[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/weg/ - Western Erotic Games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 909
Thread images: 129

File: Snow Daze - Noelle.png (188KB, 826x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Snow Daze - Noelle.png
188KB, 826x1168px
Serious Business (Suit) Edition

Western Games in Development / Demos / Betas:
http://pastebin.com/Y0WWTZ67

Western RPG Maker Games / Betas / Demos
http://pastebin.com/0TanhqUw

3DCG Games / Betas / Demos:
http://pastebin.com/pqrK98XT

Full Games / Old Games:
http://pastebin.com/3mGPynVu

Other Resources / Game Development Links:
http://pastebin.com/0tU5MxKP

Previous Thread
>>1215763
>>
File: Alpha's Adventures 2.png (334KB, 680x816px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha's Adventures 2.png
334KB, 680x816px
>>
File: Kingdom of Deception.png (461KB, 701x622px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom of Deception.png
461KB, 701x622px
>>
File: Seeds of Chaos c.png (661KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seeds of Chaos c.png
661KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1000 Karmasutra 4.png (404KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000 Karmasutra 4.png
404KB, 640x1000px
>>
File: 1485538495498.png (12KB, 162x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485538495498.png
12KB, 162x234px
>>1219914
>>
File: no-mercy.jpg (127KB, 532x890px) Image search: [Google]
no-mercy.jpg
127KB, 532x890px
>>1219908
>Serious Business (Suit) Edition
>Serious Business
Oh yeah?!
>>
File: CastleRock.webm (157KB, 806x629px) Image search: [Google]
CastleRock.webm
157KB, 806x629px
>>
File: 1488038071430.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488038071430.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 4198210226088512580.png (639KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4198210226088512580.png
639KB, 900x900px
>TheTwist_0.05c + walkthrough
https://mega.nz/#!9gVCSJTB!tPfDtB92hfyaI4-cnVqrcB5Y1RjpoJ_oBGYmaQbCO_Y
https://mega.nz/#!tw80CAhb!rF04YTnGTRkAvAhj6CSEYv3rPqRzdu1Wiui3YDMn3pk

>DiCK 0.1.1d Dev
https://mega.nz/#!ZEgmDbrQ!z6CJku35aFj48bPaH1vwJWDc5xWDm-ZR5Dl90mMPIXo
>if you want to play a more debbuged build you can wait for march 5 or 7

>seeds-of-chaos-0.2.08-pc
https://mega.nz/#!XYYDBRjZ!L6Qt4itYazr-dH_7bE6aFxA4-FS7jrTkW1IhxCYqtsY
>>
>>1219951

can you tell me what game that is?
>>
>>1219958
Dunno why I didnt had the name in it, and I marked the other post by mistake, my bad
>>
>>1219953
Vaporware
>>
File: 1488079255934.png (398KB, 1281x747px) Image search: [Google]
1488079255934.png
398KB, 1281x747px
a cuckold rising
>>
>>1219952

speaking of The Twist 0.05, does anyone know where the save files of this game are?
>>
>>1219971
>Vaporware

can you be more specific or just trolling?
>>
>>1219979

check that, it's in registry hkey_current_user/software/kstgames
>>
v0.76 of Fleeting Iris is out. Anyone kind enough here?
>>
>>1219986

do you know how i can fix the 0/0 energy bug?
>>
>>1219984

There is no game. It's just this one .webm. It was created for trolling purposes.
>>
are there any games with mind break via gangbang defloration? (Or at least the gangbang part.) Free Cities has mind break and has gangbangs of a sort, but it's not that easy to combine the two and it's more severe and permanent than I had in mind. I want a temporary shutdown, not the full Terri Schiavo.
>>
>>1219984
Someone posted that webm to troll /stg/ by saying they made a full game and would never release it as long as /stg/ was around.
But seen as how that was all that was ever shown and nothing came of it anywhere I doubt there was every any game
>>
>>1219988

Speaking of Fleeting Iris...

The game is NTR as shit. Sure you could play it totally vanilla, only letting her fuck Robert, or staying a virgin until marriage.

But At it's core, shit is NTR.

So is the fact that you're playing the girl getting stolen, and not the man getting stolen from, the reason why this game doesn't get the massive amount of shit that other NTR games, or even games that just have a little of it, tend to get here?
>>
>>1219996
>>1219993

quite a shame, it looks great.
>>
So, as the title says, don't just jump to download this release. Not yet, at least. It's probably quite buggy, and if you're looking for a version that "just works" and that you can have fun with, this is not that version. Wait a few days, let me fix whatever bugs pop up, and you should have a lot more fun with it. If you do want to download this one and test it, it's probably not a good idea to save files from this version for use in the "finished" 0.972, because some bug fixes I make won't carry over to games already saved in 0.972. Now, if you've read all that and still want to give it a shot, go ahead. ;)

That said, here's what 0.972 adds:
* Blowjob and Handjob scenes for Kitty. Keep in mind that fondling, Titjob, and sex scenes are still not added yet for her.

* Piercing visuals are now available for Kitty.

* The shower scene should have some more options, such as when you try to take a shower with one or both of the girls in the room.

Known Issues:
* The BJ animation currently uses the basic Kitty sprite torso. I already have a replacement in the works, but it's not ready for this realease, so please ignore the mess.

* I'll update this as new bugs roll in.

Things to test:
* Make sure the new animations work. Please report any cases where they seem poorly aligned or otherwise out of position.

*Let me know if you can access any scenes that you don't think should be available, or that seem to have incomplete options (like how in a previous build you could access Kitty's room, even though it was not in a ready state).

*Let me know if you have any errors relating to loading old savegames, so I can patch out potential issues.
>>
File: tumblr.png (68KB, 279x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
68KB, 279x450px
>>1219952
>im fucking triggered
>>
>>1219998

Cheating != NTR
>>
>>1219998
Not sure about other guys but I play these kind of games because of the Corruption aspect not because of the NTR.

Seeing a "pure" girl slowly getting corrupted is a major turn on for me especially if it is her own volition.

That's why I can handle the NTR even though I'm not a big fan of it.
>>
>>1219998
>So is the fact that you're playing the girl getting stolen, and not the man getting stolen from, the reason why this game doesn't get the massive amount of shit that other NTR games, or even games that just have a little of it, tend to get here?
Bingo. The people here don't actually care about the fetish itself, they just get steaming mad when they're the ones it's happening to.
>>
>>1220002
Nice, but how about DL link my friend?
>>
>>1219988

The major new addition is Ayame getting roofied by Sato after going out to drink (Which you can't refuse), and waking up to him about to rape her.

She threatens him to get off of her and that she's going to call the cops, he then pulls out two cell phone recordings of him fucking "Ayame", who is so obviously her twin sister, talking trash about Robert's junk.

And then the route ends.
>>
>>1220030
https://mega.nz/#!UNslRYgL!jfD6UUY5Cznf65mEozQ5obN4y_PceFqYX-hDncGeOZo
>>
>>1220049
Thank you anon.
>>
>>1220011

What am I looking at?
>>
>>1220035
Is that all? No new other scenes?
>>
>>1220073

I think the robert handjob one is new.
>>
>>1219958
Looking good champ. I'm getting a bit of a Etna vibe from her which I like.
>>
>>1220083
I don't think so. They added more to the poker night scene with the swinging couple.
>>
>>1219952
Sorry to ask, but what's the difference between The Twist 0.05a and c?
>>
File: question anime grill.jpg (31KB, 331x342px) Image search: [Google]
question anime grill.jpg
31KB, 331x342px
So I heard that Mercy will get naked in the next update.

Is this true?
>>
File: Ayame.png (84KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ayame.png
84KB, 305x400px
Patch notes anyone?
>>
>>1220116

>Longer poker night scene. Ayame and Robert watch the Garcias fuck on the sofa, and both of them are into it.
>New 7/11 scene. Ayame gets raped after three days on the job and there's no way to avoid it. Only a brain dead retard wouldn't immediately figure out what Seto and Fujiko are doing.
>Ayame is now a brain dead retard.
>The day system no longer exists after a certain point, and days can be skipped entirely.
>Ayame can no masturbate while thinking of Robert, Melvin, or the Garcias. Even if she hasn't had a single sex scene with the later two.

Not official patch notes.
But accurate.
>>
>>1220049
So is it fine or should I wait?
>>
>>1220127
It's horribly broken, he's releasing a bugfix tomorrow.
>>
>>1219914
Is it possible to get Jezera's ntr scene now or not?
>>
How long is the Seeds of Chaos
>>
>>1220130

It's been possible for a while.

The only difference is that, I believe last update, it's actually counted as an NTR scene now, instead of "Dub-con cheating" or whatever the hell he was trying to justify it as. So now the scene is blocked by the NTR filter, where as before it wasn't, leading to Rowan telling her to be careful automatically, instead of having an option to tell her "Fuck the demon whore for inwhoremation."

This update the "Do you want to see NTR?" button also provides an explanation as blocking any path or choice that leads to Alexia having sex with someone else and Rowan not being involved in it. So group sex scenes with Alexia will still happen as long as Rowan is involved and active in the scene, but not Alexia solo with anyone but Rowan.

So if you want to see Alexia x Jezera scenes while avoiding the Andras x Alexia scenes, you need to say yes to the NTR, and make sure you don't pick the blatantly obvious "Please fuck my wife" options when dealing with Andras or any other male down the line.
>>
>>1220136
I have it turned on but the option for her was to do it was greyed out.
>>
>>1220136
>So if you want to see Alexia x Jezera scenes while avoiding the Andras x Alexia scenes, you need to say yes to the NTR, and make sure you don't pick the blatantly obvious "Please fuck my wife" options when dealing with Andras or any other male down the line.

I'm mostly OK with her fucking men that aren't Andras. I just want to blue-ball Andras.
>>
>>1220134

Right now it goes up to 18 turns.

Sex scenes are as follows.

Rowan x Alexia in the prologue. (Vanilla married people sex) Illustrated.
Rowan x Jezera in the prologue. (Light femdom) Illustrated.
Rowan x Andras in the prologue. (...Fag?...Dom? Fagdom? Andras dom) Illustrated.

Alexia x Andras as a static event. (Maledom, NTR, kinda-sorta rape, and blood) Illustrated.
Rowan x Alexia (2) as a static event. (Slightly more passionate vanilla married people sex) Partially illustrated.

Random events are: All text atm.
Rowan x Andras (2) (Fagdom again. With some exhibitionism mixed in.)
Rowan x Skord (A TRUE SON'A IRONFORGE IS SUCKIN' YE COCK LADDY GOTTA MAKE DA STATUE NOW FUCK OFF YA CUNT)
Rowan x Alexia x X'Zaratl (Futadom, Mind Control, Threesome. Choice between double teaming Alexia, or Rowan taking it up the button while fucking his wife.) Requires Dark Sanctum to be built.
Rowan x Cla-Min (Not the one we see. Her daughter. Who is also Cla-Min) (...Cock whorship?)
Rowan x Cliohna (Mind control, light femdom)
Alexia x Jezera (Light femdom, Jezera dom, NTR, possibly mind control/hypnosis)

There are also well over 20 random scenes between ruler events and exploration things, but you'll never see them all.
He tends to up the turn count every patch, while adding in a few more scenes and game mechanics.
>>
>>1220144
>Rowan x Skord

HAHAHAHA this gonna be good.
>>
>>1220142

I'm of the opinion that her fucking women is peachy keen.
It's not like Rowan can sate those urges. He doesn't have a vagina.

Besides, I had Rowan fuck Jezera. Because I'm not a fag.
See new reason why Alexia shouldn't get to go muff diving too. Fair is fair after all.

>>1220138
That only happens when you select an option, then scroll back through the text to re-read stuff. It locks you into your choices unless you reload.
>>
>>1220147

It's actually one of the most absurd and ridiculous scenarios I've ever read in an adult game that tries to take itself seriously.
It's pretty damn hilarious in hindsight.
>>
File: Quality writing.png (2MB, 1503x849px) Image search: [Google]
Quality writing.png
2MB, 1503x849px
>>1220147
>>
>>1220160
he? Who the fuck playing it.
>>
>>1220169

He's talking about Skord, the not Dark Iron dwarf wearing not Paladin tier gear. Hence why it was a replying to this post >>1220147
>>
>>1219832
that one was strangely hot, cuckstuff is shit but weird bi stuff is great. Honestly why is the wife even there? you got alternate-gender-twins to fuck. That is my fetish.
>>
>>1220180
>Honestly why is the wife even there?

A number of reasons.

One, NTR fuel.
Two, vanilla heterosexual romance for those that just want to skip all of the corruption and various forms of domination.
Three, motivation for the hero to set out on his quest in the first place, and for the twins to use as leverage for his services.
>>
>>1220192
it really only serves exclusively for NTRbait. The vanilla romance could be anyone in the castle, the motivation could just be the amulet to begin with instead of a request? Like damn thats a gambit just saying 'come get your wife.'
>Well thats a lot of work... the shortstacks worship me as a hero. I'ma get some of that.

I'll never understand the NTR stuff really anyway but I'm pretty sure the guy has to actually give a fuck to get off. The homo scenes are much better written than their "relationship".

... Dickgirl/male/female sandwich is hot though.
>>
>>1220197
>>Well thats a lot of work... the shortstacks worship me as a hero. I'ma get some of that.

He doesn't actually know about this until after a couple weeks of serving the demons. Prior to that, he "Heard a rumor once" and forgot about it.
Besides, "Do what we say or your wife gets it" works better than the amulet. With what they're demanding of him, it stands to reason that he would have chosen death or rotting in the dungeon over destroying so many lives. Alexia would also serve to either humanize him later down the line when he's start to show visible corruption, or serve as a reminder of what he's become by allowing her to become corrupted in the process. You don't even need the NTR to get her corrupted. Rowan will apparently be able to just corrupt Alexia himself.

And while it's true the vanilla romance could be anyone in the castle...Eh?
Sure it's probably possible with maybe the Tavern owner or that upcoming Heleyna girl.
But other than that, there doesn't seem to be many avenues for "Vanilla" romance without actually gutting the characters as they exist and toning them down.
>>
anybody have a link for Family Therapy v0.4?
>>
>>1220201
Hah yeah it IS a corruption story (sooner or later). I understand why it's important for him to do this himself, and the demon characters actually sort of verify this in game because they're very very impulsive. The chance to corrupt this guy is so much more important than their world domination plans... which they leave up to him anyway.

I was kidding around with my take on the current content and obviously not some long term view. The homo stuff is legit really well written, plus new twinky beastmaster guy coming in.

There's a lot more 'human-interaction' type characters that are left unpublished with like 80% of the buildings being empty or placeholder characters. Could go any way from there (if not abandoned).

I am super impressed with how evenly distributed the fagshit is anyway, never seen a game balance it well. Never seen a male-dwarf sex scene either.... very odd choice but SO well written for the character too.
>>
>>1220201
My god will you guys fuck off? I don't even know what game you're talking about but if it requires this much paragraphs it isn't worth it
>>
File: 1.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Can anyone explain to me why Skyrim adult modding is so fucking popular?

What makes it good? From what i've seen/experienced it's literally an overglorified Posing simulator like tk17 and Honey Select where you download/create a Waifu and then just select poses.

Is there more to it? Any actual mechanic implementation (i.e becoming a Prostitute, making an incest family) for specific fetishes or is that all it literally is?
>>
>>1220213
Rape, prostitution, slavery
>>
>>1220209
actually discussing WEG content instead of shitposting? Horrible.

Also for the record seeds of chaos console stuff to explore easier without hitting a shit time limit:
> renpy/common/00console.rpy change config.console = True
standard, shift+O

the meaningful variables and functions I've found are
>variable week = int
>func change_treasury(int)
>change_personal_gold(int)
>change_research_bonus(int)
which speeds up library stuff to usable speeds
not sure what
>change_morale(int)
>change_recruitment_bonus(int)
>change_relation(int)
actually do in current build. some of other the stuff is also for the slave trainer minigame which i haven't gone through (meh, wife)

>>1220213
cause 3d is lazier than writing or art. There are some actual mods that aren't just suckslab.
>>
>>1220209
>This thread is for discussion WEGs
>But please stop discussing WEGs.
>Especially when a new release comes out.
>>
>>1220215
oh my bad change_recruitment_bonus and change_relation take 2 args I never bothered to figure out, not straight int. probly some list of all relationships kicking around somewhere but doesn't seem to have anything implemented yet anyway.
>>
>>1220213

Some of them have mechanics.

Some of the ones I've seen.

>The ability to become a walking bestiality magnet. You can entice animals into having sex with you, once you do they become part of your pack and following you around killing hostile shit until they die or you send them away.
>Raped when you lose a fight.
>Sent to the stockades butt naked and turned into a public use fuckhole for the duration of your sentence.
>Prostitution mod, equipped with STDs that prevent people from wanting to buy your services.
>A more immersive spouse mod that, when you sleep in your bed at home, your spouse keeps you company the old fashioned way.

