[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 126

File: 1465177171354.jpg (666KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465177171354.jpg
666KB, 584x800px
Best girls
>>
File: HITOTSUREEEEE.jpg (76KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
HITOTSUREEEEE.jpg
76KB, 800x545px
Reminder HITOTSU NI killed this show.
>>
>>146504220
Are these ratings? Views?
>>
>>146504323
From >>146468728
>Gooks compiled nico nico ratings for Arc-V from the start of Synchro and through statistical analysis determined episode 92 was where Arc-V went to shit.

If there's one for Standard, I'd love to see it.
>>
File: 32650961_p0.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32650961_p0.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
>Crow died
>/a/rc-v died with him
So how could they save this show now?
>>
>>146505254
Kill the rest of the cast and bring in the other 4 protags. No one gives a shit about Arc-V's own characters or plot anyway. Seeing Judai through Yuma react to the AU versions of their friends would be cool. So would seeing them react to the state of the worlds based on theirs.
>>
File: 57902276_p0.jpg (384KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57902276_p0.jpg
384KB, 736x1000px
>>146503994
Disgusting. These are the true qt's.
>>
>>146503994
Literally who?
>>
>>146505513
Ruri best ruri
>>
File: 56764604_p0_master1200.jpg (152KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
56764604_p0_master1200.jpg
152KB, 650x433px
>>146505565
Ruri is my wife
>>
>>146505512
>Seeing Judai through Yuma react to the AU versions of their friends would be cool.
No it wouldn't. ARC-V isn't nostalgia: the show.
Fuck off with your dead series.
>>
>>146504220
You mean Bracelet-kun right?
>>
>>146505613
Except it is. You can't just ignore how Synchro was basically 5Ds 2: Electric Boogaloo. You can't ignore all the specific decks that were relevant during the other spinoff series era. You can't ignore all the small callbacks and details to other series. Hell you definitely can't ignore the fucking legacy characters roaming around.

Arc-V is basically "bargain bin YGO." It steals aspects of the other series but does them even worse and in the end you have one disappointing clusterfuck of a series. The best thing they can do now is embrace the nostalgia and pander to everyone. Ono is good at style over substance so it shouldn't be TOO hard assuming he still cares about the series.
>>
>>146505613
>No it wouldn't. ARC-V isn't nostalgia: the show.

Arc-V is 100% a nostalgia series. The protags are in a duel right now against a nostalgia deck in a duel based on a nostalgia concept and are about to be rescued by a nostalgia character.
>>
I'm still really enjoying Arc-V. In all honesty, I wasn't expecting it to be the best thing ever at all.

Even during the Berserk stuff when it first happened or all the plot early on in Standard, it was pretty good but in the end it's just a Yugioh series, you'd be crazy to expect much more from it.

I'm still enjoying the characters and the duels, it's been a fun series.
>>
>>146506025
And that doesn't mean that Yugi and the three shitters should be brought back, because that'd be really bad writing. Even worse than what ARC-V has been doing lately.

I'm starting to think that the people who post here actually have really shitty standards when it comes to anime. Just how worse would ARC-V be if Ono listened to your advice?
>>
>>146506288
>really bad writing

The show already has multitudes of bad writing up the ass. The damage has already been done. You might as well go over the top now.
>>
>>146506025
you'll never get your gx pandering faggot, just be content with the few heroes that get released each three packs
>>
>>146506379
>Y-yyou might as well...
Nope.
>>
>>146506288
>because that'd be really bad writing

Which this show excels at. The 4 other protags being brought in via dimensional shenanigans isn't any worse than anything we've already seen.

>I'm starting to think that the people who post here actually have really shitty standards when it comes to anime.

I think that about people who call Arc-V the best series or better than any of the others.

>Just how worse would ARC-V be if Ono listened to your advice?

No worse than it already is. Arc-V is an objective failure with a boring cast that don't do anything. It has the best concepts of any Yugioh series but fails at every single turn when trying to put them into motion. Bringing in the old protags at least gets them more nostalgia fans and they can sell products with those protagonists new cards. But then again it's not like they use the nostalgia characters they have right now well anyway.
>>
>>146506408
>GX pandering faggot

Are people so insecure they default to GX hating when Arc-V is called out in its bullshit?
>>
>>146506408
We've already gotten tons of GX pandering during the Arc-V era though. The Hero Strike deck was released a few months after the show started. The Cyber Dragon deck was released near the start of the show. We've gotten new D-Heroes, Cyber Angels and Ancient Gears. Now we've gotten new Glads. Academia is based off of Duel Academia. All the fodder Yuri dueled used iconic GX boss monsters.

Yeah we've had a good amount of GX pandering.
>>
>>146506547
There are people who do the exact opposite, such as >>146481051. There's an eternal conflict between the GXfags and the ARC-Vfags.
>>
>>146506502
>"The show is shit right now, so instead of wanting it to improve, I want the writers to bring in even more characters from previous series that have absolutely no connection to the plot!"

It wouldn't even be a good move business-wise because it'd make them look desperate and the nips are bitches when it comes to boycotting a show. Just let it go.
>>
File: 01_124.jpg (152KB, 728x1151px) Image search: [Google]
01_124.jpg
152KB, 728x1151px
Yugi cheated, he used his hand to grab Anzu before the game was over. He said you're only allowed to move 1 finger.
>>
>>146506723
90% of the characters aren't connected to the plot and the plot isn't even moving. We're in a pointless duel against a pointless character going on 4 episodes now. They already looked desperate when they brought in the nostalgia characters in the first place. It was always a move to drum up interest with old fans. It would be a good move business-wise because old cards sell. We already know the Japs don't care about the Arc-V cast. So bring in people they do care about to try and salvage this mess.
>>
>>146506757
It's 10 times worse in the anime where Yugi turns around to say "Hey you cheated." even though he broke the rules first.
>>
>>146506723
Why would they boycott the show? They already hate Arc-V. Just keep pandering to them with their favorite characters from other shows to keep them happy. Add Kaiba or Yugi and they'll all shut the fuck up and watch like sheep.
>>
>that one autist who wants BBT 2
End your life
>>
>>146506757
>implying Atem was aiming to win honorably in the first place against a guy with a gun

His goal was to rescue Anzu and he was able to distract the guy by threatening him with the lighter. It's the smart thing to do in that situation.
>>
>>146507083
>Doesn't want a 5-way SHINING DOROO between Yugi, Judai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuya.

Shit taste
>>
>>146506909
They brought back Kaito and yet the ratings hasn't improved one bit. At this point, the only characters that would cause an out spark are Yugi and Kaiba, and we all know that ain't happening.
>>
File: caveman.png (222KB, 2075x1064px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.png
222KB, 2075x1064px
>>146506909
>this entire post
>mfw
Look, I can understand hating the show but everything you just said is either a projection, or plainly wrong.

>90% of the characters aren't connected to the plot
Kaito, Jack and Crow don't make up for 90% of the characters, and even they're connected to the plot in a way or another. Bringing in the previous protags would require retarded levels of asspull. And before you say, >m-muh this show is built on asspulls, at least these asspulls didn't give birth to fucking BBT2.

>BB is a pointless character
That's nothing more than an assumption. He could very well survive his duel against Jack and Yuya and become the new Sergey. If you disagree, just prove that BB is a filler character with definite evidence.

> It was always a move to drum up interest with old fans.
Sure, but bringing in Jack and Crow was a subtle way to use the show's dimensional subplot. Let's not go full retard with this. We should be asking for quality, not mindless pandering.

>It would be a good move business-wise because old cards sell
Old characters don't need to appear in the anime to have their cards printed.

>We already know the Japs don't care about the Arc-V cast.
That's wrong. 2ch and niconico don't represent the entire Jap population. Go check places like Twitter and pixiv and you'll find plenty of Japs who like/care about ARC-V and its cast.
ARC-V is actually well regarded by Japanese YGO fans. Just read the comments on Maxut.
>>
>>146507514
2ch definitely doesn't but nico nico is fucking huge. It's the equivalent of Japanese YouTube so their reception factors quite heavily into the overall Japanese reaction to the show. Keep in mind the ratings are complete shit so they need to rely on the streaming ratings but those have been shit for 30 episodes now.
>>
>>146507514
>Look, I can understand hating the show but everything you just said is either a projection, or plainly wrong.

Lets test that

>Kaito, Jack and Crow don't make up for 90% of the characters,

Sawatari, Gon, Shun, BB, Sanders, Asuka, Sora etc. The only characters connected to the plot are the 8 counterparts and Reiji's family. Everyone else is along for the ride and don't even have individual character or goals at this point.

> He could very well survive his duel against Jack and Yuya and become the new Sergey.

Yeah because that's totally what the show needs. A random villain with no personality or goals.

>If you disagree, just prove that BB is a filler character with definite evidence.

He doesn't even have a real name

>Let's not go full retard with this. We should be asking for quality, not mindless pandering.

Asking for quality from Arc-V is like asking for ice in hell. It's not happening.

>Old characters don't need to appear in the anime to have their cards printed.

It sure does help by demonstrating the cards and giving them a lot of interest.

>2ch and niconico don't represent the entire Jap population.

2ch is the largest Japanese discussion board. Niconico is the largest Japanese video website. They make up a majority of the fanbase.

>Go check places like Twitter and pixiv and you'll find plenty of Japs who like/care about ARC-V and its cast.

Pixiv fanart is down compared to how it was even just 6 months ago. They aren't outputting nearly as much as they used to and the Arc-V Twitter numbers are down as well.

>ARC-V is actually well regarded by Japanese YGO fans.

Maybe in your fantasy land. You completely disregarded two of the largest sources of the Japanese fanbase that dislike the show to come to that conclusion.
>>
>>146507704
It's not as huge as YouTube though, and Twitter is also huge in Japan.
>the ratings are complete shit so they need to rely on the streaming ratings but those have been shit for 30 episodes now.
118 got 80% of hate. It does mean that the Japs want something different than what the show is offering right now, but it doesn't mean that they want the show to go full nostalgia. In fact, their main complaint is that the current episodes don't focus on the main plot enough(pretty much the same as here).
It also goes to show that their interest for the show hasn't died down as the episodes that get uploaded on niconico still get a lot of views.
>>
>>146507880
>Sawatari, Gon, Shun
Lancers
>Shun
Xyz survivor
>BB
Academia soldier
>Sanders
Leo's underling
>Asuka, Sora
Academia defectors
>individual goals
Wanting to become the best, wanting to protect Yuya and help him save Yuzu, wanting to save your sister and avenge your comrades... I don't know, seems pretty obvious to me. It's like you're doing your best to see the show in a non-objective manner, all in order to defend your shitty BBT2 idea.

>Yeah because that's totally what the show needs. A random villain with no personality or goals.
Yeah, because that's totally what the show needs. A bunch of previous protagonists to come in and take away the watcher's attention from the main plot.*

>Asking for quality from Arc-V is like asking for ice in hell. It's not happening.
Explain why 120 was so well-received then. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean the episode wasn't good. The problem might just lie with your shit taste, who knows?

>2ch is the largest Japanese discussion board. Niconico is the largest Japanese video website. They make up a majority of the fanbase.
"fanbase"
Are you talking about the YGO fanbase? If so, please know that ARC-V isn't even that popular on 2ch. Meaning they don't discuss it much, and they certainly don't make up the majority of the fanbase.
As for niconico, the latest episodes weren't well received, but the number of views for each episode proves that the interest is still there. You might also want to see this graph >>146504220. Not all the episodes are rated badly.

>Pixiv fanart is down compared to how it was even just 6 months ago. They aren't outputting nearly as much as they used to and the Arc-V Twitter numbers are down as well.
Wrong. Since February, roughly 40 pages of new ARC-V content were added to pixiv. There are 152 pages in total. This means that in 6 months, roughly one third of the current number of pages was added.
As for Twitter, there's no way to check previous trends but
>>
>>146507880
>>146508771
the huge number of accounts and bots seem to prove that you're absolutely wrong. If not, I dare you to prove that the "遊戯王ARC-V" or "ARC-V" trend is less popular than before.

>You completely disregarded two of the largest sources
I didn't disregard them. You just can't read.
As someone who follows the Japanese YGO community and frequently goes on websites like Maxut, I can assure you that YGO players like the show. But sure, keep being an ignorant fuck.
>>
>>146508771
>Lancers
Doesn't make them plot important
>Xyz survivor
Doesn't make him plot important
>
>Academia soldier
>Leo's underling
>Academia defectors

This doesn't make them plot important. They don't do anything plot related.

>Wanting to become the best

Who? No one has displayed this trait in how many episodes. There is nothing driving someone to become the best in this show.

>wanting to protect Yuya and help him save Yuzu

Totally makes him a character. That's the most bland thing ever. If your entire purpose in the show is to fellate the lead you need to go. Nothing makes Gong a individual character. He is defined by Yuya.

>wanting to save your sister and avenge your comrades...

Shun doesn't care about avenging his comrades anymore. He allowed the characters who killed them to get off scot-free because of Yuya. He was absent from the show for a while and showed up again just to save Ruri. They had nothing for him so they didn't even keep him around until the exact moment he was needed.

>I don't know, seems pretty obvious to me. It's like you're doing your best to see the show in a non-objective manner

The characters have no motive or drive. They're going along for the ride and show no individual traits. Sawatari and Gon are defined by Yuya.

>all in order to defend your shitty BBT2 idea.

I didn't have a BBT2 idea. Multiple people have responded to you.

>Yeah, because that's totally what the show needs. A bunch of previous protagonists to come in and take away the watcher's attention from the main plot.*

>main plot
>Arc-V

The show hasn't moved the main plot in 100+ episodes.

