[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 115

https://youtu.be/NHcwMlx6a1M

SOON
>>
>manga isnt canon
toyocucks will defend this
>>
>>151484917
Why start this thread with autistic anime vs manga wars

Fuck off
>>
File: 1458784177976.jpg (520KB, 1280x1669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458784177976.jpg
520KB, 1280x1669px
First for best girl.
>>
>>
>>151484870
>They aren't skipping to the U7/U6 tournament arc
Goddamnit
>>
>>151484917
Here we fucking go. Autism inbound.
>>
>>151484938
>hes mad that his precious toyocucko is unable to follow a simple story plot
>>
File: Goten's future.jpg (134KB, 910x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goten's future.jpg
134KB, 910x442px
>>151484870
People are too harsh on Goten. I do hope Toriyama/Toei tries to do something with him before Super ends.
>>
>>151484978
Stop trying to start these stupid arguments before I fucking kill you.
>>
File: 1482828803210.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482828803210.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
QUALITY
>>
Reminder that Trunks' new form is "SS Anger"

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif

SSA Gohan when?
>>
File: YAMEROOOOOO.jpg (140KB, 690x1695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YAMEROOOOOO.jpg
140KB, 690x1695px
>>151484978
No, he's mad because autists like you can never shut up about anime vs manga in every single DBS thread.

Now just stop.
>>
>>151485014
>goku goes ssg vs trunks
>goku goes ssg vs hit
>black goes normal ssj
>he calls this canon
oh anon
>>
>>151485058
>implying I'm a mangafag
I'm just sick of every single thread getting flooded by autists like you with your "hurr hurr silly toyocucks xD" retardation.

Someone really should just beat the living shit out of you, it might do you some good.
>>
>>151484870
DBS Universe Survival Trailer:

https://youtu.be/H567uuR0y8Q
>>
File: download (2).jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (2).jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>>151484939
close
>>
>>151485093
>>implying I'm a mangafag
>t. mangafag
>>
File: Goten's Revenge.png (405KB, 853x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goten's Revenge.png
405KB, 853x482px
>>151484991
Goten at the very least really cares about his mom and dad. If Hit had really killed Goku for good, would that have been the catalyst to finally motivate Goten?
>>
>>151485023
Isnt this just SSJ1 ?
Do they really have to change hair color every episode ? Like wtf just learn new techniques or something
>>
>>151485114
> Translation:
Original story and character drafts: Akira Toriyama
2015.7.5: God of Destruction Beerus arc
2015.11.15: Golden Freeza arc
2016.1.24: Universe 6 arc
2016.6.12: “Future” Trunks arc
Goku and Omni-King’s promise…
(Goku: “Huh? What happened?”)
…shakes…
(Omni-Kings: “Yeah! Let’s do it!”)
… every universe.
All the Gods of Destruction and Kaiōshin assemble, and an inter-universe martial arts competition is announced.
The Tournament of Power

Each universe has 10 representatives. Losing universes are immediately annihilated.
The ultimate martial arts tournament begins, with the survival of their own universes on the line.
The curtain rises on the new chapter “Universe Survival” arc!! Airing on Fuji TV, 9 AM on Sundays beginning February 5th, 2017.

Universes will be destroyed, and it's all Goku's fault.
>>
>>151485133
I'm toeichad here, but kill yourself. No one wants you here.
>>
File: 1459645617478.png (229KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459645617478.png
229KB, 350x350px
>mfw my country says Bills instead of Beerus

>>151484991
>that episode with younger Roshi, Crane Hermit and Mutaito
>dat Ranfan copy

Why were those fillers so good? That Goku vs Copy was also pretty good to watch
>>
>>151485133
Post your address so I can come beat you into the pavement you fucking waste of oxygen mouth breathing basement dwelling tendy sucking unemployed neetcuck.
>>
>>151485165
It's SS with SSB's fiery aura.

Also there's a light blue aura surrounding Trunks, under the golden aura.
>>
>>151485165
>Like wtf just learn new techniques or something

He did. Spirit-Bomb Blade
>>
>>151485195
we dont have basements in my country because of hurricanes
nice try mangafag
>>
>>151484917
both anime and manga are their own canon
It's like having two routes thatgo parallel to each other, but are slightly different
>>
> Dragon Ball Super To Debut Second Opening Theme: “Limit-Break x Survivor"

FINALLY

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/12/16/dragon-ball-super-to-debut-second-opening-theme-limit-break-x-survivor/

Although I'd thought they would save a new OP for a time-skip?
>>
>>151485168
>actual tournament where the outcome matters.
We Piccolo saga now. Return of PD when?
>>
>>151485249
smartest person in the thread right here
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
who /bra/ here
>>
File: smug purple cat.png (612KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug purple cat.png
612KB, 1280x720px
>>151485185
>toei pulles a YYH and has an enemy in the survival arc that can reverse age
>he tries to revert roshi but underestimates his age
>young roshi appears
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_20161227_123901.jpg (100KB, 748x1220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20161227_123901.jpg
100KB, 748x1220px
DBS filler is great.

Except Purple Jelly Vegeta. Let's pretend that never happened.
>>
>>151484917
Who gives a fuck about what's canon? You know none of this is real right?
>>
>>151485168
>get a 2nd Zeno back your timeline
>no time crime at all, that is fine
>even Zeno doesn't say shit about those rules
>get double the trouble for a freaking tournament

We already know that Goku's world will never be erased because end of z. Which leads, why the fuck isn't this tournament after the end of Z? Unless the Grand Priest can rewind universes from being erased to fix Zeno's problems.
>>
>>151485023
> SSA Gohan when?

SSA is probably just a place-holder name, like SSGSS
>>
>>151485366
>You know none of this is real right?

https://www.change.org/p/nasa-changing-the-planet-name-of-kepler-22-b-to-namek
>>
File: 1480940919521.png (2MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480940919521.png
2MB, 1024x1536px
>>151484939
This should've been a thing.
>>
>>151485185
Bills is a better name
>>
>>151485492
It's funny how some people think that way. Bitch, you already have someone, be grateful. It looks like they are racing horses and she bet on the wrong one.
>>
>>151485559
>chicano
>>
>>151485249
No you fucking cunt
Are called "continuities". Super manga have its own continuity, Super anime have another one, same GT, videogames, etc. There's a canonical continuity, manga or anime one, stop pretending be smart you are just a moron
>>
>>151484870
Gross. The English dub voices are cringe.
>>
DB Manga > Kai > DBZA > GT > DBZ anime > DBS manga > DBS anime
>>
>>151485562
Yeah, but that someone was Yamcha. If Chi Chi hadn't come along and claimed Goku, Bulma would have eventually tried to fuck him.
>>
>>151485634
True canon:
- DB Manga
- DBZ Movies 14+15
- Toriyama's scripts for the U6 Tournament, Future Trunks, and Universe Survival Arcs.

We'll never see Toriyama's scripts, so it's pointless to argue
>>
>>151485687
>dbza > anything
are you retarded
>>
>>151485020
I still don't understand how this is being used as an example of QUALITY.
>>
>>151485680

I'd take mediocre english voices on the rest of the cast over japanese Goku's ear raping old lady shrieks.
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (204KB, 980x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
204KB, 980x720px
>>151485687
>>
>>151485731
They are lazy and don't release episodes often enough, but it is better paced than the DBZ anime.
>>
>>151485829
its garbage and unfunny
>>
File: 445158-goku_kid017.jpg (25KB, 310x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
445158-goku_kid017.jpg
25KB, 310x319px
>>151485815
But Goku's grandma voice is one of his most lovable characteristics.
>>
File: DBS_ch18.png (297KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS_ch18.png
297KB, 962x1400px
>>151485492
> Bulma x Goku should've been a thing

I'd say Bulma dodged a bullet on this one.
>>
>>151485223
Good, I hope the hurricanes continue to devastate your country until there's nothing left.
>>
>>151485877
It was good for Dragon Ball.

Not when he became an adult and Grandpa
>>
>>151485634
>waaah I get angry and start throwing around insults when someone understands something better than I do>>151485361
>>
File: Chi Chi and Bulma.png (427KB, 637x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chi Chi and Bulma.png
427KB, 637x358px
>>151485950
>implying Bulma wouldn't have forced one on him anyway

Chi Chi is pretty sheltered herself and while she's easily as aggressive as Bulma, she's nowhere near as lewd as Bulma is.
>>
>>151485361
Jelly Vegetable wasn't that bad. We got to see Goten and Trunks be useful for a bit, even though they jobbed as Gotenks to Vegeta, and Monaka shenanigans. Even some Vegeta/Goku relationship development. I'd still watch that filler arc over most of the Sturankusu arc.
>>
>>151485871
>its garbage and unfunny

You might be right, but I still think the TFS Vegeta has a better grasp of the character than Funi's version. He has a better voice too.
>>
>>151485361
>>151486057
You faggots need to get some taste.
>>
>>151486113
>he doesn't like Arale
>he doesn't like baseball
>he thinks we're the ones that need to get taste
How's only watching dubbed DBZ working out for you?
>>
>"Bills" vs "Beerus"

Fuck off his name is "Beers"
>>
>>151486104
>TFS

TFS is complete garbage. Bunch of faggots who suddenly thing they are professional voice actors because they do some shitty parody that 13 year olds eat up.
>>
>>151485559
How?
It completely misses the Pun!
GoDs and their angels are named after alcohol!
Bills is fucking money. And it sounds stupid. It's almost like he's named Bill.
Ain't nobody is going to be afraid of Bill Nye the Science Cat
>>
>>151486167
It's Birisu you retard.
>>
>>151485950

Didn't he and chi chi kiss after his recovery in cell saga?

