[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Raildex NT18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 713
Thread images: 139

MIE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN! WHERE'S YOUR ILLUSTRATION?!
>>
File: styko2.jpg (293KB, 1250x2100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
styko2.jpg
293KB, 1250x2100px
>Aneri is going to get a body soon
It's finally time for Othinus to make a friend her size.
>>
File: 1343701327517.jpg (265KB, 780x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343701327517.jpg
265KB, 780x710px
Misaki a best. A BEST.
>>
>>157323367
>Touma gets a 15cm
>Hamazura gets a 15cm robutt
Will Accel get a 15cm biri?
>>
File: ded.jpg (100KB, 619x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ded.jpg
100KB, 619x333px
>>
>>157323238
Kamachi rejected it for being too lewf
>>
>>157323692
Touma can't feed anyone more, so he'll get a 15cm Aleister
>>
>>157323854
>Haimura keeps the Bottomless Little Witch Aleister pictures to himself
>>
It seems our 3 protagonists have to fight Aiwass once, I really wonder how Hamazura vs Aiwass would be like.
>>
>>157323858
It's ok Alicia will feed Touma instead
>>
>>157324031
They have to save its core from Coronzon
>>
File: chibimouto.png (79KB, 420x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chibimouto.png
79KB, 420x236px
>>157323692
Probably.
>>
File: Rensa29.jpg (128KB, 634x942px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rensa29.jpg
128KB, 634x942px
Would you guys date this robutt?
>>
>>157324527
Robots have no souls. They don't deserve love
>>
>>157324527
Rensa 28 and 29 are miracles of the universe, so of course.
>>
>>157324527
I would keep it safe from Mikoto
>>
File: 1494498569187.jpg (39KB, 516x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494498569187.jpg
39KB, 516x800px
>>157324527
There are better girls with the mind of a guy even if I wasn't going for any of the other girls in the series
>>
>>157324621
Fuck off misaka
>>
>>157324621
Actually, the Rensas still have some organic components from when they were still regular humans. So these robutts in particular do have souls.
>>
File: 1293145774905.jpg (37KB, 356x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1293145774905.jpg
37KB, 356x377px
Ooh 4chan is back to normal
Fast post index!
>>
>>157324825
No
>>
>>157324825
Who?
>>
File: 1291714583533.png (123KB, 850x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291714583533.png
123KB, 850x850px
>>157324961
>>157324971
>>
File: DED.jpg (89KB, 884x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DED.jpg
89KB, 884x700px
>>
File: 1493737059824.jpg (161KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493737059824.jpg
161KB, 1191x1684px
it's been years and I still can't get over how cute she is
>>
>>157325480
Cute but dumb.
>>
>>157325503
That doesn't look like Kuroko.
>>
How long until Touma purifies the lewd God that is Odin and slays her "magic"
>>
>>157325553
Kuroko is cute but useless.
>OH NO MY TELEPORTATION DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE [INSERT RETARDED REASON] THE ONE TIME IT COULD ACTUALLY BE USEFUL
>AGAIN
>>
>>157325480
I love her more than i loved my ex. My autism knows no bounds.
>>
File: 1491316956603.jpg (113KB, 447x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491316956603.jpg
113KB, 447x608px
>>157325503
my wife mikoto is a very clever girl
>>
>>157325676
>ex
ex waifu? She mustive been angry with you for jumping onto another waifu's dick all of a sudden.
>>
File: 1489345386899.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489345386899.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>157324825
Index can be cute at times
>>
>>157325676
Etzali please
>>
>>157325503
She's autistic. Smart enough to hack into supercomputers, too dumb to figure out commonsense things.
>>
>>157325808
Fucking Touma changing his age in every illustration. He probably has the same power as Aleister.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 636x899px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 636x899px
>>157325718
Everyone needs more Mikoto in their life
>Captcha: North ANAL
You cant make this up
>>
>“Normies are the worst.”

What did Touma mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>157325886
Dozo
>>
>>157324527
Yes.
She a robutt, but a cute robutt, give her some love atleast.
>>
>>157325886
I want to have North ANAL with mikoto
>>
>>157325613
A while since she's lewd enough to inspire it in him as well, instead of just getting a firm lecture
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 451x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 451x558px
>>157326076
Mm. I wont compliment you.
Treat her nicely, and DONT LEWD!
>>157324527
Soul or no soul, Robutts deserve love
>>
>>157326076
Also, hy do i get the vibes that suggest this is either
a. Traced
Or
b. An inspiration from something else
>>
File: komoe.jpg (9KB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
komoe.jpg
9KB, 320x179px
>>157325930
>iPad
Richfag
>>
>>157326322
Literally a waste of money
>>
>>157326322
>its years old
>rich
Uhh cha-ching?
>>
>>157325924
Remember that time Touma wanted to be a normie?
>>
So what happened to the Jumpy Bunny anyway?
>>
>>157326412
Normal life =/= Normie
We're autists and yet, we live a [ab]normal life.
We get up, we come to our favourite Japa- i mean uhh.. Image board and we shitpost until we pass out, rinse repeat.
>>
>>157326412
He's probably just jealous
>>
>>157326470
Paperwork.
>>
>>157326470
Jumpy bunny is useless. Mie is the one that pulls all the weight at her school.
>>
>>157326412
>wanted to be a normie
He's always been a turbonormie.
>>
>>157326412
I'm gona guess that in the raw Touma said "ryajuu" which doesn't translate too well as "normie".
"Normie" is generally used for people who don't live in their mother's basement, have friends, go out, etc, pretty much what Touma wants while "Ryajuu" is used for those guys who have a bunch of bitches after their dicks and are really popular.
The irony here is that Touma is both things, he just hasn't realized it yet.
>>
>>157326628
So... Ryajuu is Chad?
>>
>>157326724
Pretty much.
>>
>>157326628
That's still pretty close to normie anon. Ryajuu is "fufulling life" and having friends going out and getting a girlfriend is pretty much how it and normie are both used.
>>
Touma's future is to drop out and get a crappy minimum wage job. He better beg Aleister to alter his academic records.
>>
>>157326773
Touma's future is to either be a house husband or die. Likely the latter
>>
>>157326754
But "Ryajuu" is generally associated with the really popular kids, pretty much the Chads like >>157326724 said while "Normie" can be used for some average joe who doesn't have a girlfriend but hangs out with friends and can talk to a woman without spilling his spagetthi.
>>
>>157326773
Touma has no future.
>>
>>157326827
I'm pretty sure normie being changed into being the bare minimum of "not a complete sperg" is a rather recent thing, it used to be used for those who blogpost about having a girlfriend or how they go out to party and bang chicks.

Or maybe normie really is a different word from normalfag
>>
>>157326827
>"Normie" can be used for some average joe who doesn't have a girlfriend but hangs out with friends and can talk to a woman without spilling his spagetthi
>can talk to a woman without spilling his spaghetti
Eh? There are people like that? I though only chads could do that and everyone else is a beta who cant barely construct a sentence
>>
>>157326922
Honestly I don't really know if they are the same or different. You faggots come up with new retarded terms every day.
>>
>>157326773
If Touma comes out of the series alive what would his life be? Spend everyday doing normal shit with Index and Othinus?
>>
>>157326932
>cant
Can
>>
File: supremelady.jpg (36KB, 500x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
supremelady.jpg
36KB, 500x273px
Fucking normalfags and their healthy human relationships.
>>
File: BloodSign_v01_360.jpg (599KB, 1101x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BloodSign_v01_360.jpg
599KB, 1101x1600px
This was pretty good. Writing style feels better than Index and both setting and characters are interesting. Shame MC is such a Gary Stu. He really brings the entire thing down a bit. The parts with mikos or Azalea as POV were much better. And White Queen is a 10/10 bitch.
>>
>>157326965
I always assumed they were basically the same shit. But that's how normalfag used to be used, maybe the new term normie is actually something else, I don't know I don't participate in those conversations enough.
>>
>>157326976
>Sniper-chan is still alive
>They never found a body, right?
>>
>>157326971
>implying he will ever live a normal life
>implying he won't be dealing with supernatural bullshit forever
This is why he should side with Aleister and kill all magic.
>>
>>157325624

