[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Seriously, what the fuck?
Why can't anime tie up loose ends before ending?

Is there more to this? Who the fuck is the witch? Does Subaru ever find a way home? Who becomes the next ruler? What the hell happened to Felt?

So many questions!
>>
Has anybody read the manga?
>>
>>149477724
Gb2reddit
>>
Read the novels you stupid newshit. Season 2 will take a year or two to come out.
>>
>>149477724
It's about 15% of the full story.
>>
>>149477950
>Implying a second season will exist

ha
>>
>>149477724
The story is far from over
>>
I could find no info that the series was ongoing.
As far as I can tell, the anime is finished.

Just hoping the manga will provide some reconciliation.
>>
>>149478141
The manga is way behind the anime, though. There are some fan translations of scenes the anime left out, as well as a summary/translation hybrid for a good chunk of the first post-anime arc. Takes like a minute of going through the archive.
>>
>>149477724
The anime makers literally said "Go read the manga if you have questions" Biggest fuck you in the history of anime.
>>
>>149478770
Interesting, I'll have to do that. -_-
>>
File: 7066-25474.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7066-25474.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
>>149479577
>>
>>149480414
>>>/tv/
Don't even know who you are replying to.
>>
>>149480432
Isn't that the point of an anonymous image bored?

Dork.
>>
>>149477724
Is there really not going to be a second season?
>>
https://translationchicken.com/
https://mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
(80k summary is ch.1-20)

Maybe this will answer a little but be warned you will be asking new questions as well :P
>>
Is this the first light novel adaptation you've ever seen ?
>>
>>149481259

going by the way he typed up his OP, i'd also guess this is his first post on 4chan.
>>
a story does not have to finish and tie up all loose ends in the first season if a continuation is a possibility
>>
>>149481189
It's likely it will get a second season, as mentioned numerous times in numerous threads before. It was well received in Japan and it was by far the most popular show of the season.

Give it 2 years or so for a new season to have enough material, if you're impatient you can always read the LNs (but if you're planning on reading anyways, why read a mediocre LN for teenagers).
>>
>>149477950
>>149478031
The hardest thing to think of is how they would actually start off the season

>I want to do polygamy with u and rem
>whos rem lol
>???
>bla bla bla coma wew
>title drop

Would probably lose half the viewers from the first season with one episode
>>
>>149477724
The biggest mystery is how do we still get new Re:Zero threads even now.
>>
>>149481432
Yeah, i've read all of summaryanons WB translations. I like where the story is heading and i'd like to continue but relying on other people to translate kind of sucks. I just hate how much is up in the air. At any point the anon could stop translating and i wouldn't get the chance to finish the story.
>>
>>149481574

It's the author's own fault if that happens for writing someone like Rem then killing her off to focus on his sliver hair fetish.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.