[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 89

File: 1482130990343.png (70KB, 433x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482130990343.png
70KB, 433x300px
Changed the title to just "Dragon Ball" since threads tend to be about the franchise in general.
>>
File: 1475026850322.jpg (291KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475026850322.jpg
291KB, 640x1000px
Reminder that the manga version of Super is not only superior to the shitty anime, it's also the canon version.

Follow this link for proof:
>>151034323
>>
Here we go again with that one retard trying to start up a manga vs anime war
>>
File: 1480197085965.jpg (43KB, 400x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480197085965.jpg
43KB, 400x431px
Waifu gods please.
>>
>>151227838
post more saiyan girls
>>
>>151227696
Can BLACKcucks ever recover?
>>
File: 010.png (219KB, 439x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010.png
219KB, 439x244px
>>151228044
ForneverWorld made a video crying about it.
>>
>>151228044
No.
>>
>>151227696
Remember that time Beerus merged with Omega Shenron to get revenge on Goku and Vegeta? That was weird, the Mexico arc always felt off to me, still better than the androids though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Be8vE-Spb8
>>
>>151227838
> manga vs anime canon wars again

Kill yourself you pathetic shit
>>
>>151229329
Who the hell makes these?
>>
>>151227838
It's not a DB thread without autists jerking to Toei or "/our guy/ lol"

I'd actually prefer to see shitty power-level arguments than these cancerous posts

Why can't the manga and anime just compliment each other? Actually don't answer that because it'll bait a bunch of retards into shit-slinging arguments yet again
>>
File: 010.png (19KB, 114x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010.png
19KB, 114x203px
New END song for Super.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54qnp4_an-evil-angel-and-righteous-devil-%E6%82%AA%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%A9%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%A8%E6%AD%A3%E7%BE%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%82%AA%E9%AD%94-collectors-ending-7-dragon-ball-super_music
>>
File: 1454111029288.jpg (189KB, 700x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454111029288.jpg
189KB, 700x856px
>>
I miss him already...

I hope the manga does him justice, because it seems they're pulling another Hit scenario (so far)
>>
>>151229777
I just miss his psychopathic personality and charm, not his bullshit power-ups.
>>
>>151229329
>4:25
>damn it not more time traveling bullshit
So far the only entertaining part of this video.
>>
What if

>Goku wins the tournament
>Winner can wish anything
>They wish to bring back future Trunk's universe
>>
>>151229851
I also miss him being a threat in general
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA
>>
File: Screenshot (11).jpg (75KB, 925x863px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (11).jpg
75KB, 925x863px
>>151230162
>It brings back Black
>>
>>151230162
Whis already gave Trunks and Mai their timeline back.

Just not the shitty one that Zamasu ruined.
>>
File: IMG_20161221_071554.jpg (324KB, 842x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20161221_071554.jpg
324KB, 842x2048px
New updated Timeline
>>
>>151229717
New DBS Opening SOON

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/12/16/dragon-ball-super-to-debut-second-opening-theme-limit-break-x-survivor/
>>
Any hopes for the next arc?
>>
Everything past dragonball was a mistake
>>
>>151229851

Part of Black's charm was shitting over everyone, I don't think he would have been anywhere near as exciting if he didn't fuck up everyone like he did in episode 56.

The way he always kept being smug was great.
>>
>>151230271
If they can wish for anything they can also choose not to bring back Zamasu and Black.
>>
>>151230490
So everything past Uub's introduction?
>>
>>151230561
>They forget to specify
>>
>>151230590
No past King Piccolo
>>
>>151230650
Not if Bulma is the one asking, or even Gohan, he would not forget.
>>
>>151230441
Seventeen interacting with the crew
gohan not actually being a jobber and doing something
Master Roshi putting in some work. Piccolo and 17 interactions
more of Zeno being chill as fuck
>>
File: dragon ball kek.png (821KB, 600x1389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragon ball kek.png
821KB, 600x1389px
>>
>>151230675
But the rest is still Dragon Ball by manga context :^)
>>
>>151230688
>It's Goku
>>
File: 1482278480231.png (36KB, 155x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482278480231.png
36KB, 155x233px
>>151230694
Daily reminder that DBM Bra is /ourslut/.
>>
File: 1443413307887.png (313KB, 462x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443413307887.png
313KB, 462x414px
>>151230441
>17 is back
This pleases me. Wish he kept the ascot though.
>>
File: ChZeeSPU8AALpb-.jpg (106KB, 600x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChZeeSPU8AALpb-.jpg
106KB, 600x655px
>>151230223
Awesome.
>>151230441
That there's no saiyan hybrid who hasn't done the god ceremony, I mean what's the big deal.
>>
>>151230528
this
If Black didn't have the power to back that smug up he literally would just be a joke character.
>>
>>151230441
- Lapis and Lazuli (17 and 18) character development
- Gohan back to Mystic at least
- More side characters fighting
- See 17's family
- Goku and Vegeta use Whis' outfits again
>>
How can Funimation possibly top Shin-ichiro Miki's Zamasu?
Zamasu became my favorite DBZ villain entirely because of the voice acting
I feel like anyone else screaming SON GOOKKUUUU is gonna fuck it up
>>
>>151230694
>btw I give up lol
Legitimately made me chuckle.
>>
>>151230816
I condone vegeta bullying
>>
>>151230853
One anon in another thread suggested Liam, and I think he could do it
>>
>>151230853
I think liam o'brien and maybe that guy who did Krishna in SMT IV could pull off a decent Zamasu.
But I don't think anyone will be as good as shinichiro, just like how Schemmel's performance will probably never be as good as the grannies performance as Black.
>>
File: YAMERO.png (304KB, 430x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YAMERO.png
304KB, 430x378px
>>151230816
>>
>>151230970
>just like how Schemmel's performance
See Xenoverse 2
It's fucking terrible.
He's doing Christian Bale Batman impression for Goku Black.

And it's terrible.
>>
>we could have had ssgss have white hair and look like actual gods, but because of that nigger zamasu toriyama changed it to faggy blue instead
Fuck Zamasu
>>
>>151231031
>He's doing Christian Bale Batman impression for Goku Black.
This can't be good
>>
>>151231031
To be fair it's not the actual series dub and unlike the Super dub they don't listen to the original lines at all, so Sean probably just saw evil Goku and went with that.
>>
>>151231031
We can only hope he gets the memo by the time the anime gets there
>>
>>151231048
Wait until Super Saiyan God 3 Ascended
>>
>>151231072
>>151231076
>>151231090

The dub is absolutely terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYOeOWd0TQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZj2ve5U2F8
>>
>>151228044
Doesn't matter anime is cannon manga is not.
>>
>>151231122
Regardless, like I said, VA's for Xenoverse don't get to listen to the original lines, which is why the localization is so shit in general.
>>
>>151231031
>He's doing Christian Bale Batman impression for Goku Black.

He actually sounds like he's using his SS4 Goku voice

Which is still terrible
>>
File: 1482221544274.png (750KB, 871x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482221544274.png
750KB, 871x655px
>>151231122
WHAT THE FUCK ITS SO BAD
>>
>>151231122
Sean was given advice on how to improve his Black voice on Twitter and he said, "I'll do what I want. :]"

DUBS ARE GREAT
>>
>>151231122
>Those HNG noises in between
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>151231163
>VA's for Xenoverse don't get to listen to the original lines
Objectively false, already proven on Kanzenshuu forums that they are given samples.
Problem is that Sabat, who is now the voice director and defacto localization director in general, has his "own vision for what Dragon Ball is" and that's where the core problem lies.
>>
>>151231122
>KAIOKEEEN
Why the fuck is he saying kaioken
>>
>>151231224
To add to this, Schemel is Sabat's close buddy so they're two jerks that basically don't give a shit and will do what they want anyway because they think they know better.
The latter even mocked people on twatter when they were giving him advice and linking Jap clips.

But retarded dubfags will defend this cancer anyway.
>>
So Goku Black sounds bad in English, but at least Goku in English sounds 10 times better.
>>
>>151231270
>>151231224
Sabat has been in charge since Funimation took over DBZ.
>>
>>151231224
>Kanzenshuu forums.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>151231326
...Thanks for repeating what I just said...?
>>
>>151231347
Because he actually does his research?