Who saved Mikoto from the goth nurse last arc?
>>
File: BloodSign_v01_299.jpg (511KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BloodSign_v01_299.jpg
511KB, 1053x1600px
>>157327005
It's my second favorite Kamachi series right now, behind NT.
>>
>>157326773
He really should just send an application to Necessarius if he doesn't want to be dirt poor
>>
>>157326971
Index will eventually have to get a normal job or go back to England or something, but Othinus has nowhere to go. Assuming they both survive (which they won't) they'd stay together for that alone, but I would think Touma is always going to get his life derailed by things regardless.
>>
>>157327132
I'm sure the Dawn Colored Sunlight will pay him better than Neccesarius which might not even be around for much longer
>>
File: DMxeJRy.jpg (139KB, 1200x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DMxeJRy.jpg
139KB, 1200x606px
>Even if thinking that way was part of the plan
>Mina’s betrayal was part of the plan
>questioning this was part of the plan
>Kamijou believing he had seen through the plan was part of the plan
>>
>>157327052
Rakko's fate is still a mystery to me. If she's really dead, why didn't they just let her die to Frenda instead of surviving in the first place?
And the fact that her completed design on Haimura's blog has an eyepatch makes it seem like she got healed up and is coming back.
>>
>>157327205
Because she has to die in Battle Royale, duh
>>
>>157327248
She dies before Battle Royale. The real answer is Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute girl
>>
AIWASS HELP
>>
File: k2.jpg (211KB, 916x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k2.jpg
211KB, 916x553px
>>157327284
>Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute girl
Explain this.
>>
>>157327112

But NT is the worst Kamachi series.
>>
>>157327199
You posting that text was part of the plan. GG
>>
>>157327332
Will this meme ever die?
>>
>>157327329
>>Fuyukawa didn't want to kill a cute real girl
FTFY
>>
>>157327138
Why do people assume Touma would die at the end of the series? Othinus I can understand but why Touma?
>>
File: Question Style.jpg (49KB, 310x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Question Style.jpg
49KB, 310x480px
Why would any woman want to be near degenerate like Crowley?
>>
>>157327346

It's not a meme. NT is really bad except for few volumes. Just try to get through vol 1-3 in one sitting. It's a torture.
>>
>>157326971
I am almost certain that the guy is an abomination made by Crowley, so I really doubt he's going to ever just get a job and have a normal life.
>>
>>157327374
Because death is the most merciful fate for him.
By this point he is probably starting to miss that one world where he was in vegetative state. Most peaceful time he has ever had.
>>
>>157327374
Because he seems like the type to go out a martyr. Technically I said they won't both survive though, I can see one or the other, but both is a pretty long shot.
>>
>>157327138
>Index will eventually have to get a normal job or go back to England
>Assuming they both survive (which they won't)
You're making an awful lot of assumptions anon. What's with this idea that Kamachi is going to suddenly kill of major characters when he didn't even kill off Tsuchimikado when he's had many opportunities to? Also, why would Index leave when she firmly sees her role as being in the apartment while Touma acts as a house husband?
>>
>>157327403
He is handsome and women are attracted to psychos.
>>
>>157327410
NT had a rough start (though NT1 was good) but from there it's fine. Kamisato's arc was fine, just average
>>
>>157327476
She can't mooch off him for her entire life anon. Eventually she'll be 30 and just sitting at home all day and still leeching off Touma? Even he has limits and he'll tell her to get out and get a job. The end of a story is an easy time to have characters go out in a sacrificial move to save others which is Touma's M.O. and he already did it in WW3 once he could easily do it again. It would fit for Othinus to try and make up for her shit with one as well or to be targeted.
>>
File: 1486946604751.jpg (77KB, 510x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486946604751.jpg
77KB, 510x685px
>>157327332
Just like HO is the best, huh? You're not derailing this thread today, salesposter.
>>
>finally catch up on Accel manga

I'm a little shocked at how much the artstyle improved.
>>
>>157325924
He's still butthurt at Kamisato
>>
>>157327587
To be honest, I don't see the series going that far into the future but in the case of an epilogue like that I can see her doing those online games (puzzles? whatever she did to get money that one time).
Theoretically the end of the story would be a good time for sacrifices but based on previous experiences with the series I don't see Kamachi actually going through with it. He already did the Touma sacrifice at the end of WW3 so why would he feel the need to do it again? I suppose I'm saying that I think Kamachi likes his long-lasting characters too much in order to kill them off permanently. I don't see him starting to drop a body count (of relevant people) out of nowhere it's not really his style
>>
>>157326076
>filename
Goddamnit Kamachi.
>>
>>157327410
I actually read 1-3 (technically even 1-4) more or less in one sitting. It was pretty okay.
>>
>>157327649

Best NT volumes are good. But on average it's the worst Kamachi series. That's not even debatable. Not after everything since NT10 being bad to average.
>>
>>157328028
*Shit I just thought of another point.
If Kamachi was really going to off Othinus as well then what would be the point of her not dying in NT10 the best chance for that to happen?
>>
>>157328181
>But on average it's the worst Kamachi series.
Time for you to reread OT. From the beginning.
>>
File: 1486943693533.jpg (94KB, 640x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486943693533.jpg
94KB, 640x716px
>>157328181
>>
>>157327410
Reading anything by Kamachi other than Raildex is a bigger torture and a more agressive waste of time.
>>
Real question.
Why they took the cat into Windowless Building?
>>
>>157328299
It's got nowhere else to go
>>
>>157328299
Because Touma already realized that if he helps Tsuchimikado and Fran escape there is no way he can just go back and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>157327329
a cute no soul
>>
>>157328028
I don't see the series going that far either but we were talking hypotheticals. I can't see Touma just letting Index crashing at his place for free that long unless they end up together. Hopefully Index also matures at some point in her life and tries to do her own thing in life besides being a slob. I don't know that he'll do the exact same thing again, but Touma nearly dies all the time trying to save people and since a lot of Index is the story of Touma him dying would give a finality to the main series that can go on in spinoffs if it wanted. It's not certain but it's pretty likely especially with how meta people can get with Touma about how he should be dead several times over by now.

Othinus should have died in NT10 perhaps, but both as a redemption and because Kamachi is hinting that one or the other being lost would cause shit to happen I doubt the possibility will never be explored so I expect that it's likely for one of them to do so, and she wasn't killed because Kamachi saw more he could do with her, but would be fine killing her off to have her get some of the redemption she wanted towards the end and causing a reaction in Touma both.
>>
>>157328299
Index doesn't want to be the only useless party member.
>>
>>157326076
Delete this, Mikoto's butt is for sniffing only.
>>
>>157328442
Othinus will probably end up sacrificing her self with some magic once in a lifetime bullshit ablity to save Touma or Index or Mikoto.
>>
>>157328028
Pretty much. I don't even remember the last time Kamachi even killed non-antagonist named character in any of his works, if that ever happened in first place. Even in A Simple Monitoring, that was probably his edgiest work from beggining to end, all of the named characters were alive by the end of it.
>>
>>157327410
NT1 was nothing exceptional and was NT2 a bit boring and not really necessary but they were not bad. NT 3 was, Worst thing Kamachi ever wrote indeed.
But NT 4 was awesome, Ichihanaransai and Agitate Halation were really fun to read with some really cool scenes and if you did not enjoy Othinus arc I don't even know how you can still stand the series.
The rest was average but besides Kamisato arc I don't see in what way NT11-13 are "the worst Kamachi".
>>
>>157328687
>Index or Mikoto

I can see her saving Touma, but I don't think she gives much of a fuck about the other two. Even if it is for Touma because he'd be sad if they died, she'd be a pretty shitty understander if she thinks he'd appreciate her sacrificing herself to save them.
>>
Touma may not die but he's not going to have a happy, normal end. He's been through too much and is likely not even human. There's 0% chance of him surging this series in such a manner that he can settle down with a girl and lead a boring, normal life.
>>
>>157328880
NT3 wasn't worse than iceboats even as bad as it was. Iceboats made me want to kill myself and I dropped the series for months
>>
>>157329242
I think it's a low chance but it's not 0%, I can definitely see Kamachi making an end that "Touma worked for" to earn after all
>>
>>157328442
>Touma nearly dies all the time trying to save people and since a lot of Index is the story of Touma him dying would give a finality to the main series
I see your point but I think that Touma has had a bit too many 'deaths' for Kamachi to do it again. Pre-amensia Touma died in volume 1, Touma 'died' or was presumed to be dead after WW3. Death doesn't have to be the only way to bring finality to the series or to Touma,Touma solving or saving the main conflict and then moving on with his normally abnormal life could happen. Could pull a Narita where Touma's 'story' is over but his life continues and he still gets involved in different situations. The book is closed, but the character's lives continue.
I also see your point with Othinus, and I could see her sacrificing herself. But I can easily see her being removed from the equation yet not really dying like with what happened to the other Magic gods. It's just that death is such a major permanent thing at least so far in the series barring Kakine and his bullshit , to the point where he brought up Frenda and raised a storm about her dying when she wasn't even that relevant. You raised a some good points but I just don't see major deaths happening, hope I'm wrong though
>>
>>157329435
I get that they're permanent which is why I said at the end of the series, when Kamachi has less to lose from doing so, and why I said I can see either of them living, but the chances they both get lucky and keep living is low. I don't think "a storm" was raised over Frenda, she got one volume with someone related to her showing up because she has some relevance in Fremea, that doesn't mean other characters are free to sacrifice themselves and never face consequences for it as a result, if anything it just means it's less likely they'll job and die without fanfare. If enough of a deal is made about the death it can still happen to any character depending on when it happens.
>>
>>157329274
Same shit. I wanted to kill myself during iceboats and I took me a whole two weeks to get trough NT3. But yeah Iceboats really is shit.
>>
>>157329897
it took*
>>
>>157329320
A normal, good ending for him would be illogical bullshit. I guess you could say it's technically not completely 0% because "illogical bullshit" does exist.

