[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsundere dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I'm trying to write a script for a manga and need to introduce a tsundere character.

While I can identify them quite easily in other media I'm having trouble writing lines for this girl

So i was wondering if anyone could give me some generic lines that tsunderes would say and some ideas as to how such a character would think :P

thanks in advance
>>
>:P

How about you kill yourself?
>>
>>148149299
die
>>
>>148149500
Yeah, that's actually a classic tsundere line.
>>
File: kys.jpg (68KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
68KB, 550x448px
>>148149299
>>
>>148149488
>>148149500

Checked.

Do us a favour and neck yourself OP.
>>
Idiot. Shut up and watch the tsundere anime classics.

Don't think I'm helping you or anything, I'm just doing this because you're an idiot.
>>
>>148149299
>>>/out/
>>
It's not like I [unnecessarily obvious explanation of actual feelings and intentions], idiot, I just [obvious lie].
>>
File: gb345ff435.png (223KB, 644x580px) Image search: [Google]
gb345ff435.png
223KB, 644x580px
Tsunderes are the weakest and most unrealistic type of character in anime. Literally no one acts like that in real life, and if they did it would probably be because they were 9 years old.

The less tsundere fiction there is in the world, the better.
>>
>>148151548
To be fair, both the characters AND the target audience are emotionally stunted teenagers
>>
>>148149299

H-huh? Why are you looking at me like that? A-are you seriously thinking of something like that, you absolute pervert?! G-get the hell away from me!
>>
Whoops. I was actually looking for something more subtle; having the strong qualities that tsundere characters have, but not completely ridiculous--> idk like a character that doesnt want to admit feelings but isnt super obvious about it...
>>
>>148149299
Kill yourself
>>
Most tsunderes are complete garbage, writing a decent one is way too complicated. Even the best among the best tsunderes still suffer from the insanely unrealistic character personality that they represent. Give up or kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>148151548
>muh realism
Found the /v/ermin
>>
File: 1442739838379.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px)
1442739838379.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>148153142
>...
> --->
>idk

>>148149299
>pls halp me with my easily solved problems
>pls halp me with my easily solved problems about creating shitty fiction
>awful posting syntax
> colon capital pee

Leave and never return
>>
>>148153142
You want generic dialogue that illustrates the subtle character traits of your particular character?
>>
"You mother is a filthy slag but she popped you out of her vagina so I guess she's not entirely worthless"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.