[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tower of God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19

File: 0205-076.jpg (33KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
0205-076.jpg
33KB, 700x900px
So how have you been enjoying the best webtoon /a/?
>>
>>148881466
I prefer Magical 12th Graders.

That thing puts Madoka to shame in deconstructing magical girls.
>>
>>148881466
I don't like how Bam went from "I'm out for myself" to caring for others again. The entire point was that he could not progress any further while caring for a large group of people unless he was willing to throw away their lives at the earliest convenience, so he whittled down his team size to account for that as he didn't want to danger people.

Now he is back to taking care of everyone.
>>
Not anime or manga. >>>/co/
>>
File: 1475319456767.jpg (30KB, 455x628px) Image search: [Google]
1475319456767.jpg
30KB, 455x628px
>>148881466
Gook shit belongs in the shit bin.
>>
>>148881873
>>148882008
Would you faggots stop?
Some great light/web novels come from korea, and some webtoons are okay.
Stop shitting threads up for no reason.
>>
File: 1433376363416.png (749KB, 506x682px) Image search: [Google]
1433376363416.png
749KB, 506x682px
>>148882075
Maybe there are, but webtoons are not anime or manga related.
>>
>>148881873
>>148882008
Chinese/korean shit also belongs on /a/
Maybe you are to new to know that ?
>>
>>148881466
It's pretty good, but SIU really needs to learn to write arcs that aren't just "tournament with really convoluted rules"

>>148881842
Yeah I was dissappointed how the story can't decide between "Bam saves everyone" or "You can't save everyone, and people that choose to climb with you are likely to die"
>>
File: NYAAAHHH.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
NYAAAHHH.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
It's so hard to chose just ONE waifu
>>
>>148881466
More Yuri when?
Im all for the endless harem of qt girls but wheres the first huh?

Also when will SIU scrap some characters? Theres too many fucking people in this group
>>
>>148882382
Would love one arc where half of them die
>>
That one crazy chick still around?
>>
>>148881466
Lost interest once Baam cut his hair off.
>>
Webtoons have no clue how to pace arcs, at all. Hell Train has lasted so fucking long, and the cast is legitimately too big. Half the cast needs to die off or get left behind with no returning

Starting to remind me of Cage of Eden
>>
>>148882195
agreed on both subjects, but how was the history going to progress without it?
>>
>>148881466
First Part was decent, Second Part was trash and I dropped it somewhere in there.
>>
>>148881466
I don't like you and I don't like your shitty comics either.
>>
File: 03252523.png (685KB, 838x842px) Image search: [Google]
03252523.png
685KB, 838x842px
>>148882965
>>148882382
>>148882195
To me it looks like they're getting to a part of the story where characters are actually going to get cut off. With Kaiser defeated looks like the groups finally going to get to the Floor of Death, which Yuri will only let people who would survive enter. There's also been mentions of Androsi and Anak having problems traveling together, so I imagine the teams going to look something like this now
>Team Bam
Bam, Rak, Khun, Androsi, Faker, and maybe Boro?
Maybe Kaiser will join Team Novick as well and we will see them every now and then.
>>
>>148882164
Keep pretending to be an oldfag, maybe it will work one day.
Or just stop waving around your inferiority complex and finally give up on trying to force your shitty comics on this board.
>>
File: Yuri_zahard.png (222KB, 594x423px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_zahard.png
222KB, 594x423px
>>148882251
Why don't you choose the best one?
>>
Kaiser a cute
>>
early second part was good with bad ass bam then he started to care for others again and got push down AGAIN by rachel, i stopped right there

ptsd mode from narutard chasing sasuke for 10 years like a madman
>>
File: beauty.jpg (103KB, 690x637px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
103KB, 690x637px
>>148881466
>Tower of God
>best webtoon
But that's not how you write Nano List
>>
>>148891657
Honestly I completely forgot about this but the gynoids are interesting enough for discussion, although safely cliche story done by 2 different manga before. TOG is better especially with characters / pacing if stretched a bit due to the slow progress.

Ares is freely discussed, Tower of God, and The Breaker when Japan was suffering from a massive drought of decent fighting manga since they went full harem focus.

In TOG Bams got Androssi, Yuri and now Maria.

Everything else is pretty shit tier, Knights Run although was quite enjoyable in its first arc if a bit predictable and does human genocide + world destruction very well. Pacing turns to shit, 2nd arc raws are very stretched and suffers from web toon white paneling which the better ones avoid.