Y'know. Shit like that.
>>
>>1220213
You can be imprisoned, raped and impregnated by bandits, horses, dogs and probably dragons. You could whore yourself aswell.

At one point their was a incest mod in the works but the modders seemingly dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>1219979
>>1219986
The save location was changed in v0.05, they're now in C:\Users\"name"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist.
>>
>>1220224
there*
>>
>>1220214
>>1220215
>>1220222
>>1220224

Interesting, i'm not into beastiality but Incest is striking my curiosity. What types of mods are there?

Not even asking to be spoonfed, just somebody to tell me that there are mods that exist and i'll do the rest.
>>
>>1220225
Also, remember to save and quite occasionally. If you try to skip things too fast it will bug out eventually. I had 0/0 energy at one point and it can't be fixed
>>
>>1220233
*quit
>>
>>1220229
One replaces death with rape and enslavement.
One adds bdsm stuff.
One add pregnancy with working cycles.
One changes up prisons and punishments and war.
One adds sex stuff to the story.
One lets you romance(meeting up places and probably fetch quests) npcs and shit.

The only incest mod I knew(and only real sex mod I was looking forwards to) was abandoned.
>>
>>1220233
Have you tried changing the energy values through a hex editor?
>>
>>1220245
there is sexlab which is the main sex mods thing and also osex(plug in for osa).
>>
What to use to animate SU sprites?
>>
>>1220229
>>1220245
Unfortunately there's a lot of options for either and a lot of them rely heavily on the awful sexlab system instead of being standalone with compatibility. Some others are broken/abandoned/awful on their own or rely heavily on OTHER mod frameworks (devious devices) which in turn rely on sexlab stuff.

I can't remember what I even settled on for a 'base mechanics' style thing, but iirc one of the defeat/death replacement ones was super old and buggy. Devious cidhna is one of my favorites for rapey stuff. There's a lewd-skyrim-general somewhere around here, they'd know.
>>
>>1220246
Nah, I didn't care that much to try. But that might work
>>
Milf's Villa Chapter 2 when?
>>
I keep getting an error in Towergirls while trying to do the asscalibur quest. It says:
Unable to find file:
graphics/characters/$kobzom
Anyone else encountered this?
>>
Why are there no games worth fapping to anymore? What happened?
>>
is there any newer version of " Snow Daze: The Music of Winter" than the one from 1 October 2016?
>>
>>1220091
Anyone?
>>
>>1220257

It's not that the games aren't worth fapping to. It's that they release so little content in one go, that by the time the new shit actually gets you hard, it's over.
>>
>>1220258
Next version'll come out next week. The 3rd, IIRC.
>>
>>1220264

thank you, good to know
>>
>>1220252
Soon after it comes out.
>>
Any decent /ss/ games or is everyone too scared of going to jail?
>>
>>1220268
zombie's life is nothing but, expect more game than porn though.
>>
>>1220268
There's loads of 'em, but they're usually goblins. In terms of 2D we have Urban Demons and Zombie's Life.
>>
>>1220269
That's unfortunate, I'm not a big fan of that sort of thing.
>>
>>1220271
its actually a pretty fleshed out zombie survival game, i prefer the gameplay to most of the sex scenarios. <3 bad cop girl though.
>>
>>1220272
That's kind of how I feel with Rance
Porn is an annoying distraction to a fun game.
>>
>>1220272
By the way, since you're replying to me.
Finally got net back for first time in a few weeks, why are some images not displaying on this board?
>>
>>1220275
gookmoot fucked up a few days back and the threads are still alive from back then
>>
>>1220275
image server shat itself, older posts are gone forever maybe. It's a slow board so more obvious here.
>>
>>1219908

>I have to shill so hard I can't wait for the other thread to reach the last page
>>
>>1219971
>>1219984
>>1219993
>>1219996
>>1220001

http://www.test.akabur.com/

Not vaporware. Get fuckt.
>>
>>1220282
are you literally retarded?
>>
>seeds of chaos
>"It is my understanding that a new alloy, steel"
EVERYONE SHOULD BE USING FUCKING BRONZE IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT STEEL BEFORE, IRON FUCKING SUCKS
>>
anyone has Sissy Maker version 1.0?
>>
>>1220288
No it's bad.
>>
>>1220286

"Witch Trainer", right there on the sidebar.
>>
Snow daze is coming out next week with new art eh? like day 1 and day 2 remade?
>>
>>1220289
gimme anyway
>>
>>1220296
No
>>
>>1220298
yes
>>
>>1220144
I know someone called Rowan who looks a bit like MC, who lives near a town with a famous dock.
>>
Sometimes the sheer autism in this thread overwhelms me.

I don't want to sift through 200 posts of "why my fetish is better than yours", just to find 1 post with content
>>
>>1220308
F3 -> 'mega'
you're welcome
>>
so /weg/

What's your personal top 10 must play games?

Mine is this:
1.The Twist
2. Summertime Saga
3. Milf's Control
4. Milf's Villa
5. Cohabitation
6. Snow Daze
7. The Gift
8. Dating My Daughter
9. The Artifact
10. A night with caroline
>>
>>1220311
Nice list, Goblin King
>>
>>1220311
does anyone have a mega for the patreon builds of the Gift?
>>
>>1220316

Thank you. I do preffer almost realistic 3D goblins over poorly drawn 2D.
>>
>>1220318
>uncanny valley turns me on
>>
>>1220311

Gremlin detected.
>>
File: 1487276273624.png (395KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487276273624.png
395KB, 800x800px
>>1220318

>I do preffer almost realistic 3D goblins over poorly drawn 2D.
>2. Summertime Saga
>>
>>1220321

you got me there. also, my sides. I do like the UI of summertime saga, also the curves and plot.
>>
>>1220311
for a top 10 list we need FINISHED stuff but this is a weg thread so
summertime saga
super unlimited
snow daze
behind the dune
princess trainer gold
milf's control
rouge-like
zombie's life
seeds of chaos
roundscape adorevia(bugyshit)
>>
>>1220287

It's a fantasy realm. For all we know bronze can only be found inside dragon shit.
>>
File: witch_trainer.jpg (81KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
witch_trainer.jpg
81KB, 736x547px
>>1220323
>>1220311
you really dont consider Witch Trainer to be one of the best?
worthy of being somewhere in top 10?
>>
>>1220326
Yeah maybe but let's be honest it's actually that they're just parroting the retarded pop understanding of metallurgy.
>>
>>1220329
Not him but trainer games are boring as shit
>>
>>1220323
I think Incest Story better tho but your list better
>>
File: 1488109612.jpg (50KB, 449x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488109612.jpg
50KB, 449x335px
>>1220333
well if there was one thing I was not, while trying to convince hermione to show me her panties and tits, and to hold for me while I jerk off, it was boring
>>
>>1220017
It's only a fetish when you get off to it happening to you. Cheating is about as vanilla as porn can get.
>>
>>1220279
Who are you quoting?
>>
>Mind over Matter v0.2
https://mega.nz/#!w4EUlAxb!O6nbvERp--PseQMTdRXDNsVjfQVinD92Ca8oeyTzpnQ
https://www.patreon.com/dragax
>>
>>1220201
Heleyna isn't upcoming, she's in the new release if you go to Raeve Keep. She's also Rowan's niece, so I wouldn't call it a vanilla romance.
>>
File: Bog.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bog.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>1220319
>Amateur Devs can reach the uncanny valley
Kek
>>
>>1220372
devs dont make the goblin models, the jap sheckle gobblers do
>>
Going to name my game "abandoned" with a download password "read the thread" to fuck with newfags.
>>
>>1220378
vaporware should fit too
>>
>>1220311
Jack O' Nine Tails
Free Cities
Girl Life
SDT+mods
CoC
Witch Trainer / Princess Trainer
Parasite In City
Iris Action
That newgrounds game where you try to bang sleeping chicks with out waking them up.
SS13
>>
Is there a changelog for the Rogue Like update.
>>
>>1219961
Next Update When?
>>
File: v0.2.4.webm (3MB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
v0.2.4.webm
3MB, 420x240px
>FuckChear v0.2.4
https://mega.nz/#!BtAnBTYJ!UubWmzZxAG0iIIpuBfbSd2Lr22JTaU0ApkDrLTSrqRM
http://kristalloid.tumblr.com/
>>
>>1220378
we already have one "Abandoned" weg. better use vaporware
>>
>>1220402
No, that makes it even better.
" not that abandoned game, the other abandonded game"
>>
>>1220378

Game - Control Ef (stylized as Ctrl+F)
Password - Ctrl+F
>>
>>1220416
heh
>>
>>1219952

bless you good sir.
>>
>>1220017

>when they're the one's its happening too

that's the only way its hot, true NTR.

Most NTR games (japanese and western) its the girl you play as that is straying, imo not near as much of a turn on.

Doesn't stop some of them (Lily of the Valley) from being really good corruption games still.
>>
I've been looking for something new to play I've gone through Summer time saga, something unlimited, four elements trainer, rogue like and some other ones whose names I can't remember. I haven't played any Akabur stuff, would you guys reccomend any of those?
>>
>>1219988
https://mega.nz/#!gEwESAZY!PhY1qTeMHsmXiYnADN4LPzKAH0jkt2NmgboTrwiOOYg

Fleeting Iris 0.76
>>
>>1220311
>Snow Daze
>has about 15 minutes of gameplay and dev is shameless shill
>>
>>1220442
If you love tedious grinding then akabur works for you
>>
File: neala.png (49KB, 542x827px) Image search: [Google]
neala.png
49KB, 542x827px
Nergal has got another poll about whether Neala should remain a playable character, get turned into an NPC, or removed altogether in Urban Demons.
I originally voted for her to remain playable, but I'm concerned Peter content will fall to the wayside as a result, and the Peter stuff is why I got interested in the game in the first place.

What's your take on it?
>>
>>1220451
Not really unless it has some really good scenes I would consider the tedious grinding not worth it
>>
>>1220452
I'd vote "focus on AZL goddammit"
>>
>>1220452
I'd vote to remove Peter desu
>>
>try the twist
>game is fucking hideous
>pretty much expected to just bumble around for days trying to find the porn
>>
YT here, game will be released tomorrow for patreons, wednesday to public if no bugs are found
>>
HW here, I will stop shilling
>>
SR7 here, SU is nearly complete.
>>
File: 1371738061937.png (10KB, 231x176px) Image search: [Google]
1371738061937.png
10KB, 231x176px
>>1220144
>Rowan x Skord (A TRUE SON'A IRONFORGE IS SUCKIN' YE COCK LADDY GOTTA MAKE DA STATUE NOW FUCK OFF YA CUNT)
>>
Jewcat here, I will stop le funny shilling
>>
>>1220311
It's kinda sad only one of the games on my list is actually complete but here's mine:

1. Noxian Nights
2. Seeds of Chaos
3. Parasite in City
4. Malise and the Machine
5. A Zombie's Life
6. Claire's Quest
7. Monster Girl Island
8. Adventures of Tara
9. Roundscape Adorevia
10. Something Unlimited
>>
MalleckM here, I will stop making the same stories over and over with stock 3d figures and rebrand them as a new story.
>>
>>1220469
Edit: Sorry, am retarded. *Two* of the games on my list are complete.

And I suppose Princess/Witch Trainers deserve an honourable mention. I'm not that into stg type games but they were alright.
>>
>>1220469

where do i find something unlimited link? i cant find it anywhere, also, great list!
>>
File: Point of elder scrolls.png (142KB, 802x463px) Image search: [Google]
Point of elder scrolls.png
142KB, 802x463px
>>1220213
>Can anyone explain to me why Skyrim adult modding is so fucking popular?
>>
Does anyone know how to access the cheat underground area in A Zombie's Life that or just have a save file. I rather not play it a 2nd time for minor scenes at least until its done.
>>
>>1220485

just extract their rgss3a file which contains all the scenes
>>
>>1220311
Mine goes like this.

1. Rance series m(6 and Sengoku are the best)
2. Free Cities (I do a full play though every 2 versions)
3. Slave Maker
4. Hentai Brothel on new grounds (first hentai I ever played. The world needs more brothel management games like that)
5. TLS and everything else written by SierraLee
6. Akaburs games
7. Monster Girl Quest
8. SU (were it more complete it'd be higher)
9. Erotical Night (I love BF games and this is amongst the best)
10. ROBF series (would be higher but only one game is partially translated)
>>
>>1220481
Well, if it isn't in the pastebin, just wait around. Someone will post a link eventually
>>
>>1220481
there'll be a new version in 2 days
just wait
>>
>>1220489
what accounts for a full playthrough of free cities these days? I think last game I bought out some other arc but didn't find much in the way of new content.
>>
>>1220488
>want to create something good
>people can just decrypt instantly and rip out everything I spent so long on

Feels bad mang.
>>
>>1220485
Cheat room is behind a grate in the basement
>>
>>1220311
Bait
>>
>>1220497
then make it less tedious, nah but for real I had some bug that caused a crash whenever I was using the crowbar. Not even USE the crowbar, walk up to something crowbar-able with a crowbar on me. Just crash to desktop.

Thanks, RPGMaker extensions
>>
>>1220489
Agreed. Anything by Sierra Lee is pretty much guaranteed to have solid writing. Shame about the generic gameplay for NN though.

On that subject, in terms of writing ability alone, I'd rank the top 3 /weg/ writers like this

1. Sierra Lee (for TLS & NN)
2. Lord Arioch & Dark Master (for Seeds of Chaos)
3. Architect (for Claire's Quest)
>>
File: Goblin slayer.jpg (152KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin slayer.jpg
152KB, 682x1024px
>>1220311
Delet this
>>
>>1220504
I want to make something not tedious, but I guess the game is always going to just be the delivery vehicle for the Hentai content, and I've tried to pace it well, hide lots of CGs as rewards for actions or exploration.

I guess I'm worried that if somebody wants to just rip all the CGs and animations out and post 100% of content in an imgur album, it gives no further incentive to play (or support) the game.
>>
>>1220452
Fucking shota fuck should neck himself.
>i will remove loli scene from remake because it's gross uguuu
>I will remove second playable character because i want ss only
>>
File: 1487795951840.gif (193KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487795951840.gif
193KB, 400x399px
>>1220103
apparently
>>
>>1220514
well art is barely anything to the best games, it's a combination of writing and art, plus somehow cramming play-time without shit like time-wasting combat.

Time spent with actual characters earning the porns will be good. Time spent wading through bullshit to get porn of random NPCs will not.

>>1220506
I dunno TLS&NN, but I agree on the rest. I'm really amazed at how well written seeds of chaos is with so little actual content. Plus a full-fledged game system just waiting to pop out on top of that. Definitely going to hit it big.
>>
>>1220489
If you include japanese games your list shouldn't have any weg games at all.
>>
>>1220388
We just updated a couple of days ago, but if you already tried that, next update will be around march 5-7
>>
>>1220523
Yeah. You've convinced me, thanks anon.
I should just focus on making the game rewarding to play. There's no combat, and the puzzles are all pretty intuitive, and fun but skippable, so I think I'm on the right track.

(It's a game of two halves, narrative and puzzles. You get extra CGs for completing them, but I figure I should make them skippable for people who just want to continue the story.)
>>
>>1220506
>1. Sierra Lee (for TLS & NN)
>2. Lord Arioch & Dark Master (for Seeds of Chaos)
>3. Architect (for Claire's Quest)
Shit list

1. Despair Labyrinth
2. Harem
3. Dark Lord Rises
>>
>>1220410
There are mods that contain those animations, and patches to make some other adult mods compatible
>>
>>1220530
I'm not sure how the animations work, but FNIS basically modifies custom animation files to whatever skeleton you have installed right?

Or just has a compatibility for multiple skeletons.
>>
>>1220514
Not necessarily. You have games like TLS which have no artwork and manage to use pure writing to deliver. Plus a nice balance of artwork and writing is what I look for when I play a h-game. If I wanted just CGs why wouldn't I just go look at a CGset?
>>
File: 1487505592826.jpg (100KB, 564x823px) Image search: [Google]
1487505592826.jpg
100KB, 564x823px
I wanted to make a game, but it's so fucking boring
>>
>>1220529
>1. Despair Labyrinth
My fucking nigga.

I wish it had been finished ;_;
>>
>>1220534
ugh, disgusting jap animation faces. I really like the game mechanics side though, I'm not a programmer by trade but i like playing with a lot of the engines that do exist. Some of them are complete enough to just drop in your shitty VN style multiple choice nonsense with text and backgrounds but there's always been cool community stuff to play with.

