[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /a/, with all the shit surrounding the casting of the Major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: RS.jpg (71KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
RS.jpg
71KB, 1024x819px
So /a/, with all the shit surrounding the casting of the Major for GITS movie, what are your thoughts on Gally/Alita for the upcoming Battle Angel?

Do the lips hold up?
>>
Battle Angel is getting a hollyshit tier adaption?
>>
>>148427570
Cameron has been planning an adaption for over a decade now. Originally Avatar was just a tech demo for what he wanted to do with Alita.

But now that he is obsaeesed with Blue Furries and wants to make avatar sequels for the remainder of his life he past it on to Robert Rodriguez . They already cast Doc Edo, Zapan , Yugo and Vector.
>>
>Cameron no longer involved
It's gonna be trash. Only reason I ever had faith in it was because I knew Cameron's OCD would result in a faithful adaptation.
>>
>>148428265
Robert-kun is fun.
>>
>>148428340
For you.
>>
>>148427071
She has an alright face, but no the lips don't hold up
I honestly can't wait and think that this'll be at least a bearable adaptation
>>
Are they going to call her Gally or Alita in the movie, do you think?

Alita is the better name
>>
>>148427071
She almost looks okay, that's a surprise

But anything that takes 2D and tries to make it 3D will fail. 99% of the time, anyway.
>>
>>148427071
>Live action shit
>>>/tv/
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 500x706px
>>148429075

Occasionaly it works out
>>
>>148428265
To be fair he's producing and apparently it has the same script as Cameron's version. In a perfect world George Miller would have been the director he picked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.