All the rest are shit, and not open for discussion, Dal young shit on the same level as smut toons. Not open for discussion and I will shit post if anything else than the best are mentioned. Manhua, nothing good comes from manhua, muh drug addicted MC who wins lottery everytime he breathes, it only works on a non greedy character like Sakura who is a decent person, no chinese character is.
>>
>>148881466
Karaka is going end up being the Ha Family Head Slayer
>>
>>148890769
Is Kaiser joining the harem?
>>
>>148887331
>wanting crazy
She literally wants to destroy the Tower.
>>
>>148892940
No, Kaiser gets deported actually. She's under FUG's protection now. Although it's really Baam's protection because of how high his status is
>>
File: az.jpg (99KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
99KB, 400x241px
>>148881466
Needs more lizard.
>>
>>148885368
>completely ignoring Pink head
You underestimate her power.
>>
>>148881842
That's because Baam wants to be able to take care of everyone, but he knows he can't. He's able to this one time, but it's not always going to happen. This was also helpful for him to get Kaiser's name. It's not like Baam is going to climb with Team Ship anyways.
>>
File: 1413584179927.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413584179927.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>148881466

Angsty as fuck the webtoon.
Rachel angers me, her selfishness angers the fuck out of me. Why cant she understand that if she teamed up with bam they would probably be at the top of the tower allready. I hope the cunt dies a terrible death, but knowing the author Rachel will probably make it to the top. Fucking slut.
>>
>>148893139
Rachel is supposed to anger you. That's how you know her character is working.
>>
>>148882195
>It's pretty good, but SIU really needs to learn to write arcs that aren't just "tournament with really convoluted rules"
That's just how they begin, how they end isn't the same at all.
>>
>>148893207

sure, but her reasons are not interesting. Its not even ''Im going to ressurect a dead parent/sibling'' its fucking MUH STARS. She gave up friendship and happyness with bam for that. They are both ''specials'' that entered the tower by unnatural means and would have destroyed everything even the caps bro, but instead she is being manipulated into thinking that she is in control, but is nothing more then a puppet.
>>
>>148893039
>tfw a lizard is a princess somehow
>probably not even a ten great family member
>only way to be a princess if you are exceptionally talented above all else as evident by Kaiser
What's her special ability going to be?
>>
>>148893369
She's not actually a princess like Kaiser and Androssi, she was born as one.

There is a rule that the princesses can't have kids because they don't want the power to run wild or something. Hence why the lizard's mom was killed and why they tried to secretly kill her off at the end of the first season.

>>148893139
I'm still wondering if "stars" is just some sort of weird analogy rather than a literal thing. While I get that the inhabitant of the tower don't understand the concept, I still think her doing all this shit to see the stars is idiotic.

I'm curious if her comment on wanting to see them because she is afraid of the "night" is relevant. That comment to Hwa Ryun seemed way too meaningful to be nothing.
>>
>>148893872
She should have inherited Anak Sr.'s abilities though. They share the same blood. It only makes sense that Anak would be hiding something just as Andorthy is hiding the reason she was able to become a Zahard Princess. Look at it this way, if Kaiser's ability of instantly teleport and switch places with a wolf that could inflict inhealable wounds, then the other Princesses have to also have just as crazy shit.
>>
>>148893872

>I'm still wondering if "stars" is just some sort of weird analogy rather than a literal thing.

No matter i feel like her ending is predictable. She will play a big role in starting the civil war between the factions and cause even more suffering to bam and bams friends,might even seriously wipe out all of bams friends just to make him suffer and give up on climbing the tower. She will eventualy be the main source of alot of people suffering and dying and when she finnaly reaches the top she will be disapointed and lash out. Her punishment will be that.

