[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aco/ OC Drawthread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 137

File: image.jpg (607KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607KB, 1230x999px
>Provide references and keep them to one image/post.
>Requests must be related to content of Original Character origin. This means no licensed characters.
>Characters requested must fall under /aco/'s rules.
>Be patient and take it easy!
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS
>Keep art critiques short.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10 or Image limit.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>Have fun!

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
http://pastebin.com/aEak2gwJ
Remember, this is not the General Drawthread nor is it the OC thread. This is not a place to request established characters nor is it a hangout to talk about OCs. This is a place to request Original characters and hopefully get them more art.

Previous thread:>>1294147
>>
File: JacqueXHaugan.jpg (547KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
JacqueXHaugan.jpg
547KB, 2896x2896px
>>1306819
New thread!

Requesting a shot of these two characters going at it with each other.

For context, the two are paladin adventurers together, and recently began seeing each other romantically. They haven't let the rest of the party in on this, so whenever they finally get the opportunity to bang they *really* make sure to get the most out of it.

His name is Haugan, he's scarred across the left side of his face, incredibly strong, and has a foot long cock (he loves getting head.)

Her name is Jacqueline, she's rocking a healthy bust, she has scars on the right side of her face and left shoulder, and getting creampied is her favorite thing (whether orally, vaginally, or anally).

Thanks anons! I can always provide more information or references as needed, simply ask away.
>>
File: 1491095150173.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491095150173.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting anything of my sheep boi
>>
File: 1491348345108.png (2MB, 1350x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1491348345108.png
2MB, 1350x2400px
This is my OC ny-4n
All i request is for you to have fun while drawing her
>>
>>1306202
Posting here in case you don't look through the last thread. Looks great! Just a couple more changes I'd like: no lipstick, and longer shorts. At least long enough to cover her butt.
>>
File: EK.png (191KB, 1598x800px) Image search: [Google]
EK.png
191KB, 1598x800px
Requesting anything with my OC

>rebellious and headstrong
>kinda beefy

pref dp, anal, or bondage, but feel free to do whatever.
>>
Hey, posting up my Half Elf druid girl. She worships nature and has a strong connection to fey creatures. Her hair actually changes colors with the changing of the season. You can do what you want with her, have fun with it
>>
File: Reagan Ref NSFW.jpg (574KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan Ref NSFW.jpg
574KB, 2896x2896px
>>1306819
Posting Reagan again, this time with a new commission wip on the right.

She's a human warlock in my D&D campaign, communing with priestly spirits who teach her their magic.

What they don't (need to) know is that she's into rough sex, threesomes, and toys. Just because they're celibate doesn't mean she has to be!

I'm happy to answer questions about her or her ghost companion Neddard (not pictured, but there is SFW art of him and Reagan together) and thanks again to Relari's owner for lending Relari to me to use for my campaign.
>>
Could someone draw this girl sucking dick?
Bonus points for realistic setting, like chilling in bed or whatever
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (38KB, 791x659px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
38KB, 791x659px
>>1306901
Forgot pic
>>
>>1306895
Who did that fantastic character sheet?
>>
>>1306908
Name is in the file name :P
>>
File: IMG_4928.jpg (92KB, 661x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4928.jpg
92KB, 661x983px
putting my request out again for yall.
this is my oc XOXO, she has no arms and ink leaks out of the 'stubs'.
>>
Posting Queen of the Silver Knights, Amy.X.

Need a place for your medieval sex dungeon roleplay? She got that.

Need to get fucked both ends but don't have any friends? She got people for that too.

Need someone to call you a slut by someone who is royalty and sees you as a dirty peasant? She's all in!
>>
File: Reference - Sprig (Abysmal0).jpg (2MB, 3850x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Reference - Sprig (Abysmal0).jpg
2MB, 3850x2100px
>>1306895
I'll post her Plant Boy companion too. He is only like 2 feet tall tho
>>
>>1306897
Those are some juicy pics, do you have a gallery for her stuff? Like imgur I mean.
>>
File: reagan ghosty thumbs up.jpg (127KB, 979x1455px) Image search: [Google]
reagan ghosty thumbs up.jpg
127KB, 979x1455px
>>1306951
I can make one real quick, sure.
>>
File: tonyreq.png (307KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
tonyreq.png
307KB, 700x576px
requesting tony fucking an anon (fem or male) or someone else's oc while wearing lingerie like pic related
>>
File: Maggie Monster.png (55KB, 546x609px) Image search: [Google]
Maggie Monster.png
55KB, 546x609px
I'd love to see Maggie here laying on a grassy hill, topless! Or in any other nude situations
>>
>>1306951
>>1306957
imgur appears to be down at the moment, sorry. As soon as I can I'll get you a link to her gallery, though I'll tell you now there is very little NSFW material, pretty much all of it is in my reference picture you replied to.
>>
File: FHMaurV.jpg (399KB, 1505x3064px) Image search: [Google]
FHMaurV.jpg
399KB, 1505x3064px
Putting up my science girl again. Kinda setting breaking but paired with >>1306897 or >>1306895 would be fun
http://imgur.com/a/WfmJK - Additional refs and colors
>>
>>1306951
Here you go, all artist credits are under the pics, just add .tumblr.com to them.

http://imgur.com/nqsuoFB
>>
>>1306984
sweet!
>>
File: Joanref.png (479KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Joanref.png
479KB, 2000x800px
This is a relatively open request, I would like to see OC provided being fucked or fucking
Any position is fine
Any amount of her armor is fine
Any gender partner is fine
She can handle fairly large insertions as her body is tough and springy
Tentacles are also welcome(maybe robot ones?)
Self service is also welcome.
I just ask that you avoid anything gore or extreme.
>>
>>1306977
Hope you get picked up, I like your Science girl
>>
>>1306977
>setting breaking

Part of Reagan's late-game abilities include being able to travel temporarily to other Planes of existence, she's a little universal in that aspect.

So no worries! She's normally into MFM threeways it's very rare she hooks up with another woman though she isn't directly opposed to the idea, especially if sharing a man between them.
>>
>>1307019
Maybe getting some "samples" from >>1306895
and >>1306947 eh
>>
>>1307029
The druid perhaps, but the plant boy would give her the heebie jeebies (no offense!!)
>>
>>1306897
post the ghost please? he's a companion meaning what?
>>
File: Untitled (6).png (224KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (6).png
224KB, 640x1136px
this is my oc katie i love her vry much pls rate : )
>>
File: 1490510183637.jpg (35KB, 895x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490510183637.jpg
35KB, 895x508px
Requesting my Tiefling oc getting pegged. I'd prefer something similar to the left image, with my OC being fucked silly by a girl with a dominant smirk/grin, but i'm cool with any other scenario/position you wanna do, as long as there's femdom. Feel free to use any other OC here for the girl, otherwise I'm cool with a random/generic one. Thanks!
>>
File: Ned Too Pure.png (74KB, 658x718px) Image search: [Google]
Ned Too Pure.png
74KB, 658x718px
>>1307049
He's in some of the pics in the album I linked here >>1306984

And by "companion" it's a long story that sets up her backstory for the campaign the two are in, he's a spirit tethered to her by unknown forces, and the two are working together to figure out why. The two became great friends quickly, and he's who taught her all of her magic that she knows.

He's very protective of her, and she wouldn't know what to do without him.

tl;dr ghost friend
>>
>>1307051
show me her pussy
>>
>>1307062
ahh thank you~
>>
File: xgsiVT6.png (168KB, 1100x972px) Image search: [Google]
xgsiVT6.png
168KB, 1100x972px
Requesting someone to draw my Cobra Naga, Tali, if she's dressed in the pic even partially her clothes should look reminiscent of a shaman or medicine woman, so something faintly tribal looking, with different colored pouches on her belt that have things like different ingredients in it. While her normal form is more like the the Viper from XCom 2, I don't want to risk getting myself nor any artists banned because of the no furry rule, so instead if she was either a lamia (Think the snake girl from Monster Musume) or fully human. Scale color refs at the end of the album, which is an edit of a picture done by Malificus on Furaffinity before anyone gives me shit for using recolored art. I haven't decided on a scale pattern for her so that part is up to you.

More refs of her: http://imgur.com/a/b8BBG
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-05-09-49-27.png (2MB, 2179x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-05-09-49-27.png
2MB, 2179x1165px
>>1306819
Hello, /aco/. I was told to bring my request here by the /tg/ drawthread so copying and pasting.

I'd like to request my deep gnome ranger. She was the daughter of a group of deep gnome traders that, due to her sense of adventure and wanderlust, ended up seperated from her family and on the wrong caravan bound for gods know where. Forced to make it on her own until she was taken in by a member of an explorer's guild, she now scours the unknown in search of excitement, going as far as to venture into new planes. (Or she'd like to one day when she knows how)

In the attached reference you'll see A is the body reference, B is the hairstyle (color, if applicable, would be coal black hair instead of white/silver) and face reference with eyecolor, including piercings but not expression. Image C is skin tone, if colors are done. Reference D is the human sized longsword she uses in both hands and the emblem is a replacement for the crosses on it. And last but not least E is the armor she wears, and once again if applicable, the green would be a dark and muted grey, green, or blue. Something earth toned. Not pictured is a shortbow and quiver she carries but that isn't required and is just a bit of extra detail or the artist is feeling especially generous. Thank you in advance if anyone picks this up.

