[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Bahamut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 599
Thread images: 117

File: 1501168065375.jpg (127KB, 640x360px)
1501168065375.jpg
127KB, 640x360px
New episode today. Hopefully it picks up since a lot of people have been losing interest in this show, not that I really blame them.
>>
>>160399115
They really shit the bed with the second season. Bad decision after bad decision in making it. First season had its issues, but at least it was fun and exciting throughout.
>>
File: DFyuJ4SVwAABpjV.jpg (201KB, 1753x1240px) Image search: [Google]
DFyuJ4SVwAABpjV.jpg
201KB, 1753x1240px
They clearly don't want the show to have "Favaro part" and "no Favaro part" so he comes and goes, but it's frustrating.
>>
File: 1501167794806.jpg (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501167794806.jpg
116KB, 640x360px
>>160399115
People lost interest because of the focus on Charioce and Nina. Jeanne's story is boring too. They fucked up badly with Virgin Soul. The only things that are keeping me from dropping this show are Rita, Kaisar and Favaro. It says a lot when the main characters from the first season are the only things that are carrying this show.
>>
I dont know wtf you anons are talking about this show is awesome. Charioce and Nina are the only reason I'm watching. Season 1 characters are awful.
>>
>>160399115
Even if it does pick up the pace, having to wait another two weeks for the next episode will be painful.
>>
File: 1491628446010.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491628446010.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>160399569
I like Charioce, but Nina is eh. but at this point, she's an essential plot device for Charioce's development so whatever. I still love the show because of the world. it's not often you get Christian mythology in fantasy anime.
>>
>>160399494
>The only things that are keeping me from dropping this show are Rita, Kaisar and Favaro.

Same here. Whatever fag thought the story should revolve around cheerios, dragon slut, and boring ass Jeanne should be put down like a sick horse.
>>
>>160399115
>>160399360
This is an African American.
>>
File: 1501106702536.jpg (169KB, 971x945px) Image search: [Google]
1501106702536.jpg
169KB, 971x945px
>>160399569
>Season 1 characters are awful.

Excellent bait, you made me angry.
>>
>>160399494
Nina is good but Charioce is a terrible character and their relationship isn't fun to follow.
People are upset because the show practically swapped genres. That's okay if you like both genres but if you don't it can suck.
The second cour has been really slow so far however they need to inject a lot more Favaro and Rita in to save it.
>>
File: 1488975877153.png (84KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488975877153.png
84KB, 258x360px
>>160399673
>Charioce's development
>>
>>160399682
No, Bacchus is black. Favaro is supposed to be Italian or at the very least some type of Mediterranean.
>>
>>160399772
No way am I posting in that shitty thread. Alessand needs to fucking die.
>>
>>160399743
>Nina is good
I love this meme
>>
>>160399772
That's a shitty title though so I don't want to.
>>
File: 1501112042361.png (224KB, 401x440px) Image search: [Google]
1501112042361.png
224KB, 401x440px
>>160399743
>Nina is good

How? She's literally retarded, has zero loyalty, doesn't care about anyone that isn't in front of her aside from cheerios, and is a hungry cock addict who wants to fuck her dad. She's a hilariously bad character and her only saving grace is being cute, which doesn't outweigh all her negatives.
>>
>>160399823
Everyone is upset that Favaro isn't in it more but that's no reason to hate the girl they got in instead. It's not her fault she can't compete.
>>
>>160399869
Those are all the things that make her entertaining. Are you so autistic that your idea of a "good" character is one you'd personally like to be friends with? You know these anime girls aren't real, right?
>>
>>160399680
It's a new write they hired for this season.
>>
>>160399743
>Nina is good
Nina is not good. She's the weakest part of the show. I mean Cheerios is bad in his own right but Nina barely has interest to be in this story. She's a filler character in her own show, she sucks up screen time on pointless, irrelevant shit. Just this last episode for example, we could have had more of the awesome areena escape, instead we got goofy, redundant heaven escape. Nina has no personal goals or tangible attachement to the plot, she just bounces off each character and tags along for the ride with little agency of her own. She's just the woman writer's blank self insert in her fantasies about dating Charioce.
>>
>>160399743
>People are upset because the show practically swapped genres.
What the fuck does it even mean
>>
>>160399910
>it's ok for a character to be shit if they're "fun"!

She's a bad character and isn't entertaining. She drags down the show like concrete shoes in the ocean and does nothing interesting or enjoyable aside from slobber over cocks. The fact that you like her is a testament to your terrible tastes. She's a side gag character that was made MC because the writer was drunk and as retarded as you.
>>
>>160399955
oh no wonder.

>>160399985
went from adventure fantasy to romance fantasy.

not that anon.
>>
>>160399985
Was adventure fantasy, is a romance drama.
>>
>>160399964
Everything you're saying is a problem with the writing of the plot in general not using the characters in a meaningful or fun way, not with Nina. Her being a dumb cock-hungry genki who does cute shit is fine, the problem is she doesn't fit well as the main character without some other hook, and like you say the Cheeriors romance one isn't good enough. Nina is one of my favourite characters but its the position she's been put in that doesn't do her any favours.
>>
>>160399955
Well they're shit and I hope they get blacklisted from the industry.
>>
>>160399964
>She's just the woman writer's blank self insert in her fantasies about dating Charioce.
Fuck off >>>/r9k/
>>
File: 134454545656.png (61KB, 322x344px) Image search: [Google]
134454545656.png
61KB, 322x344px
>>160400045
>went from adventure fantasy to romance fantasy.
I have no issue with romance, the problem is that Bahamut romance is fucking shit.
>>
>>160400023
So basically the girl upsets your autism and so you are angry that anyone else could find her entertaining? I like her goofy personality but I agree she doesn't work as an MC the way they are using her, maybe at all.
>>
>>160400095
He's not wrong.
>>
>>160400062
>is a problem with the writing of the plot in general not using the characters in a meaningful or fun way, not with Nina.
And yet pretty much every other character is able to still have a goal, a story line, connection to the plot BUT the main heroine. It really doesn't matter where the heart of the problem lies, in the end Nina is still the problem.
>>
>>160400137
He is.
>>
>>160400095
Read the interview she gave aniki. Cheerios is her dream guy and Nina is a blank, you do the math.
>>
>>160400151
That's because the one they choose for her is a shit romance that no-one really buys. I like Nina, but like others have said she'd probably be better as a side character. She could've worked if maybe they'd used her desire to be a bounty hunter as a driving force in the plot, or at least something more proactive than needing dick.
>>
>>160400023
How can you insult him for liking Nina because he finds her fun, then turn around and say she's bad because you don't find her fun?
This is just a difference in opinion in how the two of you enjoy Nina, there's nothing to argue here.
>>
>>160400095
He's right though. Her only purpose in the plot aside from wasting hours of screen time is to list after cheerios.

>>160400128
She doesn't upset my autism, she drags down the story, has no purpose in the story, and is a pointless character. You finding her entertaining doesn't make her less of a shit character; at best she should have been a side character like Bachus.
>>
>People lost interest?
Did they? I thought there was never much interest for Bahamut to start with. Sadly, since its really gorgeous.
>>
>>160400226
It's not just because she's fun, it's because she has no purpose, wastes screentime, and drags the plot down. Her being unlikable is just an unfortunate bonus.
>>
File: Favaro and Amira.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Favaro and Amira.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
I liked Nina in the beginning, but at this point I honestly think Amira was a better character. And that's coming from someone who wasn't a big fan of her in Genesis.
>>
>>160399494
>Jeanne's story is boring too.
Now this I outright disagree with. Jeanne actually has something meaningful going on with her place in the story that goes beyond a highschool crush or Kaisar's endearing but ambiguous sense of duty.
>>
>>160400215
Honestly the problem with Nina is that I don't care for any of her scenes, they're filler, they add nothing of value and feel awfully padded. Thus I associate her with boredom. I'm also tired of the hazy morality romance which makes her lose even more sympathy points from me. I don't have any interest in her anymore, if I felt any kind of sympathy or connection to her I could maybe tolerate her goofy, pointless scenes. Alas, I don't and her scenes are headache inducing to me.
>>
>>160400287
Amira was so forgettable I had to Google who that was, but now that I remember I am inclined to agree. I find it kind of funny the second season just ignores her existence.
>>
>>160400237
Let's be honest the story has always been dogshit in Bahamut. Your thinking that she drags it down is just because you don't enjoy scenes with her in. I don't like the romance shit either, it was funny at first but became way too one-note when Cheerios got involved. I like Nina as a character but yeah, the way she's been written this one dimensional she'd be better as a supporting character than a main, at least we agree there. If they'd put more focus on other aspects of her personality and shown her grow in a way that wasn't just a cheap shoujo plot I think fewer people would have a problem with her.
>>160400351
This I can relate to at least. I like her goofy scenes, like the chase one in last week's was the only redeeming moment in that episode for me, other than the bit with Favaro. It's a matter of taste.
>>
I like this show when it was about adventure and shit.

I just started watching this season, 6 episodes in they are just stuck in 1 location with nothing happened.
>>
>>160400287
Not Amira fan either but in hindsight her being all about her mom was much more touching than Nina being all about cock/cheerios. I could at the very least feel bad for Amira.
>>
>>160400354
It is weird that literally nobody has even brought her up once, especially the Favaro/Kaisar/Rita trio despite the entirety of Genesis and their journey in that series being all about her. I wonder if the new writer hates her or something.
>>
>filler
Why are you people using this word exactly? This isn't a fucking adaption, there is no filler scenes.
>>
>>160400419
Bahamut's strength was always the character interactions yet in VS even that part wastes all of its potential.
>>
>>160400522
Because it's a term also used outside anime adaptations.
>>
>>160400419
The story was bad with great characters in season one. Now it's bad with bad characters. At least in season one the story was a good vessel for delivering us the characters and had relatively decent pacing, but now neither of those are the case. The second season didn't fix what was broke and decided to break a couple more things just to twist the knife so the writer could have her wet dream self insert.

>If they'd put more focus on other aspects of her personality and shown her grow in a way that wasn't just a cheap shoujo plot I think fewer people would have a problem with her.

Probably, but it's too late for that. They should have started that in the first few episodes.
>>
>>160400522
You know filler is a proper english word with another meaning, right?
>>
>>160400496
Probably doesn't want the attention taken from her self insert. It's just bad writing though, there should have at least been a mention of her when Favaro and Kaisar met up again in the prison.
>>
>>160400522
Fine, padding. Happy now? Nina eating berries, Nina chasing Mugaro, all of that is padding. They only have only so much plot content per an episode so they have to fill it in with insubstancial content to meet the runtime. And for some reason Nina always gets the filler content.
>>
>>160400553
>>160400559
Yeah this I agree with. I like Nina but they are still writing her with the level of depth of a side gag character or a generic shoujo self insert. She lacks that powerful connection to any other main characters. S1 had the bromance/rivalry between Favaro and Kaiser to drive it as well as Amira and Favaro (a much sweeter and more interesting romance than Cheerios and Nina). Which again I think is a problem with the writing and not the characters themselves. If anything the characters are on the whole better now, Jeanne has far more depth and Cheerios is at least better than the pantomime villains in S1, all the characters are just used poorly.
>>
>>160400671
Was for
>>160400559
>>160400537
>>
>>160400600
You've gotta assume it's for her big return at the end. She's too central a character and conspicuous in being the only absence from S1
>>
>>160400496
Now that all of the main S1 cast are reunited and actually have a chance to sit down and talk they might bring her up this ep. But it is pretty weird that 16 episodes in and not even a single implication of her existence desire her being the entire plot point of Genesis.
>>
>>160399494
>The only things that are keeping me from dropping this show are Rita, Kaisar and Favaro.
Switch Kaisar for Azazel/Mugaro and I'm set. The only thing Kaisar has contributed so far is saving Charioce's life about three times now. Way to go kaisar.
>>
>>160400638
Why is this a problem though? Not every moment has to be about the plot nor should it.
>>
>>160400671
I disagree heavily that the characters are better now, since I don't think depth makes for interesting, useful, or entertaining. Jeanne has the personality of wet cardboard. Definitely agree that they're used poorly though.