> If so, please know that ARC-V isn't even that popular on 2ch. Meaning they don't discuss it much, and they certainly don't make up the majority of the fanbase.

They're currently on their 899th Yugioh general and their 121st anti Arc-V thread. They discuss the show enough.
>>
>>146509183
>As for niconico

They rate the show badly. It gets some of the lowest views of any current anime

>Wrong. Since February, roughly 40 pages of new ARC-V content were added to pixiv. There are 152 pages in total. This means that in 6 months, roughly one third of the current number of pages was added.

Show your source

>the huge number of accounts and bots seem to prove that you're absolutely wrong. If not, I dare you to prove that the "遊戯王ARC-V" or "ARC-V" trend is less popular than before.

>bots

Episodes get less retweets than previously.

>I didn't disregard them. You just can't read.

You completely overlooked the largest Japanese fan populations for much smaller sample sizes.

>As someone who follows the Japanese YGO community and frequently goes on websites like Maxut, I can assure you that YGO players like the show. But sure, keep being an ignorant fuck.

You obviously don't follow them well enough to see the larger websites don't like the show. Maxut is a damn Yugioh blog. You can't compare it to an unbiased source that has a much larger community. The latest episode on that site only got 300+ comments while site like 2ch need 1000 to fill a single thread.
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2019677.jpg (710KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2019677.jpg
710KB, 1000x568px
Stop arguing. Post the best thing about Arc-V. Pic related.
>>
>>146509183
>121st anti Arc-V thread.

They have anti Arc-V threads? For what purpose? Can't you just criticize the show in the general thread?
>>
>>146509750
>For what purpose?
To shitpost with bots
>>
>>146509802
What is the general consensus regarding Arc-V in 2ch?
>>
>>146509750
2ch does that for every anime and manga. One general thread for all discussion positive or negative and an anti thread
>>
>>146506025
>Arc-V is basically "bargain bin YGO."
It's hilarious because everything you say is true.
>>
>>146509183
I don't even want to reply to you. You're only making baseless projections at this point(except for the 2ch part, which is a fair point). I'll go for something simpler.

>Doesn't make them plot important
Explain how.
>Doesn't make him plot important
Explain how.
>They don't do anything plot related
Prove it.
>Who?
Sawatari.
>Totally makes him a character.
Yes, the epitome of the best friend character.
>He allowed the characters who killed them to get off scot-free because of Yuya.
Did he? He was asleep when that happened.
>They had nothing for him so they didn't even keep him around until the exact moment he was needed.
That's also a baseless assumption. How can you be sure that he won't stay around to get his revenge on Academia?
>The characters have no motive or drive.
As I said earlier, Gon is there to protect Yuya. And the lack of motives can easily be explained by the fact that the Lancers from Standard are pretty much forced to take part in the dimensional war against their will.
>They rate the show badly. It gets some of the lowest views of any current anime
Not all episodes do.
>Show your source
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?word=%E9%81%8A%E6%88%AF%E7%8E%8BARC-V%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%90%91%E3%81%91&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d&p=37
>Episodes get less retweets than previously.
Prove it.
>You completely overlooked the largest Japanese fan populations for much smaller sample sizes.
Twitter isn't exactly smaller. I implied that while the show has haters on 2ch and niconico, it isn't the case on Twitter and pixiv and I said in my next post that it's not even that hated on nico.
>Maxut is a damn Yugioh blog
We're talking about the fanbase, right?
>site like 2ch need 1000 to fill a single thread.
You're comparing 1000 posts of discussion with random comments on a Yugioh blog. Discussion means the same 200 people discuss something over and over again.
>>
>>146509993
Except for the part where he says that bringing the old protagonists back is a good idea.
>>
Please be an Odd-Eyes/Starve Venom Fusion. I can't be asked for another Synchro.
>>
>>146510828
It's probably an Odd-Eyes/RDA fusion.
>>
File: sis04.jpg (198KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
sis04.jpg
198KB, 422x600px
>>146503994
(don't op it if under 18)
best girls +1
We finally got their doujinshi and the art looks good.
Speaking of this author, does anyone know why his works seldom get scan ? His art is good and the story he put is not too bad for short doujinshi. His saint seiya works are really good to look at
>>
>>146510199
>Explain it
>Prove it

Dude, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are plot relevant. They don't do anything related to the plot.

>Sawatari

He hasn't shown the drive to do anything at all in the last 50 or so episodes.

>Did he? He was asleep when that happened.

He wasn't asleep right after the Tylers lost.

>That's also a baseless assumption. How can you be sure that he won't stay around to get his revenge on Academia?

Because he doesn't want revenge anymore. He's even ok with Edo.

>I said earlier, Gon is there to protect Yuya.

aka his existence revolves around whatever Yuya does. He's not his own man. He has no character or goals of his own.

> And the lack of motives can easily be explained by the fact that the Lancers from Standard are pretty much forced to take part in the dimensional war against their will.

Or poor writing. Being forced into the war doesn't mean he can't have his own motives aside from fellating Yuya. What are his thoughts on the war and how he can help?

>Not all episodes do.

The show has been on a downward slide for months now and the ratings weren't that good to begin with.

>http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?word=%E9%81%8A%E6%88%AF%E7%8E%8BARC-V%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%90%91%E3%81%91&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d&p=37

Show the dates and the rise or steady amount of pictures being added.

>Prove it.

Look at the Twitter page for the show.

>Twitter isn't exactly smaller. I implied that while the show has haters on 2ch and niconico, it isn't the case on Twitter and pixiv and I said in my next post that it's not even that hated on nico.

Twitter isn't a Japanese website and it's not like the show does gangbusters with retweets. You can't even use Pixiv as a base for that because it's a picture uploading site. It's not a discussion board so obviously only fans will be uploading pictures they draw. Nico does hate the show as the comments on episodes and ratings show.
>>
File: tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltw666q3zK1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
Remember when Reiji was supposed to be this series' Kaiba?

Neither do I
>>
>>146510993
>We're talking about the fanbase, right?

We're talking about the whole fanbase. Not just a yugioh blog that got 300 comments for the latest episode.

>You're comparing 1000 posts of discussion with random comments on a Yugioh blog. Discussion means the same 200 people discuss something over and over again.

What are you even saying here? Why'd you even post the blog in the first place if you didn't mean for the random comments on it to be used as evidence?
>>
>>146511013
This show has way too many characters than they know what to do with. Just when you thought they were thinning the numbers by carding Konami's Cash Crow, they bring back JAKKU ATRAS.

They should just go back to Yuya/Reiji/Gong as the main trio.
>>
>>146510199
>Yes, the epitome of the best friend character.

They're such good friends they never talk or do anything together.
>>
>>146510993
>Dude, the burden of proof is on you to prove they are plot relevant.
No. The burden on proof is on the one who makes the statement.
>Show the dates and the rise or steady amount of pictures being added.
Open one of the galleries.
>He wasn't asleep right after the Tylers lost.
And the Tylers weren't outright forgiven by Yuya at that time. He forgave all the Academia soldiers after Edo gave them the order to stop attacking.
>He has no character or goals of his own
Protecting Yuya is a goal, no matter what you say.
>The show has been on a downward slide for months now and the ratings weren't that good to begin with.
We don't have the TV ratings, and for the Nico ratings >>146504220 proves you wrong.
>Twitter page
You mean, this one? https://twitter.com/yugioh_anime
The tweets concerning DM get roughly the same number of retweets, so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
>Nico does hate the show as the comments on episodes and ratings show.
It's not as simple as that. A lot of comments show that they're hoping for the show to improve instead of hating the show mindlessly like you're pretending.
>Why'd you even post the blog in the first place if you didn't mean for the random comments on it to be used as evidence?
I mean for them to be used as evidence, as 300 comments from 250 people matter as much as a 1000-posts long discussion from 200 posters.
>>
>>146511013
Remember when Reiji was supposed to be a rival?

>>146510199
>Gon
>epitome of the best friend character

That's not how you spell Jonouchi
>>
>>146511529
Gon has the same role as Jounouchi. He's just not as good, because Jounouchi had much more to offer.
>>
>>146511402
>No. The burden on proof is on the one who makes the statement.

You said because they were Lancers they were connected to the plot. Prove it.

>Open one of the galleries.

Did. Don't see the statistics.

>And the Tylers weren't outright forgiven by Yuya at that time. He forgave all the Academia soldiers after Edo gave them the order to stop attacking.

If Shun wanted revenge he would have attacked them immediately. Instead he went along with Yuya.

>Protecting Yuya is a goal, no matter what you say.

It has nothing to do with his individual character. It's crap.

>We don't have the TV ratings,

We have the show getting less than 1% a while back.

> and for the Nico ratings >>146504220 proves you wrong.

Those ratings prove me right. The show has enormous dips for weeks at a time. It never stays leveled. Especially not highly.

>You mean, this one? https://twitter.com/yugioh_anime

Yes, that one where Arc-V tweets get 200-400 retweets while DSOD is getting several thousand

>It's not as simple as that. A lot of comments show that they're hoping for the show to improve instead of hating the show mindlessly like you're pretending.

No I see tons of hate for the show. Many people here want the show to improve too but we're not delusional. The fact that they are talking about how the show is bad doesn't help your point.

>I mean for them to be used as evidence, as 300 comments from 250 people matter as much as a 1000-posts long discussion from 200 posters.

You don't even know the numbers. The fact that you think that in those 300 comments 250 are unique people while thinking that in those 1000 post threads only 200 are unique is ridiculous.
>>
>>146511732
Being part of the dimensional war makes them connected to the plot. I mean, that's obvious.

>Did. Don't see the statistics.
Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

>If Shun wanted revenge he would have attacked them immediately. Instead he went along with Yuya.
That's because he was developed to agree with Yuya's views. It doesn't mean that putting an end to Academia stopped being his goal along the way.

>It has nothing to do with his individual character.
How so?

>We have the show getting less than 1% a while back.
On how many episodes again?

>The show has enormous dips for weeks at a time. It never stays leveled. Especially not highly.
But it does show that the nips on niconico don't hate every single episode of the show, like you're pretending.

>Yes, that one where Arc-V tweets get 200-400 retweets while DSOD is getting several thousand
We're talking about tweets from the YGO twitter, not SuperGroupies.

>No I see tons of hate for the show.
They're complaints, not mindless hate.

>You don't even know the numbers. The fact that you think that in those 300 comments 250 are unique people while thinking that in those 1000 post threads only 200 are unique is ridiculous.
That's the difference between a comment section and a YGO thread on an imageboard.

Going back to the Lancers, if you just said that Gon and Sawatari are bad characters, I'd agree with you. But you're saying that they have no goals or motives, which is false. No matter how downplayed their motives are, they're still there. You need to contrast your point of view a little more.
>>
>>146512404
>Being part of the dimensional war makes them connected to the plot. I mean, that's obvious.

No it doesn't. Not only do the plot and war barely exist but they barely exist in it.

>Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

>Open a gallery on page 37, check its date, then check the number of pages/galleries that separate it from the newest gallery, and compare it with the number of pages or galleries that separate it from the oldest on page 152.

That doesn't show statistics on how much is added each month compared to previous months.

>How so?

Because it has everything to do with Yuya and not Gon.

>That's because he was developed to agree with Yuya's views. It doesn't mean that putting an end to Academia stopped being his goal along the way.

He was just blood thirsty for them the episode before. He didn't develop shit in that time frame.

>But it does show that the nips on niconico don't hate every single episode of the show, like you're pretending.

They don't have to hate every episode to show they dislike the majority of the show. Most episodes are rated poorly especially when you take individual ratings for episodes into account and break down the percentages.

>We're talking about tweets from the YGO twitter, not SuperGroupies.

The very first tweet is about DSOD with 1.8k retweets. It was posted by the Yugioh Twitter.

The first Arc-V tweet going down has 425 retweets.

>They're complaints, not mindless hate.

Both is there
>>
>>146512934
>That's the difference between a comment section and a YGO thread on an imageboard.

No that's you making bullshit up. You're acting as if people don't talk to each other in comment sections. Looking at those 300 comments you'll see people talking to each other. They usually preface who they are talking to by referring to their comment number. Just like people talk to each other on Yahoo and Youtube comments.

>Going back to the Lancers, if you just said that Gon and Sawatari are bad characters, I'd agree with you. But you're saying that they have no goals or motives, which is false. No matter how downplayed their motives are, they're still there. You need to contrast your point of view a little more.

Sawatari doesn't have any goals or motives. Gon is nothing but a shield for Yuya. They suck.
>>
>>146512934
>No it doesn't. Not only do the plot and war barely exist but they barely exist in it.
It exists, we're currently in the middle of the war. And they do exist in it, even if all they do is jobbing.

>That doesn't show statistics on how much is added each month compared to previous months.
The page count is enough to prove you wrong anyway.

>Because it has everything to do with Yuya and not Gon.
And?

>He was just blood thirsty for them the episode before. He didn't develop shit in that time frame.
He changed progressively. First when he understood that Yuto was dead, then during Synchro.

>They don't have to hate every episode to show they dislike the majority of the show. Most episodes are rated poorly especially when you take individual ratings for episodes into account and break down the percentages.
How many episodes has it been since 92? Right.

>The very first tweet is about DSOD with 1.8k retweets. It was posted by the Yugioh Twitter.
That's a bad comparison. The tweet about DSoD is stickied. Are you new to twitter?

>You're acting as if people don't talk to each other in comment sections
That's the case. People don't talk to each other as much. Like you said earlier, this is a YGO blog, not Youtube.

