[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Bullet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Kagetane.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetane.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Wait a minute, what the fuck was this asshole "right" about? All I got was
>muh soldiers muh endless war
but anons act like this is the only sane guy in the whole story or something.
>>
Found and edgelord
>>
>>151546765
Well first no one cared who he was until he pit on the mask
Next hes a big guy
Finally he has a master plan

But seriously hes right because besides rentaro hes just about the only dude who cares about the lolis
>>
He realizes that the normies are hypocritical fucks and will only respect the lolis if shit goes down and full on war with gastrea begins.

So he wants to start the full of war so he and his lolis will be great again. It's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>151547252
Apart from the time he had a bunch of kids all kill each other for the right to be his daughter.
>>
>>151546765
Pretty sure the reason was stated word for word during his explanation.

Haven't seen it since it aired, but I think he said something like the war will bring relevance to him again. I think that dude was a super soldier or something, so if there is another war, he considers himself to be relevant once more.
>>
He wanted all lolis and humans to be equal. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>151547299
I don't recall him being upset over there being no place for the cursed kids, just for his supersoldier program (which is why he wanted Rentaro who was in the same program to join him)

It's been a while though.

>>151547299
Thing is though IIRC there was no evidence this would be the case, the JSDF preferred to die fighting Aldebaran rather than radio for support from the civil security officers while the hate against the kids actually got worse as the gastrea army got closer to Tokyo.
>>
>>151547299
>normies
Fuck off.
>>
>>151546933
Nah he was an asshole.
>>
>>151546765
He had a good loli
>>
>>151546765
He kind of WAS the only sane guy, by comparison. Look at what everyone else was doing. The lolis who should be praised and looked after for being THE ONLY THINK KEEPING THE GASTREA FROM KILLING EVERYONE were treated like shit. The ranks of the people fighting were not based on skill but on politics and nepotism. They cared more about their retarded pride then their own survival. Sending the strongest soldier they have on a suicide mission just because they were pissed off. Leaving incompetent people in charge who just sabotange the plans meant to save your own city. Building the barrier that keeps everyone alvie with cheap materials so that it gets corroded. And that was just in the anime. 99% of humans in this show are brainded imbeciles who SHOULD get killed. I was rooting for clown-man.
>>
>>151551158
>THE ONLY THINK KEEPING THE GASTREA FROM KILLING EVERYONE
Hey, the JSDF did their part.

>99% of humans in this show are brainded imbeciles who SHOULD get killed. I was rooting for clown-man.
True, but there were still millions of people we weren't shown on screen who probably weren't assholes who blow up students, plus if the gastrea did break into Tokyo they'd probably kill the kids and normal humans equally and life wouldn't get much better with all the infrastructure gone.
>>
>>151551158
>Building the barrier that keeps everyone alvie with cheap materials so that it gets corroded.
That was literally one guy
>>
>>151546765
It's literally Metal Gear Rising Revengeance with cute girls and suffering. What's there to get?
>>
>>151547487
>Fuck off.
REEEEE
>>
>>151546765
his voice in the dub was good, so he got that right.
>>
Is the LN author dead?
>>
File: Kagetane and Kohina.jpg (203KB, 934x890px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetane and Kohina.jpg
203KB, 934x890px
>>151546765
He and the girls were viewed as unimportant because of the relatively peaceful days they were experiencing. He wanted to bring about war to humanity to remind them that they should be thanking the cursed children rather than killing them.

He was right, insofar as the loli's were forced to live in sewers and were regularly executed by the police whenever they strayed into town.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (50KB, 615x466px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
50KB, 615x466px
>>151546765
Kagetane is a product of a fucked up society, just like Hitler. If the imbeciles that made the Versailles Treaty hadn't fucked Germany up like they did, Hitler wouldn't have become such a powerful figure. Same in Black Bullet. The imbeciles that keep bullying killing the lolis for "being different" cause these kinds of extremisms to arise.
>>
>>151561332
I don't think that was the reason at all. It was never about the lolis, but rather for himself. Since he himself was a super soldier, his only usage was for fighting and war. He wanted endless war because it would give himself endless purpose. The lolis just benefited from that goal.
>>
File: 1401206894485.jpg (88KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401206894485.jpg
88KB, 788x1024px
>>151546765
>>
>>151561537
Versailles Treaty was light and most of the reparations were forgiven later on. You can easily see how light on allies were on Hitler in how he just annexed shitload of clay without any major protests from the Allies. In fact Germany should've stopped existing after all the crimes they committed during WW2.
>>
File: 1477587298821.png (1MB, 1379x982px) Image search: [Google]
1477587298821.png
1MB, 1379x982px
>>151559127
>no update
>no new volume
>only shitty scans
This is painful.
>>
>>151552290
>Hey, the JSDF did their part.
You mean the folks who dumped floodlight batteries into the river?
>>
>>151547487
Are you a normie or something? Why so triggered? Jesus

Even if you actually are a normie that's a strong reaction..for a normie
>>
>>151562678
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>151563051
Are you stupid? Normalfag and normie are synonyms.

>muh crossboarders
YOU fuck off
>>
>>151563272
No they aren't. Lurk 2+ years before posting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.