>>160400735
You have a lot more faith in this writer than I do, but I'd like to think you're right. Still, having zero mention of her at least between the main trio has been very conspicuous.
>>
PLOT TWIST: Favaro is the one who created interdimensional rift Bahamut is going to pass through.
>>
>>160400807
You have to admit Jeanne is more interesting now than before at least? She was just a generic paladin before, now we can see her more fragile side, the fact that without the blessings of the gods she isn't a warrior even on par with other knights anymore, plus the story of her wanting to find and protect her son. That whole section was really touching even if the payoff was bizarrely off note.
>>160400807
The fact it's so conspicuous is what makes me think they HAVE to have something up their sleeves. Even if the writer didn't plan it, the way anime is made you can't just completely neglect to mention or involve such a central girl who would have a lot of fans.
>>
>>160400790
Because that's entirety of Nina's character when she isn't in dragon form. Plus there's other characters who could use that screen time.
>>
The shit taste here is so strong it is almost toxic.
>>
Only reason why I keep watching this show is to see Jeanne having a happy /ss/ end.
>>
>>160400315
>Jeanne actually has something meaningful going on with her place in the story
Not really she's just there
>>
File: amira.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amira.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
I miss her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yLr5z0Co4
>>
>>160401087
You're right. I can't believe people can actually enjoy this show at this point. I'm literally only watching it because of the S1 characters minus Jeanne.
>>
>>160400978
She is more interesting, and I like the route her relationship with Gabriel took since I bad assumed they had a romantic relationship and not a platonic one. I just am bummed her personality is wet cardboard despite her background becoming more multi layered and complex. I know she's been through it, but she's like an android pantomiming human behavior. And this is coming from a guy who usually eats up parent-child plots/subplots with a spoon.

I really hope you're right about the writers holding off on Amira.
>>
>>160399910
>Those are all the things that make her entertaining
Hell no. Those are things that make her unsympathetic and hard to connect to. I wish I could punch her in the face so much.
>>
>>160401087
>>160401181
If you are that disgusted by people having different taste to you then you should probably leave.
>>
>>160401181
I think that's the only reason anyone (aside from the one Nina fan) is watching. Which is pretty impressive when you think about it; three characters are so good that people will tolerate a shit show that ignores that trio most the time just for a few minutes of them here and there.
>>
File: SnB Genesis.jpg (333KB, 1271x1321px) Image search: [Google]
SnB Genesis.jpg
333KB, 1271x1321px
>>160401337
It's because those characters are what made Genesis so fun. Literally nobody praises Genesis for it's story, it was always about the characters and how they interacted with each other, especially the main cast. People were expecting VS to be the same, and while it started out going in that direction, it ruined it's own chances and made the new characters that we are supposed to like and be rooting for either uninteresting or straight up unlikable.
>>
>>160401124
Favaro is such a great guy.

I don't really understand how they could think Virgin Soul in its current state was a good idea. I mean, the idea by itself isn't bad - it's quite the opposite in my opinion. Humans rising in power after Bahamut incident, a literal Hitler leading them, a female MC falling in love with said leader, a conflict between own beliefs and rules established by tradition and many more - it's all great. Just why the hell the execution is so fucking poor and flat?

And MAPPA also had infinite funds from Cygames. There is really no excuse for them.
>>
I will never understand why the focus didn't go back to Favaro since episode 1. He carried the first season so goddamn hard it wasn't even funny. Also, the dynamics on the group (Kaisar, Rita, and Amira(didn't care much about her, she was obviously waifu bait) were much better.
>>
>>160401514
>Favaro is such a great guy
Are you being sarcastic? He was literally about to try and murder her at the end there if it hadn't been for Kaisar popping up. That said, he does eventually become a better person because of her.
>>
>>160401595
>He carried the first season so goddamn hard it wasn't even funny
Here comes the Favarofags
>>
>>160401766
>He doesn't think Favaro was the best thing out of Bahamut
Lemme guess, you actually think Nina is a great character.
>>
>>160401595
This. I find myself waiting for Favaro every episode. Kaiser and his bromance are the best thing about this show. Rita too of course.

>>160401766
kys Favaro/Kaiser/Rita are the best characters in the show. Cheerios is being set up as another doin ebil for a greater good plot twist so the author can redeem her man crush, Nina is ok, but very bland compared to the first season cast (besides Amira), and Jeanne is boring.
>>
>>160400671
>a much sweeter and more interesting romance than Cheerios and Nina
It wasn't really romance. The kiss was a bizzare last minute throw in. But Genesis prove you could have a great character driven show without romance. This writer is giving a terrible name to other women in the industry by shoehorning that godawful romance in so hard.
>>
>>160400445
You're not missing anything, 17 epsiodes in and still nothing has happened.
>>
>>160400735
Nah, that shop has sailed. Her story is done and she's so far removed from the plot it'd feel weird if she jumped in all of a sudden. For what purpose even? This show isn't even about Favaro anymore.
>>
>>160399115
Sterted to lose interest intensly when they denied me a Favaro and Kaisar prison escape episode dedicated to them.

The beginning was good because of the mystery around the characters, now I'm pretty sure they're gonna give Charioce a shitty reason for his angst and El's development it's looking pretty banal. Alliance between Favaro/Kaisar/Azazel looks boring too.

The only thing that could save the show now is Amira getting back and closing Favaro's character arc.
>>
>>160401969
I agree with you, but isn't Favaro's character arc done? I guess the only thing left is for him to fulfill the promise he made to Amira at the end where he told her he'd take her to even more amazing places. And while I think she's going to pop up again in the finale of Virgin Soul, I don't think she's going to stay and will have to go back with Bahamut.
>>
>>160401495
Agree on all points, as sad as it is. It's rare for me to find so many characters so god damned likable in a show too. I should rewatch season one to try to recapture that magic.
>>
File: otis3uojf41vm19eeo1_1280.jpg (132KB, 800x949px) Image search: [Google]
otis3uojf41vm19eeo1_1280.jpg
132KB, 800x949px
>>160401331
>>160401495
>three characters
hmmmm
>>
>>160399115
Is the new girl still the focus of the show or did we go back to Favaro/Kaisar?

I just want bomber head adventures.
>>
>>160401595
The writer wanted a fujo self insert to lust for bishounen Hitler. Not even joking, that's why Favaro and rhe others became side characters.

>>160402210
It's still dragon slut.
>>
I think Nina can have some funny, quirky moments, she's definitely a character with potential under the right execution. But reducing her to the bridge between Charioce's edgy ways and his epiphany took away a lot from her. She's cut out to be a romance lead, not what Bahamut advertises itself as.
>>
>>160401969
t.Favarofag
>>
>>160402210
>did we go back to Favaro/Kaisar?
I wish.
>>
>>160402064
Yeah, that, I think it'd be awesome, since S2 characters don't look like they have anything more to offer - and are pretty boring.
Kaisar too has become pretty dull, and Azazel is only muh revenge.
I wish they could just give the characters some different facets or just play on different dynamics, the S1 wasn't perfect, the plot wasn't that original, but I definitely wasn't as bored and uninterested as now.
>>
>>160402177
>Cuckzazel
>Likable
>Interesting
Gave me a hearty kek, m8.
>>
>>160401766
But Favaro does bring out the best from other characters. Even Nina in his flashback seemed likable. And Charioce? Personally I found it hilarious when he bullied Favaro after he was captured. Not to mention Kaisar. Even Rita agrees he's at his best when he stays loyal to himself and Favaro is around.

Heck, even Jeanne had her first and last evidence of personality in S1 when she talked with Favaro under the Bahamut statue.
>>
For the life of mine I can't figure out why are there any kaisarfags. Is it because he's hot? I thought you guys hated the new cast, yet kaisar is a huge faggot cheerios cocksucker yet you still fawn over that tool? Kaisar is jeanne levels bland, is a goddamned hypocrite and the way the show is painting him as this benevolent Kaisar is jeanne levels bland, is a goddamned hypocrite and the way the show is painting him as this benevolent arbitrator is just nauseating.
>>
>>160402388
>Is it because he's hot?
Yes. Also cute. Any problems with that?
>>
>>160402352
Azazel is currently the best character in this shlock. Unironically.
>most dramatic character developement
>most interesting relationhsips
>most clear defined goals
>biggest personal stakes
Here's your kek, favadong swallower.
>>
>>160402388
Kaisar is like mayo; unappealing by itself, but mixed with the right ingredients (Favaro and/or Rita), it becomes delicious. That's why we all talk about the trio rather than one particular member. In my opinion, only Favaro is a strong enough character to stand on his own without the other two to play off of him.
>>
/ourguy/
>>
>>160402388
I never cared about kaisar. However, you gotta admit that his scenes with Favaro were comedy gold. As one anon said, Favaro brings the best out of the characters in a show.
>FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>160402488
>unappealing by itself, but mixed with the right ingredients (Favaro and/or Rita), it becomes delicious
Nah, more like, other characters help to cover up the blandness.
>>
>>160402482
You forgot about
>biggest loser also a retard who got his kin slaughtered because his plan fucking sucked
But it's ridiculous to blame him, a fictional character, it's the writer who made him a joke.
>>
>>160402525
You've got to be a mouth breathing, drooling retard to still find that shtick entertaining. Thank goodness the writers knew when to call it quits.
>>
>>160399115
I binged it a few days ago. Shits good, cheeeeeerio best boy. Hopefully he lives, gets to bang Nina and the humans reign supreme until the end of times.
>>
>>160402529
Well it's just my opinion.

>>160402577
The Nina fag seems really mad he's the only one who cares about her existence.
>>
>>160402577
Sure thing, because dragon slut adventures are so much better. There's a reason why people tolerate this show, and it's because of said dynamics. Now go, and be a boring fuck somewhere else.
>>
>>160402564
There isn't a character in this show who hasn't majorly fucked up. Even Favaro made Amira step into Martinet's trap, which subsequently got her killed, with his unwitting words.
>>
>>160400179
>Cheerios is her dream guy
Women in charge of not loving genocidal maniacs.
>>
>>160402655
>>160402677
>they think I'm a nina fag
Wrong. But there's gotta be something off with your faculties to still regurgitate that old, withered joke.
>>
it's on by the way
>>
>>160402779
Regardless, your tastes are so bad you'd eat dogshit and claim it was ambrosia.