>Sawatari doesn't have any goals or motives. Gon is nothing but a shield for Yuya. They suck.
Sawatari wants to defeat Yuya and prove he is the best entertainer since he lost to him in Standard. Gon wants to defend Yuya and save Yuzu. These aspects of their personalities are downplayed, but that's how it is. These are inherently goals. You're wrong.
>>
>>146513567
>It exists, we're currently in the middle of the war. And they do exist in it, even if all they do is jobbing.

The "war" only exists in Fusion. There is no battle taking place anywhere else. Every other dimension is at peace. Even in Fusion you can't really call it a war. Its the few Lancers vs the few members of Academia that we see. No one else is implied to be doing anything because the show has no idea how to handle scope.

>The page count is enough to prove you wrong anyway.

No it's not.

>And?

And he's not a character

>He changed progressively. First when he understood that Yuto was dead, then during Synchro.

He did not change progressively during Xyz. He was out for blood in his duel with the twins.

>How many episodes has it been since 92? Right.

What are you trying to say? You think that's a good thing or do you think that this is when the cracks started showing with the fandom?

>That's a bad comparison. The tweet about DSoD is stickied. Are you new to twitter?

Didn't notice it was pinned. They barely talk about any individual show on the Twitter apart from Arc-V. What we do have is anything Kaiba's VA tweeting getting 1k+.

>That's the case. People don't talk to each other as much. Like you said earlier, this is a YGO blog, not Youtube.

Except it's not the case. Those comments have people talking to each other. They refer to who they are talking to by post number.

>Sawatari wants to defeat Yuya and prove he is the best entertainer since he lost to him in Standard.

How long ago was that?

>Gon wants to defend Yuya and save Yuzu.

Bland

>These aspects of their personalities are downplayed, but that's how it is.

Because they're unimportant meatshields

>These are inherently goals. You're wrong.

Sawatari definitely doesn't mention that goal or even hint at it. He's comic relief at this point and just yells about how awesome he is.
>>
>>146504220
So if I'm reading this chart right
>118 is the lowest-rated yet
>119 is rated lower than 92
>115 is rated barely higher than 92
>The other lower-rated episodes past 92 are 96, 99 + 100, and 109 - 112
>For pre-92, episodes that are rated noticeably lower compared to the average then include 67, 70, 71, & 80 with 71 being the lowest-rated among those on this chart
>The highest-rated episode on this chart is 72 followed a tie between 54, 55, 57, & 63
>>
File: Co9WG2SVUAARRWS.jpg (53KB, 383x537px) Image search: [Google]
Co9WG2SVUAARRWS.jpg
53KB, 383x537px
>>146510898
>>
hey guys what if konami makes a good ygo series?
>>
>Introduce Asuka
>Have her duel jobbers, then do nothing with her

Man, she's everthing wrong with ARC-V since the Synchro arc, but I really wanted her to get at least one good duel before the show ended.
>>
>>146510898

Sauce?
>>
File: 1446930747707.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446930747707.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>long posting hour
What went wrong? The build-up just to disappoint or all the filler which killed the hype.
I even remember the time when people actually discussed the show and the TCG in here instead of this constant shitflinging.
>>
File: yuto.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuto.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>146513952
>There is no battle taking place anywhere else. Every other dimension is at peace.
That's because the Lancers took care of ending the battles in each dimension. Have you not been following the show or what?

>He did not change progressively during Xyz. He was out for blood in his duel with the twins.
He learned to trust Yuya's judgement thanks to Yuto.

>What are you trying to say? You think that's a good thing or do you think that this is when the cracks started showing with the fandom?
The latter.

>They barely talk about any individual show on the Twitter apart from Arc-V. What we do have is anything Kaiba's VA tweeting getting 1k+.
Nothing important is happening right now after all. It'll probably change when hitotsu ni happens.

>Except it's not the case. Those comments have people talking to each other. They refer to who they are talking to by post number.
These are replies. Discussion is supposed to go back and forth, and I haven't seen much of that.

>How long ago was that?
It's been downplayed since Synchro.

>Bland
No shit. Gon is bland as a whole.
That's still a goal, indeniably.
>>
>>146514548
That's what happens when people don't discuss the show and let the threads die.
>>
File: 1468339428450.gif (194KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
1468339428450.gif
194KB, 200x202px
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST GIRLS ARE COMING BACK.
>>
>>146514699
They'll be there for the duel against the final boss, cheering for Yuya.
You'll also see them during the conclusion, looking at the sky while smiling.
>>
>>146514605
those guys probably are on >>/vg/
>>
File: Co89jH8UAAABgom.jpg (53KB, 364x491px) Image search: [Google]
Co89jH8UAAABgom.jpg
53KB, 364x491px
>>146514182
>>146510898
>>
>>146514834
I was an active /dng/ member too back in July. I left when the whole purge thing happened.
>>
>>146514549
>That's because the Lancers took care of ending the battles in each dimension. Have you not been following the show or what?

There wasn't a war in Standard or Synchro to begin with. You said there was a war we're in the middle of. That war is over.

>He learned to trust Yuya's judgement thanks to Yuto.

That's stupid and rushed.

>The latter.

So what are you saying? People are crapping on the show for the last near 30 episodes. Using that chart shows that the show always would have dips below average and almost never went above it. It was always shaky.

>Nothing important is happening right now after all. It'll probably change when hitotsu ni happens.

Maybe, maybe not. When things were happening the show wasn't getting crazy retweets.

>These are replies. Discussion is supposed to go back and forth

People are discussing over there.

>and I haven't seen much of that.

Then you're blind. I've seen tons of posts over there with people referring to each other.

>It's been downplayed since Synchro.

So over 50 episodes.

>No shit. Gon is bland as a whole.
That's still a goal, indeniably.

Alright, I'll concede that point. It is a goal but definitely not something to get excited about or worth mentioning.
>>
>>146514369
Shouldn't be that hard.
>MC has the coolness and competence of Yusei and the reliability of Judai
>Main girl is Season 1 Yuzu and NEVER deviate from it, don't force any shipping with the MC either, it never works out and it's a waste of screentime.
>Friend is good foil to the MC and have them do tag duels to showcase their bond.
>Rival is the polar opposite the MC and shares a equal win/lose ratio with him to show that the power levels are equal, don't pull a Kaiba where the MC easily curbstomps him or a Kaito where the Rival curbstomps the MC. Don't pull a Reiji where the rival is irrelevant for most of the plot.
>Make the boss another Rex or Pegasus, actively involved with the story and has interactions and a deep backstory, Don't do a Leo or Bakura.
There, we got our good show.
Now we need a new summoning mechanic and the idea for the Series 10 set and cards and we're on our way
>>
>>146514988
>an expy of both Judai and Yusei
Are you trying to create the ultimate Gary Stu?
>>
Why do ya'll bother making these threads everyday? Seriously why? You guys don't do anything in them but fight about how awful the show is vs the ones who refuse to believe it's unwatchable garbage, you hardly ever discuss the actual cards themselves or the game, nor the games or the online ones by fans and you get pissy when people bring up past series, like what's the point? Not even the episode titles and card spoiler days get much interest besides waifufags having yet another fictional piece to waste their semen on. WHy not just wait for the episode to air, then talk for a bit, fuck off and come back next week?
>>
>>146515160

Because I love these generals.
>>
File: 1448640216262.gif (499KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1448640216262.gif
499KB, 500x284px
>>146515025
More like the best MC ever.
Yusei was great and all but he lacked a personality to back it up.
Judai easily fills in those blanks.
>>
>>146514931
>There wasn't a war in Standard or Synchro to begin with. You said there was a war we're in the middle of. That war is over.
You're right. This isn't a war, but a conflict between the Lancers and Academia.

>That's stupid and rushed
I'm not saying it isn't. But he ultimately came to agree with Yuya's point of view and instead of carding grunts he now wants to take down Academia as a whole.

>So what are you saying?
I'm saying that it has a chance to get better. 28 episodes isn't that much.

>Then you're blind. I've seen tons of posts over there with people referring to each other.
My point is that these posts are far from being the majority.
>>
>>146515160
I dunno, honestly. Just got here after a week of absence to see what could possibly be discussed mid-week in the show's current state.

I think it's a few neets who keep bumping the thread before it falls off, just because they have nostalgia for their Yugioh hangout or whatever. The threads long ago passed a point where it would be better to just have a thread on the weekend through Monday, but there's nothing anyone can do as long as someone's bent on keeping it alive.
>>
>>146515252
A yugioh mc can't be the best mc ever. They're all been shit except for yugi
>>
>>146515339

Yugi was also shit, Atem was good, yugi was even cucked by "himself".
>>
Is the 2 semen appear in the show again? im not interest battles.
>>
>>146515160
agred, actually i dont have much problem with that
>>
File: 1425682662288.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1425682662288.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>146515339
>a manlet cuck
>good
If you said Atem, I'd believe you to a point.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 640x883px
XYZ soon.
>>
>>146515530
YUGO*** SHOKAN! IDE YO, ODDO-AIZU DEMON DORAGON!
>>
>>146515530
*please be a target for odd eyes fusion
>>
>>146504220
>Hitotsu-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>146515530
Neo Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
>>
>>146515579
>Not SINCROW SHOKAN

One Job.
>>
>>146515595
Why wouldn't it? It's a Dragon
>>
>>146515709
It's going to be a Contact Fusion, since they're against GBs.
>>
>>146515579
GISHIKI SHOKAN!
>>
>>146515912
>Ritualfag being delusional
>>
>>146515292
>You're right. This isn't a war, but a conflict between the Lancers and Academia.

And it's incredibly small. For a show that advertised a dimensional war it didn't really do too much with it.

>I'm not saying it isn't. But he ultimately came to agree with Yuya's point of view and instead of carding grunts he now wants to take down Academia as a whole.

They weren't really grunts. They were well known and took out a whole division.

>I'm saying that it has a chance to get better. 28 episodes isn't that much.

But those 30 episodes aren't the only time. Just when it sank like a rock. The show was always shaky.

>My point is that these posts are far from being the majority.

They're actually pretty frequent and throw a huge wrench into your 250 unique people estimate. Especially when you think only 200 unique people make those 1000 post threads that fill up pretty frequently. They have nearly 1 anti thread per episode.
>>
File: 1459420920439.jpg (45KB, 660x607px) Image search: [Google]
1459420920439.jpg
45KB, 660x607px
Arc V has become so bad I don't want to watch the latest episode and I don't want to leave this thread until the next series has been announced.
Its a stalemate
>>
What characters go WAGA TAMASHII besides Kaito and Jack? Galaxy Eyes Photon/Cipher and Red Daemon/Scarright are their very characters and the only other character I can say that about is kaiba and I don't think he's ever gone Waga Tamashi for Blue Eyes.
>>
>>146515912
Please, it has a better chance on being a vanilla pendulum.
>>
File: 1467595426973.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1467595426973.png
117KB, 372x351px
>watching a children's card game anime with fully upgraded plot armor
>>
>>146516325
Reiji.
>WAGA TAMASHI O YURASU OINARU PENDYURAMU YO!
>>
>>146516325
Kaiba does go WAGA TAMASHII
>>
>>146516310
The latest is actually pretty good, with nice animation to boot.
>>
File: 1472569057045.png (38KB, 688x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472569057045.png
38KB, 688x218px
>Shun and Yuto saved the show
>They killed Yuto and had Crow ruin Shun.
>show goes to shit
Coincidence? I think not!
>>
>>146516393
But Reji doesn't have a monster that defines him, the DDD archetype has no boss all of them are bosses
>>
>>146516099
>And it's incredibly small. For a show that advertised a dimensional war it didn't really do too much with it.
My guess is that it's because the Lancers are such a small team. Then again, the show is truly bad at handling off-screen things. It'd be a pleasant surprise if Leo invaded Standard while the Lancers were fighting him, but the show probably doesn't have enough episodes left for that.

>They weren't really grunts. They were well known and took out a whole division.
I'm talking about the soldiers he carded back when he was working for the resistance.

I'll concede the two other points. It's a shame that the show isn't popular on nico.
>>
>>146516494
>all of them are bosses
That's pretty badass.
Kali Yuga is the big boss though.
>>
>>146516487

>saw ruri using fusion
>not even cared or any screen time of him shocked

Kill the writers, please.
>>
>>146516639
>Duel with Sora
>Murderous glare of pure loathing when he activates yuugo
>Duel with Dennis
>Has Vietnam flashbacks while riding a motorcycle and attempts to beat his face in afterwards
>Duel with his own sister
>"Nani!? Ruri can use yuugo!?"
It's shit, it's ALL shit
>>
Which protagonist has the closest bond with their ace monster?

Yuma and Judai literally created their aces, Yusei and Yuya were given their aces by fate and Yugi himself has no bond to the Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl those two's bond is with Atem.
>>
>>146515706
You already have a Neo Odd-Eyes, it's called Saber Dragon, remember? You do remember it, right?
>>
>>146517057
>Appear now with a hero's spirit and dazzling light, Odd Eyes Saber Dragon! I don't get it, why is the only effect monster so bad when the ritual,the fusion,the synchro and the xyz are all usable and somewhat strong.
>>
>>146517024
Probably Atem, followed by Yuma, then Yuya, Yusei, Judai and Yugi.
>>
>>146509510
More like they were the biggest letdown.
>>
File: 52976899_p0.jpg (831KB, 1279x1635px) Image search: [Google]
52976899_p0.jpg
831KB, 1279x1635px
>>146517024
Judai has the closest bond since he literally married his ace card and created the other one.
Yuma comes second since F0 was created from his own Chaos energy.
Atem's past life as a Pharaoh caught up with him.
Yusei's never really had that deep of a bond, it was all the Signer plot and he respected each of his cards equally.
Yuya's basically the same.
Yugi respects his Silents, Gadgets, Magi Girls and whatever the fuck mismash his deck is.
>>
File: Odd-Eyes Dragon.png (2MB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Odd-Eyes Dragon.png
2MB, 673x1000px
>>146517057
>>146517129
Saber Dragon is an upgrade to this guy, not Odd-Eyes Pendulum
>>
>>146517024
Can't think of anyone else who cried because their ace died.
>>
>>146517249
No, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is an upgrade to Odd-Eyes Dragon.
>>
>>146516521
>My guess is that it's because the Lancers are such a small team. Then again, the show is truly bad at handling off-screen things. It'd be a pleasant surprise if Leo invaded Standard while the Lancers were fighting him, but the show probably doesn't have enough episodes left for that.

