[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every anime just a parody of a work that came before it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is every anime just a parody of a work that came before it?
>>
>>150418082
No.

Also you don't know what the word parody means.
>>
>>150418140
Is that your final Dandy?
>>
>>150418180
Yes.

I'm glad fewer people shit on Space Dandy now that it's over, the threads were quite cancerous when the show was airing because of "muh dub" and all other manner of bullshit. Space Dandy was great.
>>
>>150418264
I think it was /a/ preemptively overreacting in case it attracted toonamifags.
Its a shame nobody remembers it anymore, it was indeed very good.
>>
>>150418082
>a parody
You mean derivative?
>>
>>150419012
I found it funny because /a/ are as bad as toonamifags. Because of their stupidity they purposefully let themselves miss one of the best shows around for ages and ages. It managed to fire on all cylinders and produce some excellent moments but was shitposted into oblivion whileit was airing. And since /a/ doesn't talk about old shows, that will be the last memory people will have of Space Dandy, which is a shame.
>>
>>150418082
so if dandy is dandy , then anime is anime ?
>>
>>150420315
That sounds like a propositional fallacy, but sure, why not?
>>
>>150418082
You could put it that way, but no.
>>
>>150418264
>miss one of the best shows around for ages and ages
Watch more anime.

>/a/ doesn't talk about old shows
>>>/co/
>>
>>150418082
Evidently not all of them, parodies are supposed to be humorous and I never laughed once at Space Dandy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.