[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinata best girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Hinata.png (1MB, 1143x864px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata.png
1MB, 1143x864px
Hinata best girl.
>>
Lucky girl was fucked by Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
>>
>>157599413
no XD
>>
File: Tenten.png (662KB, 710x746px) Image search: [Google]
Tenten.png
662KB, 710x746px
>>157599413
Hinata is just as shitty as Sakura

Real best girl is Tenten
>>
>>157600977
You can't just make up OC to post in these threads, anon.
>>
>>157600977
>Tenten
Thank fuck Neji died before he could get paired up with someone so irrelevant. She didn't even have a last name.
>>
>>157601053
Shes the lead girl in the superior Naruto series.
>>
File: 52120224_p0.jpg (96KB, 654x900px) Image search: [Google]
52120224_p0.jpg
96KB, 654x900px
Not as rapeable as Sarada.
>>
File: 14930.jpg (54KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
14930.jpg
54KB, 900x506px
old Hinata < young Hinata
>>
>>157601386
>>
>>157599413
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>
>>157599413
I know it's filler.
But seeing the waterfall scene growing up made me stop seeing nudity in a pervy light.
Now when I see bodies I see something beautiful instead. I started standing in awe of things like that instead of just seeing things as sexual and I have this series in part to thank for that.
This may be one of the dumbest things I've ever said on here but that doesn't make it any less true
>>
>>157604930
Fuck off Narutard with your blogshit.
>>
>>157605119
I'm surprised that there's this many Naruto threads
I missed them last time around. You guys make it fun.
>>
>>157605216
You should fuck off back to >>>/r9k/ since your Narutard self loves blogging about your lac of love life so much

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/155590089/#155591578
>>
>>157605216
>Yeah.
>I remember one scene quite clearly in the anime where she's practicing under a waterfall.
>Left a big impression on younger me - made me realize I wanted that level of connection with someone one day. No judgement about things like that.
>It was interesting - Naruto didn't perv out when he saw her. He was standing in awe of her.
>tfw still probably one of my favorite relaxing thoughts

You narutards really are pathetic with your blogging.

The fact you relax to such images says a lot about you.
>>
>>157605216
I think it's cause boruto kind of recreated interest in it, especially now that it's kind of past its popularity and autistic kids everywhere talking about it
also cause GOD DAMN this anime season is bad and it's one of the few cute/funny anime that's not completely dropping the ball
I didn't even think it was possible to do moeshit as bad as hinako note is, I really thought all you had to do was throw girls with mediocre animation/designs and remove all males and you'd have some easy yuribait with some jokes, but it's kind of incredible
I'm sure this show will go full edge soon though and we'll get to hating all of it again
as well as every other shounen that isn't gash bell despite its asspull spell learning mechanic
>>
File: nose.png (606KB, 1143x864px) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
606KB, 1143x864px
>>157599413
>>
>>157605340
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.