It's really a shame. This show easily had the best set up of any Yugioh series.

>I'm talking about the soldiers he carded back when he was working for the resistance.

I was talking about the twins who everyone knew.
>>
File: 1457653049002.jpg (1MB, 1800x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1457653049002.jpg
1MB, 1800x1010px
Where have all my Yuyabros gone?
>>
>>146517223
F0's summoning was so badass and a great nod to Yuma's growth.
>>
>>146514988
>coolness and competence of Yusei

No one wants a fucking Gary Stu. You can have great protagonists with actual flaws.
>>
>>146517278
Yuya was really just a total bitch at the beginning, probably the biggest bitch of an MC at the time. Remember when he would take his Fathers advice to laugh away his problems super literally and start forcing himself to laugh awkwardly until he felt like drawing another card? Pre-episode 7 Arc V was pretty bad now I think about it.
>>
>>146517292
You have to have "Odd-Eyes Dragon" specifically, Odd-Eyes Pendulum won't work, to summon this guy. He's an alternate upgrade to Odd-Eyes Dragon, not a Neo Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.
>>
>>146517024
Obviously Atem and Dark Magician. No other ace has as extensive a backstory and relevance to its series. Yugi doesn't really have a true ace.
>>
File: GO WAY GO WAY.png (435KB, 414x579px) Image search: [Google]
GO WAY GO WAY.png
435KB, 414x579px
TSUMANARAI NO WA SEKAI NO HOU KA? HONKI JANAI JIBUN NO HOU KA?
>>
File: Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon.png (405KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon.png
405KB, 308x450px
>>146517292
>>146517410
Whoops, pic didn't work
>>
File: 52936551_p58.jpg (154KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
52936551_p58.jpg
154KB, 1024x872px
>>146516970
>>
File: Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon.jpg (50KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon.jpg
50KB, 416x416px
>>146517451
>No other ace has as extensive a backstory and relevance to its series
>>
File: screaming ono makes me diamonds.png (305KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
screaming ono makes me diamonds.png
305KB, 683x384px
>>
>>146517505
Cut short unfortunately. But, Mahad was more relevant than Kisara in the MW.
>>
>>146517340
Yeah, he didn't card the twins because of Yuya.
>>
>>146517410
That doesn't even make any sense. Are you sure you know what 'upgrade' means?
>>
>>146517278
Yuma, he screamed out Utopia's name when Kaito destroyed it and Judai has a very strong bond with Neos, even in the show people remarked that Judai truly changed into the supreme king when they didn't see him using Neos anymore and Yusei went complete bitch in Bonds Beyond Time once Stardust Dragon was taken from him, he even gave Atem sad puppy dog eyes when he told him to destroy it and the first time in the movie he was happy was when Atem got Stardust back for him he even said "Welcome back" to it while it gave some sort of gentle growl and let's not forget that whenever Dark Magician and Girl hit the field with Atem dueling they would talk and interact, in the movie that happened and with Atem's appearance in the last GX episode you can see Dark Magician Girl look back with a Yugi with a grin after he left things to Atem.

Yet another flaw with Yuya, he doesn't a goddamn thing with his ace, It's just another monster to him and his crying because it was beaten was just him being a bratty sore loser rather than genuine concern for his ace.
>>
>>146517535
Mahad ;-;
>>
>>146517340
>best set up of any Yugioh series.

More like the most ambitious set up. It was too ambitious for its own good.
>>
>>146517573
>was just him being a bratty sore loser rather than genuine concern for his ace.
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>146517541
Oh, that's what you meant
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 568x320px
>>146517024
I'd say a tie between Yuma and Yuya.
I think HOPU was apart of him.
Let's not forget Yuya and the Yuu's literally transform into their aces.
>>
File: 56286976_p19_master1200.jpg (145KB, 700x555px) Image search: [Google]
56286976_p19_master1200.jpg
145KB, 700x555px
>>146517451
>Obviously Atem and Dark Magician. No other ace has as extensive a backstory and relevance to its series.
Tell that to Judai and his wife.
Neos himself was a big part of Judai getting back on his feet.
>>
>>146517024
Easy. Yuya IS Odd-Eyes.
>>
>>146517602

Indeed it was, I never saw a yugioh before with so many people "dying", the original had the Kaiba and shit, but it was far of how dramatic being carded was in arc-v series, too bad shit happened and we got what we got.
>>
>>146517693
Are you saying that your fanfiction can compete with Mahad's story?
>>
>>146517620
They have a point, his Mommy explained then that Odd-Eyes represented his passion for dueling or whatever, and it being destroyed meant that was taken away from him. Then he had to laugh like a freak until he realized Pendulums are immortal. Regardless, Odd-Eyes representing something important to him isn't the same as the monster itself being special to him. He basically cried because of Daddy issues.
>>
>>146517735

Mahad was a subplot in an arc, the bond between Judai and Yubel was the point of the entire s3.
>>
>>146517800
And? Even the best of GX can't compare to the best of the original manga.
>>
>>146517693
>Neos

Neos was forced as fuck. There was literally 0 foreshadowing for that shit and all that his backstory amounted to was Judai sending paper into space that was infused with random space matter. That's pretty lame. Yubel was also forced into season 3 for no fucking reason and her backstory was dumb too. Literally a magical card that hurt other people and Judai threw it away. Fucking lame.
>>
>>146517672
What is that galaxy behind Yuri?
>>
>>146517573
Hope was also the only number to resist Dark Mist's control and protected Astral from it. Astral then sent Hope to help Yuma who was losing a 2 on 1 duel. Neos was the monster Judai brought to life to save him whenever he was in trouble and everyone knows Atem's bond with his two Magicians.
>>
>>146517620
Yuya was a bratty sore loser at the beginning, he bitched out and whined when Reji was going to make pendulums for everyone, he was hurt that he was called a cheater for using a method that was unheard of before then, which he was, those cards were created right then and there by him, and finally he always tries to make himself the hero in his little act which Yuzu complained about with him always making her the heel and he flat out refused to accept alternative opinions or viewpoints on dueling which makes him a hypocrite because he clearly did nothing but duel in anger against Reji in their second match and he clearly intended to defeat Sora with power to make him accept his viewpoint making him no different then academia, then synchro or the xyz revolutionists who figured anyone they beat is an enemy. The worst thing is, none of this has changed, the writers just suddenly made Yuya's shallow selfish and hypocritial viewpoint the correct one that all must follow and obey for no reason. It's even stupider than Kattobingu, a nonsense phrase that just boiled down to a personal matra of not giving and even with that the characters who accepted it put their own spin on it to suit their personalities.

Arc-V is not only a mistake it's a goddamn mess and the sooner it's over the sooner people can stop trying to defend such bullshit.
>>
>>146517885
Fusion.
>>
>>146517825
Careful, you might attract some salt.
>>
>>146517720
This was truly the ultimate setup for an amazing show. Yuya's challenge between fighting for fun to bring smiles versus fighting for serious to save the world could've had so much depth, instead of just lazily making him do both. Not to mention they could've made a dive into the effects of war and the people caught up in it, but they dropped that too. Say what you want about the Synchro arc, but there's no denying it was the moment when everything turned for the worst.
>>
File: 54779887_p0.jpg (843KB, 1228x1228px) Image search: [Google]
54779887_p0.jpg
843KB, 1228x1228px
>>146517735
>Mahad's story
>a priest who jobbed to B A K U R A of all people and then killed himself just to serve Atem forever.
>he then became one of the shittiest cards ever and was only useful because DM has S/T up the ass to mess with the opponent.
Meanwhile you have Yubel who put himself through a sex and species change, got her self sealed into a card, went crazy and killed off Judai's playmates, got burned to a hand and mentally broken by LoD then sucked the life energy of the entire school just to bring back her power, killed the teacher who worked with her, possessed Johan, killed Ryo and Amon and then fused her soul with Judai, forever keeping their union sacred and allowing Judai to make card spirits real and be immune to Darkness.
Also, all her cards got nerfed from the anime so that says something about how strong she is.
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1960805.jpg (573KB, 1024x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1960805.jpg
573KB, 1024x1347px
>>146517897
Tell me on the tomato where Ono touched you.
>>
>>146515530
It's not an XYZ you delusionalfag. It's going to be fusion related.
>>
>>146517956
>jobbing
>cards
???
Are those your criteria for judging characters? If so, wow. That explains why you love the worst YGO so much.
>>
>>146517897
Really good points. I feel a lot of people are still caught up in Arc V because they love what it could've been, not what it really is. What it is is a fuck up.
>>
>>146517994
He has too many Fusions. In all honestly, I wish it's just an effect pendulum that has an OP P effect and vanilla effect.
>>
File: 1448645019617.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448645019617.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>146518023
I don't love DM that much though. It's pretty overrated desu.
>>
>>146518098
>overrated
How so?
>>
>>146518088
It's funny because the standard counterparts and fusion counterparts are pretty much polar opposites to each other, share the same VA and are all fusion scum.
>>
>>146518098
Overrated or not, it's still better than every pile of shit that came afterwards.
>>
>>146518140
Just imagine a two-parter duel between Yuri and Yuya.
48 minutes of Kensho Ono talking to himself.
>>
>>146518146
Except for the first 64 episodes of 5D's.
>>
>>146518088
He has too many Extra Deck monsters in general honestly. Hopu worked because Yuma only ever used it and its evolved forms. But do you ever expect to ever see Brave-Eyes again? Or Enlightenment or Nirvana Paladin? Or Requiem Dragon? Of course not! They were there for one episode, hyped to extreme importance, then gone forever. They even had the nerve to have Yuya fight the students upon arriving at Academia with Vanilla Odd-Eyes, once again. This show sucks.
>>
>>146517024
I'd argue that Yugi has a relationship with his cards as an extension of Atem, especially with what happens in the movie.
>>
>>146518203
>Or Enlightenment or Nirvana Paladin?
Actually, I do expect to see these two again.
>>
>>146518196
Kek, 5ds is even more overrated.
>>
File: 56286976_p0_master1200.jpg (381KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56286976_p0_master1200.jpg
381KB, 669x1000px
>>146518023
She's still better than that Priest.
You get introduced to him in like 2 episodes then he dies.
He got shafted in his own series hard as fuck.
Meanwhile Yubel was the plot of the one of the best GX seasons.
>>
>>146518234
>2 episodes
Spotted the animeonly.
As expected of GXfags.
>>
>>146517573
>Judai has a very strong bond with Neos,
>Here it is! MY FABORITTO KAADO!!
>Summons Flame Wingman while Neos is on the field
>>
>>146518114
Slow pacing for most parts and the only halfway decent arc was Battle City but even that had filler in it. MW was garbage but the Ceremonial Duel was pretty good but that doesn't make up for it.
>>
>>146518258
Manga is shit.
>>
>>146518146
This, GX was a hollow cash grab, 5D's was too edgy, then too safe and boring, Zexal was the best, but it'
s' main character was fucking annoying with his inconsistant dueling skills and clearly needing the plot to back him up so he wouldn't lose and Arc-V has no redemming qualities to it at all. Yuya is horrid, Yuzu is a plot cock blocker and doesn't duel, Reji doesn't exist. Gon loses to everybody,Sawatari is fucking annoying and stupid and Sora was last seen on a milk carton. When it comes time to remember arc-v and the 3 franchises before it, people will only remember an annoying top decking sue, a no personality crab head, a dumbass with a kamen rider form and an idiot whose story bent itself over backwards to accommodate yet when people remember the original they remember an actual story, the characters growth and their personalities.