But seeiously, at this point, him getting a normal life should be completely impossible
>>
>>157329897
Had the same feeling about NT16. When Kamisato pulled a Helvia on the Elements I dropped the whole thing till NT18 was announced and then forced myself to read the rest of the Kamicancer arc so I could get to the good shit.
>>
>>157329979
>Magic gets erased
>Touma can now have a normalish life with a couple muggings a week
It's not as impossible as you think anon, he's just the center of multiple people's plans right now, if they die or fuck off he can go back to how he used to be
>>
>>157329979
>>157329242
>>157329320
He becomes Mikoto's house husband
>>
>>157330051
The difference here is at least things happened in NT16, you didn't like it maybe but fucking nothing happened in the entire iceboat volume
>>
>>157330051
Yeah, while I don't hate it or find it really good I can see why Kamisato arc is generally hated. And it fucking dragged on for much too long.
>>
>>157329979
I don't see how Touma having a happy ending is illogical bullshit when Raildex isn't the kind of cynical series where people who struggle never get their happy ending.
Granted, if magic doesn't get erased Touma will keep having to deal with the occasional crazy mage trying to destroy the world but there is nothing stopping him from living a more or less normal life meanwhile with his wife Himegami.
>>
>>157330165
You really think he's going to be normal if it turns out he's a god/being Aleister created? If he's not even human, erasing magic or even just tampering with it might remove his human shell or him entirely. It IS impossible
>>
>>157325624
Kuroko should have accupuncture needes to relax and do calculations
>>
>>157330340
He's likely quite literally not human. Removing magic will probably remove his human shell, if not him entirely
>>
So season 3 starts, tsuchimikado shoots an old lady and they skydive over avignon?
>>
>>157330396
There are countless god-like beings and artificial humans living happy lives in Raildex.
>>
>>157327329
Mikoto is a murderer
>>
>>157330460
He is human, he was born from human parents as far as we know.
He probably just has some fucked up power that IB is surpressing.
>>
>>157327649
HO is great
>>
>IT is a power Touma was born with
>IT is dragons
>Touma's cousin surname means "Dragon God" and her first name means "youngest princess"
Will we finally get a relevant cousin character?
>>
>>157330476
But all of them appear human and aren't obviously non human. If he turns into a dragon forever he's not gonna love a normal human life ever. Same as if removing magic removes him because his entire existence is magic
>>
>>157330525
New evidence points towards it being likely hes not human
>>
>>157330595
First, there is no way to hint anywhere that he might turn into a dragon.
Second, even if he ends up being some abomination, there is literally no one in his harem or his circle of "friends" who would give two fucks about it.
>>
>>157330396
He can be a happy demon abomination thing and hang out with Choronzon in the abyss.
>>
>>157330644
What new evidence? A single line said by Misaka that could mean literally anything?
Not to mention that the source of A.A.A.'s power isn't "Touma" but "Kamijou", meaning that's some shit that runs in the family.
>>
>>157330709
It's both, actually. Kamijou is the "Purifies God" part of the name while Touma is the "Slays Demons"
>>
>>157330593
I hope so Because it would be so damn odd if Kamachi just put it there and didnt use it at alll
>>
>>157330709
The power source is "Kamijout Touma"
>>
File: 1487987892345.jpg (2MB, 2118x1534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
2MB, 2118x1534px
HEAVY ICE WHEN?
>>
>>157330709
Put two and two together. If "Laura" was Lola all along and Crowley's daughter, why are you refusing to accept it's a high possibility Touma's parents are fake? Look at the evidence
>>
>>157330948
I fail to see your point.
"Laura" was always Coronzon possesing Lola and no one ever mentioned her having any fake parents or shit like that. Aleister didn't even realize that Lola Stuart was Lola Crowley.
Touma has parents and a cousin and there is literally no hint that he wasn't born from them.
Again, Touma might have some weird power but we don't have enough evidence to conclude that he isn't human.
>>
>>157330948
There's way more problems with trying to fake Touma's parents than laura hiding her identity. The memory erasure would have to be planned and pre memory loss touma couldn't be allowed to tell anyone he's an orphan
>>
>>157331058
>memory wiped at least twice
>IB is a weapon created by magicians, the thing about it choosing him from birth is most likely false
>there was a body swap confusion
>we already have one character who was never what they seemed to be
>Touma's name is definitely related to Crowley's powers
>>
>>157331395
>we already have one character who was never what they seemed to be
She was literally called Lola all along, we were the only ones under the wrong assumption she had a different name.
>>
>>157331241
Aleister has Archetype Controller. And if Touma is non human, the parent story probably came with his human form. He would have always thought he had parents
>>
>>157331467
Im referring to the demon not her name.
>>
>>157331395
Lola and laura are spelt the same in Japan. Touma had a life before his memory erasure and people would notice if he suddenly claimed to have parents or his new parents looked different
>>
>>157331478
Archetype controller isn't "mind control forever as long as I want" and even if it were touma can touch his head any time
>>
>>157330471
Recap episode.
>>
>>157331395
>memory wiped at least twice
The time with Misaki only made him forget her and I think he mentioned his parents before getting memorywiped a second time.
>IB is a weapon created by magicians, the thing about it choosing him from birth is most likely false
He could have been chosen or maybe Aleister put it there before he was born, doesn't change anything.
>there was a body swap confusion
wat?
>we already have one character who was never what they seemed to be
Lola was always mysterious as fuck so her being Coronzon makes as much sense as her being a female clone of Aleister or Index mother or whatever the fuck Kamachi could have wanted her to be.
>Touma's name is definitely related to Crowley's powers
But it only works by using his full name (I was wrong about it only being the "Kamijou" bit), meaning that it's possible it's some inherited shit.
>>
>>157331478
Archetype Controller manipulates archetypes/tropes/memes/whatever, it's not at "Everyone thinks whatever the fuck I want them to think" spell.
>>
>>157331537
And how many times has he gotten memory wiped? Who knows him well enough to talk with him about his parents? There'd also be no need for him to give different stories. His parents are bland enough a few pictures and old letters/emails could likely produce the same/close enough story as many times as necessary
>>
>>157331594
Not 100 percent sold on the "Touma is an eldritch monster thing" myself, but Archetype Controller too large of an unknown to rule out affecting old Touma to the point where he doesn't even think of his parents. He did make Enshuu think that she should lock herself in a cell forever.
>>
>>157331699
He could talk to literally anyone is the point. There's too many assumptions in your theory. You need to assume he never even mentions being an orphan, or if he has parents they get killed the moment he loses his memory because otherwise they're looking for him. You have to plant pictures on otohimes phone of him, make sure he had no photos of family lying around, make sure no records of his family exist, that he's got no record on his phone or letters from them. There's a million ways for it to go wrong. And for what? What does Aleister even get from this?
>>
If his parents are fake, they were always both there and fake, pre mind wipe and post mind wipe. In his mind wipe could have been orchestrated so the fake parents would work even better. With a blank mind he can't grow suspicious. And as for why IB doesnt undo the fake parents and fake life, that should be fairly obvious. The source of the magic isn't a place he can touch.
>>
>>157331911
>orphan