Where do you get your DB info? /a/?
>>
>>151231294
No.
>>
File: 1482104043000.jpg (200KB, 1125x711px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482104043000.jpg
200KB, 1125x711px
>>
>>151231347
Ad hominem retort straight out of /v/, classy.
Thanks for proving my point about dubfags I guess.
>>
>>151231412
fucking spics
>not even 4 star db
>>
File: 1479765834733.png (671KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479765834733.png
671KB, 1280x738px
>>151231388
>implying all information is taken from out of the forums on kanzenshuu
>>
File: 1418952803707.png (576KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418952803707.png
576KB, 800x450px
>tfw dokkanfag
>tfw pulled Hit TWICE
Please get an awakening later, please get an awakening later PLEASE get an awakening later.
Also doesn't Jap Dokkan have some new system to help with duplicate SSRs? Anyone mind spilling the beans on how it works.
>>
>>151231412
Why do spics want Goku to fuck Vados so bad?
>>
File: 1467597945075.png (137KB, 401x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467597945075.png
137KB, 401x425px
>>151231412
>This guy is the only person who does Vados art
Best Girl deserves better then this, holy shit.
>>
>>151231498
It's just this guy I guess. He has a weird fixation with Goku fucking Vados while Chichi is watching them.
>>
>>151231480
>implying all information

Never said or implied that. But they know their stuff.
>>
>>151231122
Holy shit he does sound like Bale, what the fuck

>>151231204
This is the same faggot that was ok with those super duper epic heroic lines that missed the character's point from the dub so it's not that strange

>>151231412
I wanted more Vados fanart but not like this
>>
File: 1482104348072.jpg (153KB, 1020x783px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482104348072.jpg
153KB, 1020x783px
>>151231591
>>
> Hopes Goku never kissing Chi-chi was a Toei addition
> Toyataro also puts it in the manga
> Being on both means Kissless Goku is part of Toriyama's script

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>151231720
Goku goes straight into the pussy. Fuck affection.
>>
>>151231595
Only very few of them know their shit. The rest of the members aren't much different from the ones posting here. Any asshole can go to kanzenshuu and say whatever they want.
>>
File: 1469433173836.jpg (28KB, 500x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469433173836.jpg
28KB, 500x634px
>>151231679
Why is she just fucking watching? That seems so out of character for her.
I mean Vados is hot and all, but really? Do you really need to cuck Chi-Chi? Fuck man, that's just rude.
>>
>>151231487

I've been dry SSRs since GLB's first round of FP Freeza.

I fucking hate this game.
>>
File: ourguy.png (60KB, 617x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ourguy.png
60KB, 617x319px
>>151231204
https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status/794622463644729344
>>
>>151231720
Toriyama did say he hated the idea of Goku and Chichi being together and challenged himself to write something he didn't like, or something along those lines, but that's the general idea, it's just a fucking weird thing to focus on, it's not even funny, fucking senile Toriyama
>>
File: tAG_176771.jpg (176KB, 644x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tAG_176771.jpg
176KB, 644x900px
>>151231720
What baffles me more is that Chi-chi never bothered teaching Goku how to kiss?

Did Chi-chi have to rape Goku to have Gohan and Goten??
>>
>>151231766
I guarantee you'll see a lot less retarded anime vs manga canon debates there at least
>>
>>151231838
What an arrogant dipshit seriously, fuck him and fuck the dubs.
>>
>>151231762
this
>>
>>151231809
Ok
>>
>>151230441
I wish those non-gokeandvegeta faggots would be relevant, but it is not gonna happen
>>
File: 034_1479922498.png (297KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
034_1479922498.png
297KB, 962x1400px
>>151231839
Toriyama hates writing lovey-dovey shit. When he does put romance in the story, he also makes something awkward to happen so the scene won't be too romantic.
So the kissless Goku thing is actually to make the senzu kiss scene more awkward.
>>
File: what a dick.png (53KB, 380x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what a dick.png
53KB, 380x393px
>>151231838
>>
File: 18.jpg (85KB, 316x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18.jpg
85KB, 316x426px
>>151231914
forgot image
>>
File: GokuBulma.png (156KB, 453x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GokuBulma.png
156KB, 453x347px
>>151231839
>Toriyama did say he hated the idea of Goku and Chichi being together and challenged himself to write something he didn't like

I thought it was like this:

Toriyama's editor wanted Goku and Bulma to be together, but Toriyama hated it.

He didn't like Chi-chi, but paired her off with Goku just to spite the editor.
>>
>>151231843
Goku likes it rough, no kissing just raw fucking.
>>
>>151232059
>Toriyama's editor wanted Goku and Bulma to be together, but Toriyama hated it.
Wasn't it the opposite of that, but he paired him off with Chichi, because he hated drawing Chichi?
>>
>>151232117
>because he hated drawing Chichi
It was also because he wanted to spite his editor. He always thought Goku x Bulma was shit.
>>
>>151232117
>https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status/794622463644729344


I think the wanting for Goku to have a child outweighed goku being in a relationship. That's why they sacrificed Chichi instead of Bulma, who I feel like is evenly as big of a character as vegeta is, rather than being less of one like chichi is.
>>
>>151232117
Maybe?

But that makes much less sense...
>>
>>151231128
(You)
>>
File: 4736562-gohan.png (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4736562-gohan.png
669KB, 1280x720px
I know he went SSJ1 but doesn't this look more like SSJ2?
>>
>>151232205
I thought so too, but I wouldn't put it past Tori, because he is weird like that.
>>
>canon timelines (Toei a shit)

A - Goku-A dies from the virus. Trunks-A defeated #17-A and #18-A in this timeline (after returning from Timeline C), but was killed by Cell-A (which travels to Timeline D). The Earth-A is basically empty, only regular humans and Bulma live in.

B - Goku-B dies from the virus. Trunks-B deteafed #17-B and #18-B in this timeline (after returning from Timeline D). Since Trunks-B met Cell-A in Timeline D, was not killed by Cell-B knowing his plan. This is OUR alternative timeline.

C - Goku-C is saved by Trunks-A. Goku-C and friends (also Trunks-A) defeat some Gero-C's creations. We don't know what happened to Cell-C, Boo-C, etc, etc. The future of this timeline is uncertain.

D - Goku-D is saved by Trunks-B. Goku-D and friends (also Trunks-B) defeat some Gero-C's creations, including Cell-A and Cell-D in his embryo form (whose mere existence is revealed by Cell-A). This is OUR main timeline.

Those are the four original rings, the original timeline one (A), the second (C) created by Trunks-A's travel, and third and fourth created by Cell-A, "D" was created by the timetravel itself and "B" created when Cell-A info allowed Trunks survive in his timeline (going from being Trunks-A, destined to die, to Trunks-B, destined to survive).

Then, in DBS, Zamasu-D see Goku-D in the tournament (like manga shows) and starts his plan. Steals Goku-D's body, kills Gowasu-D and search for a suitable timeline. Zamasu-D discovers Beers-B death in Timeline-B (like the manga showed) so kills Gowasu-B and meet Zamasu-B. Zamasu-B and Zamasu-D are now best friends for ever (also no longer virgins) and they attack the Earth-B. This forces Trunks-B to travel again creating a new timeline, Timeline E (this is now our main timeline), in which Goku-E and friends are warned so Zamasu-E is killed by Beers-E. This timeline is created when Trunks goes to the past for first time in DBS, that's why Gowasu is surprised to see a new fifth ring, a new timeline.
>>
>>151232237
SS1 and SS2 are indistinguishable for Vegeta and Adult Gohan.

Esepcially since they sometimes seem to forget the sparks for SS2 (M10, vs Dabura)

SS2 is over-rated. It's hailed as the best transformation but it's SS1 with sometimes sparks.
>>
>>151232237
The anime seems to fail at making a difference, while the manga does a better job at showing the difference.

The movie, Broly Returns does a horrible job of telling you what form Goku and Gohan is in. A Return of F also was horrible for gohan just in general.
>>
File: 1479771616825.gif (253KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479771616825.gif
253KB, 500x281px
>>151231122
I like Black Goku's and Cabba's voice.

Hit and Frost is trash.
>>
>>151232353

There is already an official timeline:
>>151230315

No need to explain what is already explained
>>
>>151232237
No blue electric sparks in the aura, so no.
Also Adult Gohan and Vegeta haircuts make it impossible to tell the difference by hair, you need to look for the sparks instead.

Only kid Gohan hair actually allowed for visibile difference due to longer hair.
Ditto for Trunks.
>>
>>151232464
>No blue electric sparks in the aura, so no.
I literally said I know it's SSJ1 though. My complaint is that the hair looks more like SSJ2.
>>
>>151232464
>Ditto for Trunks

Trunks has the same issue.

He was SS1 when killing the androids. But it looks the same as SS2 Trunks (manga and anime)
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>151232562
Pic related.

