[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder. Battle Angel already finished shooting. Since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Alita-Battle-Angel-1.jpg (67KB, 768x506px) Image search: [Google]
Alita-Battle-Angel-1.jpg
67KB, 768x506px
Just a reminder. Battle Angel already finished shooting.

Since we are getting a new GITS anime partly thanks to the Live action version i wonder if we will finally get a good Battle Angel anime out of this deal...
>>
>>156238774
Seems like the author of BAA never really much cared for trying to make a huge anime out of his work. All we've seen is that old 2 ep ova.
>>
Keep adaptations on the board they're supposed to be on.
If you want to talk about a BA anime, then talk about it. Don't talk about the film adaptations on /a/. That retarded shit belongs on >>>/tv/.
>>
Reminder that I dont give a single fuck, to take this trash to /tv/ and that gunnm went to shit with last order anyways
>>
>>156239344
No i'll talk about what is relevant to the subject, don't like it fuck off to another thread or become an actual Janitor, faggot

>>156239333
Yeah and not even sure what studio would be good for it. Maybe WIT?
>>
>>156240283
Well the time for adapting a series like that has kind of passed because now virtually no adaption gets finished and just ends after either 1 or 2 seasons
>>
Who cares, BAA sucks.
>>
That shitty endless tournament arc called Last Order more effectively ruined Alita worse than any shitty noncanon Hollywood script could've.

>everyone liked GUNNM for being all transhumanist and philosophical and beautiful and shit
>I know, I'll copypasta Naruto Chuuni Exams and make it all about Alita's own clones fighting space vampires and space mutants and space muscleheads and any other interesting looking designs that fans submitted to my mailing address at the magazine
>>
File: dr_ido.gif (1022KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
dr_ido.gif
1022KB, 245x245px
>here is your Dr. Ido
>>
File: 50536674.jpg (67KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
50536674.jpg
67KB, 450x800px
>>156243014
good voice on his shoulders
>>
>>156240425
I got the impression it's mostly light novel adaptions that are guilty of this marketing scheme. And since there's an ungodly amount of those, unfinished series seem to be in the majority.

>>156242734
It's mostly 2 things that are bad about LO. First, the tournament needed to be shortened, since lots of those fight were killing the pacing of the overall story. Then, it turned Gally into a turbocunt and giving her hax powers made things worse as well. The stuff outside of the tournament was pretty decent. Once you can read it back to back, the vampire arc was kinda cool and the broventure of Figure and Edo at the end was great.
>>
I'm actually excited about this one just because it's Rodriguez.
>>
Does Jackie Earle Haley play Desty Nova?
>>
>>156242734
Was Last Order really that bad? I still haven't gotten around to reading it. Are the fights still well done at least?
>>
>>156244391
The number of manga adaptions that are doing this is extremely high as well now. It has to do with the manga readers being the ones who buy the BDs and thus they want no changes to their holy manga, including no original ending after 26 eps
>>
>>156238774

>>>/tv/
>>
>>156238774
Who cares?
>>
>>156251630

Anything that relates to anime belongs here, is this just low quality bait or do you really not know the rules?
>>
>>156246654
Has a really slow start after the beginning but it picks up twards the end of the tournament then gets pretty slow again twards the end. All in all, it has its ups and downs
>>
>>156242734
>reading baa mc
>shity flashback just waiting it to end
>suddenly another flashback inside main flashback
YUKITO!!!!!1111111
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.