Kaz really should of forced the franchise to end with the original. These other shows don't stand up to the test of time and it shows, they're nothing more than shallow weekly ads for bad to mediocre cards.
>>
>>146518258
Is the manga supposed to be better? Because MW is based on that I'd hardly imagine that's its better if that's the best they could do Mahad.
>>
File: mahado.png (109KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
mahado.png
109KB, 300x320px
>>146517956
>cherrypicking Mahado's backstory like that

>Atem's best friend since they were kids
>Master of the Magical Arts
>Teacher to a cute student
>Extremely selfless and cares about others before himself
>Destroyed DIABOUND
>Killed himself to protect Atem and waited for him in the afterlife
>Sent from the afterlife to help Yugi and Kaiba take down Zorc 2.0

Neos and Yubel got nothing on Mahado.
>>
>>146518348
>GX was a hollow cash grab
I know all the shows were, but Judai constantly talking about how dueling is the best thing ever perturbed me.
>>
>>146518348
I was about to call you out on 5ds being edgy, but it's literally super-cool outlaw teen dudes with tattoos riding motorbikes. It's inherently edgy. And honestly the most retarded idea for a show there's been.
>>
>>146518435
There wasn't much else to his character, after all.
>>
>>146518353
The anime threw in a ton of original anime content in MW so it's extremely different from the manga. The manga version has a few plot points that are a bit rushed (can't be helped since Kaz was literally vomiting blood at the time) but it's much more satisfying than the drivel the anime gave us. All the anime did well was Overlap and the Ceremonial Duel. I'm still fucking pissed at how misleading Overlap was, it was literally Arc-V levels of misleading.
>>
File: image.png (492KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 1000x1300px
>>146503994
I beg to differ
>>
>>146518536
Who?
>>
>>146518348
I've said it before I'll say it again, if they replaced Yuma with Yuto, and Shark and Rio with Shun and Ruri, you would have a great show. And who doesn't Number 39: Dark Rebellion or Barian Falcon?
>>
>>146518536
She nice but this is a HORRIBLE picture.
>>
>>146518526
All I remember from MW in the anime is a blur of bad animation, as if the show's production was breaking apart at the seams
>>
File: Yubel_GX.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yubel_GX.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>146518356
Is that all?
The dude consistently jobs to an anorexic albino's spirit even with all that.
Meanwhile Yubel
>can kill people if they get too close to Judai
>can manipulate minds to force people to kill themselves
>manipulated the survival duels just to get her strength back and turned the entire school into zombies as a result
>trapped the cast in an alternate dimension
>almost starved the cast to death
>when she failed to capture Judai, she took control of Johan and corrupted his entire deck and even Rainbow Dragon
>manipulated Judai to HAOU
>got Amon to kill his waifu for Exodia which she made her bitch in the end anyways
>almost destroyed existence just to be with Judai
>never got killed/punished for any of this, but instead got fused with Judai and will always be with him which is what she wanted.
>has never lost once.
Yeah, Mahad doesn't even compare to Yubel.
Neos is a whole other thing though.
>>
>>146518625
>anime is a blur of bad animation

Well that's what happens when you blow all your budget on a fucking filler arc. It was clear NAS couldn't plan for shit as far back as DM and they sure as hell can't do the same for the spinoffs.
>>
>>146518568
At this point I think I actually like Rio better than Ruri. Of course, she fell into the usual Yugioh female character pitfalls. But she did have at least 1-2 moments where I could believe that she and Shark had a really close relationship that didn't ring entirely hollow.
>>
>>146518348
Uhhh this is wrong. The Japanese fanbase celebrates all the shows in various ways as does Konami. If you want to see how they remember the shows just look at the fanart. The middle 3 shows get fanart of the characters hanging out and things like that. Judai traveling the world, Judai and Asuka together, Yusei working on bikes, Kaito hanging with his brother, the Arclights hanging together, Shark and his sister etc. It says a whole lot when Judai is the third most popular character and Kaito is like 4th.
>>
>>146518702
You have a good point. Put Rio in Ruri's body and call that Ruri. Except make her actually reasonable towards her brother, and make her actually strong, not die five times like Rio did. Shun wouldn't be able to handle that.
>>
>>146518639
>Evil bitch throwing a temper tantrum because her boyfriend dumped her.
>Said boyfriend reluctantly takes her back so she doesn't cause any more damage to his friends.

Jesus that reads like a really bad romance.
>>
>>146518639
>Neos is a whole other thing though.

Neos without a doubt is the worst ace monster in the franchise, it's not even very strong. Even borrowing a neo spacian
s power to become glow neos it still needed Serena and Dino boy's assistence in destorying that kill sat, It was created to protect Judai yet it did nothing to stop him when he became the supreme king, it did nothing even when Judai was trapped in his own mind wishing he was dead, it did nothing when Judai went full genocider and it barely stood up to Stardust Dragon's attack on Judai which sent Judai flying into a wall, which would of killed him had it not been for his Yubel power and it ultimately does nothing in the grand duel because it needed Yusei's help. Finally, take a good look at Judai vs Yugi at the end of GX and see how many hoops that Judai had to jump through to make Neos appear useful, his big plans involved dumping the neo spacians into the graveyard,miracle contact, then contact out to push game.

Throughout the franchise there have been multiple times where a character's ace has come to life to defend their master, Aki's blackrose dragon saved her and Sherry from being crushed to death, Power Tool turned into Life Stream Dragon to save it's master and and Utopia, as one anon said actually willingly went to Yuma even during moments Astral was incapacitated, Hell, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon looked really pissed off at 227 for controlling it and forcing it to attack Yuya. Neos has done absolutely none of that shit. It's garbage and it's space buddies are worse.
>>
>>146518921
>Neos has done absolutely none of that shit. It's garbage and it's space buddies are worse.

Neos protected Judai multiple times in the 3rd and 4th arc. Even in the second arc.

You're really nitpicking and sound like that same guy who's always whining about Neos.
>>
>>146519043
Lots of people whine about Neos, I mean, it's a vanilla with no synergy with elemental heroes outside of Neos "i can't damage shit" Knight, Through I always find it amusing when I combo it with Justi break, A hero emerges and Hero counterattack. most people don't see it coming and think I have Neos just for his muscle
>>
>>146518862
Sometimes love just needs a strong push for it to get going.
Yubel knows how it goes which is why she actually won the MC.
Other girls in this franchise who loves somebody needs to take notes from her, the only way to get a man is to be assertive with him until he submits to you.
>>146518921
Neos may be forced but he's not that bad as you're describing. He has a bond with Judai which was evident in seasons 3-4.
>>
>>146519167
Well it's not supposed to combo with Elemental Heroes. It's its own thing.
>>
>>146519043
Neos is just Judai's stand, stop trying to make him look like some character with personality.

GX plot was a total mess too.
>>
>>146519238
Then why is it named Elemental Hero Neos? Surely it was meant for something in that deck as Judai still used regular heroes with him. I'm under the impression that plans for incorporating him into the other elemental heroes went to shit just like the plain for neo spacians evolved forms and Neos fusions for those evolved forms went to hell.
>>
>>146519318
I'm not trying to make Neos into anything more than what it is. But upping Black Rose and Life Stream for one moment but shitting on Neos after all of its moments is bias as hell. Neos did far more than any other ace aside from Black Magician if we're counting its past life.
>>
File: 180.png (554KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
180.png
554KB, 640x480px
END YOUR TURN, JUDAI
>>
>>146519365
That's a bad argument. Neos being an Elemental Hero is nothing more than a name thing. It's like Andel being a Glad or any other vanilla being a member of an archetype that does nothing for them directly. Neos was always meant to be its own thing. They built it around a new type of summoning with new monsters to support it.
>>
>>146519436
So whose the boss of the Elemental Heroes then?
>>
>>146519940
Shining Flare or God Neos if we are anime only. Counting all E-Heroes it would probably be The Shining.
>>
New products announced:

(12/17) - 20th Anniversary Pack WAVE I: 50 cards total. Includes cards from each YGO era. There will be a mix of reprints as well as brand new cards from each anime.

(12/23) - Structure Deck: Pendulum Evolution (43 card deck) + Sleeves

(1/14) - New Sleeves to be decided by a poll
>>
>>146520102
where is this?
>>
>>146520137
Found it on NAC.
>>
File: zorc.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zorc.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>146520102
>brand new cards from each anime.

IS IT TIME?
>>
>>146517223
Yubel is his cardfu, Neos and ir Fkame Wingman is the ace.
>>
>>146520102
>Pendulum Evolution

What the actual fuck? Are we going to get an upgraded pendulum card at last? Odd-Eyes Ultra Pendulum Dragon?
>>
File: 200% ptsd.jpg (90KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
200% ptsd.jpg
90KB, 500x738px
>>146505599
>>
File: Censoring Zorc.png (516KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Censoring Zorc.png
516KB, 1280x738px
>>146520249
Probably not
>>
File: tumblr_lxlnkfSGqk1rn0u1co1_400.png (175KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxlnkfSGqk1rn0u1co1_400.png
175KB, 352x264px
Thiese shows looks great sometimes, but I never notice it when watching. Why does it always have such an impact in screenshots, but not in motion?
>>
>>146521237
DM just had a really nice artstyle.
>>
>>146520249
Looking at how shit the Divine Serpent Kek turned out to be, you shouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
File: ClOu_aWUYAAEwwe.jpg orig.jpg (317KB, 2037x865px) Image search: [Google]
ClOu_aWUYAAEwwe.jpg orig.jpg
317KB, 2037x865px
>>146521237
Consistency, what's that
>>
Does anyone have the image of the over explained Pot of Greed. I need it for reasons.
>>
File: 1f7481cc.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1f7481cc.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>146521702
Your picture is as cherrypicked as pic related.
>>
https://ygorganization.com/ocg-20th-anniversary-pack-1st-wave-structure-deck-pendulum-evolution/
>>
File: 1405460728220.png (318KB, 522x569px) Image search: [Google]
1405460728220.png
318KB, 522x569px
>>146522029
>cherrypicked
I don't think that word means what you think it means. It's just a chart of different animators' styles using front fact shots, but I dunno why the guy who made it on twitter didn't bother labeling it.

Yugioh ADs don't give a shit if their personal flair or style is totally consistent with the character designer's. Which is fine if they can actually draw, but a good number of Arc-V's seem to struggle besides the inhouse guys.
>>
>>146522029
>>146522112
Also, the episode that meme Kaiba came from looked like ass as a whole, anyway.
>>
File: impregnating grace.jpg (100KB, 727x555px) Image search: [Google]
impregnating grace.jpg
100KB, 727x555px
>>146503994
223th for cumming inside Grace
>>
What is arc-v opinion on TAS?

>>146521387
>If this card attacks an opponent's monster, during the Damage Step only, that monster's effects are negated, also its ATK becomes half its original ATK. Once per Chain, during damage calculation in either player's turn, if this card battles: You can make this card's ATK become equal to the original ATK of the monster on the field with the highest original ATK (your choice, if tied).
So a better worse Clear Vice D
>>
>people taking children game commercial anime seriously

Shiggy diggity
>>
File: yuya yuzu and masumi.png (243KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
yuya yuzu and masumi.png
243KB, 1280x914px
>>146518536
>>
File: Dragon Quest Arc V.jpg (341KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Quest Arc V.jpg
341KB, 700x525px
>>
>>146522494
Card Game Are Serious Business
>>
Ep 120 by Mono is out if anyone's interested
>>
File: 1936492.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1936492.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>
>>146524246
Subs have been out for a while though.
>>
>>146520388
Odd-Eyes Dire Pendulum Dragon.

It's a Pendulum Dragon, but it's dire.
>>
File: 1470866820919.png (151KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
1470866820919.png
151KB, 550x425px
>>146524279
>>
File: molest the Ute.jpg (166KB, 524x724px) Image search: [Google]
molest the Ute.jpg
166KB, 524x724px
>>146525872
I want to pierce Ute
>>
>>146525219
Odd-Eyes Miracle Pendulum Dragon.
>>
>>146525219
>>146527078
Odd-Eye Prime Pendulum Dragon.
>>
>>146525219
>>146527078
>>146527254
Galaxy-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
>>
>>146525219
Odd-Eyes Radiant Pendulum Dragon
>>
>>146525219
Odd-Eyes Spark Pendulum Dragon
>>
>>146525219
>>146527078
>>146527254
>>146527301
>>146527446
>>146527545
Number 003: Radiant Galaxy-Eyes Dire Miracle Spark Pendulum Dragon Prime
>>
File: 58617804_p0.png (519KB, 998x749px) Image search: [Google]
58617804_p0.png
519KB, 998x749px
>>146520954
But Shun, you were at the wedding remember? You gave us your blessings
>>
>>146527738
You forgot a Hope
>>
>>146527738
You forgot
>>
>>146524246
Thank you.

>>146522359
Episode 69 had Kaiba saying he will beat Yugi in movie. I kinda hopes he would refference to 2016 movie but I guess he doesn't watch arc-v.
>>
>>146510898
Someone pls post a link. Can't find the doujin anywhere
>>
>>146527867
>Yuto/ Ruri wedding
>Everytime Ruri looks away, Shun whips out a Duel Disk and tries to card Yuto
>Kaito has to babysit Shun and make sure he doesn't card the groom
>>
>>146528218
>implying I'm Yuto

Yuto is married to Yuya. I am Ruri's husband, Anon
>>
>>146527995
>but I guess he doesn't watch arc-v.
But he does. He said ARC-V was the best series in a Tweet.
>>
>>146528249
You can't fool me, anon.