>>160402746
Womens sexual selection is directly responsible for men being violent and rapacious.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_130311.jpg (38KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_130311.jpg
38KB, 832x468px
>>
>>160401337
Hey, I'm watching it for best shota Mugaro and whatshername's glorious tits too.
>>
>>160402841
Favaro's been working out
>>
File: IMG_20170728_130529.jpg (49KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_130529.jpg
49KB, 832x468px
>>
>>160402564
That's hetare moe and it's a plus.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_130533.jpg (48KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_130533.jpg
48KB, 832x468px
>>160402889
>>
>>160402841
>that armpit hair
>>
>>160402529
>>160402388
I believe his actions until he confronted the king under the Bahamut statue were actually supposed to make you say "oh shit nigga, what are you doing?". I mean, Rita herself pointed out he's acting different from a man she met 10 years earlier and told him to get a grip on himself. After that we pretty much got our old Kaisar back. And I wouldn't call him a hypocrise. Kaisar, as a noble and as a knight whose family lost their title once, is aware of Charioce's accomplishments and accepts him as a rightful ruler. Kaisar is all about traditions and law, but he also needs to stay loyal to his own rules.

>>160402683
Being tricked into doing something and doing something reckless when it actually could be avoided with careful planning are two different things.
>>
>>160401100
I feel like it's less Jeanne isn't interesting and more how Nina and Cheerios stole every bit of spotlight away from her. Her focus episode was really well done, but they just never made good use of her beyond that. I would have liked it a lot more if it was about Jeanne, Favaro and Kaiser in search of her son instead of what we got.
>>
>>160402841
>wake up
>see this
>>
>>160402889
>>160402924
...That's weird.
>>
File: 1486335916066.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1486335916066.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>160402836
>Regardless, your tastes are so bad you'd eat dogshit and claim it was ambrosia.
scathing
>>
>>160402889
>>160402924
Now THIS is what I was waiting for.
>>
>>160402889
>>160402924
What were we arguing about again? I don't remember anymore.
>>
>>160402977
>doing something reckless when it actually could be avoided with careful planning are two different things.
favaro mouthed off he was going to shit on fate to impress Amira. And then fate shit on him. That's the definition of reckless.
>>
>>160402889
Does Kaisar react to this or is he too busy being a faggot like usual?
>>
This series is great. Charioce is the hero king we've been waiting for in an anime, Nina is a cute dragon woman, El is the son of Michael and Jeanne and is growing up in this wacky world, and Azazel is feeling lots of pain.
Favaro and Kaisar would steal the show if they were focused more than the other characters, and we already got complete character arcs for them.

I wait with anticipation every week for the new episodes.
>>
wow more nina filler!
>>
File: IMG_20170728_131217.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_131217.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>160402889
>>160402924
Rita hit puberty?

>>160403127
At least we get a little cute Rita, even if that doesn't make it ok.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_131323.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_131323.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>
wow another contrived Nina & cheerios meeting
commence sob story
>>
>>160403128
>nina and rita dressing up as literal semen demons
I'm ok with this.
>>
momy died because of bahamut blooo!
>>
File: 1286829288229.jpg (69KB, 515x604px) Image search: [Google]
1286829288229.jpg
69KB, 515x604px
>>160403160
>Rita's tail
>>
>>160403087
You forgot about
>could be avoided with careful planning
part. It's not like Favaro had any other choice if you are going to bring the fate factor into discussion.
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>160403187
>momy died because of bahamut blooo!
This new writer was a mistake
>>
Is it Halloween or why are they slutting it up with these costumes?
>>
do they seriously think this is redemption??
>>
>>160403241
I want to punch her so much.
>>
I am so tired of this Charioce/Nina bullcrap holy shit
>>
Is that really the angle they are taking? Do they really think that's an excuse for all the bullshit he's done? As if the writing in this show couldn't get any worse.
>>
>>160403272
He's hot so it's okay so there was nothing to be redeemed from the very beginning. Women logic.
>>
frolicking in the demon slums, great way to reach new heights of bad taste
>>
The writer needs to be shot wtf is this shit
>>
voulme went out by the way, no idea what they're talking about
>>
>>160403313
Demons din du nuffin, its the humans who be the real demons yo
>>
File: dzoing.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dzoing.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>all those faggots who can't enjoy based Charioce and genki Nina antics
There isn't ONE episode I haven't thoroughly enjoyed so far. It always ends too soon, and I'm always sad to realize I have one more week to wait for the new one
>>
Cringing hard right now.
>>
HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING
>>
File: IMG_20170728_132009.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_132009.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Cheerios is having fun with malnourished demons children! Nina foergives him everything! And I can't hold back the ouke
>>
>>160403368
I'm glad you Hitlerlovingfags get an anime for once.
>>
>>160403368
Nina was good but Charioce on the other hand...
>>
>>160403410
Nina is everything wrong with women, for fuck's sake.
>>
Every time I think the show can't get worse, it gets even worse. Stop the pain, please.
>>
>>160403405
Oh fuck right off. Worst romance of 2017.
>>
GIVE ME A STREAM WITH WORKING AUDIO
FUCKING SHERMING
>>
>>160403432
>I know he's evil, committed genocide, and enslaved people, but he's so cute and he did something not evil for once!
>>
>>160403405
eww
>>
Lmao I can't. Did this actually happen???
>>
File: IMG_20170728_132022.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_132022.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>160403405
I hope they both die together in the end. Fuck Cheerios and fuck Nina,
>>
>all these assblasted virgins mad at Charioce
lmoa
>>
Ridiculously cringey romance scene and then cheerios evil face. I don't even know what is happening anymore but this romance is vomit.
>>
File: 1352312705392.jpg (18KB, 315x362px) Image search: [Google]
1352312705392.jpg
18KB, 315x362px
The show is officially ruined. This cannot be redeem anymore.
>>
File: ENDGAME.png (876KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ENDGAME.png
876KB, 1280x720px
>>160403492
It's hilarious
>>
So is Nina just going to ignore everything he's done to Jeanne and Mugaro? You know, her two new best friends? But it's ok because he's hot right? Fucking female writers and their constant bullshit.
>>
>>160403492
To be honest I am both mad and laughing hysterically at what is occuring
>>
Proof that women will let you get away with anything if you are good looking
>>
>>160403503
t. azazel cuck
>>
>>160403492
I can't picture any single Chariocefag who isn't a virgin honestly.
>>
>>160403532
>>160403544
Women are a mistake.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_132621.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_132621.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>160403515

Joke is on you

It was all a ruse
>>
>>160403544
He's a good dancer too, Nina gets the implications.
>>
>>160403492
>all this projecting
Calling out a shittly done romance makes you a virgin? My sides. Everybody knew it was going to happen, the problem is HOW it happened.
>>
>>160403512
You are looking at it completely wrong, the fun is back. And my nigga Cheerios is finally claiming the dragon pucci
>>
OKAY GUYS, LET'S THINK FOR A SECOND

WHAT IF
JUST WHAT IF
IT'S ALL A RUSE THOUGHT UP BY NINA?
AND SHE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO BACKSTAB CHARIOCE AT THE MOST CRUCIAL MOMENT
>>
I don't even need to look this up to know some one in a decision making position is a woman for this show. This is getting Gundam Seed Destiny level of bad, and only women force this level of cringey, shitty romance drama.
>>
>>160403545
t. cheerios cuck
(literally because he's fucking other girl)
>>
>>160402388
t. Favarofag
>>
>>160403597
kill yourself /m/aggot
>>
>>160403592
You can't win with virgins, then she will be a backstabbing whore that betrayed the man who trusted her just like whatsherface back from high school who dated this Chad only because blablabla
>>
>>160403583
I refuse to believe that you aren't trolling.
>>
>>160402388
>For the life of mine I can't figure out why are there any kaisarfags.
I feel the same way about Favarofags there's a lot less of them too but they manage to be more obnoxious than Cheerioffags
>>160402488
>Favaro is a strong enough character to stand on his own without the other two to play off of him.
Oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder
>>
>have two dates with a guy
>suddenly he's the love of you lfe and you're willing to forgive that he's a mass murderer who ruined the life of several of your friends and is trying to kill them
SASUGA NINA.
>>
File: 1493641102395.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493641102395.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>160403583
This. The king's rights are absolute
>>
Did Kaisar react to Rita's lewd outfit? Thats all I want to know.
>>
File: 1500834714476.jpg (142KB, 408x702px) Image search: [Google]
1500834714476.jpg
142KB, 408x702px
>>160402488
>In my opinion, only Favaro is a strong enough character to stand on his own without the other two to play off of him.
>>
This show is no longer salvageable

RIP bahamut anime
>>
>>160403592
That'd require her to have the intelligence beyond an ape, but we all know that she's incapable of thinking beyond cock. She's the type of bitch that would fuck the dude that murdered her husband if he was hot.

>>160403654
Do you actually think virgin is an insult here? It's like saying "man" or "Internet user" as an insult.
>>
>>160403578
>Girl falls in love with bad boy instead of beta fuccboi
>"How can this be! It's not realistic like my harem animes!"

That anon's right. You most definitely are a virgin.
>>
Literally nothing happend the entire fucking episode. It was all a pretence to have a Nina dress up as a blue slut and fuck around with Cheerios, in the most contrived of ways meet him up and waste half an episode on awkwardly establishing romance on top of using the demon children slaves as background. This show has literally no bounds when it comes to bad taste. Holy moly!
>>
>>160403758
Why are you under the impression that I am trying to insult anybody?
>>
>>160403654
You win by not having forced romance and drama aimed at 12 year old tween girls, faggots, and trannies with the mind of 12 year old tween girls. I love how much shit shitty writing can get away as long as it appeals to female/sub wish fulfillment/sexuality. If this was generic harem, yuri, or anything that panders to straight male sexuality, you fucking faggots would be frothing at the mouth at how they ruined the series. Season 1 was completely fine, they didn't need this level of drama pandering. Jeanne and Michael had more chemistry and romance between them, and they didn't even have 1/100th of the screentime Nina did.
>>
>>160403772
I like Cheerios and Nina together.
Sure, the action scenes are important too, but Bahamut has always been more about the fun character interactions to me
>>
honestly the only problem with this episode is nothing happening outside cheerios and ninas interaction
>>
>>160403697
>>160403750
>hating Favaro

>>160403781
You're the retard slinging around "virgin" in every comment as an insult. Don't pretend like you aren't.
>>
>>160403771
>unironically using words like beta
>thinking virgin is an insult on fucking /a/ of all places
Please stop projecting anon, it's getting a little sad.
>>
>>160403712
He's also playing socker with children he abducted and had them mutilated so they can be sold off as slaves. This totes makes everything okay.
>>
>>160403772
>Nina wants to suck Hitler's cock even while his orphan slaves sit in misery in the background

Damn, I wish I was handsome royalty, you can get away with fucking anything.
>>
>>160403829
>I like Cheerios and Nina together.
You must be a big fan of dick
>>
>>160403845
> honestly the only problem with this episode is nothing happening outside cheerios and ninas interaction
This is literally every single episode to date.
>>
>>160403897
Dick is alright, but have you tried filling your mouth with the word of the lord?
>>
>no episode next week
As if the wait wasn't long enough already. After this ep I think I'll just drop it until if finishes so I can binge the rest of the episodes all at once. I've lost interest in this series. Sorry Bahabros, it was a fun ride.
>>
>>160403945
No episode for two weeks
>>
>>160403945
I don't blame you. I kept holding out hope week after week that this shit would get better but I think this episode was the final nail in the coffin for me as well. I'll probably do the same as you.
>>
File: 1464904738371.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464904738371.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>160403982
>two weeks
>>
>>160403982
That's actually pretty great. I really need a break from the cringe.
>>
>>160403772
Thats pretty obviously intended.
We shall ask ourselves "How can she be so blindly in love with that dick?" and then soon the big reveal that Nina was just pretending to be retarded and is going full Kingslayer on his ass.
Moral of the story: Getting laid is important but in the end genocide is just not cool.
S3 announcement next spring.
>>
>>160403945
I am dropping out too until it finishes airing

See you in September anons
>>
>>160401969
>I'm pretty sure they're gonna give Charioce a shitty reason for his angst
see
>>160403187
>>
>>160403945
>>160403982
>>160403990
>>160404030
Goodbye sayonara. Maybe we can have adult discussions next episode.
>>
>>160399494
>focus on Charioce and Nina.