Only Kid Gohan ever looked different. And Goku if you count his bangs...
>>
>>151232562
>But it looks the same as SS2 Trunks (manga and anime)
It doesn't though.
It's incredibly spiky compared to SS1 for him, especially in any shot that isn't a frontal shot.
Profile and from the back make it very easy to see how spiky it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27_z0QvhclE

Try 1min mark here for example.
>>
>>151231122
English Hit is shit
>>
>>151232449
There's already an inaccurate official timeline, you faggot. We already know anime timeline is inconsistent so is totally discarded
>>
>>151231122
Any vids on Frost and Cabba?
>>
File: Trunks.png (623KB, 1133x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trunks.png
623KB, 1133x879px
>>151232562
>>151232601
In the manga, his SS2 hair doesn't have those 2 strands sticking out.
>>
>>151227838
stfu with this shit

literally every thread
>>
File: ss2 goku.png (95KB, 314x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ss2 goku.png
95KB, 314x421px
>about SS and SS2

Reminder people Black was only SS1. SS2 Goku's hair have at most three front tufts.
>>
File: ss black.png (842KB, 1041x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ss black.png
842KB, 1041x1500px
>>151232825
three or less = SS2
more than three = SS
>>
>>151230441
>Better powerscaling (Roshi/Krillin/Tien jobbing, Buu fucking most people up, Piccolo back to SSJ2 power)
>17 character not getting fucked up
>Goku stop acting retarded (I'll start easy!! XD)
>Tien muscle comes back
>Mystic Gohan
>>
>>151232661
> official timeline
> discarded because "fuck the anime"

Look at this faggot.
>>
File: ssj1_ssj2.png (233KB, 841x318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssj1_ssj2.png
233KB, 841x318px
Goku Differences
>>
>>151232799
If I have to count bangs or freaking strands of hair, then it's a bad transformation
>>
>>151230441
Tien, Roshi, and Krillin getting some SS tier powerup, Gohan's ultimate form returns and its on par with SSG, while Piccolo gets a SSG upgrade. It's okay for Goku and Vegeta to be the strongest of the Z Warriors, but allow the other characters to have screen time to improve and develop. Dragon Ball Online and Xenoverse is incredibly interesting because it details the events after Goku and Vegeta are gone, and the narrative is overall more engaging.

I, Jesus Christ, it's honestly stupid how under powered the Human Earthlings are. Tien and Krillin are unable to beat first form Frieza, a low-tier villain in te grand scheme of things, while Toriyama just pulls random transformation for the Saiyans any chance he gets that can compete with literal gods, regardless how it contrived and nonsensical it is.
>>
>>151232661
I'll take the official word over some anon's any day
>>
>>151233129
I mean there is Uub who is most likely above first form freezer
>>
File: ssj2intro.png (266KB, 837x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssj2intro.png
266KB, 837x363px
The most famous tenkaichi 1 intro moment
>>
>>151231890
That's because the mods DO their job there
>>
File: Img_play_08_04.jpg (160KB, 780x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Img_play_08_04.jpg
160KB, 780x445px
>>151233129
>Piccolo gets a SSG upgrade

DBH already have Namekians a god-form power up.

Red eyes, and I assume thinner like SSG Goku.
>>
I hope one of the fighters from the other universes will be a son from Goku and Bulma.
>>
>>151233265
Fuck off salagir
>>
File: aH6Lrht.jpg (48KB, 600x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aH6Lrht.jpg
48KB, 600x240px
>>151232889
1 big down the middle and 1 small on each side is SS2, more than 1 big in middle is SS for goku...sometimes there's errors though.
>>
>>151233265
That would literally make no sense though.
>>
>>151233062
Discarded because makes no sense you retard.
The anime series itself is official too but his timelines were confirmed for bullshit with no sense, unlike manga's
Show me a logical official timeline or kill yourself
>>
DBS is the greatest gift to japanese media in 20 years.
>>
>>151233323
The story isn't nearly as complex as Z. It's a downgrade.
>inb4 >Z >Complex
In comparison to Super? Yes.
>>
>>151231122
Christ that's terrible. It's a shame because I actually like quite a lot of the dub voices, especially Beerus.

Not that I expected anyone to be able to beat Nozawa's performance as Black, it was fucking god tier and probably irreplacable to the character.
>>
>>151233314
>Show me a logical official timeline

Sure, here:
>>151230315

If you can't understand it, I'm sorry you're retarded.
>>
File: 040.png (542KB, 980x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
040.png
542KB, 980x540px
>>151231122
>They're going to fuck up Champa and Vados
>>
how did /a/ react to goku marrying chichi?
>>
>>151230766
SAUCE
>>
>>151233377
That's why he said 20 years
>>
>>151233265
What a retarded idea.
>>
File: Zamasu.jpg (79KB, 640x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu.jpg
79KB, 640x359px
>>151230441
>Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, Buu, and Gohan are xenoi
>18 and 17 are cyborgs
>Tien is from a enlightened mutant clan
>Krillin is also a mutant, given that he has no nose and is a manlet
>Roshi drank some immortal potion, or some shit.
There are literally no real pure humans in this team, and probably won't be any after Goku and his generation dies out. And, no, Uub isn't a pure human, either. He's a reincarnated abomination.
>>
File: never again nerds.gif (972KB, 500x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
never again nerds.gif
972KB, 500x271px
Is Gohan still shit in Super?
I can only rewatch the Cell saga so many times.
>>
>>151233292
>Friendly reminder there's a universe in DBM where Bulma and Yamcha had a kid and it's literally Trunks with another haircut
>>
>>151233425
Didn't they fuck up Champa the moment they revealed his intentions? I thought he was a cool character going around behind Beerus' back until he wagered the wish for Earth.
>>
File: 1477229757630.jpg (102KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477229757630.jpg
102KB, 1024x577px
>>151233468
Hunter x Hunter 2011 :^)
>>
>>151232889
black's hair is slightly different from goku's though
>>
>yfw more episodes than GT
>>
>>151233293
SS2 have usually three, but movement can cause the user have less than three. SS is the same with more tufts.
Even if sometimes Black have three tufts, he have more when remain static so is clearly SS, just seem a bit confusing because have sparks during many panels
>>
Could Black not go SSJ3?

Also isn't Vegeta SSJ2 stronger than SSJ3?

So how did Black SSJ2 fight with Vegeta SSJ2(+3)
>>
>>151233431
> /a/ is 20 years old
>>
>>151233524
Remember that Greek dude who fought well against Pikkon? earthling naturally more powerful than Frieza or even Cell.

or this could have also been one of those moments where powerlevels mean jackshit
>>
>>151227838
Goddamn Fasha is thick
>>
>>151233421
>O-of course isn't wrong, you don't understand, that's all!
OK anon, whatever you say
>>
>>151233431
how did she manage to not get pierced by Goku's cumshot
>>
>>151230441
Gohan bang comes back
>>
>>151233524
Humans are canon fodder in the DB universe, at least Toriyama realizes it and doesn't bother going the pro-human master race 40k route. Either humans go transhuman like 17 and 18, or they breed with the Saiyans to compete. It's more realistic that way to show that humanity is pretty weak in the grand scale of power levels.
>>
>>151231838
Reminds me of the whole argument he had with penguintruth.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13187&start=20

And the time he deleted his twitter because people were asking when Super was coming out. Even his boy Chris Sabat called him out on his bullshit.

Seriously, what an unprofessional cunt.
>>
>>151233629
One thing I've noticed in the manga is SS2 has the static, which reinforces the notion that the manga is more faithful canon while the anime is really just an adaption that somehow got ahead of the source.
>>
File: 0401.jpg (226KB, 600x857px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0401.jpg
226KB, 600x857px
>>151233540
>>
>>151227838
So Toyotaro gonna end black arcs on one chapter?

So we get a Fucking short black arc with no ssg rosé explained (because we won't have SSJ ROSE) thanks to his shitty Mario kart ripoff ?

Toyotaro isn't our guy, he's a Fucking overrated hack.
>>
>>151231487
This game is fucking gay
>>
>>151233856
Does that one have a backstory yet that explains what happened to any and all the xeno's?

and isn't that also the same universe that Yamcha is trying to hookup with an 18?
>>
How do you judge canon in dragon ball when there is no official statement from the author or toei?
>>
So why is everyone turning their backs on Schemmel and Sabat? They seem like cool guys.
>>
>>151233830
>>151231838
>>151231204
Sean, like most VAs, probably doesn't have any sway over how voice actors are suppose to portray the characters anyway. That's the director's job. I'm pretty sure he was told to give Black a growler voice.
>>
>>151233875
Judging by the pacing of the newest chapter, I don't think there's only one chapter left. Probably his "I'll be ahead of the anime" thing will be done behind the scenes.
>>
>>151233638
Toyotaro just fuck up for first time, even our guy isn't perfect. SS2 Trunks isn't SS3 tier, that's all.

