[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Prison School?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Hi /a/ so I made the mistake of binging on Prison School and I'd like to share my thoughts about myself and of it. I would be lying if I said I didn't get hooked and enjoyed myself, with all the humor, wild takes on social life, and artstyle, but I found that I am a lightweight at ecchi and that my tastes in 2D women have... changed.

>found VP Meiko nasty from the start to finish, didn't even get a hard-on at her, not once all that profuse sweating, the unrealistic clothing choice inside a school... even her regression to a childlike state didn't do anything for me
>Chiyomi was cute from the start, but got boring as time passed
>Felt mostly nothing from President Mari, Anzu, or any of the other main chicks MOSTLY nothing because Mari's lezzing with Kate got to me good
>Hana though. Hana is the best girl in the series, and is the reason for being pic related on this thread

Also why is the author dragging the absolute hell out of the cavalry arc, those last few chapters kept on frustrating me real bad
>>
>>148949340
>...

Nah you fucked up. Get out.
>>
File: 1477220444122.jpg (125KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
1477220444122.jpg
125KB, 800x707px
The shitting arc made me laugh uncontrollably which never before happened to me while reading a manga.

10/10

also great source for reaction faces. Artstyle is overall amazing
>>
>>148949340
You know what, I'm perfectly fine with where the anime ended. Bitches get their royal comeuppance was cathartic. But I've heard the mange tries to 'redeem' the bitches because they are worse characters in the official stundent council or something. Fuck that.
>>
Thanks to it I now have a PTSD flashbacks every time i see cavalry battle in other manga/anime.
>>
>>148949340
I dont know man, i have no problem admitting its one of my favourite anime/manga of all time. No media made me laugh so shamelessly like this one. So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>148949414
Funniest for me was when Shingo got his ass kicked for seeing a nipple instead of his entire hypocritical treachery

>>148949479
With where the manga is now and how the story goes after that ending, I doubt the network will be able to make all that airable on TV

>>148949551
What the fuck son, I'm on your side, I told you I enjoyed myself and I'm hooked, the service parts were just getting out of hand in my opinion
>>
>>148949340
are they still on namek?
>>
>>148949584
Oh i didnt read all of that, thought you tried to shit on it. Yea i didnt need the vice pres fanservice for it to be funny. I also dont think it was supposed to be that arousing at least not in the stereotypically sense. It was too absurd, more like a fetish.
>>
>>148949340
Stuck in an eternal cavalry loop. At this point it has become just dull.
>>
Jesus Christ they're still on the cavalry arc? I got caught up in August and I thought it was already dragged out.
>>
>>148949340
>binging
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 19[1].png (508KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19[1].png
508KB, 1127x1600px
>>148949660

Yes, currently Andre has shut down due to an internal conflict

seriously who the fuck has LITERALLY prioritized giving a shit or was entertained about Andre, his fucked-up exploits, and his fetishes
>>
>>148949848

forgive me if binging wasn't the word, english isn't my native language and i don't know any other term for reading all chapters of a manga inside a span of approximately 7 hours
>>
Berserk will end before they finish the cavalry arc. Screenshot this.
>>
>>148949340
Pissgirl a shit, moe meiko a cute.
The blonde's eyes, though. God damn.
>>
>>148949340
> ...
> misuse of greentext

How about you fuck off?
>>
>>148950039

I'm still glad you read it and I thank you for your contribution to the thread
>>
>>148949999
It's slow like it has always been but it's progressing. VP is back, and now Andre isn't a danger anymore. Now I'm curious how they'll resolve it, thought it would end with Andre coming back to his old self and size, but in the end he just became a mountain, so his size is still a problem.
>>
>>148950074
He's right, though, the OP style doesn't fit here at all.
>>
After months of waiting I decided to catch up yesterday. Goes without saying it pissed me off to no end to read and read and see that barely anything happened, and it's coming from someone that endured shit like the Endless Eight and Nisekoi. I hope this arc ends within the next 6 months.
>>
>>148949340

Worth picking up for the glasses girl?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.