Nina is a fine character

They fucked up by having her with a Disney-esque relationship with some boy with little personality

I'm surprised they didn't the Frozen route
>>
>>160403945
I don't blame you either. I was really hyped for this second season what a disappointment.
>>
File: 1497293932826.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497293932826.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>160404065
>Nina is a fine character
Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>160404060
If by adult discussions you mean sucking Churro's dick.
>>
>>160404133
>Churro's dick.
tiny banana
>>
>>160404060
Yeah, enjoy having a thread that dies before it even reaches 100 posts, I am not dropping the show but I am bailing out of the threads because of faggots like you
>>
Virgin Soul is the most disappointing sequel since Crimson Moon. I'm guessing MAPPA is the new Sunrise in terms of shitty sequels.
>>
>>160404060
All two of you can jerk over the worst romance of the decade.

>>160404104
We should really learn to stop getting excited for things. Every time I get excited I get a steaming shit on my face like with this.
>>
Remember when we thought that having a new writer would be a good thing and were hoping she would improve the writing quality?
>>
>>160404133
Clearly you haven't gotten the memo. Anything that panders to landwhales' and faggots' sexuality is realistic adult romance. All straight male sexuality in fiction is juvenile, virgin wishfilfullment unless it's explicit aimed to pander to females, it's 2017 come on!
>>
File: 1497051073381.jpg (946KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497051073381.jpg
946KB, 1280x1440px
>>160402237
>The writer wanted a fujo self insert to lust for bishounen Hitler. Not even joking, that's why Favaro and rhe others became side characters.
>Fujo
Do you even know what fujo mean? S1 was more fujo than this.
>>
File: 1430925517400.png (452KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430925517400.png
452KB, 784x720px
>>160404173
>sequel since Crimson Moon
>Crimson Moon
>Sequel
>>
Jesus, were did it all go so wrong? I fucking loved Genesis even with all of it's flaws. How did we go from that to this?
>>
Literally a: "Romance happens because the writers says so" episode. There is no rhyme or reason to think thing. It's the most forced, awkward shit I've ever seen and I've seen a fair share of shitty romances.
>>
File: 48417.jpg (47KB, 332x474px) Image search: [Google]
48417.jpg
47KB, 332x474px
>>160404258
It's all her fault.
>>
File: 1501262788092.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501262788092.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>"why is there no end card ITT"
>no-one acknowledged Nina

>>160404220
Everything is still checked by Cygames and they've said as much, not to mention Satou who usually just jerks off to dark versions of characters. I'm kinda baffled how this happened.
People think "director went wild" at the first season because it's not like what corporate producers usually ask, but it's to a t what Takenaka asked and Satou's ideas were completely different at first.
>>
>>160404280
She has been fawning over him since they first met tho.
Also I am pretty sure this will be subverted soon, it didn't seem very serious.
>>
>>160404258
Shitty female writer ruining the show for her masturbation shoujo romance fantasy.
>>
>>160404027
I know we won't but I hope we get a season 3, despite everything.
>>
They wasted so much time in Jeanne's crap and Nina doing pointless goofy shit. I mean, we have plethora of interesting characters to drive the story forward but nope, let's focus on the gay ass mother-somn story instead.
>>
>>160399115
I really want to like this show but it's sooooo boring
>>
>>160404346
Well to people who drop it now it might as well be played straight.
>>
>>160404362
Why would you possibly want that? There's no way they can salvage this unless they burn this writer at the stake, get the old one back, and retcon this whole second season as a fever dream of a blackout drunk Favaro.
>>
>>160401337
I'm said one Mina fan here, I'm watching for the S1 characters too. I like Mina a lot but she's not as good as Favara, Kaiser and Rita to me.
>>
If anybody needed more evidence that Nina sucks up screen time and is a flat, one-dimensional shallow cunt of a character I believe this episode delivered it in spades. And Cheerios is no better, was this lovey dovey shit he pulled in this ep all a ruse? cause that evil face would suggest so, if yes then what was even the point? Why is this show so redundant? Yes we already know cheerios is evil, he'll betray Nina and the romance will go nowhere. Why do we need another "date episode" to build up the illusion of a happy romance when we already have all the puzzle pieces already? And taking away Nina's SINGLE interesting aspect away, her moral conflict about the romance, made her into the absolute worst bottom of the barrel shit tier character. So she really is all about the cheerios cock at this point, there's LITERALLY nothing else there anymore. Wow, just wow.
>>
>>160402488
That's a great way of putting it, I agree.
>>
>>160404346
But this is a 1:1 repeat of everything that happened between eps 7 and 10!!!!!!! This literally the same shit all over again!!!!!!!! What's the fucking point?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>160403405
>>160403485
For what purpose.
>>
>>160404445
>>160404511
>>160404524
The writer has to be doing this to fuck with us personally at this point.
>>
>>160404567
You must have never seen any tv show before to think this is somehow the endgame of their relationship
>>
Reminder that episode 20 is supposed to be very dark.
>>
>>160404419
In a way I mentally disconnected this season from Genesis a long time ago.
I still love the characters, especially Season 1's and I still love them in BahaSoul. I would sit through another mess like this for them.
Though my ideal season 3 would be a 100 year timeskip with completely different characters. Maybe Amira.
>>
>>160404631
Kingslayer.
There is no way Cheerios survives this thing.
>>
>>160404631
Like, Nina and Charioce gonna fuck without any lights on?
>>
>>160404567
I don't care if ruthless men is her fetish, their relationship makes no sense.
>>
>>160404629
Who said in thought it was the endgame? That doesn't make the process any less fucking stupid and redundant.

>>160404681
>Though my ideal season 3 would be a 100 year timeskip with completely different characters.

I'd rather let this die an ignoble death than risk getting more ninas and churros thrown at us with another time skip.
>>
>>160404631
So it's going to be a Bacchus episode then?
>>
>>160404631
I'd personally send the writer a thank you letter if she kills Nina.
>>
>>160404744
>this show
>making logical decisions
>>
>>160399757
Moorish. Half African, half Italian/Sicilian.
>>
It's out on HS.
>>
>>160404631
I bet it's a flashback episode to how Cheerios got ass raped by his dad. Remember that we absolutely cannot have the plot moving.
>>
I'm salty that there was no Azazel in this episode. I hope Azazel followed them on their date and next time they go out he slits Cheerios' throat because Nina is a fucking dumbass for going out with him.
>>
>>160405033
That'd be kinda cathartic at this point.
>>
>>160405097
For a second I thought Azazel was going to pop out out of nowhere and backstab Cheerios. Nice shocker to end the episode. Anyway, they always do this shit, never Azazel content when Cheerios and Nina go at it at full force. At least throw me a bone if I'm supposed to sit through this shit. Not even a Mugaro reuinion, he's just randomly gone again.
>>
I hope this writer never gets work again.
>>
File: 4009.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4009.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Holy fucking CUTE.
>>
>>160405475
more like SLUTTY
>>
Same.
>>
>>160405475
this is how she should have been from the start
>>
>There are people who dislike Favaro in this very thread
>>
>Yeah, remember when Rage of Bahamut was good?
>>
File: favaro rape face.png (425KB, 961x512px) Image search: [Google]
favaro rape face.png
425KB, 961x512px
>>160405663
I doubt that such shit taste would be even possible
>>
>>160405663
why's she blushing at kaisar anyway? she's supposed to be free from that now. what a slut

>>160405628
bad writing
>>
File: 1813.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1813.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck is this Cheerio x Nina shit Mappa are forcing, Who the fuck wanted this?

It's like S1, Starts out hype as fuck and goes to fucking shit half way through.
>>
>>160405951
Nina was so thirsty, she had to get with somebody.
>>
File: 3910301.png (524KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
3910301.png
524KB, 1280x738px
Does this mean it's possible Favaro followed them? Holy shit I just want someone to knock some sense into Nina.
>>
File: 123254365.png (934KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123254365.png
934KB, 1280x720px
>Then I worked for the guy who tried to kill you, tortured the demons who are dear to you and I still don't consider him an enemy! I even helped him fuck up Azazel!

Damn Mugaro is perfectly justified about not wanting to shake hands with Kaisar.
>>
SASUGA CHARIOCE, YOU BEAT THE DEMON GRADE SCHOOLERS IN SOCCER

LONG LIVE THE KING
>>
>>160405951
Except this didn't start out hype at all.
>>
>>160406168
He was just following orders.
>>
>>160406168
Who cares
>>
>>160406168
>I still don't consider him an enemy
He wants to stop him. He is not going to murder him as he recognizes his authority as a king. Kaisar is of noble birth and not a murderer, much less a Kingslayer.
>>
Looks like the captain of the Onyx knights is about to pull some bullshit. Knew he was going to end up being more than a minor antagonist.
>>
>>160406215
He wasn't following orders when he saved that fucker's life twice. If only kaisar did not interfere Cheerios would've been long dead and world peace restored.
>>
>>160406168
So what about Nina then? And he didn't help him fuck up Azazel. Azazel begged Kaisar to kill him twice and he didn't.
>>
So
>Charioce is trying to pull a Zero Requiem
>The captain of the Onyx Knights is the true villain alongside Gabriel
>Amira will not return
And I still think a third season my happen.
>>
>>160406256
>He wants to stop him. He is not going to murder him as he recognizes his authority as a king.
Which makes Kaisar as morally responsible for Cheerios' crimes as he is. You know that right?
>>
>>160406278
I hope he does. I need Charioce and/or Nina to die.
>>
>>160406284
Sure, why not kill the rightful ruler, the man who unifies the kingdom and protects human superiority in the world.
You want some bloody civil war feud?
>>
>>160406301
Trying to pin everything on a nameless goon again? lame.
>>
>>160406278
It's the Charioce that is pulling some bullshit and Onyx Captain is just able to tell.
>My Lord, do you have intel regarding Red Dragon?
>No, no I don't *smirks*
>>
>>160406339
>Its a Favarofag says something stupid episode
>>
Cheerios and Nina are fine, but for fuck's sake. We could have had some more focus on Rita, Kaiser, Favaro and Azazel for at least an episode or two first.