I remember getting neverwinter nights porn modules that were the hottest shit ever (until they made animations and skins and stuff that made it all lazy and diluted)
Hell I was playing text based games way back as a kid, AIF stuff.
>>
The drought is real guys
>>
>>1220529
I actually have never played any of those. Which pastebins are they in?
>>
File: 14443007131451853348.jpg (38KB, 520x656px) Image search: [Google]
14443007131451853348.jpg
38KB, 520x656px
>>1219908
it's buggy. you guys should wait for the 972a release
>>
Is there a guide to get all the scenes in Behind the Dune? How many scenes are there?
>>
File: sarah_preview.png (261KB, 826x1168px) Image search: [Google]
sarah_preview.png
261KB, 826x1168px
Sarah's colors for Snow Daze.
>>
>>1220541
>I actually have never played any of those.
That's because you're a newfag
>Which pastebins are they in?
Definitely a newfag
>>
>>1220552
ey so are the day 1 and day 2 scenes are going to be remade?
>>
>>1220550
a few
>>
>Get bored.
>Find Nameless Incest Game.
>Figure, why not since I'm bored anyway.
>Not only is it bad porn, it's bad RNG porn.
>>
>>1220452
Neala should be a slut for peter to fuck
>>
>>1220541
>hasn't played seeds of cucking
>>
>>1220558
Nope. These are character portrait replacements, day two's art and the shower scene for Noelle are good, though Noelle's getting some adjustments. I'm going to replace the three chibi scenes for Jane, Kira, and Sarah with full scenes though. They're out of date and chibis shouldn't be the reward for successfully figuring out the girls anyway.
>>
>>1220565
meh
so from all the money you got, you didn't do shit with it
good job
>>
File: BUDDRFACE.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BUDDRFACE.png
96KB, 600x600px
>>1220552
Hey that almost looks like a nose. Good job.
>>
how do i buy presents in witch trainer?
>>
>>1220536
Well Harem dev returned and restarted the project maybe DL will return too someday.
>>
>>1220385
What does Space Station 13 have to do with /weg/ do you do ERP?
>>
>>1220565
>They're out of date and chibis shouldn't be the reward for successfully following some walkthrough
>implying anyone is actually "playing" these kind of "games"
>>
>>1220568
Day 3 is coming out on Friday, and it has four new scenes, new character portraits, music, voice acting, a gallery and a music room among other things.

I did a TON of things with that money.
>>
>>1220573
<do you do ERP?
You don't?
>>
>>1220578
>voice acting
nobody asked for this
>>
is there a cheat room in UrbanXLife? somewhere with all the scenes?
>>
>>1220446
Thanks mah dude.
>>
>>1220088
yeah, I used a little of etna as reference haha, glad it shows
>>
>>1220555
IIRC Harem used screenies from Custom Grill 3d or smth, and those look fugly.
Still better then DAZblins, but still.
>>
>>1220534
I think I have eye cancer now.
>>
>>1220606
>Despair Labyrinth
>>
>>1220606
>>1220608
Both of those game do that.
>>
Is there a debug code for more gold in Fairytale?
>>
>>1220586
Not in UrbanXLife.
In Urban Demons you can visit the Memory Room in the demon town when in Hell.
The dialogue will match your current affection with the person.
>>
>>1219958
Mods!!
>>
File: faggotry.png (700KB, 1279x749px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.png
700KB, 1279x749px
>>1219975
disgusting
>>
>>1220542
When's the release?
>>
>>1220578
Is there any way to go through the game without gettting femdommed? That shit ain't my fetish.
>>
>>1220639
It isn't mine, either. Making Kira submit is the point of day 3, in fact.
>>
>>1220633
Those fucking faces
How can people fap to this?
>>
How do I get guards for the brothel in Fairytale?
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (45KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
45KB, 398x500px
>>1220641
>>
File: bugfix.png (564KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
bugfix.png
564KB, 740x740px
>>1220311
>>
File: street fighter brazzers.gif (3MB, 346x192px) Image search: [Google]
street fighter brazzers.gif
3MB, 346x192px
>>1220642
Same way people fap to brazzers porn.
>>
>>1220644
Do mine quest, whip amazon, ask her to become bodyguard.
>>
File: western h games.gif (2MB, 243x162px) Image search: [Google]
western h games.gif
2MB, 243x162px
>>1220642
>How can people fap to this?
Low standards
>>
>>1220653
How do I activate the mine quest? All I've been doing is play dwarves and royals, and nothing ever pops up.
>>
>>1220655
>>1220653
Nevermind
>>
Reminder that a Totally Spies game would get all my money.
>>
>>1220674
3.50$ is not a lot of money.
>>
>>1220682
If it's good enough for the gotdamn Loch Ness Monstah, it's good enough for a Totally Spies game.
>>
why the fuck are milfs villa and milfs control 1.8 gigs each
>>
>>1220621
kek
>>
>>1220385
You seem to share my taste, so I'm curious:

What's SDT?
>>
>>1220701
>plebbit-tier south park reference from 20 years ago

Can we stop? This banter is well shit.
>>
>>1220674
I'd actually go against my better judgement and contribute to a patreon if someone was to make one.
>>
>>1220706
https://www.undertow.club/forums/super-deepthroat.71/

Give me a day or two and i can have a file with alot of the stuff from there uploaded.
>>
>>1220703
Did you think that 3D modles were going to be smalle?
>>
File: mage-quieted.gif (555KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mage-quieted.gif
555KB, 600x450px
>>1220459
New demo for Future Fragments is coming out in a few days, on the 28th.

Also, have a recent gif from Internal Interrogation.
>>
>>1220709
Nah.
>>
>>1220552
BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L
>>
File: No.jpg (133KB, 1024x1424px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
133KB, 1024x1424px
>>1220709
>Can we stop?
>>
>>1220718
Well why use 3D models and not drawings then?
>>
>>1220721
Is this an opposite day?
>>
File: semen demon.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
semen demon.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>1220633
>>
>>1220735
Why didn't somone learn to draw instead of just positioning some models? I wonder why! good question!
>>
>>1220735
Because they're cheap to use vs. the pay of an artist.

Also, I think Breeding Season put more than a few people off hiring artists.
>>
>>1220745
didn't put enough people off patreon, people still take the bait. Should just cut them all off cold.
>>
>>1220749
I donno man.
There are a couple that do keep to their word, manage to update and are worth every penny of monthly Patreon sheckles.

Namely, Nergal.
>>
>>1220764
i have nothing against paying, just not a subscription service without checks. delivery-based crowdfunding has proven to get shit done. patreon feeds scammers.
>>
>>1220764
The problem is that there's no accountability.

Take the guy doing Monster Girl Island for instance. Dude is making fucking $20,000 a month with no end in sight to his project and 0 deadlines set.
>>
>>1220770
True enough.
We can only hope that support like that would be given to adult game devs.
>>
>>1220446
changeclock?
>>
>>1220770
>patreon feeds scammers
Patreon is a terrible platform for video games. Guess is fine for comics, or faggy blogs or whatever that delivers content weekly/monthly.
>>
>>1220791
until someone has a "crisis," there's nothing stopping them from just riding out the hate til the subscribers are gone while collecting from people too slow to keep up. even someone being purposely malicious will get paid for it if they promise things they don't intend to deliver.

That is wrong.
>>
File: Die scum.jpg (109KB, 564x855px) Image search: [Google]
Die scum.jpg
109KB, 564x855px
>>1220452
>>
File: Christine x Tyrone.jpg (226KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
Christine x Tyrone.jpg
226KB, 1024x609px
>>1220804
>>
>>1220721
I've seen more believable friction in a slime girl still-drawing.

She looks like she's moving up by herself, is this even still fucking?
>>
>>1220844
She's trying to dodge the D
>>
>>1220749
>>1220770
Patreon funding is up to the customer. Nobody has to put a dime into any Patreon account. Essentially, you're whining that people are not spending their money how you want them to. That's just fucking stupid. If you don't like it, don't pledge. If you think delivery-based crowdfunding is better, then only put money there. I'll add that Kickstarter had plenty of failed projects as well, and even more that never lived up to the promises.

The comical part of the whole Patreon whining is that it is by far more customer driven than other models. No publisher involved, the customers get the final say. In fact, most Patreons release the product free after an exclusive period (you don't see that in other models). Perhaps a better option than whining about patreons would be to start some kind of rating system where new "customers" could identify trustworthy patreons from scammers. That might actually do something.
>>
>>1220850
the problem is how do you separate someone who's a scammer from someone who's just a lazy shitter collecting their thousands of $ per month because they have no incentive to do anything until people stop funding them
>>
>>1220721
Witch is cute.
Too bad I can't enjoy it.
>>
>>1220583
Do people actually like voice acting? All it ever is seems to be random girl "actor" moaning into a microphone which usually doesn't even match well with the scene.
>>
>>1220847
She's basically succeeding, I guess that's my cause for annoyance.

>>1220853
Patreon leaves the option up to the content creator to charge by calendar month or by delivery (You can nominate deliveries to be one that's worth people paying for).

When I go the Patreon route, I'm going to at least try by delivery, maximum once per month when I release a major build.
>>
>>1220410
>>1220416
>This shitty MS Paint comic will prove we're kangz n' shiet

Nigger mentality is that of a 4 year old. Fragile and insecure.
>>
So I just started playing Fairy Tales Adventures and the only thing to do after setting up the brothel in the tavern is grinding the living hell out of ambushes and the tavern girl for hiring more men.
The redhair complained about not having a guard but there is no option to leave any of my men at the tavern at night.

Is getting a certain number of men the only way how to progress now?
>>
>>1220853
That's irrelevant, both receive worse ratings. When I look at Google reviews, I don't care if the restaurant is shitty because the staff are pricks or the food sucks. If it is shitty, I go somewhere else.
>>
>>1220856

I am sure lots of people do. I personally don't, that is why I appreciate the option to turn it off.
>>
>>1220856
no, I'd rather have my imagination it's way better
it's why true patricians fap to text
>>
>>1220864
Get more than 10 men and then go to the bar to activate the mine quest.
>>
>>1220868
Thank you anon.
I would be fucking great if devs just wrote what is needed to be done in order to progress.
>>
new rogue-like where?
>>
>>1220605
Good sketch,.
>>
>>1220864
Play the game, it's the fast way to get money.
>>
>>1220864
they should really add a scene replay option
>>
File: Miss Martian Cheerleader.jpg (51KB, 353x733px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Martian Cheerleader.jpg
51KB, 353x733px
>>1220103
The new update focuses on the meta bordello so we'll see.
>>
>>1220887
Fucking read the thread next time you motherfucker
>>1220049
>>
>>1220738
Not sure what you mean about opposite, because it's futa or? If you mean demo releases, we've been releasing demos monthly for 3-4 months now, ever since we (finally) got a really competent programmer.

>>1220844
To clarify, she has a pillar behind her that she's getting pressed up against, so that does affect things a bit, but once the demo's out we'll likely go back and change this animation a bit to make the friction more obvious. First time the artist's drawn futa, so they're not entirely used to it.
>>
>>1220850
>>1220858
again, nothing against paying but patreon is a scammer distributor. It doesn't give any added benefit to to the content creators over other services UNLESS they scam.

Yes, kickstarter is/was also a scamfest but not actually based on results. All of the services get paid by people getting donations, not results and again this is wrong. I don't care how people spend their pennies but I do care that bad people have a system in place to scam and are constantly rewarded for it.
>>
>>1220103
It's already confirmed.
It should have already been in the last update but SR7 didn't have the time to put it in.
>>
>>1220633
>every character has the mental capacity of a lab rat, the kind that never finish the maze
>MC is the kid sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria during lunch who kept trying to look smart and start debates on religion despite your every attempt to ignore his stupid ass
>ha-ha, so randum shit humor

fuck off
>>
File: sneutral.png (304KB, 502x875px) Image search: [Google]
sneutral.png
304KB, 502x875px
>>1220900
The benefit it gives is that no other service (until just recently with Kimochi) allows adult content funding. It also allows people to make living wages while they work on the game, so they can work on their games full time, instead of trying to juggle a full time 40 hour a week job while slowly making progress on their game, which would cause the game to take much longer than 2-3 years in most cases.
Yes, people can use it to scam and to just sit on the money and do nothing, but you can say that about anything that gets you money honestly, whether it be a regular 8-5 job (people using seniority to laze around at work and get practically nothing done or bullshitting bosses who are ignorant), being the head of a large company and lying about your product to garner sales, kickstarter, patreon, so on.
As the consumer, if you care deeply about your money you're pledging to people (and you should, of course), then you should investigate the Patreon to see if it's worth your money for what you get back/what you're making be a reality.
Check their posts, see how frequently they update, see if they respond often on the "community" tab, see if they offer refunds, look around to see how active they are on social media and how they treat their backers.

Also, attached picture is a finished sprite of Sylvie from Reclaim Reality.
>>
>2 months for a handjob scene
fucking kill me
>>
Two more months to the first anniversary of YT's pledge! I don't think we'll get chapter one by then, honestly.
>>
>>1220919
But if you die you'll miss out on all those great wegs that are going to be released!
>>
>>1220907
The writing is so bad that it's quite entertaining.
>>
>>1220919
>2 months for a handjob AND blowjob scene
Ftfy
>>
>>1220914
>people getting a living wage for effectively commission work
I'm not saying that the system COULD be scammed, I'm saying the system is designed to benefit scammers. It doesn't matter how much scrutiny you have if it is a reward-on-failure system.

As for who "allows" adult works, porn always creates jobs eventually. Hand of the free market will jerk me off eventually.
>>
File: 1320497118856.jpg (47KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1320497118856.jpg
47KB, 503x503px
>>1220933
>Hand of the free market will jerk me off eventually
>>
>>1220933
I get what you're saying, but it can also be a "reward even more on success than reward on failure" system.
Completing a game leads to much more stable and long-term sales as well as credibility which = more funding and strength for future Patreon campaigns and future games.
>>
>>1220939
Shut up and go work. im paying you 5$ for your ass piece of shit
>>
>>1220900
>It doesn't give any added benefit to to the content creators over other services UNLESS they scam.

You are literally on a pirate board. Piracy in h-games is at ludicrous levels, with some having a belief that one should never pay for porn at all.

There is absolutely a benefit to charging people during the creation process instead of after. You can lessen your risk in a market that is reluctant to pay for a finished product.
>>
>>1220939
Because someone who can't survive to do any work without a living wage will be reinvesting all of their profits. There's not some infinite amount of money going into porn games enough to support both successful projects and failures/scams to some acceptable balance point.

People who do create and don't scam should be pushing hardest for accountability because there is a limit to total money going into projects.

>>1220941
And you think the people who are willing to pay for an UNfinished product aren't the same ones that would otherwise pay for a finished product?
>>
Bests 3d game?
>>
>>1220947
Skyrim, mods only and excluding the base game.
>>
File: 8c38c20c3fb6c80.jpg (21KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
8c38c20c3fb6c80.jpg
21KB, 600x460px
>>1220896
>new update
>focuses on the meta bordello
For like 1, 2 girls tops. And even this will barely add anything.
>COMING SOON!!!
>>
i just finished witch trainer 1.2 and i have to say these have been the best 6 hours of my life..
>>
File: bT4388x2.jpg (193KB, 855x641px) Image search: [Google]
bT4388x2.jpg
193KB, 855x641px
>>1220957
BDSM Witches 3.0.5 FUCKING WHEN???
>>
>>1219908
Changelog for new alansya chronicles?
>>
>>1220958
are the mods worth playing?
>>
File: say what.jpg (70KB, 642x634px) Image search: [Google]
say what.jpg
70KB, 642x634px
>>1220907
You just don't get it mate
>>
>>1220617
Fuck you
>>
>>1220947
All ICSTOR's games worth playing. others garbage tier.
>>
>>1220946
And we are pushing for that accountability in a number of ways, but in the end it's going to be on Patreon and credit card companies to have the final ability to do something about it.
For their end of things, Patreon IS doing a lot, I talk with the staff pretty often, and on the Patreon creator's side of things, they've actually implemented a lot of stuff that rewards those who are actually putting content out.

About reinvesting all their profits, personally, I'm fine with that/am already basically doing that. Anything after paying rent/food/utilities pretty much goes back into the games I'm working on as much as possible for all the external assets we've commissioned that month, anything beyond that I put in my savings in case we commission an extra large amount of content that month, or any medical problems, etc.
>>
>>1220988
>my savings
>medical problems
Something about patreon that makes medical emergencies almost inevitable.
>>
>>1220994
I've had medical problems for a long time now; it's part of why I got into developing games, because maintaining a normal 8-5 office job with my problems would be pretty difficult, if not impossible in some cases.

A disproportionate amount of people who get into working from home jobs (bloggers, youtubers, musicians, voice actors, programmers, writers) do so because of health issues that prevent a normal job from being feasible, or make it excessively difficult.

