[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 148

File: 47362882_p0.png (714KB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
47362882_p0.png
714KB, 1157x1637px
You're waifu is a phenomenal lady and you're lucky to have her!

Where would you take her for a surprised date? What would you do? Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?
>>
File: 1152037273398.jpg (173KB, 591x886px) Image search: [Google]
1152037273398.jpg
173KB, 591x886px
>>145140457
Thank you OP! Same to you as well.

I think she likes surprises, though to really surprise her I'd have to take her to do something a little crazy like skydiving, though I'm not sure if something like that would count as a date. Either way, we would still have fun!
>>
>tfw today is waifu's birthday

I've got a bunch of questions for today's thread.

>>145140457
>Where would you take her for a surprised date?
A big, famous park.
>What would you do?
Play Pokemon Go.
>Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?
Who doesn't?

big question: I'm not terribly familiar with some waifus ITT so how's about a quick description of your waifu as to her own character as well as the role she plays in her series? Is she reserved or outgoing? A go-getter or more on the patient side? Is she the lead character or more of a side character?

Mai waifu is a tomboyish brunette, outgoing, short-tempered but her intentions are often righteous. In her series, she's supposed to be a side character but she might as well be the main character considering how much heavy-lifting she does throughout the freaking show. She's not just best girl, she's best character! Blonde a qt3.14, pink a putrid shit.
>>
Earth? More like DIRT!
>>
File: yukarin 6.jpg (97KB, 850x850px)
yukarin 6.jpg
97KB, 850x850px
What's up waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had a great week, and that you know that they're lucky to have you!

>>145140457
Good evening Koborianon! Your waifu not only a cute, but an amazing singer as well!

I could take Yukari practically anywhere on a surprise date and we'd still have a good time! She loves things involving adrenaline and motors, so anything involving those would be great! She loves surprises, and I love receiving them from her as well!

>>145140752
Damn cute picture of your waifu you got there!

>>145141263
Kirie a super cute! You're a lucky anon!
Like your waifu, Yukari is a tomboyish brunette with an outgoing attitude, but she's rarely quick to anger unless someone speaks wrongly of her beloved tanks! In the Girls und Panzer manga, she's the narrator/main character, but she takes on a supporting role in the anime!

Questions to get this thread rolling!

You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?

What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?

If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!

And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving anon today!
Yours are all beyond cute, and you deserve nothing but happiness!
>>
File: 1432577272887.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1432577272887.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>145140457
Thanks a lot Koboribro ! Take good care of your cute elemental too !
>>
File: game_time.jpg (348KB, 911x1299px) Image search: [Google]
game_time.jpg
348KB, 911x1299px
>>145140457
I know a nice restaurant in my area that she would enjoy quite nicely. While she does enjoy a nice surprise, she does startle easily.

>>145141263
Happy Birthday to your special one.

Megurine Luka is the last original Vocaloid to be released by Crypton Future Media. While not nearly as popular as Hatsune Miku, she does have a couple of firsts under her belt, though, being not only the first bilingual Vocaloid (capable of singing in both English and her native Japan), but one of the few with a canon age and personality (20; cool yet mysterious). Luka is also noteworthy for having a somewhat well-known voice actress (Yuu Asakawa. Barring that, everything else about her is up to interpretation (much like the rest of the Vocaloid background). Generally speaking, she is depicted as a bit of a big sister to the other Vocaloids, and quite possibly the most logical one of the bunch. She can be cold and somewhat intimidating at times, but also very warm and nurturing to those she cares about.

>>145141547
-My place. It's quite big for a social gathering, so there's plenty of room for her friends and close associates. Plus, they're free to come and go as they please, so the partying would be at a more relaxed pace.
-Summer weather. Gives her an excuse to go swimming.
-Tough choice. My head is leaning towards 'The Last Waltz' by The Band. Pretty unique selection of music there.

A variation on the old 'which universe/anime setting would you like to see your waifu' question. Rather than a unique setting, how about a unique design? Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one? (ex: waifu as drawn by Akira Toriyama, or done in the style of an 80s mecha anime)
>>
File: 26404665_p0.jpg (87KB, 765x1070px) Image search: [Google]
26404665_p0.jpg
87KB, 765x1070px
>>145140457
Given the summer context, to the amusement park. It's a pretty classic idea, but it's something I really want to do with her.

>What would you do?
We would play all the games that aren't extreme rollercoaster or spooky things. She can't stand spooky things, and we're both afraid of heights.
I want to win her a big teddy bear !

>Spoiler
She love them as long as they're real and good ones. If it's just a prank by surprising her while wearing a spooky mask she won't like it at all.

>>145141263
K-On is about the lives of a group of friends in highschool, and the musical band they created, called HTT.
My waifu is the bassist of the band, but also one of the two vocalist, and the one who write most of the songs.
She's shy, and easily frightened, her best friend Ritsu sometimes like to play pranks on her about that.
Also sometimes pretty much fun police, she's a mature and serious person, but she knows when to have fun.
With her friends and people she trust, she's a kind person, and I'm proud to be one of these people.

>>145141547
>Party
It would take place at our own place, or another keion's house.
It would be a surprise, but obviously she will guess that her husband is preparing something for her birthday.
I would invite the other keions of course, invite only important people and real friends, it would be a small event with people we know and like.
It would be a slow and easy party, like their new year eve night
>>
File: 1280410932983.jpg (1002KB, 3000x1346px)
1280410932983.jpg
1002KB, 3000x1346px
>>145140457
Thank you, I know it's the same for you.
I would take her for dinner somewhere and then we can go walking around. She does like surprises.

>>145141547
Her friends and family would have to come, they're all very important to her also.
Sunny weather, it makes it easier to do things outside.

>>145141856
It would be a mecha anime, mostly Votoms or the Brave series.
>>
All your waifus are lovely
>>
File: Hibiki dragonfly.jpg (2MB, 1284x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki dragonfly.jpg
2MB, 1284x1800px
Thanks OP!

>>145140457
>Where would you take her for a surprise date?
I would love to take her out on a surprise dinner cruise! I would love to see her face light up with either excitement or embarrassment as she watches everything unfold before her! I'd have a dress and everything prepared for her ahead of time too, so she will be left in a state of curiosity and excitement!

>>145141547
As always, Yukari a cute and so are you!

>Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
We'd set it up to seem like she has a gig in a formal setting so she comes already dressed nicely, and when she shows up all of her friends will be waiting for her with a big cake in the middle! Depending on how things go, we will either end up partying or taking things slow.
>What kind of weather does your waifu like the best?
Hibiki likes sunny weather with a cool breeze the best, and so do I so everything works out!
>And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving anon today!
Momo is a miracle of the universe and is just as blessed to have such a dedicated and handsome husbando to love her unconditionally!

>>145141856
What a cute and comfy Luka!

I love the way Hibiki is designed in the games, and A-1 did an okay job designing her too. I just wish that they had a better budget and more time so that it has less QUALITY.

>Questions!

Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?

What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?

Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?

Is your beloved more frugal or more wasteful?

>Bonus!

Post your beloved with a curious expression!
>>
File: Konata - 0255 - 750 x 750.jpg (272KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0255 - 750 x 750.jpg
272KB, 750x750px
>>145140457
If it's a surprise, it'd probably be to an arcade - but rather than a newer one, one decently packed with a lot of more retro stuff from our childhoods. We'd probably have the whole thing to ourselves and we could have a ton of fun with it.
She's more one for springing surprises than being surprised herself.

>>145141263
She's for all intents and purposes the 'main' character. A happy, spergy bundle of joy who loves anime, manga, videogames and winding people up, sometimes as a combination of all of the above. Her unwavering passion for the things she loves is infectious and makes her frequently a little obliviously awkward in public. Which makes two of us.

>>145141547
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday[...]
If it's a surprise, it'd probably be something we could do at a net cafe or at home. I'm not great with birthdays, but the idea of getting all her friends round for a massive multiplayer tourney of something would be great and, adding to the effect, she'd probably win too.

>What kind of weather does your waifu like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
Any weather is fine, except for typhoons. Because they can interrupt anime, or have big boxes on the screen. One perk is that anime events happen in summer and winter, so there's a nice blend, but there's a lot more cliche summer-y things you can do in summer.
I find Autumn/Winter better myself, more cozy and romantic.

>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions
I'm really bad at musicing, and it'd be difficult to send an anime song which she'd appreciate when I can't understand the lyrics.
That said, listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszFKG9zVs4 recently, it's a lot more enjoyable when I think of her while listening to it. In part it's topical because both of us are a little 'quirky'.

cont.
>>
File: 58206282_p0.png (964KB, 1000x1414px)
58206282_p0.png
964KB, 1000x1414px
>tfw finally rolled her in GO
>>
>>145144909
rolled her in what?
>>
>>145144956
Fate/Grand Order. She has a rate up today.
>>
>>145141856
>Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one?
I think 80s Gainax would be really fun; I love the style of things like Gunbuster; if they tried to maintain some semblance of the more chibi artstyle while keeping to 80s design traits I think it'd be really cute.

>>145144619
>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved?
Acchi Kocchi amuses me a little because of its female MC. They share a couple of traits alongside a few design cues too. Despite the fact they even have her be a catgirl when flustered, I still find Kona-chan cuter. Appearance isn't everything.

>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about?
All I will say is that watching a colour-wars style harem show together would most likely get a little heated at times. Which... I'm not sure if that actually classes as arguing.

>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?
I think... personal cook. Can have her own private maid cafe in the living room, and there's a charm to cleaning your merchandise yourself and appreciating it that way.

>Is your beloved more frugal or more wasteful?
She's a bit of both. Points for things are endearing... up until realizing that she has loyalty cards for 3000 different stores. Then there's buying things BECAUSE points and everything just goes out the window.

>Post your beloved with a curious expression!
It's a bit of a silly outfit, but it's such a cute picture.

Also,
I'm looking forward to Im@s PS arriving, even if I can't read it I look forward to seeing Hibiki being cuter than ever!

It's also neat to see a Kobori OP, she'd get on with Kona-chan really well I feel!
>>
File: Mint_154.jpg (66KB, 477x575px)
Mint_154.jpg
66KB, 477x575px
>>145140457

Thanks anon, same to you and yours!

>surprise date

It'd be a bit difficult to surprise her given that she can read my mind. It'd probably be easier to surprise her at home than anywhere else with an extra nice dinner and maybe some kind of baked treat for dessert. I think she'd really like that I put the effort in, but I'm not too sure how she'd take surprises really as I'm not sure she's been surprised that often in her life.

>>145141547

>Surprise party

Sort of close to the previous idea. I actually thought a lot about it recently, surprising her somehow, basically what we'd need to do is plan with one of her friends not actually knowing, then getting that friend to take her out for the day while we cook and set up the place and hope to god they don't come back early. It'd be really difficult though as I would have to basically avoid her building up to it and she might not take well to it if she can't figure out why I won't go near her. It'd be really tricky, but I think we could pull it off! I'd invite her troupe, and maybe a couple friends of mine to lend a hand in watching for her and to help set up.

>Weather

She seems to enjoy warmer weather quite a bit, but she can also get fun out of the winter months. Personally I don't mind the warmer weather as long as it's not stupid hot.

>Waifu music

I'd make her a mixtape of a bunch of songs and send them to her maybe even sneak in a straight up confession of my love for her in the tape somewhere if I can, This songs recently stood out to me, even if it is super cheesy - when I first heard it on the radio it started raining just a little in my car somehow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyWmqV_RJc

>Compliment a waifu and a waifufag today

Konata is super cute, and so is Konatabro

>>145141856

I wouldn't mind seeing her drawn in a more modern style.
>>
File: 11337863.jpg (159KB, 391x593px)
11337863.jpg
159KB, 391x593px
>>145141263
Happy birthday Kirie!
Kagura is an extrovert and the type to dive in head-first into things. She's a part of the main group of characters, but doesn't join them until about a third of the way through AzuDai.

>>145141547
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday
I'd make it a surprise party at my place, with our closest friends invited. It'd go on for a while, but not super late.
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
We both like warm summer-y weather the best!
>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!
I plan to make one myself for her someday.
Super cute picture of Yukari by the way!

>>145141856
It'd be interesting to see her drawn in the signature KyoAni style, or an early/mid 90's anime style. I do happen to have a picture of her that looks fairly mid-80's.

>>145144619
>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved?
Misao from Lucky Star, Ai Nanasaki from Amagami are the main two that spring to mind. They're both great girls, and they both have some similarities to my waifu in one way or another.
Exercising, or lack thereof on my part, and/or eating habits/dieting.
>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?
She's most likely worse at cooking than cleaning, so she'd take the latter.
Quite frugal I'd say. She knows the importance of saving money!
>>
I dumped my waifu.
>>
>>145140457
T-thanks, and to you as well.

Hikage isn't much for surprises. I would still try, though. Maybe I'd take her on a trip through some shopping district and get some Takoyaki with her and let her go wild trying out some of the new styles.

>>145141263
>a quick description of your waifu
Hikage is, for the most part, without emotion, though she is incredibly inquisitive on the topic. She likes to just laze around, but she's incredibly devoted to her friends and loved ones. More than once, she's stood up to protect her friends and prove she's more human than she seems on the outside.
She was originally seen as a villain type, but after the first game in the series (which the anime shared a similar script to), she became more of a mercenary or anti-hero, and that would be the image that has stuck around.

>>145144619
>visually similar
Not from another show, but Hikage was heavily influenced by Yuuka Kazami from the Touhou Project. I quite like Yuuka.
>housemaid
Hikage would probably have me do all the cleaning, but she doesn't actually mind cooking.
>>
I love my waifu.
>>
File: 1459947374315.jpg (57KB, 600x800px)
1459947374315.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
Yomikobro here no time for questions, just popping in to say you're all deserving of your waifus love and they are all beautiful.