You are clearly (you)to
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1196x1510px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1196x1510px
Attack of the 50 Foot Smug.
Citruses beware, hide your Tomatoes this Summer.
>>
>>146528260
That was over a year ago wasn't it? You know, back when people were still enjoying the show.
>>
File: 57734156_p0.jpg (104KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
57734156_p0.jpg
104KB, 1000x689px
>tfw want to fap to Grace doujin
>tfw /a/rc-v won't gib sauce

Suffering
>>
File: tumblr_o5lgvqADT21u84ds5o1_1280.png (71KB, 641x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5lgvqADT21u84ds5o1_1280.png
71KB, 641x577px
>>146528518
march this year anon
>>
>>146528518
No. I think it was in March.
>>
>>146528579
Patrician taste right here.
>>
>>146528579
>>146528587
Huh, I thought it was much earlier, maybe he answered the question again or March just feels much longer ago than it actually is.
>>
>>146528579
All things considered, LK probably loved Synchro since he doesn't know about Sincrow and other /a/rc-v memes.
>>
File: random nana mizuki cameo.jpg (68KB, 815x310px) Image search: [Google]
random nana mizuki cameo.jpg
68KB, 815x310px
>>146504220
Just want to tell you that there are three neptunia wikia, all of which stand on their own and refuse to merge. 'Hitotsu ni' is like something they avoid to happen. Each wikia have their own citizen.
The same things also apply to four dimensions.
>>
>>146528745
I also doubt he watched it every week, he probably watched it a few episodes at a time.
>>
>>146528767
Now that I look into it, Hyperdimension Nep wikia is merged into Neptunia wikia. Hitotsu ni is real
>>
File: catfight.png (133KB, 651x405px) Image search: [Google]
catfight.png
133KB, 651x405px
>>146528478
>>
>>146528831
>Link please
>>
>>146528478
>>146528532
>you will never be their senpai
>you will never have them cling to you as their mentor/dueling sparring partner
>you will never be a big brother/father figure to them
>>
>>146529266
>you will never be their egao guru
feels bad man
>>
>>146529181
http://neptunia.wikia.com (had members, lack layout)
http://hyperdimensionnep.wikia.com (literally four members, create the original layout that will later used by first)
http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com
So due to lack of manpower, 2nd one propose to import their layout into 1st one. Now they have both manpower and MH-tier layout. With weird twist that their main page is still, at this point, deleted.
>>
File: BGiOImRl.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BGiOImRl.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>"Swing pendulum! further, even further! DRAW!"
>>
File: 1470925112562.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470925112562.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>146529455
YURERO, PENDYURAMU! OOKIKU! MOTTO OOKIKU!!
>>
File: tumblr_nmd4f8Uxwy1shfh62o3_1280.png (990KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd4f8Uxwy1shfh62o3_1280.png
990KB, 1280x720px
Wasted characters
>>
>>146529302
Why we dont merge with /dng/?
>>
File: 57443942_p0.jpg (286KB, 1009x1400px) Image search: [Google]
57443942_p0.jpg
286KB, 1009x1400px
>>146529266
>>146529294
>You will never join Academia
>You will never take them to the beach to relax

End it now
>>
This should of happened. Why didn't it happen? Also, I'm kinda surprised the dub kept the fusion summoning pose.
>>
>>146529734
I want to fuck them.
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 407x407px
>>146529734
>Selena lost to Yugo's "BUY SPEEDROIDS" bullshit
>got cucked by Synchrodumb & nerve gas
>goes missing for a couple episodes because she decides to go back to Academia
>shows up again only to be a worthless parasite slave
>Selena will never be important for anything but a Revival Zero deus ex again
>Sawatari will never get his Snack Princess
I'm still mad.
>>
>>146529561
Because they hate us
>>
>>146529561
Competitivefags who believe in consistency instead of drawing with skill.
>>
>>146520249
Timelords when
>>
>>146529734
Why wouldn't they, it's not like they start stripping to fusion summon
>>
>>146517897
i nevah read this amount of butthurt i never read something like this before
>>
>>146530559
The big close up on their chests is why. I mean they covered Aki's tits up and changed her riding duel suit to not reveal her cleavage and removed Anna's jiggle along with Droite in the wressling outfit imagination Rio and Kotori have so I figured that such obvious close ups on Yuzu's and Serena's chests would be removed by them as well. Eh, they're definitely remove Asuka's scene of summoning Vishu,
>>
>>146515721
you know, the second effect allows you to summon using materials from the extra deck
>>
>>146527078
Odd-Eyes Pendulum DraGon
>>
If Pendulum Evolution has an upgraded OEPD that's summoned via a new Pendulum Summon mechanic (akin to Rank Up/Xyz Change/Double Tuning/Accel/Transformation/Contact) then 100% for sure RATE's cover card is going to be a Fusion Pendulum and the final ARC-V pack in January will have an upgraded SVFD as the cover card.

Then we'll get a Yuri SV Fusion Pendulum in the manga and a Yuto Xyz Pendulum in the manga as well
>>
>>146530899
>>146527078
>>146527446
>>146527545
Since Crystal Wing and Dark Requiem main name were changed, the card isn't going to be called Odd-Eyes.
>>
>>146531005

Even-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Pendulum-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
>>
>>146531005
At the very least the card will say "This card is always treated as an 'Odd-Eyes'". Unlike the 2 dragons you mentioned, Odd-Eyes has its own archetype, and especially any Main Deck Pendulum Odd-Eyes upgrade would need to belong to the archetype in order to be of any practical use.
>>
>>146531075
Pedulum Eyes Odd Dragon
>>
>>146530970
Pretty impossible since the cover card will most likely debut next week or the week after that, with no signs of Yuri. Then again, who's to say Starve Venom will even be apart of the Fusion Pendulum.
>>
>>146531203
My bets are on Starve Venom getting a Fusion Pendulum in the manga, and a Contact Fusion upgrade of 1 or 2 Fusion Materials in the anime.
>>
>>146531203
Because Dark Rebellion was part of the XYZ pendulum
>>
>>146530270
>They can't even into SHAININGU DORO
>>
>>146531278
So? Clear Wing has nothing to do with the synchro pendulum.
>>
>>146531203
The cover cards have usually debuted 2 or 3 weeks before the pack was released. So I extrenely doubt that the cover card will debut with Jack next episode.
>>
>>146531314
Because they scraped the idea for more Synchro wanking
>>
>>146524134
>That rapeface Yuri
>>
>>146520102
Valkyries when
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (56KB, 564x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
56KB, 564x315px
>>146510993
>Because he doesn't want revenge anymore. He's even ok with Edo.
/arc-v/ Edo literally nothing wrong
Can I make (P)Edo joke?
>>
>>146531336
Battle beast may last until 122.
>>
>>146531005
Yuzu-Eyes Egao Dragon
>>
I hope to fucking god Yuri isn't brainwashed or inflicted with a parasite.
Please just let him be evil for the sake of being evil.
>>
File: 49671751_p15.jpg (175KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
49671751_p15.jpg
175KB, 600x769px
>>146535102
It's been 15 episodes, where the fuck is he!?
>>
Just three more months until we find out about the new series. Anyone else excited? I need something to look forward to.
>>
>>146535201
Probably watering the Venus flytraps in the Predator Jungle.
>>
>>146535466
God no. GX was stupid, 5D's was boring, Zexal was annoying and Arc-V is trash, the next series won't be any better and it's new method will probably either be a booster to xyz or be something much stronger than it.
>>
>>146535201
Why does Arc-V treat his own characters so bad? Is Ono the worst Anime Writer in the history? Does he seriously think he is doing a good job with the Show?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
I get Yuya since he has a stern and fit body, but how the fuck did Gon support himself?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1148x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1148x686px
>>146536331
>implying THE MAN can't do something as simple as climb up a huge pillar
Gongenzaka held up a falling concrete structure without any lasting damage, this is probably nothing.
>>
File: thicc serena.png (225KB, 724x518px) Image search: [Google]
thicc serena.png
225KB, 724x518px
>>146529914
>Serena will never rub her plump ass on your D as she rummages around for snacks
>>
>>146535466
>inb4 Arc-VI
>>
>>146537241
I really wonder what people's reaction to that be. I can't imagine it going well.
>>
>>146537241
Unless it's a SoL that uses characters from the show but none of the dimensional bullshit, I'd be pissed.
>>
File: 57639514_p0.png (590KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
57639514_p0.png
590KB, 685x800px
>>146538492
>>146537334
>Arc-VI
>Just best girls going around beating the EGAI into other duelists

Would watch tbqh fampai
>>
>>146537241
>Wanting Ono to direct his THIRD series
>Wanting another round of Kamishitro

I seriously think the YGO anime will die if they make a sequel to Arc-V
>>
File: 58182079_p18_master1200.jpg (629KB, 1038x1110px) Image search: [Google]
58182079_p18_master1200.jpg
629KB, 1038x1110px
>>146539181
>not wanting to see qt's again

It's a tough choice
>>
>>146510898

Sauce pls.
>>
>>146537241
>Ritual series
>>
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/94/040030449487.html

That's all I found, guys.
>>
>>146514846
is she daijobu?
>>
File: 1472595771087.png (620KB, 724x702px) Image search: [Google]
1472595771087.png
620KB, 724x702px
>>146515433
>>146515525
>Atem
>the best
Manga Yugi and DM yugi are hardcore motherfuckers. Small kid that went from a shy teenager to THE king games
>>
>>146540370

And cried like a pussy when he won.
>>
File: yugi burg.jpg (730KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yugi burg.jpg
730KB, 840x1200px
>>146540402
i will dueru you
>>
File: 1451488323717.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451488323717.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>146540083
>tfw no scans anywhere

Truly suffering
>>
>>146540370
The best part about this was how Yugi had already won before it even started. That's how ahead of Atem he was at that point.

>>146540402
>implying you wouldn't cry like a pussy when the one person who made the biggest positive impact on your life leaves you forever
>>
File: 1444347510720.png (181KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444347510720.png
181KB, 320x240px
>>146540370
Yugi only won that duel since he spent so much time in Atem's shadow that he knows how he works and was able to read his moves.
The little guy spent most of his own series letting his African bull do the work and then did him the favor of letting him go be with the rest of his friends at the end but only to have him come back to save his ass from Aigami possessed by the spirit of Bakura's neglected screen time.
>>
>>146540547
>Yugi only won that duel since he spent so much time in Atem's shadow that he knows how he works and was able to read his moves

Ok? The same goes for Atem yet he got schooled so fucking hard and top of that he was actively cheating against Yugi. Yugi is legitimately a better duelist and he always has been. Atem got all his dueling skills from being with Yugi and his deck was built entirely by Yugi too. No disrespect to his character, but Atem is mostly a hack who cheats.
>>
File: 1404970646433.webm (2MB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
1404970646433.webm
2MB, 832x468px
>>146540780
>No disrespect to his character, but Atem is mostly a hack who cheats
How late are you?
Every protag cheats in one way or another.
In Zexal, they weren't even discriminate about it.
Atem didn't get schooled that hard, he just bricked on the +6 from Card of Sanctity for some reason.
Like not even a Kuriboh to stop Silent Magician.
>>
File: 1464564242458.png (1MB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1464564242458.png
1MB, 827x1169px
>>146540972
Nobody can stop best girl
>>
File: silent magician1.jpg (599KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
silent magician1.jpg
599KB, 849x1200px
>>146542125
false
>>
so how many times did yuzu get kidnapped or imprisoned or lost through a portal through this whole show?
>>
>>146542571
I think Yuzu has been kidnapped more than Mokuba now.
>>
>>146542571
>kidnapped by sawatari
>Kidnappend (kind of) by sawatri again
>"Kidnapped" by fusion pawn
>Kidnapped by hotels
>kidnapped by sergey (and given to roger)
>Kidnapped by plot hole
>Kidnapped by Yusho
>Kidnapped by herself
>>
>>146542736
3 of those of pure bullshit
>>
>>146537241
YGO Episode Arc-VI
>>
File: fuccyeah tricked.png (914KB, 2000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fuccyeah tricked.png
914KB, 2000x1280px
>>146542736
>>
>>146542736
jesus

thank you
>>
Who's the worse character so far? Yuzu or Aki?
>>
>>146543246
Aki. Yuzu atleast did some plot relevant things in the second part of their respective shows, despite not dueling. She also has a chance to redeem herself in the next few episodes, if she does indeed get brainwashed. Then again, being brainwashed is equivalent of being a mindless zombie and doesn't develop the actual character. Unless her brainwashing somehow fucks up Yuya in the head and alters his ideals and way of thinking, which will probably be caused by another predicament. You know what, it's hard to say really.
>>
File: 1467847377098.png (546KB, 992x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1467847377098.png
546KB, 992x1065px
>>146510898
>(don't op it if under 18)
Do you not know where we are?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1266x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1266x507px
I miss these days...
>>
>>146545703
That is a shitty edit
>>
>>146545703
I would debate that pre-Synchro Arc V is no question the best Yugioh there has ever been. But that only makes all that followed all the more saddening.
>>
>>146545703
let it die... just until saturday....
>>
>>146546047
5D first 64 episodes are better
>>
>>146546331
Yeah no.
>>
>>146522179
where are all these good shits?! i'm lurking but still can't find any!
>>
>>146540972
I thought Zexal handled the 'predestined card' thing pretty well. Every character already draws the exact card they need when they need it, sometimes even pulling new cards from nowhere, so why not disregard dumb luck and turn this into a superpower?
>>
File: Rally tag force.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rally tag force.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>146546331
RALLY
A
L
L
Y!
>>
>>146546737
Most androgynous character ever.
>>
>>146546545
no yeah. we get resolutions in 1-64. Pre-Synchro is not self contained, you still have to watch through the rest if you want an ending.
>>
>>146546047
Standard is better than everything that came after it but compared to the high points of other series it's pretty overrated honestly. The first few episodes are just shitty SoL that Zexal could do better and then the plot kicks in but it's only bits and pieces at a time, foreshadowing something that could be greater. Sure it's enough to keep you engaged but that's all it is. Then the qualifying duels happen and they're nothing special. Then the Miami Championship which is a shitty Battle City ripoff happens full of mediocre duels that are never capitalized upon for the rest of the series. Then comes Sora v Shun which is easily the best duel in the entire series and where the show peaks. It's that string of episodes from 33-37 (where Yuto gets absorbed into Yuya) where the show is at its strongest in characterization, plot and duels. Following that, the arc gets bad and only slightly gets good once Dennis is introduced and then the last duel between Yuya and Reiji. Everything after that is history.
>>
>>146546938
Who gives a shit? The start of Arc V was still considerably better than 5ds, whether it doesn't tie any knots or not. Sorry if this fact hurts your nostalgia.
>>
>>146547051
>whether it doesn't tie any knots or not.