Or was that an anime exclusive scene?
>>
>>151485559
Why don't you just come right out and say you want him to be named Paco Taco, you doorfloater?
>>
>>151486104
nah we're pretty good, nobody ever dies because we know how to properly build
>>
- Zeno-chan (Allie)
- Grand Priest
- Whis and Vados
- Beerus and Champa
- SS Blue Vegetto
- Fusion Zamasu
- Black (anime)
- Hit (anime)
- SSB Vegeta
- SSB Goku
- SS Anger Trunks
- Hit (manga)
- Black (manga)
- Buu
- Magetta
- Cabba
- Piccolo
- Gohan
- Frost
- Botamo
- 17 and 18
- Krillin
- Tien
- Master Roshi

Is this correct?
>>
>>151486309
>Allie
It's Zen-chan

>Piccolo and Buu above Gohan
u wot m8

Other than that, yes
>>
>>151486250
>anime exclusive scene

Most likely
>>
>>151486191
>TFS
>complete garbage

Kids these days wouldn't even care about Dragon Ball if not for TFS. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>151486370
>Kids these days wouldn't even care about Dragon Ball if not for TFS.
>being this retarded
God DBS threads are trash
>>
>>151486359
buu is definitely above gohan
>>151486309
tien never stopped training I think, he only slowed down so he should be above krillin
I could be wrong though
>>
>>151486359
> Piccolo and Buu above Gohan

I know Gohan was stronger than Piccolo in RoF, but didn't Piccolo continue training?

If it wasn't enough for him to surpass Gohan, then I admit I'm wrong.

BUT Buu should be stronger than him now. At least until Gohan gets Mystic back in the Universe Survival Arc.
>>
>>151486370
>Kids these days wouldn't even care about Dragon Ball if not for TFS
You are fucking delusional. And even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that it's complete garbage, or are you one of those retards who equates something's popularity to its level of worth?

Twilight is an amazingly written book series amirite?
>>
>>151486420
> buu is definitely above gohan
unless Gohan actually trained during F.Trunks arc
>>
>>151486420
>Buu is above Gohan
>Source my ass
>>
DBZA is good but the rest of TFS' content is fucking garbage
>>
>>151486309
Gohan > Piccolo
>>
File: 9qswtW2.jpg (34KB, 378x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9qswtW2.jpg
34KB, 378x700px
Autism Levels

>>151486309
> everyone else

Is this correct?
>>
>>151486501
>posts shit from the noncanon movies
>>
>>151486463
>>151486494
>buu whoops his ass while hes at his prime
>is now leagues weaker than he was when he fought buu
>>
>>151486463
He definitely didn't seem like he did.

Piccolo told F. Trunks that Gohan wasn't a martial artist anymore in that arc.
>>
>>151486542
>noncanon movies
Retard
>>
>>151486542
>noncanon

Retard
>>
>>151486556
>at his prime
Gohan was a weak shit back then too, he was nowhere near his prime you tard.
>leagues weaker than when he fought Buu
>Source
>My
>Ass
>>
>>151486561
>>151486587
>samefagging
The movies aren't canon anymore, deal with it you cuck.
>>
>>151486624
> source: my ass
>>
File: Samefag.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Samefag.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>151486624
>samefagging
>The movies aren't canon anymore
Retard
>>
Would Goku have been able to go under Babidi's spell like Vegeta and what would've happened if somehow Goku managed to use the earring fusion on Vegeta and himself while Vegeta was being controlled?
>>
>take gags seriously in dragon ball
I want toonami cucks to fuck off if you still haven't watch Dragon Ball.
>>
File: mfw.png (560KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.png
560KB, 1280x738px
>>151486370
>Kids these days wouldn't even care about Dragon Ball if not for TFS

Jesus christ. This is one of the stupidest things I've seen posted in a DB thread.
>>
>>151486591
are you retarded, when gohan fought buu that was the strongest he ever was. now hes not training and its a known fact that his strength has deteriorated
looks like you need to review Z gohanfag
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(YOU).jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>>151485724
>script for a series being canon instead the series itself
>>
>>151486665
> Would Goku have been able to go under Babidi's spell
Fuck no
Goku's too pure for that
>>
>>151486663
>>151486664
Prove that they're still canon, then. I'll wait patiently for you to realize that you can't and then I expect you to admit that you're fucking retarded.
>>
LMAO 2 ZENOS
>>
>>151486444
what's so garbage about TFS? Seems to me they have a good grasp of the characters, and are presenting them in a humorous way. Compare that to Super where they find new ways to butcher beloved characters every week.
>>
How did Goku revive himself with that energy blast?
>>
>>151486431
>I know Gohan was stronger than Piccolo in RoF, but didn't Piccolo continue training?
He was training with Gohan himself though. How would that allow him to surpass Gohan?
>>
>>151485023
>SS Anger
I think I am gonna throw up.
>>
>>151486685
Gohan was able to generate so much power that Goku and Vegeta could sense him from Beerus's planet, whereas Goku couldn't sense Frieza, who was ludicrously more powerful than Buu even in his first form.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1336938930173.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336938930173.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>151486741
>Seems to me they have a good grasp of the characters
>>
>>151486685
>when Gohan fought Buu that was the strongest he ever was
When he fought Super Buu, yes. When he fought Buu, no, you retard. It was outright stated multiple times that his power had deteriorated since the Cell Games. Maybe you should review Z, autist.
>>
>>151486701
> Prove that they're still canon

You have the burden of proof.

But either way, it's common knowledge that Toriyama wrote RoF (movie).

There is zero evidence of Toriyama re-writing them.
>>
>>151486701
Toriyama wrote the movies you retard.
>>
File: 49527018991.jpg (455KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
49527018991.jpg
455KB, 600x600px
>>151485164
Goten and Trunks already want to fight, but no one allows them. Fuck Toriyama and fuck Toei.
>>
>>151486701
The only reason Pillaf gang lives with Kid Trunks in the FT Trunks arc are scenes from the movies which were removed from the tv adaptation.

The TV adaptation also completely forgot to establish that they were turned into kids due to the DBs, so that isn't canon anymore either?
>>
>>151486741
>good grasp of the characters
>retard Goku
>whiny Krillin
>DODGE Piccolo
>le epical nerd Gohan
>Lovecraft Popo
Will that suffice, or are you still convinced you're not retarded?
>>
>>151486701
>>
>>151486799
im talking about super buu
guess I should've made that more clear on my part
>>
>>151486801
>>151486807
Look at that, people treating assumptions as proof.

>>151486815
All those words and you said literally nothing
>>
File: IMG_2214.png (475KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2214.png
475KB, 1024x574px
What did Whis do when Beerus was killed in his timeline?
>>
File: 1482607485647.png (43KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482607485647.png
43KB, 642x1083px
>>151486191
>>
>>151486882
>assumptions
Retard
>>
>>151486196
Not like the puns matter when none of them make sense in spanish.
>>
>>151486896
He stopped functioning/ceased to exist/went into hibernation/whatever you want to call it because that's what angels do when their GoD dies, which you would know if you paid fucking attention.
>>
>>151486556
Unless you are referring to Buutenks you are right, otherwise kill yourself.
>>
>>151486882
My point is that the status quo of the Pillaf Gang in the beginning of the FTrunks arc comes from the BoGs movie, not the tv show.
>>
>>151485023
That's honestly the best they could come up with? Even SS Demi-God is better than that.
>>
>>151486842
>retard Goku
canon

>whiny Krillin
logic

>DODGE Piccolo
why not

>le epical nerd Gohan
with the amount of how much Chi-Chi makes him study, kinda logical

>Lovecraft Popo
humor
>>
>>151486701
> Cannot find evidence for your own argument

> "UMm p-prove that this ISN'T true"

Dodged a bullet there m8
>>
>>151486915
>Toriyama wrote the movies
>There's no evidence that he wrote the retellings
>hurr hurr that's proof not an assumption PROOF
Shut the fuck up.
>>
So are we getting a new movie anytime soon or what
>>
>>151486955
I know arguing with a TFS fan is like trying to argue with a drunk high-functioning autist through a pane of soundproof glass, so I'm just going to give you your last (You) and be done with it.
>>
>>151486934
or he packed his shit and go home to papa
> "I'm done"
>>
>>151486969
>being this retarded
wew
>>
>>151486882
>All those words and you said literally nothing

Toriyama wrote RoF (movie).