He would have never thought he was an orphan at any point in time
>>
>Dream Ranker had someone finding out her life was a life and she wasn't human
>Touma finds out his what he knew about his life was a life and he isn't human
>>
>>157331985
>can't touch the source
Didn't matter for izzard or misaki
>>
>>157332048
Well if he was raised by them since birth they're not really fake parents are they
>>
>>157332076
This. I don't understand why people arent seeing that this is where Touma is headed
>>
>>157332163
Not if he was never human to begin with and they weren't the ones that birthed him.
>>
>>157332251
Not biological =/= fake
>>
>>157332211
Because we have no evidence to support that theory so far.
Knowing Kamachi, anything could happen but withou any evidence or hints it's pointless to discuss it.
>>
Is there any particular reason why we now seem to think that "Touma isn't human and his family is fake" is more likely than "Touma is a human with some weird shit attached to him"?
I'd understand if there was something directly pointing towards that scenario, but unless there is and I'm just missing it, this is just one of many things that would theoretically be possible.
>>
>>157332318
There's no reason besides attachment to pet theories
>>
>>157332318
People are just freaking out at Mikoto seeing his name inside the AAA.
>>
>>157332289
You just aren't seeing the evidence.
>>
>>157332356
There's plenty of reasons.
>>
>>157332375
Because there isn't any conclusive evidence. just because your theory could be possible doesn't mean that's 100% what will happen.
>>
>>157332375
There is none. IT is innate but doesn't mean he isn't human. The rest is speculation at best and fan fiction at worst
>>
>>157332318
It's literally one autist defending his shitty theory.
>>
>>157332424
There's plenty of foreshadowing, though. But keep insisting there's "zero evidence". It's far less fan fiction than "Touma chooses Harem Member #23 to fuck and lives happily ever after"
>>
>>157332544
That's why you can't produce a single piece of evidence right?
>>
>>157332463
Why are you getting mad? No one has gotten angry with you or called you a name for not agreeing with/liking the theory.
>>
>>157332544
Actually, it isn't because anyone with a brain knows Kamachi isn't the kind of writer who would end up a 40+ volume series with "MC was a monster all along and died"
>>
Is summing things up as a light novel title a new fad or something?
>>
>>157332566
I've named quite a few things that point towards the theory being true.
>>
>>157332647
I Want To Eliminate All Magic To Avenge My Dead Daughter But I Keep Getting Kicked Off The Stairs?!
>>
>>157332696
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>157332672
You have named vague shit without giving and conclusive evidence.
Again, just because your theory is plausible doesn't mean it's true, specially with Kamachi who loves shitting on other people's theories.
>>
>>157332672
You haven't. Nothing points to anything more than IT itself. It might be a part of touma and even that's not certain but there's no foreshadowing and certainly no evidence that the boy named touma doesn't exist and was IT all along
>>
>>157332696
I really wonder if Kamachi will put that stairs thing into the novel
>>
>>157332647
It's been for a while since perhaps Oreimo. It's only now I think that Kamachi is referencing it.
>>
>>157332696
Beautiful anon
>>
>>157332628
He doesn't necessarily have to die nor be an evil monster. I said he likey isnt human and wont be able to live a normal human life. He could end up as a dragon and live in a forest. He could end up as a god
and have a secret club. His god/ dragon form could be welcome in the a new AC. Him dying isn't the only way "no longer able to live a normal human life" is possible.
>>
>>157332889
How is the last one not a normal life
>>
>>157328299
Why wouldn't Othinus bring forth her mighty steed to battle? You laugh now , but Sphinx is going to trip keikaku man and make him fall down a very high flight of stairs.
>>
>It had been such a peaceful day that it was actually worrying Kamijou.
Makes me feel a bit sad when reading this.
>>
File: school3.jpg (300KB, 802x1033px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
school3.jpg
300KB, 802x1033px
>School spinoff never
>>
>>157333027
he had seen too much bullshit poor guy
>>
>>157332995
He'd be living as a dragon and not a human? Granted he'd probably be somewhat happy especially if people treated him kindly instead of shunning him for being a dragon
>>
File: 1495045830903.jpg (253KB, 773x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495045830903.jpg
253KB, 773x647px
>>157330476
Not if Mikoto has anything to say about that.
>>
>>157333078
Just don't lose the human form it's likely not that hard and if he loses IB magic can fix him
>>
File: 947.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
947.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>157332889
>implying Index isn't the dragon
>this is why she eats way more food than a normal human needs
>this is why she's constantly biting her master
>this is why the spell she used in volume one was literally called Dragon's Breath
>>
File: Professor.jpg (142KB, 487x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Professor.jpg
142KB, 487x274px
>>157333043
> not MEMBER spinoff
>>
>>157333187
I dunno he might like dragon life better. He wouldn't have to worry about money. He could sleep all day, be well fed and he'd have the whole sky to get exercise in
>>
>>157333043
Why is Rakko so perfect?
>>
>>157333287
>be well fed
Why would he suddenly stop being poor
>>
>>157333287
The normal highschool boy thing is completely out the window now though.
>>
>>157333344
He could fly to a random farm and kidnap livestock for dinner.
>>
File: BloodSign_v04_002.jpg (471KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BloodSign_v04_002.jpg
471KB, 1119x1600px
>>157327005
Kyousuke being a bit of a stu just makes the bullying by Her Majesty all the better
>>
>>157333365
I've got a feeling he'd fish instead of eating people's livestock
>>
>>157333287
What are you talking about? No self respecting dragon is without a pile of gold and jewels.
He'd be the most depressed dragon to ever exist.
>>
>>157333552
This is subconsciously why he laments not having more money.
>>
>>157333552
>Fukou Dragon
>>
>>157333552
>can't build a hoard without it getting consumed in a magic item gone haywire or freak volcano eruption or adventurers stealing it
Pretty shitty dragon honestly
>>
>>157333629
You forgot Misaka finally snapping ,declaring herself his wife, then spending all his remaining money on overpriced hotdogs because she thinks that as the wife in japan it's her responsibility to control household finances.
>>
>>157333768
I'd count that under adventurers stealing it. Not like Touma would really acknowledge a one sided declaration like that
>>
>>157333768
This is basically turning into a more unfortunate version the of Akame ga kill ending.
>>
>>157333768
Even Misaka's not suicidal enough to try to marry a dragon is she. It'd kill her
>>
>>157334025
A.A.A. must have an anal stretcher somewhere.
>>
>>157332318
It's just one retarded autist
>>
>>157334025
Im pretty sure with enough determination she can take the dragon dick
>>
>>157334864
Why does the theory make you so heated
>>
>>157335026
Not him but it's because you parade it as real and not a theory
>>
File: Oh my god.png (141KB, 435x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh my god.png
141KB, 435x525px
>>157325613
>“Stop it, human. Don’t play with me in front of so many people. There is a time and a place for this kind of thing!!”
I guess it really is a punishment to have the bowl right in front of you but be unable to eat it.
>>
>>157334935
With that logic with enough determination the fairy can take the T as well.
>>
File: 1491447681953.png (480KB, 495x809px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491447681953.png
480KB, 495x809px
>>157324527
I fucking love this trope.
>>
>>157335102
Of course. Where there's a will, there's a way.
>>
>>157335141
Without magic I think it's too much of a stretch
>>
>>157335068
Pretty sure the words "probably", "likely" and "if" were used multiple times when the theory was explained. Which is more than "Mikoto is Nuit" people do.
>>
>>157335285
Yeah, no, you were acting as if your theory was pretty much a fact already despite the fact that your "evidence" was all speculation.
>>
File: 62789839_p3.png (314KB, 874x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62789839_p3.png
314KB, 874x796px
>>157335223
>>
>>157335285
At least wait until a new thread to try and review history when we can't just scroll up
>>
>>157327284
Was it ever explicitly stated she died rather than simply having to be replaced? Kakine didn't seem to be the kind of guy who would go out of his way to kill a former ally unless they did something stupid.
>>
>>157335323
>you
I'm not the one that came up with the theory. I do see lots of words like "likely" and "probably" being used in the theory, though. Are you that one guy who gets butthurt over any speculation? I remember the end of one thread got ruined because he got butthurt someone didn't say "I think" even though it was clear what they meant
>>
>>157335432
Kakine said their sniper was killed in OT15, but there was no mention of Item having to fight the sniper twice. So either way if she's dead or alive there was a retcon.
>>
>>157333043
>Yobou ded
>Rakko ded
>Beetle is a faggot
>Girl in the dress is pleasing faceless old Hound Dogs
Not anymore.
>>
>>157335501
Unless he thought she died and some other element was involved with the situation.
>>
I challenge one of you to a high level spiritual battle.
>>
>>157334025
The problem isn't if she's suicidal enough. The problem is that she's delusional enough.
>>
>>157335593
What was the point of making an enjo kosai character if she admits she never does anything sexual?
>>
>>157335644
Because Miki fell in love with her
>>
>>157335102
You clearly need to browse a tinkerbell thread on /aco/. Do not underestimate the perversion potential of mankind. Since the dawn of time mankind has always dreamed of having sex with anything they possibly can. Who are you to deny the dreams of mankind since time immemorial?
>>
>>157335761
Othinus isn't made of rubber though. 15 cm is about the same size as the average T. There's plenty of other things you can do with a fairy for sure I've read things like it. But some things need magic
>>
>>157335904
You lack imagination.
>>
File: DABFvqRUIAA2Sew.jpg (64KB, 556x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DABFvqRUIAA2Sew.jpg
64KB, 556x585px
>RVR-12 APHARMD Commander
>Balance between short and long range
I'd bet $20 that Shutaura pilots this one. I wish they'd tease some more characters because I'm not sure if they'll expand to magic side people.
>>
>>157335904
she could Give Touma a body job
>>
>>157336006
Im betting its Hamazura
>>
ITT: Aleisters lewdposting
>>
>>157336049
>Aleister conquers the English Commonwealth by having massive orgies with himself till the natives get creeped out and leave the country
>>
>>157335972
I literally said there's plenty of other lewd things they could do. It's just physics in the way of that one. This anon for example >>157336008 points out one possibility. Imagination won't make it fit
>>
>>157335123
I guess what matters to me the most is if it's biologically female
>>
>>157335761
Aogami, get back to making to those dream cards.
>>
>>157336374
That beatdown he suffered could have been avoided if only he had "fuck Kamijou Touma" cards on hand to bribe Mikoto and Misaki with.
>>
>>157333993
Get >>>/out/ of here and go back to >>>/r/eddit.
You know what you did.
>>
File: 1494353312366.png (344KB, 400x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494353312366.png
344KB, 400x572px
Was the summary posted?

