[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9

File: hqdefault.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
Who would win?
>>
>>156324825
page 10
>>
Itachi most likely
>>
>>156324825
Madara
>>
>>156324825
pain easily. Genjutsu doesnt work and Itachi doesnt have counter vs Almighty push
>>
>>156326814
What makes you think genjutsu wouldn't work on Pain?

Also,

>Itachi doesnt have counter vs Almighty push
What is Susano'o
>>
>>156326854
because pain is literally a empty puppet.
Normal Susano would get wtf rekt if he tried to use it.
>>
Are we talking zombie mode or normal? Because Itachi is a pretty fragile glass cannon if I remember correctly and in zombie mode Itachi could barely beat Pain with the help of Bee and Naruto.
>>
>>156326983
He barely beat Nagato, not pain. We are talking about Pain vs Itachi. But Itachi gets wtf rekt anyway.
>>
>>156326953
Normal genjutsu wouldn't work, but I'm pretty sure Itachi could keikaku a way to look all Pains in the eye at least once.
>>
File: GaiVersusAkatsuki_07_by_Mag_nit.jpg (273KB, 686x982px) Image search: [Google]
GaiVersusAkatsuki_07_by_Mag_nit.jpg
273KB, 686x982px
>>
>>156327022
What is the difference between Pain and Nagato when it comes to powerlevels? I thought Pain was just one of the bodies that Nagato remote controlled and had the same powers?
>>
>>156327080
Pain has the advantage of numbers and is able to revive downed Pains while Nagato was basically crippled.
>>
>>156327080
Nagato has all the power at once, whereas as pain he controls different bodies, each with different powers.
>>
When itachi and sasuke fought kabuto, why did they both end up in the same genjutsu world when kabuto used his genjutsu?
Feel like kabuto should have won
>>
>>156327151
He didn't use genjutsu.
>>
>>156324825
Fuck off narutards
>>
>>156327151
I still to this day don't know how Izanami is supposed to work. I would probably understand if I read up on it, but from the manga description 4+ years ago I didn't understand.
>>
>>156327186
He used the girls flutes and put them both in a genjutsu. I thought each genjutsu world would be seperate, but they were both in the same one and looked at eachothers sharingan to get out
>>
>>156327246
Izanami was an asspull jutsu to help Itachi win. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: Nagato_Impaled.png (2MB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nagato_Impaled.png
2MB, 1912x1080px
>>156324825
>>
>>156324825
Saitama will win.
>>
>>156324825
Pain easily. Maybe Itachi could pull something on Nagato since it's a single body, but 6 bodies will absolutely destroy Itachi.
>>
>>156324825
Itachi has already cast Izanami on him 35 minutes ago.
>>
>>156327801
I think you're in the wrong thread, pal.
>>
>>156327724
>>156327893
>>156326814
>actually thinking that Kishi would ever let his husbando lose
>>
>>156328445
This... pain SHOULD win but he wouldnt. Itachi would bring out another asspull forbidden jutsu that instantly kills your oppenent but you lose the sight in 1 eye
>>
>>156328527
That's what happened with Kabuto I guess. Kishi still had the decency to show Kabuto fucking up Itachi but he had to be saved like nothing bad happened so the fandom wouldn't cry. Kishi even kinda went out of his way to make Sasuke look like the weak link even though he's arguably better than Itachi in most areas.
>>
>>156328685
To be fair, Itachi had to hold back against Kabuto because he needed him alive
>>
File: genjutsu.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genjutsu.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>genjutsu doesnt work on pain
>>
>>156328814
If the infinite tsukuyomi is any indication, visual genjutsu doesn't work on rinnegans.
>>
>>156328814
That was a sound Genjutsu which paralyzed the body as well as the mind.
I assume normal Genjutsu could be cancelled by disturbing the chakra flow like Kyubi can do to Naruto, since the Pains are chakra-controlled puppets.
Maybe it can't. But even then it'd probably only work on the targetted body, considering the other Pain bodies sneaked up behind Jiraya after the frog song.
>>
>>156328915

no they sneaked up on him after he released the genjutsu cause he thought they were all dead
>>
>>156328915
>I assume normal Genjutsu could be
Genjutsu works however the plot demands it to. It is the true asspull no jutsu.
>>
>>156328956
Yeah, but that happened pretty fast. Like 3 panels after he had stabbed them. I assume they were never affected.

