stuff to fill the void.
>>
I'm currently commissioning a 5-6 page TG comic with a magic change, large breasts and tons of sex at the end to share with all of you. <3

Will be a few days so maybe the end of this thread or perhaps the next new one.
>>
>>1396401
Godspeed, updates please
>>
>>1396034
>Race change is also pretty shit, what is wrong with turning asian guy into asian girls? Or black guys into black girls? Race change just make this akward.

A lot of times,but not every time, the people who request things like that have some axe to grind against x race.
It has always struck me as something hopelessly passive aggressive.
Don't mind at all when race change is done just for the sexyness though
>>
>>1395918
Not him, but why do you care so much? I liked his story, and why shouldn't he use 4chan lingo while on 4chan?
>>
>>1395918
Has that artist done anything else TG?
>>
File: gdf8gj3540234jh3m3k3.jpg (162KB, 1068x1686px) Image search: [Google]
gdf8gj3540234jh3m3k3.jpg
162KB, 1068x1686px
Heard you guys like orc transformations. Enjoy!
>>
>>1397431
This is nice! You made this?
>>
>>1397452

Yessum.
>>
>>1397459
Got an artpage I could follow? This is some good orc tg!
>>
>>1397484

Thanks! Not yet, but soon hopefully. Plan on trying my hand at commissions.
>>
>>1397496
Cool, well when you do make one, link it here, you got great art.

How long have you been drawing?
>>
>>1397513

I definitely will!

>How long have you been drawing?

This is going to sound generic but, my whole life but only have been taking it more seriously the past two or three years.
>>
KA here. Thanks for all your suggestions. I guess I sorta just burned myself out yesterday because I couldn't draw a single damn thing. I went to bed early and woke up with a new idea. I'm gonna go with a Harem girl tg, either machine or magic tf. However, I'm probably not gonna work on it until tonight, so you still have time for input.
>>
>>1397521
>This is going to sound generic but, my whole life but only have been taking it more seriously the past two or three years.

Don't worry about that man, I have plenty of artist friends who mention going through something similar, you're not the only one.
>>
>>1397496
Get up a deviantart, maybe we can start some sort of new /aco/ drawfag group
>>
>>1397539
Also, if I did another Star Wars one-off, would you rather see Luke Skywalker as Jabba or the Emperor's slave? or should I just draw a lewd Slave Han?
>>1397625
I'd be down.
>>
>>1397625
>>1397650
Wouldn't that sort of group invite tons of Newfagd here?
I understand the help collaboration is, But I swear to god if I see one more anon try to dump their unrelatedtranny bullshit here
>>
>>1397650
Emperor, since Jabba is overdone at this point.

Lewd Sith Apprentice would be 10/10
>>
>>1397431
Damn, that's really good anon.
Hope to see whatever you work on next.
>>
>>1395142

He's finishing school I think. I'm pretty sure when he first started posting online he was 13 or something. So I think he is trying to go straight.

Which very well could happen, he's a nice guy and when he's working he seems to work really hard.
>>
File: 4787584.gif (2MB, 1147x1731px) Image search: [Google]
4787584.gif
2MB, 1147x1731px
>>1397496
>>1397625
I am surprised with the amount of good new artists showing up on these threads.

>Kibitko
>KekiteAcolyte
>Orcanon

Please Orcanon, make an account on DA.

>>1397792
His most recent comments imply that he hasn't being drawing consistently anymore.

ICS is also pretty funny and can writte a story and likable characters, I hope that everything goes alright with him. But I am not sure if he is that young, there are posts on his tumblr with him promoting his stuff on conventions.
>>
>>1397431
diamonds, anon, diamonds.
>>
>>1396712
How do you run it?
>>
File: take me momma.png (2MB, 1474x1473px) Image search: [Google]
take me momma.png
2MB, 1474x1473px
Anyone here taking requests? If so, I'd like to request a Lincoln to Rita cap.
>>
>>1397806
WHEN WILL FENEK FINISH THE TG HAREM?