This of course leads to people getting the impression that Patreon causes this stuff, when it's more that people got into working on Patreon specifically because it was a lot easier on their bodies/health to do so.
>>
>>1220933
>Hand of the free market will jerk me off eventually.
This is why japanese porn market is so much more developed than western one huh.
You forget about human factor.
>>
>>1220311
1. A Zombie's Life
2. Living with Temptation
3. Seducing the Throne
4. 4 Elements Trainer
5. Princess Trainer
6. Milf's Control
7. Summertime Saga
8. Re:Maid
9. Eleanor
10. Super Deepthroat
>>
>>1221020

thank you, seems like a great list.
>>
>>1221016
but notably not globalized because of the human factor too. an almost entirely domestic trade in porn.
>>
Yo upthread people are talking about Sierralee and TLS being good

But I thought Noxian Nights was pretty much universally agreed on as slow dogshit
>>
>>1221036
i haven't played NN and the last build of TLS i played was ages and ages ago. Still one of the better written games that has existed.
>>
>>1221020
>trainer
>trainer
>trainer
>trainer

to /stg/ with you
>>
>>1220947
>Bests 3d game?
The Sims is still the best porn game

Probably 2 since 3 is ugly and 4 is expensive and/or slow to pirate
>>
File: Die.jpg (106KB, 564x855px) Image search: [Google]
Die.jpg
106KB, 564x855px
>>1220835
>>
File: wip patreons list.png (41KB, 596x796px) Image search: [Google]
wip patreons list.png
41KB, 596x796px
>>1220939
>Completing a game leads to much more stable and long-term sales as well as credibility which = more funding and strength for future Patreon campaigns and future games.
Theory=/practice
What we have is Breeding Season as most successful western porn game and we all know how it ended.
>>
>>1219952
What's new in DiCK?
>>
>>1221046
at least /stg/ has more devs and more finished games than /weg/
>>
>>1221057
Only counting games from LOP team /weg/ has more finished games than /stg/
>>
File: 14155996725170.png (14KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
14155996725170.png
14KB, 546x567px
>>1220988
>About reinvesting all their profits, personally, I'm fine with that/am already basically doing that. Anything after paying rent/food/utilities pretty much goes back into the games I'm working on as much as possible for all the external assets we've commissioned that month, anything beyond that I put in my savings in case we commission an extra large amount of content that month, or any medical problems, etc.
What not even one premium hooker?
>>
>>1221061
>LOP
What?
>>
>>1219975
What game?
>>
>>1221067
Lesson of Passion, it's like Meet and Fuck only 3D and he's trolling.
>>
File: 7050.png (828KB, 1012x1460px) Image search: [Google]
7050.png
828KB, 1012x1460px
>>1221055
It has almost the entire content of the new follower, Itzel, the petite brown pristess (it has pretty much her entire story, corrupting and pure route, but still doesn't have the regular sex scenes at the end, although there is some sex in the pure and corrupt route already)

Also Lucina is complete, so her sex scenes as a symbiote.
>>
>>1221084
Finger looks weird, other than that i see you're improving.
>>
>>1221106
yeah, it kinda does now that i think about it, but I did this months ago (actually september last year) hopefully my hands now look better but thats a pretty hard thing to do well
>>
>>1221106
>>1221084
that finger is weird, but doesn't 100% look weird. It's like the opposite of cannot unsee, it initially looks correct every time until I stare at it a bit. Not even sure it's wrong or its just one of those optical illusions from the lack of intricate detail there
>>
>>1221053
One example=/everyone
Breeding Season doesn't speak for everyone.
All I can say is just wait and see what kind of $$$ sales of these games bring in, I know Xenotake made at least 6 figures in sales based off DLSite sales + what PayPal sales made for him, enough to keep him afloat for almost three years now, so sales can be exponentially higher than Patreon month to month stuff, and if you're doing a Patreon campaign for a new game right after starting up sales for your last game, that's even more income.
>>
>>1221117
kinda sure it looks odd... I would fix it but in game I think its too small to be a big deal, also it would be kinda a pain in the ass to go back to it
>>
>>1219951
From which version of witch trainer is it? Silver?
>>
File: TESV.exe_DX9_20160725_230543.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TESV.exe_DX9_20160725_230543.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1220213
Same reason Illusion games are popular: it's not hard to get to the sex. There's also no pretense of needing to build a game around it, as the game is already there, and the sexual stuff is just kinda being shimmed in. Also add in the fact of the number of modders working on it and Skyrim is one of the most well-supported sex games. People can make outfits and such without intending them to be used along side mods like sexlab and everything more or less just works.
>>
>>1220116
What game is this?
>>
File: 1311977179001.png (60KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
1311977179001.png
60KB, 400x486px
>>1220896
I'm sure they'll find a way to add a huge update to the whorehouse without adding any fucking sex.
>>
>>1220213
Honestly, if people added lewd quests to Skyrim it would be my GOAT forever. But for some reason everything that ever gets done is just the system to have sex, but nothing for context.

There was this one mod, Dark Investigations, that added a plotline where you as a female dragonborn investigated a slaver ring. It was the best shit ever, but the author quit without even getting halfway through. And also added some pretty cringy voicelines that would probably have been better off never appearing.
>>
File: 271[1].jpg (84KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
271[1].jpg
84KB, 600x964px
>>1221053
>Fenoxo earns 300k yearly

I will never not be mad
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (2KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
2KB, 300x150px
>>1221189
>tfw blueballed so hard you become a soviet
>>
>>1221214
yeah, there's some quality stuff around but it does get flooded with lazy shit too. voice acting is also usually terrible... but the skyrim interface doesn't make for good text either. devious cidhna though, scary rape prison <3
>>
File: 1480304893767.png (48KB, 192x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480304893767.png
48KB, 192x202px
>>1221120
>Breeding Season doesn't speak for everyone.

Ironically, it actually does. And ironically, roughly the only person having *some* work ethic is the russian guy who started the trainer VN plague.
>>
>>1221215
26k, go back to school
>>
>>1221226
>yearly

Dumbass
>>
>>1221219
It's like he has so much rage boiling within him that he appears as calm and collected as an automaton?
>>
>>1221226
Man you have big balls. To be this mentally retarded and still tell to someone "go bach to school"
>>
>>1221123
finger is too short
>>
>>1221230
>313k
You were close
>>
>>1221247
$313,668
You were close
>>
>>1221215
Well you can argue that he doesn't deserves THAT much money, but as far as content concerned he is one of if not the top porn game developers.
>>
Does any one have a complete zombie's life save file?
>>
File: d3.png (192KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
d3.png
192KB, 370x370px
>>1221254
>>1221247
What about the taxes
Also he has to pay a lot of ppl as well, it's not that much
>>
>>1220446
Anyone having problems running it? It doesnt work ;_;
>>
>>1221225
I think you're really stretching the definition of irony there, mate, even in the wrong American sense.
>>
File: 520kautta20520aiga20hyvC3A4.png (40KB, 505x811px) Image search: [Google]
520kautta20520aiga20hyvC3A4.png
40KB, 505x811px
>>1221265

>imblying he's not on welfare evading taxes like the rest of them
>>
>>1221120
>Breeding Season doesn't speak for everyone.
Except it does. Whole debacle showed that patrons are dumb retards that will support anything as long as it catering to their fetishes.
All your idealistic talk is just that talk.
And all top earners clearly understand and abuse it.
>>
>>1221284
>patrons are dumb retards that will support anything as long as it catering to their fetishes
To be fair, furries are specially retarded. I agree that anyone that uses Patreon for video game development is probably a scammer.
>>
>>1221284
So the system is bad because people use it to willingly give others money, a pledge they can withdraw any time for whatever reason.
Some people do not do as they say they're going to and when this not everybody stops paying, so the system is to blame.
Is that right?

The whole point in the platform is that they don't owe you anything. You pay them to keep working and in return they can promise you certain things for amount milestones. If you don't want to pay anymore or feel it's not worth it, you can stop paying.

Which Patreon was it that actually raped you?
>>
>>1220368
>Rowan's niece

...And just like that she has improved tenfold.

Is she Rowan's niece on his side of the family, or Alexia's side? Because both of those options are hot for different reasons.
>>
>>1221294
Furries need to be gassed
i'm glad we don't have any of those degenerates around here
>>
>>1221301
and so the cucq'ing begins to counter the cucking.
>knight
>not useless bitch that can't even library
>>
>>1221296
>The whole point in the platform is that they don't owe you anything.
>So the system is bad
Yes?
>>
>>1221304
R-right hahahaha.
>>
>>1221225
Explain how it speaks for everyone, and explain how the only person who has work ethic is Akabur when multiple people on that list are releasing content faster and more consistently than he is.

>>1221284
>all top earners understand and abuse it
>I offer refunds and put out releases monthly
Yep, abusing it. Amazes me how this stuff is said without even an iota of research put into it, otherwise you're just as retarded as the people you're calling retards, as they didn't do their research either.
>>
>>1220835
What game?
>>
File: amerigan proof.jpg (212KB, 896x706px) Image search: [Google]
amerigan proof.jpg
212KB, 896x706px
>>1221320
Fact that you got so defensive and assumed that i accused you specifically is very telling.
>>
>>1221305

Honestly though, it's like he's intentionally going out of his way to make all the other waifus superior to Alexia.

>Beautiful lady knight that's basically a younger, newer version of Alexia with more features.
>A femdommy library witch with awesome hair and a rockin' set of tits.
>A cute goblin shortstack that won't rest until you allow her and her entire family to treat you like a god and worship your cock.
>A futa semen demon literally built for sex for those times you're feeling a little bi-curious.
>A delicious brown gypsy barkeep with kick as battle scars.
>A blueberry semen demon that's probably going to turn out not being as bad as she seems that'll probably have some ironic de-corruption option later down the line.

Especially that last one. Jezera's idea of femdom is calling Rowan by endearing pet names, looking out for his well being, and telling him "Stop, you can't cum. Not There anyway. Do it inside me instead."

How does Alexia even compete? Wouldn't even care about her fucking Andras if he wasn't such a piece of shit that needed to be cock blocked at every turn to piss him off.
>>
>>1221320

The time you spent making this post is time you could have spent writing another line of code.
Stop wasting time and work on your game.
>>
>>1221340
I'm pretty sure he has coders.
>>
>>1221339
And thats just the non-faggotry, I had not even considered skord until he snuck up on me and now...... i can see it, maybe best girl.

There was also a lot of heavily leading text in the goblin party about her sons+daughters, totally okay with that. Even Andras comes off as sort of tsundere the deeper it goes. Also dat beastmaster.

Alexia's just completely bland, a NTR prop more than a character.
>>
File: 3212.jpg (206KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
3212.jpg
206KB, 1919x1079px
i give up coding, im so done !!!
i believe a coder should be paid 10x times what a doctor makes, their job is really hard
>>
>>1221346
Oh I forgot the forge beefcake, bit furry but already has a bit of cute characterization. Pacifist. Getting lost in the castle being led to his play date by mighty demon, sharing his berzerker flask with his BFF.
>>
>>1221340
He doesn't code, write or draw, he only collects shekels and shitposts on various forums
"promoting" his games. His apprentice cypresszeta aspires to do same.
>>
>>1221349
If you can't handle more complex frameworks, use simpler ones. You have to take shit one step at a time.
>>
File: HW Costs.jpg (477KB, 1599x328px) Image search: [Google]
HW Costs.jpg
477KB, 1599x328px
>>1221354
except cypress is a true scam who produces 5 minutes of content in 3 months and wont disclose how he uses the money (as in he pays himself 90% of the patreon's money)
>>
>>1221215

I mean, theoretically Fenoxo corp or whatever employs a few people, so some of that is split with whoever the fuck he works with "full time".
>>
>>1221349
>>1221357
ren'py at least has a lot of open source material to copy/paste/study, tons of WEGs use it.
>>
>>1221349
what game are you doing?
>>
>>1221346

Part of me thinks Alexia will get development as the story goes.
Even during her solo scene with Jezera, Jezera comments on how Alexia's life is pretty damn bland and she must have some aspirations beyond peasent wife.

And then there's her interest in learning demonic magics. That could lead to something fun.
>>
what file in renpy games has all the data value names? for example. money or life values?
>>
>>1221367
the minigame at least hints at some corruption too, lots of focus on her in library. Maybe.
>>
>>1221335
You said top earners, I'm on the top earners list, so... logic? But alright, my bad then.

>>1221340
I don't code, I do everything but coding/art/music. Design documents for levels/characters/game mechanics, writing storyline/dialogue/continuity, marketing, foley SFX, some special effects, QA/bug testing.

Also, most of the time I'm posting on here, I'm usually waiting for someone else making external assets to get us content we need to finish off a demo/I can't do any more work because other work in other areas has to be done first.

Example programming chart for the Reclaim Reality demo; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F7TKm0LNBEPa0b9JKiYhLk4cECFyGETG45Ho9eeBA8s/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1221371
well from what I understand of it (i'm hopefully going to get undistracted and pick some up later this week) if you pop open the console in what's usually
like renpy\common\00console.py or something you can run a dir() function (it runs a live python code environment)

dir() pops up what objects are accessible from whatever environment that is and that includes a lot of stuff which is arbitrarily named by the coder.

I could give a specific example of stuff I picked out of games, or other people probly have it in cheats/walkthrough stuff.
>>
>>1221372

His newest design document also says that, while Andras can corruot her...Rowan can corrupt her too.

And then of course, the library as you said. Doubly so now that we know the Librarian is a kinky dominatrix, amd.has actually taken a liking to Alexia.
>>
>>1221381
alrighty. thanks.
>>
>>1221360
Hey don't badmouth HW friend like that.
>>
Speaking of Skyrim (well, a while ago), what's the "usual" version for sex mods? I heard something about the legendary edition not being compatible with old mods which sounds fucking stupid.
>>
>>1221363
Sure but most people are free volunteers
>>
>>1221398
>I heard something about the legendary edition not being compatible with old mods
There is no truth to this. It's Special Edition that's not compatible with old mods, and that's mostly because Skyrim Script Extender hasn't been released for it yet.
>>
>>1221398
>>1221402
but on the other hand the special edition has the big memory patch baked in so you can run with more than 2 or whatever gig of ram. SKSE isn't out for special edition yet though? That's sad.

The legendary edition also has separate HD texture packs which might be a compatibility-breaker for lots of stuff. Not sure.
>>
>>1221366
A game where your MC moves to a new house for an X reason, and a family will host you there. I want to randomize the family, acctitude, house, objects, etc.

There are some things to add, but first i want to sort out how to implement those passages.

>>1221364
I can't achieve what i want in Ren'py, i'm using Unity instead
>>
>>1221408
That's probably false, ren'py is still just python. Might be WAY better optimized in unity though trufax. What are you going for?
>>
>>1221405
>The legendary edition also has separate HD texture packs which might be a compatibility-breaker for lots of stuff. Not sure.
No, that's still the Special Edition. Legendary Edition is literally just Skyrim + all DLC.

Most of the memory problems with the original Skyrim can be resolved with ENBoost and the Crash Fixes patch.
>>
>>1221408
>I can't achieve what i want in Ren'py, i'm using Unity instead
Can't achieve what? Anything unachievable in regular renpy can be done in pure python, especially with its Creator Defined Displayable and Sprite frameworks.
>>
>>1221414
nah the legendary did have an HD textures update in some separate .... bsa's? Either way it's definitely structured differently in SE.

I don't run it on windows so a lot of the patches gave me trouble. Don't remember off hand, but 2gigs ain't enough to run my bajillion mods at once (plus having to papyrus debug half the time) without SOME slowdown, before save bloats and all that.
>>
>>1221419
i think renpy team is moving towards SDL2 now too so even heavy graphics stuff's probably got some options
>>
>>1221422
>nah the legendary did have an HD textures update in some separate .... bsa's? Either way it's definitely structured differently in SE.
no, that is simply the High Resolution Texture Pack, which is a free DLC for all Skyrim users: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:High_Resolution_Texture_Pack
>>
>>1220853
only back the people that have actually done shit before

if a new dev shows up with only a 5 minute demo and no completed previous games DO NOT FUCKING PLEDGE. the consumers create this patreon problem
>>
>>1221214
There are a few mods for some of the bethesda games that basically add sexual options to resolve quests.
>>
>>1221402
>>1221405
So I should download the legendary edition to fill it with degeneracy then?

I imagine most people aren't thrilled with SE if it disables most mods, considering it's the main reason to play Skyrim for any extended amount of time.
>>
have there been any noteworthy releases in the last week or so?
>>
>>1221438
well if it doesn't have SKSE it's dead in the water, almost no mod will run. Dunno if you'll be able to FNIS or anything either on it.
>>
Idea for a /weg/, nothing revolutionary.

It's a weg based on the orginal Pokémon anime. But instead of playing as Ash as you might expect, you play as both Misty and Brock.

As Misty, you are the midst of a sexual awakening. You've been travelling around with Brock and Ash for a long time, but recently you've been going through changes. You had been growing the entire time, but now in particular you're going through a powerful growth spurt (after being in the forest for a month with the boys, returning to town you catch yourself in a shop mirror and actually have to stop and admire just how round your ass is getting). Your libido is way up, your clothes don't fit right anymore and most embarrassing of all...you find yourself madly attracted to Ash. There's just one big issue with Ash: He's notoriously romantically dense. How are you getting make your feelings to him known?

As Misty, you have two routes. A slutty route, where you decide that in order to get Ash's attention, you have to be more sexually forward. This means changing up your attire. However, the group is ALWAYS tight for cash as they share money, and 90% of it goes on food. In order to get extra money for new clothes to attract Ash, Misty is going to have to get "creative" with some of the men she meets while travelling, who more and more are giving her a look she never used to get before.