>>145145607

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose
>>
File: Mana014.jpg (102KB, 640x537px)
Mana014.jpg
102KB, 640x537px
>tfw your waifu is so unpopular and/or actively hated that she has barely any art outside the scant official art

Anyway, I hope someone else has played NGE: Girlfriend of Steel and liked it.

>>145140457
She's more the type to likes to do the surprising.

>>145144619
>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
Not that I can think of immediately. A lot of direct and/or flirty characters tend to flanderize it way too much. Maybe someone can help me out here?

Probably a cook. Messes wouldn't be much of a problem for her (although I happen to be super anal about cleanliness).
>>
File: Laptop.png (391KB, 800x1098px)
Laptop.png
391KB, 800x1098px
>>145140457
Thank you.
A tech expo!
>What would you do?
Look around and find any presentation she is interested in, share trivia about the machines there and be amazed at the rapid progress of electronics.
> Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?
I would assume so.
>>145141263
>quick description of your waifu as to her own character as well as the role she plays in her series
Fuuka is a smart and kindhearted girl with short peacock blue hair, she likes technology and flowers, she is very empathetic and charitable, doing her best to help others.
> Is she reserved or outgoing?
Mostly reserved, but she can pursue her goals without issue.
>A go-getter or more on the patient side?
Patient unless someone is in danger
> Is she the lead character or more of a side character?
I think she borders the line between side and main, bringing important things to her team but also doing it from behind the scenes.

>>145141547
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place?
Our apartment!
> Is it a surprise?
ideally
>Who would you invite, if anybody at all?
Her friends
>Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
Slowly, she isn't the wild party type
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best?
Cool, I think
>What do you like the best?
Rainy
> Does this ever make things difficult?
Nope
>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVwN0QP-eWw
>And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving anon today!
I hope everyone has a great day

I'll answer more later, gotta go!
>>
File: 1449278783262.jpg (1MB, 1600x2263px)
1449278783262.jpg
1MB, 1600x2263px
>>145141263
Kobori is one of the dancers in the Elementario theater. The only problem is she has two left feet. She is also an avid fujoshi, being an artist in a BL doujinshi circle. Neither the LN nor anime focus too much on her, but she did have a segment dedicated to her in one of the later volumes.

>>145141547
Thank you as always, Yukaribro. Keep on loving that adorable, fluffy waifu.

>Party
She's not really one for surprises. We'd have the party at home. I would invite her friends, both from Amaburi and her circle. The both of us would rather have a calm party, but there's a chance that wouldn't happen.

>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
She prefers the mild climate of Spring, but the type of weather never hinders her.

>>145144799
Konata a cute and so is Konatabro.

>>145141737
Thank you, Miobro.

>>145141856
It'd be interesting to see her drawn in a sterotypical 'Yaoi' fashion, giant hands and all.

>>145144619
Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
There are a bunch of hime cut girls that looks similar to her. The latest girl I can remember is Dia Kurosawa. I don't really pay them any mind, since their personalities differ heavily from Kobori.

She's more frugal.

>Bonus!
Aye aye, Captain.
>>
File: Kirishima.Mana.full.815061.jpg (233KB, 939x702px) Image search: [Google]
Kirishima.Mana.full.815061.jpg
233KB, 939x702px
>>145145810
Oh, this question said visually similar. I don't know how to read. I will admit her design is pretty generic, considering Gainax and the era.
>>
File: 6435234.png (705KB, 638x904px) Image search: [Google]
6435234.png
705KB, 638x904px
>>145140457
Thanks Koborifriend!

For our surprise date, I would take her out to the shopping centre where she can happily go on a shopping spree. Following that, I'd take her to a local cafe shop where we can order some bubble tea and enjoy each other's company. If the weather was permitting, I'd then take her to out local park where we can sit on a bench and share ice cream together.

>>145141547
>surprise
Usually her birthdays would be celebrated in her guild hall, but since it's a surprise and she spends most of her time in the guild hall, I'd have to relocate somewhere else so she won't know. I'd have to check the area around to see if there's any places big enough to accommodate all her guild friends, but as a last resort I can always ask the Sabertooth guild to lend their guild since they're good friends with Fairy Tail.

>weather
I don't think she has any kind of preferences, and neither do I.

>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnEcS7Urvhk

>compliment a waifu
Luka has gorgeous hair

>>145141856
It would be fun to see her in Jojo's style.

>>145144619
I've always thought Mitsuru from Persona 4 looks very similar to my waifu. I don't know too much about the Persona series but she seems like a cool character.

We'd probably argue over who ate the last slice of cake.

Personal housemaid. She'd be too busy to clean, and I'd be too lazy.
>>
Post your waifu blushing.

>>145144598
Yours too!

>>145144619
>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
A lot actually. Biribiri, NHK's Misaki, Kagura from AzuDai, Yotsuba&'s Fuuka, any short-haired tomboy brunette and any combination of the aforementioned attributes.
I can't think of one.
>Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
I'm not a big fan of baseball.
Personal housemaid, she wants to cook.
Frugal.

>>145145473
>Happy birthday Kirie!
Thank you!

>>145145515
You mean she left you. One does not "dump" their waifu, one's waifu dumps them.

>>145145667
Cute waifu!
>>
File: 1444029190757.png (138KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1444029190757.png
138KB, 480x740px
>>145144619
-I'm suddenly reminded of a recurring issue where I save a picture of who I think is Luka but turns out to be Super Sonico. It's forced me to keep a sharper eye out on details.
- Assertiveness. I imagine that we'd have several discussions about me being more assertive...to the point she'd quickly get frustrated about it afterwards.
-Definitely a cook. Though the housemaid does sound a bit fancier.
-Frugal. Very frugal. ...at least in regards to anything that isn't tuna.
>>
>>145146147

Yomiko the cutest there is, would spend days doing nothing but reading and cuddling with her
>>
File: Mint_149.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_149.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>145144619

>Similar

Not really, other than some similarities with other short blue haired girls. Mints pretty unique and stands out to me.

>Fightan

Stupid stuff, like really stupid things. Most likely because of something I didn't do as opposed to something I might have done (Stand up for myself in certain situations, take care of myself instead of running myself into the ground,) or like some silly argument like I bought her Hot Tamalies instead of Mike and Ikes or something that doesn't last long.

I guess there's also the chance we could argue about other people in our lives that aren't exactly good for us, or she might not like it if someone else is eyeing me and I spend too much time with that person. If she ever doubted me I'd really have to go out of my way to show how much she means to me and how she's stuck with my stupid ass for better or for worse, but once again, if she's thinking that it's probably on me.

>cleaner or cook

Probably cleaner, she seems to like cooking and so do I (even if I'm only okay at it.)

>frugal or wasteful

Right in the middle, she doesn't hold back on spending on things she enjoys, but at the same time she doesn't waste anything.

>Picture

Sure! well, close enough anyway
>>
File: DSC01312.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px)
DSC01312.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
\(^▽^)/
Finally hit the jackpot.

>>145140457
Thank you.

Probably to a coffee shop, or the botanical gardens, an art museum, something like that. Something spontaneous, a bit out of the way, but not over the top. I imagine he wouldn't mind them too much, so long as the surprise wasn't anything crazy - he'd probably (understandably) get into quite the tizzy if I were to up and say "Crona, we're flying to [random, far flung destination] tomorrow!", but that's not something I'd do anyway.

>>145141547
-Probably just bake a nice cake for him, and buy him a few gifts. It'd be a quiet little celebration at home, maybe we'd invite a few of his friends. He wouldn't want it to be a big deal, but I still want to celebrate him as he deserves.
-He probably doesn't have any particular preference, and I like cool, (partly) cloudy weather. It's not a problem at all.
-This one. It's a cute and happy love song with subtly melancholic undertones, it's perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wut994fxYA8

Mio is super cute, and she has great taste in fruit. Strawberries are delicious, top-tier fruit.

>>145141856
80's/90's shoujo style would be fabulous. Seeing him animated in a style closer to that of the latter part of the manga's would be interesting too.

>>145144619
-This guy, more than visually apparently. http://bichi.wikia.com/wiki/Emine
I've yet to read the series, but he seems interesting.
-His low self esteem. He talks down about himself a lot, and I really, really don't like that. That's the only thing I can foresee us getting into an argument about, that or me saying similar things about myself, perhaps. Funny how that goes.
-I don't think he'd want either, though he has both in me~
-Frugal, more likely than not.
>>
>>145141856
Luka a super qt and it's good to see you again!

>>145142390
I completely forgot to wish Kirie a happy birthday! Happy birthday to your beloved, and I hope you can make those b-day plans a reality!

>>145143175
Mio a super cute! She'd look adorable with a big teddy bear

>>145144598
Yours too!

>>145144619
Hibiki is a super cute girl and her newest game is amazing!

No character from any show is as fluffy as my Yukari, so I feel just fine!

She and I can get a little heated when discussing what needs to be brought on dates! A day out to the beach does not require a full-camo gillie suit

She'd rather have a personal housemaid because I'm basically already her personal pastry chef

She's pretty wasteful, who else could spend large amounts of money on ration packs that are out of date?

>Bonus
I'll do my best!

>>145144799
I'd love to go to that party
As always, Konata a super cute with such a loving and suitable husbando!

>>145145335
Mint a super cute and her ears are top tier moe

>>145145473
Kagura a beautiful! Take care of her!

>>145145667
Yomiko a super adorable!

>>145145843
Fuuka a cute-ka

>>145146065
Erza a wonderful and you're pretty cool yourself

>>145146971
Holy shit Crona-anon, what's all that art? It looks gorgeous!
As always, Crona is super cute and that song is top tier

Even more questions before I call it a night!

Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?

If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?

do you tease your waifu/husbando?

Have a wonderful evening, I hope your waifu/husbando makes you feel as loved as you make them feel!
>>
>>145145335
Mint a cute, and it's always nice to see you around too! I feel like Konata might get have her instincts kick in a little too hard and find Mint a little too adorable, making things a little awkward.
The artist got back to me about the daki! If it is the same guy, his page now kinda hints that he was working on things, hehe.

>>145145868
Thanks Kobori-anon! I'm still hoping for an Amaburi S2, because S1 was so much fun. If not that, a little side-series of shorts with just the Elemtario would be cool too! Well, cool, hot, windy and... earthy?

Since I've got a few minutes left spare;

>>145140752
Skydiving can be romantic! You just need to hold hands while you decend! It'd definitely be something for you both to remember.

>>145141263
おたんじょうびおめでとう!
Or at least, how you direct that at someone, my Japanese is bad.
Anyway! Tomboys are really cute, and from what I've seen and read of her she seems no exception!

>>145141547
By now I think you've got the impression that I find Yukari ultra-cute, so uh, just a reminder! The sound of machinery and the smell of oil certainly makes for a unique date, I'm sure.

>>145141737
Bass is such a smooth, soulful sound to listen to. It matches a refined lady like Mio really well!

>>145141856
I always liked Luka for being one of the more mature characters from the franchise; it seems like she can do some emotional songs and I like what I've heard from her.

>>145145526
I really need to play more Estival Versus. Hikage's carefree attitude and demeanour is really appealing. Too bad I kinda suck at the game.

>>145145667
Fun fact - when Blizzard designed Mei to be as cute as they could, they used Yomiko as a reference. There's a good reason for that!

>>145145843
I'm hoping Fuuka gets a little cameo in Persona 5 talking to Futaba, she was so cute in P3!

2000 characters isn't enough!
>>
How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?

I find mai waifu's series to be poorly written. She's a diamond in that rough.

>>145147364
>I completely forgot to wish Kirie a happy birthday! Happy birthday to your beloved, and I hope you can make those b-day plans a reality!
Thank you so very much Yukarinbro!

>>145147364
>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
As long as it's good!
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be?
Magic in general.
>Could you learn to live with it?
Her wish is my command.
>do you tease your waifu/husbando?
Yes. Playfully of course.

>>145147496
>おたんじょうびおめでとう!
>Or at least, how you direct that at someone, my Japanese is bad.
It's the thought that counts! Thank you so much Konatabro!
>Anyway! Tomboys are really cute, and from what I've seen and read of her she seems no exception!
Kirie and Konata are both very cute!

How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?

I find mai waifu's series to be poorly written. She's a diamond in that rough.
>>
File: Konata - 0770 - 592 x 955.jpg (104KB, 592x955px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0770 - 592 x 955.jpg
104KB, 592x955px
>>145145810
I enjoy seeing waifus/husbandos from lesser known shows/manga/VNs. It's interesting to get to know more, so I hope you post often!

>>145146065
>and I'd be too lazy.
I'm sure after a while of living together, that would probably change! I mean, how could you not want the house to be tidy for such a cool beauty?

>>145146971
Congrats! Production materials are always so interesting to look through, and since Soul Eater was great I imagine that shows through, too. Need to watch you don't get overenthusiastic on auction sites though!
Just recieved a big lootbox of Kona-chan goods myself, so I know how happy you must feel right now.

>>145147364
Guess I need to break out my copy of https://youtu.be/LRq-znfU6Ao?t=38s then!

>>145147990
>How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?
I really, really enjoy it. While there's a number of things which make me prefer the manga instead, it's still in my top 3. I try not to reread or rewatch too often, lest I burn out and know every page and line. It's always nice to go back and pick up on something or laugh at something you didn't before, and the games + untranslated volumes are a strong motivator for me to learn more Japanese!

>She's a diamond in that rough.
That sometimes happens! I've watched a number of shows before where I've found the show kind of bad but I've stuck with it for one or two characters. I don't think the anons post here, but Anastasia from Oniai and Inaban from Kokoro Connect are two examples of that.

Speaking of Japanese, I should go start my work on that for the evening now, but first;
>Has your waifu/husbando inspired you to pick up a hobby you might not have considered before? Or have they inspired you to buy something unique you'd never thought of before?
>>
>>145141547
Probably at home. I'd invite all of her friends of course and her sister.