>No Azazel and Mugaro reunion this episode
Just end by suffering.
>>
>>160406371
That man is a tyrant and he needs to go down. If kaisar is too much of a pussy to do that he has no right to hold any moral high ground over anybody, like he does all the damn time.

>>160406423
Jesus christ just fuck off retard.
>>
>Invictus
>it's bright
>Sol Invictus god of the sun of the roman empire
>probably totally unrelated but the title means unconquered.

>>160406053
He totally fucking followed them.
>>
File: zombie loli butt.png (337KB, 503x564px) Image search: [Google]
zombie loli butt.png
337KB, 503x564px
Rita in that disguise was literally the only good part about this episode.
>>
File: 1500591576547.jpg (33KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500591576547.jpg
33KB, 540x304px
>>160406428
>Cheerios and Nina are fine
>>
>>160406339
I believe not being loyal to your ruler, no matter how bad a king he is, stands as pretty amoral among knights. And every SnB character did some bad things in the past. Maybe except Jeanne.
>>
>>160406547
go back to /co/ you piece of shit
>>
Kaisar going full Jamie Lannister on Charioce smug little ass when
>>
>>160406371
>the man who unifies the kingdom and protects human superiority in the world.

You mean the one city?
>>
File: 1500153186668.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500153186668.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Do demons have larger penises than humans?
>>
>>160406459
>That man is a tyrant and he needs to go down. If kaisar is too much of a pussy to do that
>wtf is loyalty
>>
>>160406580
But aren't Knights also supposed to protect the weak?
>>
>>160406168
I guess Kaisar is finally going to fulfill the promise he made to Jeanne in that short through El.
>>
So Charioce totally decided he's killing Nina right?
>>
>>160406748
Why, he can just control her through the power of the dick
>>
>>160406800
Becuase she makes him waver from his goal, and the last shot was him turning away from her and steeling himself.

And the title for next episode is UNCONQUERED.
>>
File: 1458181489847.gif (2MB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
1458181489847.gif
2MB, 350x212px
LOVE
FINDS
A
WAY
>>
>>160406748
No he wants to control her and user her to fuck over the Gods.
>>
>he got it because it looked like the chilli
>>
>>160406580
>I believe not being loyal to your ruler, no matter how bad a king he is, stands as pretty amoral among knights.
The this is not morality anymore, it's just submission to authority. It's the law therefore it's right. And Kaisar very obviously seems to follow this kind of thinking, but this doesn't mean it can't be a subject of moral scrutiny. A lot of kaisar's judgements seam skeevy and adhering strictly to the law does not take away the guilt of supporting someone like Cheerios. Do you think kaisar would not have been prosecuted in this day and age if Cheerios went down for crimes against humanity? Following this kind of thinking simply doesn't make Kaisar a moral individual.
>>
I will make this woman a mother and take responsibility.
>>
>>160406859
Kaiser went through hell to regain the position he considered his rightful position. It's not quite so easy to just throw it all away.
>>
File: 5yxv.jpg (21KB, 310x294px) Image search: [Google]
5yxv.jpg
21KB, 310x294px
>>160403405
>>160403485
This is so forced.
>>
that city tho. The visuals are 11/10
>>
>>160406624
Definitely not something that should make someone with pretences to chivalry blind to the atrocious crimes of the establishment. Kaisar is simply a pawn of the government and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>160406911
>Forced

It's been natural throughout, for some reason you guys seem to think that conflicted romance just doesn't exist. When conflicted romance is clearly the damn theme so far and it'll probably either go on until the end or be resolved very soon.
>>
>>160406664
They do. But it's also the most dishonorable thing to slay your king. But it's exactly the point of his character and internal conflict of Kaisar for first few episodes until he decides to stay loyal to his personal ideals as much as possible and confronts the king under the statue. IIRC his family literally took pride in being the most loyal servants of the king until they were stripped of nobility. Please take that into consideration.
>>
File: bahamut_b_8.jpg (378KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bahamut_b_8.jpg
378KB, 700x466px
>>160406926
Fucking beautiful. Artbook when.
>>
File: jannu pantsu.jpg (403KB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
jannu pantsu.jpg
403KB, 1600x1800px
>>
>>160406959
Its so cute to see people struggle to defend this hackneyed writing
>>
>>160406858
Isn't it with the same shape as the "sword" that Favaro used to send Bahamut to another dimension?
>>
>>160406904
Then maybe he should discover that true chivalry lies outside of mere position of a knight? Why is it that Jeanne could find that truth and follow her own path but Kaisar can't?
>>
File: dead man walking.jpg (214KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dead man walking.jpg
214KB, 1920x1200px
So basically next time they see each other, Charioce is going to die ;_;
>>
File: DFv3UioUwAEewER.jpg (87KB, 750x1018px) Image search: [Google]
DFv3UioUwAEewER.jpg
87KB, 750x1018px
Episode 20 Charioce is going to kill Kaisar. Anyone else would be too important. Can't kill Azazel because he's the only demon, can't kill Mugaro, can't kill Favaro because he's the mentor/too iconic (this could be subverted a la Kamina), can't kill Rita because she's already dead.
Kaisar is my favorite but I'm already prepared that if someone dies to piss everyone off, the most likely one will be him. I guess Rita could necromance him.
>>
>>160407038
Characters are allowed to have multiple facets and to have conflicted beliefs. Real fucking people are often full of conflicted ideas that struggle to be reconciled so they just avoid doing it.

Holy fuck you guys are like the people who go "HURR WHY DID KAMILLE NOT DO THE RATIONAL THING AND INSTEAD FUCKED THINGS UP BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL" characters aren't logic robots that only pursue the optimal course of action to achieve the resolution you want in the story.
>>
File: mpv-shot0104.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0104.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>VIRGIN SOULS

P O E T R Y

This was the weirdest episode yet, what the fuck Charioce.
>>
>>160406940
>Definitely not something that should make someone with pretences to chivalry blind to the atrocious crimes of the establishment.
That's exactly why he sold out Azazel when he had opportunity to. Why he stayed on the side watching how Azazel and Charioce slaughtered each other. When, after his discussion with Rita, he decided to stay silent forever and follow every order of Charioce.

I am not claiming Kaisar is saint. Not even angels are. He's just doing his best to live according to some knightly rules from their time, but even then, as we were shown, his personal ideals (which coincidently aligns with most of aforementioned rules) take priority.

If Kaisar decided KILLING Charioce is the only way left, I'm pretty sure he would do it.
>>
>>160404107
Go back to being a gigantic Mary Sue with over-the-top psychic powers of survival, Luna.
>>
>>160407080
Regaining his knighthood was a huge part of his entire fucking life.
>>
>>160407080
Stop being a moralfag please, the concept of knighthood and royalty is inherently connected to Feudalism in which the king is the moral and political centerpoint
Also Kaisar never seemed much like a deep thinker.
>>
>tfw when you ride your gf for the first time (and the last).
>>
>>160407056
Yeah, the Bahamut tooth/talon. But Cheerios shouldn't know that.
>>
My only (well, not really) problem was that Cheerios literally gave a kill on sight order for the red dragon and then later in the same episode he went on a hot date with her, even giving her a power up.

Watch as the captain of the onyx knights becomes the big bad somehow.
>>
>>160406959
>oh a hot guy danced with me now I'm in luv
>turns out he's the genocide loving King slaughtering demons and gods alike left and right
>responsible for Jeanne's and El's suffering
>b-but he danced with me and he's hot

Fuck off this shit is ridiculous. I know Nina's IQ is probably below 50 but it's still retarded and forced as fuck.
>>
File: kissu.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
This show is incredible
>>
Cloud butthole
>>
File: fat albert.gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
fat albert.gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>160406991
>>160406859
>>160407080
>>160406339
>>160406168
>Kaiser should give up what he sought for throughout the first season because his ruler is a bad man
>So he should side with the demons who wouldn't take a second to retake their rule over humanity as revenge and who cause havoc throughout the first season including kill his father is what you're saying
>No...he just shouldn't be following a man committing atrocities\
>So he should stop being a knight
>No...its...just that...I want Favaro to be here!
>>
>>160407243
I think this was more like Charioces last kiss goodbye kind of episode, from now on he will only see her as an enemy which doesn't go against his order.

My biggest gripw with the episode was that they got to fly over the city without the dragonnette units scrambling or anything.
>>
>>160407266
I hope they both fucking die.
>>
>>160407100
>Kaiser isn't important now

The stupid things Favorfags say I swear
>>
>>160407244
Its the bad boy appeal, irresistible to naive young girls from bumfuck nowhere.
>>
Jannu x Sofiel hot heavenly scissoring fucking when. Doujins better deliver.
>>
>>160407331
I hope you remember the feeling of love.
>>
>>160407331
Charioce probably will, Nina won''t though.
>>
>>160406959
>Conflicted
There's not much conflict by Nina's part so far. Just a few scenes of her feeling sad about it but...That's all? There's no real struggle by her part.
>>160403405
>>160403485
And that comes out weird as several anon already pointed out:
>Spend a bunch of time with people like Mugaro or Jeanne and considers them "friends"
>Spend some hours with notCharioce having almost inexistent interaction aside from holding hands and dancing
>That second "relationship" is more important to her
>>
>>160407244
But all of this LITERALLY HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE. The phrase love is blind exists for more than just looks.
>>
>>160406859
>Do you think kaisar would not have been prosecuted in this day and age if Cheerios went down for crimes against humanity?
I bet he would be transported to USA and made a well-earning scientist there. What the fuck is this supposed to do with it?
>>
>>160407331
Charioce is already 100% dead.
Nina can still switch sides.
>>
File: 1500760076043.jpg (42KB, 540x311px) Image search: [Google]
1500760076043.jpg
42KB, 540x311px
>>160407140
Seeing you fags defend this shit writing is more enjoyable than the show
>>
>>160407333
I'm not though. I didn't say he wasn't important, I'm the person who weeks ago said that he, Azazel, and Mugaro are the human, demon, and angel to unite the world. I just think that if anyone will die to make things darker, he will. He took the leadership role this episode which felt very death flaggy.
>>
>>160407293
>>Kaiser should give up what he sought for throughout the first season because his ruler is a bad man
Yeah that would be quite powerful character decision and growth for him but apparently we can't have that! Got to be loyal to a fuckwit king because muh knighthood.
>>
>>160405475
I loved her sandals.
>>
>>160407325
Maybe that was the point, he got her to fly over the city and reveal herself, now his goons will jump her and she's out.
>>
>>160407404
seeing a narutofag complaining about bad writing is even funnier
>>
They need to stop with this Charioce and Nina shit, I can't take it seriously when he is a genocidal maniac and she is a retard who knows he is a genocidal maniac.
>>
>three dates including this one
>four encounters
>people say one kiss is forced

Sasuga /a/
>>
>>160399360
They shouldn't have had favaro this season, or kaisar for that matter. They already had their spotlight on the first one.
>>
>>160407483
Got some blind ass goons, deadass.
>>
>>160407331
>this amount of butthurt.
I can't believe that Azazel fags are still watching this. Your like a kicked dog that keeps going back to its owner for more kickings.
>>
>>160407499
>first kiss not at the wedding ceremony

Begone thots
>>
>>160407351
The only true love in this show is between Jeanne and Sofiel.
>>
>>160407511
What's wrong with them being in this season, I think they gave them an appropriate amount of relevancy and spotlight considering how their stories developed.
>>
>>160407437
No it'd be rushed as fuck, he did eventually make his decision when he attacked the king.
>>
>>160407488
The soccer scene gave me a fucking aneurysm.
>>
>>160407437
>I did not watch Genesis
Yes Yes Favarofag
>>
>>160399743
>show practically swapped genres.
The genre change doesn't affect me, its the characters. All of them worked in the fantasy adventure, Nina and Charioce don't work with this romance after the shit they did in the first genre.
>>
>>160407538
Who takes the lead in bed though?
>>
>>160407437
So, you kill the king. What now? Who takes the rule? You? What are you going to do with hundreds or thousands of angry demons living in slums of your capital? What about divine spaceship at your doorstep?