However if bam later in the series gets manipulated by rachel and forgives her and goes back to being her lapdog it will be insta drop. I hope Yuri or one of the other princesses beats her up.
>>
>>148894338
>implying it's not all according to plan and it's all to drag Baam up the tower
>>
>There are people that don't realize there's a lot more to Rachel and Baam than it seems

Jesus fuck are you genuinely retarded? She's shown to care about Baam and there are several hints about what she's doing, I can't believe all you retards think she's actually only doing it because she's selfish.
>>
>>148894525
Ok genius, explain it to us retards since you have it all figured out.
>>
>>148893364
Actually the door to the tower open for bam not for her that's why she kind of hate him because she thought she was the special one but she wasn't
>>
>>148893139
>>148893207
>>148893364
Rachel is shit because she is just allowed to exist as a plot point, she is weak so she gets strong people under her because FUG is secretly the one pulling the strings. She is the backup plan because she is also an irregular
>>
>>148881466
Fuck off back to your gook forums at batoto
>>
File: rfyhnjgthrggre5htfgbct.png (658KB, 622x679px) Image search: [Google]
rfyhnjgthrggre5htfgbct.png
658KB, 622x679px
>>148894525
why is she afraid of him, anyway? Because he got through the first floor way easier than her?

We don't know anything about her past, I wish SIU would cover it already.

Can't wait for a Rak fight scene again.
>>
>>148894742
Not that anon, but it seems like she is aware of something with Baam's background that makes her so afraid of him.

Their whole backstory with one another is a mystery. We don't know why Baam was sealed off in that cave (with the Zahard symbol carved into it), how she came by him, or really any of the circumstances that led to their interactions.

>>148894840
>Can't wait for a Rak fight scene again
I just hope he gets a buff or something. Lately it just seems like he is a way for SIU to show other character's threat levels.

It would be nice if he got his act together after getting beaten by that Arie kid.
>>
Gook and chon belong in /co/. This is all.
>>
File: Best.png (2MB, 584x690px) Image search: [Google]
Best.png
2MB, 584x690px
>>148881466
So while the plot is up for debate, we can all at least agree that pic related is Best Girl right?
>>
>>148895055
without a doubt.

>No drama
>helps everyone
>no ulterior motives
truly perfection
>>
File: image.png (583KB, 690x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583KB, 690x840px
>>148895055
No
>>
>>148881466
>So how have you been enjoying the best webtoon /a/?
Didn't expect much when I got around reading it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everybody loves a good tournament arc, and it's an entire series of it. But fuck Rachel though, just kill the bitch already.

>>148892850
>nothing good comes from manhua
Read the Ravages of Time.

Chinese stuff, especially novels, gets really weird and has outlandish tropes, but there are good things to find.

>>148894800
>>148895043
10 Yen have been deposed in your account.
>>
>>148894984

>Zahard

It was implyed that Baam is prince of the tower right? that he is somehow related to the current king by blood or something? Maybe a certain powerhungry uncle wants the throne so he got rid of the real heir by sealing him outside the tower. And he would have the power to go in and out of the tower easly as he is the king of it. highly unlikly but. Tho i think the reason for him being sealed in the cave has something to do with the royalty and a legendary first person who reached the top.
>>
>>148894984
Rak is actually really strong already which is why whenever you see him, he just curbstomps the people. It's just Rak also tends to do crazy shit and have to fight the strongest of strong so he seems kind of weak to people. The only people Rak has really had trouble with were Beta, Cassano and that Arie kid. And those are all completely broken characters.

People probably don't remember but Rak can tank Yihwa's Flames. It's a testament to how high Rak's shinsoo resistance is. Rak's physical strength? Pretty fucking high if he can match an Arie family member, two ignition weapons and knock out regular people in one hit.

Rak's weapon is also pretty good, it wasn't clear what its ability is until lately, but by the looks of it, it's a spear he can control which is why you see it zig-zag like crazy. This is most notable when Baam enters the train and Rak just demolishes the Bears with his spear.

Overall though, Rak will probably just get new gear (like an ignition weapon) or learn a new form of shinsoo strengthening.
>>
File: suffer.png (437KB, 558x460px) Image search: [Google]
suffer.png
437KB, 558x460px
>>148895257
considering the attitude Baam has towards everything, I can imagine powerful people wanting to wipe his memory and keep him in a place where he wouldn't want to do anything; does anyone have a connection to Shinsu the way he does? Its innate, right?

>>148895413
I just can't wait until we see big Rak fight scenes again.
>>
>>148895250
>you will never be kicked by those legs
>>
>>148895456
>does anyone have a connection to Shinsu the way he does?
People don't notice it but, Wangnan does.
>>
File: 9084217.jpg (25KB, 688x573px) Image search: [Google]
9084217.jpg
25KB, 688x573px
>>148895055
>>148895149
I always kind of considered Hwa Ryun the character who was the "anit-rachel" in a way.