>>145144619
There's a few I guess, but I don't particularly care about them in any way really.
Plenty, I'm a person who often gets angry and shit.

>>145147364
Well, official is official. Hard to not in-general prefer it, but some fan art is really great.
I'm not really sure, she's got plenty. I guess I could.
No, I wouldn't really do so at all.
>>
File: 1469463072490.jpg (100KB, 855x720px)
1469463072490.jpg
100KB, 855x720px
I love how these threads are always so positive and comfy, thank you guys
>>
File: 野球馬鹿.jpg (177KB, 1084x1064px)
野球馬鹿.jpg
177KB, 1084x1064px
>>145140457
It really depends on the situation, but I would like to try something like seemingly spontaneously taking her out to a reserved and quiet place somewhere in the mountains with a nice view. I would then already have everything prepared for a nice picnic, even some finer food and drink. Afterwards we would just go anywhere we felt like going.
Of course she likes surprises. Surprises are the spice of life.

>>145141547
I imagine she likes sunny weather the best, but I can also see her liking it snowy.

This is just one of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2grF4Hs1Q
It describes my feelings for her pretty well.

Fuuka is really damn cute.

>>145141856
In Adachi Mitsuru's style, for obvious reasons. Pic related looks kind of like that style. Other than that Morita Masanori, Anmi or Aoki Ume come to mind, but there are many more.

>>145144619
Yeah, quite a few. It's a bit off-putting when they appear on screen or I see art of them somewhere else.

We don't have any conflicting views that come to mind.

She would rather do everything herself than have someone do it for her.

She is quite frugal.

>>145146971
That looks really nice what you got there.

>>145147364
Official art is always nice and high quality, but from fanart you can get a lot of things you otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

I once had the thought that the Zero Gravity quirk of Uraraka Ochako from Boku no Hero Academia would be cool, since she could throw endlessly far. It would definitely be fun to use, I'm sure.

We tease each other.

Do you feel that your waifu/husbando's character is well developed or are there things about her/him that you would like to know more about in order to understand her/him better?
>>
I love Kyouko-chan! Now time for meta questions because why not.

How long have you been in these threads? I know there are a few extremely dedicated lurkers in here, come say hi. Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?

Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week? Give them a shoutout.
>>
File: 0155_full.png (558KB, 619x675px)
0155_full.png
558KB, 619x675px
>>145140457
I'd take her out for a nice dinner and go dancing.
Depends on the surprise

>>145141263
Have a happy birthday with your waifu!

>>145141547
>Birthday
Because her birthday is on Halloween I'd like to have a costume party at our house. It wouldn't be a surprise so that she can get her costume ready. I'd invite close friends, and it would probably be an all night party.
>Weather
She prefers warmer weather, while I prefer colder weather. Seeing as I'm fine in the heat as long as it isn't too humid I'm fine, as for colder weather, the main reason I like it is so that I can cover up with blankets and cuddle, so I would be happy to let her take my body heat to keep her warm.

>>145144619
Alice from Monster Girl Quest is the closest I can think of right now; I never played Monster Girl Quest so I don't have any feelings about her.
Probably something stupid which would be my fault, but I would be sure to try and make it up to her.
>Personal Housemaid or cook?
Because she wants to cook to seem more like a traditional wife probably a housemaid. I'd rather have the cook

>>145147364
>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved?
Official, but there is plenty of good fan art
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
Probably magical powers, and that wouldn't be too hard to live with
sometimes

>>145149264
>Do you feel that your waifu character is well developed?
For the type of show, yes.

Question:
How does your waifu match up with her corresponding zodiac sign characteristics, is it compatible with your own zodiac?
>>
File: Ch. 30 #19.png (704KB, 1158x866px) Image search: [Google]
Ch. 30 #19.png
704KB, 1158x866px
>>145147364
It's all old series production art. One of two "holy grails" I've been after, now I just have to find the earphones. You can find literally all of the other promotional stuff except for those damn earbuds, and I will never not be salty about it.
And thanks, again!

-Official art is good, mostly, but fanart allows for so many more ideas and scenarios than the former ever came close to covering.
-Some sort of way to seamlessly reverse or rewrite negative events, I feel. A lot of his development towards the end of both of the series' branches centers around redemption, and such an ability would fit that theme.
-A little. He's just too cute not to.

>>145148335
Thanks! And I definitely do, though I still consider it more of a curse than a blessing that stuff related to him comes up so rarely. Thankfully most of what does surface is very affordable.
Very nice, congrats. It's definitely a great feeling.

I think cooking and poetry are two things I'd never done much of before, both of which I did/do now on account of him.

>>145149264
Thank you.

Yes but yes. There's plenty of things I still want to know about him that'll probably never be answered; how old he is, how much he weighs, what his favorite color is, what his hopes and dreams are if he has any, et al. And less superficial things too, like more of how he is in a 'normal' state - a lot of the series shows him in a less than well place mentally, and I want to see more of the sweet, docile, yet caring and very protective side of his, which I think is his "true" personality deep down. Or the main facet of it at least, when he's not under his mother's and or madness' thumb.

>>145150123
About two years. I was super tryhard for a while, it's kind of cringy to look back on honestly.
Can't think of any in particular, but now that I have time to read more posts since the threads move pretty slowly these days, I've come to appreciate how much thought and effort many people here show.
>>
File: winter_blush.jpg (222KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
winter_blush.jpg
222KB, 800x565px
>>145146147
Something cool to fight the heat.

>>145147364
-So many ways to answer this... ...back in the day, the official art made her look really pale in color. While fan-art has done wonders in depicting her personality, some times they do get a little carried away, especially when it comes to some of her more prominent assets.
-Underwater breathing. So she can live beneath the waves. Needless to say, I'd be in trouble unless I could figure out how to do the same.
-We both tease each other in more subtle ways.

>>145147990
Interest in the genre is dying at the moment. Not much in terms of creative content, let alone stuff that doesn't appeal to the fandom.

>>145150123
Found her first. Then spent some time lurking before actually posting, which was around the height of the Panda-Kun days. There were a couple other vocaloid lovers there too (Gumi and Haku), but they've all come and gone.

>>145150170
Compatibility between us is pretty questionable. Not the absolute worst, but still pretty difficult to pull off. Other than that, Aquarius seems pretty spot on
>>
File: 1469296680916.jpg (104KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469296680916.jpg
104KB, 1000x800px
>>145140457
It should be some unusual or new place that we haven't visited yet, so I can't really come up with it now.
Yes, she loves them.

>>145141547
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
For me best would be surprise at home with just two of us. But I would love to organize surprise party at our home together with our friends or our children.
I think she would like hot, sunny day while I love just warm evenings after such a days. It works perfectly, we can enjoy both of them in one date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

>>145144598
Thank you, anon.

>>145144619
Yes, for example Isla from Plastic Memories and Ell from My Girlfriend is the President. I like both of the girls, they have similar personalities as well.
>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
About how I treat my family and both of us can get jealous easily. I've argued with her lately more than usual.
I can't really imagine her in noble setting. Cook I think?
She is more frugal.

cont.
>>
back from quick errand

Does your waifu have a rival?

Mai waifu does: some crazed lesbian bodyguard agent. She doesn't bother mai waifu too much, thankfully.

>>145148335
>That sometimes happens!
Happens too often, sadly. The good characters in bad stories, that is. Ideally we'd have good characters in good stories but such is this flawed life.

>>145148914
You're quite welcome!

>>145149264
>Do you feel that your waifu/husbando's character is well developed or are there things about her/him that you would like to know more about in order to understand her/him better?
She's well developed all things considered but there's never enough information. I want to know about mai waifu's parents and her childhood. I'd like to know if she's doing well in school for example.

>>145150123
I don't know how long I've been in these threads. I hope it's enough.

I like all waifu Wednesday posters even the ones who jeer. I like them too!

>>145150170
>Have a happy birthday with your waifu!
Thank you very much!
>How does your waifu match up with her corresponding zodiac sign characteristics, is it compatible with your own zodiac?
Waifu's a Leo:

>As the day wears on, you may find that people are being rather possessive and clingy. It might seem that people close up and emotionally shut down and you're probably wondering where you fit into the picture. If you feel the need to confront someone or something, make sure you proceed gently. Don't do or say anything harsh that might put them on the defensive before you're even able to make your point.

Mai waifu can at times have a temper so it seems like sound advice.

back from quick errand

Does your waifu have a rival?

Mai waifu does: some crazed lesbian bodyguard agent. She doesn't bother mai waifu too much, thankfully.
>>
File: Mint_368.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_368.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
>>145147496

Thanks! It would be really funny if they met, but I think after the cute factor wears off some they'd get along pretty well actually. she might even know about Mint already given how Konata follows a lot of different series.

The thing he posted this past weekend for you was super cute! I wonder why your name isn't on the list yet though for commissions, though I think he needs to clean it up anyway with the 4 dones sorta just sitting there haha.

>>145149264

I always want to know more about her if I can, but I'm not too starved for info.

>>145150123

Almost a year now.

>>145150170

Gemini matches her pretty well in quite a few ways the more I look into it, and Gemini does get along really well with Aquarius which I am. I don't know why, but looking that up felt really nice actually.
>>
i'm new to 4chan what the fuck is going on
>>
>>145150123
Around five years, way after finding her, though I finally understood I fell for her when I stumbled upon these.
>>
>>145151396
try here >>>/out/
>>
File: 1600071.png (629KB, 720x576px)
1600071.png
629KB, 720x576px
>>145144619
>Post your beloved with a curious expression!

>>145145667
Have a good week Yomikobro!

>>145146971
Oh wow, those look awesome! Reminds me of the two dougas of Kagura I've got. Your haul looks way more impressive though! Congrats on finding them.

>>145147364
The official art of her is certainly hard to beat, but I do come across some fantastic fan works of her on the odd occasion as well, even some that I've mistaken for official art!
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be?
It'd most likely be a water-based power, like water manipulation or the ability to breathe underwater. I can't imagine it getting in the way of our lives, it might improve hers by quite a bit in fact!
Sometimes.

>>145147990
AzuDai is my favourite series! I've read and watched it a whole bunch of times, not just because of her.

>>145149264
I feel as though I understand her well enough, but there are many unanswered things about her, like her first name, that I would like to know but may never find out.

>>145150123
>How long have you been in these threads?
No idea, but if I had to guess I'd say around 3.5 to 4 years.
>Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
I first discovered these threads after I fell for her, but whilst I was still in denial about the whole thing. These threads may have been one of the things that helped me accept my love for her.
>any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy?
It's great seeing everyone, old and new, sharing stories and showing their love for their waifu or husbando. I feel it'd be wrong to pick just a few!

>>145150170
We're both Libra, so I assume we go well together.

>>145151341
Sakaki! They end up not really being rivals in the end though.
>>
File: 1466187065077.png (761KB, 777x1000px)
1466187065077.png
761KB, 777x1000px
>>145147364
>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
KEI works are pretty bad, but iXima looks great. I love V3 looks, but I non-canon materials depicts her better just because officials don't have casual clothes and situations.
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
I think she might want to be able to heal everyone and herself.
I tickle her.

>>145149264
Canon doesn't develop her in any way. I have my own interpretation of her but it's nowhere near developed character. I barely know anything but main traits, like her tastes, backstory, family etc. Most of the things I have are guesses anyway.

>>145150123
>How long have you been in these threads? I know there are a few extremely dedicated lurkers in here, come say hi. Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
Nearly 3 years, I think? I first found about the threads and really liked the idea of men loving 2D girl and becoming independent from real woman. But I never thought I would become one of them. After some time I realized Miku has potential for girl like that, and then after a year we were together.
>Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week? Give them a shoutout.
They don't post anymore. I still like to read Minbrot's, Kagurabro's and other Mikubros' posts just because I know them little more than others.
>>
File: 1362771327123.jpg (270KB, 1278x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1362771327123.jpg
270KB, 1278x1454px
>>145140457
It's tough to think of something when the main concern for her in the summer time is to help keep her cool. Beaches and water parks would be no-brainers if they weren't so populated, hence kind of ruining the idea of a date. If we could find a private beach or something, that would be swell.

>>145141263
Mizore is an introverted yuki-onna with a cool personality and a penchant to stalk people, either because she's interested in them or just because she enjoys doing so. For those she cares most for she is deeply passionate towards, but can be dismissive to those who annoy her or she sees as some sort of obstacle. For the most part, she tends to think more thoroughly rather than impulsively, and she tries hard to better herself for others even though she has a tendency to be misunderstood.

>>145141547
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday
I'm not sure if she's really the party type, but she might enjoy a casual gathering of close friends with some gifts and desserts.

>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best?
Winter weather.

>What do you like the best?
Anything that isn't summertime heat.

>Does this ever make things difficult?
I like the snow a lot, so no.

>>145141856
What an interesting question. It would be neat to see her in styles similar to Dirty Pair or the Tetsuwan Birdy OVA, or for something a little more recent but still kind of old now, styles like Kino no Tabi, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or Redline for something extra flashy.
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>145150123
2012 or 2013. I used to post frequently then, but recent months/year it's a handful per thread, sometimes just once. Some of the new faces and samey questions don't jive well either.
>>
>>145144619
I really hate arguing in general, but maybe it would involve something about how much free time I keep to myself in comparison to her wanting to be together all the time.

A housemaid. Cooking is one way that she attempts to try hard for others. Cleaning is just a chore.

She's not a wasteful person, so probably a bit more frugal.

>>145146971
That's really cool. I have to hunt down some more production drawings myself, as I only have 2 of Mizore at the moment.

>>145147364
Fan art? What fan art?
There's not much, is what I'm getting at.

I don't know. Mizore's skillset is already pretty specific.

No. She teases me, because I'm easy to pick on.

>>145147990
The manga starts off pretty amateur but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would by the end. The mangaka really grew as the series went on.
The anime...not so much.