That hurts Standard even more actually. The fact that those same teased plot points aren't even close to resolving over 70 episodes later retroactively makes Standard a waste of time.
>>
>>146547006
This is some poor taste. Everything from Episode 7 leading up to the Championship, to the DT duelists fighting for the school and Reiji doing things, and Mieru; it was all great with the exception of Eita's shit.
Damn, I remember when we could say that Eita's two episodes were the only skippable episodes in Arc V...
>>
>>146542571
Twice basically.
>>146543594
Aki without a doubt due to the whole sex cult post 64 with losing her psychic powers for no real reason which resulted into a coma, even then afterwards she takes the whole tournament on the benches in favor of Crow. Yuzu was constantly restrained from doing anything more to develop her character much further due to too many "behind the scenes" issues with the most of the original writers having to depart ever since Synchro arc started. Regardless of how many times she gets based here and now I still love her character the problem at this point it's gotten top damn depressing with the direction they are going with this.
>>
>>146547006
>The first few episodes are just shitty SoL that Zexal could do better
Not really, most of the SoL Zexal did involved Yuma being a retard who doesn't even know what he wears before going to school, comically gets beat by a junk bot, a nerd, and fooled into becoming friends with a liar that almost had his alien sidekick killed.

At least in Arc-V though basically was going with the work of pendulum and Yuya trying to understand more with how they worked.
>>
>>146535201
>Reminder Yuri would have been a much better/suitable replace for BB but nostalgia says that would too complex it make not so obvious Arc-V is an anniversary series.
>>
>>146543246
I would say Aki, but Yuzu cockblocking the plot the millionth time ultimately killed the show. >>146504220
>>
>>146548392
Not her fault the writers lost any sort of potential in any of their characters in the show for hardcore 5D's/Synchro fans.
>>
>Episode 36
>introduce dimension plot
>finally gives direction to Arc-V
>almost 90 episodes later
>still don't know anything

This is literally the poorest example of directing ever in the history of YGO. This guy needs to be banned from directing a YGO show ever again.
>>
Watch all of DM
Watch GX Season 3 onwards
Watch first 64 5Ds and Arc Cradle
Watch Zexal II
Watch first 53 Arc-V

Got it.
>>
>>146548392
good thing they took her out of commission a bit
>>
>>146515530
Odd-Eyes Leg Dragon
>>
>>146548605
>all of DM

'no'
>>
>>146548576
That's what happens when you decide to cut out the usual 'spirit guide' character who leads the heroes into discovering and learning about the mystical part of the show.

It's definitely there in Arc-V (the mystical aspect), but really played down and kind of ignored, to the point of there being not much reason for anyone to care much about it until they jam in some exposition somewhere in that upcoming final stretch.

Doing it this way does give the characters opportunities to be motivated by something that isn't tied up in magical/mystical shenanigans, but their motivations tend to come across as boring and flaccid anyway, so.
>>
>>146549161
I'm surprised Arc-V doesn't have that magical lore behind it that all the other series do. Seeing as how it steals elements from other shows I would assume it would use that aspect as well. DM had the Egyptian origins of Duel Monsters, GX had Neo-Space and monster spirits, 5Ds had the Nazca lines and Crimson Dragon, Zexal had Barians and Astral World.

Meanwhile Arc-V has nothing like that.
>>
Episode 122: シニスター最高裁悪魔 —
Shinisutā Saikōsai Akuma
(The Sinister Supreme Demon)
After defeating Sanders, Yuya and co. enter Academia's Sector 6X halls where they encounter multiple units of the Obelisk Force. After witnessing both Crow and Jack's sacrifice, Yuya becomes enraged and unleashes a powerful assault against Academia soldiers.

Episode 123: 組む運命 — Kumu Unmei
(Crossed Destinies)
Kaito and the Kurosaki siblings arrive onto Academia's Sector 2X where they are greeted by Academia soldiers. Meanwhile, Edo Phoenix and Yugo travel to Sector 5X. Suddenly, Barrett and the Obelisk Force appear! Branded a traitor, Edo faces off against Barrett. At that moment, a familiar voice challenges Yugo to a duel!

Episode 124: 毒の牙 — Doku no Kiba
(Fangs of Venom)
As Yugo and Yuri's duel intensifies, Edo attempts to step in but is surrounded by Academia soldiers. As Yugo loses hope, he remembers Rin's words from the City. However, Yuri bares his fangs against Yugo!

Episode 125: 英雄最後の砦 — Eiyū Saigo no Toride
(Heroes' Last Stand)
Edo reunited with the Kurosaki siblings and Kaito. Yuri, who has followed Edo's tracks approaches them! Kurosaki attempts to protect his sister but Edo and Kaito challenge Yuri to a duel. As they are driven into a corner, Yuya and co. arrive to horrific scene.
>>
>>146549419
The Yuri massacre finally begins!
>>
>>146549419
>After Jack's sacrifice

Pls don't let the best character in arc-v die
>>
>>146549419
Where are these from, I don't see anything on NAC
>>
>>146549419
Deniers of Arc-V getting good BTFO.
Yuri vs Yugo confirmed
Hitotsu ni SOON
>>
>>146549419
>nothing on NAC
>nothing on Maxut
>nothing on Org
>nothing on BBS

Fake as fuck.
>>
>>146549419
Yuri killing Kaito AND Edo at once would be a wonderful way to make him a threat and if these spoilers are true then Yuri has his upgrade in Raging Tempest just like Dark Requiem showed up in Invasion of Venom but at this point, who exactly is the "and co" for Yuya, Gon's hurt, I doubt he'll be able to move for a while, Swatari is useless now because Crow broke his disk and Jack's a goner to either Sanders or the Battle Beast
>>
>>146549419
>Jack dies
>Supreme King Yuya
>Yugo vs Yuri

OH YEEAAAH
>>
>>146549419
>Supreme Demon

I knew the fucking cover card was going to be evil.
>>
>>146549419
Literally impossible. We have never gotten episode spoilers a week early. Hell we don't even have the weekly spoilers yet. What's even more strange is how it's all translated yet there's nothing on NAC since DMC is the one who does all that.
>>
>>146549419
Looks like Yuri BTFO's Yugo in 124.
>>
>>146549666
Satan has a point
>>
>>146549419
>no Asuka duels

Confirmed fake.
>>
>>146549727
>no Asuka duels
>confirmed fake
Nigga she ain't getting duels anyway.
>>
>>146549419
All these look fucking fake as fuck. Although, I do hope the actual spoilers for 122 is the gist of these fake spoilers.
>>
>>146549727
Fuck off, Asuka is useless. No one cares about her.
>>
>>146549758

She's confirmed to get support in Raging Tempest meaning that she must be getting a duel in this next batch of episodes since it's the last batch before the pack releases.
>>
>>146549727
Good point.
More ritual support soon.
>>146549758
Cyber Angels get support in RATE. She's dueling soon.
>>
File: BattleBeast.jpg (67KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
BattleBeast.jpg
67KB, 986x555px
>>146549419
>>
File: 9d5dbdc8.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9d5dbdc8.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>146549419
Not even gonna bother to read this wall of lies to get hyped for nothing. When are you retards gonna realise shitposting?
>>
>>146549419
These are pretty well done fake spoilers. If the actual spoilers don't come close to this quality the staff is confirmed for hacks since a random anon can make better spoilers.
>>
>>146549419
>Yuya becomes enraged and unleashes a powerful assault against Academia soldiers.
>As Yugo and Yuri's duel intensifies, Edo attempts to step in but is surrounded by Academia soldiers. As Yugo loses hope, he remembers Rin's words from the City. However, Yuri bares his fangs against Yugo!

Man all these sounds to good to be true.
>>
File: 1472595502963.jpg (515KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472595502963.jpg
515KB, 710x800px
>>146549799
>More Cyber Angels
That's just wonderful, now we have more blue cards as pack filler, they'll do nicely taking up slots along with the BLS support.
Rituals were a mistake.
>>
>>146539765
>>146528101
>>146514524
Herer is the link of the author's pixiv
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=16058450
and here is the link of the doujinshi
doujinshi
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/94/040030449487.html

Most of his works are about Galia from
saint seiya
>>
>>146550025
>this much hate on Rituals
Somebody got violated by Nekroz.
>>
>>146550509
>buying

I was hoping there would be scans somewhere. Oh well, guess I can live with the cover for now.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 853x480px
>>146549419
Holy fuck I want these to be real but
>no Yuzu
>no Serena
>no Asuka
>no Yushou
>Yuri nomming Yugo instead of Yuya
Fake as fuck
>>
>>146549060
Yes
>>
>>146549419
They wouldn't reveal Jack's death in a spoiler. These sound great but are fake as fuck.
>>
>>146549561
What is this anon going to do if the real spoilers totally pale in comparison to the fake ones
>>
>>146550509
>Galia

He has good taste. Omega doesn't get enough love and I'm going to rewatch it soon. Sucks that the OG series still doesn't have rips for the good subs.
>>
>YGOPRO android on hiatus
>Real spoilers a week away
>Nothing to really talk about cardwise besides Wind Witches as Brave Eyes is unplayable right now,

Shit, I just wanna get my game on, is that so wrong?
>>
File: tumblr_nx7ew4YLSP1tlu1qpo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7ew4YLSP1tlu1qpo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x768px
ITT: Post things that can save Arc-V
>>
>>146551538
Legacy characters need to fuck off. They're all the reason Arc-V went to shit.
Hitotsu ni is what will save this show.
>>
>>146551538
Kaiba vs Reiji would be awesome to see. Seeing Jonouchi in there kicking ass would be great too. Or Pegasus fucking everyone over with his Toons.
>>
>yfw the spoilers are real and Arc V is saved
>>
File: yuya chrismassu.jpg (880KB, 955x1311px) Image search: [Google]
yuya chrismassu.jpg
880KB, 955x1311px
>>146551538
>>
>>146549419
>Yuya enrages after Jack and Crow's sacrifice
>The Sinister Supreme Demon
>This could've been the cover cards name.

Man fuck you anon.
>>
>>146552013
to be fair the card already looks evil as fuck,so im guessing the card will still have a grim name.
>>
File: 57373470_p0.jpg (376KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
57373470_p0.jpg
376KB, 920x690px
>>146551538
>>
File: 1471300986665.jpg (42KB, 418x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471300986665.jpg
42KB, 418x336px
>>146551538
Johan
>>146551649
Arc-V was destroyed by Arc-V
>>
File: 030.jpg (428KB, 1200x1754px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
428KB, 1200x1754px
>>146550579
Here are there of his works that get scan
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/816647/dd183a5812/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/816647/dd183a5812/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/949746/dcf9221b32/

i really don't know why his works didn't get scan and traslatate much, his art is better than many other bad doujinshi that get translate and scan alot
>>
>>146549419
If these spoilers end up being true, then ARC-V will have been redeemed and forgiven.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
Yuri is going on a killing spree? Yosha Arc-V is saved!
>>
>>146552333
The popularity of what he draws. Saint Seiya hetero isn't popular.
>>
>>146549419
Anyone have the DDDoubt picture? I feel like it fits here.
Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS REIJI.
>>
>>146553108
The spoilers are fake. Although if were to guess, Reiji and the others are the 'co' with Yuya.
>>
>>146549666
Well to be fair, this most recent set of episodes (118-121) was leaked on Aug 5 which was 2 days before we usually get them. Granted, they were from BBS which has proven to be mostly reliable whereas these spoilers aren't on BBS so they're probably fake. Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see the real 122 and maybe 123 since 118 and 119 were originally leaked together as well.
>>
The spoilers are probably false.
>all the legacy characters getting killed off except for Asuka
>berserk Yuya
>Yuri nomming Yugo
>five episodes spoiled in one batch
This is too good to be true. I want to be proven wrong though.
>>
>>146553899
>probably
more like definitely
>>
>>146553899
Five? Pretty sure it's 4. I at least hope there is a Yuri vs. Yugo duel
>>
>>146553899
Yugo vs Yuri is still somewhat possible.
Although them killing of all of the legacy characters seem bullshit.
Since the cover card looks corrupted as fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if we get berserk Yuya.
>>
File: 57475613_p0.png (417KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
57475613_p0.png
417KB, 800x685px
>>146552573
But galia and other females in the Saint Seiya are still good, even when they are few in number comapre with the males.
>>
File: s5CR6SF-RJ183415-img-main.jpg (126KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
s5CR6SF-RJ183415-img-main.jpg
126KB, 560x420px
yuzu <3
>>
>>146554487
The girls are nice but they aren't really popular and barely do anything. They are all pretty much removed from the plot and Saint Seiya's cast is like 95-5 in favor of males.
>>
>>146554516
yuya pls
>>
>>146554516
delet
>>
>>146554384
>Since the cover card looks corrupted as fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if we get berserk Yuya.
Remember when people assumed something like this about Beast Eyes?

Honestly at this point berserk Yuya doesn't really do much for me anymore. I'm more interested in why the dimensions are the way they are, and Leo getting some fucking screen time so he doesn't end up worse than Dr. Faker.
>>
>>146549419
These actually sound kinda nice, but come on Yuri defeating Edo and KAITO in a duel by himself is just bullshit.
>>
>>146554516
I mean its nice and all but I just cant get a boner if its not her with yuya

Ive been egaoed
>>
File: 1461365771203.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1461365771203.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>146547624
>with the most of the original writers having to depart ever since Synchro arc started
That's false though. Stop playing telephone with every little bit of hearsay you see in the threads without even bothering to check the actual credits.