>さあ、反撃の時間だ。
>『白き女王』撃破作戦を開始する――!
> 神を超える存在にして、最強最悪の未踏級『白き女王』。
> 現世における全知全能の支配者である彼女は、既存の手段では太刀打ちできない。召喚儀礼や被召物……規定級、神格級、『大三角』含む未踏級の全てを駆使しても、滅ぼすことはできないはずだ。しかし、>城山恭介は為さねばならない。
> ――なら。滅ぼせないなら逆に、創るまでだ。
>『白き女王』を完膚なきまで滅す、新しい『法則』を!!
> 鍵を握るのは、冥乃河葵。
> 新しいルールで創り上げたオリジナルの未踏級を降臨させるその触媒、最初期浄瑠璃方式の人造依代である。
> 復讐鬼ビヨンデッタとも手を組んだ恭介は、葵と接見するため、冥乃河神社へと足を運ぶ。そこで敵として立ちはだかったのは、恭介が過去救ったはずの依代の少女で……!?
>>
>>157336566
If it's the same one that's on Dengeki's site there's nothing new there.
>>
>>157336374
>Aogami saw Touma bring othinus to school
>dream cards of being able to bang a fairy othinus exist now
>meanwhile no doujins here
Why live
>>
>>157336566
Haven't gotten around to translating it, was going to translate and make a thread for it after NT18 translations are done.
>>
File: 1486674918136.jpg (556KB, 1123x1702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486674918136.jpg
556KB, 1123x1702px
>>157336566
I want to fug all the mikos in this series.
>>
>you run into Mikoto
WWYD?
>>
>>157337114
Walk past her. Alternatively, ask her where I can find her cute friend Kuriba.
>>
>>157337114
mock her and tell her she would never be on Touma side and she is weak
>>
>>157337114
>" You don't have to understand magic but you do have to eat these cookies"
>>
File: zap.jpg (102KB, 391x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zap.jpg
102KB, 391x599px
>>157337218
Pictured: anon moments after doing this.
>>
I see at someone have bet saying that Touma family is fake. This is Kamachi so I wouldn't put it past him but it could be his family itself is not normal and there something supernatural about his family as a whole it not like we have lot of info on Touma family. Other then he has a cousin name Tatsugami Otohime which last name meaning Dragon God which could be Touma mother last name before marrying Touma dad.

There could be a chance that Touma Mom and Dad where manipulate into marrying each other to give born to someone like Touma and it didn't have to be Touma just a child born from the two family coming together because there something special about those two family bloodline. Before people say this is wrong remember Crowley is a master of Sex Magic.

It funny because a lot of these question could be answer just by knowing Touma past. The stuff which Touma name being important just make us have to turn our head toward wanting to know Touma past.
>>
>>157337252
Ded
>>157337218
Ded
>>157337161
Ded?
>>157337114
Greet her and proceed to have a conversation.
If she doesnt look like she despises you, you won.
>>
>>157337287
Worth it
>>
>>157337337
Anon I can't understand a word you're saying
>>
>>157337337
Cant you wait until later to post this garbage? No really. Do you honestly think there is someone who gives a fuck about what that wall-o-txt suggests right now? Go jump off a cliff.
>>
Index a shit
>>
>>157337114
Calmly but briskly walk to the other side of the street while avoiding eye contact and thinking happy thoughts. She would be at least number 5 on my, "top 10 motherfuckers to avoid in this shithole of a city" list after all.
>>
>>157337660
I might care if I could parse it. It just takes too long to decode to be worth it
>>
when do we get HQ illustrations
>>
>>157337337
I mean, Toudad's name os literally just one syllable away from being the same as Touma's. I'm sure that could mean something just as chuuni.
>>
>>157337660
If no one cares now what makes you think they'll care later
>>
File: queen_blush.png (436KB, 566x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
queen_blush.png
436KB, 566x712px
>>157336665
Thanks!
>>
>>157337807
White Queen a Whore
>>
File: 1494889661176.jpg (40KB, 286x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494889661176.jpg
40KB, 286x264px
Where's the PV?
>>
>>157337791
Because its bullshit.
>>
>>157337959
That just means no one will ever care
>>
>>157338005
Yeah but people respond to bullshit and give their reason why it is.
>>
>>157338044
That has nothing to with when it gets posted
>>
File: 1495005985911.png (78KB, 250x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495005985911.png
78KB, 250x238px
>>157338044
check'd
>>
>>157337785
I don't know shit about moonrunes but googling it tells me that Toudad's name is made of the kanjis "刀夜" with "夜" meaning "night" and "刀" meaning "sword/katana" or some shit like that.
If I'm right then yeah, it's super chunni.
>>
>>157338149
Night Sword
Knight's Sword
Sword of the Night
Sword of the Knight
--
Try toumom and see what you get from it
>>
>>157338149
Touma's name isn't written in kanji as "The one who purifies god and slays demons" either, it's just the same pronunciation.
>>
>>157338149
>>
>>157338227
Even then, doesn't Kamijou already read as "The One Above God" while Touma reads as "Invisible Demon" or that only happens if you use the kanjis with the same pronunciation?
>>
>>157338247
If only this faggot picked up 300 extra pounds..
>>
File: 1485858648646.jpg (133KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485858648646.jpg
133KB, 1440x810px
>>157338149
All nipponese are like that, anon.
>>
>>157338247
thats a long ass katana
>>
>>157338208
Toumom's name is made of the kanjis "詩菜" with "詩" meaning "poem/poetry" and "菜" meaning "greens" (the vegetable, not the color)
So no, she doesn't have a chunni name.
>>
>>157338286
No, that's more kanji play too. Touma's actual name is pretty normal.
>>
>>157338315
They all have some sort of meaning but Touma has a name with particularly chunni readings.
People should bring it up more often so he feels all embarassed about it.
>>
>tfw still have lots of kamachi novels to read
>just finished HO
>still on OT14
>havent started BS yet
>>
>>157338424
Between Invisible Demon, He Who Purifies Gods and Slays Demons, and The One Above God, I think I'd crawl under a fucking rock. And while under that rock, be concerned about how oddly relevant those names are.
>>
>>157338623
>finished HO before catching up on Index
you don't see that everyday
>>
>>157338673
It was addicting
>>
File: 6-4-1.png (278KB, 795x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6-4-1.png
278KB, 795x700px
>>157338623
Did you get to ZW yet?
>>
>>157338638
Kamisato means God's Village.
>>
>>157338820
Not yet as well
>>
>>157338930
And I obviously meant more kanji wordplay here, not literally.
>>
>>157338673
I remember coming across somebody who picked up Blood Sign first a while back.
>>
>>157337937
October.
>>
>>157337937
Either first week of june or october
>>
>>157338984
I accidentally got someone unfamiliar with Kamachi started with Blood Sign after he saw a pic of Kyousuke on /a/ and started using it as his avatar.
>>
>>157339471
>avatar fagging
Did he get banned?
>>
File: 1494393146703.png (127KB, 467x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494393146703.png
127KB, 467x516px
>>157338673
I almost dropped raildex on ~NT14, came back after reading Zashiki Warashi.
>>
>>157339560
He wasn't using it as his avatar on 4chan, obviously.
>>
File: 1487396512531.jpg (48KB, 283x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487396512531.jpg
48KB, 283x334px
>>157339560
>>
>>157337937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
>>
>>157339565
I'm honestly astounded anyone who can complain about Kamisato made it as far into the series as they did and hadn't already dropped it
>>
File: BloodSign_v02_243.jpg (352KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BloodSign_v02_243.jpg
352KB, 1120x1600px
>>157336566
Oy vey! Why does she resemble a certain someone so much?
>>
>>157339655
Kamisato was okay, his braindead lackeys' weren't.
>>
File: Really.jpg (41KB, 601x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Really.jpg
41KB, 601x601px
So, is the volume worth catching up to the series for or another cliff hanger tier shit?
>>
>>157339759
It's not worth it, you can go back now
>>
>>157339712
>“Yes,” announced Shiroyama Kyousuke. “The original Meinokawa Series. The world’s oldest Joruri Method, which is a White Queen lookalike that has apparently become an object of worship behind the Meinokawa Shrine. I need the help of Meinokawa Aoi.”
Pretty sure the jouri method was one of the many attempts at a way to permanently summon the Queen.
>>
>>157339746
>his braindead lackeys' weren't.