Never said he re-wrote it. No one else said it. No evidence.

> Actually WANTING shitty filler re-writes to supercede the much better movies that the author actually said he wrote

Retard
>>
>>151485165
The hair is more spiked the SSJ1 (or SSJ2 Trunks too, but in this case only because Toei didn't touch on Trunks' hair at all for SSJ2) and it has a different aura similar to SSJB's.

If anything, it's basically SSJ2 all over again (hair more spiked, different aura).

>>151485421
I don't think we'll ever see that form again, so I doubt it.
>>
>>151486984
Zamasu movie with extended Black shenanigans
>>
>>151486842
Don't forget Nappa
>>
>>151487003
What if I told, there are atleast two TFS fans in this thread
>>
Does this take the prize for most random bullshit that ever happened in the series? On top of that, it was never done or even mentioned again.
>>
>>151486984
>>151487043

Nah, nothing announced. They're probably waiting for the Fox contract to run out before making any new DB movies.
>>
>>151487019
>>151487031
>Still no argument
As expected from the morons who are too busy slurping up Toriyama's cock to think like normal human beings.
>>
>>151486898
My only complain is that the faggot at TFS can't contain his homolust and is now throwing gay jokes everywhere.
In DBZA Chi Chi had to rape Goku, but now Goku wants to fuck Cell and Chi Chi is a sex addict.
>>
>>151487043
Please no
>>
>>151487071
>Still no argument
Yeah from you. Retard.
>>
>>151487056
Then here, take your last (You) as well and fuck off back to your shitty parody, underagefag.
>>
>>151487077
She didn;t rape him though, it was on his consent.
Because he "never backs up on the challenge"
>>
>>151487089
>no u
Kill yourself.
>>
>>151486741
gay as fuck dende, retard nappa, chi chi raping goku, yeah all that amazing grasp of the characters

fucking retard
>>
>>151487071
>Still no argument

I said why you're wrong. You havn't said shit except petty insults
>>
all this shotposting, fact checking and arguing wont make the manga canon anons
>>
>>151487200
>I said why you're wrong
No, you just made assumptions and are treating them as facts, but keep being retarded, I know you need to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>151487071

What about this? Why isn't this valid again?
>>151486937
>>
>>151486842
>retard Goku
the guy gave Cell a Senzu Bean, and wished for a re-incarnation of Buu. Goku not being the sharpest tool in the shed is part of his character.

>whiny Krillin
Krillin is whiny in the manga and anime, this isn't an embellishment on TFS's part.

>DODGE Piccolo
They are poking fun at how much of a failure Gohan was vs. Nappa despite being trained by Piccolo

>le epical nerd Gohan
Gohan is canonical a dweeby nerd

>Lovecraft Popo
Goku was unable to land a single hit on Popo the one time they fought
>>
>>151487238
>hey, people seemed to enjoy the Pilaf Gang chilling at Capsule Corp, let's go ahead and put them back in
>THIS IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT THE MOVIES ARE CANON
You are all goddamn mongoloids.
>>
>>151487067
>random
>>
>>151487263
(You)
>>
>>151487227
Based on the fact that NOTHING supports your shitty theory
>>
>>151487179
> gay as fuck dende
how is that even a problem?
Namekians don't have genders, they can be atracted to anyone

> retard nappa
He is actually a troll
He even trolled you into believing he is retarded

> chi chi raping goku
again, it was on Gokus consent
>>
>>151487302
Look at that, just like nothing supports yours.
>no u no u no uuuuuu
Just stop posting.
>>
>>151487301
(You)
>>
>>151487263
>>151486955
>>
>>151487342
(You)
>>
>>151487345
They think TFS is anything but atrocious, what do you expect
>>
>>151487268

They're freaking living there without any given reason in the tv show, and conveniently that only was introduced when a new Toriyama story started, rather than the tv staff doing that by themselves.

I guess the only thing you'd accept would be a direct statement from Toriyama saying to disregard the tv series?

I'm just trying to help you here,
>>
DBZA faggots please grow up or fuck off
>>
>>151487337
Trunks x Mai was a thing since the end of BoG

Ginyu never came back

Piccolo never died again

Gohan never asked Piccolo to train

Deal with it, fillerfag
>>
>>151487268
>>151487386

Also, what about RoF's "Gohan and Piccolo are training together" then when we get to the FT arc "He has abandoned martial artists" and "I can't feel the energy from back then in him".
>>
>>151487337
> One says you're wrong because there is zero evidence to support their theory.

> One says they are right "just because"

I think I'll go with the first one
>>
I have just read the manga and noticed that there are some differenced between it and the anime.
Which one should I consider primary canon?
>>
>>151487532
The manga is closer to Toriyama's outline and the initial storyboard receives modifications from Toriyama himself, but before the FT Trunks arc the manga is often rushed and basically a story outline itself (and the ending of the FT Trunks arc might be rushed too, although it isn't confirmed yet).

Also, at least for the next arc, the anime team will be using the manga storyboard as basis rather than just Toriyama's outline directly.
>>
>>151487532
BOTH!!!
>>
>>151487423
>>151487071

>Ginyu never came back

The fact that Frog-Ginyu coming to Earth was DBZ filler should be proof alone that the re-tellings aren't canon
>>
>>151487532
Since when an anime has been more canon than the manga?
Right now SSJB Kaioken is just as canon as Super Saiyan Powered Human Krillin
>>
File: ghost saiyans.jpg (59KB, 731x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghost saiyans.jpg
59KB, 731x408px
>>151485185
Toei prior to GT did such a standup job on original content. You can't even compare Toriyama's Dragon Ball Minus to Toei's Bardock special. The original Dragon Ball filler with the portal to demon world was fucking top notch as well.
>>
>>151487532
Both.

Toriyama's scripts are the primary canon. Everything else are just different interpretations of said script.
>>
File: 1481036088313.png (884KB, 948x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481036088313.png
884KB, 948x676px
>>151487532
Manga
>>
>>151486676
This.
These teasers are giving the wrong impression of Dragon Ball Super and that could hurt them in the long run.
>>
>>151487621
> since when

Since the manga wasn't being done by the original author, and the manga AND anime are both going by the same script
>>
>>151487624

Eh, I feel like the filler in the original anime had a harsh step down right after the Saiyan Saga. The Tv specials were still good, but it was the beginning of stuff like Toei adding movie filler to the tv show without making any sense (Gohan's dragon), just boring scenarios like Fake Namek, or disregarding their own filler rather than adapting manga scenes to it (the filler creator of the androids from DB not even mentioned in the Androids Saga, the reincarnation stuff mentioned by Piccolo to Vegeta in the Buu Saga even though that's not how the anime filler hell works)
>>
>>151487624
>You can't even compare Toriyama's Dragon Ball Minus to Toei's Bardock special
> actual movie vs tiny chapter special
>>
>>151487754
A tiny chapter special that people like to pretend didn't happen in favor of the OVA.
>>
File: DBS aom.png (37KB, 658x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS aom.png
37KB, 658x511px
>>151487532
pic related also >>151487721
Toyotaro is official Toriyama's "pupil". Our guy and Tori's guy, Toei can't be compared
>>
>>151487848
What i mean is that its hardly a fair comparison.

If DB Minus was animated, it would've been 5 minutes tops.

I would've liked to see more Gine, Saiyan culture, and Team Kid Vegeta...
>>
>>151487909
>Toyotaro is official Toriyama's "pupil
>>
>>151487909
Pic wrong

Toriyama spoke about being unsatisfied of the anime during the RE-TELLINGS.
>>
File: 1431281351538.jpg (424KB, 668x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431281351538.jpg
424KB, 668x950px
>>151484957
beautiful
>>
File: Future_Yajirobe.png (392KB, 554x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Future_Yajirobe.png
392KB, 554x632px
Toyotaro is ruining the Future Trunks arc.

- Too fast paced
- No Future Yajirobe
- No moments like Trunks visiting Gohan
- Black losing his smug and strength. Complete weakling.
- Lack of tension in general
>>
>>151487377
You're just mad they made Trunks a princess and Broly an autist.
>>
>>151488056
> - No Future Yajirobe
> - No moments like Trunks visiting Gohan
dammit
manga no comfy
>>
>>151488056

Honestly, what the manga did to Black was the worst tragedy.

