[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

Japan BTFO. There isnt a novel series that can compete in japan.

Too bad adaptation (including existing webtoon one) into anime would be pointless, since its long as hell (which is its one of greatest advantages, since despite lots of vollumes it doesnt turn to shit)

SAO and beta MCs sadly cry in the corner in comparison.
>>
/a/ hates this shit. You won't get any discussion of this here.
>>
>>148186293
>translations never
Thanks jew author.
>>
Mushouku Tensei can compete.
>>
>>148186528
43 vollumes out of 45 is not enougth for you? Hell, i am reading it in Russian and there its translateed up to 37.
>>
>MMOesque

It's shit, fuck off.
>>
>>148186584
>didnt read
>posts his irrelevant opinion
>>
>>148186603
>my opinions are facts
>>
>>148186569
>43 vollumes out of 45 is not enougth for you?
Well, it would be if it's simply not translated instead of the author cockblocking the translators.
>>
>>148186624
Isn't that the same for (you)?
>>
>>148186650
Author likes money. Just like MC.

However until now the novels are still being translated freely, and most of the series (by now 52 vollumes?) are already available in multiple languages.
>>
>>148186650
How's he doing that.
>>
>>148186293
Look I'm not against Gookshit on principle, but Moonligt Sculptor is mediocre as hell. It's not even that great an isekai, let alone a novel series in general.
>>
>>148187814
What makes a great isekai?
>>
>>148187884
I'll let you know when I read one.
>>
>>148187814
>isekai
>>
>>148187915
Just because the new world is virtual doesn't make it not an isekai.
>>
>>148187814
>playing an MMO is now isekai
I guess playing tag is now an considered an isekai about getting transported into a thriller movie, right?
>>
>>148187992
No.
>>
>>148188018
Then this is not isekai.
>>
>>148188033
It is, it's just that your analogy was stupid.
>>
>>148187975
That makes sports isekai then, a stadium is a new world.
>>
Do not reply to this gook thread, you fucking retards. You already have a board for korean shit, it's called >>>/co/
>>
>>148188057
No you're just a filthy nigger that loves visiting isekai threads and claiming vidya is isekai. There's literally only one of you, and everyone can recognize you without a trip.
>>
>>148188075
Moot said it's allowed though. I don't think Hiro would change that.
>>
>>148188097
Who? Fuck off, I said.
>>
>>148188065
If the stadium is a fantasy world indistinguishable from reality where the protagonist has amazing powers and everyone sucks his dick, then yeah, maybe it is.

>>148188084
It's an isekai, anon. It's just like SAO, which most modern isekai imitate. Just adding the "virtual" tag to the world they're in doesn't make it not a pretty obvious idekai.
>>
>>148188110
Hiroyuki Nishimura.

Owner of Nico Nico Douga and recently 4chan.
>>
>>148186293
>SAO and beta MCs sadly cry in the corner in comparison.
>Implying Lee-Hyun isn't more pussy whipped than all of them when he hasn't even kissed Seo-Yoon in real life let alone fucked her

He has luck that makes Ainz look misfortunate, and has the ability to live 72 hours in a single day without even counting his fucking game time because the author can't keep track of time and makes him out to be super human while inserting random ass off screen activities that can't possibly fit into his tightly packed daily schedule that's already perfectly described to the reader without room for adjustment.

But LMS is indeed funny and entertaining, there's no doubt about that, and unlike most Japanese MCs he's a huge jew bully without being edgy about it.
>>
>>148188134
>If the stadium is a fantasy world indistinguishable from reality where the protagonist has amazing powers and everyone sucks his dick, then yeah, maybe it is.

So you're saying Captain Tsubasa is Isekai then? Thanks for admitting you're retarded. You basically just told us you believe in the future when VR is refined that isekai will be real life, but I can tell you flat out you would never come close to being a main character in any vidya given how stupid you are. Or is that why you hate isekai so much? Cause you can't even dream of being #1 at a video game.
>>
>>148188134
You don't even read this do you. This shit is literally him playing the game for the sake of getting money in the real world. Isekai stories don't give any detail about the real world other than the MC used to be there and it exist along with the new world.
>>
>replying to a veiled rec thread
Also, OP the only comparison you could think of was SAO you should lurk more and acquire some better taste.
>>
>>148188246
>So you're saying Captain Tsubasa is Isekai then? Thanks for admitting you're retarded

Your analogies are more retarded than any amount you could imply I am.

The story and setting is typical isekai, it's just virtual so magically it doesn't count for you. I don't know what's sadder, that you like this mediocre gook isekai so much to get this defensive about it, or that you think isekai is so automatically terrible the mere correct association with your favorite gook webtoon offends you so.

>>148188263
Some isekai stories do in fact have the protagonist go back and forth, especially ones that span multiple books. This isn't a new genre, anon, and not exclusive to manga and korean manga.
>>
>>148188295
No one is giving recs here, anon.
>>
Moonlight Scuptor is good though. The MC doesn't become a Gary Stu special snowflake like Kirito and Rudy.
>>
>>148188328
>our analogies are more retarded than any amount you could imply I am.

You literally just told me a sports series with super powers is an isekai, which means Captain Tsubasa is an isekai you retard. You're just backpedaling so hard at this point you haven't made a single statement that isn't generic and on point.

The fact that you think I like this series when I never made a single post about LMS so far already tells us how fucking retarded you are, you may as well be ethnically black in the head because there sure as hell isn't any gray matter in that thick skull of yours.

It's pathetic how you still shit post to this day wasting your life day in and day out trying to redefine the word isekai as if you're some kinda high priest of hypocrisy on a mission to spread the faith. Why don't you fucking learn English first you dumb nigger.
>>
>>148186293
Shinsekai yori urinates in all this shit
>>
>>148186709
Multiple languages? No Japanese nor Chinese
>>
So, did he became Emperor yet?
>>
>>148188097
>Moot said it's allowed though
When? can you show me show me when is Moot said this?
>>
>>148188097
Moot never said that, newfag
>>
Theres actual AAA MMO based on the novel in the making, though i am not sure whats the point of it, since the main appeal of the story are characters and not the world or game system described in novels.

Seeing the references and some places might be fun, but need more for successful MMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOQiZ636_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1ponDdRBk
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.