I'm not quite sure what a "pure" route would involve, but it would probably involve Misty trying to make extra cash so she can take Ash to some more romantic locations around the world of Pokémon instead of letting the gang always cite a lack of money when avoiding the tourist locations. Going to festivals and intimate locations would give Misty chances to make her moves on Ash. Initially these would have comedic failures, but in time lead to Ash getting it.
>>
>>1221412
I want to find out a way to store the heavy text, fungus, ink, twine parser, i'm trying everything. but i suck
>>
File: 1480304859286.png (48KB, 192x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480304859286.png
48KB, 192x202px
>>1221320

If you had any work ethic, then you'd not be here shitposting.

If you had any integrity, then you'd not bother with the monthly patreon scam. You see, you pretend to be the "big manager" and the "I see the big picture" guy combined with "I'm not a scammer guys, seriously", but you can't even see the simple fact that releasing half-arsed alpha builds bogs down your work so hard that you barely get anything done.

Because for every release you have to:
>clean up your project and pack it
>test it
>spend time distributing and promoting it
>spend time getting feedback on bugs
>fixing bugs

Meanwhile, actual professionals complete their framework in private, debug it, build their game in it and release it to testers. Then they release their product and follow it for several weeks to swat remaining bugs.

Furthermore, people like you don't see that interest in a game actually drops when you release some alpha abomination of a game every month. Because guess what? None of them know how (or want to, because there's usually very little new content) to export the progress of the previous alpha build. And guess what? People don't want to grind the same dumb RPG maker combat or do the same Ren'Py Akabur trainer clone every month just to see 1 new picture and 3 book pages worth of dialogue.
>>
>>1221443
instantly banned by nintendo, RIP your patreon bux
>>
>>1221441
>Dunno if you'll be able to FNIS or anything either on it.
FNIS does not depend on SKSE and SE's animation system has not changed at all from SSE except for the fact that the files are 64-bit instead of 32-bit.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/?

>>1221438
SKSE64 is supposed to release for SE next month, supposedly: http://skse.silverlock.org/
>>
File: ahdhda.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ahdhda.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>1221443
MEANWHILE, as all this is happening, you also play as Brock. Brock is the eldest of several siblings, and as it turns out has the attitude that what takes place between adults should remain private, after walking in on his parents one too many times.

So what's actually happening is Brock plays up his goofy side while with Ash and Misty, as he used to do with his siblings, but while he's out on his own at night, actually has much much much game.

Whether you're playing it slutty or pure as Misty, while she's off grinding and not getting any scenes yet, you get to see Brock romancing the local girls and actually doing fine.

That way you're not left blueballed for hours on end while Misty advances her plot.
>>
anyone have a link to zombies life
>>
>>1221443
Could be nice, I like the premise and scenario but what >>1221447 said
>>
>>1221448
well then yeah, if SKSE64 is a thing and you've got a month of patience, might be worth it. Cool good to know.
>>
>>1221432
>only back the people that have actually done shit before
Oh i heard that S Purple fellow is quite experienced game maker and a lot of people support him so i can trust him i sure.
>>
>>1221451
lazy nigger
>>
>>1221455
i said people that have done shit

he hasn't done anything, there's no completed game from that guy. it should be a prerequisite to have finished a project before to make a patreon but what can you do
>>
>>1221448
>SKSE64 is supposed to release for SE next month, supposedly: http://skse.silverlock.org/
Just in time for new paid skyrim mods.
Gaben is genius for buying those guys.
>>
>>1221439
Fleeting Iris and Seeds of Chaos had releases yesterday.

The first added an extension to the poker scene, a pretty lengthy rape scene, a masturbation scene, and removed the day system after the first week or so.

Seeds of Chaos added in a punch of new events, extended the turn count, laid the foundation for more features, added in the first part of the Reave keep takeover, and two sex scenes, as well as the first CG variation for the second Alexia x Rowan scene.
>>
File: theshuffle.webm (130KB, 806x629px) Image search: [Google]
theshuffle.webm
130KB, 806x629px
>>1219935
>>
>>1221445
Just noted earlier why I'm here writing, waiting on content from someone else to finish off demo.

We "bother with the monthly Patreon" because if we didn't, we wouldn't have enough money to pay 8+ people as well as living wages and work on it full time.

Also, about your list for "bogging down work";
- We're programming it and designing it clean as we go from the getgo. This isn't really something hard to do, and something you should be doing to begin with.
- Testing is also something done as we go along with it, and in general Patrons catch anything we miss.
- No time needed to be spent distributing it; we post it on the activity feed, promotion is already done by a quick post on the forum topics that takes about 5 minutes per forum.
- Feedback on bugs is done by posting a poll that takes an hour or so, collect poll responses in a week, discuss with team, implement changes we agree on.
- Fixing bugs is something that happens regardless of monthly releases, and if anything, the monthly demos speed this up instead of waiting until 6 months later where we find a bug that permeates the entire project.

Pretty clear you've never worked on anything resembling a game before, and you're just spouting the same assumptions some other people in here have about games.
"Professionals" also release games and end up having them be failures sometimes because they get deep into development without any feedback on a monthly basis, and if you think they're not doing repeated demos for shareholders...

Yeah, I guess how our Patreon has continually went up in monthly pledges and has never been lower than the previous month, along with a $4,000 boost in pledges on the public demo release on Newgrounds definitely proves dropping interest.
Exporting the progress of the previous alpha isn't a problem, as the game maintains save files on your computer. Download new version, it loads it, boom
Also, I don't make RPGMaker or Ren'Py stuff, so not sure where you're going with that.
>>
>>1221467
tons of characters introduced in SoC, good preview release really plus game mechanics stuff are looking like they'll be good.
>>
>>1221301
I assume she's on Rowan's side of the family, considering she isn't exceptionally upset when you tell her the demons captured Alexia.

Although it's pretty weird considering the creator told a fan on the Community page of Patreon that Rowan has no living family so there won't be incest with him. Guess he changed his mind.
>>
>>1221443
Make it pure NTR instead, with added Pokemon bestiality.
>>
>>1221470
>still wanting wages for commission shit
>>
File: legit.png (184KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
legit.png
184KB, 666x666px
>>1221477
>Make it pure NTR
>>
>>1221477
>>1221479
brock is like the living embodiment of NTR, gary motherfucking oak swoops in and bangs everyone in front of him.
>>
>>1221473

I gotta give Arioch credit where it's due. He only makes something like 1,500 a month, and he pays a chunk of that for new art assests, yet every release is pretty beefy in terms of non-sex related content. He's doing it the correct way. Focusing on the actual mechanics and framework, and giving just enough sex each update to keep people's interest.
>>
I had a dream last night that the mom from Zombie's Life was Queen of Pain's little sister, and that at the end of the DotA story if you choose to romance the mom (who, by the way, was a loli) Queen of Pain becomes a necromancer and the main character of Malise and the Machine.

I fucking kid you not.
>>
What does a cop in new york look like?
>>
File: 1455904056002.png (1MB, 1649x807px) Image search: [Google]
1455904056002.png
1MB, 1649x807px
>>1221443
>>1221477
No, make picrelated
>>
>>1221478
where did he mention commissions
are you a idiot
>>
File: What's wrong with you.gif (297KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
What's wrong with you.gif
297KB, 200x135px
>>1221477
>>1221493
>>
File: die in fire.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
die in fire.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>1221487
>dotascum
>>
>>1221504
stupid anime poster
>>
>>1221499
Switch is so shit i became a transfomation fetishist.
Thanks, Nintendo!
>>
File: 1466645688839.png (352KB, 1164x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1466645688839.png
352KB, 1164x1171px
>>1221487
That's pretty weird, dotard.
>>
>>1221519
Loli pugna was a nice idea
>>
>>1221470
This amount of fucking text
>>
>>1221598
Of all the things the Iris Quest devs cribbed from Akabur, why did they have to emulate his work ethic?
>>
>>1221609
HW isn't on Iris Quest. What did you even bring them up for? >>1221598 post a wall of text, get a wall of text response
>>
Why aren't there any games about enslaving and raping Niggers?
>>
>>1221623
I don't know, i want to have a black slave with big lips and a phat ass nawwhatimsayin
>>
>>1221623
Because sex with negroes is disgusting.
>>
>>1220452
I'd vote to remove her as playable because it unnecessarily convolutes the gameplay and adds content that's completely different from the basic premise of the game.
It just doesn't work technically.
>>
>>1221623
its totally viable in freecities, I think you can even select ethnicities to subjugate.
>>
>>1221455
The soundtrack and art in the game are really comfy desu
Also, the animation is great considering it's flash
Wouldn't pay that russian jew Shwig even if he was the last lewd artist on earth tho
>>
>>1221623
The same reason there's no game in which you play as a Democratic-Republican
>>
>>1221623
Not sexy?
>>
>>1221623
Picture not related? Jefferson was against slavery.
>>
>>1221656
not THAT against slavery though
>>
>>1221304
On the other hand, we have futafaggots here, so it still requires selective purging.
>>
>>1221619
I replied to him accidentally, that thought wasn't really connected to anything.
>>
>>1221659
Nope, he was pretty explicitly against it.
It didn't stop him from owning plenty of slaves, of course, but that's a different issue altogether.
There's a wikipedia page dedicated exclusively to Jefferson and slavery, go read the first couple of paragraphs if you please.
>>
>>1221656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings
>>
>>1221349
Why? Doctors save lives and undergo tons of stress, they need the money and compensation
>>
>>1221673
Literally the first fucking sentence on the article on her is how he freed the kids he had with her, fuck off.
Again, read this if you fucking care that much:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson_and_slavery
>>
>>1221637
Poor free cities
>tonnes of content
>regular updates
>loads of fetishes
>nothing behind a paywall

Because of the last one (and no real images) the fc guy makes way less than devs who just shat out a renpy/rpgmaker demo and then never updated
>>
>>1221731
>Slaving girls simulator

Yeah i totally want my credit card be linked with that
>>
>>1221740
>dating my daughter
>characters look underage
>people more than willing to link their card to it
>>
>>1221747
>>1221740
there's probly some correlation to lack of opsec and attraction to shitty 3d goblins
>>
>>1221747
Pretty sure there is a "all the goblins in this game are 18+" disclaimer in the game.
>>
>>1221753
based
>>
>>1221747
Dating my daughter is vanilla, nothing to be ashamed off.
FC is edgy as fuck
>>
File: doodle2017FEB.png (142KB, 438x1500px) Image search: [Google]
doodle2017FEB.png
142KB, 438x1500px
I picked back up a personal project of mine that's on and off for a few years. I going to have a go at writing it again. This time it will be narrow in scope, focusing only on interaction with a single girl for the time being. Not much has been decided but it should have at least 2 scenario which end in sex, one is kind of vanilla and another involving light bondage. This is not some sort of for pay project or anything but since I am working on it, I just feel like sharing.

This game involving first person view of a loser who is currently living an isolated life socially, and this girl who is your friend at the beginning of the story, who comes to visit you and drag you out of your neetdom for whatever reasons. She has just a hint of crazy, and depending on how you interact it can turn out one of several ways.

I want to get out of vacuum in terms of the projects I am working on.
>>
>>1221740
>not playing as a heroic emancipator of slaves
>>
>>1221762
>Dating my daughter is vanilla, nothing to be ashamed off.
It's going to have bestiality
>>
>>1221786
Vanilla flavored bestiality
>>
>>1220368
I thought she was the noble's niece
>>
>>1221765
Can you even do that

The farthest I ever got to equality with my slave was taking my overseer/#2 in command slave on a date as equals which made my city lose respect for me
>>
somebody needs to fucking leak aylia's story. i really want to see what that retard yummytiger has done in the decade he's been taking to release this damn game. it's probably like one image (jewwart's jew nose) and no content.

I really fucking hate yummytiger he's such a waste of oxygen nigger
>>
>>1221214
Have you tried Amorous Adventures?
>>
tfw akabur's awful games are the only ones that do slow corruption right
>>
>>1221799
>leak something that doesn't exist
>>
>>1219988

it's two fucking half-assed scenes, dont bother
>>
>>1221731
putting something behind a paywall gives off the illusion of inherit value, people will just think it's better than it is and want it more. even if it's shit.

if there's a good game offered for free or donations, people will take it sure, but it won't get any more support than the bare minimum and only from people who are really generous. hate to say it but some level of jewing is needed if you want success.

i bet you if free cities was behind a paywall it would be 10x more successful.
>>
File: Free Cities goes 3D.png (4MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Free Cities goes 3D.png
4MB, 2550x3300px
>>1221811
>i bet you if free cities was behind a paywall it would be 10x more successful.

Absolutely
>>
>>1221811
I think the uh twine is kind of a legacy of text-based AIF games anyway. Not sure if redoing all of that in something that would support images would even be possible to bring in the fap moneys.

I usually get so involved in the minutia that I have to put my dick away.
>>
>>1221747

who cares? if she aint underage aint causing an uprising in my major cockage.
>>
>>1221804
>vanilla faggotry
>corruption done right

Pick one.
>>
>>1221786
Please be horses.
>>
>>1221823
their knees will bend backwards and you can't not notice that.
>>
>>1221443
>misty
No
>>
>>1221257
except he litereally produces no content himself and has other people submit thier work for free and he takes credit
>>
ok which one of you fags made this thread

>>>/v/368719898
>>
>>1221830
Well he's basically in a director/producer role. That's what you do - employ other people and coordinate their shit into one coherent thing
>>
>>1221799
>I really fucking hate yummytiger he's such a waste of oxygen

Says the anon on a message board who has literally produced nothing. At least he gave me one game to play.
>>
what's with all the hate for loli characters? girls are like fruit, way better when theyre fresh.
>>
>>1221890
people are scared of it cause it's illegal in many places
>>
>>1221890
In A lot of 3rd world countries loli is illegal and most Devs come from those countries so they avoid it least they end up working in a mine their whole life.
>>
>>1221897
>3rd world countries

More like 1st world countries
>>
>>1221890
And just like fruit, it tastes like shit when not mature enough.
>>
>>1221890
>what's with all the hate for loli characters?
We are flooded with normies since 2010. Wanna talk about jobs and mortgages?
>>
>>1221890
It's the one samefag who keeps reporting everyting here
>>
>>1221900

The only lolis i aprove are those between 16-18 yo, otherwise you're a sick fuck
>>
>>1221909

If they're 16-18 years old, they aren't loli you stupid fuck.
>>
>>1221909
Reminder It's not illegal if they arn't out of the womb
>>
>>1221905

nope. look buddy, i'm a philosophical engineer. that means I solve problems like "what is beauty?" the answer: a loli.

>>1221897

we should bomb those third world cesspools and show them the light.
>>
>>1221922
start by the UK or australia
>>
>>1219998

I enjoy cheating/rape and don't self insert in games much(even pure NTR games). I couldn't care less about Robert in Fleeting Iris so it doesn't feel heavy on the NTR.
>>
How the fuck do you trigger the mom HJ scene?
I have the painkillers, but she still acts as if I don't.
Did I fuck up by taking them before triggering the dialogue without having them?
>>
File: is-a-meeee-marklaaar.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
is-a-meeee-marklaaar.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>1221445
Maybe a bit harsh and over-simplified, but especially this part here does ring a bell:
>interest in a game actually drops when you release some alpha abomination of a game every month. Because guess what? None of them know how (or want to, because there's usually very little new content) to export the progress of the previous alpha build. And guess what? People don't want to grind the same dumb RPG maker combat or do the same Ren'Py Akabur trainer clone every month just to see 1 new picture and 3 book pages worth of dialogue.
>>
>>1221935
Would help if I also mentioned I'm talking about Urban Demons
>>
>>1221937
>>1221935
Interact with one of the toilets to get rid of them
>>
>>1221890
Loli/Shota content is almost universally banned, so if any game has it they're pretty much shut down and cut off from any possible funding.

Funnily enough bestiality and gore is completely fine by most standards.
>>
someone post a chick with transparent background, so i can see if i learned this skeletal animation shit correctly
>>
How the fuck do you raises Kitty's levels? It feels like its taking forever.
>>
File: YV4eqG5.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
YV4eqG5.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>1221909
>The only lolis i aprove are not lolis
>>
>>1221945
Thanks, I figured it out.
You actually have to fucking open the item menu and use the painkillers in front of the toilet
>>
>>1221953
1.Flirt with her using the hug always
2.give her all the gifts possible
3.????
4.profit
>>
>>1221869
It was me. I thought it would be funny
>>
File: 1439688438467.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439688438467.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>1221955
>>
Anyone have the latest future fragments build?
>>
>>1221959
Thanks for the tips
>>
>>1221931

yea the UK is filled with cucks. the mudslimes marauding it should only speed up its downfall.
>>
>>1221945
While we're on it though, could you advice me how/where to take pictures in the phone?
>>
>>1221948

universally banned by cucks. theyre not real so who fucking cares? it hurts no one.
>>
>>1221973
Sorry man I haven't actually played it I just remembered what someone else said about the painkillers
>>
>>1221326
>What gam
getting to know christine
>>
>>1221214
Oh boy, I was literally wanting to post about this last week but didnt because i wasnt bothered.
Basically, all ive been playing skyrim non stop these past few days.