Much worse than making Hit weak...since Black's personality was also butchered.
>>
>>151488163
>Much worse than making Hit weak

This was a great thing

>hurr random alien is as strong as a god

Fuck you
>>
>>151488163
>Much worse than making Hit weak

He was already weakened in the anime despite Goku stating he got stronger since they first fought.
>>
>>151488215
Alien with time-skipping powers

Either way the Hit issue pales in comparison to what they did to Black
>>
>>151488056
-no shit kids/survivors
-no retarded Goku
-Trunks' strength makes more sense
-Beerus/Kaioshin shenanigans
-actually showed Trunks fighting Dabura and Babidi
-no unnecessary travels to the past/future
He is actually improving it.
Also, the pacing is fine. Toei stretched the arc with a lot of shit and ended up rushing the ending.
>>
>>151488053
and it's so accurate too
>>
File: 1478288697250.jpg (82KB, 620x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478288697250.jpg
82KB, 620x708px
>He was already weakened in the anime despite Goku stating he got stronger since they first fought.

delete this
>>
>>151488250
yeah because Goku too got stronger as he trained
you know a whole year passed between their first and second matches right?
>>
File: 1478888735806.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478888735806.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>151484870
>the absolute state of Goten's voice
>the absolute state of Kabito Kai's voice
>even Goku's voice is annoying now

What the fuck is this shit? It sounds like half cast just gave up, and went full blown Sabat level 'I just don't give a fuck anymore'. And I bet the Kai dub of the Buu saga is going to be just as bad. Old Kai and Mr. Satan sound great though

This is coming from someone who grew up on the dub, and never watched Dragon Ball in Japanese until Super
>>
>>151487304
I don't want to sound like a fucking SWJ but if a race doesn't have genders and doesn't fuck to reproduce, why does anyone have to feel (sexual) attraction for anyone?
>>
>>151488507
You're telling me Goku became over TEN TIMES at his old peak in a year without the use of a new transformation or SSBK?
Powerlevels are bullshit, but this is just too much especially considering Vegeta stated training was starting to reach slow gains because they were nearing their limit.
>>
>>151485680
At least they had an actual man play Gokou
>>
>>151486235
It's Birusu you actual retard
>>
>>151484870
>Teaser is entirely action
>Super is like 40% action
This won't end well.
>>
>>151486932
>>151485559
Why not call him cervezos then?

Also

>japanese say "biru" for beer
>beerus pun works in english and japanese

Spaincucks will never know the friendship between the anglos and the nipponese
>>
File: yamcha pose.png (1MB, 1223x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yamcha pose.png
1MB, 1223x685px
i know i'm a few weeks late but i just caught up and this shit had me in hysterics
>>
>>151488767
What about vodka (Vados)?
>>
File: 026 - 23.png (429KB, 980x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
026 - 23.png
429KB, 980x1400px
>>151488056
>Too fast paced
So many faggots are used to Toei's shit pacing, Dragon Ball is a fast paced serie, the original anime dragged everything out to make sure it didn't overtake the manga.

>No moments like Trunks visiting Gohan
Future Trunks bonding with Present Trunks is way more interesting.

>-Black losing his smug and strength. Complete weakling.
Completely shallow reasoning,
>the character is strong so it's good!!!
>doesn't make a lick of sense b-but it's good!!!

Zamasu somehow using Goku's body infinitely better than Goku was stupid and completely goes against what was established in the Ginyu fight. His spontaneous powerups were nothing like Saiyan Zenkai instead they were way more akin to Hit's boring spontaneous improvement (as long as the plot demands). Which made for a rather boring villain and made Fused Zamasu defeats more bullshit.

But I like how Black getting rektd by SS2 Goku to the point it looks like he has a heart virus is a ok, SSR Black getting kicked into a building by SSTrunks a ok, Black get knocked on his ass by a bullet a ok, but Black getting rekted by SSB Vegeta is somehow bad.

>Lack of tension in general
Anime Black failed to kill Future Mai a normal human several times (in the manga Future Mai was saved with a Senzu Bean)

The resistance a bunch of regular humans were able to blindside SSR Black and immortal Zamasu with tear gas and saved Goku,Veget and Future Trunks right from under them. If you think the anime had "tension" or a "sense of danger" you're wrong..
>>
It's over, Toeipedros.

No coming back from this. We did it, Toyobros.
>>
>>151488884
she's actually named after calvados
>>
>>151486191
Go suck on a dick, you faggot. Here at TFS, we do our best to bring you the quality Dragonball Z content you deserve, like Let's Plays and song parodies. Would you devote your life to Dragonball Z like I have? I've literally thrown my life away to make DBZ song parodies of Lady Gaga songs. If people stopped watching our videos I would literally die.
>>
Who should voice Zamasu in the Funi dub?
>>
>>151488550
That's not being a SJW, it's true. Species that reproduce without sex don't feel lust/attraction because it's useless to them.
>>
File: f7.png (127KB, 500x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f7.png
127KB, 500x306px
>>151488952
Chris Patton. Obviously
>>
>>151488952
Quinton Flynn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9aqPDNpeQ
>>
>>151488056
>- Too fast paced
>- No Future Yajirobe
>- No moments like Trunks visiting Gohan
>- Black losing his smug and strength. Complete weakling.
>- Lack of tension in general

All this, but I cannot stress how important that last point.

It was my main gripe with RoF, but the Toyotaro keeps on doing it with weaker Hit, and weak smug-less Black.

However, pic related was the only good thing Toyo brought to the F.Trunks arc
>>
File: D95P2JP_.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D95P2JP_.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>151486196
"Bulma" misses the pun too but I don't see anyone calling her "Blooma"
>>
File: my one weakness.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my one weakness.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>151488904
>The resistance a bunch of regular humans were able to blindside SSR Black and immortal Zamasu with tear gas
>>
>>151488749
Toonami's lost their touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9Fy6_2NW4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGBNuga-Bhc
>>
>>151489174
Tear gas = solar flare

If weaklings can do it to Cell, why not?

It also made The Resistance more relevant
>>
>>151488904
Fucking this.
>>
>>151489259
>Tear gas = solar flare
Nice headcanon

>It also made SSR Black and immortal Zamasu less threatening
ftfy
>>
>>151489149
Toyotaro's explanation of Future Majin Buu's arc was god tier.
>Trunks trained with the Z-Sword in preparation, explaining why he still kept a sword after dropping it in the Cell saga, even if the Z-Sword broke he still practiced a lot with it
>Dabura battle extremely well made
>Kaioshin shown dying in the battle and Whis asking him about his fate, foreshadowing the connection with Beerus
>Black showing in that same panel, commenting about how he finally found a world without gods, explaining why he is in Trunks' future, an explanation that was both half assed and poorly placed by Toei
>>
File: 148279196616532.png (38KB, 158x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148279196616532.png
38KB, 158x167px
>>151488921
holy shit, this.
>>
>>151488163
The only difference I see between Manga!Black and Anime!Black is the powerlevel

They have the same shitty personality, but Manga!Black is showing his true colors because Vegeta is raping him
>>
File: 004.png (319KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004.png
319KB, 968x1400px
>>151489174
I like how seemingly Black already killed everyone from the resistance in the manga. And that Mai isn't their leader, I always thought that was stupid as fuck.
>>
>>151489367
>They have the same shitty personality
This, Black is overrated as hell.
>>
>>151489170
That's what that faggot MistareFusion insists on calling her.

Blooma isn't even right to begin with. It's not equivalent to Freeza because her name is spelled literally the same way as bloomers in Japanese.
>>
>Goku forgot the Senzu Beans
>Goku forgot the Urn in the time machine
>Goku forgot the Seal

This only alone makes the manga infinitely than that trash anime.
>>
>manga
>SS Trunks is equal to SS3 Goku
>SS Trunks gets manhandled by untransformed Black
>SS Black is clearly weaker than SS Vegeta
>SS Vegeta > SS Black > Black > SS3 Goku > SS Trunks

wut
>>
>>151489439
So, we should call her Buruma?
>>
>Ki blast pierces someone chest
>Everybody is fine with this
>Technology pierces someone chest
>Everybody throwing a shitfit

>Technique that makes no sense and is never explained how it produces so much light blinds someone
>Everybody is fine with that
>Tear Gases from the future blind someone
>Everybody throwing a shitfit

Do people realize this is from the same universe where techonology brought to life two of the strongest being in the entire universe?
>>
>>151488056
>No Trunks visiting Gohan
Who cares? Gohan is irrelevant and a pussy
>>
>>151489553
Vegeta was a SS2
>>
File: Grasping.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grasping.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>151489618
>Technique that makes no sense
>>
File: CgwSYocU0AARYGG.jpg (41KB, 600x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CgwSYocU0AARYGG.jpg
41KB, 600x397px
>>151488921
>that marvelous pic
>>
>>151489584
Where did you even get that idea?
>>
rip bait thread
mangadumped into oblivion

boards.4chan.org/a/thread/151477530
>>
>>151488546
Really? I'm not paying attention to the dub at all.