Like while Rachel seemed like a trustworthy person who cared a lot about Baam at the beginning she was actually a bitch. While Hwa Ryun was suspicious from the moment she was introduced, and yet she is the one always looking after Baam and acting in his best interests. Rachel is called plain by the author, while Hwa Ryun was outright stated to be the most beautiful character.

Basically, what I'm saying is Hwa Ryun is probably the best girl for Baam, and I still find it hard to believe nothing happened in those two years they were alone with each other (technically that Ha guy was there too, but ignore him).

Pretty much proved that ever since pic related happened.

>>148895250
I'll admit she is a very close second.
>>
>>148881466
>>>/co/
>>
>>148895517
has there really been more than one webtoon thread this weekend?

I should post here more often
>>
>>148893039
The lizard is the only reason why I read this story and I dropped it when she stopped being in focus. Bam is a shitty protagonist. Lizard should have been MC.
>>
>>148881466
So does anyone have a link to the chapters from that people who pay get early?
>>
>>148895149
Hwaryun is basically the only adult in Baam's life.

I don't completely agree with "no ulterior motives", because she's in FUG and wants him to become or accomplish something. Maybe that's also completely in his best interests, but maybe not?
>>
>people hate Rachel

Are you serious? Rachel is the only good thing about this manga. Do you honestly care more about the adventures of super-friendship Mary Sue instead of the scruffy underdog that has to scrap and beg for any chance she can get to move ahead? Baam gets everything handed to him on a platter, while Rachel has to practically whore herself out to even stand a chance. As a normal person, I can relate to her a whole lot more than Baam.
>>
>>148895257
The only thing that connects Baam and Zahard is the symbol which is where this "Baam being the Prince" theory comes from. The other is that Wangnan is a Prince too. It doesn't help that the arc in which the Prince returns, it has hints for both of them.

Although, it also hints that Baam built the Tower.
>>
>>148895456
>>148895486

Several people early on notices it actualy, one of the teachers figures out that he has unbeliveably good shinsoo control, if i remember correctly a teacher said i '' As if the tower itself it helping and loving him''
>>
File: mfw.png (310KB, 497x434px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
310KB, 497x434px
>gook
>gook
>gook
Just shut the fuck up already, you autistic shits.
>>
>>148895600
>because she's in FUG and wants him to become or accomplish something.
Not that anon, but to be fair her motives (while ambiguous) doesn't seem to line up with FUGs.

Aside from the obvious with the Workshop battle, there was also that side chapter showing when Baam first entered FUG. When he asked her why FUG wanted to kill Zahard she just answered it with a general answer, rather than her own.

Not to mention she also said they were the same, and avoided his question on what she meant by that.
>>
>>148895620
>tfw SIU once said that the inspiration for Tower of God was based on Korean Society and their climbing over each other on the corporate ladder
>>
>>148895582
but anon,she was revealed to be coming back last episode

>>148895600
its in his best interest to help his friends get to the top of the tower to see what stars look like. Weird motives, but par for the course for most characters in this series.

>>148895625
>Baam built the tower

where is this stated pls spoonfeed
>>
>>148895699
>autistic shits
It's literally one guy, the post count doesn't go up at all when the "gooks get out" replies are posted. Not to mention the time differences between the posts.

Just ignore it and he will eventually fuck off.
>>
>>148895712
I think Hwa Ryun was implying that they're bounded by the fate of the Tower. Since, the latest chapters talk about "fate" and it seems that everything is just going according to plan.
>>
>>148895620

>weak

Wait a second, didnt she have some kind of special ''irregular'' power like Baam aswell? Also whats annoying about her is that she uses dirty tricks and manipulates others to do her bidding instead of going with Baam and his friends after they promised to help her get to the tower. She litterally crippled the people who helped her after pretending to be cripple for like.. 2 years? She was carried and still felt no sympahty or even slight remorse towards the onces who helped her. That tells me she dosent want anyone but herself to reach the top, especially not Baam and co. Thus selfish slut.
>>
>>148895712
Yeah maybe she was just using FUG to connect with Bam, I dunno. I like her ambiguity.
>>
>>148895744
You probably already know the scene in which it implies Baam built the Tower. It's during the first arc in S2 when he's talking to Rachel. Rachel tells him that a person once built a tower to reach the stars, but that once they got there, it was just them and the star. Baam said it sounded lonely. Baam also builds a tower similar to that person but it's to reach the roof of the cave he's in. I say tower, but it's god damn stones. Implication is that Baam built the Tower which is why he's not inside of it.
>>
>>148895762
Huh, at the time I interpreted it as they might both be forced to be working in FUG, but that could actually work too.