Trunks SS2 <<< SS Black <<< SS2 Vegeta < SS2 Goku <<<<< SS3 Goku <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SSG Goku < SSB Vegeta < SSB Goku < SSR Black (probably)
>>
>>151234018
Read the thread.
>>
>>151234038
And yet, still more acceptable than Toei's bullshit power-scaling in the anime.
>>
>>151233875
>we won't have SSJ ROSE
Have you even read the chapter..? Black and Zamasu mentions Black can't go Rose YET
>>
>>151234018
I'll talk as loudly as I want now, and I'll be heard. The reason is you're misunderstanding some things about companies and dubbing and how they control our mouths. Just because I was in the original DBZ, doesn't mean I liked it or supported it artistically. We were all frustrated with the old powers that be at Funimation, and for those of you who have never worked in show business professionally, which I would say is, all of you, you may not realize that many companies stance on gag orders is this. "Shut up or be fired." Also, I have a LOT more experience, writing, dubbing, directing and acting in anime than I did when I recorded DBZ the first time. That was my first acting audition. I understand Japanese culture, voice acting, adaptation, the differences between japanese and english significantly more, and, as far as music is concerned I have vast experience in that area, so when I tell you the music will suck, aside from your own subjective experience, I'm pretty qualified to talk about the suckiness of music or not. Of course to each his own at the end of the day. I will be silent about my opinions no longer. We did the best we could with DBZ with some really really crappy decisions that were made by people, who in my opinion, not only had zero artistic talent and experience, were also trying to appease american audiences to make money because perhaps they thought the Pokemon formula would work for DBZ. If America wasn't so uptight about things and parents didn't allow the tv to babysit their children, perhaps more shows would come the U.S. and be uncut. At the end of the day, I am, and have always been a freelance actor, and just because I work for a company doesn't mean I support their decisions. This is the first time I have supported Funi's decisions publicly, and the staff at Funi is now amazing. It's a completely different company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH2tsMsJCYM
>>
>>151234115
Toeishills won't read anything that's right in front of their faces. They'll blindly bash for the sake of bait.
>>
File: SS and SS2.png (534KB, 634x1559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS and SS2.png
534KB, 634x1559px
>>151233843
Toriyama made very clear the differences between the forms
>>
>>151233231
Iconic
>>
>>151234115
I assumed that they will fuse in the next chapter because of the AHEAD OF ANIME memes and their talk about "ultimate body".
>>
>>151233377
Dragonball was never complex though.
It is a great series and a classic, but it never striked me as complex.
>>
File: 1482162933416.png (138KB, 569x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482162933416.png
138KB, 569x491px
>>151234275
Black is supposed to enter SSJ first before SSJR but Toei went straight ahead to SSJR for the sake of wanting to unveil something cool.
>>
>>151230694
My favorite page from DBM, Napa blasted frieza without a single hit
kek
>>
>>151234341
Okay, so i hope that we get at least 2 more chapter ( 3 more chapter is impossible i assume ) to not conclude black's arc in a rushed way.
>>
>>151234155
In English please?
>>
>>151234466
This chapter was focused on Vegeta wrecking Black because once Black enters Rose, the tables will be turned.
>>
>>151233540
>Friendly reminder that literally noone gives a fuck about fanfiction
>>
>>151232400
Ss1 gohan has fewer vertical locks, and two bangs hanging down, ss2 has more vertical locks and only one strand hanging
Ss vegeta has fewer locks, and theyre thicker and less sharp, and the strands above his widows peak look different than in ss2
>>
>>151231905
Wtf
Twitter user insults him and you think he should change his delivery because of it?
>>
File: fucking pudding.png (179KB, 344x617px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucking pudding.png
179KB, 344x617px
>>151233856
>Yamcha and Bulma still young
>Krillin is old as fuck
>>
>>151234655
How was this >>151231838 insulting?
>>
>>151233749
You're basically using that same exact argument

Sorry but you shoving your headcanon timeline down our throats isn't gonna make it canon
>>
>>151230694
As terrible as dbm can be, that was good
>>
>>151230385

Part of the OP can be heard here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q&t=0m50s
>>
>>151233524
Krillin and Roshi are pure humans.
>>
>>151234655
In no fucking way shape or form was he insulting him.
>>
>>151234341
> Toyoyaro still has to unveil SSR

I hope so, because his current Black sucks. A punk jobber that isn't any threat whatsoever.

But damn that means he has to cram a ton of stuff next chapter.
>>
>>151232825
Reminder that its fucking hair and changes depending on how they draw the character

The only character that you can definitively tell the difference between ssj 1 and 2 is teen gohan
>>
>>151234708
>You know the voice work you did for the character? Don't use it. Use what i want instead
Pretty insulting.
He's literally asking him to change his delivery because he was personally unsatisfied with it.
>>
>>151227838
I want to impregnate Fasha.
>>
>>151234658
The purple haired ones are yamcha and bulmas kids
>>
>>151234942
Fasha vs Lunch who's more fappable?
>>
>>151234484
Sabbat and Sean don't have control over how DB is dubbed. They're not even officially part of the company (Funimation) that handles the English release of DB. They're freelancers who are told by some corporate entity to do things in exact detail of what they demand, or they get terminated, replaced, and blacklisted from the industry.

I don't understand how people can blame the VAs for the dubbing, when everything involving the dub, to the change of dialogue, tone, speech patterns, vocabulary, or even the voice they use is out of their control. They're freelancers, blame Funi, not the people that are just paid to speak the lines.
>>
>>151234018
Real fans never liked these faggots because the dub is fucking terrible
>>
>>151231122
Black sounds fine to me in context of the dbz dubs, but Hit just sounds gay as shit.
>>
File: 1481555548998.png (37KB, 131x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481555548998.png
37KB, 131x125px
>universal tournament
>will we bring in fighters from accross the universe?
>nah, lets just use goku, vegeta, buu and a bunch of jobbers who were out of their depth from the very start of dbz

super was a mistake
>>
>>151234936
That's called constructive criticism and it's not insulting at all. This VA is a bitch if he can't handle valid criticism.
>>
>>151234341
Or maybe because no one gives a fuck about SSJ and wasting a chapter on it is stupid.
>>
File: IMG_2152.png (131KB, 1110x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2152.png
131KB, 1110x1092px
>>151227838
Monkey-lovers should be gassed
>>
>>151234156
And faggots like you keep taking the bait

If you ignore the trolls they really do go away. Its no fun trolling threads where nobody takes the bait, but newfags gotta fag.
>>
>>151233856
Why is Krilin so old in it anyway?
>>
>>151235073
Sigh-an
>>
>>151234936
>>151235134
It doesn't even matter. Sean isn't responsible for the delivery or tone of Goku Black. They have directors, supervisors, and producers for that. He just reads the lines out loud for people to record them. The guy should have expressed his complaints of Black's portrayal to Funimation. Voice actors don't get a say.
>>
>>151235134
There was zero criticism in that post
What part of that tweet was telling him what and why made xv2 delivery unpalatable?
>>
>>151229756
I'm was surprised Vegeta struggled with basic math, his wife is a genius for pete's sake.
>>
>>151234898
Somehow the heroes always act better in the manga, but the antagonists of each arc(Hit, Black) are worse than their anime versions.
I hope this manga trend won't continue in the next arc, since the anime will be following the manga now.
>>
I was thinking the tournament shoudl break down in 2 groups of 6 Universes.

With the Best 4 out of each group moves on the 2nd round(Quarterfinals, and so it becomes like a regular TB tournament).

It would make the whole thing completely unpredictable unlike the U6 Tournament.
>>
>>151235287
>Voice actors don't get a say.
Not true at all
I work with vas all the time, and they have direction the type of voice, sure, but it's usually closer to "thats good, but deeper"
They're the ones who create the starting point.
>>
>>151235287
He was still very unprofessional with the way he answered that guy.
>>
Any good dragon ball creepypastas?
>>
>>151234774
>You're basically using that same exact argument
Anon, I know you can't use much your brain but please try it for me.

Trunks came back in time because Black, and "Black" existence (as Zamasu in Goku's body) was a thing because Goku.

In the manga, Zamasu knowing about Goku isn't related with Trunks travel, so makes sense, Goku existence lead to "Black" existence and "Black" existence lead to Trunks back.
Goku existence -> Black existence -> Trunks travel

In the anime, Zamasu meet Goku because they fight, and they fight because Trunks is in the past again, which makes no sense.
Goku and Zamasu fight -> Black existence -> Trunks travel -> Goku and Zamasu fight -> Black existence...

>b-but a paradox isn't necessarily an inconsistency!
In DB, it's. That's why different timelines are a thing. If Trunks change the past using the time machine, the time machine shouldn't be built so makes impossible change the past, that's a paradox. In the DB diegetic universe there's no paradoxes, the travel would cause another timeline where the history is different.
Black existence in the anime is paradoxical in a series where time paradox aren't possible, so anime timeline is absolutelly wrong.

Now you can rest. I know understand this is really tiring for you
>>
What would tien look with hair or head grizzle?
>>
>>151235451
Try here >>>/b/
>>
>>151235440
Mildly unprofessional at best
He responded much nicer than the guy addressed him.
>>
>>151235134
There was no "valid criticism" there, though. Just someone trying to tell others what they should do.
>>
>>151235131
>Frieza's army and Babidi both go around collecting the strongest fighters
>They're all dead already

Who exactly are you even asking for?
>>
>>151235373
Hit wasnt an antagonist at all really, and black has been in like 3 chapters so far?