They're just as retarded to 90% of the chicks Touma talks to
>>
>>157339759
>another cliff hanger tier shit
You mean every volume after volume 1?
>>
>>157339759
Nope, just Touma climbing some stairs for an entire volume.
>>
>>157339759
Its about climbing stairs then falling,and a degenerate old man
>>
File: 1493891750451.jpg (39KB, 360x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493891750451.jpg
39KB, 360x360px
>>157339807
I don't like mikoto
>>
>>157328880
>But NT 4 was awesome

It was shit, bunch of literal who's fighting to the death for dozens of pages, maybe if it was animated would be entertaining to watch but boring as fuck to read, only until Touma showed up did the volume get good
>>
>>157339759
Which volume hasn't ended in a cliffhanger? None.
>>
File: Kagun.gif (691KB, 255x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kagun.gif
691KB, 255x209px
>>157339892
You've got garbage taste anon
>>
>>157339892
NT4 is the ultimate pleb filter. Why does it matter if they were literal whos?
Compare it to NT3 where the whole cast was characters we knew yet the volume was still shit.
>>
File: NT_Index_v04_135.jpg (397KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NT_Index_v04_135.jpg
397KB, 1102x1600px
>>157340060
They're not even literal who's anyways as it gave us an introduction to several characters who would later become relevant. It's the exact same shit as Battle Royale
>>
>>157339892
>implying being a literally who matters when it's Kamachi writing them
>>
>>157339965
10
>>
>>157340159
>>157339965
11
>>
White Queen shall be raped
>>
>>157340159
NT10 ended in Aleister clashing with the magic gods. Unless we're talking OT, which has lots of volumes where nothing happens
>>
>>157339565
I read the 8 Zashiki Warashi volumes in like 3 days (js06 had barely started on volume 9 at the time). I couldn't stop reading once I really got into it.
Up to this day I still regret not following the translations as they were released so I could join the two people who read it at the time.
>>
>>157339655
Kamisato was a prick, but I kind of liked his contrast with Touma except for the kaiju part.
>>
File: 878687768678.png (339KB, 412x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
878687768678.png
339KB, 412x1000px
>>157340269
It's not like we really discussed much then, it was really more of an attempt to stifle the rampant shitposting at the time.
>>
>>157340060
> Why does it matter if they were literal whos?
Because people read Raildex for their favourite characters like Touma, Accelerator, Mikoto, Index and Styil, retard.
>>
>>157340386
You forgot Kuroko
>>
>>157340386
>not reading it to see how far it will go
also it must suck reading it for fucking Styil and Index herself
>>
>>157340060
>Why does it matter if they were literal whos?

Because how can i give a fuck about who's fighting who when i don't know a single one of these guys until they just showed up? Especially the way the previous volume ended i wasn't interested in a random battle royale. Especially when it started off with characters you was familiar with then they disappeared completely.

>>157340123
>They're not even literal who's anyways as it gave us an introduction to several characters who would later become relevant

Are you not reading what you type? You're trying to justify their existence in later volumes. Only a few actually stayed relevant anyways.

> It's the exact same shit as Battle Royale
Don't give me that crap, the MAIN PARTY of OT15 was with characters you was completely familiar with, even a side character got a major role their. Not to mention it all happened in the main city and not some random area.
>>
>>157340386
I like to read Index for reasons like that.
>>
>>157340386
>favorite
>Index
Pick one
>>
>>157336467
Touma considered him a possible asset in battle. He clearly allowed himself to be hurt so that he can use the memory for masochistic dreamfuel.
>>
>>157340474
>Touma considered him a possible asset in battle.

When did that happen? Never saw Touma treating him as anything other than his annoying perverted friend.
>>
>>157340500
OT1
>>
File: New mission.png (285KB, 688x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New mission.png
285KB, 688x386px
>>157340500
The one and only time Touma could have rated him fairly because of past experiences we don't know about, the first volume
>>
File: 1491130248496.png (606KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491130248496.png
606KB, 800x1131px
>>
>>157339965
NT6
>>
>>157340434
90% of Battle Royale was not about Accelerator or Tsuchimikado try reading it again. Hamazura we had seen literally once before that and everyone else was new if you were reading it in release order and hadn't read it after watching Railgun. You can absolutely justify their existence with later volumes, if NT4 was all about just one set of characters none of which you ever see again and Touma never showed up I'd agree it should be an SS. But it wasn't and it was an introduction for new characters and expanding GREMLIN. Don't be a moron.
>>
File: 1476949668387.jpg (77KB, 500x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476949668387.jpg
77KB, 500x585px
>I can't allow anyone to be more powerful than me
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>157340529
>>157340525
I only remember Touma mentioning Aogami lives as a freeloader in a bakery because he likes the cute maid uniforms there.
>>
>>157340060
>Compare it to NT3 where the whole cast was characters we knew yet the volume was still shit

Because that wasn't a battle royale
>>
>>157340386
>People read Index for Stiyl
Oh man am I laughing. There's hundreds of characters in Index and you really should have been used to that by the time you manage to make it to NT4
>>
>>157340560
Her contact with the Queen during the crossovers had a bad influence on her and now she thinks she has to be the strongest being in existence in order to mindbreak the T.
>>
File: Itsuwa.png (396KB, 690x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Itsuwa.png
396KB, 690x390px
>>157340577
>But that just meant he needed to call someone. Like Aogami Pierce or that Biri Biri girl
Misaka Mikoto. The faces of a few tough people who he would not have to worry about
getting involved in this kind of trouble floated up in his mind.
>>
>>157340386
fuck you thats one of the reasons why I like Index. Literal whos take some of the spotlight and fight is fun
>>
File: Aogami is OP.png (17KB, 629x161px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aogami is OP.png
17KB, 629x161px
>>157340577
Touma rates Aogami on a similar level to Mikoto in terms of not needing to worry about them getting in trouble if they help him
>>
>>157340560
It means she sees through the lies of Academy City. She does not fear magic as they do. Using the AAA she has brought peace, freedom and security to her future boyfriend.
>>
>>157340664
>fear
You mean is unable to figure out that when people are talking about it they aren't making shit up.
Noone in AC actually fears magic.
>>
>>157340646
>>157340639

I wonder how strong he really is if that is the case. Why he didn't show that strength when he fought Touma during NT9?
>>
File: bz.jpg (243KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bz.jpg
243KB, 1344x756px
>>157340664
>Using the AAA she has brought peace, freedom and security to her future boyfriend.
Etzali is a lucky guy.
>>
>>157340758
Aogami knows Touma well enough he probably knows about IB and it might not work on Touma
>>
>>157340758
Cause Aogami is a bro.
>>
>>157340823
He still tried to stab him
>>
>>157340795
Touma's entire class knows about IB or at the very least it's aftereffects.
Imagine if everyone else on the planet figured out Touma's hand before biribiri does?
>>
>>157340884
He knows Touma's misfortune requires something bad to happen to him. If he didn't try to stab him then imagine the worse things that could have happened.
>>
>>157340735
Don't lecture me, anon. If you are not with me, then you are my enemy.
>>
>>157325859
Maybe her ability to be a supercomputer makes her unable to see common or simple things, it happens with genies people.
>>
>>157340934
What? Anon that was a world where he was twisted to hate him. Aogami didn't decide to not hurt Touma out of the goodness of his heart
>>
>>157340542
>90% of Battle Royale was not about Accelerator or Tsuchimikado try reading it again

Yeah a good 50/60 was with Group, that's a lot more worth it than NT4's literal who's through the whole thing. You even saw normal characters involved in the volume like flowerhead chick and LO since it was in a familiar city. Yeah we saw hamazura in the skill outs arc and then was fleshed out more here after his boss died in 15.