Though she has made a bunch of comments about how he is making his own path and shit. So I'm not 100% sure about that interpretation. I guess we'll just have to see once she gets more active in the story again.
>>
>>148895825
Rachel's irregular power is completely obvious. Everyone knows it, but it doesn't look like a power.

It's the ability for everything to go right.
>>
>>148895620
Rachel's a backstabbing, conniving bitch. How can anybody support her, even if she's more relatable?
>>
>>148895625

>it also hints that Baam built the Tower.

Holy shit, this is unexpected. I didnt think about it like that since he is just a child, but then again he could be a thousand of years old. This puts alot of things into perpective.
>>
>>148895948
>How can anybody support her, even if she's more relatable?
You answered your own question. Rachel is untalented just like everyone else which is probably why they stick together.
>>
>>148895920
I don't remember exactly, but there was a chapter where a FUG member was talking about the unique powers of the irregulars (in season 1 before the Rachel reveal). And how one of them was to make use of powers greater than their own.

I always assumed that one was referring to Rachel.
>>
>>148895987
She's the worst kind of underdog, though. I would prefer it if she died already.
>>
>>148895863
Yeah, she definitely says conflicting stuff and even does conflicting stuff. She was talking to Evan there, so she could have been lying.

It's weird how she tells Evan that Baam is forging his own path when Hwaryun can tell Baam about how to get places like the Workshop battle. She even goes to tells Wangnan that a person is going to die still.

Frankly, her ability isn't all that obvious yet, but Evan isn't doing much better than her anyways.
>>
>>148896063
I'm not sure what that is. The only thing I can think of for that kind of scene is when Yu Han Sung talks to Lero-ro about Urek Mazino using Shinsoo without a contract.
>>
>>148895987

When she was offered help and companionship to reach the top of the tower she took it for granted and betrayed those, beacause she belived that they werent strong enough to carry her. So in the end she decided to take the ''evil'' route thats why nobody likes her. But i still think FUG has something to do with her, she somehow being controlled by them perhaps by promising her the ''stars'' still unexplained or perhaps her powers are to controll other minds/memories or whatever so she could be the one controlling who FUG actualy.
>>
>>148895961
Yeah, Baam hasn't talked about his time in that cave, but pretty sure he remembers something. He just won't remember everything since, if you're in a dark cave for thousands of years, you probably start to forget things.
>>
>>148895255
Ravages of Time is the only exception because they have such a hard one for RoTK that they can't really get any retelling of historical events spliced with a bit of fiction wrong.

The series is great, i agree, unfortunately personally I'm over exposed to warring states era already and 'what if' scenarios, so it's too boring for me to follow, unlike Kingdom which went for way more originality.
>>
File: Warrior_Turtle.png (428KB, 623x551px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior_Turtle.png
428KB, 623x551px
>>148881466
As with everyone else, I wish the old team had more focus, they were the most interesting characters of the lot. Will still settle for the power trio together again though, even if Rak is underused.
>>
>>148896212
I think FUG are good people and aren't lying to Rachel since she hasn't done anything wrong anyways. Their goal is to overthrow Zahard and then probably go up the Tower, Rachel can tag along if she wants. Either that or they have great respect for people from outside the tower. Since I think one of the main reasons FUG is fighting so hard is because they found the truth about the Tower and Zahard and Co. are just ruining it. Every FUG member treats Rachel pretty nicely, even Yu Han Sung. Wouldn't put it past me that Ha Jinsung would treat Rachel nicely too.
>>
>>148895517
It was yesterday some 'manwha is superior retard' kept on dumping new threads cause he hasn't lurked here.

You can tell they are new as well for always getting baited, we had an easy 200+ Tower of God discussion thread last month without derailment, just these faggots think it's their privledge to get a gook thread up and running.

It's like LN threads, they do get discussed in /a/ and most likely off the shitters timezones. The overwhelming amount of gookshit is so bad it's not worth discussing and deserves shitposting.
>>
>>148896252
Also explains why Rachel is so terrified of him.