As for what she's doing just something fun and playful is fine. She could be masturbating, flashing the "camera" or just lounging nude.
>>
File: Roxxy_sheet_resized.png (2MB, 2542x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Roxxy_sheet_resized.png
2MB, 2542x1344px
Requesting my OC Roxxy, she's a feisty cyberpunk mercenary who's a lover as well as a fighter.
First time requesting so do whatever you want with her, and have fun.
>>
File: 12389642374.jpg (1MB, 1440x2058px) Image search: [Google]
12389642374.jpg
1MB, 1440x2058px
Requesting my Blood Elf character just generally being lewd. Futa or not, either's fine. Or, if anyone is interested, pairing her up with another OC.

And if possible, it would be lovely if the sword to the right and tabard in the picture in the lower right could be incorporated in some capacity. (Like strewn on the floor for example.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work.
>>
Throwing Chari in again. Go nuts with her, pair her up with any OCs, do whatever you like. She is 7'6, she's a big girl.
>>
File: tuc req nsfw1.png (530KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
tuc req nsfw1.png
530KB, 610x600px
requesting tuc with xeno genitals and/or getting felt up by tentacles
sorry i can only draw faces/busts =Y his body type is very much like the top right pic though
again, sorry its hand drawn
>>
File: 1456433253460.png (700KB, 740x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1456433253460.png
700KB, 740x1071px
Hi ! Leaving my fire genasi girl for the kind anon interested by her !

She's my character for an ongoing RPG campaign. She used to be the religious symbol of an isolated cult of the flame, confined in a temple as an object of worship. Once an adult she managed to escape, and fled into a party of adventurers for protection. Her powers are closer to the nuturing aspect of the fire than its destructive side, so she's more of a support to the team than an aggressive magic user. Physically she's quite warm to the touch, but not enough to be painful unless she will it or lose control.

Also, she have close to no experience (or serious knowledge) over sexual matters, having been sheltered for most of her life, so she may be persuaded (and/or tricked) into most vanilla things and easily overwhelmed during sex. She would still try to do her best if she like what's happening. Otherwise, an adventurer's life is often harsh and dangerous, so if you would rather have less consensuals things happen to her that's okay too.
>>
File: image.png (668KB, 2000x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
668KB, 2000x1067px
This is Kaoru. She is a futanari that is quiet and stern in personality but gets flustered easily. She loves foreplay and doing intimate things during sex (holding hands, kissing, being close etc.) She also has a breast fetish that she has very little self control over so she'll focus on those more than anything else.

Requesting her doing anything with another female OC or faceless female. A cute solo pose is also fine.
>>
File: cgGVeNR.jpg (191KB, 1140x1924px) Image search: [Google]
cgGVeNR.jpg
191KB, 1140x1924px
My character Clarisa Wicked.
Love to see someone draw her.
>>
File: syr.png (2MB, 2507x1804px) Image search: [Google]
syr.png
2MB, 2507x1804px
It's been a while since I posted in these threads. Here's my OC, Sayuri, now with an extra outfit, in case her default isn't spicy enough. Either outfit is fine, or maybe something else, if you prefer.

She's a happy airhead and is easy to fool into sexy shenanigans. You can do whatever you want with her, though her breasts are her specialty.

Coupling her with any other anon's OC is fine with me, too.
>>
File: Rindis' final thesis.jpg (375KB, 1136x779px) Image search: [Google]
Rindis' final thesis.jpg
375KB, 1136x779px
>>1306977
Back in college,
ready to enter the annals of cryptozoology!
>>
File: OC_PrincessAnna_Refsheet.png (361KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
OC_PrincessAnna_Refsheet.png
361KB, 1000x662px
I'd like to see anything with her.
>>
>>1307292
Not OR but nice colors.
>>
File: 1491478543124.jpg (639KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
1491478543124.jpg
639KB, 1230x999px
Putting out my Amiko for adoption again!

Do as you please with her.

imgur.com/a/8pjYx

Pic from last drawthread.
>>
>>1306850
>>1306895
>>1306897
>>1307232
request for a lipstick rainbow party with any or all of these characters with the man from the first request as the receiver. each girl would try hard to make her mark be the furthest down on his dick.
>>
I'm going to do some more face practice today, going to pick some characters from here. For the time being I won't post requests of my own here though. I have been a bit greedy imo.
>>
>>1307335
Nice plan, bud!

But please think that posting OC is what inspires us to get shit done, ok?
I think the kind of greed that makes nice final products is worth it's price. So if you have any cool (or hot~) characters, don't hesitate, bro
>>
>>1307335
I'm excited to see your practice. You improved greatly in the course of half a thread, so I can't wait to see what you manage today!
>>
File: Reagan is so universal!.jpg (624KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan is so universal!.jpg
624KB, 1230x999px
>>1306897
Did I already say I love this sweetheart?
I do. And will come again with a bite at her soon~
>>1307313
Ami's gonna sleep well tonight
as i'm doing her a thing since last post
>>1307282
Nice! Will do something with her-
Does she have any background to her character?
>>
>>1307384
You are doing gods work my friend. Your art is wonderful and I cant wait to see what you do with Amiko
>>
>>1307384
Do you have an art blog I could follow?
>>
File: Amelia L.jpg (162KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Amelia L.jpg
162KB, 900x1238px
Hey everyone! After a long hiatus, I've returned to see if I could get anymore NSFW pics of my OC, Amelia Linton! The not-so-infamous, one-armed treasure hunter that's just trying to scrape enough money for rent. Somehow, however, she always ends up getting cursed, trapped, or ambushed in her adventures.

http://i.imgur.com/pEetDuz.png
Also, here's a reference of her naked and getting fucked by an anthro horse. It's the best reference of her naked that I currently have.
>>
>>1307392
Thanks brot---Konosuba!??' Neat!

>>1307397
Thanks for asking, but I'm here to stay.
The day i get my shit elsewhere, I'll tell you guys.

>>1307408
Interesting character there, bud!
>>
>>1307384
>Nice! Will do something with her-
>Does she have any background to her character?
Looking forward to it!
As for her background... well, she's a student at a private college that specializes in helping people with extraordinary powers. Her powers are that she can turn electricity into solid objects. She has a specially made cell phone that she often uses to summon a scythe made of electricity. She also knows ninjutsu. She's a bit of an idiot savant, in that she's a ditzy airheaded buffoon, but is also highly skilled at fighting and a quick learner in anything skill-based.

I made her a long time ago when I was younger for RP crap, but her lore isn't really often used anymore. I'm not going to pretend like her background is super stellar, but it is what it is. Nowadays, I just prefer to have fap material of her because she's I think she's hot.
>>
>>1307416
Hey, thanks! If you want to know about the whole "one arm" bit, it's because she was born with Amelia, a birth defect that results in malformed or missing limbs. It's also her namesake. XP
>>
>>1307421
>private college
>extraordinary powers
>also knows ninjutsu
Woah, that's super cool. Didn't expect that from at all! Got a new respect for her.
> I think she's hot
You don't have to sell that to me, mate

>>1307434
Savage..!
Is there any environment that you please to give her? I mean, like the world she lives in, as in fantasy, sci-fi, postapocaliptic...
>>1307159
...Speaking of which.
I'd wanna see this cool feisty punk doing shit.
(might do it myself though!)
>>
>>1307445
She lives in contemporary-fantasy, basically if the setting of generic D&D cliches reached today's technological foundations. Magic, elves, orcs, swords, cars, and electricity! And yes, she works for cash money instead of the usual gold pieces. Dollar bills, yo!
>>
>>1307448
Noice mix and evolution!
So if I wanna send her to Pig's Veteran Mercenary beer camp, there would be time-travel involved or some shit...
>>
>>1307451
Time travel is tricky, but anything is possible with the right (or wrong) amount of magic!
>>
>>1307445
>Woah, that's super cool. Didn't expect that from at all! Got a new respect for her.
I'm glad to hear it! I haven't done much with any of that stuff in years, though, but it's good to hear someone say it's cool.

>You don't have to sell that to me, mate
Heh heh, I imagine not.
>>
>>1307384
>Did I already say I love this sweetheart?
I do.
She loves you too! ;_;

>And will come again with a bite at her soon~
,';3c
>>
File: 1491497524559.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491497524559.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Think I was a bit late to the last thread, so im gunna post her again here while it's still new.

I don't mind what you do, but I like seeing her covered in cum! Other OCs from the thread are welcome too!
>>
File: anais.png (354KB, 844x700px) Image search: [Google]
anais.png
354KB, 844x700px
This is a new alchemist character i made and id like to see what someone will do with her! i love to see my ocs with others but solo work is fine!
>>
File: comBow.png (582KB, 1338x1935px) Image search: [Google]
comBow.png
582KB, 1338x1935px
putting up Devon again in case anyone wants to do something with him. A picture with >>1307492 could be interesting
>>
File: Vaniller - Adin.png (445KB, 618x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vaniller - Adin.png
445KB, 618x960px
Requesting anything of my Trickster Bard/Duellist Adinzard.

Top, bottom, male, female, anything at all!