I figured they could at least put up a decent effort like in the Dragon Ball Kai dub.
>>
>>151484957
>The anime is better than the manga guy is the one butting in and ruining things

I can tell someone biased made this shit. Wall of copypasta text about how only the manga counts and manga is better is the one who started the manga vs anime wars, he's the one who did it literally every thread because he was so anal devastated and hated the anime. The only reason there are wars is him. He still does it a lot of threads as well.
>>
Who was hotter Chichi or Bulma
>>
File: 038 - 035.png (451KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
038 - 035.png
451KB, 964x1400px
>>151489174
Meanwhile in the manga
>>
>>151489690
>It's not equivalent to Freeza because her name is spelled literally the same way as bloomers in Japanese.
>>
File: zetsubo.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zetsubo.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>151489844
>that despair on Future Trunks' face
>>
>>151489553
1 Vegeta was SS2 vs Black
2 Trunks was SS2 vs Goku also Trunks was poorly feed and badly injured vs Black (reminder that Trunks mentions he saw Black's SS form in the past, so [SS Black > healthy SS2 Trunks > Black]

SS2 Trunks being SS3 tier is the only inconsistency about power levels in the manga, all Toei series (DB anime, DBZ, DBGT and DBS anime) have dozens of inconsistencies
>>
>>151489931
>SS2 Trunks being SS3 tier is the only inconsistency about power levels in the manga,
>inconsistency
>>
File: 12.png (548KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
548KB, 954x1400px
>>151489844
Based Black
>>
>>151488921
Doing god's work, anon.
>>
Manga
>Rushed as Shit
>No tension
>Author goes out of his way to gimp the villains and say that the heroes easily could have beaten them without trying if not for tiring themselves out or something, making them 1/10th as strong, making their abilities useless
>muh saiyans
>monthly
>Rushed

Anime
>Shit animation
>Padded out
>Shit animation
>>
Am I the only one hoping we see SSG Black in the manga?
>>
>>151490008
>>Author goes out of his way to gimp the villains

Hit got heavily nerfed in the anime already and Black is about to go Rose and push Vegeta's shit in.
>>
>>151489931

Trunks thought that the whole thing with Vegeta beating Black in spite of Black being stronger now was odd and rushed Goku to end the battle. I'm pretty sure we'll get a reveal next chapter that Black planned everything in order to get a Zenkia and Rose (although it'll make Black's reactions in this chapter rather senseless, but it's not the first time this happens - rewatch the 1st half of Frost vs Goku in the anime).
>>
>>151489931
>[SS Black > healthy SS2 Trunks > Black]
Nice headcanon my friend
>>
>>151490008
>Author goes out of his way to gimp the villains
Not true
>>
File: Delet this.png (660KB, 974x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Delet this.png
660KB, 974x792px
>>151489896
>>
>>151488921
>toyo has avoided the confrontation between present Zamasu and Toyo
This is retarded, Zamasu just showed up and the next chapter isn't out yet

Meanwhile in the manga Trunks can go SSJ2 which is as strong as Goku's SSJ3 but and Goku was only able to beat him by tapping into his god powers, but Black can't use his God power yet but is somehow stronger than Trunks..?
>>
>>151490110
>present zamasu and Toyo
huh?
>>
>>151490110
>Goku was only able to beat him by tapping into his god powers

He wanted to knock him out in one hit, which he needed SSG for.
SSJ3 was enough to beat Trunks in that fight.
>>
>>151490008
>Anime
>Shit animation
>Padded out
>Shit Animation
>Asspulls
>They don't explain anything
>Flanderized characters
>Filler

FTFY
>>
>>151490164
Nice headcanon. But it still doesn't explain how Black is supposedly stronger than Trunks. In the anime it made sense because Goku Black was in Saiyan Beyond God all the time but that's not a thing in the manga
>>
File: 1476320744468.jpg (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476320744468.jpg
98KB, 512x512px
Can't wait for this weeks episode
>>
>>151490233
>In the anime it made sense because Goku Black was in Saiyan Beyond God
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>151490243
>this weeks episode
I have bad news for you anon...
>>
>>151490110
Base Black was stronger than SSJ3 Goku according to Trunks even in the anime, before getting Rose.

It's just that when he faced Goku in the past he was holding back. Trunks outright says that he was stronger in the future.

So, Black's powerlevel pre-Rose is pretty in line with each other in the anime and manga, although the manga gives him SSJ.
>>
>>151490270
He's literally stated to be at around SSJ3 strength and Trunks was only SSJ2 (and didn't have the manga's bullshit of Trunks being SSJ3 strength in SSJ2 form)
>>
>>151490306
did they push it back one week?
>>
>>151490314
And it makes no sense that SSJ2 Vegeta was just as strong as SSJ Black, if Base Black was stronger than SSJ2 Trunks, and SSJ2 Trunks was as strong as SSJ3 Goku.
>>
>>151490349
No episode for most shows during the New Year's week, since there's a bunch of special programming in Japan at the time.
>>
>>151490336
>SSJ3 strength=Saiyan Beyond God
Retard
>>
>>151490372
well bummer
at least I can actually focus on other shit too then
>>
>>151490362
>And it makes no sense that SSJ2 Vegeta was just as strong as SSJ Black
Trunks thought so too, so let's wait for next chapter.
>>
Where did people even pull the "saiyan beyond god" faggotry? Sounds like something out of a youtube video.
>>
>>151490314
No it's different because Goku in the manga doesn't have Saiyan Beyond God (which is why he can transform
into the regular, red Super Saiyan God). So it doesn't make sense for Black in the manga to be anywhere near Super Saiyan level in his base form.
>>
File: 1475431612796.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475431612796.gif
509KB, 500x281px
Ultimate Gohan was a mistake
>>
>>151490377
Obviously, it's different because Black was still getting stronger by getting used to Goku's body.
>>
File: Goku Heart.jpg (785KB, 1932x1212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku Heart.jpg
785KB, 1932x1212px
>>151490336
>He's literally stated to be at around SSJ3 strength
Black after fighting SS2 Goku
>>
>>151490424
>No it's different because Goku in the manga doesn't have Saiyan Beyond God (which is why he can transform
>into the regular, red Super Saiyan God).

That's not necessarily true at all. In the movie version, Base Goku still was heavily boosted after getting God Ki, alongside his SSJ form, but could still transform into SSJ God as power up above that. The manga version could easily be following that power scale. It works well too with some scenes like Blue Vegeta hitting Base Goku during training or Base Goku vs Hit.
>>
>>151490443
Both ultimate and ss2 gohan were a mistake
>>
>>151484870
>Nobody notices Danny Brown being used to advertise Dragon Ball
>>
>>151490506
Not canon.
>>
So why aren't Goten and Trunks fighting in the tournament? I'm almost sure they're stronger than any of the humans and maybe on par with the androids if they haven't kept up with training.
>>
>>151490090
Explain how Trunks saw SS Black, then
>>
>>151490420
It's name is from Dragonball Heroes, they don't call it anything in the anime, it's simply Goku and Vegeta's base form when they use God Ki
It goes something like this:
Base > SSJ > SSJ2 > SSJ3 > Beyond God > Super Saiyan Blue
In the manga it's different since Goku didn't absorb the God Ki from the ritual and can still go Super Saiyan Red
>>
>>151490604
>Dragon Ball Heroes
lol
>>
>>151488921

Can someone explain to me how SS2 Trunks (about SS3 Goku in strength) loses to Base-form Black

But SS2 Vegeta completely desimates SS Black?

Black > SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku

But:

SS3 Goku (SS2 Trunks) > SS2 Vegeta > SS Black??

Why does Toyotaro insist in shitting on Black? Does he hate him?
>>
>>151490017
Yes

SSG coming back in the manga ruined the manga's Champa Arc for me.

Not counting making Hit much weaker.
>>
>>151490506
Trunks stated that he was stronger in the future though and he previously had compared Black to SSJ3 Goku.
>>
File: 13.png (259KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.png
259KB, 959x1400px
>>151490424
>So it doesn't make sense for Black in the manga to be anywhere near Super Saiyan level in his base form.