>You can absolutely justify their existence with later volumes

Nah because it don't matter, talking only about this volume and if someone read this shit first time they would be bored out of their minds until Touma shows up.

>But it wasn't and it was an introduction for new characters and expanding GREMLIN

Yeah with a few who who actually mattered out of the entire shitfest of new characters
>>
>“Ten thousand fifty three causes of death have appeared here in all. As expected of a location deeply related to the world’s largest gun nation, many people have died here. …I will use all of these to kill you. And if I kill you, I will use your cause of death somewhere."
They were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, So were all those dead people from WWII or something else?
>>
>>157341176
>Nah because it don't matter, talking only about this volume and if someone read this shit first time they would be bored out of their minds until Touma shows up.
If they read this far and absolutely needed Touma or Accelerator to show up to find it "interesting" they have bigger problems
>>
File: ilp94.jpg (137KB, 800x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ilp94.jpg
137KB, 800x540px
>>157341176
OT15 had more characters in it than NT4, and more of them never even appeared again, except for a shitty cameo or battle in Railgun's Daihaiseisai arc. Hamazura, Kakine's few moments of competence, and the black wings were the highlight of it, while at least NT4 had a more interesting setting than the usual, and actually properly introduced important characters like Othinus, Ollerus, and reintroduced Fiamma back into the story.

Seriously, the idea of "literal whos" doing MC stuff is supposed to be an appeal to the story, because you don't need 40+ volumes of a MC or two doing everything.
>>
>>157341307
Touma and accel weren't the only characters that existed before NT4
>>
>>157341228
> As expected of a location deeply related to the world’s largest gun nation
Something related to the US, I guess.
>>
>>157341307
If you've read it is far, you're without a doubt attached to either Touma or Accelerator. Maybe even both. It's not unreasonable to want one or both to appear
>>
Rakko's sniper is pretty convenient.

I like it. Really.
>>
>>157341176
>Yeah we saw hamazura in the skill outs arc and then was fleshed out more here after his boss died in 15.
Shit, you know that reminds me of someone. Like maybe Kihara Kagun who was fleshed out in NT4?
>>
>>157341440
>>157341478
You can "want" them to appear, but part of the appeal of Index is literally new characters that do their own thing
>>
File: NT_Index_v04_376.jpg (280KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NT_Index_v04_376.jpg
280KB, 1100x1600px
>>157341478
You're in luck, one of them did. But if you've made it to NT4 and never once liked any of the new characters that were introduced what are you doing?
>>
>>157341000
I must be thinking of another less severe incident where they began arguing over porn.
>>
>>157341452
My only guess is the battle of Leyte Gulf
>>
>>157341478
I absolutely don't need a character I like to appear to like a volume or think its good.
>>
>>157341577
That happens plenty of times to be sure, but no one's asking why in a play fight Aogami didn't bust out all the moves or why Tsuchimikado doesn't nuke them with magic. The time in NT9 is clearly what people are talking about as "proof" he has no powers, though he might just know it won't work.
>>
File: rgbd_02.jpg (36KB, 300x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rgbd_02.jpg
36KB, 300x580px
>>157341478
The side characters are the best characters though.
>>
>>157341408
>introduced important characters like Othinus, Ollerus, and reintroduced Fiamma back into the story

When i said this volume was shit i said before touma showed up at the end, i admit the rest was good with Othinus/Ollerus and Fiamma showing up. But that battle royale iitself was a snoozefest, doesn't matter if OT15 had more characters, GROUP took enough portion of the volume anyways.

>nd more of them never even appeared again

Most of them died though, GROUP showed up after in 19 and Hamazura's sluts stayed around for a while while kakine fucked around for a bit.

>Seriously, the idea of "literal whos" doing MC stuff is supposed to be an appeal to the story

Nah that shit can't run, when you have a large universe like Index with huge roster of a cast, deciding to make 80% of a volume with completely new people with not 1 person relevant fight to the death, can't be expecting readers to give a single fuck in the volume.
>>
>>157341478
You are a idiot . I dont need my favorite characters to show up to make a volume good hell if Kamachi made another whole volume of new characters doing their own shit that correlates to the main plot then Im fine with it
>>
>>157341628
He was the most hated man on the planet in that phase since you jogged my memory. Everyone should have known that using their powers against him wouldn't fucking work.
>>
>>157341743
>Nah that shit can't run
It's literally just you anon
>>
>>157341592
The biggest naval battle in history
>>
>>157341544
>literally new characters that do their own thing

But that's the only volume that went out of it's way to shut out any familiar character, even side ones to just randoms for large portion of it's time.
>>
>>157341858
>that went out of it's way to shut out any familiar character
It didn't shut anyone out, considering characters did appear.
>>
>>157341743
>Mina Mathers hasn't been in any books before this so why should I give a shit about her
To put that into perspective for you a bit anon. You don't need to have been in many volumes before to matter or be interesting
>>
>>157341619
>>157341771
When did I say it was absolutely necessary for a beloved character to appear for a volume to be good? I'm not the original guy that started this conversation. My contribution to the discussion begins here >>157341478
I said it's not unreasonable for people want one or both of them to appear. Not that volumes are bad if they dont appear. Read closer before you go calling other people idiots, idiot.
>>
>>157341993
You chose to reply to a comment that talks about having the absolute need(not desire) to have either one appear is a bad thing, your fault for putting yourself in that position
>>
File: icd_28.jpg (395KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
icd_28.jpg
395KB, 1080x720px
>>157341489
I like her in general.
>>
File: 2BYaoyT.jpg (826KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2BYaoyT.jpg
826KB, 2448x3264px
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3#Part_10
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_4
>>
>>157342079
Here we go...
>>
>>157342079
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3&oldid=519186

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_4&oldid=519185

Before someone asks.
>>
>>157342079
I hate having to use the permanent link every time. Baka-Tsuki needs to fix their caching mechanism.
>>
File: aleister_panic.jpg (134KB, 595x780px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aleister_panic.jpg
134KB, 595x780px
>>157342079
>>157342142
I'M GOING IN
>>
>>157341983
But the most of the people there weren't, literally wasn't interested in anyone besides Kagun.
>>
Did they really turn Touma into a super special snowflake with super powers? I liked him just being a normal guy who took away snowflake powers.
>>
>>157342079
Ded link????????
>>
>>157342079
> All that Othinus jelly
>>
>>157342287
No he's a normal snowflake you can find anywhere with a power that's not even that special
>>
Railgun S3 when?
>>
>>157342079
>“I won’t tell you not to go running ahead. That would be like telling a bird not to fly or a fish not to swim. But if you do start running, don’t give into despair. Abandoning thought is just being lazy. When you’re running recklessly forward is exactly when you need to remain calm. You need to make use of all your power to return alive.”
It's better when Kamachi does things like this to point out Othinus understands Touma rather than memeing it for the 17th time I think
>>
>“Hmm,” said Mina. “It seems to me like a very bad idea to bring up that name so soon after she had her heart broken, but are you the type that enjoys bullying the girl you like?”
Bully master Touma
>>
> Even an esper who could directly manipulate gravitons had only been able to produce explosions.
Man, early Railgun. How nostalgic.
>>
>“Sniff, sniff. …And you are covered in a mixture of a few odd scents.”
>“You held more than one girl in your arms on the way here, didn’t you? Really, how could you not notice you were getting these indecent smells on you? Honestly…”
Does understanding Touma come with the ability to get a scent fetish?
>>
All railgun OPs sound the same
>>
>>157342456
Whose name.
Sorry, cant get to it now.
>>
File: 1488722669825.png (380KB, 762x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488722669825.png
380KB, 762x344px
>“Every man and every woman is a star.” Mina Mathers whispered what sounded like a password
>>
>>157342509
Every star in the sky is a proxy
>>
>>157342499
She's fucking with him about Fran
>>
>>157342489
Sweet. Othi-chan is jealous.
>>
>>157342566
It reminds me of a cat and how it'll rub along your legs to get its scent on you
>>
>“The view from below is incredible,” said Mina. “Yes, look at her tremble… This is a strange feeling you can never get from a miniskirt café model.”
>>
>>157342142

The heck. It never update on https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3&direction=next&oldid=519095

It's kinda irritating. I miss the old days.
>>
>. Even an esper who could directly manipulate gravitons had only been able to produce explosions.
Did Kamachi just referenced that dude from Railgun
>>
Well I guess we know why a teleporter was needed to reach Aleister's room
>>
>>157342744
Because the WB has no doors?
>>
>“Imagine Breaker’s power is only noticeable when surrounded by people with supernatural powers. Kamijou Touma will not express his tendency toward conflict if no one needing help is within arm’s reach. …And yet you were able to make your presence perfectly known. Why was that? Isn’t it obvious? Because a stage covering western Tokyo was remade into an esper development institution that followed the perfect theory that would allow Kamijou Touma his greatest performance.”
>Why were esper powers seen as perfectly normal?
>…Because someone had set it up that way.
>Why had students been able to wield supernatural powers in the streets without anyone questioning it?
>…Because someone had set it up that way.
>Why were there holes in the system which allowed frequent incidents which would enrage this boy?
>…Because someone had set it up that way.
>Why had the adults repeatedly plotted to fulfill their selfish desires within the city’s darkness?
>…Because someone had set it up that way.