And do actual porn of the girls too.
>>
File: jessica4171.jpg (192KB, 672x880px) Image search: [Google]
jessica4171.jpg
192KB, 672x880px
Requesting a tg sequence of a guy turning into Jessica Rabbit.
>>
>>1398245
Twining is boring.

What about a male version of her becoming her? Like a "secret origin" or something like that, like the guy that drawer her was doing a dude when he suddenly changed his mind and decided to modify the drawing.
>>
>>1398254
Didn't Mako do something like that?
>>
>>1392669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oPPpPwhWfs
>>
File: 1479050264248.png (712KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1479050264248.png
712KB, 1024x1365px
>>1397865
If you have version 2.1 then you just drag it into the scenario folder inside the game folder. Then just open it from the scenario option on the start screen of the game.
>>
>>1398254
>Twining is boring
Well that just your opinion
>>
File: pull over.png (533KB, 837x1100px) Image search: [Google]
pull over.png
533KB, 837x1100px
>>
>>1392474
>WitchKing00
Rad, thanks
>>
>>1398245

There are some comics:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mji0qk9omlq625/Baddate.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bia9dppsse86zb8/Baddate2.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4a66a6d41tzrd7s/Twoofakind.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/119wym1cfsmd17s/Badouttake.pdf
Read in the order listed starting at the top.

Does anybody have Opportunities by CBlack yet?
>>
>>1398986
Who made those?
>>
File: 1491460890883.jpg (399KB, 1329x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491460890883.jpg
399KB, 1329x600px
>>
File: 1491531698306.jpg (205KB, 1219x656px) Image search: [Google]
1491531698306.jpg
205KB, 1219x656px
>>
>>1399134
Damn that's pretty great.

Only thing that would make it perfect - instead of a carrot in her mouth at the end, she could have a cock in there. :)
>>
>>1398254
>Twining is boring.
No it isn't, faggot.
>>
>>1399427
Ah, a fellow Anon with excellent taste
>>
File: inque_500.jpg (172KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
inque_500.jpg
172KB, 500x300px
Requesting a TG of a man becoming inque from batman beyond
>>
>>1399117

Icolan
>>
File: harem stufff.png (133KB, 560x696px) Image search: [Google]
harem stufff.png
133KB, 560x696px
>>1398017
>>1393939
Haha yes.

>WHEN WILL FENEK FINISH THE TG HAREM?

Wew man, here what happened:

At first I just wanted to do a 6 page comic. Them I saw that people liked it, and decided to make it a little longer, maybe going for 8 or 10 pages, but when I reached page 6, I started to develop some doubts of where I was going to take it. So I have like, 3 different paths right now that I am constantly redrawing and I dont know which one to choose.

But I want to finish it, along with some other projects. I feel that the Harem thing would work better as a longish comic, to explore more characters and situations, which is something that is not viable for me now. Also, I may have some porn of the characters, but I am not sure on how to incorporate on the story wthout messing the relationships up.

So what I ask is:

What would YOU want to see on the last 2-4 pages of a TG Harem comic?
>>
>>1399775
>What would YOU want to see on the last 2-4 pages of a TG Harem comic?

To be honest anon, I have no idea. I don't think I have seen any Harem media that doesn't leave things open ended or have MC not just pick one person
>>
>>1399775
Contest on who should win, like a lingerie/tease contest please

Ending he should just marry all of them lol
>>
>>1399829
>Ending he should just marry all of them
This desu
Unless you want to turn him into a girl too
>>
File: The Dark Lady.png (898KB, 1032x803px) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Lady.png
898KB, 1032x803px
Christ this took me a long time. I found out AFTER I drew the linework layer that I did it on the backround layer so I had to trace it onto an empty layer basically from scratch. Tell me what you think!
>>
>>1399829
I'd go with a comic leading to a final choice (Maybe they all get their memory back, and they have to decide whether to stay a girl, with the MC choosing who to confess his love to in hopes that they don't want to change back), then multiple endings for each waifu choice flashing forward to their relationship a year later.
>>
>>1399842
Part of me says that an evil smirk would go very well with this one.

