[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which series is better, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: JJBA vs HxH.png (1MB, 1341x358px) Image search: [Google]
JJBA vs HxH.png
1MB, 1341x358px
Which series is better, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or Hunter x Hunter?
>>
Jojo because the fun times last longer.
>>
>>154086963
hxh is way smarter and better written. jojo is just dumb fun but shit gets old bc they do the same thing over and over again. hxh is the superior show. anyone who disagrees is either delusinal or riding on the current hypetrain and n33ds 2 get out
>>
File: 1483515923751.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483515923751.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
I think Hunter x Hunter had the better premise, with the powers and how people fought were well done. But it'll probably never be finished and the power levels were jumping way too fast.

Jojo however is funnier, actually has an ending, and is still going strong with alot more material that needs to be animated.

>Jojo part 4
>Chimera Ant Arc/York New City Arc
>Jojo part 3
>Jojo part 2
>Jojo part 1
>Rest of Hunter x Hunter
>>
>>154086963
>>154086963
JoJo because Araki >>>>>>> Togashit both in terms of artistry and work ethic. His fights are also better.
>>
>>154087205
>part 4 being better than york shin
get out. part 4 was the worst jojo part and you know it! Fucking time resets and bringing the jobro back to life at the end. btw fuck off anime only fag! read the manga!
>>
Both are really gay.
>>
>>154086963
>Araki's artstyle vs sketches
There was never any match. Jojo with the drawings alone is better.
>>
If you have high IQ then hunter x hunter
>>
>>154087388
shut the FUCK up! you have no tate in anime! what do you wath? muh one piece or some gay nigga shit?
>>
>>154086963
HxH.
JoJo is full of retarded asspulls just for the sake of aesthetics.

>>154087442
>>>/out/
>>
>>154087388
This.
>>
>>154087482
>JoJo is full of retarded asspulls just for the sake of aesthetics.
like the asspull where hisoka came back to life thru rubber and gum magic? oh wait... that was actually hxh...
>>
>>154087569
Or the asspull where Gon suddenly becomes /fit/ incarnate because he was sad about someone he barely knew being killed?
>>
>>154087633
Or the asspull when Killua suddenly has a sister with exactly the right power to save Gon ?
>>
File: Oh my rubber nen.png (439KB, 861x921px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my rubber nen.png
439KB, 861x921px
>>
>>154087777
good writing right there! 9/11
>>
>>154087569
A plot twist, not an asspull dumbfag. It's not an asspull if it fits the rules and his abilities.
>>154087633
A plot twist, not an asspull dumbfag, and you know it since it's been explained billion times the first time being on the chapter itself.
>>154087753
Still not a literal asspull, just a convenient way to get out while still being related to the plot
>>
File: IMG_7624.jpg (792KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7624.jpg
792KB, 2037x3056px
>>154086963
One has an author that has assistants, a consistent work schedule, and a comfortable position in Ultra Jump.
The other has a single author that seems to only work whenever his back doesn't implode on itself that's still considered part of Shonen Jump out of courtesy following YYH's schedule issues.
>>
>>154087911
>if you give an explication afterwards it isn't an asspull

Wow, asspulls don't exist.

Listen, I love hxh, but you have to face the truth.
>>
>>154087569
>>154087633
>>154087753
Three asspulls are nothing compared to the amount of JoJo asspulls lmao.

Listen, I love JoJo, but you have to face the truth.
>>
>>154087911
>Still not a literal asspull, just a convenient way to get out while still being related to the plot
So it's not an asspull even though you literally just stated the reasons why it's an asspull:
>just a convenient way to get out while still being related to the plot
That's the very definition of an asspull. You're delusional if you think otherwise. You must not have read YYH, because you'd realize that Togashi has a history of this shit. It's okay to admit that he has flaws.
>>
>>154086963
>Bara Yaoi v.s Shota Yaoi

How about neither.
>>
>>154088079
name one jojo asspull (protip: you cant)
>>
>>154088098
Yusuke's revival was definitely an asspull because it was made right there on the spot. Alluka is a convenient cop-out, but I wouldn't quite use this for asspull, or at least it's a well made asspull
>>
>>154088079
>>154087990
>>154087911
So can we agree that asspull is a buzzword now ?
>plot twist
Asspull
>creativity with the rules that are set in the universe
Asspull
>a character (re)appears in due time
Asspull

What if we kept asspull for deus ex machinas at least ? Or simply stop using the word ?
>>
>>154087633
I don't think you understand what an asspull is. It was built up over time, and it makes complete sense within the story. It also wasn't the result of Togashi writing himself into a corner. Though it is true that Kite not appearing in the first episode was a bad move, one of few terrible changes in the 2011 adaption.
>>
>>154087969
>whenever his back doesn't implode on itself

Togashi is just a lazy nigger
>>
>using asspull to describe anything

How to spot a retard
>>
>>154089434
Apparently this back pain has been going on ever since YYH, so I don't know why it's apparently this debilitating for him.
>>
>>154086963
In terms of industry, Jojo because Araki has been working a monthly schedule since 2004 and has been a sinien side 2004 allowing for more creativity and less restrictions. Hiatus x Hiatus, that's all

In terms of Overall Quality HxH. Jojo changes as it goes on, and does some good things ( getting rid of hamon) and some bad things( Same stand and part 2 asspull ending) I'm not saying JoJo is bad but the writting quality increase after parts 1-3 is quite noticable
>>
Jojo, there is tension and a cohesive narrative, not to mention the battles are much better.
>>
Jojo, because I am not a pedophile
>>
HxH just needs main characters that aren't overshadowed by far superior supporting characters
>>
>>154086963
both are shit overrated series full of asspulls and a gay following
>>
>>154092188
HxH was never about the main characters.
>>
I love them both but I've always preferred Hunter x Hunter over Jojo, I prefer the characters, setting and overarching plot more, I also wish Togashi would finish his fucking manga.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.