>>145149264
The manga did a lot more character development than I was expecting after seeing the anime and getting very, very little of it. Of course, I'd still want to know and learn more about her. I miss when the manga was ongoing.

>>145150123
She found me first and then I started visiting shortly thereafter. That was back in 2008, so it's been a while I suppose.

>>145150170
She was born on December 7, so she would be Sagittarius. The description of the characteristics don't really match her at all. I'm a Taurus, so I don't think the zodiacs are very compatible.

>>145146147
Easy.
>>
File: 440.jpg (15KB, 243x235px) Image search: [Google]
440.jpg
15KB, 243x235px
>>145144619
Sayaka
How do you feel about them?
Indiferent, honestly.
Probably something silly like what OS is better.
>Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
Not really, we're pretty in-sync with a lot of stuff.
Although I guess my views on justice and proper punishments are slightly different from hers.
>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid or cook?
I think she would build a robot if she needed help, but I want us to be able to do everything that we can so we can at least take care of ourselves.
She isn't the wasteful type.
>blushing
Ok

>>145146147

>>145147364
>official or fanart of your beloved?
Both are fine.
> Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
Really depends.
>If your waifu could have one superpower what do you think it would be?
Probably some kind of energy shield or barrier
>Could you learn to live with it?
I don't see why not
>do you tease your waifu?
I'm not the teasing type, but I'd do it for the sake of cheering her up or hearing her giggle

>>145147990
It's a fun series.

>>145149264
I wish I knew more about Fuuka's past and her preferences

>>145150123
I think about a year
>Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
A friend reccomended me these threads because I felt I didn't get enough chances to talk about her.
>Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week?
Mintbro, Konatabro and Jebus are always good to see.

>>145150170
She's capricorn and I'm Leo.
I don't know much about horoscopes, but the site I checked says we're compatible.

>>145151341
Nope

When's your loved one's birthday? How old are they?
>>
File: 1466979165749.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466979165749.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145151341
Not so much a rival, but for a while she did see her fellow vocaloids as competition. Not the bad kind, per say; just the kind that would drive her to succeed and be just as good as they are.

>>145153287
January 30th. Her canon age is 20, and it's been six years since her debut.

>>145141856
...and I guess I should answer my own. Wouldn't mind seeing her done in a Leijiverse style, even if it means giving her a nose like a ski slope.
>>
File: tomoyo_8.jpg (178KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tomoyo_8.jpg
178KB, 640x960px
>>145140457
I would take her to a garden full of Sakura trees, because she loves them. I would even do it on her birthday too.
>>
>>145147990
>her series
Senran Kagura is quite nice but the show and manga are abysmal. It has a LOT more to it than titties and pantyshots, but that's all you'll see if you dont actually play the games or if you do and are entirely ignorant.

>>145149264
>development
She is very well developed in my opinion, but I wish I knew more about her past and that I could know more about how her and some of the characters aside from Yomi and Katsuragi feel about her and vice versa.

>>145150123
This is the first /ww/ I've taken part in, but I've been with Hikage since late 2015.

>>145151341
Katsuragi is her primary rival, though Imu has taken issue with her, and Minori is a rival per writer's choice or something.
She learns a lot from Katsuragi on an emotional level, which I find quite nice. The arc with Imu in Estival Versus bothered me quite a bit, but I got over it recently. Minori is just... there.

>>145153287
September 9th. I've always been debating on what to consider in her age, as I don't want her to remain 17 or 18 forever. Estival Versus has her aged at 18, and it came out in the US this year, so I'll be counting up from there for myself regardless of what the games say.
>>
File: 39756062_p0.jpg (256KB, 2048x1232px)
39756062_p0.jpg
256KB, 2048x1232px
>>145154575
>forgot the image
Ah hell, I'm one hell of a baka...
>>
File: 151.jpg (281KB, 466x600px)
151.jpg
281KB, 466x600px
>>145147364
>>145147496
Thank you both, for your kind words.
>>
>>145151880
>>145153198
Thanks! I bought two other similar sets a while back (the assortments up for auction are all entirely random with 3-4 pictures of the 50+ character sheets as samples, so bidding on them is basically taking a stab in the dark and hoping for the best), but I finally struck gold with this one.
>>
Okay thread, do you have the guts, do you have the testicular fortitude to criticize your waifu? Hard mode: no reference to them being perfect or flawless.

Mai beloved waifu, I am endlessly honored to be in your sacred presence but if I may be so blunt and daring, may I suggest you practice a greater degree of restraint in your future dealings with the main character? I understand your intentions are pure but a "swing first, ask questions later" is not the wisest of policies.

Please forgive me, I mean no disrespect or trespass. I only hold your best interests at heart.
>>145153287
>When's your loved one's birthday? How old are they?
Today! August 3rd! She's still 16.

>>145154575
>>145154618
I've played Senran Kagura before. I love Hikage!
>>
File: 34441926_p0.jpg (268KB, 1008x720px)
34441926_p0.jpg
268KB, 1008x720px
>>145155452
No you don't, I do!
Just messing with you.
>>
>>145155791
We both do. Hikage was lovable!
>>
File: A10397181-6.jpg (185KB, 1381x1045px) Image search: [Google]
A10397181-6.jpg
185KB, 1381x1045px
My creativity and my free time are almost dead but did my best!
Leaving a few questions to spice up the thread and wishing a happy birthday to Kirie: one of the many cute brunette waifus of these threads >>145141263
(But of course, all waifus are cute as well)

A certain scientist has gave you a time machine that can bring one thing from the past OR the future. What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?

Can your beat your waifu on something?
For example in simply things like games, drawskills, etc.

Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza? Or would be 1/2 of your choices and another 1/2 of hers?

Can your waifu draw? Would you model for her if she asked you?

Depending on your waifu's chinese zodiac, she gets to get along with the Etotama girl of her zodiac.
What do you think it would happen that day?

Do you think your waifu could work as a maid? Perhaps in Seaside Maid Café

That's it.
Have a great week with your waifus and remember to take care of the climate wherever you are
>>
File: 58173842_p0.jpg (338KB, 800x800px)
58173842_p0.jpg
338KB, 800x800px
>>145140457
Anything we don't usually do would be nice for a date, maybe an Aquarium just so I can see her amazed expression when she sees all those unusual fish.

>>145141263
Happy birthday to her!
My Yuuna is a very bright girl, she is a hero and fights to protect humanity. She's the title character of the anime as well as a main character in the LN. Yuuna is genki and believes that as long as everyone works together and tries their best things will work out. She can be quite reckless and often gets hurt protecting her friends but she always trys keeping her beautiful smile on her face and cheering everyone up when they are feeling down.

>>145141547
If I were to organize a birthday party for her I'd get her Hero club to help me. Have them keep her distracted until everything is prepared and suprise her! A huge party with her friends sounds nice, she deserves to see how many people care about her happiness. Later in the evening I'd love to have some comfy private time just for her and me though.

>>145144619
this guy http://i.imgur.com/ff8vvfm.png

She's stated to be rather good at cleaning and does it when she's bored and she loves good food so probably a great cook to make meals for her

>>145147364
I want to compliment bully her to fix her thinking every single of her friends is better than her in some way. To me my Yuuna is the cutest, coolest, most perfect girl there is.

>>145147990
I really like her series, I just wish it wasn't so hard on the suffering part and more happiness. She deserves all the happiness in this world and seeing all the shit she has to put up with is really hard on me sometimes, the most recent chapter has me feeling rather depressed ever since I read it. I just wish I could embrace her and support her more than anything else. She is too good for her world.
>>
File: 36205770_p0_master1200.jpg (149KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
36205770_p0_master1200.jpg
149KB, 600x480px
>>145140457
Thank you, OP! Your beloved is just the same. I think Claudia would be the type to appreciate surprises more than me for sure. I'd love to take her to a really nice rose garden that's around here, it has a very pretty pond and she'd enjoy walking around and looking at the floral scenery.

>>145141263
Happy Birthday to you're waifu! I hope she's having a special day with you.

Claudia is a very minor character in her series. Her story is told primarily through text and she only appears briefly in the Fate/Zero manga - in fact, she is dead before the series even begins. However, she has a huge impact on the main antagonist's life and deeply influences his character due to the nature of their past relationship. She's faultingly kind and is self-sacrificial to the point she neglects herself. However, her heart is truly beautiful and that's why, out of all the ladies in her series, she's the one that called out to me. I love her beyond words.

>>145141547
- It probably wouldn't be much of a surprise. I think my dear would prefer a quieter celebration with just the two of us.
- We both prefer bright sunny days where it's not too hot, so there would be no conflict between us. Even if we had different tastes, it would be fine.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xoG0Xv3vs0

>>145144619
- Not really. Though her looks could be considered "plain," there's no other girl that looks very similar to her.
- I don't imagine we'd argue much... but she'd probably get on me with the way I neglect myself, and I'd do the same for her.
- She doesn't need either! I'll cook for her, even if my skills aren't that refined.
- Frugal.

I'll answer more questions later. For now, a question of my own: What swimwear does your beloved prefer? A bikini, or something more modest, like a one piece? Or is there an alternative she prefers for hot summer days at the beach?
>>
I feel like a piece of shit for not doing more for her
>>
>>145140457
I would probably take him to either an aquarium, or a nice park with tennis courts and the like.

>what would you do?
kinda self explanatory

>liking surprises
yes https://youtu.be/u_OWSXpIQuM?t=398
>>
>>145140457
I'd tell her that we're going to some ordinary mundane place, but after we pass it I'll tell her there's a better one if we keep going, then we'd arrive at a fancy restaurant, or something like that. I'm sure she'd love the surprise.

>>145141547
>You're organizing a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
Of course it has to be a surprise! I'd like it to be at home with close friends and family. ALL NIGHTER BABY!!!
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best?
We both enjoy the nice warm seasons like Spring and Summer.

>>145141856
I'd love to see in her a 70s-90s mecha anime scenario done by Go Nagai or Masami Obari

>>145144619
Well she's not from a show, but she looks a lot like Sonico especially in this picture, probably because they're from the same artist. http://i.imgur.com/XBorOV8.jpg
It trips me out, it looks almost identical to her with slightly different colored hair and eyes, and without headphones.
>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
I doubt we'd have any serious arguments, probably over small and mundane shit.
Personal housemaid
She's more frugal, but when given the chance she'd go crazy.
>>
File: 1455835660999.png (273KB, 580x500px)
1455835660999.png
273KB, 580x500px
>>145148914
I love how these threads are complete cancer
>>
What other threads do you post your waifu in?

I regularly post mai waifu in best girl threads.

>>145141547
>Kirie a super cute! You're a lucky anon!
Thank you anon! Your Yukarin looks so fluffy too!
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
I think she'd love a b-day party at a baseball game. Surprise of course! Invite her friends and loved ones. All night, she has a lot of energy.
We both love cloudy weather, makes for nice ambient lighting and not too hot, not too cold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gI2MBRmzw [Embed]

>>145141737
Mio is as cute as a button!

>>145141856
>Happy Birthday to your special one.
Thank you so much! I hope we get to see your waifu make a cameo in the next Splatoon! That would be great!
>>
im gonna answer every question after work tomorrow, the thread better still be up
>>
>>145140457
I'd take My waifu out to a walk in a nearby forest. She's not too fond of surprises, so I wouldn't try to do anything extravagrant.

>>145141547
We're both more comfortable staying indoors than out, so weather doesn't affect us too much. Still, she prefers sunny days, whilst I prefer dark, windy & dry evenings.

>>145141856
I'd love to see an ancient greek style sculpture of her.

>>145144619
Ayase Ayatsuji from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry looks almost exactly like her, aside from the lack of burn scars. I thought it was pretty great to see an example of what she could look like if she ever got onto a show.

I can see us arguing mostly over silly everyday stuff, like how we'll arrange our furniture, whether tea or cowfee is better and the like. Real arguments we'd have would relate to the number of children we'd have.

Both of us are pretty frugal, so we'd rather not have a housekeeper nor a cook when we're both perfectly capable of doing that ourselves.

>>145147364
There's not too much official art of her. The cutest art I've seen of her is fan art. That being said, I don't think it's possible by definition for fan art to depict her better than official art.

If she had one superpower that would thematically fit her, it'd either be invisibility or a sudden burst of speed. If she had such a power, of course I'd be able to live with it. It would be a part of her, and I love her.

I am if surprise hugs and tickling is considered teasing.

>>145148335
My waifu is in the unfortunate position that she has little to no merchandise of her. That is why I've decided to make my own, even if it means learning how to art first.

>>145150572
You're waifu is really cute, but I've trouble matching a name with her face. Who is she?

Questions!

Does you're waifu have a particularly cute habit you adore?

When you walk side by side holding hands, which one of you is on the left and which one of you is on the right?
>>
File: 1470098890505.png (4KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1470098890505.png
4KB, 300x310px
Do you guys imagine your waifu living with you wherever you are, or do you imagine yourself living with your waifu in japan?
>>
Weekly reminder that you're waifu a beautiful and you're pretty cute yourself
>>
>check jebus channel
>The Wait Is Over

fuck i missed it

anyone has a link to the archive of the last threads?
>>
File: 1100132.png (539KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1100132.png
539KB, 720x576px
>>145146147
>Post your waifu blushing.

>>145153287
She doesn't have an official birthday, but I celebrate it on October 5th. Technically speaking, she's 31.

>>145155452
She's not the sharpest lightbulb, so to speak.

>>145156766
>What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?
I'm not really sure. Maybe some cool gadget or games console from the future?
>Can your beat your waifu on something?
I could beat her in an English test, and occasionally at videogames.
>Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza?
She's not into spicy food as much as I am, so we would most likely get seperate halves, or two pizzas to ourselves.
>Can your waifu draw?
She can doodle! It'd be cool to see her doodle me.
>Depending on your waifu's chinese zodiac, she gets to get along with the Etotama girl of her zodiac.
I know nothing of that series, so I can't really say. Kagura is a Rat though.
>Do you think your waifu could work as a maid?
She's done stints as a waitress at school culture festivals, so she could, possibly.