Or are you going to strike a deal with godkind that will result in humanity returning under their wings? But hey, apparently Bahamut is coming back. Maybe you could ask your king what is that huge ass weapon he was constructing? I mean, if he wasn't dead.
>>
High quality semen demon.
>>
>>160407488
The contradiction is being built up on purpose and will be resolved soon, likely with Charioce falling into a pit of demon slaves and getting torn to pieces.
Its drama 101.
>>
>>160407203
>>160407156
>>160407083
>>160403515
>>160403485
>>160403405
>>160403405
>Virgin Souls in a nutshell
Whelp they got the shoujo aspect down
>>
>>160407551
Rushed? No, not at all, in fact an impulse decision to ditch that shithole once and for all would fit even better.
>>
>>160407558
I thought it was a joke, he literally hit the kid in the head and it was played as a light hearted moment but this is still the fucker who put them in slavery and killed their kind for no reason other than fuck those demon guys over there.
>>
File: 391i309104.jpg (78KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
391i309104.jpg
78KB, 1280x738px
>Everyone in this thread forgetting that Kaisar did give up everything he worked for in Season 1, for Azazel at that.
Wew lads.
>>
File: 1499190595944.jpg (72KB, 429x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499190595944.jpg
72KB, 429x416px
>All this anti-cheerio sperg rage ITT
Every week is a treat.
>>
File: 1415370402203.jpg (35KB, 549x435px) Image search: [Google]
1415370402203.jpg
35KB, 549x435px
>>160407610
>tfw Kaisar still won't notice her
>>
>>160407630
I feel a lot better that its only just one faggot defending the writing much like its just one Favarofag shitting on Kaiser
>>
Yall nignogs need to understand the first rule of feudalism: The king can do no wrong.
>>
>>160407243
>>160407325
>>160407488
Jesus some of you have some serious issue understanding basic stories...
Let me give you a simple explanation:

-The king is a puppet who does what someone or a group of people have already decided a long time ago (Chris/Charioce is included)
-The red dragon and the others are the ennemy of their PLAN
-The king orders the red dragon to be killed because of that (+ a lot of other "bad" things)
-Chris doesn't want that but since the king is a puppet he has no choice or else he would be replace (or forced) by the other members of the group.
-Why are they doing it? Chris probably want to kill Bahamut... but the others, maybe not.

see? it's not that complicated (and really cliché actually)
>>
Hold on you aspeys, there is literally nothing to be mad about here, why are people hating on the romance?
>>
You're all looking at this too fucking much like a giant logic puzzle where you hit "endings"

It's a mesh of characters and emotions, some of them have goals, others are just there being swept up by events. And you don't even know the whole story yet. You look in as outsiders expecting then to have your perspective, they don't.
>>
>>160407325
Charioce deliberately went into the slums knowing that the Onyx knights were following him, potentially exposing Nina's identity to them. We've been rused, this 'date' was his plan to take out Nina and co.
>>
>>160407669
Kaisar's new hand better be rigged to explode again.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I want to be a literal human toilet for angels.
>>
File: 1500857656619.png (528KB, 387x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500857656619.png
528KB, 387x720px
>All this pro cheerio grasping at straws to defend bad writing for their shitty ship
Every week is a treat
>>
>>160407630
This will never not be jarring, the reason he put the demons in slavery needs to be the best damn one ever because it will never be an "ends justified the means" deal unless an ancient prophecy stated demons must be slaves in the time of man or BAHAMUT AWAKENS AGAIN", only way this works.
>>
>>160407661
It was so surreal I thought I was losing my mind.
>>
>>160407718
There are a LOT of subtle hints that he's genuine about this, there have been throughout the whole show. This might have been his final challenge to himself, "can I stay the path after letting myself be alone with her and embrace her" and well, I'd say looks like the answer is yes. But maybe he won't even get that far considering the after credits scene.
>>
>>160407715
I'm not hating on it but it feels kinda silly and forced to me.
>>
>>160407701
I'm the second post you quoted, I don't think what I wrote contradicts what you wrote.

>>160407718
Now THIS would be funny.
>>
Greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>160407768
>this show is fucking shit lololol
why dont you drop it and fuck off?
>>
>>160407584
The fuck you on about dumass? Everything kaisar did in Genesis was to restore his status as a knight. He crawled back to Anatae in the short story.

>>160407607
Literally anybody is more fit for the role than retard Charioce.
>What are you going to do with hundreds or thousands of angry demons living in slums of your capital?
The green magic would not have gone anywhere if Cheerios didn't start shooting WMDs. They could still control the demons and just release them far aoutside of the kingdom.
>What about divine spaceship at your doorstep?
He brought that on himself by the way he acted toward the gods. This is a lose-lose situation for him at this point. All because he would not let go of being hardcore.
> But hey, apparently Bahamut is coming back.
Which cheerios wants to take on by himself. Is it hubris or retardation? Time will tell!
>>
>>160407718
they already know all of that (Nina, being a dragon and the slums being used by the criminals).
And the slums is probably the only place Chris could escape their surveillance on him.
>>
File: 1499222558342.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499222558342.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>160407768
>hurr it's bad writing because I don't like it!
Every time, you fucking loser. Why don't you just drop it already and save yourself the trouble?
>>
>>160407701
>ALL DIS HEADCANON

So killing all those demon children was also not his doing?
>>
>>160407750
Knowing Favaro and Rita I'm pretty sure it is. Favaro because he likes to troll Kaisar and Rita because she cares about him. She is the one who originally rigged his hand in the first place after all.
>>
>>160407778
I was in awe, I didn't know where they were headed with it and now that I saw it, I still don't know where it headed. Silly as fuck, jarring and surreal like reality broke from this nonsense.
>>
>>160407844
>Everything kaisar did in Genesis was to restore his status as a knight
Good to see you didn't watch it Favarofag
>>
File: DF1PLCvVoAAWPpL.jpg (400KB, 2048x1996px) Image search: [Google]
DF1PLCvVoAAWPpL.jpg
400KB, 2048x1996px
I-it sure is great they left us with such a divisive episode for three weeks.
>>
>>160402841
>man nipples and body hair
What sorcery is this?
>>
>>160407661
>what is black humor
>>
>It's another "The underling takes over from the main villain"-anime
>>
File: 1495326725524.png (184KB, 512x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495326725524.png
184KB, 512x535px
>>160407859
>>160407822
>STOP HATING WHAT LIKE!
>NO OPINIONS ALLOWED
Join a discord then
>>
>>160407943
That wasn't black humor, that was Tim and Eric humor right there.
>>
>>160407699
Nah, a king should be cool like Obama or else he's a fascist.
>>
>>160407862
Seriously, is it autism?

Where did I say that Chris has no responsability? Of course he has but it's for the PLAN!
There are always sacrifice in war blabla... that's how he justifes what he is doing.
>>
File: 1486265804157.gif (2MB, 495x471px) Image search: [Google]
1486265804157.gif
2MB, 495x471px
>>160407927
>divisive
Good thing I don't give a shit about Virgin Soul anymore or else this would have been a painful two weeks.
>>
>>160407966
English?
>>
>>160407856
He's probably trying to take suspicions off himself by leading the Onyx danchou on to the idea that the red dragon has had him under a spell, instead of him wavering from his path.
>>
Did that Jeanne and Sofiel scene seem really fucking gay to anyone else? I though Jeanne was going start sucking her tits or something or Sofiel would offer to be El's second mommy or some shit.
>>
>>160406191
A man among men.
BUILD A SHRINE!
>>
>>160408049
It was gay.
Sofiel said she's no different from Bacchus, and last episode Hamsa said Bacchus chased after a human woman he fell in love with.
>>
>>160407844
>Literally anybody is more fit for the role than retard Charioce.
It's not a fucking democracy you dumbass. Killing the head of state doesn't result in a day or of two of chaos, but months or years of internal conflict, where you have different noble families or factions (Charioce is probably LAST of current dynasty, bastards are literally last ones in succession) fighting for power. I wouldn't be surprised if first things that happens is genocide of the demon slums because humans would be too busy fighting among each other to care about them.

You also didn't even address any of my questions, just write some nonsencial rambling. I'm not asking how it happened, but how would you, a moral person who without a moment of hesitation would kill Charioce, act. Also well fucking done, releasing your demon slaves when your current industry depend on slave workpower.

Good fucking job. It seems Kaisar is actually levels above you when it comes to intelligence.
>>
File: Asimov.png (431KB, 623x625px) Image search: [Google]
Asimov.png
431KB, 623x625px
>>160408007
>See...h-h-h-h-he's trying to pull another L-leouch!
>Doing bad things for the benefit of other in the long run!
>I'm surely not talking out my ass and the show's writing isn't a gigantic mess!
>>
File: his smile and optimism restored.png (852KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism restored.png
852KB, 1280x720px
>tfw Charioce smiled
He deserves happiness
>>
>>160408103
>He deserves happiness
Counterpoint: Literally Hitler.
>>
>>160408103
Fucking kill yourself Cheeriofag
>>
>>160408103
Somehow people don't realise Chris is who he wants to be but Charoice is who he's got to be in his mind
>>
>>160407927
Dude, discussion is going to die before sunday. It's a good thing actually, that way I can only be angry at this show for max two days a week, then it just dropps off from my mind.
>>
>>160408103
This is "you think I was serious?" tier smile
>>
>>160400496
She was mentioned in the Genesis specials.
Favaro decided to move on
>>
>>160407715
Because it's fucking shit, badly written, makes no sense and Cheerios us an unlikable cunt that ruined Nina.
>>
>>160408042
>red dragon has had him under a spell,
I think he just knows/fears that the King fell in love and may have doubts on their plan (which require their death probably).. so of course Nina is a problem for them now.
>>
>>160408103
How can he smile so tenderly and then do everything else so evilly?
>>
>>160408127
>implying Hitler did anything wrong
>>
>>160408140
That's true for here, but it won't die for me. I talk about the show with my friends all the time.
>>
File: kevin.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>160408139
>>
File: 1497649141656.jpg (83KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497649141656.jpg
83KB, 750x720px
>kill it on sight
>>
>>160408098
>releasing your demon slaves when your current industry depend on slave workpower.
Boohoo, too fucking bad.
>>
>>160408092
>it suddenly goes full yuri

It would redeem the show in an instant.
>>
>>160408284
Boy gon kill dat ass on sight next time deadass
>>
>>160408100
you have some brain problem or something?
So, what do believe?
That Chris is lying to Nina and that he doesn't love her AND that he wants to take over the world with the weapon?
Show me the clues for that?
>>
>fraternizing with the enemy

