[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I tried so hard watched, and this for the first second and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: autistic.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
So I tried so hard watched, and this for the first second and third and fourth and fifth time but no matter how many time but in the end it doesn't even matter: I cannot find an answer for my question? Is she does (Lain) Anischeral?

I mean, really. can somebody PLEASE help me out for answers..? instead of pushing me away and ansculting every time I try to discover.

This a a show doesn't help me for discifering the story, like a baby crawling in nets of ropes, instead confusing, especially at the end, where in confusing me. All the episodes left me confusing what is real in the show and what is just meraphorical. Does she an actual anischerality, simply or meraphorical for anternal state?

For anstanc elain shows to the equals and to the ones who have lost it a dissconnect? For years I have a belief that such an exozation characterizes her Anischerality, but perhaps after all the dedthes and envents of the show, she instead has become so numb to the nature of such envents that she dodn't connect? Many people say it has does without impact, but I can't feel you there.

Penchance anstead of Lain, of Anischeral, penchance SEL's Lain simply was a symbol to Us that even an society run on Technologues is will be subjective to all the humanity, and the same vices rutines that society has become routine and penchance her development is about breaking the habits?

I feel close as one step closer to solving this mystery. I'm about to break through, any help??
>>
>>145355818
good thread
>>
/a/ is not your fucking blog
>>
>>145355818
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>145356015
What.
>>
>>145355818
>Anischeral
This meme again. How long's it been- two months?
>>
File: xkkskq.webm (577KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
xkkskq.webm
577KB, 640x360px
>>
>>145358393
>>>/an/
>>
File: 1469385846548.jpg (25KB, 480x517px) Image search: [Google]
1469385846548.jpg
25KB, 480x517px
>>
File: 1467849846834-1.jpg (426KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467849846834-1.jpg
426KB, 1008x720px
Bo i for firbt time watche Berial Ekberiment Lain and jubt abk: "Dub Lain hab dub Anibcheral"???

For inbtanb:

be ubeb digital taimb and hab abbebion of digital taimb.

Furthermore, who an booky alien lain ware the bweater, it ib reprebentative of Chribtian-chan.

Albo, tell a me over lain: why dub be bare bear boot?

And be becomeb ultimate Pizza God (RAIN MAN) at the end? What the fuck?!

Dibcub?
>>
>>145358446
Thats actually funny
>>
Why are there like 4 different Lain threads currently?
>>
I love OP
>>
>>145358540
ser se peoirmnts lain is my fabirt aNINE ECER
>>
>>145358325
Like three fucking weeks.

He's been doing this for over a year-and-a-half or over two years, depending on how you measure. Lurk more.
>>
>>145355818
A post by Samuel Beckett
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.