>>145157459
That's a tough one! She's worn both a one piece and several bikinis in her series, and never really mentioned any preference for one or the other. Personally I enjoy seeing her in a bikini with one-piece tanlines the most.

>>145159897
I've imagined both scenarios. They both play out in similar ways, really.

>>145160226
Same to you also, Jebus!
>>
File: Mint_40.jpg (90KB, 346x523px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_40.jpg
90KB, 346x523px
>>145147364

Thanks, Yukarin a super cute too!

>official or fanart

I prefer fanart at times over some official stuff, but really I appreciate both as long as it's somewhat easy on the eyes and not downright awful to the point that it doesn't look like her anymore.

>Super power

Transformation makes some sense for her, and regardless of what power she has or anything I'd always love her and adapt to any changes

>tease

Maybe just a little here and there, her towards me more than the other way around most of the time in all likelihood.

>>145156766

>Defeating waifu

Not likely, I'm not too good at too much. Maybe a game or two once in a while.

>Pizza

We'd probably have to try all sorts of different kinds to find out what types she liked and disliked. That said, it'd mean pizza night would never be the same twice!

>Drawing waifu

Not too sure she draws, and I'm pretty sure if she did I wouldn't be the model for it.

>>145159767

Depends on which side of the road we're on. It'd switch so that I'm towards the sidewalk.

>>145160226

Thanks Jebus, you're waifu is beautiful as well, and you're a cute!
>>
File: 1349665932232.jpg (420KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1349665932232.jpg
420KB, 700x1060px
>>145144619
Tearju and Yami from Black Cat/TLR. Eve is my favorite in those, and Tear is pretty great.
Someone to clean because I could be her personal cook.
I haven't really seen her waste anything.

>>145146971
Congratulations, those are some nice design sheets. Chrona is pretty cool.

>>145149264
She got some pretty nice development in the series, but there's still a bunch of stuff they could have answered.

>>145150123
A little over 2 years, and I found her long before I started posting.

>>145153287
They haven't said her birthday, but she's 25.

>>145157459
She's always wearing a bikini, and she looks great in it.

>>145159767
When she gets serious, but she is cute all the time.
>>
>>145140457
Thank you OP. Same to you as well.

I do think she loves nice surprises, so I'd love to take her to the movie theater, and then a nice cafe at night, where she can choose her favorite dessert.

>>145141263
Happy birthday to your loved one!

My waifu is a very sweet robot girl. She's kind of shy but she always tries to do her best to give a good image to everyone around her. She's very self concious of her image, her attitude and the key on her back, and wishes to live a nice and normal life like everyone else. She's one of the main characters, and a part of the anime focuses on her daily life with her creator, Hakase. She's very sweet and patient, and I love her very much.

I love my waifu a lot, and I want to cuddle with her! And let her know she's perfect the way she is!

I haven't asked a question myself in a while. So here it goes. Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most? A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
>>
File: 1430665321762.jpg (4MB, 3005x7015px) Image search: [Google]
1430665321762.jpg
4MB, 3005x7015px
>>
>>145141547
Yukari is a really cute waifu. I hope she makes you very happy.

The party would be at my house, of course it would be a surprise. I would invite her friends and loved ones, and if possible, I would try to make it an all-night kind of party.

I'm not sure what weather she likes the best, she always seems to have the most comfortable clothes for any time. As for me, I prefer cold weather. I think it wouldn't make things difficult.

I would probably send her "By Your Side" by Breakbot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXjdyfkL5Ko All of the songs are very nice to hear, and some really express a very kind form of love, which is what I feel for her.

"And it makes me wonder what it's like to be by your side"
>>
File: Rika sunset.png (833KB, 1150x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Rika sunset.png
833KB, 1150x1144px
>>145140457
She loves nice surprises and unforeseen events in general. For a surprise date I'd take her to a picnic outside at night, under the moonlight. Somewhere private and with a good view.
>>145140752
Damn, skydiviing. That's a good one. I don't think many would be down for the surprise part of that though heh.
>>145141263
Furude Rika is a young shrine girl in the village of Hinamizawa, Showa 58. She's a bright and cheerful young girl who loves to cheer people up with headpats and cute lines like Niphah~! Her connection to the mysterious events within the village are unknown. The people of the village, especially the elders all seem to venerate her and even worship her. What is her connection to Oyashiro-sama, the angry demon-god that the people worship?
Furude Rika is the hidden protagonist in the story. The cheerful girl personality is just so nobody becomes alarmed, a false face of her old self that she learned to put on to keep people from hating her. Her real personality is outwardly very different: she's short tempered, cynical, loves to drink and even pretends she's an witch. On the inside I don't believe this personality is much different from the young darling Rika. She's still a cute little girl, who loves her friends and does what she can to make people happier. Has somewhat of an onee-san complex where she feels she has to guide and help her helpless friends. Rika's tale is a damned sad tale of struggle against her "fate" her "destiny". To dare to be happy, that is the great crime against the heavens that Rika commits.
I know you said quick description but I guess it's too tough. Here's a poem.

>Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to be given that right
>Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to fulfill that right
>I too have a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to work out a compromise for that right
-Frederica Bernkastel
>>
File: 1466195621458.png (4MB, 2893x2400px)
1466195621458.png
4MB, 2893x2400px
>>145141547
-Nowhere super special, I'd get together with her friends and throw a suprise party in her home. We'd set it up after Satoko takes her out to grocery shop or something. We'd be partying all day. Then later privately we'd drink and talk through the night.
-Unpredictable crazy weather like hail and thunder. No, I like that stuff too. The only thing I can't stand is when it's heatwave hot.
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVfnfY4GscE
haha, it's kind of like saying "I'll be there soon!"
-Kyoko is pretty cute in a spunky tsundere kind of way. I love playing as Hikage in Senran, like the other speed demons. Her accent is cute and the Crimson Squad have a great camaraderie. Kobori is cute and a good looking outfit. I suppose I should read the Amagi manga eventually.
>>145141856
I suppose it would be interesting to see Kyoani (in the style of Hyoka or Chu2) do a horror mystery, and to see the village like how they do their settings would be nice. Personally I'm not on the ufotable wagon for Umineko, they'd make the fight scenes pretty I guess and not much else.
>>145144619
-Anytime I hear Yukarin's voice I get reminded of Rika. So that character either becomes my favorite or kind of makes me annoyed that they'd have the voice. Visually, I haven't played Idolm@ster yet but there's a girl that looks like her exactly. And Asuha from Astralotte I guess. Konata looks like her a little maybe. I always love those characters. Probably many more examples I'm forgetting.
-Not exactly, I agree with her on philosophical levels. Financially (#1 marriage killer) I'm fine, no gambling or drinking addiction at least. I'd get mad at her for risking her life or putting herself down probably. There was a point where she had to jump right into the lion's mouth in Higurashi. I probably would've argued with her not to go in the moment.
-She enjoys doing things herself. Or getting help from friends, I'd love to help her
-Very frugal, she's had to handle her own finances at a young age
>>
>>145147364
-My favorite depiction is her from her OVA special, Higurashi Kira. Here she is at the end of her journey, and she's obtained the PINNACLE of CUTENESS. Fanart is all really nice but second would be the original R07 art. Alchemy and steam versions are nice too.
-Her power could be something like a shinto version of SHAZAM where she calls different gods to aid her and give her magic power. Hanyuu could be one giving her time power.
-I'd playful bully and tease her all the time. But really what I want is for her to bully me.
Thank you.
>>145147496
>2000 characters isn't enough!
Isn't that the truth
>>145147990
It's my favorite work of fiction of all time actually (the VN not the anime or any adaption).
>>145149264
This is just me bragging I think she's the best "developed" character I've seen anywhere where people have waifus feel free to challenge me on that if you can!
>>145150123
-Since March or April I think. And I've known Rika for just over a year. I'm very new to having a waifu, not new to 4chan. I just ignored this stuff before. Going over the front page my eyes would auto skip over the thread.
>>145150170
Sorry, I don't know shit about zodiac. I'm Taurus and she's Leo.
>>145151341
Yes the fundamental gear that keeps the machine of her death in motion, Takano Miyo. She's also an excellent character. But as I said she's just a gear in a machine that had gone awry, there's no use in hating her. Especially after Rika herself forgave her.
>>145153287
August 21st 1962. Ha, she'd be 55 right now if we were in the same timeline. I'd rather meet her back in the 80s.
>>
>>145161652
*72, fuck.
>>
File: Smile.png (91KB, 256x256px)
Smile.png
91KB, 256x256px
>>145155452
Fuuka, my love, you should not sell yourself so short, you have many great qualities that make you attractive and fun to be with, never think you're less than others just because you can't do what they can, you may find that you excel in what others fail.

>>145156766
>A certain scientist has gave you a time machine that can bring one thing from the past OR the future. What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?
She'd probably look for any kind of medicine that helps against current diseases or something to help stop world hunger.
Tickle fights.
>Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza? Or would be 1/2 of your choices and another 1/2 of hers?
I'd be ok with whatever she orders, she's usually healthy with her diet.
>Can your waifu draw?
I've never seen her try
> Would you model for her if she asked you?
Most definitely.

>>145157459

Going by what she chose for the Yakushima trip, I think she prefers modesty.

>>145158498
In the occasional /v/ waifu threads.

>>145159767
>Does you're waifu have a particularly cute habit you adore?
When she doesn't know what to say, she says some random piece of trivia she knows about
>When you walk side by side holding hands, which one of you is on the left and which one of you is on the right?
I don't think we'd care about that.

Hanako is very cute!

>>145159897

I'd rather go to her world than drag her to this rotten and sick one.

>>145160226
Thank you Jebus

>>145161123
>Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most? A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
When I see her smile.
>>
File: tumblr_nffdgo6vuG1rbnx7io1_500.gif (966KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nffdgo6vuG1rbnx7io1_500.gif
966KB, 500x281px
>>145147364
I love both. I think some non-canon material depicts her very well.

I'm not sure what would her superpower be. But she already can do very powerful stuff, and I can totally live with it.

I'd like to, sometimes. Just a little.

>>145147990
Nichijou is my favorite anime of all time. It makes me happy every time I watch it. Not to mention it helped me during a hard time.

>>145151341
My waifu has no rivals. Only friends. And that's the best.

>>145159767
I love when my waifu gets excited at surprises, her smile is a miracle.

I can't help but smile when she gets embarassed too. I just want to hug her.

>>145160226
Same to you!!
>>
File: mpc-hc_2016-03-23_22-30-06.jpg (60KB, 710x763px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc_2016-03-23_22-30-06.jpg
60KB, 710x763px
>>145141547
If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why?
https://vimeo.com/142920263
Everything about this is pretty true to my feelings for him and our relationship in general.
>compliment a waifu
Kagura is very determined

>>145144619
>visually similar
A character from classroom crisis who's designed by the same artist. I don't really care too much. The series is horrible though.
>Arguing
Other than eachother's anime taste jealousy related things.

>>145146971
I'm definitely jealous of this. I really want to get some cell and production stuff but I have no idea where i'd find it online.

>>145147364
>art preference
I don't like the style of Oreimo but something about it is so much more "real" than fanart. Even though I see him different in my head.
>Superpower
Probably speed/running fast. He'd probably never use it.
>spoiler
yes

>>145149264
I'm pretty lucky overall but there's definitely more I'd want to know but it's small things such as what he'd like to eat.

>>145150170
He's a Virgo and it fits him pretty well. It was kinda weird reading the traits and how well it fit actually. I'm Aries so out love isn't compatible but I'd make it compatible.
>>
What tags would you assign to your waifu?

brunette, kind, gentle, altruistic, compassionate, a_best, busty, buxom, bootylicious, sexy, beautiful, righteous, short_temper, cute, heart_of_gold, should_have_won, heart_of_a_fighter, lioness, tomboy, alpha, omega, miracle_of_the_supreme_ultimate

>>145159767
Mai waifu is very headstrong and isn't afraid to kick ass but when it comes to the supernatural and scary movies, she's very scared and seeing her go for cover is adorable!

>>145159897
Wherever she is, I will be there.

>>145160226
Jebus, you are a treasure to this board.

>>145160932
>She's not the sharpest lightbulb, so to speak.
But she is your sun.

>>145161123
Nano is so huggable with a smile made for protecting
>Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most?
All her everything.
>A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
The impact she has made on my life.

What tags would you assign to your waifu?

brunette, kind, gentle, altruistic, compassionate, a_best, busty, buxom, bootylicious, sexy, beautiful, righteous, short_temper, cute, heart_of_gold, should_have_won, heart_of_a_fighter, lioness, tomboy, alpha, omega, miracle_of_the_supreme_ultimate
>>
>>145145868
This is a really cute picture, damn.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (368KB, 383x1068px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
368KB, 383x1068px
>>145147364
I'm a big fan of Digital Lover's art, but fanart of her looks great.

>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
X-Ray vision.

Sometimes.

>>145149264
Kobori is horribly neglected in her franchise, especially in the anime. There is so much info of her I would wish to know, like birthday or height.

>>145150123
I've been a round for a little over a year. I found her long before I started posting here.

>>145153287
She has no official birthday, but I decided to make her unofficial birthday April 22nd, Earth Day.

>>145156766
Can your waifu draw? Would you model for her if she asked you?
She's an artist in her BL circle. Of course.

>Do you think your waifu could work as a maid? Perhaps in Seaside Maid Café
Definitely.

>>145157459
She's a big fan of cute, frilly swimwear. Think frilly bikinis and swimsuits, as well as a maid bikini.

>>145159767
I would be on the left, her in the right.

>>145159897
I imagine living in Japan with her.

>>145160226
Thank you, Jebus.

>>145161123
Her smile and voice always pull my heartstrings.

