[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onihei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Onihei 2.jpg (235KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Onihei 2.jpg
235KB, 1680x1050px
You said episode 2 was bad, but it was even better than the first.

Crime, drama and samurai. Why aren't more people talking about this?
>>
>>152538233
This is an anime for men.
Of course /a/ doesn't watch it. There's no ice skating or moe lolis.
>>
It was terrible dude.
>oh no Im just a poor woman woe is me I did nuthing wrong
And the guy cries at the end instead of being happy that he dodged a bullet with that stupid bitch
Pissed me the fuck off so much
>>
>>152539999
>whore is just victimizing herself for sympathy
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>152538233
Blame Amazon, HS doesn't rip there so it's under the radar.
>>
>>152539999
>oh no Im just a poor woman woe is me I did nuthing wrong
What? She knew she did wrong, she was just giving them a reason why she had become fucked.

So far the whole theme of the show is that it's pretty easy to fall into crime.
>>
>>152540592
We don't find out why mister gentleman thief suddenly just dropped everything and went full monster.
>>
the first episode just aggravated me

>there's this idealistic king of thieves don't rape women don't kill hurr durr
>years later he's a fat slob who openly talks about raping and killing to a guy who idealises him
>muh anguish
>police squad steps in and sorts shit out

killing that giant guy was pure edge too
>>
>>152540640
Most people grow more cynical the older they get.
>>
>>152540743
Big guy was likely not dead, ex-thief was being tailed, they'd abort mission if he committed a major crime.
>>
>>152539999
You missed the point. Everyone ended up unhappy and longing for a less than ideal past. The woman was better off in an arranged marriage, the samurai was better off pining for her, the theft and arson inspector was better off not seeing how his samurai friend had allowed himself to waste his life bound to the past and his former crush turned criminal.
The viewer can infer that if the samurai had been around the pick up the pieces after the woman was widowed and kicked out, that he might have been happy, but he was bound by his stupid oath to his friend that one would kill the other if he touched her. (MUH HONOR)
They sowed the seeds for failure and disappointment and reaped the consequences.
>>
>>152540640
The good thief was just awestruck with him and saw him with rose tinted glasses. In reality, he was just young and full of bravado and false justice and with age and experience he lost that.
>>
I forgot about this.
I found myself craving some jidai shows recently, glad they're broadcasting this.
>>
>>152538233
>late 30s man meets with an old friend and has a talk about life and stuff

Isn't it too early for this stupid cliche? It's the one thing I don't like about shows with a more mature cast.
>>
>>152540743
>killing that giant guy was pure edge too

I really doubt he killed him. He was getting into the old idealistic just at that moment. Also he never said anything to Onihei about it.
>>
>>152543308
He's probably in his 40s. He said they met 20 years ago and they looked like they were in their 20s in the flashback.

Knowing anime they were probably 15, but even then, mid 30s with low life expectancy is old enough.
>>
>>152540743
He fucked up the big guy to get the thieves' attention. Literally shouted out in the street where people could find him.

Obviously thugs going around butchering people are going to scout out someone like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.