If he really built the tower in the sense of what we saw, he's way more broken of a character than I thought, even in the context of everyone else in this series.
>>
>>148896445
>last month
Man, we used to have threads weekly. I don't even see them and we had one last month? At least I'm here this time.
>>
>>148896389
I wonder if anyone remembers Hatsu's accuracy with a gun. He was able to shoot Beta with no problem. Thought it was hilarious he didn't just switch to using a gun. But seeing his new weapon, it's pretty kickass and way stronger than what I had expected from him.

There's a question though. Is what he showed the sword's power or Hatsu's own technique?
>>
>>148896567
Probably the swords power, his own power being used to keep it from exploding. I'm not sure how these workshop weapons are supposed to work, but I'm convinced its a little out of his league. I'd bet on the horse that said he was bluffing when he claimed to be able to use it to its full power.
>>
>>148896497
I've been telling you guys, and this is from an anon that starts LN discussions all the time, Gook threads are not common.

The only time it was weekly was because /a/ was fucking NTR crazy and gook smut was filled with it. That shit doesn't belong here, and I made sure to shitpost them to death myself.

Dal young threads were also never ok, the only thing that passes into comparable quality with Japanese shounen storytelling is Tower of God & The Breaker due to the escalation of power + party mechanics, fighting, and interesting character development.
>>
>>148896638
That would make sense, but yeah. Hatsu's new sword, called West Sea? is crazy strong. It looks even stronger than the other ignition weapon in this arc. Hatsu can deal this amount of damage with no ignition and the other sword looks like it does the same amount of damage with ignition. Hatsu must got some C or B class sword. And from who too?

Kind of upset over the fact Hatsu never gets to sword fight with anyone and the current arcs' focus have been on people with swords. Hatsu vs that Arie guy would have been quite the fight. SIU might've just said that Hatsu is too weak to fight Ten Great Family members though.

Hatsu did fight Koon and that was cool, but Hatsu wasn't going all out with his new sword, but he looked like he was going all out with his regular sword. And even with that he wasn't able to cut Koon completely. Not sure if Koon is just fast or has really strong durability. Probably the latter in my opinion since the Arie member can tank Ran's spear.
>>
>>148896797
There are two things SIU could do to fix what I consider to be a problem of power imbalance; shamelessly bring back the days of no-name mercenaries to pick a fight with people like Hatsu so he has a reason to get stronger rather than keep losing against Family members, or start killing off named characters like he used to in the early chapters.

either that or more tournament training arcs, and I think I'm the only one in this thread who wouldn't mind that.
>>
>>148896981
Eventually Sadie heard the sound of the shop door being closed which meant Alison was going. “Good”, Sadie said to herself, “now to get to the toilet”. As she headed for her office door an urge to shit came on so strong she could only stand there, leaning against the wall trying to fight it. It crossed her mind that maybe she should just shit herself and deal with the mess afterwards, but eventually after much clenching and shaking Sadie got herself under control.
>>
>>148896953
Well, Hatsu does fight no-name people. Like that one chicken dude and he even killed a Ten Boss. It's just he usually fights off-screen like with this Lo Po Bia Princess. He blocks, sword nearly breaks. Cut scene. He does one swing and it's like over already. Although, I think Hatsu is going to die anyways. The Princess seemed to threaten him quite well and I think they'll meet up again.

She seems to have the ability to control a crazy sea monster so if possible, we'll get to see Hatsu fight that before he dies. I'm okay with that. I seriously think Hatsu is reaching his limits soon, he's the only person you see training all the time and he barely matches up with the OP characters.
>>
>>148896453
Yeah, hopefully we'll get to see just how scary Baam is since we've partly learned about his true power to suck up everyone else's power for himself. Which doesn't seem to always take effect, but maybe he's been suppressing it subconsciously? Like, it should be swallowing people whole at this point I would figure.
>>
>>148893364
Well, you would give up friendship and happiness too for your dreams wouldn't you? People do that all the time unless you're extremely talented and able to have it all, but that's the 1% and also the people we call Baam and Co. Rachel represents us, the deprived who have to make sacrifices to meet means.
>>
>>148894480
This desu
>>
>>148882965
SIU mentions all the time how he sucks at pacing because he's new to this. I mean, it makes sense really. It's not like he has ten years of experience.
>>
>>148897285

Not sure if troll, but here goes nothing..

