[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou / His and Her Circumstances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: his-and-her04.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
his-and-her04.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>153288905
>the "sex scene" was just some abstract animated shapes though. Even the manga had the sex off-panel, and only referred to obliquely from then on.
That's just not true. It showed him on top of her with the both of them under the covers and there was also a morning after scene with them still naked in bed together.
>>
>>153309356
You have obviously never read the manga. It literally showed them in their childhood forms.
>>
So I stopped watching at the recap ep, did I do good?
>>
>>153309784
No. Form your own opinion. You disgust me.
>>
>>153309800
This show was just too depressing for me man, don't be so heartless
>>
>>153309907
That's okay, then. Seriously, though, the second half is also good and some episodes focus more on the side characters. It's very interesting to see where it goes, so I'd recommend watching it.

At least it's not as grim as the manga.
>>
>>153309465
I wasn't arguing anything about the manga.
>>
File: karekano_sex_scene.png (1MB, 320x3600px) Image search: [Google]
karekano_sex_scene.png
1MB, 320x3600px
>>153309465
>reading the manga with its shitty character art when you could be watching this
>>
Will it ever get picked up and remade?
Yukino is fantastic.
>>
>>153311888
It'd be shit without Anno.
>>
the teeth girl
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.