If you can believe Goku's body(the one Black stole) is much more powerful in base form than current timeline Goku it can work.
>>
File: 1441949944543.jpg (16KB, 387x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441949944543.jpg
16KB, 387x387px
This is the most autistic thread on /a/ right now

Can't we just enjoy both the manga and the anime for what they are? Besides Toei is gonna follow the manga with the next saga so what even is the point of this discussion?
>>
>>151490564
Because they're kids and see everything as a game.
>>
>>151490681
>Black swearing like an edgelord
>no SMUG at all
>Black acting like Vegeta's bitch

toyocucks will defend this
>>
File: 1479322348092.jpg (24KB, 353x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479322348092.jpg
24KB, 353x269px
>>151490742
>Can't we just enjoy both the manga and the anime for what they are
no
>>
>>151490742
Sure I'll agree on that. As soon as the other side admits my medium is the canon one
>>
>>151490746
Goten didn't see as a game when Hit was sent to assassinate Goku. And Trunks got pretty serious when Future Trunks was being a shit. They can get serious if they want to, and a tournament that puts the Universe on the line would definitely give them that motivation.
>>
>>151490681
It doesn't explain how SS2 Trunks was getting wrecked by Base-form Black
>>
>>151490777
The swearing is just due to the manga's fan translation. But, yeah, Black's personality in this chapter was disappointing.
>>
>>151486196
>It completely misses the pun
Just like a shit ton of the English dub names that were horribly mishandled.
>>
File: 1479765834733.png (671KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479765834733.png
671KB, 1280x738px
>>151488921
The hero we need.
>>
>>151488921
>Black not having the timering is a good thing

this makes no fucking sense, shouldn't he then disappear since Beerus hakai'd Zamasu?
>>
>>151490777
>swearing
That's mangastream fault, as usual
>>
>>151486770
goku could sense gohan because he knew to specifically look for his energy and because gohan was trying to radiate as much ki as possible. normally (in this case frieza) you wouldn't try to waste energy like that and would just raise your power inside your body
>>
File: 014.png (361KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014.png
361KB, 968x1400px
>>151490812
Trunks probably hadn't eaten a full meal or slept properly in days.
It's just speculation, but I don't think it's too far off and Trunks did see Black go super saiyan at one point.
>>
>>151488921
I can tell this was made by a Mexican because of the power level autism, poor formatting and poor spelling
And also, because it's the exact same tired points the same goddamn person has been reusing every thread for this autistic discussion
>>
>>151490848
That was never mentioned in the manga. In fact, in the manga, there was a new time ring created a little while before Gowasu opened the box for Zamasu, implying that it came from either Trunks' time traveling or Zamasu's time jump, rather than Beerus' "HAKAI".

Note that even the anime site now has changed the timeline text to say that the new timeline came forth due to Trunks' time traveling (which eventually leads to Beerus' stopping Zamasu rather than just Beerus' hakai by itself being the only difference like the timeline said in the beginning.
>>
>>151490631
Just the name of the form I use on convience
But since you can't disprove anything besides using ad hominem I'll assume you have nothing better to argue with
>>
>>151490848
>shouldn't he then disappear since Beerus hakai'd Zamasu?

We have to see Shin's and Gowasu's reaction to Black and Zamasu still being alive in the future, but it can be narrowed down to Black circumventing it due to having Goku's body or Hakai killing all timeline iterations of that person was just Toei filler.
>>
should I watch the dragon ball anime or read the manga?
>>
>>151490848
>Black should disappear since Beerus hakai'd Zamasu?
THIS makes no fucking sense, anon. Those time ring powers are toei only also totally pointless.

Zamasu death shouldn't affect Black existence -> so Toei invents gods destroyed by gods works different -> then invents time ring anulate the previous rule -> so Zamasu death doesn't affect Black existence

Literally stupid and pointless filler-rules and powers
>>
>>151491036
see >>151488921
>>
File: muh smug.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muh smug.gif
3MB, 320x180px
I like how Black is so one note, the only thing people can say in regards to his character is s-smug.
>>
>>151491079
I think he's talking about non-super dragonball
>>
>>151491036
Go read something good instead, like fist of the north star or rurouni kenshin
>>
>>151491059

You know what, that stuff being Toei-only rules also explains why no one attempted to just break Fused Zamasu's finger or take his time ring.
>>
>>151491112
People post in these threads so much that they start to forget that Super is shit to begin with.
>>
>>151491036
>watching ANY DB anime

Never, anon.
>>
>>151490848
>shouldn't he then disappear since Beerus hakai'd Zamasu?
No because the manga didn't do the stupid timeloop bullshit that the anime did.

>>151490812
>It doesn't explain how SS2 Trunks was getting wrecked by Base-form Black
Nothing is wrong with this.
>>
>>151484957
>No BLACKED spam reference
Blackfag detected
>>
>>151491079
>>151491128
>>151491163
Guys for godssake, please answer me.
>>
>>151491003
>>151491059
Oh, so Black in the manga is an entirely different Zamasu and not the one we see from the beginning like in the anime.

Making things even worse here, toyocucks
>>
>>151490777

> Finding out Black's identity (anime)
* claps sarcastically*

> Finding out Black's identity (manga)
*Grrr how dare you*
>>
>>151491112
>Black/Zamasu
>literally the most complex villain in the franchise (the bar was very low, mind you)
>one-note

kek
>>
>>151484957
>ZAMASU! has become the new Thanks Doc
What happened?
>>
>>151491210
>*claps sarcastically*
You idiot. That was when Vegeta went into Blue. Black told them who he was, they never figured it out.
>>
>>151490931
> Trunks was hungry

I mean...I guess? Still a headcanon though.

>>151491169
> Nothing is wrong with this.

SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku (manga)

SS2 Trunks < Base-form Black

SS3 Goku > SS2 Vegeta

You do the math
>>
>>151491241
>Black/Zamasu
>literally the most complex villain in the franchise
>>
>>151491203
Not really, since in the manga every scene we see with Zamasu in the present also fits in in Black's timeline with no time traveling without any changes, the only exception is his final confrontation with Beerus.

Also, like I mentioned above, the anime staff has retconned itself now to fit with that too, since the official site for the anime is now claiming that the timeline split is due to Trunks rather than the previous "Beerus killing Zamasu is the only difference".
>>
>>151491259
>Black told them who he was, they never figured it out

Even better

Either way, there's a clear distinction between Anime Black and Manga Black's personality.
>>
File: 004 - 02.png (248KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004 - 02.png
248KB, 954x1400px
>>151491210
>Finding out Black's identity (manga)
>Grrr how dare you*
Why are you lying?
>>
MASAKA
>>
>>151491241
As low as the bar is you're not even correct, because Frieza is more complex than Black/Zamasu.
>>
>>151491281
Oh no you replied with a laughing anime loli, now whatever shall I do?
Point is, villains in DB have always been bland and generic. They are fondly remembered simply because of the fights.
Black/Zamasu at least had an actual development from normal to villain and some motivation
>b-but other mediums have already done it
Well that's good, DB didn't
>>
File: 1459597823222.jpg (111KB, 571x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459597823222.jpg
111KB, 571x551px
>people upset at Toyo for what he did to Black
>hardly seen Black yet
What if the entire next chapter is devoted to Smug Black you scrubs?
>>
>>151491259
Then immediately told them Black's identity.

Still two different versions of the same scene
>>
>>151491271
>I mean...I guess? Still a headcanon though.
Early DB shows how Goku gets weaker when he is hungry.
>>
>>151491369
Unless it's literally 45 pages of Black posing smugly that's not gonna work.
>>
>>151491330
I forgot what it was verbatim. But the point still stands.

Manga Black is boring.
>>
File: 1425565707962.png (176KB, 318x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425565707962.png
176KB, 318x410px
>>151491341
>Frieza is more complex than Black/Zamasu

Oh yes, tyrannical spoiled asshole who's evil just for the sake of it is very ''complex''

>inb4 shit regurgitated from TFS about muh impact, muh anti-thesis to Goku and all their other stupid shit that has nothing to do with the actual character and his bland motivations
>>
>>151491330
>Point is, villains in DB have always been bland and generic. They are fondly remembered simply because of the fights.
Someone needs to read the manga.

>Black/Zamasu at least had an actual development from normal to villain
Zamasu was never normal, he was always a psychopath.
>some motivation
Which all the other villains had too.
>>
>>151491312
>official site retconned the split from Beerus causing it to Trunks arriving to the past
this actually happened
I kinda need a source or a translation tweet on that one
also it was weird to me, that Beerus' action created a new timeline
>>
>>151491369
People are fearing the next chapter will be rushed to the end. I doubt it though, considering how slow this one was. They easily could have introduced Future Zamasu and Zenkai Black midway through the chapter if they were in a hurry.
>>
>>151484870
>Kuririn getting cucked
Kek
>>
I liked Plan to eradicate Saiyans
Plan to eradicate Super Saiyans was also ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZELZ7ofkGQs&index=1
>>
>>151484870
>English dub

Kill yourself, please.