Bonus points for gobbos, centaurs or pairing him up with another OC from this thread. Use him however you like!
>>
File: Adinzard by Wahafagart.jpg (369KB, 1939x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Adinzard by Wahafagart.jpg
369KB, 1939x1840px
>>1307550
Here's another to show his usual clothes and gear
>>
This anon requests y'all to please post your non-femme humanoid dudes for future consideration!
>>
>>1307582
Hi
>>1307557
>>1307550
>>
>>1307582
would >>1307247 count?
>>
>>1307583
Hello, yes, he's noted! I'm hoping for a few more to pick from throughout the life of the thread, however!
>>
>>1307597
I'm mostly in the mood for drawing nice muscles, but that weird dick is intriguing... so ... no, but maybe.
>>
>>1307618
worth a shot
good luck with the other requests
>>
>>1307051
Velmawithdifferenthair/10
she is cute though.
>>
File: anais is full of holes.png (178KB, 527x652px) Image search: [Google]
anais is full of holes.png
178KB, 527x652px
>>1307492
i whipped this up to show off her other piercings and her eye color
>>
File: SCGVf50.jpg (375KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
SCGVf50.jpg
375KB, 900x1100px
I went into last thread a little late, but throwing in the request that >>1307313 and I came up with that their Amiko and my Chloe do something lewd together.
>>
>>1307292
Wow! Nice thank you
>>
>>1307677
Expect some, bud. She has some dark spark shining my direction- (those text descriptions are a nice touch)
>>1307724
I had fun! Take care
>>
>>1307618
Someone in the last thread did post his OC Incubus, had some pretty nice muscles.
>>
>>1307384
dem TITTIES tho
>>
File: silvy.jpg (1021KB, 2580x3375px) Image search: [Google]
silvy.jpg
1021KB, 2580x3375px
I'll throw my OC Silvyana back into this mix again, anything's cool but she's a heavy dom if that meets anyone's tastes http://imgur.com/a/yehLW
>>
File: Ami and friend.jpg (745KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
Ami and friend.jpg
745KB, 1230x999px
>>1307313
There they go
upsetting possible neighbors with their clapping!
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (500KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
500KB, 500x280px
>>1307837
HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT!

You draw these two so well! Please you have to set up some kind of art blog with commissions or something cause i want so much more
>>
File: 20170403_104253.jpg (149KB, 662x664px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_104253.jpg
149KB, 662x664px
>>1306850
I don't know if this violates any thread rules or not, if so I apologize, but I neglected to include this reference image for Jacqueline in this post.

This pic is from the same chart as >>1306897 both characters are mine.

>>1307324
Believe me when I say, Haugan would enjoy that.
>>
File: Kymora (High Mythrite Armour).png (3MB, 2600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Kymora (High Mythrite Armour).png
3MB, 2600x2000px
Would like to throw my cutie Kymora into the mix, I'll leave it up to you guys what you do but I would like some lewds of her covered in cum or with a creampied pussy as a preference, love the artwork in this thread so far though guys <3

More images here if you need them: http://imgur.com/a/I5S4A
>>
>>1307384
>that poor heartbroken Elea in the bottom right
Aw, that's adorable (and a little saddening, haha).
I really like how you tend to keep connections between your drawings, whether it be characters or the progressing of a previous scene, it's fun!
It's also been nice to see you doing so many pieces for the threads, keep up the great work!
>>
>>1307859
^ this!
>>
File: 1491550969549.jpg (311KB, 862x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491550969549.jpg
311KB, 862x800px
>>1307133
I got this done of my gnome OC if that helps.
>>
>>1307906
Ohh nice. She looks cute
>>
File: IMG_1110.png (505KB, 813x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.png
505KB, 813x901px
/r/ anything of my fairy! Preferably something Evangelion themed! (I love the plugsuit)
>>
>>1307908
Thanks, anon. Her booty and hips might be a bit too wide there but I really like how it came out.
>>
>>1307916
you saw the reference picture you specifically chose, right..?
>>
>>1307920
Yeah, I'm aware. She's supposed to be an exaggerated pear shape.
>>
File: 1480469350466.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480469350466.png
14KB, 512x512px
Nothing too special here, just a stacked ag boss babe. Would like her with bigger tits and longer hair than here.
>>
>>1307854
I love both of your lovely ladies. Is the guy yours as well?
>>
File: Ellise.png (28KB, 204x399px) Image search: [Google]
Ellise.png
28KB, 204x399px
I caller her Ellise
>>
File: wz9rugJ.jpg (551KB, 1372x2400px) Image search: [Google]
wz9rugJ.jpg
551KB, 1372x2400px
>>1307929
Huh. Wonder if she'd go together with >>1307858 ?

Two buff babes.
>>
>>1307937
She likes dick, but would do anything to put on a show for the boys...
>>
File: Gear Adrift Stream Commish.png (393KB, 1200x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Gear Adrift Stream Commish.png
393KB, 1200x1497px
>>1307935
No no, just the two women. Haugan is played in a campaign by a friend of mine that Jacque was part of, and Reagan is in a completely different campaign. Here's a recent commission that shows my 3 active female characters, Jacque, Saanvi, and Reagan.
>>
>>1307940
Does Futa count? If >>1307858 is okay with that obviously.
>>
>>1307946
OR of Kymora, futa is A-Okay with me, as long as its not like, a comically oversized dick.
>>
>>1307946
She doesn't like em
>>
File: Reagan vs celibates.jpg (619KB, 1230x999px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan vs celibates.jpg
619KB, 1230x999px
>>1306897
I think this is my new muse!
>>1307859
she just needs to be a little patient..!
I have the rest of the set waiting to be colored-

>>1307853
XD happy to get you guys happy
I have more where that came from!

>>1307858
Oh shit. The cuties... they never stop coming...!
>>
>>1307951
Thank you for the compliment on Kymora, I love your art, its really good, keep at it <3
>>
>>1307951
Ey! I'm really pleased that you like Reagan so much, she's such a fun character to play and write about!

And poor Ned, haha!
>>
>>1307957
I fear i've got the freckle fever...!
> she's such a fun character to play and write about!
I can only imagine..
>>
>>1307951
I can't wait to see more of your art, ever piece I've seen so far is absolutely amazing!
>>
>>1307947
Also, OR again, futa is fine but I do have a preference for regular Fem Ky for anyone whos wanting to draw her, I appreciate all art though <3
>>
>>1307951

Urge to put up other cute ocs rising >_>
>>
>>1307951
You're style is adorable, anon. Jelly of the OR.
>>
>>1307951
>she just needs to be a little patient..!
I'm sure she had teachings to help with that~

>I have the rest of the set waiting to be colored-
Oh, I had no idea! I was about to post her in the thread but in that case I think I'll hold off. You can bet I'll be looking forward to it but do take your time, you've got your hands full from the looks of it!

Once again, great work with these.
>>
File: Raegan Ur Bobbies.jpg (4MB, 2268x3438px) Image search: [Google]
Raegan Ur Bobbies.jpg
4MB, 2268x3438px
>>1307963
If you ever set up an online blog for your art, a tumblr or something, please find a way to let me know, I'd love to follow your future works.

Reagan is my current favorite of all of my characters, your stuff really means a lot to me!
>>
>>1307916
Nothing wrong with a big butt lol
>>
File: Dragoon.jpg (573KB, 1800x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Dragoon.jpg
573KB, 1800x1404px
OR of >>1307488
Decided to come back with more references than just that headshot! The artist can choose to do whatever they please with her! I don't mind. REFS: http://imgur.com/a/MkHAN

Thanks!
>>
>>1307970
>>1307957
have you ever paired these two >>1306850 together with >>1306897 because if not you might consider it
>>
>>1307975
Looking at it a bit closer, heh, I think it's just me being half asleep and the pose. The booty is just big enough. Someone made a comment she could smother an orc and I think it's true.
>>
>>1307977
I have not, but that said, of the three characters, two like being with multiple partners (Haugan and Reagan) and the third could be persuaded (Jacque) and all 3 are in the same setting.

Maybe an idea for an artist if they're interested.
>>
File: Suzanne.jpg (350KB, 650x985px) Image search: [Google]
Suzanne.jpg
350KB, 650x985px
Reposting the delivery of a kind drawfriend from the last thread for my OC, who I've decided is named Suzanne. She's a farm girl with a southern drawl, 6'8", swings both ways pretty equally, and may or may not have a big swingin' dick.

I'd love to see her paired with any other OCs! Or in any other situation, really.
>>
File: getfucked.png (258KB, 597x580px) Image search: [Google]
getfucked.png
258KB, 597x580px
>>1307492
>>1307525
p messy but i did it for my warmup today- i should redo it, the anatomy is kinda wack
>>
>>1307992
nice, they look good together
>>
>>1307992
I love your style :) I might post one of my characters here actually.
>>
>>1307970
>If you ever set up an online blog (etc)
For sure, bud.
I'll get one or two days off, though ªuª
So maybe you (and others) could explain a little all this D&D thing, in the meantime.
I mean, is it just a term for making up adventures like in a chat or is it purebreed Dungeons and Dragons gameplay?
(also Ned sure is pretty fucked up with that kind of lively companion... I love that!)

>>1307992
Wacky or not, I applaud you for choosing that particular pose (favorites!).
Keep that pen moist, my man

>>1307976
Oh shit... inspiration overload...!!
XD nice. It's a good addition to the thread!

>>1308007
Please do!
I also hope for your progress (and consequent return at the board)
>>
>>1308012
I'm still here! All this practice stemmed from a piece i'm doing for someone on ACO. I should finish that soon :)
>>
>>1308012
In my case, it's an actual tabletop Dungeons and Dragons campaign, one was played online, the other is in person.

Any questions about any of my characters I'm happy to answer if that's allowed.
>>
Poster of >>1307976

>>1308012
I'm glad you like her so much :>
>>
File: Ran.jpg (3MB, 5024x2617px) Image search: [Google]
Ran.jpg
3MB, 5024x2617px
Dropping my FFXIV character in here again, she's introverted and quiet but will rise to a challenge as necessary.

I'd love to see something involving tentacles or masturbation but feel free to do anything!
>>
>>1308013
I'm as glad as Mufasa, Darth Vader and that dead sax guy from the old Simpsons were
>>1308016
I just read the rules and it says something like "this is no chitchat place" to talk about characters, so... ºnº
Let's keep it sparse for the sake of the thread.
>>1308025
Specially the derivative work you got for her i've seen in the gallery.
>>1308031
At this point I'm getting the urge to slap all these dragon-girls into one big fiesta...! ªv ª
>>
>>1308033
>At this point I'm getting the urge to slap all these dragon-girls into one big fiesta...! ªv ª
I can't blame you, they've been very popular lately and all look great
>>
>>1308033

>At this point I'm getting the urge to slap all these dragon-girls into one big fiesta...! ªv ª

This sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea
>>
File: 20170222_224043.jpg (634KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_224043.jpg
634KB, 2896x2896px
>>1308033
It's okay anon, if you ever set up that tumblr we can talk about characters *forever*.