The arc isnt anywhere near over, jesus you faggots have no patience
>>
>>151235498
>head grizzle
Im sorry, what?
>>
>>151230816
Its stupid seeing Black thrashed both Vegeta and goku while in Blue mode. Thank god the Manga is canon
>>
>>151235517
galaxy != to universe
>>
>>151235287
No, Sean is just trolling his fans
>>
>>151235550
Y'know the prickly stuff on your head or face, Scott Hall always had it.
>>
>>151231838
Why does he gotta be a dick like that?

He could've just said "It's up to the voice director".
>>
>>151235507
Id say telling someone who sucks at their job that they suck at their job and offer advice as to how to not suck so much is very valid criticism.
>>
File: toei villains.png (86KB, 1350x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toei villains.png
86KB, 1350x662px
reminder that Toei villains are horseshit
>>
>>151235376
I have friends that work in commercials, the actors who do the voice overs usually don't get the luxury of determining of how a line is delivered, especially involving its overall direction. Most directors are very specific of how lines are delivered in tone, dialogue, and what words should be used.

I even remember a dub actor, Vic Mignogna, who even complained about how typed role he is, because everyone hates his Elric voice, and the directors oppose him when he wants to deviant from that voice. He can do more than that, but his mostly only hired for that voice. That and Broly.
>>
>>151235652
Thats just an insult
Insult = you are bad
Criticism = the way you did this is bad for these reasons
>>
>>151235883
semantics

Its the same fucking thing, 2 sides of the same coin.
>>
>>151235468
>you can't use much your brain
That's pretty ironic don't you think? Fucking fucktard.
>>
>>151235839
Voice over work is not the same as voice acting work
And as for vic, thats just him lamenting a decline in roles he had, and the effects of type casting. But we're discussing once you've been hired, being able to alter the role, which vic does.
A great example is scott McNeil, who did half the cast of beast wars, listening to how he came up with the various voices.
Funimation voice actors in particular are given a wide birth, as is sentai filmworks, because their voice directors often are vas themselves (or have relatives who are)
>>
>>151235839
> Vic Mignogna,
Most young people now know him as the guy that voices Qrow from RWBY. Also, apparently, according to many cosplayers and /cgl/, Vic is a Christian fundamentalist who engages in phebophilia at anime conventions. I don't see any evidence of this, and if there is any by now, he should be arrested.
>>
>>151235989
No it's not the same
One is complaining and not being helpful
The other is trying to improve something.
Its the difference between hitting someone for making a mistake, and showing them what they did wrong
>>
>>151235131
Keep crying faggot
>>
>>151236081
funimation literally took ppl off the street when they first started doing dbz

They are a blight on the industry and must be destroyed
>>
>>151236044
>no argument
W-wow I'm really surprised!
>>
>>151235047
>B-BUT MUH %100 ACCURATE DUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>151236212
>being this autistic

Does your handler know youre on the internet?
>>
File: IMG_2153.jpg (55KB, 392x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
55KB, 392x357px
Can't wait to see this big guy.
>>
>>151236352

>guy
>>
>>151236190
>Christian fundamentalist who engages in phebophilia at anime conventions.
He's not a fundamentalist, he's just an open christian, very different. He was a minister before becoming a va (also a cop, and music producer)
The stories of him going after 16 year olds were mostly attributed to a fued between him and another voice actor. For a couple years they slung dirt at each other.
Can't speak for all the cases, but its an extremely common thing to falsely accuse vas of that.
>>
>>151235073
>Real fans
Stop with the elitism and acting like your opinion is the one tr00 fact. It makes you come off like a petulant, pouty cuck.
>>
File: 0149.png (113KB, 600x861px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0149.png
113KB, 600x861px
>>151233953
DBGT and DBS (and the characters introduced in those series) don't exist in DBM. Beerus only appeared once as a joke.
>>151234658
>>151235228
Yamcha is an android, so he doesn't get old.
Bulma... well, I guess DBM's artist as almost as bad as whoever is in charge in DBS for drawing aging women.
DBM happens 10 years after the end of Dragon Ball (so 20 years after the Buu saga): Krillin is 58 years old. Let's say the beard makes him look even older.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChxXGVRqOeY

Dimps really went the lazy route with the amount of interactions they could have done, huh?
>>
>>151236352
Are they all gonna be cats?
>>
>>151235134
You clearly have no idea what constructive criticism is, you fucking retard. Telling someone they should change what they're doing because YOU, personally, are unsatisfied with it isn't even criticism, it's just being a selfish faggot.

Try shutting the fuck up until you understand what you're talking about next time, it makes others take you seriously.
>>
>>151236389
Hi dubfag
>>
>>151236398
>58 years old
>looks like Roshi
Wow, Krillin aged like shit.
>>
>>151236243
That was 20 years ago
>>
>>151230441
>Master Roshi
>No Yamcha
Being yamcha is miserable. Also next arc confirm for shit.
>>
>>151236352
How long until spic videos about that being Broly pop up?

also, for you
>>
>>151236504
Dbm artist is all over the map
>>
File: 1481490189366.png (534KB, 979x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481490189366.png
534KB, 979x548px
>>151236526
>a cute girly cat boy
But isn't that Champa anon?
>>
>>151236460

Hoping for a cute girly catboy
>>
>>151236488
>autismfag still being triggered by literal semantics
>>
>>151236488
Calm down Sean. It's okay if you are shit at your job, most VAs suck anyway.
>>
>>151236398
I like how they implemented movie characters into the story
>>
>>151236525
And they havent gotten any better
>>
>>151236288
>implying I'm the guy you were arguing against
I just think you're acting like a fucking retard and wanted to make you aware, fucking retard.
>>
>>151236307
If you can't grasp the difference you are legitimately retarded. This is fucking basic shit. Seek help, you mongoloid.
>>
Who was Vic feuding with that called him a pedo?
>>
>>151236492
>Gets called out on acting like an elitist prick
>d-dubfag!
The Japanese voices are just as shitty as the dub in most places. Granny Goku is fucking awful and anyone who defends that voice is wrong. Now shut up and don't post again.
>>
>>151236615
>>151236625
>mad because they can't understand a simple concept
>a-autist
>h-hi Sean, heh, you s-suck at your job
I don't know why I bother to try with things like you.
>>
>>151236697
Still no argument for claiming that, anon
>>
>>151236382
I don't buy the rumors either. I'm not a huge fan of Vic, Christians, or English dubbing in general. The people running conventions should take the harassment seriously, but the videos I've seen just shows Vic is one those people that talks about religion when asked, hugs his fans too much, and gets drunk at conventions.

I guess that annoys people and the rumors of him just get silly at that point. You think VAs harassing underage girls would be a huge problem, but the VAs that are being accused of it always get invited back. At that point, people should be more concerned with the slanderers that don't have any evidence to support their claims.
>>
>>151236488
>being that frustrated about retarded shit
Take that dick out of your ass, anon.
>>
>>151236864
Reread the post you made, the one I first replied to. Is English your second language? Don't call people out for being stupid when you talk like a retarded third-grader.
>>
>>151236900
I do get frustrated when people act like they know what they're talking about, yeah, but I guess if everyone is satisfied with being ignorant, it doesn't negatively affect me in any way.
>>
>>151236900
>YWN have that much fun destroying and just goofing off
Why live?
>>
>>151236806
Yeah, i acknowledge the fact it doesn't sounds like the DBZ era Goku for obvious reasons, but i still like her.
>>
>>151236969
Maybe you're somewhere in the spectrum.
>>
>>151237200
>is annoyed by ignorance
>y-you must be autistic
Sigh.
>>
File: 210439298124912.png (851KB, 847x633px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
210439298124912.png
851KB, 847x633px
>Goku is 5'9, so is his son
>Vegeta is only 5'5, and his bastard is only 5'7.
>Krillin is literally 5-foot-nothing
Why are there so many manlets in Dragon Ball? The only true Alphas are my man Tien (6'2) and Piccolo, 7'5, a literal giant. They're above 6'0, they should the main heroes.
>>
>>151236752
I get the difference, but i also get that one mans critique is another mans insult, there is very much a grey area there. Which happens to be something actual real autistic people have problems understanding. Lashing out at things you dont understand is also another sign.

