[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the girl love you if you save her life or be nice to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1482835102792.jpg (187KB, 720x964px) Image search: [Google]
1482835102792.jpg
187KB, 720x964px
Alright, /a/ tell me if you think girls should like you if you are nice to them or save her life.
>>
>>151490993
>being nice
nah
>saving her life
if she asks you if she could do ANYTHING FOR YOU then have sex wiith her and dump her
>>
File: 1468997647680.jpg (56KB, 427x431px) Image search: [Google]
1468997647680.jpg
56KB, 427x431px
People in general should have the tact to be nice to someone who saves lifes.

>Being nice means someone should like you
Im a functioning member of society, of course thats not true
>>
File: 1471959028720.jpg (145KB, 860x724px) Image search: [Google]
1471959028720.jpg
145KB, 860x724px
>girls should like you if you are nice to them
No, relationships don't and shouldn't work that way. Though I don't see how this has much to do with anime.
>>
In real life no.

In a story yes unless you want to make your audience suffer heartache.
>>
File: ginko.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ginko.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>151490993
>if you are nice to them
This should be too obvious to answer or even comment on ironically

>save her life
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. You don't expect payment or compensation for helping someone. I saved a girl from sexual assault 10 years back, but I've also helped plenty of other people over the years. Simply live with the fact that you helped someone who was injured, sick or unconscious, and made the world a little less shitty that day.
>>
>>151492335
You sound like Tomoya Okazaki, saving literally everyone you talk to.
>>
>>151492434
I don't sound like anything, I'm just text on the internet.
>>
if someone saved my life I'd probably like them so yeah
>>
You don't need reason to save someone

Heroes are always risking themselves
>>
Now that's just a fucking retarded question holy shit.
>>
No but it's not in your control anyway. For a story, it's whatever the writer wants.
>>
Neither really
>>
>>151490993
If someone saved your life, is it going to make you want to suck their dick? No. It probably will make you think better of them, though.

Then again, if someone saved your life and asked for a sexual favor, would you oblige them even if you weren't attracted to them? That seems a bit too absurd to actually happen.
>>
I'd rather be a mercenary savior.

I'll save you, but you gotta pay afterwards. Either with your wallet, or your body.

No one would call me a hero, but who cares? The person lived.
>>
>>151493054
but it's like you for once decide to crawl out of your parents basement and catch some fresh air and suddenly see a girl almost getting raped in an alley. You save her and that`s it.
You are no Hero, but just somemone with common sense. It was just a one time thing.
Now the question is, whether you want to be a selfless hero, or a simple man with simple needs?
>>
>>151490993
This thread feels like it would work a lot better on >>>/r9k/. I wonder if you've duplicated it there already.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.