The mod I mainly play right now and what I highly recommend is something known as Slaverun. Basically, it begins by whiterun allowing a law that allows slavery. When the law is passed, every woman in whiterun, guard, important or not must strip and can be fucked by literally anyone or anything.
The slaver questline is about going around enslaving cities and villages which makes the whole thing so much fucking fun.
I haven't tried playing as a female slave but I can imagine that things get crazy in that section. There is beatings, rape, branding, amputations etc etc.

However what I will say about skyrim is that the extreme diversity and control gives you power to do anything, I mean I could give you guys a list of what I do and still your game wouldn't be like mine.
In my game I'm a kryptonian eternal sharingan user who happens to be the high king of skyrim and have enslaved the top four best looking women.

If you have followers with you, it's never a good idea to stay in one place for too long otherwise they will get fucked. I walked into the companions building to talk to the Jarl and in about less than a minute both of my companions Serana and Adrienne were being fucked to oblivion. Funnily enough, the game adds the option to masturbate to a sex scene.

I'd 100% recommend Slaverun but remember, it isn't Slaverun itself that makes me enjoy it. It's the additions I have with it. If you just go and download the mod, it won't be the same.

I can give anyone a list of good mods if you're interested
>>
>>1219952
What is
DiCK?

>>1220259
Bugfixes including 1 scene not triggering properly or that might have been an older update either way.
>>
>>1222001
>kryptonian eternal sharingan user
GTFO
>>
>>1222006
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, a text game with some images like >>1221084
>>
>>1222001
Yeah, let's see that list. I'm pretty familiar with the sex mods. But I'm curious to see what exactly floats your boat with them.
>>
Has Something Unlimited update dropped yet?
>>
>>1222052
ETA 28th
>>
>>1220578
it's taken this long for 4 fucking scenes? come on dude. at least make it less obvious you're milking jew goldz
>>
>Seeds of Chaos patreon page
>Saving is now available at all times (will be disabled later in development)

wtf D:
>>
>>1221936

this faggot needs to release a fucking update already
>>
File: 1398229019640.png (51KB, 205x178px) Image search: [Google]
1398229019640.png
51KB, 205x178px
link for the latest build of The Dark Lord's Trip?
>>
>>1220011
Wait is he butthurt about something?
>>
>>1221656
He was against slavery right up until the moment he noticed how much profit he made entirely on slaves having kids, he actually made a whole formula for it right in his personal journal
>>
>>1220578
>unironically 5 months
>4 scenes
kill yourself you jewish cuckold
>>
>>1222085

Can only save in the castle when not in the middle of a scene, usually.
>>
File: 1485188023693.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485188023693.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>1220578
Why do devs insist on adding/working on things that fucking nobody wants?
>>
>>1222132
actually year and a half
>>
>>1222147
Probably because /weg/ represents a tiny slice of the actual market, and because a lot of consumers have no idea what they actually want, and will frequently claim they don't want things in their games that will be in there anyways, which they end up enjoying anyways.
>>
File: Prosopagnosia.png (913KB, 1061x793px) Image search: [Google]
Prosopagnosia.png
913KB, 1061x793px
>people pay for this shit
>>
File: 32132132.jpg (478KB, 1584x328px) Image search: [Google]
32132132.jpg
478KB, 1584x328px
>>1220578
be more specific about how you use the money?
>>
>>1220578
You did a ton of things?

Let's see, at 4.5k per month (since you didn't had 5k all this months) its 22.5k

How much used in VA? if you used a whole 1k I would be surprised, but let's be generous and say 1.5k

Then 4 whole scenes, wow. Okay let's assume for some retarded reason the artist get's 1k for each (and the portraits). Thats 5.5k

thats 5.5k invested on the game and 17k on your pocket. Yep, you did a TON of things with that money, just not things related to the game.
>>
File: version0.4_prev1_little.png (269KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
version0.4_prev1_little.png
269KB, 640x480px
Hello Guys!
I've just released the v0.4C of "Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge" to the public!
Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#!R093FASQ!IeX882Dv7BF6TNZ4pIqkJ3h1BfGGJ8yWsXIgyjuunlM

What's new in version 0.4?
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)

P.S. : If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

You can check my patreon page here https://www.patreon.com/SenryuSensei for more info, last public release, and, of course, you're more than welcome if you decide to support me!

Have Fun! ;-)
>>
File: 1418082203708.jpg (26KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
1418082203708.jpg
26KB, 640x433px
>>1220311
Assuming this is just wegs:
1. Modded Skyrim
2. Noxian Nights
3. Roundscape
4. Windranger's Wanderings (RIP)
5. The Winds Disciple (Snail pace updates)
6. ???

Everything else is too shit or not to my taste
>>
>>1220213
>From what i've seen/experienced it's literally an overglorified Posing simulator like tk17 and Honey Select where you download/create a Waifu and then just select poses.

Correct
It's also the best at that by FAR. Just takes forever to get going.

There's also a few mods that spice things up and let you have some prostitution/slavery/battle-rape/etc.
They're all buggy, clunky and unfinished tho
>>
>>1220721
Looking good my negro
>>
>>1222001
>There is beatings, rape, branding, amputations etc
You had me going until this line, that sounds scary I don't want my waifus to get mutilated.

But go ahead drop that mod list, I might get back into it.
>>
>>1222154
Jeez, she has no asshole
>>
Isn't the new SU supposed to be out today or something?
>>
>>1222166

roundscape is fucking terrible it doesnt even have battle rape or pregnancy.
>>
>>1222199
The main flaw is the inconsistent art but also that too
>>
>>1222148

what a fucking joke.
>>
>>1222201

yea the inconsistent art is fucking trash. roundscape is bugged out as fuck too. theyre obviously milking the fuck out of it and keeping it the lowest quality possible for easy jew goldz.
>>
So I'm just wandering around Fleeting Iris city map, and there is a lot more shit here than they'll possibly ever use in just this one game.

>A stretch of Arizona desert that takes a good solid minute to walk from one end of to the other, the only thing at the end of it is a row of soldiers telling you to turn back.
>A university you can't enter where you meet the protagonists of the next game, along with both a sorority house and a fraternity house that can't be entered.
>A building next to Melvin's Pub that sends Ayame into some limbo where she gets to watch another instance of herself eating dinner with Robert and Jack while she's trapped in a table.
>An entire slum that Ayame gets chased out of and won't return to.
>A bridge that leads to a construction site that leads to nowhere.
>A big ass library you can't enter.
>A train station that does nothing.

The list of useless shit goes on.

So is it safe to assume that they're just reusing the same map for all five games they have planned? Because there is no way they're utilizing all of that shit for just one game.
>>
>>1222207

yea. theyre lazy as fuck, they also probably have like 10 CGs down total and are milking the updates out as long as possible purposely.
>>
File: 1482195121580.jpg (196KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482195121580.jpg
196KB, 600x454px
>>1220323
>>1221020
>>1220469
>>1220311
>Milf Control
>Living with Temptation
>Seducing the throne
>The Twist
>Milf's Villa
>Dating my daughter

Any time I feel bad about myself, all I need to do is remember that literal trashcan people that fap to digital diarrhea exist.

Also, A zombie's life isn't a very good game and I don't understand why people ride its dick
>>
>>1221360
Holy shit man you really dislike cypress i've seen you in about 3-4 threads posting that same picture and shitting on cypress.
>>
>>1222207
They're barely using 3 buildings for their current game so I'd say so.

>>1222199
Idd, and the art varies a lot in quality too.
I just put it up there since there's a least some actual consistent fucking.
>>
File: 1484806053489.jpg (161KB, 971x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484806053489.jpg
161KB, 971x199px
>>1222216
I will never stop until that jew stops pretending he isn't a scam
>>
Yesterday somebody was talking about some married warrior mom game or something.

Where is that? I don't see it in the pastebin.
>>
Does anyone have any fucking clue when Girl Life 0.6.0 is getting released? I can not wait any longer
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (241KB, 1696x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
241KB, 1696x1080px
how do you unlock mercy's suit/ceo costume? or it's not available in 2.03 yet
i have the lexcorps office and past the dialogue where she became the ceo
>>
>>1222245
it must have bugged for you then
>>
>>1220552
>tits
>>
>>1221675
lmao dont fool yourself buddy. most doctors dont do shit and are a bunch of clueless passionless autistic god syndrome assholes who make way too much money for fucking nothing.

you could train somebody to do most of their jobs in less than 2-years on the job experience minus most surgical specialties.
>>
>>1222235
Married Warrior Emma. It's Japanese, that's why.

https://ghostbin.com/paste/p6y9a

https://mega.nz/#!Ac1HBTrZ!AvlBe9p0iQo3dopuyVwzwWKmm9kmWOUuFKfvF7IWA18
>>
>>1222235

Married Warrior Emma
https://ghostbin.com/paste/p6y9a
>>
>>1222297
>>1222298

Oh neat, thank you.
>>
File: NOW.png (152KB, 536x318px) Image search: [Google]
NOW.png
152KB, 536x318px
POST LINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1222262
aw balls
>>
>>1222284
Lul. Ignorant as always.
>>
>>1222302

What part of 20:00 UTC Tuesday don't you understand?
>>
>>1222312

nope it's a fact. a good number of patients are more competent and qualified than doctors. you wouldnt realize they dont teach you jackshit in medical education.
>>
>>1220457
Try QSP games, getting the porn in them is so fucking obtuse.
>>
>>1220565
Wait, are you removing all the chibi scenes?

>>1221215
Wanna know what is even better? He barely does shit. His coding is so bad it literally triggered a seizure in someone. His fans write out the characters he puts in the game, including various scenarios like them being bimbo'd. Then they pay him to put their shit in it.

It's brilliant.

>>1222282
>we could have had a loli puppy sister

It's a hard life, anon.
>>
>>1222302
It's not Tuesday yet
>>
Can I fuck Luna in Witch Trainer 1.6?
>>
>>1222416
You mean the character that's not in the game?
No
>>
Rogue like console commands?
>>
>>1222230
Nothing like the morality police showing up on 4chan... Who gives a fuck? It's not you giving him money.
>>
>>1221890
Fresh, but ripe.
>>
>>1221453
>eropastel
What happened to him?
>>
>>1221445
This wasn't aimed at me, but struck a chord anyway.
I'm going to be doing Patreon because I'd like to move up development from ¬30 hours a week (12 hour days at the weekend + misc hours after full time work) to 60+, and be able to leave the job if my salary stays roughly the same.

I'd take a sharp cut in income to be able to work on my game full time, I don't think my integrity would take a hit this way.

>interest in a game actually drops when you release some alpha abomination of a game every month.
Hadn't considered this. In my naivety I thought releasing often would be good thing without questioning, but this makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>1220287
>laughingromans.jpg
>laughinggauls.jpg
>lauginggermanics.jpg
>>
>>1221794
>I thought she was the noble's niece

She is the noble's niece. That other Anon just has piss poor reading skills.
>>
>>1222451
>quit your job to make a shitty porn game
Life winning decision right there
>>
>>1222458
What about never getting one in the first place?
>>
>>1222416
>I
No.
>>
>>1222458
Depends. If you can make anything with reasonable quality, you can earn 6-10k a month. Nothing wrong with that salary. If you can make something really good, you can go higher. If you're at a shit job making 30-50k, not necessarily a terrible risk, just need to make sure you have money set aside while your Patreon builds. It'll probably take 2-6 months to get you to a reasonable level, if your game is good.
>>
File: Luna.jpg (233KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.jpg
233KB, 1366x768px
>>1222419
Russian mod
>>
>>1222346
>a good number of patients are more competent and qualified than doctors

l m a o america please
>>
>>1222482
I thought that same thing, that anon is fucking retarded.
>>
in Rogue-like .972 you can use the undress feature, get a handjob and a blowjob.
>>
>>1222458
Depends on how unbearable your job is
>>
>>1222482
>
>>1222486

you're both retarded and have no understanding of the medical education. im a fucking expert.

you're just making dumbo assumptions because it's a lot of years of school. take a hike, inform yourself, and go buttfuck a spike.
>>
>>1219908
do any of these games cater to BDSM?

specifically the S&M?
>>
Anyone have the latest backer build for TiTS? Been finishing a lot of stuff lately wanna go back to that and hit new stuff before taking a little break.
>>
>>1222502
You're the retarded one. Are "a good number of patients" (whatever you've decided to define that as) more competent and qualified? No, you can't even begin to argue that.

Do "a good number of patients" have the potential to be more competent and qualified if they kept up with the relevent medical information? Sure. Could the vast majority? No.

But don't let me keep you from self diagnosing using webMD, and good luck removing that brain tumor, doc.
>>
>>1222521
Don't really want to get into this retarded argument, but not every doctor is a surgeon.
>>
>>1222525
Besides the point, every surgeon is a doctor.
>>
>make a bad game
>have it be about other guys fucking your lass
>everyone too busy arguing about cucks to notice how shit your product is

when did you realize SoC's dev is a genius?
>>
>>1220337
I didn't like Witch Trainer since all the sex was sprites unlike princess trainer
>>
>>1222521

you didn't even read my fucking post you fucking dumb autist. 2 years of on the job experience is enough to make anyone well-qualified enough for most medical specialties. It really doesn't take that much prowess or skill.

If you think otherwise you're a fucking fool. I'm excluding surgical specialties
>>1222525
no shit sherlock
>>1222529
.good job captain obvious
>>
>>1222422
In any renpy game with console enabled type in dir() to see all console commands, then find the ones that make sense.
>>
>>1222541
>everyone too busy arguing about cucks to notice how shit your product is

Except we've had a lot of civil discussions about it as well.
>>
>>1222511
TiTS 0.7.26 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!GEpzCLaZ!09PsW5enNJ5YBxiXdqYPB75wgjGNU115SILthpy5-4Q

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!XQAXiK4T!n3Ow61elywonL0fM-NRWc0NjkS5zs2z1F0PbX3J8yK8

>Note:
>I don't keep old versions hosted. If the above links don't work, check if they are for the most recent release. If not, search the thread (/dgg/) for the most recent build number.
>>
>>1222597
what is TiTS?
>>
>when you play a good weg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPM85MCgqXo
>>
>>1222598
Shit.
>>
>>1222600
Is that will smith?
>>
>>1222597
Space furry game where everything has a dick.
A horse dick.
>>
>>1222609
Was meant for >>1222598
>>
>>1222606
no it's Bill Cosby

I don't know any other black actors
>>
>>1222611
Who is Bill Cosby? Is he the guy from Rush Hour 3?
>>
>>1222613
yes, along with his co-star Mr. Miyagi
>>
>>1222613
I think he's that guy that's popular for raping women
>>
>>1222614
Oh yeah, I remember him from that other movie where he taught Don Cheadle how to fight
>>
>>1221731
It'd be more successful behind a paywall, but the reason it's not more popular is because of the massive amounts of text.
>>
>>1220484
Sounds like a better Slave Trainer than the whole /stg/. Would unironically play.
>>
is there a recent Meet n Fuck torrent somewhere ? Most recent I could find was like 2014
Same for Zone ?
>>
Summertime update fucking when ,literally everything else is fucking cuckolding trash.
>>
How's the new Rogue Like working out?
Worth playing this version or should I wait until the bugs have been ironed out whenever the fuck that is?
>>
>>1222615
>I think he's that guy that's popular for raping women

No no, that's O.J. Simpson.