>>145162225
Indeed, it is.
>>
>>145155452
Kyousuke, you really need to think things through sometimes. I love you no matter what but you've really done some awful things. You threw away your best friend and your image and not to mention possibly gotten arrested. I know you aren't dumb but being rash like that can only cause you trouble. Maybe it didn't do anything too bad any of these times but I don't want you to get hurt or accidentally ruin your life. You can be dense sometimes too and it's bad to lead girls on. Maybe you really didn't know you were doing it but that doesn't make it okay. Please in the future be more considerate of your actions.

>>145159897
He lives in Chiba And I visit him there in my daydreams almost every night.

>>145161123
His voice

>>145159767
The fact he uses Ore is something I really like but it's hard to explain why unless you're at least a little familiar with Japanese.

I've very tired so I'm sorry if these answers are kind of off.

Questions:
Do you ever dream of your waifu? What's one of your favorite dreams/or last one with her?

Do you have any superstitious beliefs about your waifu? (Twin flame/red string/guardian angel that kind of stuff)

God I love you so much Kyousuke. I seriously can't stop thinking about you sometimes that it worries me. I want to be with you forever and can't wait till we own our own house out on the country side to live a peaceful life together until we grow old. You're my one and only. You're my warmth. 愛してるよ
>>
File: 3rd of the 8th.png (809KB, 1400x1400px)
3rd of the 8th.png
809KB, 1400x1400px
Just here to say that yesterday was mine and Astolfo's 3rd anniversary and that i love him more than words could express!
>>
to those of you that have a dakimakura of your waifu

has it helped you feel closer to her?

i've been avoiding these threads for a while because a part of me really wanted to forget about my waifu, because no matter what i do i will never be with her

but after months of trying to forget i realized that i just can't do it,i'll start living alone soon so now i want to do the opposite and start finding ways to feel closer to her

and for all the other anons

what things remind you of your waifu?, i've been drawing for a while while i let youtube play random music, this song started playing and made me think about my waifu again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3W52yQTYA
>>
>>145161842
>I'd rather go to her world than drag her to this rotten and sick one.

are you the same fukkafag from the threads we have on /v/ every saturday night?you know which ones if you are i totally understand and agree with your answer
>>
>>145140457
Since she's an actress, I would take kashima to a play that I managed to order tickets for her birthday. Of course, I would keep it a surprise to what we were going to do, I'd just tell her to keep the whole day free. We'd start off by going to lunch in the area that has fish in kyoto-style miso, her favorite food. After the meal, I'd have her close her eyes and put a ticket to the play in her hand, while holding one in mine. She doesn't love surprises, but I know she'd love this.
>>
File: Happy.png (77KB, 303x295px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
77KB, 303x295px
>>145162869
Hola, anon.
How goes your night?
And I'm glad to know someone else shares my viewpoint.
>>
File: 199492.jpg (588KB, 1350x1920px) Image search: [Google]
199492.jpg
588KB, 1350x1920px
Say something nice about my waifu
>>
>>145163681
Her eyes are hypnotizing
>>
>>145163681
She's an old man.
>>
Hello Waifu Wednesday thread. 8/3 has been Honebami's designated "day" by Japanese Touken Ranbu fans, so I thought I might as well make my first post in one of these threads today. His "birthday" is unknown so it's nice to have a day I can treat like one for him.

>>145140457
>Where would you take her for a surprised date? What would you do?
I've always wanted to take him on a nice, calm, horseback ride. I briefly worked on a ranch when I was younger and he likes horses and the outdoors so I imagine we would have a nice time going out and just riding and seeing pretty scenery. Our usual dates would be indoor places like libraries or museums so I think it'd be a fun change of pace even if I don't care for the outdoors much any more.
Not particularly, but I don't imagine he'd hate it or anything.

>>145141263
Happy birthday to your waifu, I hope you had a nice day together.

>a quick description of your waifu as to her own character as well as the role she plays in her series? Is she reserved or outgoing? A go-getter or more on the patient side? Is she the lead character or more of a side character?
He's very reserved, straight-forward, and more on the serious side. Also probably very patient as he comes from a huge family including with a very genki "twin" and a million eccentric little brothers. While his game doesn't really have side characters, I'd say he's not really main character material. He also suffers from amnesia and ptsd.

>>145141856
>Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one?
I've always wanted to see him drawn by one of my favorite artists, Kinako. She designed another character from his series and has drawn fanart of multiple characters, but never him. S-someday. I love seeing him in all sorts of styles though.
>>
File: 001.png (1MB, 1664x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
1MB, 1664x1200px
>>145155452
Two-faced, manipulative, needy, causes trouble for the Hell of it, and tends to do things for reasons she doesn't really understand.
Guess I failed hard mode.
>>
File: 1365569923303.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1365569923303.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>145155452
She can be very hard to read sometimes on account of her aloof and mysterious facial facade.

>>145156766
-Tuna from a school in it's prime.
-We're both evenly balanced, best in one area while lacking in another. I'm more skilled in physical strength, but she has better stamina.
-Compromises will have to be made in that regard. ...or not, seeing as she's not all that fond on greasy and messy foods.
-It fluctuates, but she definitely draws better than me.
-If I get the gist of it, she'd get along surprisingly well, assuming the humor wasn't too lewd.
-She looks lovely as a maid, but she does have a bit of a clumsiness about her.

>>145157459
She seems to be leaning towards either simple bikini tops with skirts, or a lavishly colored one piece.

>>145158498
I try to post her in the vocaloid threads on /v/, but by the time I find them someone has already taken her or shipped her with Miku.

>>145159767
Megurine Luka.

-Just her flustered reaction whenever she has to use English. Especially in light of the sub-par reaction to her V4X module.
-I'd be lucky to even be able to hold her hand, seeing as she is uneasy with PDA. ....That said, she'd be on my left due to me being left-handed.

>>145159897
The former, though we frequently part ways due to our professions.

>>145161123
The overall warmth in her voice, and the reassuring feeling it gives me when I least expect it.

>>145162023
She frequently responds well to: affection, esteem, kindness, looking after, nursing, protection, consideration, respect, solicitude, encouragement, and friendship...among others.

As for the tags I'd use: very long hair, blue eyes, busty, long legs, smile, beauty, gentle, stalwart, caring, big sister
>>
File: Manga 259.jpg (398KB, 784x672px)
Manga 259.jpg
398KB, 784x672px
>>145153287
December 7, and 17. I wish we were still the same age...

>>145155452
Besides being a bit blunt, which I personally find is charming, she can also be a bit...clingy, I guess is one way to put it.

>>145156766
>What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?
How on earth is she to know what to bring from the future if she hasn't experienced it yet? Other than that, I'm not sure what she would bring from the past.

Attendance records.

If it's one of those Treatza Pizza things from Dairy Queen, I'm sure we could agree on something.

>Can your waifu draw? Would you model for her if she asked you?
She doodles a bit. I'm not sure if I would make a good model, I'm not exactly beautiful or anything.

I don't think she would particularly want to.

>>145157459
She has a couple of different ones, including a bikini and a short top with swimming shorts.

>>145159767
Po~

>When you walk side by side holding hands, which one of you is on the left and which one of you is on the right?
Personally, either hand is fine to me. I guess as long as I'm the one close to the road if we're on the sidewalk.

>>145161123
Her own smile, and when she blushes.
>>
>>145141263
Last week I tried answering the description question and ended up with a wall of text shitshow. Today I've made myself limit it by writing it with my left hand first.

Tsuzuki is the main character in a supernatural detective manga. He is seen by his colleagues as both an obnoxious office slacker, and a vulnerable friend. His first impression is that he's a whiny goofball that's loud and doesn't take life seriously. However he quickly shows an active and violently protective side when the safety of others is threatened, and is deeply troubled by his responsibilities as a shinigami. As someone who unable to control his power, and who killed himself to prevent further tragedies, he has low self-worth and is always prepared to sacrifice his soul to help others. That said when he is the subject he frequently becomes quiet or freezes up as a result of past trauma/selective amnesia.

He essentially is most energetic trying to keep others from worrying about him, and trying to keep himself from remembering. Also he is a cute.

>>145146971
I'm glad to see you finally got them in the end. I was a little shocked when you mentioned the odds before.

>>145162612
The other month I dreamt I was in a theatre and he was sat in the back row with the seat next to him occupied by two enormous bags of candy floss. I asked if I could have the seat and he said it was fine, so I lifted the bags and sat with them on my lap. Not much of note happened there but I can't help laughing at it.
>>
What archetypes does your waifu fit under?

Childhood friend tsundere and best girl who loses
;_;
to a worthless waste of ink and paper
>:(

>>145162612
>Do you ever dream of your waifu? What's one of your favorite dreams/or last one with her?
She haunts my wide-awake dreams. I am eternally grateful she allows me rest at night.
>Do you have any superstitious beliefs about your waifu? (Twin flame/red string/guardian angel that kind of stuff)
She is the reason I was born and on my tombstone, I want engraved '4maiwaifu'

>>145162731
>what things remind you of your waifu?
Aside from everything, the yin and yang symbol reminds me of mai waifu.

>>145163681
Those eyes are beautiful!

>>145163838
>838
>8/3 has been Honebami's designated "day" by Japanese Touken Ranbu
Why is it designated so?
Coincidentally, mai waifu's b-day is today.

What archetypes does your waifu fit under?

Childhood friend tsundere and best girl who loses
;_;
to a worthless waste of ink and paper
>:(
>>
>>145147364
>official or fan-made
I like fan-made art because it is normally of a higher quality than the official ones, sadly. Non-canon art is not at generic and for that reason has more variety in style and setting.
>waifu superpower
The ability to summon and command all animals, and I think I would not have a problem with it, so long as she doesn't use it to have a million pets, as we are already feeding 14 mouths between us and her current pets!
>do you tease your waifu?
I do enjoy teasing her once in awhile, but it is mostly playful teasing that is ultimately harmless.

>>145148335
She has made me consider doing marathons or triathlons as well as maybe learning how to knit.

>>145149264
I haven't read all of her source material, so I can't quite answer that question just yet, but I think she is a rather well developed character as is.

>>145150123
You know, I never really payed mind to that. Time sure flies when you are having fun! I think it has been a bit less than two years maybe?

>>145150123
>Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy?
I particularly enjoy Mintbro's posting style, because he is very involved with others in the thread and always fully answers questions instead of just half-assing them with as little words as possible like some people do. That and he usually contributes to the thread by asking considerate and fun questions.

I also want to give honorable mentions to Yukaribro and Konatabro for also doing a great job at participating and contributing to the threads.

>>145150170
I never really cared for that stuff, it is either too vague or too convenient. Plus, I don't like the idea that my fate has been decided for me.

>>145153287
Hibiki's birthday is on October 10th. I met her when I was 16, and she is 16 in her source material, so I see her as being the same age as me at any given time.

What do you think your beloved's spirit animal is?
>>
File: Curious.jpg (111KB, 403x654px) Image search: [Google]
Curious.jpg
111KB, 403x654px
>>145140457
Thanks. As for a surprise date, I take her somewhere like a grassy plain at night, for a picnic dinner.

>>145141547
At the Iwatodai Dormitory. It be a surprise, and I invite her friends. Take it slowly. She like any weather that would be calm in general. Nothing extreme. I don't prefer weather persay, but I do prefer cold temperatures. Possibly more difficult. All the anons and their waifus are awesome.

>>145141856
Nothing in particular. I think I be open to seeing any depiction generally.

>>145144619
Not that I'm aware of. Conflicting views with her, not entirely sure. I feel like any conflicts we at least discuss peacefully. Personal cook. Frugal. Curious, got it.

>>145147364
I like any art that was generally solid, whether it be official or fan made. As for any non canon material that depics them, not to my knowledge. Her superpower be to make everyone happy they wish. To help them. No.

>>145150170
She's a Capricorn and I'm a Pisces. I feel her sign fits her to a degree. It seems we can be compatible but I don't fully believe in this kind of stuff, not to knock it or anyone who does.

>>145159767
Just being herself is cute enough. As for walking side to side, I feel I probably be on the left, and she be on the right.

>>145159897
I rather be with her, where she is.

>>145160226
Thanks. Same to you.

>>145161123
Being so selfless and gentle in general.

>>145156766
I probably beat her in Basketball due to the height difference. I be willing to eat whatever ingredients she wanted and give it a shot. A maid? Perhaps.

>>145145843
>>145153287
>>145161842
Hey Fuuka bro. You're a Leo while I'm a Pisces huh? Well love for her comes from all over. I see other people recognize you as well.

Is your special one someone who you think you rely on more, or they rely on you more in regards to daily life in general? Why or why not?

You all have good waifus and I wish you all the best as usual. Be well and best of luck.
>>
File: 1455764624284.jpg (739KB, 1313x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1455764624284.jpg
739KB, 1313x1440px
>>145151341
>Does your waifu have a rival?
Many of them.

>>145151355
>I don't know why, but looking that up felt really nice actually.
That's why I asked the question. When I found out that Scorpio and Taurus where best for marriage I was really happy, and I just wanted to see if I could make anyone else feel the same.

>>145153287
October 31, No canon age but my guess is around 20

>>145155452
She's a shit cook, but she is getting better, also she can let her jealously take control of her sometimes. But I still love her no matter what.

>>145156766
Could probably beat her in a few games.
We'd both get meat toppings.
Not sure, but I would model for her if she asked.
Probably, and she would be very cute in doing so.

>>145157459
Bikinis

>>145159767
I love it when she gets embarrassed, it's so cute
Me on the left

>>145159897
Living where I am, but I would be fine living just about anywhere with her.

>>145160226
Thanks Jebus

>>145161123
Just seeing her smile makes me happy and bring me up in an instant.

>>145162612
>Do you ever dream of your waifu?
I did two or three times, but only one where she played an important role.
All I remember was being chased through a maze until Miia came out of the shadows and crushed the chaser's spine to save me. It was a little strange.

