[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike! Euphonium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Can they win Gold next year with Ribbon as president?
>>
she really managed to turn from a complete shit character in s1 into an understandable and likeable character in s2
>>
>>151537628
>NEWS
>THE WRITER LIKES MONEY
>>
Anyone else didn't find this a conclusive ending at all?

Even with the Eupho title drop, Natsuki and Yuuko's responsibilities and the lack of 2nd year was a pretty strong unsolved problem.

Actually, I want a show focused Ribbon's role as president.
>>
>>151539049
>Actually, I want a show focused Ribbon's role as president.

Yesss an entire show focused on Yuuko and Natsuki trying to lead the band while constantly bickering would be amazing.
>>
>>151539049
I feel like they're leaders next year only because they're the only second years with any spotlight other than Mizore and Roboe.

For fuck's sake Sleepy-chan was one of like ten people who couldn't make the competition team, along with the newbie first years.
>>
>they manage to get silver under ribbons and pony
>final season is the fluffer and reina leading the band to gold
>reina then shouts WE GOT GOLD SO LETS GO BANG at the top of her lungs during the award ceremony and it makes the finale weird because everybody in the band thought she was shouting it at Kumiko
>>
>>151539970
They're leaders because Asuka thought it would be funny
>>
>>151537881
They'll be too busy with their constant lesbian sex. Seriously, these two are going to fuck every girl in that band silly.
>>
File: 1433903424500.webm (252KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
1433903424500.webm
252KB, 600x516px
Say it with me

MADAME
>>
>>151539049
I think it's suppose to feel like that. The anime focuses on mainly first and second years, they still have road ahead.
>>
>>151539970
>Sleepy-chan was one of like ten people who couldn't make the competition team

Who only started to play for 2 years with one year being snatched away from her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.