Nah, Bill Cosby is that kid from Different Strokes that always said "Watchu talkin' bout Willis?"
>>
>>1222649
Dev is saying to wait, and that the current versions are to find bugs to report to him so he can fix them in future versions. Should wait a week to be safe.
>>
>>1222651
Yeah, I'll wait until then.
Thanks, anon.
>>
The drought is real guys
>>
>>1222164
Thanks
>>
Reminder that Urban Demons release is T O M O R R O W
>>
what happened to diabolical dr diggler?
>>
File: cryingmongoloid.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cryingmongoloid.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>1222691
Pls no more goblins
>>
anyone got a link to newlife 0.4.4 or 0.4.5?
>>
anyone have a mega for IncestAdventure 1.0?
>>
>>1222199
It's terrible because the MV version is fucking unplayable, CTD like every other screen, only ever had minor problems with it before the move to MV

I liked it before though, art varied but the best artist seemed to do most of the scenes for best girl anyway. Also, way more consistent sex than a majority of wegs
>>
>>1222698

i found a link to 0.4.4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_w7R48GArlbWROUzZheFlXVUE/view

a link to 0.4.5 would still be much appreciated
>>
>school of smut dev finally drops an update
>puts the game in hiatus for just now realizing how fucking stupid to do an ambitious porn game without proper planning.
Why can't upcoming devs know the word 'game design documents'
>>
Does anyone have a link for the latest Incest Adventure 1.0?
>>
Did anyone play the latest version of A Zombies Life? I had the school teacher Perez come back to live with the rest of everyone and I think I asked her to go scavenge at some point and now shes no where to be found. Not by the table nor in any other room i've seen, anyone else experience this?
>>
>>1221973
If you're still here.
Open the inventory and select the phone.
If you have the crappy phone you can't take pictures, if you got the Uphone you can take pictures.
>>
>>1222713
Latest is 0.7.
From what I read most people can;t even get Perez to three hearts to get her quests and scenes.
>>
>>1222724
They should read the help document, it'll tell you how to make progress with her.
>>
>>1219065
I only found more to the intro scene so far.
no idea if that was already in 1.12.0.
no new girl, no additional interaction with principal.

anyone knows what 12.30 superpowered added=
>>
>>1222102
early march
he's doing stream daily mate
>>
>>1222713
She bugs out if you take her scavenging, don't do this.
>>
>>1222710
Incest Adventure 1.0

https://mega.nz/#!DcA0GJAQ!oYJ93jAp7Szbl2-7EcskP4g1iwV56LtDzPuFdD0z7q0
>>
>>1222709
goes for any software-creation really, nobody on the planet teaches actual architecture and design or methods to go from nothing to complete. That's what jobs are for.
>>
21-02: Sarah's Fantasies: It's your fault!
Made by impure
Anyone got a link to DL?
>>
File: 1468829290978.jpg (254KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468829290978.jpg
254KB, 1125x1500px
>everyone talks about SU
>meanwhile I just want him to finish the fucking comic
>>
>>1222815
It's been half a year since the last page. let it go, it ain't getting finished
>>
>>1220721
Is that Velvet Crowe?
>>
>>1222789
fuuuuuuuck
>>
File: ddcb55170c1d9397319d2a2ce(...).png (621KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
ddcb55170c1d9397319d2a2ce(...).png
621KB, 1000x550px
>>1222154
>>
>>1222815
Stay here long enough and you get used to never evers.
>>
>>1222826
faggot
>>
File: 1471340305145.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471340305145.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>1221189
>mfw I'm diamonds for stuff like blowjobs and titfucks
>mfw physically disgusted by vaginal sex
>mfw SU VAGINAL NEVER EVER
Ha. Feel my pain, faggot.
>>
>>1222839
That's pretty gay.
>>
>>1222826
So gay.
>>
>>1222826
wasnt this shit fake
>>
Is there any more content in Rena beside two scenes in bookstore, a scene in the park, two scenes (two outfits) at friends house and a titty grab at hospital ?

I can't find anything else, while there is a nurse costume in main menu.
>>
>>1222858
No, this is legit KaosuUzu. Cuckie's Picarto IS this cancerous.
>>
>>1221214
>Dark Investigations
i hate him to this day for dropping it.
>>
Snow daze is a rpg shit or vn shit?
>>
File: e2087f2426996372d2734a4839853504.jpg (644KB, 1467x1400px) Image search: [Google]
e2087f2426996372d2734a4839853504.jpg
644KB, 1467x1400px
>>1221487
>Queen of pain
Thought you were talking about the Lady of Pain for a second
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (58KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
58KB, 403x302px
>>1221491
>>
>>1222887
planescape hgame when
>>
anyone having problems running Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris?
doesnt run, dont know why
>>
>>1222894
never tried out fleeting iris, what engine's it run? i have to run stuff through wine so I tend to get more exposure to required libraries and stuff if its worth it to check out.
>>
>>1222894
Have you AVG on your PC?
>>
>>1222885
vn shit.
>>
>month almost over
>go to see if new dune was released
>he's deleted his patreon
Oh.
>>
>>1222912
There's not a lot of interesting game mechanics that don't end up awful/tedious beyond barebones VN shit though. Some games can manage to make it work but not a lot. I'm still brainstorming on the matter for some hypothetical game I want to tinker with.
>>
>>1222913
Not deleted, but 12 was just released.
>>
>>1222908
Solved, was the antivirus, didnt think about it.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>1222915
>There's not a lot of interesting game mechanics that don't end up awful/tedious beyond barebones VN shit though

That's where Seeds of Chaos is interesting, though I hope the dev consolidates some of the existing half-implemented mechanics.
>>
i'm working on a business sim game. any interest in this?
>>
>>1222931
Go ahead.
>>
>>1222929
Still can't throw enough praise at SoC, hope it keeps up. Not sure where the training minigame stands either in terms of the whole. At least the mechanics are like... force-integrated into the world. The game/story can't exist without them and even loss cases could be interesting.
>My army is shit and hates me
>This is just another plot path

>>1222931
I do love sim games.
>>
Is there a Delirium walktrough somewhere?
I've got to the boat and can't do shit because every turn leads to drowning.
>>
is summertimesaga mute or is it just bugging out?
>>
File: cuck the same face guy.png (673KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cuck the same face guy.png
673KB, 1024x768px
>>1222948
Nope, that's intentional
>>
New dune version out
>>
7 hours for urban demons
END ME
>>
should i put some random ambient music in my game or nah
>>
>>1222940
You need rope from the hotel.
>>
>>1222979
>7 hours,
More than that anon.
UD is tomorrow.
>>
>>1222990
THIS IS BULLSHIT. Fuck, and I've only got two saves, both on the decision with sailor. And I can't scroll back till cigarettes thing.
I'm so fucking mad.
>>
>>1222994
holy shit im retarded............
>>
>>1222979
>>1222994
26 hours to go, senpai
>>
File: b6dc9id51.jpg (30KB, 525x420px) Image search: [Google]
b6dc9id51.jpg
30KB, 525x420px
>>1222915
>interesting game mechanics
>anything but seks.
just.
>>
>>1223015
even sex mechanics usually end up tedious, I am without ideas.
>>
>>1222164
Thank You!
Addine is my new Best character in your game! >.<
>>
Rogue-like .972a posted jjust now. Anyone have a download link?
>>
Behind the Dune v12 out... waiting for a generous fella
>>
>>1223051
>>1223054
no
>>
>>1222956
Why does the daughter have to look older than the mom?
>>
File: jason_preview.png (180KB, 826x1168px) Image search: [Google]
jason_preview.png
180KB, 826x1168px
Jason, the protagonist of Snow Daze. Colors are now done.
>>
>>1223061
Cute, nice bulge.
>>
>>1223061

Best girl (male).
>>
>>1223061
If her dick is too big i can't fap
>>
>>1223065
this
>>
>>1222207
The slums will probably be used and the restaurant is actually used on a weekend free roam event. But the map will serve as the map for at least 2 games, so yeah, I wouldn't expect everything to be used.
>>
>>1222931
Depends, Where is the porn?
>>
>>1222457
To be fair, that "his niece, on the other hand" could be interpreted both way.
>>
>>1220446
what did they even add from 0.74 to 0.76...?
>>
>>1221762
Free cities is funny
>amputating, starving, raping, branding, lobotimizing, castrating, and forcefully impregnating slaves is A.O.K.
>You just better make sure they're past the age of 18, mister.
Not complaining, but why would this anacap nightmare society even care about that?
>>
>>1223061
>>1223065
>>1223071
Yeah, I always thought the protag looked kinda androgynous, the old art too, not that it's an issue.
>>
>>1223061
>4 scenes
>100 posts in one thread
>>
>>1223061
When is liberation approached?
>>
>>1221814
Imagine. The 3D cg would be a patreon reward but you would get no preview until you paid
>>
>>1223051
.972a is up
Windows: https://mega.nz/#!EZhCTTxC!uvKFP3JfUcYtWbwT_B65oGKwGUJOFuvUt4FoHPXpViw
Mac: https://mega.nz/#!FNZTRBgQ!bUEGWFaWL6HZJL6YwJ5A2T7Rp6nIl-UVMGd8cjgMSUc
>Still potentially quite buggy, but hopefully less buggy than the last one. Don't download this unless you like finding and reporting bugs, because it likely won't work quite right. A better version will be released later this week for people who just want to play a reasonably stable game. For players who tested the previous version, be aware that any saves you made using that version may not be fixed with this new one, but saves from versions prior to 0.972 should update correctly. Let me know if previous save files still cause any errors. Do not make progress or saves in this buggy version that you intend to be permanent.
>Bugs fixed:
>* The "cz1" blue screen error.
>* Characters having sex appearing behind standing characters (poor perspective)
>* Kitty always changing into her normal clothes in the shower
>* Kitty talking during scenes in the shower where she isn't actually there.
>* Some issues with backgrounds not updating properly during scene transitions
>* Maybe other stuff, I think everything reported as a bug in the previous thread should be working now.
>>
>>1223091
There's an age mod but then you get shit like a 4 year old having a baby that's 30 or something.
>>
>>1223095
March 3rd. That is, this Friday.
>>
>>1223099
> a 4 year old having a baby that's 30
>>
>>1223103

>tfw just broke up with your girlfriend of 2.6 years who was a complete normie and did not approve of your degenerate taste, and now I can fap to all my weird porn and I get an update this friday

it feels good to be free, although sex is pretty good. no more dating normies tho, I need a full blown degenerate woman
>>
>>1223098
nice
>>
>>1223103
Yeah!!!!
>>
>>1223106
>dating women
>says he isn't a normie
>>
>>1223106
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
What's the new Behind the dune add?
>>
>>1223061

The launch day of the new version of game is 1 of march no ?
>>
File: R19dD9e.gif (369KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
R19dD9e.gif
369KB, 600x574px
>>1223126
>>
>>1223128
Friday. This Friday. Not the 1st, the 3rd.
>>
>>1223132
Can we expect a Nintendo Switch port?
>>
>>1223143
Devs love to joke about that. I'm suuuuure Nintendo would love to have us.
>>
File: Nintendroneswilldefendthis.webm (295KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendroneswilldefendthis.webm
295KB, 720x404px
>>1223146
Hey they gotta sell 1 2 switch somehow
>>
i been away for almost 6 months anything new with simbro?
>>
>>1223130
Why in the world would you share your mommy to a fat fuck and he is fucking the best hole?
>>
>>1223126
>>1223130
Is this game almost complete?
>>
>>1223098
Be warned. This version has it's own bugs even after starting a new game.
>>
>>1223156
Wait, so their dicks are wrapped around each other so the fat guy is in her ass?
Why go through all that trouble?
>>
>>1223164
The best hole is the pussy dude knowing you can impregnate the bitch is a 10/10 for me
>>
>>1223156
Politics.
Or some bene gesserit bullshit, which is also politics plus mystical eugenic.
Getting Kwisatz Haderach done ain't easy.
>>
What is the opposite of a normie?
>>
>summertime saga 0.11 75% complete
soon
>>
>>1223178
Abnormalfad.
>>
>>1223180
I fucking salty the most new art he did was that fucking poster of all the characters
>>
.972a is crashing more than any other version. A new game causes a crash everytime I try to give her a massage.
>>
>>1223178
Degenerate?
>>
File: nooseguy.jpg (24KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
nooseguy.jpg
24KB, 840x405px
>>1223116
>>1223123

>tfw you walk the line between normie and neet and nobody understands you and neither culture approves of you.
>>
>>1223191

now you know what being a halfie feels like
>>
>>1223191
fucking daywalkers
>>
any link for behind the dune?
>>
>>1222034
>>1222183
These are the exact mods you need to make your game fucking awesome.

It also assumes that you have all dlcs and have the latest skyrim version.

All these mods have their own required mods that you will need to download too. Eventually, you'll get to a point where you already have all the requirements anyway.

- CBBE Beautiful Bodies(Allows you to create whatever body you want)
-TBBP bodyslide preset
-Killer Leo's Skimpy armor(Turns literally all the clothes in the game for females to be some hot shit.)
-Paradise halls slavery - Loverslab (Lets you enslave any creature.)
-Slaverun Reloaded (Slavery gameplay)
-Skyrim Unbound (Alternate start)

Highly Recommended:
-SkyUI
-Cliente's Bodyslide(Lets you create bodies)
-Kryptonian Mod(Pretty damn awesome)
-High King of Skyrim(As highking, you can beat and slave people in public then get off scott free)
>>
>>1223216
I'm pretty sure all of /telg/ would argue against CBBE
>>
>>1223216
>-TBBP
You're a bit behind the times there. Look into HDT at least. And maybe look into getting into HDT PE and HDT SMP.
>>
>>1223222
It's literally just a matter of opinion I suppose. I prefer CBBE because I can customize and create the exact way the female NPCs look in my game.

The only negative thing I've seen is that it's a bit tricky to get bouncing breasts working with CBBE. It's possible, but tricky. Also, CBBE makes the women look utterly gorgeous.
Lydia in my game is just a slightly better looking version from the vanilla and she looks better than all the anime-like pure white faced characters mods
>>
>>1223216
>-High King of Skyrim
Hey, that looks pretty awesome!
>>
Anyone have dating my daughter mega with extra content and walkthrough?
>>
File: wat.png (66KB, 360x302px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
66KB, 360x302px
>>1222793
Is this bugged? The police officer just dragged away the dad, but his duplicate stays in the house. Also, I'm unable to move.
>>
>>1223236
http://imgur.com/gallery/6Zl7k
http://imgur.com/gallery/ItQbg
>>
File: d3k0iaw.png (7KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
d3k0iaw.png
7KB, 640x640px
>>1223130
>She looks like a benis.
That burka burka girl is super hot.
>>
>>1223165
this desu
>>
File: widebroad.jpg (529KB, 2000x680px) Image search: [Google]
widebroad.jpg
529KB, 2000x680px
>>1223061
>>1223065
>>1223071
>>1223069
>>1223093
I don't draw but it doesn't take a genius to see why (s)he looks like a girl.
>>
File: cmjzcy.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cmjzcy.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>1223254
Is it because of the benis?
>>
>>1220714
Did ya do it yet?
>>
>>1223245
Oh well used save editor to change the switches
>>
>>1222969
Final version, right?
>>
>>1221493

Can't believe somebody actually created a strip for this
>>
>>1223269
what is that?
>>
>>1223276
It's what you think it is
>>
Anyone knows a way to convert .img files back to png or something ?
>>
How do I cheat in Rogue Like? I forget.
>>
>>1223280
.img is usually a DISK image. like an .iso
>>
>>1223282

Don't cheat on her, she deserves better
>>
>>1223284
No, just cheat in the game. Not on my lil Southern sweetheart.
>>
>>1223286
not even high tier girl
>>
>>1223283
You can't really mount them or anything.
I don't even know it if is possible to convert
>>
>>1223291
a file extension is not the same as a file type. Where are you getting this .img file?
>>
>>1223082

No it can't.
She literally goes on to complain about the shitty things her Baron uncle do.
>>
>If I released something right now, yes, it would be playable. A person could probably work their way through 1/2 to 2/3 of the chapter's content. It would have issues, some dialogue would crash the game (since facesets changed a bit). It would be lacking a lot of side content after the first few days of the chapter. It would be nothing like the experience I'm aiming for, but yes, you could play it and see scenes along the main quests and rival quests.

This is from a reply of YT in his last patreon post. I don't think he will release ch.1 in march. I don't think he will be able to release anything at all, 'cause he's so fucking bad at managing thing, probably he will be caught in yet another revamp of half of the chapter and then drop everything. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 27.2.png (655KB, 1572x881px) Image search: [Google]
27.2.png
655KB, 1572x881px
So what kind of name did you give to your amazoness?
>>
>>1223295
From the new Big Brother version 0.2
Uses .img for his images now
>>
>>1223300
Game?
>>
>>1223304
Fairy Tale Adventure
>>
>>1223301
Its probly some CAD/3d image format then.
>>
>>1223090
Continuation of Garcia scene, 3 masturbation scenes (the same but some different writing) and a scene with Sato.
>>
>>1223300
Diana
>>
>>1223130
Wait, is that it?
>>
>>1223316
ur mom
>>
>>1223257
Whoops. Will start uploading tonight, i didn't modify the contents of the folders much (these are downloads off the old site) but im pretty sure there is some random zone shit in there too.
>>
>>1223300
Cunt
Seemed fitting
>>
>>1223099
Age mod? Last I checked the dev made so that the game shits itself if any characters are below age 17.
>>
>>1223337
oh maybe, i'm running a really out of date version anyway. Not like a modder couldn't un-shit it anyway I imagine.
>>
>>1223300
Kali.

First thing that popped into my head and it sounded tribal enough without being absurd.
>>
>>1223300

Nidalee. Because that who is she is and Masquerade can't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>1223310

The masturbation scene actually has a dildo variation as well. You can buy it from the Red Light District sex shop for 50z.
>>
File: Milf's Villa.jpg (467KB, 1024x481px) Image search: [Google]
Milf's Villa.jpg
467KB, 1024x481px
Is this the best WEG that's not Akabur?
>>
>>1223358
>best
you mean: so bad that t's good
>>
>>1223358
No, you forgot CoC
>>
>>1223361
it was bait, anon
>>
>>1223358

you misspelled worst
>>
>>1223300
Cocksleeve
>>
Why do you hate twine-built games?