>>156328988
True. I like how everyone and their mother look at Itachi in the eyes before they fight and he never uses Genjutsu at that moment.

Kishimoto is a hack.
>>
Pain. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.
>>
It would be pretty wierd if the sharingan beat rinnegan considering all the lore behind the two
>>
Sasuke.
>>
>>156324825
Humanity.
>>
File: 1491278726885.gif (794KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491278726885.gif
794KB, 500x281px
>>156324825

>Implying Hitachi wouldn't just pull out his anal beads and totsuka blade and seal Ache inside the blade, then somodize him with the beads, and then trap him inside a Teriyaki genjutsu so he can get fucked for eternity inside eternity.
>>
>>156326953

-Not naruto's master roshi- trapped 3 of Nagato's puppets inside a genjutsu, and then killed them with it when it was stablished from the start genjutsu can't directly kill you.

So rules mean shit.
>>
>>156332537
He actually stabbed their guts with giant-ass swords. You're right about rules, though.
>>
Jiriya took out 3 Pain bodies with simple Sage mode. Itachi without Ninja aids should win.
>>
>>156332882
>simple Sage Mode
That shit is OP. Remember when Itachi with unlimited stamina, no ninja aids and regen got his shit stomped by a Sage Mode?
>>
>>156324825
Itachi has the perfect offense and defense.
A sword that cuts through anything and seals whoever it hits in an eternal genjutsu and a shield that's impenetrable.
As stated by Zetsu "In this state he is invincible"
Itachi has always been OP, if not because of his powers then his mind.
When resurrected after he regained control of his body it took him about five seconds to dispatch Nagato who was man handling Bee and Naruto.
Pain is susceptible to genjutsu Jiriya used it to kill a few.
>>
>>156333238
Nagato wasn't as suited to fight Itachi as Pain is. Susano can probably catch one or even two bodies with the sword, but 6? No way.
>>
File: n357coverhq2r3h2copiaaz8.jpg (77KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
n357coverhq2r3h2copiaaz8.jpg
77KB, 547x800px
Unironically the strongest Akatsuki member and only lost by ass pull
>>
>>156333490
He was ridiculously durable. If not for lel-lightning or meme-suicide he'd have won.
>>
>>156324825
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>156333490
Sasukes' best and most credible win in the series.
>>
>>156333354
Are you talking Tendo pain?
He is directly controlled by Nagato with only a fraction (telekinesis) of his power.
If you're saying all 6, Naruto was able to defeat most using strategy alone which is Itachis greatest asset.
Nagato may of had Rennigan but he was an Uzimaki he could never actually be on say Madara level who would mop the floor with Itachi.
We got to see Pain pummel the hidden leaf, we never actually got to see what Itchi was capable of, going all out.
Not saying it wouldn't be hard fought, I just don't see Pain pulling a win with his brute force against someone with Itachis mind and OP susanoo
>>
>>156333738
back to your generals
>>
>>156333745
triggered
>>
>>156333749
I'm talking about the 6 Pains.

>Naruto was able to defeat most using strategy alone
Naruto had the backup of 3 giant frogs and 2 old super strong frogs with centuries of experience, prep time with Sage Mode clones left behind and knowledge of the Pains powers, including the most critical, Tendo's 5 seconds Shinra Tensei.

Naruto didn't just use strategy but also the incredible brute force that comes with SM. Invisible frog punches that one-shot super durable fuckers, Genkidamas, shuriken nukes and chakra that turn you into stone helped a lot.

While Itachi may be able to dish out comparable attacks with Susano, he lacks the endurance to keep them coming. And he needs these kind of attacks to deal with the Pains, they're extremely durable.