Congratulations, you just literally got told you are seriously on the spectrum.
>>
>>151235134
>>151231838
He mentioned wanting to give the line and the character of Goku a little more depth than he usually has, so Goku sounds a little more sad in the dub for that scene. While the delivery hasn't been heard yet, some people have been on the fence about this because they're worried that the moment won't feel in-character for Goku.
>>
>>151237308
>throws a huge fit over nothing
>not autistic
Fine anon.
>>
>>151237376
Nips are all under 5'6"
>>
>>151231224
Wasn't Sabat in charge of Kai?
>>
>>151231122
Sounds great, all those weaboos crying, your dumb chink of a grandma will die soon and she'll take that girl voiced goku with her to the grave
>>
>>151236927?
>Is English your second language
Actually is. That even cares, anyway? Talking "like a third grader" or a diplomated in english philology I exposed the point why "the toei official timeline" is inconsistent so should be discarded. Any debate about my english is out of place
>>
>>151237386
Believe whatever you want, Autismus Maximus.
>>
>>151237511
does it really matter?

its still shit regradless of whos in charge
>>
>>151237376
The average male height in Japan in 1985 (approximately the start of the Dragon Ball franchise) was around 164 cm, meaning that Goku was taller than average and Vegeta was about average. I don't see what's so strange about wanting a realistic depiction of height to connect more with the average reader.
>>
>>151237539
A weeaboo voices Goku and he will be sad when she takes her voice and his future roles as the character to the grave
>>
>>151237539
Are you retarded? I think the Jap voices are horrible and this still sounds like fucking shit. Goku Black sounds like Batman, Hit sounds bored, and Frost sounds like a higher-pitched Frieza.
>>
>>151237376
Japs are literally 5'7 or shorter, most of the time. Their women are usually below 5 feet.
>>
File: ugh dude.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ugh dude.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>151237376
>main heroes should be tall
>>
>>151237540
I was never the person arguing about the timeline inconsistency you radically dumb bastard.
>>
>>151236460
Nah, they're all gonna be 6 different animals.
>>
>>151237570
Im not the one pitching a shit fit over perceived grammatical errors
>>
>>151237610
Goku black in japanese is literally voiced the same as in english, both trying to be batman
>>
>>151237701
Ah, I see, you're baiting. Fuck
>>
File: GT.png (2MB, 1907x5370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GT.png
2MB, 1907x5370px
Posting GTv1 because I have nothing better to do

Still working on it
>>
>>151237694
But you are the one making nonsensical posts that have nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>151237701
>ive never heard the jp audio in my life

fixt for truth
>>
>>151237808
>>151231167
>>151231218
>>151231672
Fuck your elitist bullshit you absolute assbandit. Shit like this is half the reason normal goddamn everyday people cannot stand shitsnoggling, cumguzzling weebs like you. "Oh, I can't stand to hear someone speaking in English, I'd rather read shittily done subtitles." Fuck off to Japan if you wanna hear moonspeak all goddamn day.

Oh wait, you can't. Because you're too antisocial to actually make Japanese friends, too unfocused and busy with fucking Chinese cartoon porn to actually learn the language and culture, and entirely undriven and unable to get a proper job.

Post as anon. You might never see this. You might never know the contempt I have for you, for being the kind of person who perpetuates the bullshit that ensures I'll probably never even attempt to get into anime, but even a filthy casual like me knows that the dubs for DBZ were great. Suck the low-hanging fruit that is my left nut, it might offer a different taste than the mixture of shit and your own stale jizz that you're used to. I bet if I got a cute Korean girl to speak gibberish and gave you subtitles that said it was a delicacy in Japan, you'd believe me and slurp it down, you ass-backwards, unpatriotic, racist, gook-worshipping twatbadger. You haplod hobgoblin, I am embarrassed to consider the fact I might even share the same fucking clade as you.
>>
How the hell did Uub inherit Kid Buu's powerlevel via reincarnation? Why don't the afterlife guys do that for evil person killed by the Z Warriors?
>>
>>151237652
I already know, you are the retarded which think my english level is relevant when I talking with someone about logic in a manga/anime
>>
>>151237635
Midget detected
>>
File: 1451217242850.png (52KB, 684x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451217242850.png
52KB, 684x703px
>>151237891
Nice pasta, saved
>>
>>151237934
Insecure detected
>>
File: 1473199424422.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473199424422.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>151236451
Cabba is literally the only new voice that fits.
>>
>>151237914
(You)
>>
>>151237802
Naw, im trying to tell this dude he really might be autistic because he cant seem to understand that a criticism and an insult can essentially be the same thing depending on perspective, but hes being all concrete black n white about it so im like breh...

All because he was so assblasted tryin to whiteknight one of the dubfags tweets, like how he handled it much better than the dude who was just tryin to help him out

Not everyone is a shitposter yet, theres still some ppl who pay attention.
>>
>>151237900
I always thought Earthling humans had a max power level limit. Toriyama even admits that 99.999999999 of all living being in the DB universe can't even come close to pre-golden Freeza of his first form, no matter how much they train because they just don't have the ki. Now Uub exists, but he doesn't have the biological make up of a majin, but still has Kid Buu's power level? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>151238082
Well, If have the last reply makes you feel better I will let you have it, sweet heart
>>
>>151236451
Frost is so fucking bad
>Welcome to me
What did he mean by this

>>151237891
>Assbandit
I wonder what the fuck was the anon that originally wrote this thinking

>>151237914
>when I talking
Pedro plz
>>
File: 1475367785031.jpg (77KB, 333x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475367785031.jpg
77KB, 333x488px
Why is japanese Cell so fucking good? I love his voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEbzM9bhQw
>>
>>151238170
>posts a reply saying hes letting him have the last reply
>>
>>151238252
Japanese performances for DBZ were always 'fucking good'.
>>
>>151238252
It's Norio Fucking Wakamoto, anon.
>>
>>151238263
>implying wasn't obvious he/you would respond again
so adorable
>>
>>151238311
Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>151229607

They DID used to complement each other. Back in Z and the original series, most (sensible) people knew the anime was a companion to the manga, which had the foremost authority on canon.

Now retarded animefaggots have fucked up the natural order. Don't blame mangafans for it.
>>
>>151238412
Go to bed, Paco, it's late.
>>
>>151236572
kek spics are the best
>>
>>151237891
Might have to use this later.
>>
>>151238132
>I always thought Earthling humans had a max power level limit.
>Mr. Satan exists.

One of these statements can't exist in the same universe as the other, anon.
>>
>>151238432
>dragon ball
>canon
>>
>>151238252
Spic Cell is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7bUANx9kcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVAoS8OdiBg
>>
File: IMG_2154.png (509KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2154.png
509KB, 900x506px
I hope absorption is allowed in the multiverse tournament.
>>
>>151238471
What point do you think you just made?
>>
>>151238549
Oh, I know. Ricardo Brust was god tier.
>>
>>151238570
That humans CAN'T have a cap on power level if Mr. Satan exists. He beat Cell for fuck's sake.
>>
>>151238570
Fucking idiot, Satan's power is unlimited
>>
>>151238694
...Fuck, you're right. Shit. Maybe he's not actually human.
>>
>>151238694
Mr. Satan defeated BEEBUS!
>>
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Teengohanrocks/Dragon_Ball_Super_Power_Levels

Autism
>>
>>151238252
He's a very popular voice actor, you've probably seen his name brought around a lot if you aren't underage.
>>
>>151231487
you're in for a looooong wait i think
>>
>>151236763
Not sure, he was fueding with like five guys
Thats why the rumor stuck, no one knew where it came from until years later when other VAs confessed the behind the scenes crap.
This was like 04-07.
Vic's married now, I believe, and hasn't had the rumors for awhile.
Personally, i think it was just people trying to get the subject of Vic's age to come up, since he used to hide it aggressively.
Basically, they make their competitors be toxic for PR, and they get the jobs he was in line for.
>>
>>151238549
Your nostalgia is influencing your opinion.
It's a good voice, but it's nowhere near Wakamoto.
>>
>>151237900
It was done as a favor to Goku for destroying an entity that could've obliterated the whole universe and afterlife if left unchecked. It's not a thing that is done randomly for no reason.
>>
File: 1452174916127.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452174916127.gif
1MB, 960x540px
Leave Hit to me.
>>
File: 464605851.png (70KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
464605851.png
70KB, 1155x852px
>>151238458
>implying I'm spic because english isn't my native languague
>implying be spic is bad
>implying any racist insult matter to me

Amerifats are hilarious
Whatever, I'm stop replying here since you already lose if all your argument is call me spic. Go to shot some black dude if makes you happy.
>>
>>151238768
I can't understand why people care about power levels in the first place, but why the fuck would anyone try to figure them out in a show where Arale is more than a mere cameo?
>>
>>151231843
kid chichi should not be THIS lewd

muh dic
>>
>>151238898
>this level of autism
Holy fucking shit, you're not even trolling. You're dead serious.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>151236889
Oh, THAT scenario is entirely different.
If a con uninvited, or specifically chose not to invite a VA based on speculation, without solid evidence, then they could lose any VA that works with them too.
Funimation could pull out entirely, which really hurt Akon for years (though they pulled out for very different reasons)
>>
>>151233706
Not Perfect Cell. The entire tourney was less than SSJ2 level. But he was strong as fuck.
>>
>>151233706
That whole event was filler, anon.
>>
>>151238964
>Calling out autism on /a/utism
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>151233706
>Pikkon
I thought Grand Kai and everyone involved in his tournament were non-canon characters?
>>
>>151238898
Yes, being a spic is bad, american and european are both equally terrible
>>
>>151233706
Even if this wasnt filler, he's dead.
>>
>you now realize 90% of why the original dub (and the only good dub) was so good was because of Bruce Faulconer and his music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
>>
File: 1472348140192.jpg (281KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472348140192.jpg
281KB, 1100x900px
What would your reaction be if it turned out Gowasu used the Dragon Balls to wish for a reincarnation of Zamasu, but as a good little girl?
>>
>>151239077
A-among friends?
>>
>>151239094
www.kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/
>>
>>151239139
How old is Gohan in the manga? What is such-and-such's specific battle power in the Freeza arc? What is Pilaf's dog-henchman's name? Which androids did Trunks mention? When does the Cell Game take place?

