[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: series' that tried intentionally to be bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: covers_23022.jpg (298KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
covers_23022.jpg
298KB, 959x1280px
ITT: series' that tried intentionally to be bad.
>>
you're favorite anime`
>>
Guilty Crown was not intentionally bad.
>>
I will continue to believe that Mayoiga and Valvrave were satire until an official statement is made.
>>
>>158683343
Samurai Flamenco. But they failed at making it bad.
>>
>>158683415
>you are favorite anime
look at this retard lol
>>
>>158685168
The power of Flamwenco.
>>
>>158683415
you? our favor: right anne, in may.
>>
umaru

>>158685180
get >>>/out/
>>
>>158683491
I agree.
It tried to be good but ended up as all an all-style and no-substance show, which makes it bad. My friends still think this show is the best thing ever though, because it has a god-tier opening.
>>
>>158685168

Came here to post this
>>
>>158688041
SO EVERY THING THAT MAKE ME WHORE
>>
>>158688041
Yes, EGOIST is by far the best thing to come out of Guilty Crown
>>
>>158685168
No, being bad was never a part of the master plan. Being super-meta was, but they fucked up majorly.
>>
No Game No Life
>>
>>158683343
G Gundam, but that sick soundtrack was just too good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZpa9RF9aj4
>>
>>158690228
How is NGNL bad?
>>
>>158683343
CGL. The show already disqualifies itself through art and art direction. Not even gonna start on the horrible writing and that the characters contradict themselves all the time. I bet Sunrise released that pile of shit to get a 2.5 avg rating but then it suddenly blew up and they were surprised about it themselves.
>>
>>158688262
>>158688041
I agree.
Is there still something in the works for them?
>>
>>158683343
am i stupid for not understanding it ?
>>
>>158683343
In hindsight it wasn't that bad. I rewatched it recently and found it better than recent trainwrecks like A/Z and Re:creators.
>>
>>158691774
They're pretty active actually. They had 「Welcome to the *senpai」recently, and they've also done the OP for the upcoming Fate/Apocrypha anime. Then there's the tour they're doing in Japan starting next month.
>>
>>158692086
Re:creators is playing it too safe, it's not a fucking trainwreck, neo-/a/
>>
I'm bumping because I'm not ready to let go of this thread. On that note, Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer are both obvious pics, except Inferno Cop actually turned out great.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.