Pain is like a counter designed for Itachi, because they're a battle of attrition, so the usual one-shot tactics can't work.
>>
>>156333490
>strongest Akastki memeber
>beaten by Itachi staring at him
As well I think the only members he could actually take would be Hidan and Sasori
>>
>>156333805
Back to fucking >>>/reddit/, Narutard
>>
>>156333986
He could probably take on Kisame. Just fly around and bomb the fucking shark.
>>
>>156333986
Didn't Deidara develop a counter to the Sharingan? That's why Sasuke struggled like fuck against him, and Sasori is actually the strongest Akatsuki not named Obito. Shame we got to see what his last forbidden scroll was.
>>
>>156333986
Pretty much everyone who hasnt specifically trained to battle uchihas would lose to Itachi.
How many characters has the ability to escape the torture world kakashi was put in, kakashi who had sharingan and was hokage level in ability.
>>
>>156333963
Great points but again we don't really know the full extent of Itachis power.
I find it hard to believe he knows no summoning jutsu.
Even going off what we do know Itachi never goes in blind he's a tactician first and foremost, though it may not be the deciding factor genjutsu would even the odds.
I don't figure it would take Itachi long to figure out the workings of Pain again being astute is his strongest weapon, as well Pain is brute force fighter which again is why it took no time for Itachi to seal Nagato, Pain being an extension of Nagato. The numbers would be the only real factor that could give pain the win.
If Itachi could settle it fast as I assume he would aim to then I have to stand by what I said, however if Pain could draw out the fight Itachi is not known for his Chakra reserves.
If we're talking just Tendo Pain, in my opinion he would not last long.
>>
I tend to think that Sharingan is inferior to both the Rinnengan and Byakugan

Both Rinnengan and Byakugan manifests itself in pure Otsutsuki clan, while Sharingan only manifest itself (as regular sharingan and not part of Rinnengan) in Indra, which is 2 generation after the OG
>>
>>156334101
His "weapon saved to take out itachi" was his giant exploding puppet.
Deidara wasn't weak but he never developed a counter to someone like Itachis genjutsu.
No doubt in my mind he would pummel Tsunade
>>
>>156334227
Originally maybe, however the sharningan went from a mimicking/heightened reaction time power to a whole grab bag. Byakugan stayed the same and of course Rinnengan is far superior to everything but Sasanoo and Tobis ability.
>>
>>156334201
>I find it hard to believe he knows no summoning jutsu.
Probably has some, maybe crow related stuff. But with his limited chakra pool that wouldn't help much against Pain's unending summons (seriously they just keep coming and some of them can't die)

>I don't figure it would take Itachi long to figure out the workings of Pain
The problem is that you figure out most of Pain's abilities when they fuck you up.
The resurection body? Yeah, you notice that when he saved the bodies you had trouble killing.
The ninjutsu absorbing guy? He just absorbed your last dangerous attack.
Tendo's Shinra Tensei ? He blocked another attack or/and fucked you up with it.

The only ability that Itachi would figure out without losing a lot of stamina or taking a hit would be the shared vision, I guess. The summoning too, because it's obvious.

>If we're talking just Tendo Pain, in my opinion he would not last long.
Yeah, I assume he might be able to lol-oneshot him with Susano. That's very arbitrary because these things work (or not) like the plot requires them to, but I feel like he'd pull that.
But the 6? Naruto SM had everything needed to fight the fuckers, a big handicap working for him, intels and a specialized team, and still got fucked up. Keep in mind he's at least Kage level.

Pain is ridiculously strong and polyvalent.
>>
>>156334227
Sage of six paths had the first Sharningan. It's
Byakugan > Sharnningan > EMS > Renningan

And I know I butchered all of those spelling wise.
Sage of six paths had byakugan, it developed in sharnengan and eventually rennigan
>>
File: 1472334439649.png (251KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1472334439649.png
251KB, 1190x906px
>>156334076
>>
>>156334227
Well, if you believe in evolution, the subsequent generation is genetically better than previous ones
>>
>>156334427
You can't rule out that they are effected by Genjutsu however, this could definitely change the situation.
Jiriya managed to take out 3 with genjutsu so lets say Itachi did the same. 3 on 1 is just a matter of Sasanoo.
He doesn't have much for chakra reserves but sick/ not trying was able spam genjutsu on Sasuke and continue to use MS while nonchalantly taking out Orchimaru.