In each of these cases, there's perfectly valid viewpoint that the first version as printed in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump is the only "true" version. Not the tankobon version, not the kanzenban version, but the WJ version.

And how much involvement does it take from Toriyama? Does he have to write it himself? Or just approve the change? Does the change have to happen in just the manga, just an adaptation, or both the manga AND its adaptation to verify its authenticity? What about the changes Toriyama directly makes to his own content that contradicts his own prior content?
>>
>>151239146
the music was terrible just like the rest of the dub

Id say it was the worst part, but the va and translation were both really fucking bad too
>>
>>151239146
Goddamn this theme kicks ass.
>>
>>151239224
this is sadly pretty accurate
>>
>>151237799
>SSJ1 Gotenks stronger than SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta

Wat....
>>
>>151239094
Grand kai is canon, just not his design
>>
>>151239146
Everybody here is going to disagree with you and start parroting what they think they're supposed to say about Faulconer's music being bad. You're wasting your time.
>>
>>151238886
I doubt Hit can find vital point on Buu.
>>
>>151238252
dub still great
>>
>>151239265
But olibus dead
>>
>>151239320
>>151239270
>>151239146
The samefag is real
>>
>>151239303
>CANON
You can't find any information about this online, because none such exists.

There are so few statements about continuity that they might as well not exist. They are generally off-hand statements in larger interviews, have never directly used the word (or Japanese equivalent) of "canon", and are not the actual focus of the conversation when the concept is brought up. These examples are pretty much limited to:

>Toriyama referring to the (older) films as, "stories in a different dimension from the main story of the comic" in his 1995 Daizenshuu #6 interview
>Toriyama referring to Dragon Ball GT as a "side-story" in his 2004 Dragon Box introductory comment
>The official press release for Battle of Gods in 2013 describing the product as a, "...new story in the official history"
>Toriyama noting his process for Resurrection 'F' as having, "...thought up the new story ... as though it were a continuation of the manga when it was in serialization" in a September 2014 V-Jump comment
>Toriyama referring to Dragon Ball Super as a, "...complete continuation of the Majin Boo story arc" in a comment provided for the Complete Showcase Event in 2015

There are other opinion-based comments (things like Toriyama looking forward to GT, Toriyama's disapproval of Evolution, etc.), but opinions should be considered separate from concrete statements in this discussion. It's certainly worth bringing to the table, but it's another level to the discussion, not the baseline.

So as you can see, there's been no comment what-so-ever as it relates to the time skip at the very end of the manga. We have no idea if they're going to cover that in the course of Dragon Ball Super, and/or if they will retcon it with an entirely different version of the story.
>>
>>151239135
being a spic is awesome faggot
>>
>>151239199
Why would he wish for a straight downgrade? Twink Zamasu is already perfect
>>
>>151239404
>people share an opinion
>must be samefagging but only when it's something I don't like
Why don't you hang yourself?
>>
>>151227696
Can anyone post the clip of trunks transforming in super and it being pathetic?
>>
>>151239369
Sorry, I don't like dub Cell
>>
>>151239146
The Perfect Cell theme is one of the only good tracks, and even then it would fit better in a different context than that particular part of Dragon Ball Z. Like, it'd make for a much better theme for the Android Trio.

Shit, it'd fit better in one of the future sections of Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>151239531
After you stop posting

Dubfags are not welcome
>>
>>151239199
Gowasu will revive Zamasu, but he will remove his ningen hate so he can fight for the U10
>>
File: Blacked.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Blacked.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>151239563
don't have that but here's something just as pathetic
>>
>>151239619
>more elitism based on opinions you think you should hold for no real reason
It is possible to determine what you like and dislike without outside help, you know.
>>
>>151239426
What does Tori mean by side-story? As in it's completely ignored by him, that it's an alternate reality akin to F. Trunks timeline, or that it takes place after Super?
>>
>>151239656
>Energy sword that's just glowy bits coming off your hand (because that's easier to animate)

Lame.
>>
>>151239704
It's a polite term for fanfiction.
>>
>>151239146
I'm more of a fan of Piccolo's theme, but people only seem to remember Cell's.
>>
>>151239684
Yes i know.

I dont like you.
>>
>>151239704
He means it's a side story you canon-obsessed fuck. He didn't make it. It's a story other people made on the side.
>>
>>151239779
Good, I don't like you either. Don't post again.
>>
>>151233875
Wow he used 5 pages out for 40 on slice of life, what a hack!!! xD
>>
Would Vegeta let me fuck Bulma?
>>
>>151239797
There also that comment Toriyama made about being happy that someone like Toyotaro is "drawing the continuation of my story".
>>
>>151239146
How does music manage to sound smug?
>>
>>151239797
You, you i like.

>>151239830
gb2gaia faggot
>>
The reason only fighters from earth are used is because Beerus makes up that rule so that they don't pick Monaka. Thoughts?
>>
>>151239966
What the fuck did I say about not posting again you little cunt?
>>
>>151239426
He's mentioned, i.e. he exists in the manga
Whats with the infodump
>>
>>151235541
Hit wasn't a villain, but he was an antagonist because he was an opponent the protagonist had to beat.
Manga Hit was lackluster, and so far manga Black is following the same path.
Toyotaro really should pay attention to that, he is making Black really boring compared to the anime.
Something tells me Black is going to keep jobbing to Vegeta even if he gets his SSJR powerup in the manga just to rush the fusion with Zamasu.
>>
>>151239426
>>Toriyama referring to the (older) films as, "stories in a different dimension from the main story of the comic" in his 1995 Daizenshuu #6 interview
What the hell does he mean by this? Dimensions? Like complete different timeline realities, such as Future Trunk's reality? Or like the different realities Chronoa has to go through?
>>
File: 1409275112767.png (42KB, 149x223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409275112767.png
42KB, 149x223px
>>151239656
I hope Black gets this attack in one of the XV2 dlc, because it's really cool
>>
>>151233706
Both those are filler characters ESL anime only kun
>>
>>151239887
Yeah, because it's a manga and he wrote bits and pieces of it.

There's no need to read deeper into it because "canon" means fuck all. Toriyama is the kind of guy who makes it up as he goes and changes his mind whenever, what's "canon" or not doesn't mean fucking anything. What matters is choosing whether or not you want to consume the media and what you take away from it.

Seriously, canon-fags are the cancer of modern entertainment.
>>
>>151240190
Be less autistic. He cannot go and say "shit the animation company made up" so he uses the vaguest terms that come to his mind first.
>>
>>151230818
>Lapis and Lazuli (17 and 18)
If you're going to explain it, why not just say 17 and 18?
>>
>>151240214
>Generic energy sword (that isn't even a fully drawn sword) becomes generic energy spikes.
>Really cool.

?
>>
>>151239656
>No blood
>No notable injuries
>Clothing is unaffected
Yeah, it looks cool and all that but there's no tension, no weight to these, it almost feels like a videogame where you can just keep retrying
>>
File: 1481967399765.png (532KB, 836x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481967399765.png
532KB, 836x395px
>>151240214
>>
>>151240361
>Generic post talking about generic things in a generic thread
>>
>>151240190
>Chronoa
Is she and the rest of DB online and Xenoverse even canon? She deals with so many alternate realities, but Super only confirms there's only 6 different timelines, 7 if you believe Whis created a new one.
>>
>>151240415
Okay, let me remove that adjective since it seems to be triggering you.

>Energy sword (that isn't even a fully drawn sword) becomes energy spikes.
>Really cool.

?
>>
>>151240260
>canon-fags are the cancer of modern entertainment.
How is wanting a concise and concrete story "cancer"? The only problem here is the shitposters for either side and people not being self-aware.
>>
>>151240397
>SSGSS Vegito
We've gone too far.
>>
>>151240458

Nah. Even if you want to say that the material Toriyama created for DBO is canon, which has never been confirmed, there the head of the Time Patrol was just an unseen "God of Time". Chronoa's actual design and character are a Xenoverse creation.
>>
>>151240458
>canon

they skirt the line with comments like "official history" in the Battle of Gods press release. It's a way to pump up and acknowledge these new productions while not actually going out of their way to disavow all ownership of previous stuff like Dragon Ball GT (which they're still actively mining as the entire basis for an upgrade cycle in Dragon Ball Heroes, selling you $100 statues, etc.).
>>
>>151240397
>Champa
>Vados
>Zamasu
>SS Rosé Goku Black
>SSGSS Vegito
...
Oh wait

What moveset could Vados possibly have
>>
>>151240608
Same as Whis.
>>
What's the official Dragon Ball canon?
>>
>>151240608
Possibly just a Whis clone? At least that's what she is in Dragonball Fusions. DLC for the original Xenoverse also included Trunks GT who was a complete clone of Future Trunks.