In the meantime I don't mind providing little bits of inspiration for Reagan.
>>
Poster of >>1307976

>>1308033
Yeah those are some commissions i have collected over the years, it's really hard to pick a favourite ;w;

I am 100% OK with this
>>
>>1308033
>>1308047
Way I see it an artist is asking for character details I believe it should be accepted to talk about characters then
>>
File: 1491078493812.png (215KB, 579x520px) Image search: [Google]
1491078493812.png
215KB, 579x520px
She is a good girl. She has C-cup tits and is neither muscular nor fat nor skinny. She is better than you at skills. She will destroy you if you're bad. She will have sex when she wants ... preferably with lots of hung guys at once.
>>
>>1308033
If you're looking for ideas, Haruna (the dragon girl you put Ami with) is supposed to be a Dominatrix. Pretty sure she'd happily dom a bunch of fellow dragon-girls.
>>
>>1308033
>>1308051
I tend to agree, but if nothing else here's a recently thrown together pastebin link to her backstory. It'll develop over time to reflect the stuff that's happened in-game so far over the past few months, and I'll add as we keep playing.

https://pastebin.com/KFMPF9eL
>>
File: 5WYOuQl.jpg (93KB, 550x1169px) Image search: [Google]
5WYOuQl.jpg
93KB, 550x1169px
Since there's so many cute OCs getting out out. Imma dump all of mine in this post and anyone who's interested can draw them with these folks or in other situations.

Pick related is an owlboy necromancer. He swings both ways but tops.
- Additional refs http://imgur.com/a/XTc0o

Since folks are showing off dragoons, here's mine. She's a grasshopper girl so gets really jumpy! - http://imgur.com/a/8RiPm

Tough beargirl futa if anyone's interested in a good dicking - http://imgur.com/a/qr2BJ

Lastly, big titty milf paladin to add to all the big titty knights! - http://imgur.com/a/RFZtI
>>
File: farm fixed.jpg (333KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
farm fixed.jpg
333KB, 600x909px
>>1306573

here ya go. hope you like it.
>>
>>1308036
>>1308038
>>1308049
>>1308057 !!!!

' ªwª ' ' '
I made my decision damnit
---Big Fiesta it'll be!

>>1308047
That'd be nice, bud. We have >>1308051 's blessing.
>>1308060
...hoh boy...
I'm so getting that into a notebook file to my phone and read the shit out of it while im out--
Take care, everyone!----

>>1308052
---omg... the possibilities...! (repeat ad infinitum)
>>
>>1308061
Holy shit if I hadn't already gotten my image from this thread I would totally ask for your beargirl futa having fun with my Amiko. I think I'm in love. I know what I'm asking for next thread.
>>
Poster of >>1307976

>>1308072
:> Cause you're drawing her with others, she is quite a short character :3
>>
File: 3.png (74KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
74KB, 400x600px
Well-spoken and perky with great social intelligence, but that loose tongue might get her in a lot of trouble. Never chases after a guy, but never says no either.
>>
File: SaraisBae.png (295KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
SaraisBae.png
295KB, 1366x768px
Just an update. I drew Sara Ryder's face, think I did pretty well.
>>
>>1308073
Ooooo that adorable kitty. Yeah Ursa would have no objection to that.
>>
File: enori.png (146KB, 699x844px) Image search: [Google]
enori.png
146KB, 699x844px
Anything blowjob related with this girl would be appreciated! Her name is Enori, and she's a tutor to a succubus princess. Strict, but slutty.
Drawing her with other OCs is totally fine.
>>
>>1308072
No problem at all! I'm lurking here pretty much all the time, feel free to fire away when it comes to Rea-bae.
>>
>>1308072
OR of Kymora here, not a Dragon Girl but Kymora does enjoy her dragon girls, if you need more characters, sounds like its going to be a big fiesta though!
>>
>>1308082
I'm keeping Ursa in mind for the next thread then. All of my want.
>>
File: Imiji.jpg (165KB, 1500x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Imiji.jpg
165KB, 1500x1196px
Requesting my pyromancer catgirl OC paired with someone preferably :> futa is optional.
>>
>>1308084
Hot character! Bumping this request. (The curling ram-horns are a weakness for me)
>>
>>1308073
>>1308082
>>1308091
Santa Klauss here.
I heard that, bud--- I mean... son!
Be good and you shall get that dick... ---this thread?-- *looks submissively at Mrs.Klauss for posting rules*

>>1308080
One step at a time, bud.
Remember to simplify traits. Such as teeth or pupils.
No need to have a lewd drawing seem like a photograph, you know? ºuº

>>1308086
Kymora will be very welcome!

>>???
I'm looking at my ref folders and FUCK do I need to put order in that
>>
>>1308080
Flipping it is helpful. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be flipped, but I'm still a couple things.

>one eye sags
>underbite? (fine if she has one. jaw quite big too)
>bottom lip looks too big and sags at the wrong point
>eyebrow a bit high and arched oddly (the one on the right)
>neck too thick

Keep at it!
>>
>>1308099
Horns make the best blowjob handles
>>
File: flip.png (136KB, 437x549px) Image search: [Google]
flip.png
136KB, 437x549px
>>1308103
Flipped version
>>
>>1308103
Thanks for the feedback. I can change them all quickly, and the neck I have already changed. But the sagging eye, that the far one?
>>
>>1308116
Hmm. Was thinking that the one on the left (in flipped version) was sagging, but on second look, I think it's correct and the other one is actually too high.
>>
>>1308122
Ah ok. Looking again you're right, should be lower.
>>
>>1308102
You sure seem to like a lot of the characters around here.
>>
File: Idolatrix.png (266KB, 575x988px) Image search: [Google]
Idolatrix.png
266KB, 575x988px
>>1307309
I'm still up for seeing this if the other OR is okay with it, hopefully we see something out of it, too!
>>
File: 60325254_p0.png (812KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60325254_p0.png
812KB, 1200x1200px
Requesting some heavy pregnancy of Hataraki Ari's extremely top heavy cow girl Sukimi.

If possible I want her to be nude.
>>
File: _20170407_163238.jpg (134KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
_20170407_163238.jpg
134KB, 1280x854px
Requesting my edgy gas mask dude again. wears a black hood and that nonsense
>>
>>1308068
I love it, thanks so much! Now to write her into some lewd stories...
>>
>>1308061
damn, that grasshopper girl is adorable
>>
>>1307992
Devon's owner here to say I love it
>>
>>1307976
yooo. I always had a thing for spear fighters and I'm glad that ain't getting healed that soon
>>
File: Madison.png (243KB, 934x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Madison.png
243KB, 934x1071px
Requesting anything of my bunnyboi! He's got a cute little twitchy tail above that bubble butt.
>>
>>1308061
You grasshopper girl is adorable ! And I like the knight, her looks remind me a lot of another one in my game.
>>
>>1308208
>>1308221
She's one of my faves. I really like using her and the bear futa, just wasnt sure how well they'd be recieved here
>>
File: IMG_6244.png (2MB, 1920x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.png
2MB, 1920x1002px
>>1308106
>>
>>1306895
>>1307232
>>1307309
>>1307408
Gotta bump up some of the characters I've seen in this thread that need some love.
>>
File: 170402_084434.png (341KB, 885x809px) Image search: [Google]
170402_084434.png
341KB, 885x809px
Posting my Korean twink, lotsa piercings. He wears a big fluffy coat and some jeans, skinny and shit, succulent boi butt. I'm bad at making these.
>>
File: Shitdisturber.png (289KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shitdisturber.png
289KB, 1080x960px
>>1303284
Reposting just in case
>>
>>1308280
Holly needs all of the love. Thick..messy...creampie...love >///>
>>
File: suggestion.jpg (420KB, 800x987px) Image search: [Google]
suggestion.jpg
420KB, 800x987px
>>1308080

i'm not the greatest artist in the world, but here's how i would try it, if you wanted another artists point of view.

I usually don't try to get it 100% on model at first, and just tweak it at the end.

I personally struggle with making really flat faces, so in the construction line phase of the drawing, i like to add in the planes to try and force myself to add some dimension to it.

again, not the best artist ever, but hope you get something from it. think i nailed it on the last one.
>>
>>1308305
That last face is beautiful.
>>
>>1308305
Thanks. I thought I was onto something good :/

And you're a good artist, you're good at faces.
>>
>>1308325
You *are* on to something good, just keep practicing.
>>
>>1308325
you are! your proportions are dead on, i used the exact proportions you did, and for me that's the hardest part. just needs a little fine tuning on the details, which is true for me as well. i really like looking at your art.
>>
>>1308329
>>1308332
You're both right, I shouldn't have said that. We all have our own styles. At least the proportions are right, that was something wanted to get if nothing else.