Ultimately you're right, it's what the plot demands, I'm just saying he has the ability to win, depending on what's going on it could be either ones match.
unlike say Tsunade who could have all that info, a years prep time and unlimited chakra and would still probably do about as well as Konohamaru.
>>
Itachi, by pulling something exceptionally convenient out of his ass.

Fighting against a nigh-immortal being? Oh look, a sword capable of perfect sealing, that unlike Shiki Fuujin, doesn't require suicide and has no known loopholes.
Turned into a mind-controlled zombie? How fortunate, the postmortem proxy genjutsu that was supposed to enslave your brother conveniently "backfired" and perfectly countered the technique.
Facing opponent who did his homework and prepared counters to your abilities? Let me tell you a tale of super special forbidden eye technique that can bypass anti-genjutsu measures and requires opponent to have a specific identity issues, since apparently was created to stop Uchiha from abusing Izanagi. Because you know, a jutsu that makes you fucking blind after casting it twice is very abusable.
>>
>>156324825
Realistically, without any Kishi asspulling for Itachi, then Pain. Itachi, I'm assuming he's not in Edo Tensei mode, has a limited amount of chakra and using Susanoo is supposed to hurt like hell so I doubt he can use it for long. And as Susanoo happens to be the only real defense he's got against something like Shinra Tensei, all Pain has to do is wait him out until he runs out of chakra or stops using Susanoo from the pain.

You have to remember, Pain (Nagato) is an Uzumaki, the guys are known for having gigantic amounts of chakra, a lot more than other people. He can afford to spam his shit while Itachi quite possibly can't. There's also the issue of the degrading eyesight for Itachi so he can't really spam shit like Amaterasu either way. Even Naruto had to rely on Kurama to beat Pain, otherwise Pain would've captured him after the whole Hinata confession scene. Pain would win if battles were realistic.

Of course in Edo Tensei everything changes because your eyesight won't degrade, you have infinite chakra and your body regenerates on auto. Itachi can literally spam Amaterasu on Pain and stay in Susanoo 24/7 so he's pretty much untouchable by all of Pain's attacks.
>>
>>156335661
I mean, to be perfectly fair, Izanagi has a lot of potential for abuse. It doesn't have to even be YOUR eyes that casts it. If it were me, if I went blind I'd just steal another set of Sharingan from another Uchiha and abuse Izanagi again and repeat the process all over. Heck, I could even do it like Danzo and plant Sharingan eyes all over my body for Izanagi spamming. Makes sense why other Uchiha felt the need to do something to punish the shit out of people who did shit like that.
>>
>>156335661
>Oh look, a sword capable of perfect sealing, that unlike Shiki Fuujin, doesn't require suicide and has no known loopholes.
Only one in existence.
>"backfired" and perfectly countered the technique.
Uh yeah, because it was made to ensnare his own eyes.
>created to stop Uchiha
Obviously given the context that he uses it in, it was not "just" created to combat the Uchiha. Izanami is an Izanagi just cast on someone else. It doesn't have to exclusively deal with mental health. That's just the effect. Also, he uses Izanagi to survive the lightning OHKO that Sasuke tried on him. You can tell because he's blind in one eye after. So he does have some experience with it.
>>
>>156333986
Deidara said that Sasori was stronger then him so it would just be Hidan.
>>
>>156336662
>Also, he uses Izanagi to survive the lightning OHKO that Sasuke tried on him. You can tell because he's blind in one eye after. So he does have some experience with it.

Holy shit I just realized that now. Pretty cool, even though Kishi may not have intended it to be like that back then. Sasuke's OHKO nuke back then may actually outright killed Itachi and he had to use Izanagi to revive himself. I always thought him using Susanoo to block it made Sasuke's supposed trump card look way too weak but maybe it actually did kill him once.
>>
>>156324825
Fuck off back to narutoforum, Narutards
>>
>>156336923
You fuck off.
>>
>>156336766
Sasoris heart wasn't in it, being bad I mean
>>
>>156336967
>>>/trash
>>>/out/
>>
>>156336923
>>156327240
>>156333738
no
>>
>>156324825
Given that Pain's biggest power is the lack of knowledge others have on him, I'd say Pain would win if the world was fair. However, it is not, and Sharingan > Rinnegan. It all boils down to whether or not Itachi can land an Izanami.
>>
>>156324825
Considering Jiraiya would wreck Itachi, and he got wrecked by Pain, Pain would win.
>>
>>156327603
>3v1