Zappa Gou (a single individual, in case you fail to understand) left the show around the episode 30 mark. The series composer (Kamishiro) is still the same, and the guy who came in around the 2nd round of the MCS (Tamura) also stuck around. Hirota did some writing for the show only occasionally, but never flat out left for good. Synchro saw more one-off writers on occasion (which is not unusual at all for a Yugioh), but 'most' of the original writers were/are still there. Especially the only screenwriter who counts, the series composer.
>>
>>146555470
ARC-V characters > legacy characters
>>
>>146555156
Difference is, that was against Gongenzaka, I doubt he would go batshit insane against his own friend.
>>
>>146555728
>Stop playing telephone with every little bit of hearsay you see in the threads without even bothering to check the actual credits
That's the problem with most of the people who try to debate in these threads actually.
>>
>>146555735
Nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 579x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 579x460px
>>146555735
>>
>>146555933
I'm talking about dueling prowess. Yuya did beat Jack after all.
>>
File: Rex_Goodwin_Dark_Signer.jpg (13KB, 338x230px) Image search: [Google]
Rex_Goodwin_Dark_Signer.jpg
13KB, 338x230px
So for the past year I've been watching all of Yugioh.
Right now I'm about 60-70 episodes through 5Ds and I've been really enjoying it, perhaps even more than DM.
Then pic related happens and I'm almost tempted to drop it, what the actual fuck is this garbage?
>>
>>146556165
Why bother being a god if you can't show off your gains
>>
>>146556165
what his ominous presence in literally every scene he's in didnt tip you off?
>>
>>146556064
That's more Yuya>Legacy characters and even then Jack is about to save his ass. This shit is messy since going by that logic we have to assume BB is better than Jack since BB demolished Yuya who needed to be saved multiple times. Then you have the bullshit of BB declaring an attack and Yuya being able to run around for like two minutes for an action card while the attack slowly heads his way. Dueling is too inconsistent in Arc-V to make any sort of tiers.
>>
>>146556165
You should drop it, things honestly become even more retarded from there on.
>>
>>146556165
People like to say Dark Signers was good but it started getting shit about halfway through and that was the beginning of the end for 5Ds.
>>
>sinister supreme demon
I hope this shit is real
>>
>>146556235
There was definitely always something shady about him, but he did seem to care about his city making sure the fight took place in Satellite.
Then his crimes got retconned, instead of a failed Crimson Dragon summoning, it was the Dark Signer's that ruined Bomber's village.

I'd be fine if he was a villain in the end, but this is too much.
>I WILL BE GOD!
Then not only does he get the edgy Dark Signer look, he turns into a fucking giant with mad gains.
>>
File: 5ds second half.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
5ds second half.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
>>146556325
take that back
>>
>>146556325
>>146556341
It gets worse from here on out?
Damn it. 5Ds was the least retarded series from what I've seen.
>>
>>146556400
It starts falling apart around episode 39-40 and then turns to total shit after 64.
>>
>>146556373
The twins' expressions says it all
>>
>inb4 they do the bait and switch with predator plants and give Yuri a new archetype like how they dropped thorn prisoners
>>
>>146556436
I see, I noticed it wavering around the time we got the cliche bullshit matchmaking against the Dark Signers.
Honestly, I only toiled through that to see the outcome of Jack and Carly which was quite good, meanwhile Kiryu and Team Satisfaction's backstory interested me at first but the final 'betrayal' was really stupid.
>>
File: Aigami.jpg (23KB, 312x479px) Image search: [Google]
Aigami.jpg
23KB, 312x479px
>>146551538
>>
>>146556620
>final 'betrayal' was really stupid.
>first flashback made it look like Kiryu intentionally kill a Security person
>turns out it was an accident
>>
File: YUTO PLS.jpg (73KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
YUTO PLS.jpg
73KB, 1024x576px
>>146556515
would be great but predator plants allowed him to make his own otk on a 5 vs . Is a little to late for that.

Maybe predator plants pendulums?
>>
>>146556688
this time he is 1v1/1v2 if spoilers are true, wouldn't it be better to make a deck he can turbo out anime starve venom with full effects
>>
>>146556663
Exactly my point.
I was seriously expecting something much darker, with all the blood and stuff, especially with 5Ds appearing as the most grounded series so far, at least early on.
>>
>>146555735
That is impossible because the legacy characters actually have duels, goals, and character development. The only Arc-V characters who had those are Shun (who has reached the end of his character arc), Dennis (who is dead), and Sora (who dropped off the face of the earth).
>>
File: crow soder.jpg (295KB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
crow soder.jpg
295KB, 658x800px
>>146556830
really anon?
>>
>>146556883
crow has "muh kids"
>>
>>146556373
>Big titted blonde that never did anything
>Mr. personality
>dumbass joke character who only showed up in filler arcs
>jobber
>Muh Yusei
>Shill character
>Fujoshi bait
>Why are we in this show still? characters

God damn, was 5D's unwatchable by that time, we should of seen the writing on the wall with the third opening being really shitty, brightly colored, all edgy and gruff of the series removed for duel highways, schools and only Yusei,Jack and Crow actually using their duel disks.

If anything, 5D's was boring trash, Zexal was only interesting because of the arclights, Kaito, the barians and the animation Arc-V is like a worse 5D's It's weird how simpler they are

>Yusei lost every single bit of his personality in favor of doing nothing but making Friendship speeches

>Yuya does nothing but make Smile speeches and all the prior faucets of his personality are gone

>Yuzu liked Yuya but she also wanted to get strong

>Aki was a fucked up psychic duelist who couldn't control her powers yet wanted to help people

>Both heroines just end up there to look pretty and do nothing.

>Both series started out with a cast of characters with stories to tell but they all got dumped in favor of a shill character for 5D's it was Crow and for Arc-V it was Shun.

They both even have the MC be the only capable of doing things and dumbass agonizingly slow filler against people who will never appear again
>>
>>146556914
ONO WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>146542736
>>Kidnapped by herself

Keked hard.
>>
>>146556914
But even Shun got ousted for a while by legacies. Double layers of shill characters.
>>
File: Jesus Fudo does not compute.png (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Fudo does not compute.png
923KB, 1280x720px
>>146556400
Don't listen to >>146556325 as 5D's may lose momentum after episode 64, but you'll be missing out on a Sherry who is the beautiful badass french heiress that wanys Yusei's junk genes and Yusei's new boyfriend Bruno. Then you have the Masaaki Endoh openings and Clear Mind and the Arc Cradle as well. 5D's is still enjoyable and has it's moments.
>>
>>146556906
He had pet orphans in 5D's.
>>
File: Quality freeze frame.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Quality freeze frame.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>146556914
Honestly 5ds part 2 wasn't really that bad. I never really cared that much for Aki since I knew from DM and GX that anybody not close to the MC ends up being useless in the long run.
The one thing I can't take is the animation. Like who thought this was an ok budget FOR THE OPENING?
>>
File: rin heh.jpg (134KB, 1310x738px) Image search: [Google]
rin heh.jpg
134KB, 1310x738px
>>146557281
>DP:0
>>
Mfw Odd-Eyes Demonic Pendulum Dragon
>>
File: yuya incubi.png (105KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
yuya incubi.png
105KB, 509x700px
>>146557360
>>
>>146557342
That was the beginning of the game so of course DP is 0.
>>
>>146557281
>Just end your fucking turn
Nah, 5D went to shit.
>>
>>146556883
Why is Sawatari even a part of the team? What the hell is Reira's deal? Does the show even have time to satisfactorily resolve his sub-plot at this point? Did any characters other than Reira and Reiji (The characters the story forgot) even talk to Tsuchikage? Did Gon have any prospects other than "That guy who will end up taking a bullet for Yuya"?
>>
>>146557281
>Clear Mind
Good taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpy2bsLXmsM
>>
>>146557281
Sherry is fucking garbage and amounts to nothing. She had a big set up but ended up losing all her duels and getting brainwashed after doing nothing.
Trash character you only like because she's pretty.
>>
>>146557340
I think (overall) 5D's is where the franchise really had it together when it came to its OPs and EDs in both songs and visuals.

Except for the 3rd set. They looked so unfortunate, especially the ED and its ugly as fuck stills.
>>
>>146557461
I never said WRGP was good.
>>
>>146557281

Can you at least make her your gf in this game?
>>
>>146557534
It still had some great stills.
Also if you didn't enjoy Endoh and GOING MY WAY, you have no taste in OST.
5ds just felt like it was compensating for everything in part 2.
>>
>>146557627
Crow is starting to go a little too ayy lmao there for my taste
>>
>>146557516
I liked Sherry because of her potential. I did not like how she ended up joining the people who caused her years of anger and heartache. She could have been a great rival of Aki but she soon became irrelevant after being thrown into a wormhole after finding the guy who caused her alot of pain since she was a child. It's not good, it's not perfect it's average at most but 5D's and it's characters had this charm about them and that's why it is my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh to this day.
>>
>>146557467
Is Reira supposed to have more of a sub plot besides becoming more useful and gaining back his individuality in spite his PTSD? I'm not sure where they ultimately want to take it, but it seems like that's mostly it for Reira. Kind of boring, but whatever.
>>
File: Yusei and Stardust.png (864KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Yusei and Stardust.png
864KB, 1280x738px
>>146557678
I know what you mean.
Then there's these awkward stills which are just disgusting.
>>
>>146557571
Yes. She flirts with Red Hat-kun none stop and even invites him back to her place. 5th game she sacrifices herself for the MC to live. She's a pretty devoted waifu.
>>
File: rexuliar.png (706KB, 1029x583px) Image search: [Google]
rexuliar.png
706KB, 1029x583px
>says they cannot come back
>they come back at the end undermining the whole point of the arc

Yoshida was a hack even then.
>>
>>146554516
Sauce please? I love it when they do them in this style of drawing
>>
File: 1444147089541.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444147089541.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>146557902
Crimson Dragon found a way. Jack broke though the gates of hell to get Carly back himself then proceeded to ignore her for the rest of the series.

Fucking Yoshida.
>>
>>146556620
>Kiryu and Team Satisfaction's backstory
>Kiryu wanted revenge against Yusei
>Turns out Yusei dindu nuffin wrong
>Wasted potential for Yusei's character

This is where Jesus Fudo was first born.
>>
>>146557866
The only part of OP 3 I liked was that pan over Bruno and Sherry (with helmet on). But that was ruined when Sherry was unmasked
>>
>>146557902
Sex cults man. They didn't want to lose to the kids and pre teen audience to sell cards to so they needed a happily ever after ending.
>>146558029
He's only doing his job. Het doesn't sell merchandise or lines Konami's wallets.
Gotta get them fujo bucks.
>>
>>146557890
6th game you and her are pretty much fucking. Sherry's lonely as fuck, that's to be expected but man was she pointless in the end. Not a single thing she did mattered but her ace was pretty damn amazing for back then because of Quickdraw synchron's existence, they should of let her give it to Yusei for the final battle, it definitely would of served him better than life stream and black feather dragon.
>>
File: wut ruka.png (144KB, 294x386px) Image search: [Google]
wut ruka.png
144KB, 294x386px
>>146558200
is "Jet" a sexual euphemism?
>>
>>146558292
Is "kattobing" a euphemism?
>>
File: image.png (224KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224KB, 800x826px
>>146551538
>>
>>146557890
>>146558272

>6th game you and her are pretty much fucking

P-proofs?
>>
File: lil red riding yuma.jpg (84KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
lil red riding yuma.jpg
84KB, 720x480px
>>146558348
oh god
>>
>>146558200
To quote a certain lad "Ya'll niggas are gay."
>>
File: 5thsigner.jpg (98KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5thsigner.jpg
98KB, 744x1024px
Why did they make Crow so ugly compared to his original design?
>>
File: Riley_acting_strange.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Riley_acting_strange.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>>146558533
>says the nigga in a miniskirt
>>
>>146558533

Yu-gi-oh should be renamed to "yu-gay-oh"!

>>146558590

Holy shit he was gorgeous.
>>
>>146535201
I was doing to request this exact thing in the drawthread.

It's getting to the point where I'm thinking he'll simply never be seen or mentioned ever again, replaced by baddie of the week until the professor duels.
>>
>>146558590
If only Kaz had continued putting out manga with beautiful men
>>
File: 51225794_p47.png (367KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
51225794_p47.png
367KB, 600x690px
>>146558590
That's not Crow, that's a completely different character. Crow has his own concept sheet.
>>
File: 1471796573162.png (855KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1471796573162.png
855KB, 1280x738px
>>146549419
Holy molly. This is pretty good, seriously is too good to be true. Personally i can see Jack dying because Crow did too and the Show doesn't have a lot of time. If tbose Spoilers are true which i really really hope they are, Yuri will beat Yugo which i find possible. Him beating Edo AND Kaito tho...i think thats too much. God i really want this to be true. Remember when we got those Summaries about the Duel Pirate, Brainwashing and we didn't believed it because it was way too retarded? This is kind of the same. If this Spoilers are true then i'll watch Arc-V again for sure.
>>
>>146558348
cat tubbing?
>>
>>146558726
You must be 18 or older on 4chan to post.

But no underage is going to follow that rule, anyway.
>>
File: cathy no.jpg (67KB, 636x450px) Image search: [Google]
cathy no.jpg
67KB, 636x450px
>>146558761
>>
>>146558359
What is the joke behind this picture?
>>
>>146558726
>"If this nigga doesn't shut the fuck up.."
>>
>>146558835
he like large cocks.
>>
>>146558832
I think this is the first time in like a year I've been reminded that Cathy existed
>>
>>146558835

Male chickens = cock.
>>
File: rex.jpg (529KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rex.jpg
529KB, 1249x1920px
This was a lot better than Hulk Rex we got
>>
>>146559036
Yeah, I don't know why they went the swole route. Like, why would more muscles help with dueling
>>
>>146559036

>skinny Sirgay
>>
New
>>146559198
>>
>>146558969
How can you forget a lolita wearing megane cat-girl with great legs that wears a buttplug cat tail?
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.