Also, sent you a note right now on DA. I hope you like one of the 2 sugestions.
>>
>>1399854
A designated page for each relationship would be pretty great actually, I agree
>>
>>1399775
Really the only option is to let everyone win.

It is a HAREM after all. Bait and switch if you do otherwise.

But sure. Make it a contest at first that everyone 'wins'.
>>
>>1399882
I'd like this too, but it might be asking too much.
>>
>>1395484
How is it that George of all people makes the sexiest transformee in that entire comic, AND THERE'S ONLY THIS ONE PAGE OF HER?!?!
>>
>>1399842
Its good! Also what is your DA?
>>
>>1399643
https://e-hentai.org/tag/icolan
>>
>>1396712
What are the tg het routes atm. Just mc and the best friend or bad end?

>>1396809
Ty
>>
>>1399775
Go full mormon
>>
>>1399775
The MC moves to a different, smaller city for a dream job (and to get away from his batshit TG'd harem sluts)

His harem stalks him there and they all get jobs nearby in hopes of being close to him. Their jobs are stereotypically feminine/sexy (like waitress, nurse, librarian, etc)

MC bitches to the genie again but the genie is like "ayyy lmao not my fucking problem"
>>
>>1399775
>>1399854
Cute but yeah.
>>1399829
Harem animes tend to have 2 "endings".
Dude settles down with all of them, in a giant "we all love you."
Or, dude cucks them all, and ends up with a totally different girl, that was not part of the harem.
>>
>>1399913
http://kekiteacolyte.deviantart.com/
>>
>>1399775
MC accidentaly makes another wish and gets TGed too, making it a yuri harem. Like, he can't turn them back because it would invalidate his previous wish, the one of the girls says they do remember being guys but think this is better. This upsets him, him being upset upsets one or more of the girls then he goes "I wish I could understand why you're okay with being girls" And the genie goes "wish number two, done."

Harem end, marry all the girls.
>>
>>1395474
The Muslim one sounds a little too explosive for my tsste
>>
File: a toy-YODA.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
a toy-YODA.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>1400383
kek
>>
File: 1491790134701.gif (186KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491790134701.gif
186KB, 560x420px
>>1388793
Why are /aco/ threads so comfy lately?

Also,anybody got a link to download that OVA of Residence?
>>
File: 1435631332067.gif (145KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1435631332067.gif
145KB, 600x544px
>>
File: 1435635730876.gif (279KB, 478x659px) Image search: [Google]
1435635730876.gif
279KB, 478x659px
>>1400698
>>
File: 1435635316807.jpg (92KB, 1031x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1435635316807.jpg
92KB, 1031x1343px
>>1400703
>>
>>1400698
>>1400703
>>1400704
anyone know of the owner/artist(s) of this character? I know they have/had a deviantart account but its been a while and I forgot it.
>>
>>1400383
My sides
>>
>>1400706
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com
>>
>>1399775
>>1400377

This
>>
>>1399775

I'm a fool for happy endings. Everyone wins the boy! Or girl, depending on how you go.

Maybe have a bonus page of people on the internet reacting to the "show."
>>
>>1396090
It's the first TG I've done, it's a commission. I might make a separate da. I'll update when I do more work with it.
>>
>>1396090
here's my tumblr, again, I haven't done tg stuff before but I;m always open to commissions.
https://greendragon-afterdark.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1446003824336.png (54KB, 366x326px) Image search: [Google]
1446003824336.png
54KB, 366x326px
>>1399775
MULTIPLE SINGLE-GIRL ROUTES
OMNIBUS FORMAT OR BUST
>>
>>1400422
A sudden influx of original content brings life to any thread, lewd or otherwise.
As for the timing, summer is here and college semesters are ending, so people who are motivated enough to seek deeper enjoyment than constant shitposting now have time to create or appreciate shit more regularly.
>>
Writefag here. I'll take requests.
>>
>>1401866
An Orc Milf tg?
>>
>>1401878
>>1401866
Or, just a shy but voluptuous, freckled redheaded milf magic TG. Big big fan of that. Would love you forever.
>>
>>1401866
male student into sexy teacher TG
>>
>>1401866
>Batman/Tony Stark-like super hero gets TGed into a teenage girl.