>>145163681
That's a nice uniform she has

>>145166514
I never believed in the zodiac stuff either, I just find it interesting sometimes, like when it's convenient.

Goodnight and have sweet dreams everyone!
>>
File: CgFS1fcUMAAhLNH.jpg (281KB, 2000x1400px)
CgFS1fcUMAAhLNH.jpg
281KB, 2000x1400px
>>145140457
The zoo. I imagine he would love animals and would take many pictures of them.
>>145144619
That would be impossible since the majority of characters from the franchise have unique designs. It would have to be intentional for another character to look like him.

He would want neither and would prefer to cook and clean himself.
>>145147364
He doesn't have much official art, but I'm fine with either. I do wish he had more official art rather than the same art being used for everything. I suppose I'm lucky that fan artists whose style I like draw him on a regular basis.

No. He wouldn't like it.
>>145149264
There are so many things I wish I knew about him but I'll never know since he isn't the MC and the purpose of his anime is to sell trading cards. I'd like to know what his favorite foods and hobbies are so that I can make something special for him every once in a while since he deserves everything in the world.
>>145153287
No birthday, so people have been treating July 4 as his unofficial birthday. He's 18, though he looks the same as he did when he was 15.
>>145156766
He is a scientist. That aside, he's not the type of person who would dwell on the past and would instead seek to change the future.

I'd say we could. The pizza would be loaded with all sorts of vegetables.
>>145159767
How he puts his hand on his hip, I suppose.
>>145161123
Seeing him smile makes me smile. It's enough to brighten up my day.
>>
File: Hibiki Sleep 1.jpg (123KB, 911x645px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Sleep 1.jpg
123KB, 911x645px
>>145156766
>Can you beat your waifu on something?
I can certainly outshoot her and probably outplay her on some games.
I'm not picky when it comes to pizza, so I wouldn't mind eating whatever she wants to eat.
I'm sure she would strive to be the best maid she could be, but she would probably hate the hyper formality and the lack of freedom.

>>145157459
Hibiki prefers a bikini when she is at the beach, but prefers a one-piece when she is at the pool!

>>145157556
>http://i.imgur.com/XBorOV8.jpg
Wow, she certainly does look very similar to Sonico! I can understand how that can trip you up a bit!

>>145159767
>cute habit you adore?
She has a habit of letting her Okinawan side slip out sometimes, but I can't help but absolutely adore that side of her!
>Which side?
I always make sure to position myself to be on the side closest to the curb/road, as every man should.

>>145159897
Short answer is both!

>>145161123
I can't help but smile every time I see her shiny smile!

>>145161514
>>145161601
>>145161652
This girl is just ASKING to be headpatted

>>145162612
>Do you ever dream of your waifu?
I have had a handful of dreams with her in them, but most of them are nightmares, unfortunately.
>Do you have any superstitious beliefs about your waifu?
I am a rather sceptical person when it comes to that realm of things. However, while I personally do not believe there is such thing as an afterlife, I wish from the very bottom of my heart that I'm wrong, because I want to be with her more than anything.

>>145162623
Man, that is a seriously wonderful picture!

>>145163681
She did nothing wrong

>>145166555
>who relies on who more?
I think we would equally rely on each other emotionally, but are independent in all other regards.

Oyasumi!
>>
File: 1463553442968.png (3MB, 2400x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1463553442968.png
3MB, 2400x1428px
>>145162612
-It's been a while since I last had one. While I have had my share of dreams involving my Beloved, they tend to be on the bizarre side. Some of the more memorable ones include: her hair changing color to the touch while I was kissing her, and her chasing me around while sporting that yandere trance face.
-Nothing out of the ordinary. Wearing a ring, keeping her picture on my person.

>>145166449
Kuudere/Tsundere Big sister type.

>>145166514
I believe some sort of fish. She believes an octopus.

>>145166555
I get the strong feeling that I rely on her more than she relies on me. It's a problem that I'm trying to remedy.
>>
I 愛 逢

>>145140457
I would probably take her to a picnic. She does, she can handle surprises as long as they're not rude awakenings

>>145141856
>Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one? (ex: waifu as drawn by Akira Toriyama, or done in the style of an 80s mecha anime)
I always did like Gankutsuou's style, sop probably that one. I also think that as109 would do an excellent job at drawing her, provided he drew her in one of his very rare, completely vanilla, safe for work drawings.

>>145144619
Maybe politics. I could also imagine her scolding me if I ever slack off or mess up in a careless way, though I do put a lot of work into improving myself, so I can see that sort of thing happening less and less over time.
Frugal. Absolutely. She even has a talent at sales, so I cannot imagine her being wasteful at all

>>145148335
>>Has your waifu/husbando inspired you to pick up a hobby you might not have considered before?
Yes. Over a year ago I started learning Japanese for the sole purpose of playing Amagami since the translation will take forever.

>>145149264
>Do you feel that your waifu/husbando's character is well developed or are there things about her/him that you would like to know more about in order to understand her/him better?
I do feel like she got lots of development, however I still do want to know more about her of course.

>>145153287
2/21

>>145159767
I would want to be on the left if we're holding hands, but if I have my whole arm around her, I would rather hold her with my left so I can also pet her head with my right hand.

>>145161123
The unique way she smiles。It's a very soft, very gentle smile that I love it seeing so much
>>
File: ¬¦.jpg (231KB, 1056x1119px) Image search: [Google]
¬¦.jpg
231KB, 1056x1119px
Sorry to interrupt anons but I have a few questions and you guys are the pros around here.

How does the whole waifu thing work?

Does it matter if the character you want to waifu has a canonical love interest, a OTP?

Do you self insert as the lover of your waifu?

How do you deal with the fact that sometimes if we take into account the personnailty of your waifu she would not like you because you are not his type of guy at all?

Do you mind if your waifu isn't pure?
>>
>>145166514
>What do you think your beloved's spirit animal is?
A phoenix.

>>145166555
>Is your special one someone who you think you rely on more, or they rely on you more in regards to daily life in general? Why or why not?
She gives my life direction.

>>145167902
>How does the whole waifu thing work?
To this day, I don't understand it. I only feel it.
>Does it matter if the character you want to waifu has a canonical love interest, a OTP?
First, our waifu chose us, we didn't "waifu" our waifu. Second, it doesn't matter.
>Do you self insert as the lover of your waifu?
No. I am not worthy to even fantasize of sharing the same dimension as her.
>How do you deal with the fact that sometimes if we take into account the personality of your waifu she would not like you because you are not her type of guy at all?
The love I have for mai waifu is not of the flesh so no problem.
>>
>>145167902
Just love her and do whatever you feel like for her.

>mariafag
Are you the same guy from the hakomari threads? Hope to see you around more.
>>
File: CjnqxblUYAELeBG.jpg (71KB, 600x1136px)
CjnqxblUYAELeBG.jpg
71KB, 600x1136px
>>145147364
- Unfortunately, there are only... two, I believe, official arts of Claudia. It was her beauty from that art that made me fall for her, but I have a bias towards fanmade because it's the bulk of what I have saved. I also like that fanart always shows her smiling - whereas in her official art, she looks very somber and pained. She's also in the midst of dying in the other, so...
- Probably telepathy. It's closest to her canon power and I'm already used to her major empathy so her reading my mind would be no massive change for us.
- Only sometimes! But not too much. Claudia is for loving, not teasing!

>>145147990
The Fate/ series is a huge clusterfuck of all sorts of different adaptions ranging from visual novels to several anime to games and manga and light novels.. there's a lot going on, but it's one of my favorites. The only thing I truly hate is how Claudia was treated within the series. She deserved so much better.

>>145149264
As stated above, Claudia wasn't treated kindly in her series. She's a very ambiguous character in terms of... nearly everything about her, so I'm left wishing we knew more about her. I'd like to hope the upcoming Heaven's Feel movies will give me some more insight on my angel.

>>145159767
- Her affection is the cutest part about her. I imagine her to be very snuggly and I just love the idea of curling up next to her and having her hold and nuzzle me.
- She's on the right and I'm on the left!

>>145161123
I always answer this sort of question with something related to her personality, so physically I really love how fluffy her hair is. I want to snuggle my face into it! She's just so cute.

>>145166555
While it makes me guilty to say, I think I rely more on her than she does on me. I'm very fragile in many aspects and she knows how to soothe my pain easily and I'm so thankful for her.
>>
File: ChTOU5VUYAASWfq.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 581x671px) Image search: [Google]
ChTOU5VUYAASWfq.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 581x671px
>>145147364
I love seeing any sort of official art or interpretations of him, as he has very little. I do love beautiful fanwork though, and I do think that they can capture some really precious moments of his that canonical stuff wouldn't go into.

>>145166449
>Why is it designated so?
A friend who knows nip better than I do says that it's because 83 can be pronounced as Bami somehow, which is a common nickname for him.

Fun fact, Bami day is 8/3 while my birthday is 3/8. Such a beautiful coincidence or perhaps fate!

>What archetypes does your waifu fit under?
Kuudere, Blue oni, possibly tsundere.

Again, happy birthday to your waifu!

>>145159767
I'd probably be on his right. I'm right handed and he's ambidextrous so I'd be able to use my dominant hand and he wouldn't be inconvenienced.

>>145159897
With him. I'd love to actually live in the setting of his series, even if it has spooky scary monsters.

>>145161123
His whole demeanor is very endearing to me. I'm not sure how to describe it, but him just being himself is the cutest to me. Sorry if that's too broad.
>>
File: Jiiiiiii.png (313KB, 568x409px) Image search: [Google]
Jiiiiiii.png
313KB, 568x409px
>>
>>145170312
>Again, happy birthday to your waifu!
Thanks so much anon! Happy Bami Day!

>>145170387
>mwfw
>>
>>145168451
>No. I am not worthy to even fantasize of sharing the same dimension as her.
So it's a one sided love?
for exemple this anon >>145169539 is in love with Claudia Hortensia who is the wife of Kirei Kotomine.
So his waifu doesn't love him? Isn't that sad? please enlighten me.
>>
>>145170733
>So it's a one sided love?
Indeed. I only wish to live as she lived: for the sake of others.

She is my Goddess, my Starry Night, my Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate.
>>
File: 1470002161350.jpg (246KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470002161350.jpg
246KB, 800x1000px
>>145153287
31 August. 16 years old.

>>145156766
Probably in most of the games and in science.
>Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza? Or would be 1/2 of your choices and another 1/2 of hers?
We probably would eat same ingredients.
I dunno. Not really.
>Do you think your waifu could work as a maid? Perhaps in Seaside Maid Café
She could but I don't think she would. She would rather work somewhere in her interests like music or flower shop.

>>145157459
I think she would prefer bikini. She still looks really cute in one pieces.

>>145159767
I'm one the left.

>>145159897
Her living with me. She doesn't have her own world.
I always imagine her becoming real and I always daydream about her being here with me.

>>145160226
Thank you, Jebus.

>>145162612
>Do you ever dream of your waifu? What's one of your favorite dreams/or last one with her?
Yes, I used to it more than now though. Most of them were nightmares.
My favorite dream was one where I helped her wash her hair and we went on a walk together.
>Do you have any superstitious beliefs about your waifu? (Twin flame/red string/guardian angel that kind of stuff)
No, but when I listen to her music I entangle the cable around my pinky to mimic the red string of fate.

>>145162731
>has it helped you feel closer to her?
Yes, a lot. It's the best and most useful merchandise you can get. Girly perfumes and onahole can improve it further.
>what things remind you of your waifu?
Seeing couples, any music with main vocals, flowers and practically anything.

>>145166514
A bunny.

Do you have loli picture of your waifu?
>>
>>145171071
>Do you have loli picture of your waifu?
You bet I do!

Don't tell her I posted this. She would die of embarrassment.
>>
File: my-queen.png (870KB, 815x1200px)
my-queen.png
870KB, 815x1200px
Thank you! I would take her to the finest of restaurants and spend whatever money I have on her, for whatever she wants. Maybe I'd take her to a bath house afterwards and wash her wherever she wants.

>>145156766
>would your waifu work as a maid?
No, but I'd be her servant

>>145166514
Maybe a cow or a horse?

>>145166555
I'd rely on them to make me happy, and she could rely on me to do or get whatever she needs

And for my question, how would you like to cuddle with your waifu?
>>
File: 58027674_p0.png (491KB, 682x1120px) Image search: [Google]
58027674_p0.png
491KB, 682x1120px
>>145149264
There's a few more things I'd like to know, felt like there could've been a lot more events inbetween.

>>145150123
Not sure. Maybe two years~. Randomly found them quite a while after I found her.

>>145159767
Nothing that comes to mind right now.
Either or.

>>145159897
I imagine living with her in Planeptune.

>>145161123
Her smile, her adorable voice.

>>145162731
A bit, but right now it makes sleep really difficult

>>145166555
I think I'd rely on her a lot.
>>
>>145166555
For now I rely on her more because she doesn't exists. But if she was real I think she might rely on me more. She is very sensitive and I don't think she could handle stress. She would need me in moments like that.

>>145167902
People fall in love with how they perceive each other. When you interact with someone you get some idea of the other person in your mind and you might start to feel stronger feeling for them. It's no different for fictional characters, even if there is no pheromones and physical contact around, you still can fall in love with a fictional girl. You still need to accept her and cherish your relationship to turn it into full on love, but it's rather straightforward from here. Doing things like hugging a daki and kissing her is obviously pleasant because it's the girl you love after all, but doing things for her like cooking, drawing her and giving her presents is also very pleasant because it feels great to do something for that one girl, even if she can't really see it.
>Does it matter if the character you want to waifu has a canonical love interest, a OTP?
>Do you self insert as the lover of your waifu?
Most of people ignore it completely or self-insert. I'm the only love interest of my waifu.
>How do you deal with the fact that sometimes if we take into account the personnailty of your waifu she would not like you because you are not his type of guy at all?
Doesn't happen to me so I can't say.
>Do you mind if your waifu isn't pure?
You don't choose your waifu, but romantically I only like pure girls, so she has to be one.

