[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /a/'s general consensus on the Bobobo franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What's /a/'s general consensus on the Bobobo franchise?
>>
>>150587825
The manga is good
>>
>>150587825
>>>/co/
>>
>>150588166
It's anime.

Dubbed anime is still anime. Sorry.
>>
I always liked Bobobo-bo bo-bobo. Figured it was because I was younger but when I went back and watched some of it recently I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>150587825
I really liked it. The European Spanish dub was pretty good.
>>
It was an excellent show for toonami to pick up but I can't enjoy RANDUM XD humor as much nowadays.
>>
It's good, but it just needs a tiny bit of "sincerity" to it.

I can sit through shit episodes of Gintama because theres other things I want to see in the series.
For Bobobo, a shit series of episodes really just killed my interest because I didn't have anything else to keep me watching.
Which is a shame because on average this was funnier than Gintama for me.
>>
Yugi coming out of his afro
>>
It's an interesting series for kids. I'm not into it as much anymore but when I was about 10 Shonen Jump released a takebon one shot of the Halekulane (wtf was his name) saga and I've never laughed harder at a manga in all my years
>>
>>150590262
>>150591894
That happened in this saga I'm talking about I think and that was too much for me to handle as a kid
>>
I remember reading they had to completely rewrite the dub because half the jokes made no sense if you weren't Japanese. Is this a meme or did they actually put in that much effort?
>>
I watched this dubbed when I was younger. It ended pretty abruptly. Did the sub go longer or did the anime just end? I might pick up the manga if that's the case.
>>
File: 1476304042582.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1476304042582.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>150587825
Technically my first anime
I watched it dubbed
on Youtube
in 3 part episodes
in 480p at best...

I thought it was pretty funny
>>
File: d7b.png (323KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
d7b.png
323KB, 600x448px
>>150587825
the dub is funny and obviously rewritten, but its probably one of those things that still wont make sense even if properly translated
>>
>>150587825
The english dub was probably one of the funniest things I've ever watched
>>
>>150587825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDKFAGLFGIU
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.