Some minor mind alterations, to make him act like an ojou smug proper lady.

Now he needs to fight the organization that did this to him, while avoiding the sexual chemistry between his young sidekick and his former fem Fatale villain.

>Lich has an entire dungeon made to gender swap his enemies into his perfect Harem of warriors

Texas party facing him are composed by a barbarian, a mage, a paladin and a rogue.

Barbarian becomes a cowgirl shorstack, paladin becomes a succubus (gets a shy personality and always battle the immense se temptation and lewd thoughts), the rogue becomes an Harem dancer.

Mage stays normal, defeats Lich that ends transformed into a goth Catgirl.

>boy uses a magic to make everybody on the school find their perfect pair...

But ends up doing it wrong, and they end up becoming what they picture their ideal pair as. For example, a dominant guy would become a submissive girl if this is what he likes, a weeabo would resemble his Waifu and so on.
>>
File: 1494487189669.jpg (431KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494487189669.jpg
431KB, 1080x1080px
>>1401866
Something to do with 2B.
>>
>>1401866

A priest becomes a punk atheist girl
>>
>>1401866
>>1401990
2B stuff would be awesome, yeah
>>
>>1402160
Absolutely heretical desu
>>1401866
An Anarchist Protestor is transformed into a wholesome but secretly lewd Christian Girl
>>
>>1401989
>Lich has an entire dungeon made to gender swap his enemies into his perfect Harem of warriors
I'm working on something similar. It's just a greentext right now but once I finish some of the other projects I'm working on I'll work it into an actual story.

Here's my green.
https://pastebin.com/kugGigzd
>>
>>1399842
In this Universe, Luke kills Vader, and the Emperor turns him female to better suit his...ahem needs.

Pretty hot. Although thoughts of kinky stuff with the old guy is kinda rough. ;p
>>
>>1400058
You're welcome, anon. I hope everyone here likes it. It's something along the lines of what Kek has done for us, except mine has way more sex in it. :P
>>
>>1402383
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>1402461
What don't you understand? xD
>>
>>1402474
What did kek do for you anon?
>>
>>1402480
How could you forget the amazing 6 part piece he made for us lately? :o
>>
>>1402485
I assumed we were talking about the Egyptian frog god, sorry for the confusion anon
>>
>>1396013
He's ComfyCushion on FA. Pretty sure his offer to do requests was specific to that one thread he popped up in and he ever did any.

His commissions are going for $20 right now though, so that's not too bad for that quality considering some Deviantartists will shit out worse quality for more money.
>>
>>1399775
>What would YOU want to see on the last 2-4 pages of a TG Harem comic?
I want to see an ending where all but one of his friends return to being male, and then the one that is permanently female becomes aware of his change.
>>
>>1400377
>Yuri shit
Please no. Too overdone.
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (259KB, 1327x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
259KB, 1327x2048px
Sup my dudes and dude type ladies, the 'loose here with a fine piece of twinning I just wrote, based off none other than this thing. Quite good, check it out.
Anyway, before I reread this and am filled with crushing shame for its low quality, here it is:
https://pastebin.com/TKqiSLPQ
>>
>>1401866
>>1401990
I second this, preferably with the end resultr being horny as hell.
>>
>>1402665
>Too overdone.
What? The only overdone thing is just how fast people change their sexuality in TG.
>>
>>1402901
>just how fast people change their sexuality in TG.
Yuri is overdone in the same sense. What makes you think someone would still be attracted to women if they don't have a penis anymore?
>>
File: IMG_0647.jpg (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
273KB, 800x800px
>>1397431
>>1401866
>>1401878
An orc TG would be perfect!
>>
>>1402977
>genitalia controls sexual orientation
something tells me you don't go outside much
>>
>>1396712
That link is bretty good, any chance of it (or the main game, even better) getting updated any time soon? I'll be disappointed if I have to wait until the end of the year for another update.
>>
File: Orchid_B__by_Rennes.gif (332KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Orchid_B__by_Rennes.gif
332KB, 500x500px
Requesting a male gamer turning into Orchid from Killer Instinct.
>>
>>1403396
Fuck off.

