[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Godzilla ANIME thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: wewGZ.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wewGZ.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, this is a thread about the upcoming 2017 ANIME that will be ANIMATED and will be about Godzilla. Pic unrelated.

In tangentially related news, I saw Shin Godzilla two days ago, and holy shit it's probably my favorite movie this years.
>>
Don't forget Urobutcher is along for the wide too.
>>
>>149016746
>I saw Shin Godzilla two days ago, and holy shit it's probably my favorite movie this years.
Is this one of those /v/ styled slightly veiled offtopic threads?
>>
>>149016823
I've only seem Madoka and Fate/Zero from him, but that's enough for me to get hyped. This is a good time to be a Godzilla fan.
>>
>>149016888
Huh, what? No of course not. If this was an off topic it would get BANNED. It's on topic, since it's about an ANIME.

Also, what are the odds for a loli-tohsaka-inspired character to be this?
>>
File: bg.jpg (628KB, 1800x1225px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
628KB, 1800x1225px
>>149016746
Pic related
>>
>>149016746
I liked it a lot too.

The references/parallels to NGE alone made Shin Godzilla worth it. It was very unexpectedly clever in its parody of the political response to such a disaster. Sometimes the movie goes over the top, but overall It was very good.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the anime though.
>>
File: rareasuka.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
rareasuka.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
Yeah, this anime sure looks good.

Also, is it only me, or is ShinG filled to the brim with EVA parallels? A few my tinfoil-covered head cooked up :

First, a few basics. Maki caused the birth of Godzilla, and there's some of his DNA in him because he was one of the organisms from which Godzilla evolved. Explains why Godzilla stands upright and the anthropomorphic figures sprouting from his tail at the very end. Notice how the figure sprouting from his tail look an awful lot like the figures sprouting from Adam in NGE.

Now, Maki is a grieving husband. His wife died, and he's sad, angry and salty. Sounds a lot like a certain friend of mine, dude's called Gendo.

Maki is the father of a certain creature, called ShinG. He gives this creature tremendous power, the power of Gods, but uses him for his own means and puts him through a whole lot of fucking pain.

Another one. When ShinG is getting attacked from all sides and is in pain and confused from having gotten a few bunker busters to the back, he lashes out and causes a catastrophe, killing a whole lotta people. Do you know what's playing during this scene?

Fucking "Famously" from 3.33. Re-arranged, but it's the exact same song. When does Famously play in 3.33? When Shinji is confused and scared, feels like everyone is against him and causes a catastrophe.

Some more. ShinG is described as a God, able to create a new race, just as the awakened EVA-01 is.

BRAVO
N
N
O
>>
>>149017392
Fuck, the whitespace doesn't work anymore? How the hell do you triforce then?
>>
>>149017423
>>>/b/
>>
>>149017011
Is this in outer space?
>>
The satire in the movie was a lot more interesting than Godzilla himself
>>
>Shin
>Godzilla

Preview right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPzzdG1O5c
>>
holy fucking shit! i did not know that...thats awesome!
>>
File: NERV Anti-Godzilla Division.png (269KB, 4078x4153px) Image search: [Google]
NERV Anti-Godzilla Division.png
269KB, 4078x4153px
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.