[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

What's the deal with her?
>>
File: 3814.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3814.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I'd have a one night stand with her and not be some emotional bitch boy like someone.
>>
She literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1491779496877.png (766KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491779496877.png
766KB, 1100x500px
Unstoppable
>>
File: 2e473ad2f2.jpg (29KB, 853x480px)
2e473ad2f2.jpg
29KB, 853x480px
>>157995765
>What's the deal with her?

She won at everything.
>>
>>157995765
She got away with everything and didn't suffer at all.
>>
>>157995765
typical roastie self insert for the author
>>
>>157997090
That's Honeybee. Also >>>/r9k/
>>
She proved that if you're a pretty girl you can do the most horrible things and not only will you get away with it but people will even love you.
If Hitler was a cute loli no would have blamed him.
>>
Tell me /a/, how did she get away with everything?
>>
>>157997353
Sounds like a garbage show desu
>>
>>157997846
People are just salty.
>>
>>157998529
Just read up on her on the wikia she sounds like a giant slut that should be hanged but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>157997846
It is.
>>
>>157998653
>she sounds like a giant slut...

The the very worst of crimes for /a/ nerds.
>>
>>157995765
Typical woman with no self esteem and self destructive tendencies, because of that she sleep with anyone for a bit of affection and attention, the kid was stupid because she was in love with his own delusion of a perfect older woman and the teacher was just a cuck.

She was a bitch but she didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>157995765
She's a sociopath.
>>
>>158000325
>Sleeping with her underage student(s) isn't wrong
Even if you applied whatever mental gymnastics you prefer to justify it, she would still not only lose her job, but should also face jail time.
>>
>>157999860
until after ww2, when women gained the right to vote throughout the civilized countries and started the emancipation movement, such behaviour would grant being emarginated from society.
honor killing a cheating wife wasnt punished, as it was a huge extenuating circumstance.
only millennial nu-cucks like sluts
>>
>>157995765
She wants all the cocks.
>>
File: IMG_5436.jpg (46KB, 590x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5436.jpg
46KB, 590x376px
>>158000826
>she would still not only lose her job, but should also face jail time.
sovial values have changed
>>
>>158000978
>until after ww2, when women gained the right to vote throughout the civilized countries and started the emancipation movement, such behaviour would grant being emarginated from society.
>honor killing a cheating wife wasnt punished, as it was a huge extenuating circumstance.
>only millennial nu-cucks like sluts

Why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia then. Seems like a fit for your values.
>>
>>157995765
Topslut, the best kind.
>>
>>158001307
there's a difference between tolerating and liking.
they can fuck an horse for all I care, but no one sane in their mind would like it
>>
>>158001505
Then why even bring up all that backward shit?

That no one likes (truly likes) sluts is exactly why it's an unlikely moment when Akane is given unconditional acceptance for who she is. Even she is shocked.

So it's not like the story approves. Some people think that because Akane isn't punished, that she doesn't get an eye for an eye treatment means the story approves of her behavior. But it doesn't. She never had a meaningful connection, she was going to be lonely, she wanted to be forgotten when she died.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.