God, Americans are disgusting.
>>
>>151484870
>Those related videos
Jesus, what is up with the Spanish-speaking fanbase? Is it as popular as Soccer is to Brazil?
>>
>>151491441
Meant to reply to >>151491347
>>
>>151491441
>>151491519

>Someone needs to read the manga.
>Which all the other villains had too.
Oh yes, ''hurr I'm evil and powerful'', the best motivation of them all.
The manga doesn't change this. Frieza, Cell and Buu are appreciated just because of their designs and fights. That's it.
Why do you think Dragon Ball is considered entry-level? Because every single character is one-dimensional as fuck, Toriyama is not that good of a writer
>Zamasu was never normal, he was always a psychopath.
Zamasu went from having some doubts about his role and mortals to being genocidal and finally to being insane and delusional.
Now what other villains did this? Because last I checked literally all the villains started as villains already with no real build-up. You had villain-to-normal cases like Vegeta and Piccolo but normal-to-villain is literally only Zamasu.
>>
>>151490777
>Literally Shadow The Saiyan
>Not being an edgelord

Anon...
>>
>>151491008
I mean, bringing a form/term from fanfiction: the video game to a discussion about the series is silly enough. Don't see the need to add anything else.
>>
>>151491330
>Why are you lying?
He kind of has to if he wants to make the anime look good compared to the manga.
>>
>>151491259
>>151491330

I just want Black's anime personality back.
>>
>>151491555
No see, when Black was first announced everyone thought that he was gonna be Shadow tier of edgyness
Then we got a flamboyant smug son of a bitch instead and we were all happy to be wrong
The manga instead is meeting that Shadow the Hedgehog expectation very hard
>>
>>151491241
>literally the most complex villain in the franchise

Oh god hahahahahahaha
>>
>>151491203
Holy shit how toeishills can be so imbecile?

>some Trunks (mirai) is killed -> another Trunks (our) still alive
>some Zamasu (present one) is killed -> another Zamasu (Black) still alive
Why would be different? Because toei invented some pointless rules to fill their episodes and make more money?
>>
>>151491415
There are more aspects to Frieza's character than for Zamasu/Black. His tyrannical side full of hubris, and his spoiled cowardly side (such as where he begs Goku to spare his life) are two opposite ends of a personality which makes sense for a being unrivaled in strength, and sheltered from pain and hardship mostly due to his strength. Whereas Zamasu/Black is just nothing but hubris, NINGEN NINGEN NINGEN for no good reason other than simplistic notions of humanity being flawed.

Of course neither are complex characters, but we're talking about DB standards here.
>>
>>151490638
Vegeta ss2 is also more powerful than goku ss3. Source: Battle of Gods movie/anime/manga

Ss3 is a useless transformation.
>>
>>151491610
>oh god hahahahahahaha who cares having an argument hahahaha I'll just condescendengly reply to your post by just laughing because who needs arguments hahahaha
>>
>>151484870
>Toonami broadcasting new episodes of DB in the 21 century
Never thought I would see the day.
>>
>frieza rules most of the known galaxy with an iron fist for several decades
>suddenly defeated by meme saiyan magic
>dr gero creates Androids 17 and 18, both stronger than a Super Saiyan at the time
>saiyan meme magic
>buu, a walking being of pure destruction
>saiyan meme magic

When will anybody else get atleast some spotlight?
>>
>>151488127
I haven't watched TFS Broly. I don't jump on their shit the second it comes out and then flood YouTube and Super threads with TFS memes like you autistic 14 year olds.
>>
File: WHAT COULDVE BEEN.png (126KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WHAT COULDVE BEEN.png
126KB, 600x849px
>>151484870
>>
>>151491657
That's enraged SS2 Vegeta, retard

Point is, SS2 Vegeta should not be manhandling SS Black with extreme ease, when the "SS3 Goku-tier" SS2 Trunks got wrecked by Base form Black.

It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>151486309
>Implying Black could defeat Hit
>>
>Super Saiyan Angry

So they just don't give a shit at this point, right?
>>
>>151491443

The main new information they added is that bit above the actual timeline

>It is split up into several histories due to Future Trunks coming to Goku's history, then finally sealing Zamasu in his original era.

They also changed the description of Zamasu's timeline from being "similar to the main history but different due to Zamasus' death" to just being "linked" with it.
>>
You know a character is shit when you make him weaker and suddenly he's not "interesting" anymore

AKA Black
>>
>>151491638
>His tyrannical side full of hubris, and his spoiled cowardly side (such as where he begs Goku to spare his life) are two opposite ends of a personality which makes sense for a being unrivaled in strength, and sheltered from pain and hardship mostly due to his strength

Oh so a very generic villain, got it

>Whereas Zamasu/Black is just nothing but hubris, NINGEN NINGEN NINGEN for no good reason other than simplistic notions of humanity being flawed.

Zamasu was complex because he saw himself like a martyr despite everything, he thought everyone else was evil until the very end.
And he also had development as I said here >>151491548

Now, you may say that he's not well written but it doesn't change the fact that within DB, he is factually the most complex villain just for simply having some actual build-up and development.
Nothing will change this, the bar has always been very low here
>>
File: 055.png (351KB, 645x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
055.png
351KB, 645x453px
I'm a mangafag, but holy shit, I miss Black's insanity.

In the anime, while he was being beaten by Blue Vegeta, he continued to laugh manically.
>>
>>151488884
>Vados is named after vodka durr
You are fucking stupid as shit, Jesus
>>
>>151491638
If you actually look at Zamasu's characterization, you would find a lot more than just the memes you read on here, but you probably won't bother since you're predisposed to hating super
>>
File: 1478385178326.jpg (30KB, 640x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478385178326.jpg
30KB, 640x476px
>>151491725
>If you want to let off steam, hit me.
oh my
>>
>>151491699
Since when is a spirit bomb "saiyan meme magic"?
>>
>Toyotaro screwed it saying SS2 Trunks is SS3 Goku tier

OK updating the list then

Toyotaro power levels fails: 1
Toei power levels fails: 1235813213455
>>
>>151491725
I forgot how mediocre Gogeta Jr.'s art was.

Asura's art is one the main things that keeps me reading this comic, but if the current Bra shit goes on for much longer I'm dropping it.
>>
>>151491734
And Trunks is finding the situation odd. Let's wait for the next chapter, since that could easily be a set up.
>>
>>151491806
wtf is wrong with him?
>>
>>151491783
AKA anyone in Dragon Ball*
>>
>>151491548
>Oh yes, ''hurr I'm evil and powerful'', the best motivation of them all.
Wrong

Pilaf wanted to use the Dragon Balls to rule the world
Commander Red wanted to use the Dragon Balls to grow taller
Demon King Piccolo wanted to use Dragon Ball to obtain eternal youth, to become King of World and Piccolo Day
Piccolo wanted revenge for his father/himself
The Saiyans wanted to wipe out all life on Earth, so they could sell it and Immortality to defeat Freeza etc

>Frieza, Cell and Buu are appreciated just because of their designs and fights.
Wrong again the read the manga.

>one-dimensional as fuck,
you keep using that word but i don't think you know what it means.jpeg

>Zamasu went from having some doubts
Wrong he never had doubts he always thought bad of mortals and all of Gowasu's teachings fell on deaf ears.

>Now what other villains did this?
You mean like the whole Majin Vegeta situation? Seriously, read the manga.
>>
>>151491834
It would be Toriyama's fault rather than Toei/Toyo if Super Saiyan Rage Trunks happens in the manga, since he'll be able to fight evenly with SSR Black.
Gotta have an excuse for Trunks to be able to keep up.
>>
File: 1478311475065.jpg (59KB, 339x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478311475065.jpg
59KB, 339x276px
I guess Blackfags will keep complaining even when Black gets SSR in the manga and starts acting like the spoiled edgelord he is in the anime, right?
>>
>>151491850
>Who's Piccolo
>Who's Roshi
>>
>>151491734
Congradulations, you understand anger gives them a power boost, but you still don't understand how that can make a fictional character more powerful than another, with a transformation that has been stated like 3 times, that it is 100% useless. And I'M the retard. Right.
>>
>>151491805
>Zamasu was complex because he saw himself like a martyr despite everything, he thought everyone else was evil until the very end.

Yeah like when he taunted Goku with the death of his family, true hero right there.
>>
>>151491859
>Pilaf wanted to use the Dragon Balls to rule the world
''I'm evil and I want power''
>Commander Red wanted to use the Dragon Balls to grow taller
Joke villain
>Demon King Piccolo wanted to use Dragon Ball to obtain eternal youth, to become King of World and Piccolo Day
''I'm evil and I want power''
>Piccolo wanted revenge for his father/himself
''I'm evil and I want revenge''
>The Saiyans wanted to wipe out all life on Earth, so they could sell it and Immortality to defeat Freeza etc
''We are evil and we want to over-power our boss and we want power''
>Wrong he never had doubts he always thought bad of mortals and all of Gowasu's teachings fell on deaf ears.
Pretty sure I already explained my points well so maybe learn to read?
>You mean like the whole Majin Vegeta situation?
Majin Vegeta is not a major villain
>>
Is Hit basically King Crimson?
>>
>>151491995
but only better
>>
Does anyone have the Zamasufag pic? The fedora faggot, you know the one
>>
>>151491962
>all that simplification fallacy
>Joke villain
and? Comedy filled series
>Majin Vegeta is not a major villain
So? He's still a villain.