Nina has earned herself a public execution after Charioce goes down.
Yall know its true.
>>
>>160408254
It's the most obvious fucking thing in the world. If it was a ruse they wouldn't have shown him walking around smiling while staring at the chilli until he noticed people around him then he turned into Charioce again.
>>
>>160408309
Reminder that Jeanne fell in love with Michael on sight, thinking he was a woman.
>>
>>160402388
Dude, Kaisar and Favaro work as a pair. Kaisar with bland with a little spice on him and Favaro is a bucket of spice but needs sparkled on something in a dose.
>>
Hey I know that one anon who kept saying that Nina's character and this romance would be well written and nuanced is in here. Fuck you.
>>
Mugaru will tap this.
>>
>>160408309
A holy trinity of El, Sofiel and Jeanne with everlasting /ss/, incest and shotadom is what the world truly needs.
>>
>>160408103
He deserves a painful death. I hope El Mugaro kills him soon.
>>
Did they fug?
>>
>>160408455
He literally was riding her.
>>
What am I even watching anymore?
>>
File: got something in my eye.webm (141KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
got something in my eye.webm
141KB, 852x480px
>>160408284
It cut his mouth to say that
>>
>>160408438
>doujin never

Fuck my life.
>>
>>160408436
I don't think Mugaro is into incest.
>>
>>160408472
How to train your dragon, but with Hitler.
>>
>>160408321
>>160408363
>Its a Chariocefag has an aneurysm defending him episode
>>
>>160408127
>>160408172
>How can he smile so tenderly and then do everything else so evilly?
Because something worse than Hitler is coming back... what do you do when being "literally Hitler" is the only option to save the world?
>>
File: shhh just let it happen.png (842KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shhh just let it happen.png
842KB, 1280x720px
>>160408436
Charioce really needs to get to work and enslave gods like he did for demons
>>
>>160408472
It's all part of his plan, isn't it? He tricked her to get the power of the red dragon, right?
>>
It is like two different shows with the same characters between them. One show is a fantasy about a man slaughtering and enslaving demons and being downright vile while the other is a cute and awkward romance between two Virgin Souls.
>>
>>160408472
it was a euphemism for sex, she "spread her wings"
>>
Was Chariot crying when he was riding Nina?
>>
>>160408309
This. Seriously hope it's not just bait. But this show knows no taste, so don't expect anything.
>>
>>160408587
And they "rode all night"
>>
>>160408578
That's how it feels to me too. We've been going at a snail's pace yet the writer hasn't found a way to actually converge both of Charioce's personas. I can't deal.
>>
>>160408578
Its almost like you have a character in it that is the powerful monster of an ancient prophecy and a young naive woman at the same time.
>>
>>160408556
I'm sure kidnapping, raping and torturing the kids was necessary, for the greater good.
>>
Why the fuck did they make Cheerios literally hitler? Why couldn't they just make him mean on the outside and misunderstood so that this plot actually made some fucking sense? Fuck me just take out the genocide and enslavement and have him be morally ambiguous because he raided them for weapons. WHY
>>
>>160408619
It was THAT good, anon.
>>
>>160408619
yes see:
>>160407203
>>
>>160408472
Shingeki no Azazel: Cucked Soul
>>
File: 1500682047641.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500682047641.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>160408671
>literally Hitler
Anon, don't you think you're exagerating a bit ? Charioce isn't THAT bad
>>
>>160408671
Well why wouldn't they?
I found it extremely refreshing that for once Humanity has the power to enslave not only other races, but the gods themselves, humans are at the top of the food chain and its immediately a more interesting show.
>>
File: Jeannu.png (910KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jeannu.png
910KB, 1400x1000px
>>160407035
>black panties
Best girl, best taste.
>>
>>160408572
God anon I fucking hope the show pulls a twist like that at the end but it probably won't.
>>
>>160408671
Why would a genocidal ruler not be able to have intimate relationships?

Come the fuck on, your rant is not making any sense.
>>
>>160408701
>implying Azazel ever wanted Nina romantically
>>
Jeanne was so badass this episode. I hope she and Sophiel join up with the rest of the gang quickly.
The date was actually fun but Nina's and Charioce relationship will never not feel off. Especially with the show trying to redeem Charioce. He showed no remorse over what he did and even if he did start feeling guilty after meeting Nina he did pull that shit for a while after meeting her. And I still wonder if doing unnecessarily dickish things, like killing demon children etc, actually plays a big role in his plan. If they dont there's no redeeming no matter how hard they try. If his plan is really to fight Bahamut then the last time it happened it was such a smooth fight with all three races banding together that he wanted to do it alone this time.
The show feels like it really wants to redeem him or make him tragic but spent too much time setting him up as irredeemable asshole so it has to try really hard to redeem him it feels kinda forced. The writers must try really hard to make it look good especially since his backstory is just a mention of "Bahamut killed my poor mother that was tortured by society".
Anyway the gang being all together is fun and I like their interactions and I hope Jeanne and Sophiel join them quickly.
>>
>>160408783
>Why would a genocidal ruler not be able to have intimate relationships?
Imagine Hitler playing soccer with little jews and realize how retarded this whole show is.
>>
>>160408671
Because it's more interesting that way... I just hope they give a good reason for all that tho.
"Bahamut is coming back soon and we need something to kill it" is not enough.
>>
>>160408783
A main character, one the audience is supposed to cheer for, can't be a Hitler because guess what, any sane person hate Hitler.
>>
>Favaro is sent off to look after Nina
>Never shows up
Top tier writing.
>>
File: im sorry.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>160408822
>thinking nazis never played with little jews ever
>thinking white masters never played with little nigglets
>thinking roman patricians never played with little slaves
>>
>Charioce's alter ego was a degenerate demon sympathizer all along
I no longer care what happens anymore. Rita and Favaro are the only characters that matter to me now.
>>
>>160408783
Sure, anon. Generally the hero of a WW2 story isn't fucking Hitler's lover though.
>>
>>160408870
>A main character, one the audience is supposed to cheer for
You can have a MC without having to cheer for him or even like him you know
>>
>>160408870
You seem to have a very limited perspective on things.
>>
>>160408889
t. Favarofag
>>
File: 1498917538949.png (245KB, 1279x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1498917538949.png
245KB, 1279x1075px
>>160408765
Jeanne is always best girl
>>
>>160408925
The woman falling in love with the beautiful SS has been done to death, anon
>>
Wasn't there an interview with the head writer stating that she hated first season's characters because they were boring and that she was going to fix that with virgin souls?

I saw someone posted it on the earlier threads. Does anyone have a link to it?
>>
>>160408930
But this character is supposed to be likable you mong. She's written to be likable and this romance is supposed to be tragic and sweet instead of gross and insane. You defenses for this show just gets more and more embarrassing.
>>
>>160408970
>Wasn't there an interview with the head writer stating that she hated first season's characters because they were boring and that she was going to fix that with virgin souls?
Women, not even once.
>>
>>160408472
YES. This episode was so good. Charioce vs Nina when? Also it appears that Charioce may have co-opted the Green Magic Knights' plans to gain power for his master plan.
>>
>>160408870
lol, read more books. If you want something easy to read, Chinese LN have a lot of shit like that
>>
File: 1437111336693.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437111336693.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>160408436
Sofiel is far too lewd
>>
>>160408976
>she
Who are you talking about ? Charioce or Nina ?
>>
File: 1a8a151c4c0dcba5e435d15f9cf3490b.jpg (172KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1a8a151c4c0dcba5e435d15f9cf3490b.jpg
172KB, 800x1106px
>>160408873
It makes sense, he probably figured she's good enough on her own and went to best girls brothel
>>
>>160409018
Both.
>>
File: two mommies.png (2MB, 1403x596px) Image search: [Google]
two mommies.png
2MB, 1403x596px
>>160408309
El deserves a second mommy
>>
Goddamn, Genesis shitters are so rampant in this thread.
Like their beloved series not boring as shit.
>>
Convenient """coincidental""" meeting. Because how are we supposed to bring about this romance without forcing the plot to go along with it.
>>
>>160408933
From this episode onwards, sure. He's the only character I can identify with. He sees all the nonsense going on around him and just doesn't give a fuck. And Rita's scenes are just fun.
>>
The only way they could ruin this if Charioce is being overthrown by onyx guy and goes through a redemption arc.
Star crossed lovers, Nina having to choose between not supporting genocide and being with her love, all fine and dandy
But Charioce has done too much shit to just switch over to the good guys' team.
>>
File: 1500088389658.jpg (164KB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500088389658.jpg
164KB, 906x1200px
>>160409062
And both are likable in their own way. Depends on your taste.
Keep sperging
>>
>>160409115
You know that's what they're going to do.
>>
>>160409115
Next time he sees Nina he'll be entirely blind, and he will die like a dog in her arms.
>>
>There are people that genuinely think someone only driven by their lust makes a good MC.
>>
File: fucking demons.png (470KB, 638x693px) Image search: [Google]
fucking demons.png
470KB, 638x693px
>>160409157
>where are you ?
>I'm right here...
>hey... in the end... you never gave me that dance...
>>
>the show is going on hiatus
I genuinely think I'm just going to forget I was even watching this piece of shit.
>>
File: shlick shlick.png (676KB, 946x749px) Image search: [Google]
shlick shlick.png
676KB, 946x749px
>>160409167
It's love, anon. I know it's an alien concept to you, but those two things are different
>>
>>160409284
Since when is Bahamut a shitty romance anime?
>>
>>160408752
>>160408846
Not, it's not interesting in that way. What actually makes stuff interestic if something is actually done with it, when it contributes in some way to the conflict and provides interesting developements. This thing never actually plays in to anything and serves merely as backdrop. NOTHING is being done with this element. All it soes is makes for a ethically confused mess because we're suppsoed to believe a sympathetic audience POV character with strong moral sense is just supposed to be okay with it and how easy it is to throw all of her reservations away. It's bullshit unless you interpret Nina's character completely differently.
>>
>>160408931
Tell me more about how deep Charioce is.
>>
>>160409284
Well for someone her age they're completely entwined. But yeah, they definitely have strong feelings for each other.
>>
>>160409298
Since this season, and since it's twice as big as genesis, I'd argue that since when it was not ?
>>
>>160408966
In chick movies and books because women are nuts. Don't expect me to accept it.
>>
>>160409348
I am not talking about Charioce, or how "deep" Bahamut is.
But your statement is just so stupid that it makes me wonder what kind of things you usually read or watch.
>>
>>160408970
>she hated first season's characters because they were boring
So much misinformation. She said it was hard for her to understand the underlying 'theme' or message that Genesis wanted to convey. >>157694234
The possible theme for VS has been briefly discussed by the director as making 'the ultimate choice', seeing how the characters had been cornered to make choices such as Jeanne choosing between her role as an Orleans knight or a mother, Kaisar being cornered by his ideals and his duty etc.
>>
>>160409009
>chinks in charge of good taste
Le kek, their own fucking government trades its own citizens organs and people treat animals as objects. They're not exactly "sane" country with standards you want to be subjected to.
>>
File: 1499547267224.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1499547267224.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>160409397
Your miss
>>
For a bunch of degenerates who fap to loli and/or rape all the time, yall sure have problems with moral ambiguity.
>>
>>160403492
It's hilarious honestly. They just can't accept the reality, those weeb subhumans. Its ok because he's hot. Everything will be forgiven as long as you're hot. Why are they so jealous of somebody much more superior to them?
>>
>>160403160
>See you at the whorehouse!
>>
>>160408350
>implying Nina had any allegiances to begin with
Nina only supports the dragonfolk
>>
>>160409144
Sure if your taste is Heil Hitler.
>>
>>160409115
Most probably that is what they are trying to do.
If they do go through with the redemption the writers must really try hard to make it good because so far he doesnt have a good reason for making redeemable in the eyes of the audience.
>>
>>160409284
No, than a crush based on lust. Not love.
>>
>>160409453
>all sure have problems with moral ambiguity.
More like a problem wth cheap bad writing, Charioce hasn't even told her what his final goal is and she's already slobbering all over his cock. Bullshit.
>>
>>160409404
Not things with genocidal one-dimensional maniacs the show wants me to root for.
>>
File: youre making me blush.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre making me blush.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>160409538
No it's true love
>>
>>160409000
I'm rooting for this guy. The only hope humanity has left.
>>
>>160409557
Tell me about your typical date conversations
>>
>>160408870
You can have a completely unlikable main character. The problem is that the show is trying to make the audience like,empathize or whatever a character it presented as an irredeemable villain for over 12 episodes without giving a good reason why.
>>
>>160408887
And these kind of situations in any work of fact or fiction are always presented in the appropriate for the situation context. Hints: unlike how we saw today. Wether you like it or not these kids are Cheerio's victims and the show pretends like they're chummies. It's disgusting.
>>
>>160409623
It's hard to carry conversations with a daki sitting across you.
>>
ITT: people who literally can't see the big picture.
This is so embarrassing seriously