k
>>
>>156333238
How did Orochimaru get out then? Pain would have gotten out eventually if Itachi wasn't desummoned, taking the sword with him.
>>
>>156333490
>Kishi said he would have devastated the Alliance if he used C0 over and over again because he'll just reform thanks to Edo Tensei.
>>
>>156339773
Orochimaru didn't get out. He just had a backup of himself in Anko's curse mark just like he did in Sasuke's.
>>
>>156339655
>Considering Jiraiya would wreck Itachi
Who told you this?
>>
>>156340377
Itachi
>>
>>156326814
>Genjutsu doesnt work
hey you fucking moron it was literally jiraiya's best move when he fought pain and it clearly fucking worked how could you forget such an important moment in the series are you an actual retard?

>>156324825
pain would win because to beat him you need to know about his real body and nobody but konan knows about it.

maybe itachi is strong enough to take all the puppets and then what happens? we don't know
>>
>>156334227
>Sharingan.
>Inferior to the Jobyakugan.
>>
>>156334076
>literally wanting people to stop having a nice discussion
>>
>>156324825
>We will never see the fights we really wanted like this or Sauske vs Neji or even Hinata vs Sakura
>>
>>156334227
What does that have to do with anything strenght-wise tho?
>>
>>156340836
>Implying your shitty underaged versus thread doesn't belong on narutoforum
>>
>>156341132
Naruto's fucking dumb, but the powerlevel discussions are actually quite fun, because the powers are specific and some of them are interesting.
There's much worse on /a/ right now, no need to get angry about that thread in particular.
>>
>>156324825
the audience
>>
>>156339722
Naruto and Bee hardly did anything there except give extra fire power to destroy the chibaku tensei
>>
>>156334227
Rinnegan is a product of a shitload of chakra inside an ayy's body, Sharingan is a rinnegan mutation

Byakugan are just regular ayy eyes.
>>
>>156343531
The fight was only like 10 pages long anyway.
>muh smoke screen
>muh oneshot

fucking kishimoto
>>
>>156324825
Pain is objectively stronger. Its difficult to say who would win in a matchup. It never happened so all we can do is speculate.
>>
Fillers
>>
>>156324825

Pain is much stronger and more versatile, but Itachi's Mary Sueness knows no bounds.
>>
>>156343531
>can beat pain when its 6v1
>cant beat pain 1v1 against some scrawny fgt
Why didnt pain just stay as 1 person in the first place if hes so unstoppable?
Bravo
>>
>>156336818
>>156336662
>he uses Izanagi to survive the lightning OHKO that Sasuke tried on him. You can tell because he's blind in one eye after.

Wasn't it stated that after using izanagi the eye shuts down forever, not just goes blind. The danzo's arm eyes worked this way, so did Obito's eye, and also the dude in the gaiden who had his eye forced open.
>>
>>156344729
That didn't make too much sense except for the "he has all powers in one lol so it's better and huh i don't know he absorbed everything even though you should be able to wreck his shit with hand-to-hand". Of course that single body would be stronger than Tendo, but destroying 6 bodies should be harder.
>>
>>156339984
why didn't he though?
>>
>>156344729
Because he was crippled and his connection to the tailed beast statue sapped his energy. Unless his walker throne had some tricks to it he was essentially a sitting duck
>>
File: 3.jpg (146KB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
146KB, 800x1189px
>>156345452
The chair actually had a trick to it. Didn't work all that well.
>>
>>156324825
Me.
>>
>>156324825
Basically Pain should win this fight but we know Kishi's Uchiha boner would make Itachi Stu win
>>
>>156324825
Back when itachi was planned as the main villain, wasn't he afraid of jiraiya?
>>
Is Itachi the best character in the series?
>>
>>156341233
Only fun for underaged cancer like yourself.
>>
>>156349909