Though looking again, the final row on your sketches is pretty much what i'd do on my line layer. Thanks :)
>>
>>1308280
>>1308302
I second this statement
>>
>>1308343
Rya your work is fantastic. Keep up the practice and you'll do great things <3
>>
>>1308367
Rindis! nice to see you're still around. And I will :)
>>
>>1306897
>relari/reagan when
>>
File: relref.png (195KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
relref.png
195KB, 700x700px
>>1308373
this relari? if it is i could doodle smthin up
>>
>>1308391
heck yes it is you're a godsend drawbro
>>
File: Abidemonchic.jpg (909KB, 2300x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Abidemonchic.jpg
909KB, 2300x1748px
Ahh might as well post Abi, working on improving her face anyway. As usual I don't mind what you do, she's my ACO character anyway.
>>
>>1308391
>>1308373
As Reagan's player I'd be down for that, Relari is a cool character and I'm excited for her introduction to the campaign.
>>
File: referance.jpg (128KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
referance.jpg
128KB, 564x847px
putting out a request for my character who looks like the girl with hair similar to the ref. i would like for her to be wearing only an apron and the choker, preferably in a sexy pose.
>>
>>1308391
A weird question, but what colour are her nipples?
>>
>>1308391
Do you mind people suggesting pairings? I'd love to request my character with her some time.
>>
>>1308447
Not that weird. She's got them covered up after all
>>
>>1308447
green
>>
File: nipplecoloriguess.png (472B, 59x39px) Image search: [Google]
nipplecoloriguess.png
472B, 59x39px
>>1308447
i guess this works?
>>1308453
pairings are encouraged. i p much only do deliveries if i can pair my own characters with someone
>>
File: xenogal.png (404KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
xenogal.png
404KB, 2000x2000px
Reposting muh xeno girl

she can be futa or not depending on your choice

Do anything you want with her
>>
>>1308460
Alright, next time I post I'll probably link to her then~
>>
>>1308457
I can cover them up with tape if you want. Would add a little more detail.
>>
File: Thigh-oxie.png (146KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thigh-oxie.png
146KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring from last thread
>>
File: Sessel.jpg (196KB, 1489x1937px) Image search: [Google]
Sessel.jpg
196KB, 1489x1937px
Hoping to get something done with Sessel again, but I got a couple ideas this time!

A) Sessel wearing only an oversized shirt with 'Mini Milk' and a small carton of milk printed on it, being full-nelson'd and fucked by a dick painted to look like a straw.

B) Sessel auditioning on the casting couch, any way you want it here

Just keep in mind that she's tiny, 4'8" and pretty light on her feet.
>>
>>1308285
bumping my one
>>
File: rockon.png (170KB, 478x579px) Image search: [Google]
rockon.png
170KB, 478x579px
>>1306897
>>
>>1308521
Pieces like this make me wish I had made a full body reference of Abi and not just a sketch :P you got a nice style.
>>
>>1308521
Nice
>>
>>1308521
!!! This is really well done, thank you anon!
>>
>>1308521
dayum. So nice. So jelly
>>
File: hornynonshaded.png (546KB, 1586x1424px) Image search: [Google]
hornynonshaded.png
546KB, 1586x1424px
>>1308391
Unshaded and highlighted, but the colour's finished. What do you think? Colours ok?
>>
>>1308528
just change the red to black and slap some colors on it and you got yourself a ref nbd
>>1308529
>>1308530
>>1308534
tysm one of these days ill do an actual nice drawing on here
>>1308541
colors look solid so far! i cant wait
>>
>>1308543
I could but that's too rough for my liking, though it would help as a general reference. And good to hear :) The shading won't take that long, probably get it done by Sunday.
>>
>>1308543
>ill do an actual nice drawing on here
You need way more confidence, I like your drawings!
>>
File: gobbyshit2.png (391KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
gobbyshit2.png
391KB, 700x700px
>>1308551
well when i actually try i do lineart and actually shade shit- or even paint for fucks sake
this was the last time i tried making something nice
>>
>>1308557
Of course that is a lot more polished but I think sketches are appealing in their own right
>>
>>1308557
Tried to make something nice? No you DID make something nice!
>>
>>1308557
Thats really nice. You should try like this more often! ^^
>>
File: Cheerleader Ned.png (82KB, 655x757px) Image search: [Google]
Cheerleader Ned.png
82KB, 655x757px
<being a big gay>
So I don't know if I just caught /aco/ at a good time, or if this is the norm, a fluke, or what, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome here with Reagan, I was really nervous about posting here but you guys made it fun and engaging.

And I don't just mean artists, everyone who was asking questions or leaving nice comments, you're all very appreciated and I look forward to spending more time here with you guys! Reagan and Jacque have lots of love to share.

</being a big gay>
>>
Posting up my Wandering Monk Girl. She was exiled from her monastery due to her lack of displine, inability to harness Ki, and badmouthing the grand master, prompting her to get her ass beat. She wanders the land, getting into bar brawls, getting drunk, and mastering the form of her martial art.
>>
>>1308600
what a wholesome post
>>
File: daemonette.jpg (148KB, 1006x948px) Image search: [Google]
daemonette.jpg
148KB, 1006x948px
>>1307309
>>1308135

just so you know that someones working on this, here are the roughs, i'll ink it and color it up tomorrow. if you want anything changed, just say so.
>>
>>1308628
Daemonette-Anon here, I see nothing wrong with what you got right now!
>>
>>1307492
Shes so fucking cute oh my god
>>
File: tumblr_ocaupagrht1vxgw0io1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocaupagrht1vxgw0io1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x1239px
Requesting this lovely angelic maiden named Ambriel to be introduced to earthly lewds !
If I may, I would perhaps suggest to first convince her to try some foreplay, discover malehood with her hands and mouth and gentle breasts, maybe to such effect that she get a surprise facial and get flustered ? Thought I certainly won't mind if others wish to take the matter in their own hands, I'm fine with most stuff.
>>
File: 1466637151603-qa.jpg (38KB, 297x288px) Image search: [Google]
1466637151603-qa.jpg
38KB, 297x288px
/aco/ Drawthread drinking game
Take a shot for every time
>there's a goblin/orc/robot OC
>there's an "OC" that's just reference pics from elsewhere
>there's a repeat request that already had a delivery
>there's a futa
>theres an OC that was made in some game
>>
File: lioorrrr2.png (1023KB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
lioorrrr2.png
1023KB, 3000x3500px
My boy Lior! I'd prefer him with a girl or domming a male~

more refs here http://imgur.com/a/t2bZU
>>
File: MamaShazryx.png (348KB, 978x1308px) Image search: [Google]
MamaShazryx.png
348KB, 978x1308px
I'll drop off my new demon lady here~ She likes sluggy things and imps and corrupting mortals.
!'m tending towards more of a lovecrafty interdimensional parasite vibe than a judeo-christian "demons from hell" theme with her.
>>
>>1308665
This seems like a good way to die of alcohol poisoning and more like salty whining than a drinking game.
>>
My OC Tanaka! More references here if needed!
Tanaka! https://imgur.com/a/wjjgS

Basic description is that she's a 5'4" tall, 95 lb 23 year old woman. She has waist length black hair, green eyes, and braces lining her teeth. Her right arm has burn scarring from her wrist to her elbow, her face has jagged scars on the right side from her eye to her jawline, and she has a long scar across her abdomen below her belly button.
>>
>>1308682
Oh, and, go wild, draw her however you like, being taken by whomever. Bondage would be preferred, along with being fucked by a girl.
>>
>>1308135
I feel like the right side of the rib cage needs to be changed (like maybe a straight diagonal line). also the chin seems too large or the mouth is too high. Other than that this drawing is fucking tight. I really like the hips and legs and the claw is pretty rad as well.
>>
File: Abireference.jpg (239KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Abireference.jpg
239KB, 1100x1600px
Finally, my demon girl/random girl with horns that I don't know what species she is Abi;s new reference!
>>
File: ihate.png (1MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
ihate.png
1MB, 2000x2500px
>>1308696
I think she'd get along well with my demon Blake
>>
>>1308665
>There's an OC that's just an basic human in costume/with some features for flavor
Thoses are the worse I swear
>>
File: Kukulkan Sheet NSFW.png (3MB, 4037x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Kukulkan Sheet NSFW.png
3MB, 4037x1918px
Requesting anything with this luchadora. She's actually a dragon god who turned to wrestling for praise and adoration after losing all her worshipers.
>>
File: 1491456239715.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491456239715.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>1308705
>>1308665
>There's an OC is an attractive female
>>
>>1308700
>male name
>female chest
>male genitalia
>female body
What the fuck am I supposed to make of this?
>>
>>130871
Blakes a pretty unisex name
>>
File: smoches and liccs.png (755KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
smoches and liccs.png
755KB, 2550x3300px
>>1307492>>1307550
>>1308084

WIP
I'll finish this either later tonight, or tomorrow.
(I always go too overboard with the dick shading...)
>>
>>1308728
Not the requester but I like your work and am excited to see it finished.
>>
>>1308728
Anais OR
MMMMM GOOD SHIT- do you have a tumblr or something i can follow? i really like this style holy shit. its even better that its with two other OCs i really like wow, thank you so much
>>
File: shittymspaintcropping.jpg (270KB, 1140x709px) Image search: [Google]
shittymspaintcropping.jpg
270KB, 1140x709px
>>1307492
>>1307677
>>1307992
>>1308728
damn looks like I missed the boat on this one
Well If anybody wants to pair her with a futa instead of a dude feel free to use my half-ogre gal Tikaana
>>
>>1308678
GOD DAMN! That's one awesome character!
I'll doodle them after the one I'm working on right now.
>>
File: 1400956237603.jpg (2MB, 1200x2703px) Image search: [Google]
1400956237603.jpg
2MB, 1200x2703px
>>1308665
>>1308708
>>1308712
>>1308722
R-Requesting lewds of this night sky, please.
>>
File: ceOakdB.png (333KB, 948x1257px) Image search: [Google]
ceOakdB.png
333KB, 948x1257px
>>1308742
Oooh! Thank you
>>
>>1308732
Thanks! It's been a while since I've had the free time for smutty things. So I'm having lots of fun!