Why did I expect anything from a Zamasufag?
>>
>>151491995
I still want someone to shop King Crimson next to Hit

Also I don't think KC allowed Diavolo to enter a state where he can hurt other people but he can't be hurt.
But then again it's very likely Araki literally forgot how KC fully works.
>>
>>151491995
He seemed kind of like just The World in his initial appearance, but in the new arc he's pretty much King Crimson +.
>>
File: 1481963809622.png (137KB, 590x618px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481963809622.png
137KB, 590x618px
>>
>>151491783
>>151491914

It's not just strength that Black lost in the manga.

It was his unsettlingly smug personality that he had in the anime.
>>
>>151491995
Woah wait a second.
Is this one of those jojo references?
>>
>>151491962
So Zamasu is butthurt he lost to Goku and took his body for power, by your logic.
>>
>>151492056
>simplification

Yeah because all those deep and complex motives you listed all boil down to that

Zamasu instead is ''they are evil so I'm gonna wipe them all out for my own one-sided justice''. Still bland mind you but more interesting than anything before him because for the 100th time, the bar has always been low.

Oh and yeah, Majin Vegeta was such an impactful villain for the two-three chapters he was in
>>
>>151491806
>playing Xenoverse
>knock Black away, expecting insane laugh
>Black just shouts "USODAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Uninstalled and refunded.
>>
>>151491806
I wonder if at least partially it was actually Nozawa's idea? His whole personality seems to just vanish once they become Merged Zamasu.
>>
>>151492093
>unsettlingly smug personality
Didn't every villain have that at some point?
>>
>>151491725
Salagir's Gohan needs to lighten up a little bit. I think he forgot how silly he was during the first part of the Buu Saga.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Zamasu/merged zamasu > Black?
>>
File: zam12.png (671KB, 1280x1430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zam12.png
671KB, 1280x1430px
Will DBS threads become as fun/hype again as they were during the Future Trunks arc?
>>
File: Out.jpg (32KB, 552x624px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Out.jpg
32KB, 552x624px
>>151492254
>>
>>151492254
Black was pretty boring aside from the smug. Zamasu at least was outwardly delusional to the point of shedding tears.
>>
>>151490777
>Waaah I'm assmad because the manga isn't treating my favorite character the way I want to
>This makes the manga bad waaaaaah
>>
File: 1478477468563.jpg (56KB, 999x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478477468563.jpg
56KB, 999x558px
>>151492240
>His whole personality seems to just vanish once they become Merged Zamasu

Not really, it was there at first

We just didn't see much of it because the pacing switched to GOTTA GO FAST GOTTA FIT THE SCHEDULE mode
>>
>>151491847
he wants to be pushed to near death so he can power up with some zenkai boost bullshit. also with goku's saiyan blood he just likes fighting
>>
File: miki and zamasu.jpg (69KB, 680x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
miki and zamasu.jpg
69KB, 680x455px
>>151492254
No because Miki's performance as Merged Zamasu was godlike and deserves an award
>>
>>151492296
He had the god smugness, but he didn't seem to enjoy the thrill of combat in the same way.
>>
File: 1476152824487.png (286KB, 800x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476152824487.png
286KB, 800x581px
>>151492285
I wish but I doubt it
>>
>>151492315
>he wants to be pushed to near death
>near death
Please, we all know that anime Black's Zenkai didn't work like this.
>>
How bad will they fuck up the universe arc?
>>
File: Crimson Cell.png (397KB, 997x1426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Crimson Cell.png
397KB, 997x1426px
Still waiting
>>
>>151492344
Or the masochist thing.
>>
>>151491805
>he is factually the most complex villain
>my opinion is fact
Fuck out of here with your idiocy, anon. Nobody will ever take you seriously.
>>
>>151492093
That's because nobody in the anime had the power to punch the smug out of his face

There's no real difference between the 2 Blacks
>>
>>151492344
Again it's because we didn't see much of it because they rushed the ending
Honestly this is my only real issue with the saga as I'm not a PL-autist. Really wish they weren't forced to stick to 20 episodes
We should have seen more of Black's scythe, Merged Zamasu's fuckery, Blue Vegito, better build-up to the Spirit Sword and better buildup to Zamasu going Giygas
>>
>>151492358
They'll hire Salagir to write it & then get Toei to proofread his script.
>>
>>151492385
We are talking about complexity and being one-dimensional here anon.
If a franchise has literally only one (1) villain who actually had some development before turning into a villain, then yes it is pretty much a fact.
>>
>>151492398
>Black's scythe, Merged Zamasu's fuckery, Blue Vegito, better build-up to the Spirit Sword and better buildup to Zamasu going Giygas
I'd remove much of that. Fuck the scythe, I pray they'll remove Giygas, no Trunks Spirit Bomb sword bullshit.
>>
>>151484870
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AIN'T IT FUNNY IN THE BACKGROUND?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>151492403
>tfw bra as strongest saiyan
>>
>>151492437
>literally only one (1) villain who actually had some development before turning into a villain
>>
>>151492441
>Fuck the scythe, I pray they'll remove Giygas, no Trunks Spirit Bomb sword bullshit
But these are all cool concepts, they just needed better execution

Let's be honest here, you all would have loved the Spirit Sword kill if it was actually explained and executed better because the concept itself is pretty fucking cool
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsjfzKi2yU
>>
>tfw you thought Dragon Ball uses a split timeline for time travel but then had a time loop with Zamasu
>>
File: 1482278480231.png (36KB, 155x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482278480231.png
36KB, 155x233px
>>151492447
Friendly reminder that Bra is /ourslut/
>>
>>151492437
>who actually had some development before turning into a villain,
Except he didn't, also other villain had development.
>>
>>151492387
>There's no real difference between the 2 Blacks
The two are very different.

Anime Black: Evil, smug and flamboyant
Manga Black: Evil
>>
>>151492507
It flows in the blood. It's a miracle Trunks didn't inherit Bulma's slut.
>>
>>151492517
this is literally going in circles isn't it?

holy fucking shit you faggots are stubborn
>>
>>151492498
Are those Sammy's screams?
>>
>>151492441
I really think Trunks' energy blade was in Toriyama's outline somehow. Super Trunks got an energy blade attack in Fusions completely different from the anime version, which likely suggests Toriyama's outline mentioned him using some kind of energy sword finisher but didn't give many details about it.
>>
File: Goku.gif (438KB, 239x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku.gif
438KB, 239x200px
>zamasu
>complex
>>
File: impure.jpg (148KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
impure.jpg
148KB, 1200x630px
>>151492543
>>
>>151492356
well he says himself the more his saiyan body gets beaten up, the more power he attains. so essentially the more fatal his wounds are, the more power he gets. and obviously since he's in goku's body he was addicted to gaining power
>>
>>151484870
Os the filler over? Fuck, you know what, I probably should keep this dropped and dead to me. I don't want to see them ruin 17 again.
>>
>>151492521
He's smug in the manga too though. Read the previous chapters where he wasn't getting beaten up. He just isn't flamboyant or masochist like in the anime (I agree that the anime version is superior in this case though).
>>
>>151484870
God damn the way 18 admires that fucking loser manlet really pisses me off. Fucking manlets.

I want to see Whis and Vados' mom. I bet she's a complete 12/10 knockout gorgeous DTF milf. I'm talking Galko tier.
>>
>>151492498
post yfw HAKAI
>>
>>151492485
I'd like it if it wasn't there. When did Trunks show he could do anything like that? It just made this ending part almost a GT rehash with the same Goku & Vegeta unfusing followed by Spirit Bomb.
>>
File: 1482704131349.png (898KB, 735x1084px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482704131349.png
898KB, 735x1084px
So instead of just repeating the same tired points about Zamasu and manga vs anime, how about we speculate about the next saga?

I wonder what kind of keikaku the Grand Priest has planned, seems pretty obvious to me that he's gonna turn into the real villain of the saga
>>
>>151492603
>so essentially the more fatal his wounds are
None of his wounds were fatal.
>>
>>151485023
>Trunks didn't tap into Legendary Super Saiyan power branch
FUCK!
>>
>>151492599
within DB he is
I think that's the whole point of this discussion
>>
>>151492673
>within DB he is
No, no he's not.
>>
File: 1482091485133.jpg (14KB, 599x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482091485133.jpg
14KB, 599x337px
>>151492634
>>
>>151492655
okay sure, it doesn't really matter since he doesn't die. the point is that he enjoyed getting his face smashed in because he knew it would make him stronger
>>
>>151492644

People seem kind of wary of speculating that, since people also speculated that Whis and Vados would be villains. This is kind of different though, since the grand priest is receiving the biggest marketing focus even though he isn't even a tournament competitor.

Things still could change closer to the arc itself though.
>>
>>151492627
>God damn the way 18 admires that fucking loser manlet really pisses me off. Fucking manlets.

Are you okay anon
>>
>>151492692
requesting an edit of that picture saying "Absence of Zeno"
>>