I hate it because using it will imply giving away the source code of your game and allow everyone to abuse it.
>>
>>1223358
Is there a mod that's puts a paper bag over the MC's head?
>>
>>1223369
that don't make no sense
>>
>>1223349
This.
>>
>>1223371
replace the MC with the father.
>>
File: Jason B_eye6_mouth6_nude_pose2.png (964KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
Jason B_eye6_mouth6_nude_pose2.png
964KB, 2480x3507px
I got a program made to auto-export these, which is good since the possible variations for each outfit are nearly 200.

Some of the auto-generated variations really crack me up though.
>>
>>1223385
Mods!!
>>
>>1223369
>I hate it because using it will imply giving away the source code of your game

It doesn't, actually. You can use various frameworks (electron comes to mind) that will package your game with a minimal chromium instance and deliver it as a binary executable (eg; .exe). No installation required on the end-user's part.

Another advantage to using this method is that your game is self contained. You don't have to worry about bug reports coming from people using a variety of browsers, security settings, etc. Nor do you have to decide between developing your game such that it will accommodate the various mainstream browsers, or forcing your users to use a specific browser (which they may not even have installed) just to play your game.
>>
>>1223358
Noxian Knights but I play a lot of h games so I was right at home with it. Of the 3d games the best is Humbling Experience
>>
File: 1138.jpg (211KB, 1599x328px) Image search: [Google]
1138.jpg
211KB, 1599x328px
>>1223385
you said you did a TON with the money, mind to explain in detail?
>>
Lads, less than 24 hours until the next Urban Demons.
>>
>>1223298
I've already revamped the artwork. I think the quality improvement is quite substantial, and no one was paying me monthly why I worked to improve as an artist. Not sure why that's such a big deal.

That comment was if I literally slashed out everything I could quickly, packaged the game, and posted it. I have no intention to redo anything already done at this point or drop the game. I'll add that the Bogwort revamp that people got so bent out of shape over was done last April/May, I just didn't post it until November. I don't post the vast majority of things I finish, otherwise, what would be the point in playing the game?
>>
>>1223427
Fuck that I want SU
>>
>>1223430
>redoing already completed work
>not breeding season
>>
>>1223432
>naked mercy
>>
File: shannonbaby.png (481KB, 696x802px) Image search: [Google]
shannonbaby.png
481KB, 696x802px
>>1223437
>best girl naked
My dick can't handle the wait
>>
>>1223386
Stop using my words. It only works against lolis.
>>
Does anyone have the latest version of poke abby? beta 1.9
>>
File: The_2nd_Question-2.jpg (50KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
The_2nd_Question-2.jpg
50KB, 400x612px
>>1223432
>>1223437
Has anyone seen Question yet in-game? I saw a message about it and wondered if it might not be the JLU vic sage and instead be batman renee montoya question
>>
File: jh.jpg (71KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
jh.jpg
71KB, 485x750px
>>1223349
Look up "Grimm Comics Jungle Book"

One thing I'll say about FTA is that it's accurate. If you've read the comics, you know what's going on.

The more I think about it too, the story lines are just as crazy. In Grimm Comics, Liesel literally walks into hell and casually fucks hades. It's a clusterfuck but brilliant as hell.
>>
>meakrob47
Anyone tried the demo?
>>
>>1223456

https://mega.nz/#F!IY9RDA5L!rU45qLnIk2w0Ji4lEpT4JA
>>
>>1223467
thanks anon
>>
>Cohabitation
>You play as the fat ugly middle aged man
Ree, I play wegs so I can self insert as gnomes and goblins, not full blown orcs
>>
File: 1422160095755.jpg (23KB, 235x367px) Image search: [Google]
1422160095755.jpg
23KB, 235x367px
>>1223450
same
>>
>>1223463

Oh shit! I remember this now! I read it during a /co/ storytime thread years ago.

No wonder she looked familiar.
>>
File: e-alisa-dressing-1-np.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e-alisa-dressing-1-np.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Decrypt BigBrother images
>Not worth it

Fuck me
>>
>>1223358

That's not Noxian nights. Has it gotten any updates since a few months ago even?
>>
>>1223404
> Nor do you have to force your users to use a specific browser
making people download 150mb of electron to play your 1mb twine game is doing exactly that

twine is already as cross-browser as a thing can be without supporting dumb shit like IE6

if you're going to use electron don't do it for these reasons
>>
>>1223495
as a corollary, we need to force people NOT to use IE
>>
>>1223459
You get a warning about him investigating you, but besides that, no, he doesn't show up
>>
WHAT IS THE THING RAPUNZEL IS FUCKING KNOWN FOR DOING?

WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SO FUCKING HARD FOR SOME FUCKING HALF A MINUTE SHITTY SCENE
>>
>>1223518

Combing her hair
>>
File: mfw.png (50KB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
50KB, 200x188px
>>1223520

I TYPED 50 FUCKINB G DIFFERENT FVERSIONS OF THAT AND NOW IT SUDDENLY WORKS?
??????
?
>>
>>1223522
>masq having a giggle at our expense
Literally what happened
>>
>>1223482
>a /co/
The sweet fucking days of aco
>>
>>1223518
Sauce of the pic?
>>
>>1223526
your nightmares
>>
>>1223518
idk why porn devs make you work so hard to get to the porn all the time
it's the entire reason i'm here
just gib
>>
So apparently 1.9 of Poke Abby is the last version?
>>
File: RS.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
RS.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
>>1223527
>Can't have nightmares if I dont sleep
>>
>>1223526
Humbling Experience
Solid 3d game
>>
>>1223467
whats new in 1.9?
>>
anyone have newlife 0.4.4?
>>
>>1223528
because it's a game
>>
>>1223528
Name 3 PORN games that make it difficult to get to the porn.
>>
>>1223546
All ICstor games
>>
>>1223522

For use in the future:

- Infernum

- Heart

- Kelisis Kendra
>>
>>1223546
that ragnarok battle fuck game alone is fucked up. very specific questions at various intervals that require japanese knowledge to answer in order to continue the game
>>
>>1223550
That's literally the patreon I looked up for reference because I knew people would reference it.

Icstor markets his games as ADULT games and in truth, they really are. Just because they have a high amount of porn content doesn't make it a porn game. If it was, you wouldn't have to go from A to B doing tasks for people
>>
File: say that to my face.jpg (69KB, 482x479px) Image search: [Google]
say that to my face.jpg
69KB, 482x479px
>>1223550
Good one
>>
>>1223554
most people call doing tasks for people work, not game.
>>
>>1223546

Those Jap rpg maker games that block all of the good shit behind a corruption/morality meter and only give you one scene you need to repeat forfuckingever
>>
>>1223562
or basically any RPGmaker game with generic shit combat for that matter
>>
File: 02-Angry.png (633KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
02-Angry.png
633KB, 1500x1800px
>>1223565
>>
>>1223550
For real, people give Nergal shit for making Zombie's Life grindy, but if the player wanted, they could railroad straight to lewd content in just a few minutes. With ICstor you have to do so much linear timewasting bullshit before you get any porn.
>>
>just started cloud meadow
what the fuck am I playing?
>>
>>1223582

Don't forget that Icstor also can't program to save his life, resulting in a TON of places a player can get stuck.
>>
Anyone have the final build of Poke Abby? I can't find it in the pastebins.
>>
>>1223582
hell, zombie's life's gameplay is better than the porn.
>>
>>1223591

Did you even try to CTRL+F my friend

>>1223467
>>
>>1223596

Ah, it appears I was temporarily overcome by stupidity. Thanks, my friend.
>>
>>1223593

Depends on who draws it.
>>
>>1223606
i meant that as a compliment to the gameplay, not to insult the art/writing
>>
File: a62d23c8.jpg (27KB, 464x460px) Image search: [Google]
a62d23c8.jpg
27KB, 464x460px
>>1223593
>>
>>1223546
Trainer games and dating sims almost always have lengthy downtime between scenes while you click buttons to make numbers go up. I don't mind this so much in idle games, but when you have to manually click buttons over and over it becomes painful. (Princess Trainer's gold, Witch Trainer's house points, "favour" and "influence" in a bunch of others.)
Adventures and RPGs like to lock content behind decision trees, meaning if you want to see everything in the game you'll have to play it at least twice. (Did you know Roundscape Adorevia has different scenes depending on which *class* you choose?)
Game over rape games have you replay from <a save> or <the damn start of the game> every time you want a sex scene in your porn game. (That dystopian futanari one is really annoying about this.)
And of course there's millions of RPG Maker games with the same repeated jRPG battles over and over and over, which haven't been fun since Final Fantasy ONE and don't contribute anything beyond an excuse to bone the player when they lose.

The "you only have X characters remaining" box has popped up so I'm going to stop typing now.
>>
Thought there was meant to be an SU update out today, it been delayed?
>>
>>1223632
well of course it has been. when is it not?
>>
>>1223632
Read the thread
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (355KB, 1815x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
355KB, 1815x1052px
Anyone know the latest version of Lab Rats?

Last I got was Lab_Rats-0.4.0-all
>>
>>1223644
>>
>>1223644
0.4.1 the public build
>>
Anybody have Cohabitation v0.40? Please and thanks!
>>
>>1223656
Cohabitation 0.40.1
https://mega.nz/#!tplmRDDY!XoMak323GyGPsNnL3Csurs7gBQ9fTjkr46Rw2OYFDg0
>>
what would a fun or different setting for a fantasy slave training game be?
>>
>>1223679
a fantasy realm where slave trainer games don't exist
>>
>>1223656
>>1223665

What is "Cohabitation"?

Any link or something about it?
>>
>>1223518
This is from The Humbling Expirience right? Has it been updated?
>>
>>1223644
So is there any reason to play this over, say, Honey Select, where they are getting their models from?
>>
>>1223679
Egypt, Rome, Greece, Nordic, Celtic. Pick a mythology.
>>
dune V12

https://mega.nz/#!r5ZmGYgS!BSfBufILpC2-eft9oLR-OG2Pa_neNYJpH-bNIgDOGUo
>>
>>1223700
It's pretty mediocre, grindy and bugs are everywhere. There have been plenty of times where I regretted deleting my copy of HS whilst playing.

If you like mom/sis wincest then go for it
>>
>>1223631

So true...

I know how you feel. My 2 cents:

Some erotic games you simply can not masturbate to.

Trainer game: "Princess Trainer"... No, just no. It's not that the art is bad, it's that you are going to be grinding for hours. Leveling up reading all those books making money... no...

Incomplete games: Often times you can't even get to the sex because it doesn't exist yet, and may never exist. Good example of this is "Dating My Daughter." Your wait weeks/months for updates and the furthest you get is grabbing a titty.

Decision Trees: These are actually my favorite thing when it comes to these games so long as it is done right. It adds to replay value. This is one of the best things. The only time I hate decision trees is when it has a positive/negative hidden effect that is not clear one is right one is wrong decision. For instance when a dating sim requires you to be extremely specific in your choices to get to a good ending. For instance you had 2 drinks with the girl instead of 3 so you don't get laid, and on 4 drinks she throws up.
>>
>>1223700
That's' like asking why you would play a game with Daz models when you could just go pose them yourself in Daz. It's almost Zen.
>>
>>1223665
Thank you!
>>
>>1223679

I got an awesome Idea for a slave trainer game, but I'm not good enough to make it...

Basically a robozou like engine, but better. It would be more of a sandbox mode. You can walk your slaves around via remote mind control. Then you interact with the world as them.

1) You can prostitute your slaves
2) You can get your slaves arrested
3) You can get in fights with your slaves
4) You can do random lewd acts, and crimes
5) Your slaves can get STD and preg
6) Your slaves can be anyone, a teacher, wife, mom, sister, secretary, waitress, nurse... ect ect
7) Can choose perfectly how to dress your slave
8) Can choose how slave addresses you, and body type, and relationship type. IE it could be your Sister, your girlfriend or a stranger you kidnapped... Dialogue varies each time

They don't start out 100% compliant to the mind control... gotta work up your control over them starting small.

There would be days / weeks, but no set time limit.

Different times of day.

There is more to it than that... but something along these lines would be the kind of slave trainer I'd love to see...
>>
Would any anon be kind enought to post the new Rouge-like update?
>>
>>1223306
Well I tried.
Nothing I tried worked.
>>
>>1223718
>when you could just go pose them yourself in Daz
But is Daz a full game with dozens of animations and a barebones but reflexive personality system to go with its fully customizable models?
>>
>>1223709
Thanks. Is there a changelog?
>>
>>1223804
You can fuck two more of the Fremen women, the princess gets a cumbath, and you can fuck the mom in the ass in one of the endings.
>>
>>1223745
Your idea sucks
>>
>>1223745
shit idea, fuck off
>>
File: 47987463.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
47987463.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>1223644
Lab Rats Show
>>
File: 4633234.jpg (330KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
4633234.jpg
330KB, 1600x1050px
>>1223644
>v0.4.1 of the game includes: 120 000 words of dialog. That's as long as The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin or To Kill A Mockingbird!
>>
Anyone has the latest build of monster girl island ?
>>
>>1223834

What's bad about it exactly?

Other than it would be very complex, and realistic / sci-fi? A slave trainer from closer to the slaves perspective. A gradual level of control over the slave. You can do regular stuff, or perverted things.

For instance the simple task of merely going to the grocery store:

1) You could shop regularly
2) You could shop regularly, but flirt with people
3) You could shop lift, get away with it
4) Get caught shop lifting, can flirt your way out, or fight, or run...
5) Could shop topless, or naked
6) Could play with a cucumber...
7) Could get caught playing with the cucumber, and run, or fight, or fuck.
8) or simply rob the place at gun point
9) At max obedience level you could make the slave put the gun to it's head and pull the trigger...

I'm talking about taking something with free will, and being able to build that up to perfect obedience... Risk vs payoff. Order vs chaos. Feared or Loved by the slave whose life you control...

Nah, you don't like anything new or innovative...

What are you looking for in an adult game is the same old business as usual... Some sort of dating sim where you must memorize arbitrary facts about a girl like her favorite color, or birthday to go on "dates" and buy her love slowly with presents that you have to very slowly earn money to purchase.
>>
>>1223877
check f95.
>>
Is there a new update coming for summertime saga soon?
>>
>>1223745
>>1223881

I acknowledge your idea. It's a decent one.
>>
>>1223881
>5) Could shop topless, or naked
>6) Could play with a cucumber...
Now you're speaking my language.
>>
>>1223901
0.11 is at 75%
so it's soon
>>
>>1223829
sounds good
>>
>>1223881
>9) At max obedience level you could make the slave put the gun to it's head and pull the trigger...

Yeah up to this point it was ok and then it just went full deviant.
>>
>>1223916
not enough imo
>>
Just finished Lab Rats. Pretty good.
>>
>>1223916

Literally the best part.
>>
>>1223921

What's that game about fampai?
>>
>>1223924
Slowly seduce your family, friend, and coworkers with mind control serum.
>>
>>1223916
>>9) At max obedience level you could make the slave put the gun to it's head and pull the trigger...
>Yeah up to this point it was ok and then it just went full deviant.

Not saying you should, but you could. Seems like the waste of a good slave to me personally.

Slavery... It's about life, and death when it comes down to it.

You sound like a vanilla, or close to in my opinion based on your post.

I have been a part of the BDSM community for over decades now. When I was starting out as a submissive, and new to things, I recall something very vividly.

I had a new Mistress at this time. (She has since died) A wealthy older woman in her 50s, she had a few obedient slaves. I drove her to the hospital to visit one of her sick slaves. Her slave was dying from kidney failure, on a Dialysis machine... There was nothing that could be done.

The slave asked for her permission to die. That's what it means to serve.
>>
>>1223941
>You sound like a vanilla, or close to in my opinion based on your post.

Ya, I'm not. But shit like this isn't mentally healthy, or even close.
>>
>>1223942

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>1223941
You saying it like it effects the rest of us.
>Personal experience and shares it like an aspie.
yeah I'm still on 4chan.
>>
>>1223943
Not /d/
>>
>>1223924

It is like glassix, but superior in everyway. Better model qualities, story is more believable and you don't have to deal with insufferable grind.

You are basically a college student majoring in chemistry that gets the opportunity to work in a lab and gets your hand in a drug that enhances suggestion.

So you gotta take advantage of events to drug your family, friend and coworkers in order to corrupt them.
>>
>>1223745
I have one too!

Basically make SU into rogue-like mixed with superpowered
>>
>>1223943

In a place mentally healthy people frequent.

There's a lot of "deviancy" that doesn't signal anything but you being weird. There is a line between that and shit like finding ordering someone to kill themselves hot.
>>
>>1224003

There is a line between fiction and reality.
>>
Fresh thread.
>>1223980
>>1223980
>>1223980
>>
>>1221082
A Demacian Rising. Art is actually pretty good. Just ignore the cuck opening and shit writing.
Thread posts: 909
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.