>>1308737
I do! I haven't updated for quite a bit, BUT it's puhker.tumblr.com
There's also my SWF " abused-mule.tumblr.com it's far more active right now.

>>1308739 >>1308757

DAMNIT. Why're all the really nice ocs being posted all at once.

Guess I know what my weekend's going to be filled with.
>>
>>1308700
I think so too! Probably one of her subs.
>>
>>1308760
holy shit you drew Lior a while ago and I still love it!! I gush about your art to my friends. I really like your style <3
>>
File: comete-illustration_76462_w696.jpg (60KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
comete-illustration_76462_w696.jpg
60KB, 696x392px
>>1308749
There you go, slut.
>>
File: sugarquickref.png (375KB, 703x609px) Image search: [Google]
sugarquickref.png
375KB, 703x609px
How about something of my wannabe-actress here, Sugar? Just about anything consensual would be fun, but maybe a closeup of her playing with some dicks with some spunk on her, or getting spanked. She's got no gender preferences for partners.
>>
Again requesting art of my OC Tanaka, looking to get some lewds for her! More references here if needed!
Tanaka! https://imgur.com/a/wjjgS

Basic description is that she's a 5'4" tall, 95 lb 23 year old woman. She has waist length black hair, green eyes, and braces lining her teeth. Her right arm has burn scarring from her wrist to her elbow, her face has jagged scars on the right side from her eye to her jawline, and she has a long scar across her abdomen below her belly button.

Any position is okay, female or feminine herm is preferred for gender, and bondage would be nice as well.
>>
File: AvisraRef.png (2MB, 1471x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AvisraRef.png
2MB, 1471x1080px
Requesting something with my character in perhaps a barmaid outfit but using the same colors on her tabard getting surprised from some grabbing (or more) from behind? I'm perfectly okay with anything as long as the artist has fun with it! If you consider it I thank you a ton!

[spoiler]I didn't know people here likes horns so much. wowzers.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1308760
Hey! Don't you have an OC to drop, too?
>>
>>1308728
I'm the floating dick in this picture, this is awesome! Thanks so much!
>>
>>1308817
Yep~ This is Rozovyy.

To be honest, anyone from here works too: http://toyhou.se/Muley/characters
>>
>>1308799
Post the .gifs, anon.
>>
>>1308833
I would but I don't want to spam the board with gifs of her.
>>
>>1308841
who cares anon we're here for cute OC pics do it
>>
>>1308666
BEST BOY
>>
>>1307915
may i ask what kind of shibari this is called?
>>
File: Avisra_Excited.gif (141KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Avisra_Excited.gif
141KB, 533x300px
>>1308799
>>1308833
>>1308844

Well sure if that's okay?
Glad you think she's cute, thank you!
>>
>>1308852
Aww, that is absolutely adorable. Cutest OC by far.
>>
File: 619.png (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
619.png
71KB, 600x600px
Requesting art of any form of Swordbro
>>
>>1308852
I love that
>>
>>1308832
Thanks. Time for some reciprocation.
>>
>>1308852
So cute...Must do all of the lewd things to her.
>>
>>1308857
you just got one yesterday you fucking autist
>>
File: Avisra_Chew.gif (82KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
Avisra_Chew.gif
82KB, 379x440px
>>1308852
>>1308855
>>1308860
>>1308863

I guess .gif related. She's a total sweetroll.
>>
>>1308866
A sweetroll eating a sweetroll. How cute. Who made those Gifs? I definitely wanna try getting Gifs of my OC, those ones are adorable.
>>
>>1308870
I actually make them myself but it's incredibly time consuming and I use pre-existing .gifs and layer my character over them.
>>
>>1308871
Well, they're really well made, I definitely couldn't make something like that.
>>
File: Avisra_DanceGif.gif (112KB, 416x424px) Image search: [Google]
Avisra_DanceGif.gif
112KB, 416x424px
>>1308874
If you have the time to do it I TOTALLY recommend it. It's so satisfying when you see the finished product even if it's just black and white.

Like pic related, I did this in about a few hours and I'm still tweaking it because it's very choppy.
>>
>>1308880
I'm currently stuck on a tablet, but once I get a computer again I'll definitely try my hand at making OC Gifs. Currently in the process of gettings lewds of my OC as it is.
>>
>>1308885
I always go with the "try everything once" approach to things. If you like it, keep going with it. Just have fun with it and learning is half the fun in my opinion!
>>
>>1308894
That is a great approach to things. Don't knock it 'till you try it.
>>
>>1307492
good art. you got a place you post?
>>
>>1308896
If you're gonna knock it, knock it up >:3
>>
File: Elea, The Dragon Healer.png (792KB, 1872x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Elea, The Dragon Healer.png
792KB, 1872x1646px
Requesting my dragon girl, Elea.
She's a somewhat shy healer from a fantasy world, some of her backstory can be found here >>1275892
Anything would be welcome, including pairing her up with other characters!

Further refs and previous deliveries:
https://catbox.moe/c/owhmop
>>
>>1308899
Haha, true, up is the only way to knock things. c:
Well, not in my OC's case. She can't get pregnant. Which means all the unprotected sex is to be had.
>>
>>1308899
W-wew... Do paladins get birth control?
>>
>>1308880
Even if you don't seem to think much of it, it takes some real skill to keep the lines and shapes all consistent like this essentially redrawing every frame. Not to mentioned to get them as smooth as you did in the first place. So kudos on that. I've tried what you do and failed miserably.
>>
>>1308903
They dont need to know that though, cuz yeah, just all the creampies she can handle!
>>
>>1308907
Exactly. She can take anything given and not worry about making babies.
>>
File: BOMB.png (957KB, 1924x2494px) Image search: [Google]
BOMB.png
957KB, 1924x2494px
Would anyone like to draw something of my mage girl Bombii? she got them big ol hands for fittin places
>>
>>1308905
Yeah you're right! Thank you for pointing that out. But don't give up! Keep at it and you'll get it!
>>
>>1308909
>>1308904
Creampies for everyone!
>>
>>1308910
Oh damn, I really like her design.
>>
>>1308905
Look up "animation tweening" there was no redrawing much here.
>>
>>1308913
Mmhmm! I'm currently working on getting some lewd pictures of her, all I have is just SFW stuff.
>>
>>1308913
Are creampies a new dessert? :^)
>>
>>1308917
On the other side of things, I should probably focus on some SFW art. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>1308919
Yes, yes it is. If you're good we can provide two servings!
>>
>>1308920
Not a problem. Gotta balance the lewd with the safe stuff.
>>
>>1308904
The way we run it in Jacque's situation >>1306850 is a series of dice rolls with modifiers based on contraceptives used and some other factors :v

(She loves creampies too)
>>
>>1308904
>>1308913
>>1308929
I really want to see a creampie with my girl but I should put some thought into this before getting it lol
>>
File: Jacque x Irvor 2.jpg (702KB, 1639x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Jacque x Irvor 2.jpg
702KB, 1639x1996px
>>1308934
I've only got an oral creampie pic of Jacque from early in her design before she got the scars on her face/shoulder.
>>
File: AmelineToki.png (381KB, 1154x2226px) Image search: [Google]
AmelineToki.png
381KB, 1154x2226px
hi here's ameline!! i dont mind her doing anything/being paired. she's pretty dominant though
>>
File: Ameline Colors.png (256KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ameline Colors.png
256KB, 600x960px
>>1308950
here's her colors
>>
>>1308923
Oh boy~!

>>1308929
>>1308947
My DM said that since Avisra's a Paladin there is a very low chance due to divinity being a great contraceptive.

Also this image is REALLY great!

>>1308950
>>1308954
Cute! Super cute!
>>
>>1308947
Still very nice looking!
>>
>>1308950
She's really cute~!
>>
File: q26Sq7K.jpg (349KB, 2200x3080px) Image search: [Google]
q26Sq7K.jpg
349KB, 2200x3080px
>>1308956
>>1308958
If you're interested, this is what we use (just the top section on contraceptives/conception)

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Sex_(3.5e_Variant_Rule)

and yeah the pic is great, don't get me wrong! I'm just hoping to expand a bit and get her set up with some vaginal/anal creampies which also include her up-to-date scarring.
>>
>>1308967
Characters with scarring are some of my favorites, they always have a story to tell behind their scars.
>>
>>1308967
Thanks! SplashBrush is probably one of my favorite artists so I'm color me jealous. She looks great! :D
>>
File: Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
Violet 'Stormrider' Olson.png
553KB, 846x965px
Requesting my elven cowgirl in a pinup pose wearing nothing but her hat and gun belt.

extra images here http://imgur.com/a/Um1V7
>>
File: JacCel final moments.jpg (743KB, 1838x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JacCel final moments.jpg
743KB, 1838x1440px
>>1308969
>story
And oh boy it's a sad one my friend.

>>1308971
Splash was an absolute pleasure to work with, I love the commission.
>>
>>1308914
Why thank you :>
>>
>>1308967
>vaginal/anal creampies
Exactly what I'm hoping to see with my girl! Thank you for sharing the link, I'll definitely look over it, D&D is something I've wanted to try for a long while so the link will go a long way for me.

>>1308971
Also this!
>>
>>1308977
Tanaka's got a story behind her scars as well, and it's not pretty. I'd love to hear her story, I'm sure it's interesting.
>>
>>1308985
Here's the condensed version:

As a less experienced paladin, she and her partner Celise were out on a contract to clear out some vampires from a defenseless village.

They got surrounded inside of someone's home (all citizens had evacuated during the day) and held off the remaining vamps to a last stand, in which the undead managed to break through and mortally wound Celise via throat biting, and caught Jacque's face with claws. They finished off the remaining vampires, and accepted their eventual death by vampirism, sitting together and telling stories to keep their minds off of their approaching end.