Again, let's make it simple:
-"Bahamut (destroyer of world) is coming back like right now"
-"We have nothing to stop it because all of our strong guys were killed last time (gods and demons)"
-"So what do we do my good king?"
-"Maybe if we all dance together around a big fire, Bahamut wont come?"
-"Maybe the power of friendship will stop Bahamut?"
-"Well dear king, I have a plan but it's not going to be pretty and we are probably going to be called 'hitler' by the people.. what do we do?"
-"Well.. I don't have a hippy gf so I guess we can try that"
>>
>>160409453
There's no moral ambiguity here, Charioce is a fucking monster.
>>
>>160409638
When?
Charioce is as much a meanie as ever, this football thing was pure evil.
>>
>>160409623
Typical dates don't need to justify their extreme political measures.
>>
>>160409453
The problem here is that it isn't fucking ambiguous at all.
>>
Why does Nina always have so much fun? It's disgusting.
>>
File: built for breeding.png (158KB, 354x590px) Image search: [Google]
built for breeding.png
158KB, 354x590px
>Thighs
>Hips
>Oppai
>Floofy ears
Why is she so best?
And she does she have so little screentime?
>>
>>160409665
Okay...what does have to do with him killing demon children?
>>
>>160409557
>>160409623
I like to talk about my plans (which include killing my date) before I expect her to start slobbering over my dick.
>>
>>160409623
>oh dear I had to go out and slaughter more innocent children today
>would you like to go play with my slaves
>>
This could be all a big ruse by Cheerios. The necklace he gives Nina has to have some sort of green onyx attached so they track her and eventually rush in when she returns to their campsite
Another theory is Cheerios is going to join with Nina and make dragonfolk the dominant race.
>>
>>160409641
>Wether you like it or not these kids are Cheerio's victims
I nor the show didn't try to deny that, and they're not chummies. It just shows that Charioce doesn't hate them and did what he did out of hate. It doesn't make it better nor justifies his crime, it just shows that the world and one's actions can often be contradictory
>>
>>160409699
The very idea of a good relationship is that you don't have to justify yourself all the time but are accepted by your partner as you are.

Of course there are limits to this and this hard choice seems to be exactly the direction the anime is taking.
>>
>>160409732
You don't get that the problem doesn't lie with Charioce withdrawing information from her, but with Nina willing to put out for a guy that won't be straight with her.
>>
>>160409755
I want to believe this is all some ruse but even then this show has been retarded enough that it'll probably still end with the show excusing all the shit he did.
>>
>Cheeriosfags going full danage control mide
>>
So this is how they resolve it? THIS?

what a stinking pile of shit.
>>
>>160409780
>Nina willing to put out
They fucking kissed on their second date. Are you serious?
>>
>>160409780
Women are stupid and inconsequential, more news at 8.
>>
>>160409706
Realistically she would have been immediately raped by demons in an alley, like the women in refugee camps.
>>
>>160409780
Gee, almost sounds like she was written as a teenage girl willing to lose it all with her first love.
>>
>>160409835
In any sensible and normal show she would be learning to transform throughout their adventures.
>>
File: 1490202329956.jpg (23KB, 255x222px) Image search: [Google]
1490202329956.jpg
23KB, 255x222px
>>160408472
My reaction exactly. The show has turned completely upside down.
>>
>>160409857
Realistically, Nina would have beaten their asses if they tried.
>>
>>160409731
I don't know, maybe we'll see it later.
And it's not like the king is killing this kids personally.
You thing irl slavery was done to consenting adults only or something? And you know what happened to kids who didn't have parents in a medieval world right?
>>
>>160409691
I dont know if you are being sarcastic or not but the show spells it for you this episode with Chris enjoying himself with the demon kids and saying he started feeling guilt after meeting Nina. The show's trying to redeem him but it's not doing a good job with it.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (614KB, 678x701px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
614KB, 678x701px
>>160409706
She's happy

>>160409857
They could try, but unless they'd be really handsome, they would be the ones getting raped
>>
>>160409894
Not if they had been handsome demons. Remember this already happened once and she needed to be rescued.
>>
>>160409889
Or she would learn to transform in a crucial moment, under a great amount of stress and in great need.
Not after a fucking kiss, with no real reason or justification for it whatsoever.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>160409807
>it'll probably still end with the show excusing all the shit he did.
like every other anime featuring villains kek. we're not getting better writing, nor should expect it from cartoons. Just enjoy it.
>>
>>160409943
>handsome demons
Did you even see how slum demons look?
>>
Do the people going
>OH GUYS BUT IT'S MEANT TO BE AMBIGUOUS
not realize that the reason why people are so pissed off is because the show itself is trying to excuse all the shit he did? Maybe people don't like the ridiculous disconnect between his actions and this embarrassing redemption arc?
>>
Are we just skipping over how badass Jeanne was this episode?
>>
>>160409927
>2017
>doing the duckface
>>
Anyone who thinks cheerios is dying is fooling themsevles. This nigga is gonna redeem himself and show that he was the good all along wll though the power of love.

Him and Nina are gonna their happily ever after unlike Favaro and Amira(to contrast it), mark my fucking words. Hope this writer dies in a fire.
>>
If only Hitler had played football with the Jewish kids. He'd totally have been a cool dude.
>>
>>160410012
There will be no redemption.
Maybe a forced teamup against the common enemy, but afterwards Kaisar will personally backstab Cheerios.
Screencap this, my dad works at Mappa.
>>
>>160410020
Too many people are asshurt about the show and won't even mention the potentially best friendship and shenanigans of Jeanne and Sofiel
>>
File: 1494684965859.png (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494684965859.png
450KB, 1280x720px
>>160410051
Yeah ?
>>
>>160410065
>Shitty couple that somehow awaken to their feelings for each other after one (1) date get their happy ending
>Actually fleshed out relationship throughout 12 episodes get jack shit
Awesome.
>>
>>160410088
I want them to join up with the gang fast so we can have shenanigans with them as well.
>>
>>160399115
even juana isnt buying gabriel shit anymore
>>
>>160410122
3 dates, thats basically married by anime rules.
>>
>>160410168
What was the second one?
>>
>>160410122
Thats happens when you let women write your stories for ya. I stopped giving a shit about what happens in this show weeks ago. Fuck it.
>>
>>160410065
He had nothing to redeem himself for. All he had to do was keep having strong convictions and crush the non-humans. All this is doing is making him look like a race traitor pussy. His guard would do well in disposing of him as soon as possible and blame it on the angels.
>>
>>160410065
I still think hes gonna reedem himself but still die, too many deathflags and their setting him up as a tragic hero.
>>
>>160410215
Don't excuse the writer for being terrible by blaming it on her being a woman. Anime and manga has plenty of good female writers who don't shit out this garbage.
>>
>>160410215
I'm actually in awe at how S1's romance subplot was fairly well executed and showed evident progress in Amira/Favaro's relationship along the episodes without feeling the need to have it take up 70% of the screentime, as opposed to whatever Nina/Charioce is supposed to be.
>>
>>160409092
i think he somehow knows where she is, otherwise all of their meeting woulb be coincidence
>>
But Cheerios does make a whole lot more sense when you know it's a female main writer behind him.

Dangerous and mysterious guy who has a hidden heart of gold falls for a clumsy and awkward woman who reforms him, I wonder what audience that's aimed at?
>>
>>160409779
>The very idea of a good relationship is that you don't have to justify yourself all the time
Actually no, you fucking socially awkward retard. The very pillar of a good relationship is good communication and being straight with your partner. None of the skeevy shit Cheerios is pulling with Nina. She doesn't know shit about him or what he's actually planning, which may or may not involve her life being in danger.
>>
>>160410065
Cheerios is fucking dead bruh, at VERY LEAST hell be blind and cripple at the end but this typical tragic secret hero nonsense. Just more 1st loves tropes and cliches.
>>
>>160409772
>It just shows that Charioce doesn't hate them and did what he did out of hate.
And it still doesn't fucking matter. It doesn't make it okay and it's FAR too little to even count it in his redemption ledger. It only makes him a opportunistic genocidal monster instead of a hateful genocidal monster.
>>
>>160407531
wedding is when you get permission to fugg
you can kiss once you are promised to one another
>>
>>160410410
>I wonder what audience that's aimed at?
retards
>>
The only good part of the episode.
>>
>>160410078
>That was a lot of fun! Now, how about you kids take a shower at my place?
>>
>All these demon apologists
>>
>>160410611
Female retards.
>>
File: 1499556725466.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499556725466.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>160410549
And ? That's what kings are
>>
>>160408127
hitler deserved happiness
>>
>>160410652
>implying
I can assure you that if it turns out Charioce has been playing Nina all along and has his way then I'll be in MUH mode for awhile.
>>
Nina is bloody useless. She could have ended this reign of terror once and for all, but nope.
>>
>>160410691
Those feelings were real
>>
>>160410717
Nina wants Charioce to wreak havoc on her puss.
>>
>>160410611
Reddit loves it and thinks this episode was great, the romance is adorable and Cheerios is a good written character, so you're probably right.
>>
>>160410658
I bet anons who are eating up the shit romance in this thread are male just like retards who defend Nina as a character must be waifufags, just a hunch.
>>
>>160410717
She had to choose between fulfilling her sexual urges and getting involved in some blabla politics bullcrap.
It was an easy choice.
>>
I think this show is CUTE and nina is a fun and unique MC and you can't tell me otherwise!
Thread posts: 599
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.