You sugest something only when someone ASK for a sugestion. This isn't a drawthread.
>>
>>1402647
You're a saint
>>
>>1402977
>Yuri is overdone
lol. Right. Tell me another one.
>>
File: TG-MisatoTG.jpg (1MB, 4005x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TG-MisatoTG.jpg
1MB, 4005x1500px
>>1403225
The person who made it said that it was only 30% done, and they were going to keep going. Main game they said next update would be sooner than the end of the year, but I dunno if that means its in one month or five.
>>
>>1388793
>>1388795
>>1388797
>>1388800
>>1388803
>my fetish
Once dreamt shit like that. Stuck myself with a syringe that gave a nearly orgasmic transformation.
>>
>>1402647
You mean deviantart or something else?
>>
>>1403064
Something tells me you should go in here >>>/lgbt/ and stay in here.
>>
File: 1481915429939.jpg (3MB, 5500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481915429939.jpg
3MB, 5500x1600px
Bamboozlr, I suspect you're here, so I gotta let you know:

The new Maid to Last update was fantastic.
Loving the slowburn so much, though I have been confused why the protagonist isn't alarmed with the genderswaps that have occured, and the future implication for his/her own body.

Also intrigued with whatever future race change developments are coming.

Depriving one of their native tongue is my fetish.
>>
File: such lust.jpg (30KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
such lust.jpg
30KB, 288x432px
>>1404992
And might as well link for those who haven't checked it out.

>http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=3773&textsize=0&chapter=10
>https://mega.nz/#!Wp5WwShD!_r5NVU5cKaRzhRdfVd5VT9YTgSgNnYIQAFyNCx9Je44
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Y-_WzHjfohT25nUUs1SnFsa1U
>>
KA here. I gotta go somewhere this weekend so you might have towait until next week for my next project. Sorry! I'll probably do some polls and will be checking my Deviantart for notes though!
>>
>>1404992
>Depriving one of their native tongue is my fetish.
A fellow patrician, I see. Fundamental mental changes like this are incredibly hot.
>>
>>tfw you like black/asian/ambiguous brown chicks and don't like race change
>there are barely any non white TGed girls, and the few that exist are mostly TGed white dudes.
>>
>>1404767
and not make fun of your dumb arse?
>>
>>1403396
You must be the same guy in gurochan asking for Orchid B art
>>
any more stuff like the OP where dicks turn into sex toys? thats..... my shit
>>
File: reflexion_by_mentalcrash-db9g3iu.jpg (1018KB, 3000x5250px) Image search: [Google]
reflexion_by_mentalcrash-db9g3iu.jpg
1018KB, 3000x5250px
>>
File: 1419559850074.jpg (337KB, 4000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1419559850074.jpg
337KB, 4000x1000px
>>
File: 1476385409066.png (1MB, 800x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1476385409066.png
1MB, 800x2600px
>>
File: 1482667207869.png (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1482667207869.png
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: 1482667261595.png (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1482667261595.png
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>1408116
>>
File: 1482667330624.png (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1482667330624.png
1MB, 3508x2480px
>>1408117
I prefer cute sequences.
>>
>>
File: 1491532077696.jpg (147KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1491532077696.jpg
147KB, 724x1104px
>>
File: 1491532107898.jpg (156KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1491532107898.jpg
156KB, 724x1104px
>>1408128
>>
File: 1491532146485.jpg (129KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1491532146485.jpg
129KB, 724x1104px
>>1408130
>>
This week's Friday Freebies

http://bibrary.blogspot.com/2017/05/freebie-fiction-friday-putting-tg-in_19.html

many are limited time offers, so don't delay!
>>
>starting writing smut about a dude playing an MMOVR and randomly rolling a female character
>five months later
>still writing chatlogs of the characters discussing game mechanics

help me
>>
>>1408082
Is that Slave Knight Gael on the poster???
>>
>>1408122
An 8 year old could draw better than this
>>
>>1408082
That i an awful haircut.
>>
>>1399642
a story to go with would be good too
>>
>>1408336
Please fill us in on the details!
>>
>>1409600