He's the worst character in the series actually. Not even Sakura or Sasuke are as bad as Itachi.
>>
>>156350470
People like him because hes le edgemaster and ultimate mary sue
>>
>>156324825
Didn't Nagato technically fight Itachi anyways? Or are we talking about the Six Paths puppet bodies here?
>>
>>156350681

It was a 3v1. Itachi would be able to survive the whatever tensei by himself.
>>
>>156350797
*wouldn't
>>
doesn't itachi have that sword that auto seal you if it touches you? plus he has that mirror that makes him invicible or some shit
>>
>>156350797
Worth noting that it was a fight against a reanimation though. A real fight would be very different because Itachi did technically score a hit with the Amaterasu first which would've been the end for Nagato/pain.
>>
>>156351524
Good grief i fucking hate that move. Its like a little kid thought it up to make the ultimate power
>>
>>156351693
>teleports behind you
>paralyzes you with Sharingan
Heh
>unsheathes amaterasu
Nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>156324825
Itachi easily, because he's fucking Itachi he never loses. The only fight that ends in his defeat he wasn't even trying to win.
>>
>>156327246
It locks you in a mental time loop until you realize you're not living your life correctly.
>>
>>156332905
No, I distinctly remember him winning that fight.
>>
>>156345310
Because
>he would have devastated the Alliance
>>
>>156326953
Jiraiya used genjutsu on Pain and he is nowhere close to the level of genjutsu Itachi has
>>
>>156340435
He was bullshitting because he's not actually trying to do his job as an Akatsuki member
>>
>>156351524
>Amaterasu

Useless jutsu that can be defeated by undressing really fast.
>>
>>156328527
The Kishi-gan.

Infinite hacks
>>
>>156352156
Then whyd he stab kakashi for 3 days? If he wanted to make an appearance so bad why not just 3 hours

Itachi was clearly meant to be the main villain back then and was afraid of jiraiya even with kisame
>>
>>156352180
lol
>>
Itachi is pure hax, he would wreck Pain.
>>
>>156352270
I agree, Jiraiya was the biggest reason people didnt fuck with the leaf.
>>
>>156352270
>>156352555
This is making me want to re-watch parts of Naruto again. The first time the Akatsuki shows up in the Leaf and Jiraiya vs Pain. Those were some of the best moments in the entire series, IMO.
>>
>Visual triggering Genjutsu won't work
Yeah but that's not all Itachi has. He also has Amaterasu which would burn down every puppet to a crisp in one hit. He also has Susanoo for a nifty defense.

>>156352270
He stabbed Itachi for 3 days because he's trying to sell the act. The other anon is right, Itachi is only pretending to be loyal to Akatsuki. That said, he was also upset at Kakashi for earlier: Itachi was enjoying his ramen and Kakashi was like "lol I just told Sasuke to come over here" which was an obvious threat.
>>
I'm surprised no one has posted the Madara pasta yet.
>>
>>156351524

Shinra Tensei nullified Amaterasu.
>>
why did they make him leader even though he was weaker than itachi and maybe even Kisame?
>>
>>156352914

He wasn't. Pain is many tiers higher than Itachi.
>>
>>156352973
itachi would make Pain blow a gasket trying to figure out how to break away from genjutsu
>>
>>156353018

His rinnegan makes him immune to visual genjutsu.

Sasuke's base level sharingan was enough to break away from tsukuyomi.
>>
>>156352914
Obito and Madara needed to use Nagato as a tool for their own plans. Part of their manipulation was forcing Yahiko's death and "triggering" Nagato. Nobody else would do, because they didn't have the Rinnegan eyes.
>>
>>156353061
Nagato isn't an Uchiha, though. Itachi said that you have to be an Uchiha to break Tsukiyomi. Kakashi actually had a latent Mangekyou Sharingan and couldn't do it.
>>
>>156352674
>every puppet to a crisp in one hit

Only one of the Pains regularly fights with his cloak off.
>>
>>156353120
More specifically though, they used him to summon that Gedo Statue that they needed to seal the tailed beasts. AFAIK, only people with Rinnegan can control it.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.