Jacque was finishing a story before she looked down and realized Celise had passed. Jacque had lied the whole time, knowing she would survive but she didn't want Celise to feel like she was dying alone.

The hardest part was when Jacque had to break off a bedpost and sharpen it down so she could stake and bury Celise ;;_;;
>>
>>1308990
Oh, wow. That's harsh. Tanaka's just some normal human, so her story isn't nearly as tragic.

The condensed version:

Tanaka and her parents were heading into town on her tenth birthday. A drunk driver t-boned their car, and they drove off an embankment, tumbling down a ways before the car finally came to a rest. The roof had deformed and broken, impaling Tanaka through the abdomen, severely damaging her uterus and one of her kidneys in the process. She was able to stay conscious for a short while, and emergency services managed to free her before she was completely enveloped in flames. Undergoing emergency surgery, Tanaka's right kidney, her ovaries, her uterus, and her womb were removed, unable to be saved. Spending close to a year in the hospital recovering, Tanaka ended up with her right forearm from her wrist to her elbow badly burned, jagged scarring running down the right side of her face from her eye to her jawline, and long, jagged scars across her abdomen and lower back where she was impaled. Her parents didn't survive the accident, leaving Tanaka alone, broken, and disfigured.
>>
File: Heather 1.png (366KB, 709x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Heather 1.png
366KB, 709x1017px
Requesting my Half-Elf Wizard. She's inexperienced but willing to try pretty much anything.
>>
>>1309000
Jesus that's awful. Jacque's is just sort of an emotional pain now, not near so bad.

Her shoulder simply got cut up by a really nasty dagger cloud spell that she was attempting to evade.
>>
>>1309002
Aww, she's adorable. Reminds me of Vivian James, if she were an adorkable half-elf.

>>1309006
Tanaka's year in the hospital included physical therapy to help with any lingering tension due to the scarring, and to help her muscles, since she was bed ridden for the greater part of two months. She's accepting of her scars, now that thirteen years have passed, but they still haunt her.
>>
>>1309002
Bet she'd make a cute face on her first creampie :3
>>
>>1309011
Captain Creampie here going strong. c:
>>
>>1309007
>>1309011
Oh jeez, thanks guys. It means a lot when people compliment her. Tanaka is adorable, and seems like the kind of girl Heather would really get along with. It's always a pleasure seeing that science girl in the thread too.
>>
>>1309002
Super duper cute!

>>1309011
>>1309013
CC really is going crazy here, agreed ahaha
>>
>>1309019
Aww, thank you. Tanaka doesn't have a mean bone in her body, she overly kind towards anyone and everyone, no matter what they did in the past. Hero, villain, poor unfortunate soul, or criminal, she'll try to befriend them all.
>>
>autosage after less than one day
geez peoples, calm down
>>
>>1309033
Weekend traffic, plus lots of good deliveries that people complimented.
>>
>>1306931
I have no idea what you are talking about. Here have a pin-up sketch.
>>
>>1308857
in case you didn't see it, the OP has a fanart of you
>>
File: hey.jpg (245KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
245KB, 496x702px
>>1309039
I blame sleep deprivation
>>
>>1309041
noice
>>
>>1309013
>>1309025
Sayin it like its a bad thing!
>>
>>1309025
Very much appreciated!

>>1309026
That's a great mindset. Hopefully her trust isn't betrayed.
>>
>>1309049
She doesn't have any friends, personally preferring to be alone. She used to get teased for her appearance, so she became a bit of a shut in, hiding away wherever she couldn't be found. Now she just lives in the home she inherited from her parents, tending to her medical needs and spending time doing whatever she likes.
>>
>>1308977
good to see you're still around, gear
>>
>>1309053
Still around? Last thread was my first time in /aco/.
>>
>>1309052
That's a damn shame. Seems pretty tragic for such a nice girl to get a raw deal like that. Thankfully it doesn't look like it's stopped her from being able to enjoy herself, so that's good.
>>
>>1309055
on the chans in general i guess
>>
>>1309062
...you too?
>>
>>1309059
She got the short stick in life, but that doesn't stop her from living it to the fullest. She has a nice house, and quite a hefty sum of money, so she surrounds herself with games, toys, fun things, kinky things, and she sometimes goes on trips places as well. She's half british, half japanese, which I find is a unique mix.
>>
>>1309041
Holy geez thank you so much! :D

>I guess that I forgot to show a reference for the side view, but I'm ok with this.
>>
File: loveya_Bombii.jpg (292KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
loveya_Bombii.jpg
292KB, 744x1052px
>>1308910
sorry its just a sketch I'm going to bed. If you are disapointed dont be I`m sure someone else will give it a try too.
>>
>>1309114
not the owner but that's cute, I like it
>>
>>1309114
Not the owner either but daaang great job! :D
>>
>>1308850
I'm sorry to disappoint you but I forgot!
>>
>>1308521
oh shit that's hot
>>
>>1309114
Ohhhh, you did such a lovely job with her though <3 Thank you so much for this, you did a great job with her
>>
>>1309114
She looks so cute!
>>
File: unknown(6).png (867KB, 630x983px) Image search: [Google]
unknown(6).png
867KB, 630x983px
Would anyone like to draw my vampire bat girl Whisper? She's a cheeky and playful rogue with a taste for illusions.
>>
>>1308864
And yet he's one of the tamer autists. There are faggots that got 2 or 3 deliveries last thread and yet they're still requesting on this one.
>>
File: Eye tutorial.png (221KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Eye tutorial.png
221KB, 600x1000px
>>1308080
It does look better, but unfortunately your lips and eyes are still heavily symbol-drawn. Keep in mind that the eye is a sphere with tissue wrapping around it. Your eyes as they are still depict the upper and lower eyelids as simple lines, not depictions of skin over muscles and bone. I've attached a small example of my process for drawing eyes. HOWEVER, I cannot stress enough the importance of committing to memory the ANATOMY of the eye and its place in the skull's structure. No piece of the face is separate from the other, that's axiomatic. Also, Sara Ryder has a bizarre and uncanny face in the final game, so I would not recommend studying from the character's face at all.
>>
>>1308498
Artist autist here, I'm still working on it, but it may be slow going as this upcoming week is going to be very busy for me. Just a heads up
>>
>>1309374
Oh, no problem at all! Take your time with it, man.
>>
File: highkighterpen_.png (294KB, 589x736px) Image search: [Google]
highkighterpen_.png
294KB, 589x736px
>>1308832
pretty
>>
>>1309398
Beautiful art
>>
>>1309402
thank you
>>
>>1309398
Thank you so much!!! The colouring's so nice.
The whole head area is just so nice and fluffy!
And nice touch with the cyan lines!

what a nice gift before bed~ thank you
>>
>>1308521
So fucking majestic...!
Now I kinda need you to stay, bud.

>>1308600
>don't know if I caught /aco/ at a good time--
I think gents like you are the ones fertilizing this ambience with their characters. But I could be just fanguying here.
Oh, and I did read Reagan's backstory!
I now have her in my top 3, bud.

>>1308660
>discover malehood
~do you have more ref?-- ªuª''

>>1308666
Yeah! More dudes to choose from! Thanks!
Not a bad thing that this is full of women, though-

>>1308706
>dragon god who turned to wrestling for praise and adoration
That scheme is so funnily logic I love it

>>1308852
...this reminds me I also could be doing gifs... ªwª

>>1308857
No worries; there's still the final picture from Swordbro's side of the big camp beer-fest.
I had fun drawing it so maybe you'll see its shiny shaft once again!

>>1308900
Oh shit... our darling is officially back!
Better hold on to your hats--

>>1308910
I'd love to, bud. Love her companion too! XD

>>1308682
And to finish my long-ass post, paint me interested in this.
>she's a 5'4" tall
Also, to all of you guys and girls posting your OC's here, it'll be nice to get stature references (or even full bios like Reagan in the pastebin) as it is very useful to do groups settings.

Have a nice day, you all!
>>
>>1309467
glad you like it~
>>
>>1308628
Princess-anon here, that is very dynamic, very nice indeed!

Only thing I noticed is that the daemonette is a fair bit larger than the princess, is that normal?

Also do you have an OC and/or blog?
>>
>>1309471
>Also, to all of you guys and girls posting your OC's here, it'll be nice to get stature references (or even full bios like Reagan in the pastebin) as it is very useful to do groups settings.
Oh, well, I should then mention that, even though it might not be obvious in a lot of her art, >>1307282 is 5'1". She'd probably count as a shortstack because of that, too, I guess.
>>
>>1309487
Is that so? Ok then!
I'm still coming up with shit for here that eventually will get drawn into here
>>
>>1309497
Sounds good!
>>
File: lock.jpg (845KB, 640x975px) Image search: [Google]
lock.jpg
845KB, 640x975px
>>1309471
>I now have her in ny top 3

No pls stop you're too kind ;_;
>>
>>1309369
Thanks man, but just so you know that was the first try and ive since improved it. But your method looks good, ill go back to the sketch and do the eyes like this, see if I can get it looking better. And for the lips I made them smaller and more in proportion, though I admit I dont know what else to do to them to make them less symbol like.

Since I found out what symbol art was I really wanna get out of it too :P
>>
>>1309481
Daemonette-anon back again, Daemons from W40K are rarely uniform, but the same notion is true on multiple levels for Daemomettes. You can compare two different ones and you'd struggle to find meaningful parts to match.
>>
>>1309542
Not him but I like the ghost stuff she has going on.
>>
>>1309626
Thanks <3
>>
Poster of >>1307976 (You)

>>1309471
>Also, to all of you guys and girls posting your OC's here, it'll be nice to get stature references (or even full bios like Reagan in the pastebin) as it is very useful to do groups settings.