So far they've been better with Xenoverse 2's DLC though, so hopefully that won't happen.
>>
>>151240511
There's a huge difference between continuity and canon, friend.

Continuity is wanting internal consistency and logic so that the storytelling doesn't fall apart. The desire for canon is superfluous and sprouts from retards who only care about "what matters," which usually doesn't actually matter at all. It's usually only important to people who jerk off to "who can beat who" discussions.

Seriously, the entire idea that people explain questions like "Why doesn't King Kai mention Bojack before?" with "it's not canon" instead of "Toriyama didn't write it" or "They didn't think of it yet" is just so silly, isn't it? It's a colloquial way of ending a discussion before it begins and assigning value to things.
>>
>>151240608
Boobjob Sunday
Super Shota
>>
>>151239656
Did the writers bother explaining how Black is able to pull off all these new moves out of thin air that resembles magic than actual ki techniques? He literally drew a weapon out of his body, created a rift out of it from another dimension, that spawned smoke versions of himself to fight Goku and Vegeta at the same time. How? Goku can't do that.
>>
>>151240658
Either
[Comics Written By Akira Toriyama]
or
[Anything tangentially related to Dragon Ball]
>>
File: fast beerus.gif (483KB, 690x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fast beerus.gif
483KB, 690x440px
I like it.
>>
>>151240832
Super manga or anime - which is canon?
>>
>>151240716
It's the same thing anytime it matters. I.E. when neither side is shitposting.

None of the movies fit neither as continuity or canon. No. Not even that one.
>>
>>151235373
>I hope this manga trend won't continue in the next arc, since the anime will be following the manga now.
well i do feel like the threat of a villain isn't as inflated and their climactic story bit is rushed but these faults aren't really Toyo's fault. I do agree now that whatever he has planned won't be limited by the publication schedule.
>>
Sean Schemmel addresses his twitter

https://youtu.be/Q0TXUwIywgY?t=7m9s
>>
File: 1479061068967.png (113KB, 576x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479061068967.png
113KB, 576x507px
>>151239146
Fuck, I miss Bruce's music. I wish they would have kept it in the Funi dub of Kai, or at least made it an alternate audio track like the Japanese soundtrack in the remastered dub DVD box sets.
>>
>>151240973
Fuck off
>>
>>151241070
Whiny bitch
>>
>>151241070
Is he trying to imply a friend SHOULDN'T tell you when you do a bad job and just suck your dick? I mean, what kind of question is that.
>>
>>151241070

>Black Goku
>>
>>151241070
Confirmed for bitch.
>>
File: ANGER.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ANGER.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>151241070
What a fucking asshole.
Goddamn.
He makes me so mad.
>>
File: based.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
based.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
wen based broly?
wen /ourguy/?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
>Zamasu was a faggot
>Black was based
>They're both the same person
How did this happen?
>>
>>151241490
3 movies, please no more broly
>>
>>151241510
Shit writing, that's all
>>
>>151241510
they're both faggots
>>
File: DBS aom.png (37KB, 658x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS aom.png
37KB, 658x511px
>>151240973
>>
Why do people believe the anime will be based off the manga? Sure, for the first 3 or 4 episodes it might be the case but then the anime will have catch up the manga and they'll be doing their own thing like they always did since episode 1.
The manga is always going to be behind the show even with its fast pacing because it's running monthly.
>>
>>151241510
It's because Black's the one who did all the work.

Black's the one who assassinated Gowasu to become a Supreme Kai.
Black's the one who stole Goku's body and went through the trouble of finding a timeline he could exact his plan in.

Faggot Zamasu was just given the opportunity to kill all ningens. Based Black took it himself.
>>
>>151241685
Super anime isn't canon and should be ignored, just like the DBZ movies.
>>
>>151241569
anon plz, dont be silly

theres only 1 broly movie
>>
>>151238549
Why were the Cell Jr's so powerful? Even if they had Cell's power, Goku should have been able to handle his.
>>
>>151241753
The plot needed all the cast jobbing
>>
>>151241070
If someone at a bar had advice about my career, I sure as fuck wouldn't snark at them. They clearly give a shit about my work if they bothered to find me at a bar and know enough about my work to talk about it with any degree of knowledge.
>>
>>151240260
we already have the 30th year anniversary Official Timeline from Shueisha/Jump.
It caused quite a shitstorm though, making Ep of Bardock canon and of course GT was excluded which made GTfags salty.
>>
>>151241872
I wish Cell didn't go full retard at the end. His entire thing was that he wanted to be the strongest fighter and even said he would leave Earth if he lost. Why did he have to go all autistic during the Gohan fight?
>>
>>151241622
Idiot.
>>
>>151241712

Because the trailer showed that Toyotaro has artwork and storyboards for the next arc already, months before the actual manga chapter comes out. So, the publication doesn't need to be ahead.

There's also the 105 new warriors and 10 GoDs. No way Toriyama is designing all of the warriors, so it seems like they're going with a plot that will allow them to add tons of filler in the middle of the arc.
>>
>>151241753
Goku was tired. They were weaker than Cell, although still strong enough Vegeta and Trunks couldn't beat them (but also couldn't be beaten by them).
>>
>>151242017
And why was Goku tired? He used a senzu bean after the fight.
>>
>>151242065
He didn't.
>>
>>151241242
>>151241285
>>151241337
>>151241388
What the fuck are you retards whining about?
>the new cool thing is talking shit about a VA based on nothing but a Twitter comment
>I'd better follow the masses to look cool even though I don't even understand why I'm pretending to hold these opinions
Fuck, guys.
>>
>Tfw the first post was the canon troll who samefags both sides
Besides when he got wrecked yesterday
>Tfw its still happening 450 posts later
Why are people responding? Report and move on. I can't believe he isn't banned I've never seen someone shit post more frequently
>>
>>151241712
because:
1) Toyotaro himself said he'll be ahead of the anime and said that they'll be "relaying information to them"
2) there's a difference between production and publication schdule.
Shueisha/Jump establishing the Dragon Ball Room and being the primary franchise rights owner and trying to break down the borders between division was an amazing step towards quality production for all mediums. Hopefully a stronger bond between the two means that the anime will increase in quality.
Something simple as having pre existing storyboards goes a long way.
>>
>>151241938
I can only guess Toriyama wanted to get rid of Cell completely, like how Frieza was supposed to be the final boss, it really doesn't make sense, considering he could still improve

>>151242139
>wahhh wahhh I must be let to voice act however I want to!!!1!one!11!!!
>>
>>151242139
>you're not allowed to have an opinion
>the post
Fuck off mate.
>>
>>151242139
Sean is upset because his fans don't value or respect him
>>
>>151240397
Budokai tenkaishi was a better series.
>>
>>151242139
He pretty much repeatedly says that criticism sucks.

>"Would you say that to my face if we were at a bar [that you didn't like my performance]?"
>Implies professional, non-snark replies are the same as being a little bitch and backing down, tantamount to fearing your audience.
>"I...care if you are moved by and believe my performance as Goku," he says, in reference to anything else (including disliking his performance) not mattering.

His core point about people talking mad shit, overanalyzing social media, and not paying attention to social cues is solid. The other shit he's whining about is childish.
>>
>>151242259
Well technically based on the way of the time fuckery there is a timeline where Cell wins the world tournament because Trunks never returned after leaving as Future Cell killed him.

In this timeline Cell kills all the Z fighters because Trunks wasn't there to inspire Vegeta to cheap shot Cell. And presumably Cell leaves the planet.

Some youtube guys did a live action of that Universe that is actually really good.
>>
>>151242383
Here it is. Tbh its the best DB live action I expect to ever see.
https://youtu.be/HM20wwzl4Ds
>>
File: 1482225178699.png (261KB, 662x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482225178699.png
261KB, 662x536px
>>151231498
Maybe because pic related but who really knows.
>>
>>151242383
>In this timeline Cell kills all the Z fighters because Trunks wasn't there to inspire Vegeta to cheap shot Cell. And presumably Cell leaves the planet.
But Gohan is only wounded in the first place because he tries to cover Vegeta after he blindly rushes to take on Cell due to Trunks' death. The Daizenshuu says that the fate of that timeline is unknown and that's the only official word.
>>
>>151242382
>Why do you think it is your place to talk about what I do in the booth?

Was he right, /a/?
>>
>>151242259
Nice argument.

>>151242326
Nobody is giving opinions, they're just whining about what a terrible, awful, golly gosh darned horrible person Sean is.
>>
>>151239146
nigga he only had a few good tracks
>>
>>151243058
That's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
File: what_if_he_does.webm (2MB, 1000x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what_if_he_does.webm
2MB, 1000x482px
>watching super instead of this
>>