>AC exists for the sake of Kamijou Touma
Now that is a delicious twist
>>
>>157342079
>He had seen more than enough despair when dealing with Othinus.

>So he could handle this.

if he couldn't then that nt9 hell would have been for nothing
>>
File: toumaaaaaa.gif (920KB, 500x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toumaaaaaa.gif
920KB, 500x245px
>>157342785
SWEAT RELEASE OF DEATH WHEN?
>>
> imaginary number district
FUCK
>>
>>157342543
Oh. Not good.
>>
>“He intends to destroy all phases,” whispered Mina Mathers, someone else who had once lost to Crowley and vanished in the depths of disappointment and despair. “So that everyone can laugh like normal and cry like normal. So that every man and every woman is a star. So that the people can be freed from the sparks created by the collisions between phases and from the spray that failed to become miracles. So that he can build a world that is built up by the accumulated efforts of individuals and not influenced by prayers or divine punishment. Only once he achieves that will he believe he has truly fulfilled his duty as a father.”
Fuck man Im really hoping Aleister wins by the end of the series
>>
File: 1486094747011.png (903KB, 1161x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486094747011.png
903KB, 1161x767px
>Imagine Breaker. The ultimate exorcising spiritual item created from a certain Saint’s right hand.
>>
>It could be a fire wand, a water cup, a wind dagger, or an earth disc. Mathers controlled all things on the material level by sending those symbolic weapons floating around him.
Oh shit, those are Birdway weapons
>>
> If Kamijou Touma had been a sensory boy who loved cooking, this city would have been overrun with cooking battles that stimulated the senses with flavors, colors, smells, sounds, and aromas.
Shokugeki no Touma
>>
>>157343196
>IMAGINE BREAKER IS MADE OF JESUS
TOUMA IS 1/4TH JESUS
>>
>It can be helped
Aleister is becoming one of the best characters
>>
>“If you were not that way, Academy City would not have taken this form,” said Aleister’s voice. “If you could be activated by different conditions, there would have been no need to construct the tragedies that make you shine.”
>If Kamijou Touma had been an intellectual boy who loved shogi, this city would have been filled with people sitting at shogi boards and moving shogi pieces.
>If Kamijou Touma had been a sensory boy who loved cooking, this city would have been overrun with cooking battles that stimulated the senses with flavors, colors, smells, sounds, and aromas.
>If Kamijou Touma had been an athletic boy who loved mountain climbing, this city would have been packed with climbing duels in which contestants climbed up the walls of the high-rise buildings.
>But that boy had entrusted his life and lifestyle to his right fist.
>Thus, Academy City had taken this form. So that it allowed his violence to bloom to its fullest.
>“I was the one that prepared the board, lined up the pieces, and constructed the stage.”
>“…”
>“But, Kamijou Touma, I modelled it all after your free Thelema.”
>Which one of them was the primary offender and which one was the accomplice?


EVERY SINGLE TRAGEDY THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF AC HAPPENED BECAUSE TOUMA EXISTED
>>
Season 3 can't come fucking soon enough.

If NT19 gets released in October, it would be more hype to announce S3 on fallfest after another blackbuster volume
>>
>>157343196
>>157343253
>search "saint right hand"
>top result: Stephen of Hungary
>"Stephen's intact dexter, or right hand, became the subject of a cult."

Seems like a bit of an obscure character to give rise to Imagine Breaker of all things but I don't have any better leads at the moment.

>>157343211
Yeah, Birdway was definitely inspired by Mathers and the Golden cabal. I liked that detail as well.
>>
>>157342079
That's quite a big update compared to 2 days prior.
>>
File: 1483457574572.png (772KB, 740x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483457574572.png
772KB, 740x720px
>>157343351
Frenda died because of Touma

What a fucking bitch
>>
>>157343211
That's just the standard minor arcana suits, hell if you played P3, then don't those cards you choose after a battle seem familiar now?
>>
>>157342079
>It can be helped and we need not restrain our tears and bite our lip when faced with tragedy.
Holy shit.
>>
>>157343404
St Germain was right all along
>>
>literally all of it is touma's fault
So that perfect nt9 world could happen in the true phase

Touma just needs to die!
>>
>>157343404
Don't forget the Sisters, Sherry's friend, all the child errors who are living a shitty abused life so on so forth
>>
File: 1487615771164.png (372KB, 683x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487615771164.png
372KB, 683x672px
>all of this
>>
So which saint was IB from?
>>
>>157343458
More like Touma should have never existed, if we had gotten Soma instead of Touma, Index would be living the dream right now, and there'd be a whole lot less tragedies and deaths from AC's existence
>>
>>157343404
Haruue had to suffer because of Touma

Fucking hell
>>
>People now will start blaming Touma for existing
Fukou da
>>
>If I had to choose between right and wrong, I would say the path you’ve walked is undoubtedly wrong
Between like and dislike, it was dislike.
>>
So everything really is Touma's fault.
>>
>>157343498
see
>>157343376
>>
>>157343574
St Germain was right holy hell
>>
>“Stairs…?” whispered Index.

>Yes, a spiraling stairway wrapped around the large space. Instead of stone or metal, it seemed to be made of smooth porcelain or glass.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AIWASS HELP ME
>>
So how about Kamisato's right hand?
>>
>>157343608
Crowley really loves hurting himself
>>
>>157343351
death seems to be the only option touma needs
>>
>>157343629
It was born from the Magic Gods starting to doubt Touma and his ability to help all the Magic Gods out in not fucking over the world with their humongous power levels after that cunt Othinus stole him away
>>
>Touma really caused all the suffering
Meme magic proven real once again.
>>
>>157343629
We already know about it. As for IB, nothing has be retconned or anything of the sort. We know that IB changes its form based on the user before it, and the one before Touma had it as a hand too, and it was somehow removed from him and turned into a hand shaped arrow. Now we need to know how it got to Touma.
>>
>>157343650
It's just time to kill the 6 gorillion once again
>>
>>157343351
RANKO DIED BECAUSE OF TOUMA
FUCK YOU TOUMA YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>157343603
Well it makes the perfect NT9 world even more legit. Come to think of it there were people in that world Touma didnt know, like Frenda and Amai Aoi.
>>
>“Let’s do this.”

>“No words are necessary. We know each other better than that.”

>Oddly, that turn of phrase brought a smile to Kamijou’s lips.

>This was truly his first time meeting this “human”.
I dont know why but I really like this scene
>>
>>157343692
Literally who?
>>
>>157343458
Othinus was right.
She did literally nothing wrong and Touma should have sacrificed himself for the world's happiness.
>>
File: 1455729638554.jpg (41KB, 375x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455729638554.jpg
41KB, 375x546px
>“I lost the arrow in that conflict. And I needed to acquire it once it appeared again. So it would be no exaggeration to say I built Academy City in order to attract the Kamijou Touma who would eventually be born.”
>he needed "The One Who Purifies God and Destroys Magic" to be born
>>
>>157343458
Now I wonder what kind of boy brought about the kind AC that existed in the Perfect World, it sure wasn't the Shogi Master, or Cooking Master Boy
>>
>>157343718
>like Frenda
but he used to know
>>
>>157343351
Not exactly.
Going by ehat is said. Its all in what kind of person he is. But now, there is no going back
>Captcha: RESERVE BREAKFAST
No. Not for you Index.
>>
Why does Aleister remind me a lot of Dr. Manhattan? Of course, Dr. M already lost his humanity but the fact that he sees the future as fixed is like how Crowley sees everything he does as useless since it would all lead to failure.
>>
>>157339892
>would be entertaining to watch but boring as fuck to read
Seems like the whole Index for me, maybe even all LNs in general.
>>