My character is quite short, i'd say something around 4'0" to just under 5'0"
>>
>>1309712
>>1309730
>>1309743
We got it lad.
>>
>>1309744
I made a bunch of mistakes whilst posting, tried to fix them, made more mistakes. I shouldn't post when i'm only just awake :P
>>
>>1307257
She's 141 cm tall or about 4 feet, 7 1/2 inches to follow >>1309471
>>
File: Kymora (Toned) Gym Shorts.jpg (568KB, 1372x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Kymora (Toned) Gym Shorts.jpg
568KB, 1372x2400px
>>1309471

OR of Kymora, she's about 5ft 10" she tall but not too tall, brown hair with amber eyes and a horizontal scar across the bridge of her nose, about average breast-size and a slight more fit than usual build too.

Imgur album again for prosperities sake: http://imgur.com/a/I5S4A
>>
>>1309471
In regards to >>1308852
Yes! Please I always encourage people to try making gifs! Just little time and effort goes such a long way!

To also add to the height thing Avisra's about 5'7 to her head but with her horns she makes out to 6'5. Pretty tall horns.
>>
File: size difference2.png (2MB, 1178x2412px) Image search: [Google]
size difference2.png
2MB, 1178x2412px
>>1309471
Adinzard, >>1307550 is about 5'8", a pretty average height for a half-elf.

His mother was a drow flame-sorceress who fled to the surface and his father was a soldier turned rebel. They had some adventures together but eventually settled down to raise a family, and now it's their children running the show. These are his parents in the picture.

Adinzard had some big dreams of being a mercenary leader, until he saw his first real skirmish. He went in ill-equipped and ended up getting knocked in the helmet with the pommel of a sword, which knocked out one of his teeth.

He learned pretty quick after that that the soldiering life wasn't for him, he lost a lot of the muscle he used to have and focused his studies instead on music and magic, though he's not too great at the latter. He's got some small talents that he uses to trick his opponents should he ever find himself in a scrape, but he still has his skills with single-handed weapons and his bow to get him through any fights that come his way.

He's a fast-talking swindler, looking to make his money and fame through any means necessary, getting patronage from anyone with blood or money who might be willing to fund him. He's not above bedding an old widow to gain interest, and can often be found slipping out of bedroom windows so as to not be found by any wives of the men he's seduced. Any money he makes is usually spent on whores, wine and fancy hats within the hour and he's always on the lookout for his next big break.
>>
>>1309471

Poster of >>1307159 here, she's pretty tall, about 6 feet, I'll do a proper character sheet for her eventually.
>>
File: Xanthei_Scales.png (807KB, 2000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Xanthei_Scales.png
807KB, 2000x1375px
Feel free to use my incubus for anything and everything. Male, female, top, bottom, whatever your heart desires!
>>
>>1310111
I think Kymora would be more than happy to 'use' him as well as any other guys or girls, so I wouldn't mind seeing some art of her with him!
>>
>>1310111
I'd love for Adinzard to meet this guy
>>
File: sketch1491672728442.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1491672728442.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Maybe I should wait until next thread, but fuck it. Ask me anything you want about her, I may also be interested in pairing her with another OC. The more unique or powerful they are, the more interested in breeding with them she's be.
>>
>ctrl + f 'reagan'
>20 results

fuckin hell anons you might be crushing
>>
>>1309471
>~do you have more ref?-- ªuª''
Alas, I fear I do not...
>>
>>1309471
>>1308900
>Oh shit... our darling is officially back!
That she is! I can't possibly keep away from these threads, especially when there are so many great artists like yourself and characters I love to see drawn (or potentially pair her with)!

>Better hold on to your hats--
Phew, don't get me all excited~
Keep in mind that she's fairly inexperienced with sexual situations though!

I always considered Elea to be on the slightly shorter side, somewhere around 5' 3.5" (not including her horns).
I've been meaning to write up a full bio for her too, maybe I'll get on that tonight!

[off-topic]
I can never write long posts without feeling something's unnecessary, out of place or poorly expressed. I'm not good with communication so my apologies if that ever leads to me seeming rude.
[/off-topic]
>>
>>1310123
>>1310127
Do whatever you please~
>>
File: b-butt...!.jpg (79KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
b-butt...!.jpg
79KB, 321x321px
>>1310176
Of course we are! Why wouldnt we! (add one up, because "lock.jpg" is also her :)
>>1310182
no problem. I'll figure it out! ªvª
>>1310192
>there are so many great artists
I know right? Seems like we got aboard while the wind was blowing. There's so much potential in here!
>the first time drawn with males (yeah, I saw that, pre-edit ;)
So... are these two gonna get in some trouble for popping a high-class dragongirl church-in-the-sky cherry or not?
If so... they're SO fucked XD
>maybe I'll get on that tonight
Can't wait. I'll search some kind of hat and then hold onto it...
>off-topic] im not good with communication
It happens. But I mean. I understood all of what you said.
That's a victory, I guess!

Oh
And thanks for all the references.
My notebook is full of these now and it will make group pics more believable.
>>
>>1310176
Yeah I didn't expect that, I hope it's ok.

>>1310214
Glad you like her (I think I've said that a few times now, sorry haha).
>>
>>1310214
>So... are these two gonna get in some trouble for popping a high-class dragongirl church-in-the-sky cherry or not?
>If so... they're SO fucked XD
Hahaha, they'd probably be in a lot of trouble if it were found out but with her working as a healer I think it would be in her best interest to keep it quiet, not to mention that she was the one being a big tease in the first place! It's clear to see that she was enjoying herself though!

Once again, thank you for your continued interest in her, and for being so understanding~
>>
>>1310233
fine with me man it's a trend and she's pretty cute
>>
File: Maerel 3.jpg (594KB, 1056x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Maerel 3.jpg
594KB, 1056x1920px
Is it fine if I post my girl too ?
She's named Maerel, an errant knight wandering the world and following the ideals the tales of her childhood infused her with. She's brave and audacious, which may lead her to delicate situations, but she's also friendly, and the stories she love made her rather open-minded.

In the sheets she's a gentle lover, open to the attentions of either genders and doing her best for everyone to be pleased. She also quite enjoy the attention her generous breasts often attract, be it playing or fondling or licking, but there's few things she love more than to give a sweet, loving titjob until she get covered by warm love in return. Also, she like to cuddle after.
>>
>>1309577
Learning the anatomy of the body intimately will help you end your symbol drawing. It helped me out tremendously. Taking some time to sit down and learn the muscle groups and bone structures will, I guarantee it, end your symbol drawing quicker than not
>>
>>1310301
Suuuuuper cute! :3
>>
>>1310332
Thanks, she is were sweet !
>>
>>1309471
my girl Bomby there stands about 6 feet tall if that's what you're asking for
>>
>>1308220
OR Here, requesting that someone give him a giant dong! >:]
>>
>>1310324
I'll give it a go, i'll probably forget it all but i'll try. I still don't fully know what Symbol drawing is, just that from what i've seen people try to get out of that phase as quick as possible.
>>
>>1310111
My Abi still wants to have her wicked way with him :P
>>
>>1310301
Color refs?
>>
File: 1479178242856.png (117KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
1479178242856.png
117KB, 434x572px
Requesting adventure time OC Carnivale Princess spreading her legs and getting fucked from behind
>>
>talk about ocs as much as you want once we've hit bump limit

this is agreeable?
>>
>>1310690
She have chestnut hair verging on auburn and forest green eyes
Aside from that her equipment is overall rather simple and functionnal, and a little worn out, but there might be shades of green, I believe.
Do you want more visual references ?
>>
>>1310796
I think so. Posts made after the bump limit is hit arent' taking away from anything.
>>
>>1310796
Nah, the threads aren't a finite ressource and that would be a good way to kill all discussions.
>>
>>1310877
so talk always? i feel like talk always is good.
>>
>>1310877
This. It shouldn't matter how fast the thread moves, you can always go back to the old thread through the OP link if you need to, and it takes only a few minutes to repost an OC if you're that interested in them.
>>
>>1310877
>>1310895
>>1310950
I'm pretty new to these threads, I just read the op and assumed we weren't supposed to just be chatting.
>>
>>1311045
That's a dumb rule, and I don't think it's even an enforce-able one.

Half the reason I even get interested in drawing a character is because I like their personality or story.
>>
>>1311052
I agree, glad to see it's not how things normally operate around here. I love talking about oc's.
>>
>>1311055
Whoever makes the next thread should remove that part of the OP.
>>
>>1311063
Well it's page ten. Feel free to do so.
>>
>>1311063
Agreed. I love all these awesome OCs that people have made, and it would be fun to learn more about them.
>>
>>1311088
>>1311090
On it.
>>
I'm not sure if people should be using the threads for talking about their characters if I'm honest, don't get me wrong I like reading and talking about mine but there are many places to do that and it's not entirely board relevant.
I also fear that it will encourage a situation where those who frequently speak about their characters will get priority, leaving those less willing left out.
>>
>>1311096
>>1311096

Fresh baked bread.
>>
>>1311097
I'm sure there are, but I only know of this place to chat about oc's.
>>
>>1311099
There are a multitude of forums out there. Saying you don't know of them doesn't make it any more relevant to the board.
>>
>>1311097
a trial run then. we can test the waters for a couple of threads, no harm no foul.
>>
>>1311108
Sounds like the best way to go about it.
>>
If we want a place to talk about OCs and the like, we could always use a discord server or something? I do have a server that's supposed to be a a place for artists and fans of artists to meet, chat, request characters or commissions or whatever.

Just an idea tho.
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.