I too would give up friendship and happiness if our goals were diffrent. But Rachels goal and Baam & co's goal were the same. They were walking the same road, but she thought of them as weak and ''in the way'' and there is that she is scared of Baam. If baam and co is 1% and so talented then that is all the more reason to be loyal and stick with them. They proved it by carrying her fake crippled ass for 2 years all because of memory of baam. But it was she who betrayed him.

Now if Baams goal and Rachels goal were diffrent then id understand her, but her reasoning was retarded. She didnt want share the reward instead she wanted to have it for herself. She did not give up friendship and happyness for her dreams alone she gave it up because she was jealous/scared of baam
>>
>>148897285
If she does, is that supposed to mean we're a bunch of weak backstabbers?
>>
>>148881466
It was great in Part 1 now its shit because it drags on more than Bleach and Fairy Tail combined.
>>
>>148897085
if SIU really wants to, he could make the 43rd floor an absolute bloodbath, punctuating the end of season 2. Other than Koon and Baam, I don't see anyone as totally safe.
>>
>>148897475
Interesting thought process. It makes sense, but man, when you're just a cripple who is being carried by extremely talented people, you get jealous of them and begin to think they pity you. Who wants to deal with that kind of feeling? In the end, they are going to be in the way because while you were carried up, you are still behind these people. Only way to get around it is to leave them. And sharing the reward? Why would you want to share anything when you can have it all to yourself? We all are in our own self-interest, we wouldn't sacrifice our life for another, we would strive to live another day even if it means killing people.

>>148897482
Yeah, of course. You don't think that your success is built upon a ton of people who failed?
>>
>>148895620
>Rachel
>Underdog
Nigger, Rachel is exactly the one who gets everything handed to her and survived and is helped even though she's super weak and useless.
She wouldn't have passed even the first floor without Headon's/FUG's interference.
That's not being smart and manipulative, that's being someone's puppet.
>>
>>148897719

> you get jealous of them and begin to think they pity you

I belive this is what happend. She might have regretted betraying Baam, but it was to late and she thought he was dead so she had to ditch the Baam lovers. I dont know what SIU intended for us to feel about her, but it certanly is not positive. Perhaps later she'll have a sad flashback and we'll feel some sympathy for her. But she had none for Baam and co

>Why would you want to share anything when you can have it all to yourself? We all are in our own self-interest

True. Im not certain, but i think the tower only grants 1 wish at a time. So if they went as a group only 1 of them would get the wish.
>>
DUBS
U
B
S
>>
/wt/ when?
>>
>>148881466
every time I see a new cute girl i say that she's best girl until Best Girl finally comes back on panel
>>
Tower of God went so fucking shit after Bam became strong. It was good until then, pretty sad huh.

The only other good korean webtoon is 연민의 굴레 (I don't know the English title). But it was good only because it followed Japanese plot style. It did had some non-Japanese components (people all being clueless of each other), but other than that, it was typical Asian highschool stuff. Anyways, 연민의 굴레 wasn't so bad.
>>
>>148898448

thats slice of life genre right? action works better with webtoons rather then slice of life. Only untoucheables was read able but only half way
>>
>>148895749
Keep telling yourself that, gook.

There's plenty of evidence in this thread of you gooks bumping every hour to keep your shit thread alive.
>>
File: 1313713749718.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1313713749718.png
14KB, 300x300px
>>148898929

Honestly you are on /a/ no matter what you call others you are no better. anime and manga is not very accepted by society and in the eyes of you parents and friends you are a gook wether you watch japanese, korean or chinese. You are just fooling yourself to feel better about your situation by pretending to be a elitist gook. Nigger. Pic related its you.
>>
>>148899203
Keep regretting the fact you were born a gook, gook.
>>
Who got predictions for today's chapter?
>>
File: 1338397216598.png (515KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1338397216598.png
515KB, 1000x1000px
>>148897590
>People dying in ToG
>>
>>148900742
A ton of people die this arc alone.
>>
File: 1453873262692.jpg (61KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1453873262692.jpg
61KB, 405x412px
>>148898448
You state your opinion like fact, sad huh ?
>>
>>148892850
>baam get maria

Wait what
>>
Is anyone else bothered by how there are literal gods, demons and magic? I know the things they do were basically this, but i prefered the whole "god like rankers" instead of actual gods.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.