[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally every bad thing that happens in the story is caused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1408806.jpg (185KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
1408806.jpg
185KB, 1200x864px
Literally every bad thing that happens in the story is caused by the MC being a emo bitch and refusing to do anything to the villain. When he finally does decide to use his powers against the villain all he does is mock the guy and leave him unharmed, which drives the villain even more insane and gets more people hurt.
>>
>>158029952
Yep. I'm pretty sure someone pointed it out to him in the story too. He egged people on because he got off on his superiority, he wasn't fully the victim.
>>
he turned into a whiny bitch halfway through and his personality was inconsistent as fuck. it was better was an alpha mc curbstomp.
>>
>>158029952

Name?
>>
>>158029952
>Literally every bad thing that happens in the story is caused by the MC being a emo bitch and refusing to do anything to the villain.
Batman is >>>/co/ though
>>
>>158029952
He's probably the most infuriating character of all time, the art is nice though.

Feel like the author got off on the rape shit too much though...
>>
>>158029952
I should have dropped this the first time he started ranting about how wolves were noble
>>
>>158031383
50 chapters of delicious rapebait getting raped was worth all the otherkin bullshit.
>>
>>158031341
Batman beats the shit out of villains and hands them to the police, it's not his fault he lives in a world where the death penalty doesn't exist for supervillains.
>>
>>158031556
He could very easily impose that death penalty and save hundreds of thousands of lives.

He knows nothing will happen to them
He knows they'll just escape again
He knows they're going to kill again when they escape
Yet he does nothing, and actively prevents anyone from trying to do something. Because of some retarded notion that if they're killed they win.
>>
>>158031556
>>158031938

He actually saved the joker from getting the death penalty, because it was for the one fucking crime the joker didn't commit.
>>
>>158031938
>>158031973
Superhero comics are soap opera, that's really all that needs to be said.

But wolfguy is more pathetic than the worst superhero because he doesn't even try to stop the bad guy.
>>
>>158032090
Wolfguy is a dumb teenager furry. Batgod has been in the business for decades.
>>
>>158032221
He doesn't even behave like a teenager, he should've fucked his teacher by the second chapter.
>>
>>158032444
He behaves like an awkward, self-absorbed dumbass teenager with superpowers. He's too beta to make a move on his teacher.
>>
>>158029952
Source?
>>
>>158033605
Do you like rape namek?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.