[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cowboy Bebop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop and now I am sad as I know that the show will never be brought back, this is now my favourite anime series of all time. I want to know what happened to the rest of the crew like Ed, Ein, Faye, Jet and even Spike but since the show ends with 26 episodes and a movie I am up for interpretations and fan theories.
>>
Please, anybody??? I need to fill this emptiness
>>
>>149226703
the star going out either means spike is dead or his life as a warrior is over, he is hypothetically next in line for leading the red dragon clan so there is that possibility, he could also just give them the middle finger and return to his honorless life as bounty hunter, not a warrior (for me that implies some honor, maybe that is a strethc)

jet will probably just dick around the universe for the rest of his life

same for faye unless spike survives, at which point a romantic relationship could happen whether spike decides to run a mob or return to bounty hunting

ed and ein are having wacky adventures with her dad for at least a little while, but that is pretty obvious

also my favorite anime btw
>>
>>149227529
oh its also possible that the star is vicious, or spike killing his past self
>>
Even though beepbop ended with very little chance for a sequel the universe itself still exists in all it's glory so we might see a spin off series some time down the line.

At least i hope so ;_;
>>
>>149227721
i would even watch those three old bastards get involved in shenanigans across the galaxy
>>
>>149226703
Subscribed.
>>
Pretentious overrated shit. They tried to copy the west, never could. And the women are just fugly.
>>
just watch planetes to fill the void
>>
>>149226703
Spike died
Ed went to chase her dad around with Ein (She probably would end up more or less back doing what she was before they found her)
Faye and Jet were the only ones left on the Bebop
Doubtful Faye would hang around with Jet for long before leaving to do her own thing.
Jet is left all alone to drift around in the Bebop possibly continuing bounty hunting on his own.
>>
>>149227826
We're the old bastards you're talking about ya old coot!
>>
>>149228169
Considering that it's the best space western to ever exist i would say it did a pretty good job.
>>
>>149226703
Are you looking for someone to ease your mind OP?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>149228319
REASONS

FOR ME TO FIND YOU
>>
>>149228242
who's gonna carry that weight if spike's dead tho
inb4 you the viewer is gonna carry the weight of spike's death
>>
I think we'll see a sequel to Bebop down the road. Staff members saying it will never happen doesn't mean shit.
(See George Lucas on Episode VII)

I'm not sure I'd want to see it happen. The art style would never recapture what they created in '98 and there would tons of CG on the ships. And what if it really was a sequel that took place after Spike died. Would you really want to watch Bebop 2 starring someone besides Spike? Or with Jet or Faye as the lead?
>>
>>149228370
I think "You're gonna carry that weight" meant you're going to carry the weight of your past. The way Spike did. As he mentioned his real eye or the cybernetic one, I don't remember, one of his eyes saw the past. His search for Julia and showdown with Vicious was his past catching up with him.
>>
>>149228242
>Jet is left all alone to drift around in the Bebop possibly continuing bounty hunting on his own.
Damn that sounds depressing
>>
Thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRXCp_BXA
>>
>>149228407
I'd watch a show about an older Ed and Ein's more mature adventures but I don't know how they'd make just hacking interesting. They would probably just need to have her meet some new characters who can shoot shit or have her use robots/drones to fight. Anyway since the split of the main cast before Spike's possible death a series about Ed could have his fate remain ambiguous.
>>
> liking an episodic shit

Go watch family guy faggot.
>>
I usually disregard Bebop threads but I'm really in the mood for this show right now. I think I'll wait another couple years but I'm getting close to time to watch it again. It's easy to forget because it's so entry level but Bebop will always be one of my favorites.
>>
File: 1.gif (951KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
951KB, 500x375px
>you will never fuck JC/JK-age Faye
>>
>>149228559
Entry level =/= bad
More people need to understand this
>>
>>149228555
i'll take the bait
6 eps are literally two parters
almost every other episode has continuity details that build on previous episodes (picking up ein, ed, faye dipping in and out, developments of backstories besides spike's etc.)
>>
>>149228680
Bebop and Adult Swim created an entire generation of anime fans. It taught us that there's more to anime than shounen and shoujo.
>>
I guess I'm pretty lucky in that I never feel the need to see more of my favorite series (be it anime, manga, games or whatever) as long as they had satisfying development and conclusion. I'll always hold Cowboy Bebop dear and rewatch it from time to time, but I don't mind if there will never be new content.
>>
>>149228555
>preteen faggot isn't used to episodic shows
>>
>>149228687

Still episodic shit. There is no plot until the end.
>>
>>149228762
It should stay that way.
Bebop was something special. More isn't always better.
>>
>>149228801
>episodic
>shit
Neither of these terms necessarily implies the other. An episodic format allows for much more variety.
>>
>>149228865
Don't take the bait anon.
>>
>>149228865
Stop feeding it.
>>
>>149228865

Go back to >>>/co/ and watch your stupid murican cartoons
>>
>>149228801
i know this is feeding but this anon raises a good point each episode has its own plot so about 24 plots in total (20 1 episode plots, 3 2 part episode plots, and the overall plot) i mean since plot is so important how can you even stand to watch non-episodic shows anon
>>
>>149228687

Introducing irrelevant characters to the plot is bad writing. You could remove all those added characters and the story would still be the same.
>>
The nature of their job facilitates an episodic formula. That's one of the great things about it, some episodes are fun and silly, while others are dark and action packed.
>>
Bebop had perfect ending, I wouldn't want it to continue, it would just ruin the overall feeing.
The best thing about the series was the bluesy atmosphere, largely influenced by the god-tier soundtrack.
Too bad there are so few series like that.
>>
>>149229265
Bebop got me into Jazz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWk097uTdQ
>>
Bebop is overrated as fuck. People only worship it because they haven't seen anything better and don't intend to because anime is icky and cute.
>>
>>149229111
those characters are not irrelevant to the plot of the episode they are in silly
besides that ever hear of a subplot
>>
File: areyoutho.jpg (12KB, 639x334px) Image search: [Google]
areyoutho.jpg
12KB, 639x334px
>>149229341
>haven't seen anything better and don't intend to because anime is icky and cute
>anime is icky and cute
>icky and cute
whatever it means, it means
>>
>>149229474
Pretty much everybody averse to anime complains about how it's too cutesy. Their only exposure to anime is hearing about moeshit, so they assume there's nothing else.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.