Copypasta greentext from the other times I've talked about it:

>protagonist plays neural VR MMO with friends
>space fantasy technomagic
>decide to start a new static group with friendgroup
>random chargen is in fashion
>"hey guys lets do a random chargen RP run"
>protagonist's random character is female
>"come on if you reroll we ALL have to reroll"
>peer pressured into staying as female character
>lewdness

Except I've spent tons of time talking about how the MMO works, worldbuilding this 20 mins into the future world, and describing how generic MMO quests work in VR. Basically this fapfic is way more fic than fap. [spoiler]And I'm already on 37k words.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1409662
Well, atleast you're getting the world building out of the way
>>
>>1409662
Consider dropping the lewd and writing actual content for this

Might make it more presentable as an IP down the line if you have any interest in becoming a content creator
>>
File: ms__orc_by_bayardwu-da7f9nt.jpg (191KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
ms__orc_by_bayardwu-da7f9nt.jpg
191KB, 819x795px
>orphan boy begs to become part of the tribe
>Orc girl takes pity on him
>drinks magical potion
>orphan is like wtf nothing happened
>gets taken to tribe in the desert
>training montage begins, lasting through the seasons
>changes begin
>keeping watch w guards, skin turns dark green to protect from sun
>out hunting, ears turn pointed and eyes turn yellow
>practicing archery, hair grows longer and turns black at the roots
>during nightly feast, grows tusks and a snout nose to help with leathery flesh
>lifting logs, gets muscular, posture changes, shoulders get slimmer
>wait wut
>features getting more andogynus
>during cold night, gains femminie fat, smoothing muscular frame, loses body hair
>changes accelerate
>While carrying jugs of water, gets stronger, grows breasts
>while practicing swordfighting, becomes more limber, flexible, ass grows into a firm bubble butt to balance out breasts
>caring for childern, mind changes to become more feminine and maternal
>trying to sooth crying child, afams apple receeds, voice becomes a smooth soprano
>at a celebration, ritual face paint gives him a feminine face, hair is styled, cutting away the straw blond ends, leaving only silky black hair
>gets flustered by the tough, manly orc men
>the final test begins
>goes on foot deep into the desert, sandworm territory
>fucking giant sandworm attack
>uses all of their previous skills to fight the worm, ends up bursting out of it, naked and covered in blood
>thick thighs and childbearing hips sway, with nothing to get in the way
>returns, is accepted as an official member of the tribe, orc girl is proud of former orphan

>epilogue
>ten years have passed
but, the same fucking thing happens with the new orc woman (now a smoking hot milf/warrior woman)taking in an new orphan boy
>>
>>1410179
We got a writefriend on this or what?
>>
File: OrcTGTF01.png (785KB, 2372x1310px) Image search: [Google]
OrcTGTF01.png
785KB, 2372x1310px
>>1410266
lolno
>>
File: OrcTGTF02.png (557KB, 2330x982px) Image search: [Google]
OrcTGTF02.png
557KB, 2330x982px
>>
>>1408336
Chat logs in a VR game?
>>
Hey - anyone have the link to that Princess TG Story?

Little sister makes a wish, next thing he knows both him and his little sister are actual princesses
>>
File: 86bdff2828406c45c90a84dc37e1c3ed.png (191KB, 360x1041px) Image search: [Google]
86bdff2828406c45c90a84dc37e1c3ed.png
191KB, 360x1041px
>>1410542
Here you go.

Part 1: http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1441246431533319961
Part 2: http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1443414050446811246
Part 3: http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=144980498966450168

While we're on the topic of tg stories, does anyone have any recommendations? I've pretty much read everything on the pastebin that was posted a few weeks ago.

https://pastebin.com/xQWmP8ma
>>
>>1410446

OOC chat senpai, they're RPing
>>
Anyone got monica graz's new e-book? or sapphirefoxx new ones, C Black new one?
>>
>>1410266
I fucking wish
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.