[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Who else is ready for Reverie?
>>
Someone start a new thread with a better OP picture.
>>
>>153567018
It's pretty much said that the supernovas were as high because they went after civilians l
>>
>>153567114
-That was only Kidd
-You don't get 300mil merely from attacking civilians, otherwise any backwater blue sea thug would have a bounty. Kidd obviously did some serious shit and the town-ravaging was only on top of that

Besides whenever there's a chance to, Oda confirms that indeed the supernovas are for the most part trying to make waves/already made them. Of course Luffy is still probably the top pirate of his generation not counting Teach, but he's the special snowflake MC so that is a given.
>>
>>153567248
Iirc Shakuyaku implied it was all of them, I'll go look up the chapter now
>>
File: 1484006599766.jpg (405KB, 744x782px) Image search: [Google]
1484006599766.jpg
405KB, 744x782px
>No chapter for 5000000 kiloseconds
>>
>>153567189
Luffy will punch really hard
>>
>>153567248
Nevermind you're right, she specifically mentions Kidd and when Shakki said "they" she's referring to him and his crew
>>
File: monet .jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
monet .jpg
36KB, 480x480px
What role will her fruit play in future events? (Since we know that she is dead)
>>
>>153568849
Snow Rabbit
>>
Why did the marines execute Ace but not Crocodile?
>>
>>153569068
Why did the marines execute Ace but not every other guy at Impel Down.
>>
>>153569068
Because his real name was Gol D. Ace
>>
>>153568935
Did you know that in japanese, you use the same suffix to count birds and rabbits. COINCIDENCE ???
>>
File: JohnnyandYosaku.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyandYosaku.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>
>>153569369
did Oda completely forgot about the Bounty Hunters?

inb4 Jean Ango
>>
File: Dragon.jpg (61KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.jpg
61KB, 450x300px
>>153567065
>>
>>153567065
>that pic
I get it didn't he just come spout on about a bunch of history and fuck off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.