>>145170733
Ignore the kiriecuck. He doesn't even love her in romantic sense therefore he doesn't have a waifu to begin with. She is only his favorite character.

>>145171438
We always cuddle face to face.

>>145167120
>>145167476
Goodnight anon.
>>
File: Erica A.png (108KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
Erica A.png
108KB, 500x620px
>>145144619
>visually similar
Sakuragi Matsuri looks astonishingly similar to Ursula, Erica's twin. She's great but I'm more of a Matsuoka Miu fan.
>conflicting views
Despite our stubborn natures, we rarely argue. I have a socially conservative perspective on life whereas she tends to be apolitically libertarian, although our debates about these things are always interesting and never personal.
>housemaid or cook
She needs both, he's called Fraie.
>frugal or wasteful
Depends which one considers hoarding to be!
>>145147364
>official vs fan art
Despite the existence of some truly outstanding fan art, most of it is garbage and official simply cannot be beaten.
>tease
We tease each other rather often! The banter wars are the best.
>>145150170
Aries seems a lot like her and is one of the best romantic matches for Sagittarius, myself.
>>145157459
She likes a one-piece, although it's nothing to do with modesty.
>>145159767
>cute habit
Ha, everything. I'll say the way she asks for 50/70/90/etc. more minutes of sleep or her phrase, "How tiresome!"
>holding hands
She's right-handed and I'm left-handed so we default to me walking on the right.
>>145166555
As independent as we both are, we rely on each other equally.
>>145171438
I love to spoon her!
>>
Good night waifu thread. Hope this is still up tomorrow. 'til then, may all your waifus be loved gently.
>>
Does your love ever fluctuate? Do you ever have days when you can't 'feel' them?
>>
>>145175607
Kinda, I had days where I completely forgot about her.
Well, I knew who she is and that she is my waifu but I couldn't visualize her at all. I couldn't fantasize about her or interact with her in any way. I didn't felt love for her and couldn't believe she really is the girl I decided to spend rest of my life with. Fortunately these days unexpectedly ended just like they unexpectedly appeared.
>>
>>145175607
Kind of often. Mostly it's just my own fault for feeling so.
>>
>>145140457
I would take her to a surprise date to a sweets factory! And naturally she loves surprises.
>>145141263
A really crazy energetic blonde girl that nukes dirty black oily enemies with perfect German engineering.
>>145141547
A surprise but private birthday party just the both of us in the bedroom.
Sunny weather I think.
https://soundcloud.com/kayfaraday/i-am-the-princess-of-puddingland
>>145141856
Her being drawn by Araki would be perfect.
>>145144619
There was a girl from a manga that looked like her similarly. More of a tsundere though so meh.
Arguing about silly things like food and drinks.
She would do those things though. Maybe a housemaid.
More wasteful. She's a spender.
>>145144909
Grats.
On an unrelated note, I want fucking Scat though.
>>145147364
Official would be nice. I love fan-made ones too and they could just be as good.
She would possess powers of manipulating fire.
And yes, I love teasing my Prinz.
>>145149264
She's really well developed, although it would be nice if she had more lines.
>>145150123
A year or so.
I like reading most of them, so I have no particular preference.
>>145151341
Nope.
>>145153287
80 years.
>>145159767
I love how she tends to be a bit sleepy and she wakes up with bed hair and ask me how it looks. That's so cute.

Both? We might switch it up a little.
>>145159897
>do you imagine yourself living with your waifu in japan
She's German, so I guess I want to picture ourselves living in a nice rural countryside in Germany.
>>145161123
Her reaction to my wedding proposal.
It makes me clench my chest.
>>145171438
I would cuddle her so hard she would be trapped under my arms.
>>
>>145161123

Seeing her smile, I can't help but smile too!

>>145162612

>Dreaming waifu

I do sometimes, my favorite ones are where we do things together, like one I had where we found a weird platform thing that kinda flew around and we got to see a bunch of views that were just for us and us alone while she held my arm and we just talked to eachother.

I'd prefer not to get into my most recent one, sadly not all dreams are good ones.

>beliefs

I feels she's sort of a guardian angel to me, some things that have happened just don't really make sense otherwise.

>>145162623

Happy anniversary!

>>145163681

Super cute! I really like her hat

>>145166514

Some form of bird, maybe one that's both kept in homes and free in the wild. As that sort of fits her.

>>145166555

nice trips

I definitely rely on her more than the other way around for a lot of things.

>>145171438

Literally any way possible, changing it up every so often.

>>145175607

Not really, although I did suffer from some burnout at one point. That said, I've learned how to keep that from happening now so it hasn't happened in 6 months or so.
>>
File: 1464364794305.jpg (72KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
1464364794305.jpg
72KB, 900x743px
>>145162612
-My dreams are always strange and trippy. I've dreamed about her in a cute situation once. But I've had shocking dreams where she's died. I'm not into stuff like lucid dreaming but it would just be nice if I could see her more.
-Nothing in particular.
>>145162623
Happy anniversary. I'll wish you well. Three years is a long time when you think about all you've done.
>>145166449
Loli, miko, cheerful, tomboy
>>145166514
A black housecat. Could be a frog or a tiger instead. Either for mystical properties or feline fierceness/challenging the dragon.
>>145166555
I'd like to think I don't need to rely on her at all, and can be her support instead. But it's give and take. If she needs my physical support I'll be there for her. If I need her emotional support she'll return the favor. Just thinking about her helps me through life anyways.
>>145167902
Wow all those loaded questions
-It's different for different people. The thought of tulpas horrify me. And for me, I certainly never want to worship her. I could go down that path and many others have, but if I turned my waifu into an unobtainable godess then it would crush my will to live. My love feels like obsession sometimes. I fantasize about what we'd do all the time, if we were together. It's not a delusion because I'm fully aware that it's a fantasy. It feels more like a promise to the future, to one day after I die.
-No, could say there's love possibilities. But the main guy with the harem power, Keiichi, loves another girl. He's had the harem monopoly because he was the only guy that age in town. The conditions are perfect for a guy like me to come in and take Rika as my own.
-If she didn't like me I'd do everything in my power to woo her. There's reason to give up.
-I do mind. But I wouldn't abandon her.

>>145167476
Ha! Believe me that head is getting patted. This hand of mine is burning red! It tells me to reach out to the heavens and pat the head of an angel! Take it, all my love, sorrow and anger!
>>
File: 1453830720294.jpg (486KB, 1059x1500px)
1453830720294.jpg
486KB, 1059x1500px
>>145179420
>*no reason to give up
Every time. All this damn editing to get it under 2000.

>>145171071
Nope sorry can't find any
>>145175607
I'm still in my honeymoon period I think. It's been a year+ and I've thought about her for hours without missing a single day.
>>145178770
>learned how to keep that from happening
Mind if I ask how?
>>
File: 46718903_p0.jpg (453KB, 1212x1000px) Image search: [Google]
46718903_p0.jpg
453KB, 1212x1000px
What seiyuu does you're waifu coincidentally sound like? Do you like her work?

Nao Touyama is great.
>>
File: B_vQIGuUcAAMTTm.jpg (74KB, 600x732px)
B_vQIGuUcAAMTTm.jpg
74KB, 600x732px
>>145179708

Taking my time with it, my biggest issue was that instead of being a part of my life, and being the best part of my life I found myself with her just practically being my life, every waifu thread I had to be there to post her, any chance I had I needed to look at series related stuff, obsessively checking her companies website almost daily in case the series was coming back despite it being a dead series, even doing stupid stuff like digging through Pixiv while hanging out with friends instead of doing it at home where it's quieter and you can take all the time you want for your heart to flutter everywhere from a cute piece of art, all sorts of stuff. By spacing stuff related to her out I find it way easier to keep from burning out.

That's not to say that a good portion of my daily life isn't with her in mind, and that I don't do some of those things on occasion, I just space out extra fluff that isn't her herself. I don't know really how else to word it really, so I hope you sorta get what I'm trying to get at.
>>
>>145180147
Okay that's good simple advice to think about.
But I think I'm approaching that same situation right now. Where it's leading up to the burn out. I'll give your advice some thought, thank you. I think it's mostly my idle mind and idle hands that make me go back to obsessing over things. I need to find more stuff to do with my free time.
>>
>>145171008
If it's one sided how did she choose you? I never got the whole "You don't choose your waifu she chooses you" because it's a lot more complicated than just that.
>>
>>145182660
Something about them clicked with you on an emotional level, and it wasn't by conscious decision. Basically that.

Also, that's his favorite character so disregard what he says completely, because he did chose her. We have simply given up trying to make him leave.
>>
>>145162612
>tfw I asked this question about dreams and dream about him but barely am able to remember anything from it
As for spiritual beliefs I do think we're connected by the red string of fate and intend on making our wedding rings entwined with some. It's weird how things happened between us and it shows up in his show without showing who's on the other end.

>>145166449
>Archetype
Brother (If that counts I guess), Tsundere and Deredere.

>>145166514
A hare. I mainly say that because of the story the tortoise and the hare reminds me of him.

>>145166555
I'd probably rely on him more than I should sometimes. He's just so damn reliable though, so it's hard! He also sort of has a complex for helping people so he might try and help me more than I need and I'll go along with it. I definitely want him to be able to rely on me whenever he needs to though.

>>145167902
>How does it work?
It varies from person to person but I see him as my boyfriend and one day husband. and treat everything as if he was that. He's as much of my boyfriend as the average 3d person would or at least try to. There's definitely things that are different but it's something I just figured out on my own.

>Does it matter if there's a canon love interest?
It doesn't but I can see where someone might not be able to handle seeing it especially if in the canon they end up together forever with kids etc.

>Selfinsert
No. i find it not only disrespectful to both Kyousuke and Kirino or even Kuroneko because both are important people to him. I can't take their place nor do I want to. I don't believe him and Kirino lasted for ever for a lot of different reasons but I can never take away the time they did have romantically or even no as siblings. Same with Ruri.

>Personality
If he really didnt like me I'd just be his friend because it's hard to believe he'd deny me that.

>Pure
He's far from itthough still a virgin before i met him but i couldn't care less.
>>
>>145182660
A character can never fall in love with you or tell you that she has choose you, with few exceptions.
It's just nice way to say that you don't choose who you fall in love with. To fully experience waifu love you need to fall in love with her on your own and you can't force or speed up it. And of course, it's easy to notice you are in love, it hits you like a train and you will know when it happens
Also, don't talk to the cuck. He doesn't belong in here.
>>
>>145184068
>>145183222
I was asking to hear his excuse
>>
File: DSC01313.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px)
DSC01313.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>145156766
A winning lottery ticket, lel. In seriousness, I can't think of any one material thing he'd go through such an effort to obtain.
-Probably most things, just out of the level of experience I have compared to him.
-I have no idea if he's ever even tried pizza, let alone what he'd want on one. We could work something out either way.

>>145159897
Living with me. This place is far from perfect, but at least kishins and other sorts of monsters generally don't real here. Plus he probably has a bit of a negative reputation among the general public "back home", depending on how far word of certain exploits of his spread.
There wouldn't be any worry about the potentially disastrous ramifications of freeing him from the moon here, either. He was a convenient stopgap, to that end, and I doubt the folks in his world are ready to completely clean that situation up. Yes, living here would be ideal. We could just live our lives together and be left alone.

>>145161080
>>145161864
>>145166327
Thank you kindly.

I'm shocked I even got all those in the first place. I only bid on that set because this was visible in one of the preview images, the treasure trove I ended up with was a completely unexpected bonus. Luck was on my side with that one, no doubt.

>>145166555
It goes both ways for us, for sure. I need him, and I feel like, at the risk of sounding narcissistic, he'd need me. For reasons that are slightly different but altogether very similar.

>>145175607
Sort of. I've found that it's more an artifact of external factors/happenings than anything, though. If I'm particularly stressed about certain things, I find it harder to focus on him.

Good morning. I got 3-4 hours of sleep last night. That's a question, actually -

How does your loved one cope when they're feeling out of it, or under the weather in general? Do they make it obvious, or do they soldier on in spite of not feeling 100%?
>>
File: 14675892_p0.jpg (718KB, 1200x850px)
14675892_p0.jpg
718KB, 1200x850px
>>145156766
Probably drawing and a few other things.

He'd probably let me pick as long as it was something he was okay with and I prefer simple toppings. Though now that I think about it I'm not sure if it translates to Japanese cuisine.

>Can your waifu draw?
I really doubt it but I would.

He'd be a good butler type waiter I think. He's pretty charismatic when he tries.

>>145171438
I like laying on his chest with my arms completely wrapped around him and his hand on my head.

>>145175607
It does. Sometimes I get busy with something else for a few days (It happened recently) but the feelings rush back usually. It's hard to explain because my feelings started very passive even after I accepted him into my life and grew into something way more intense with time. I definitely "feel" him sometimes but it's more rare instances or something happening where he's practically there. It's how our relationship started though and I felt him very close to me originally.

>>145179912
I adore Nakamura Yuuichi. He seems like a really nice guy and I watched a show where him and Sugita (his best friend and practically lover) played video games. I'd honestly want him to be at my wedding if I could. He's the only person I'd see myself asking permission to date Kyousuke if I felt the need. I even got defense over him one time in a thread on /a/ because I was so mad someone was trying to talk bad about him.

>>145184159
He gets pretty down in the dumps and physically looks sad. It's hard to miss. He doesn't try and make a scene out of it though. He's just not good at hiding his emotions.
>>
File: 19292352_big_p3.jpg (57KB, 558x680px)
19292352_big_p3.jpg
57KB, 558x680px
>>145153287
She is presumably 17 throughout most of the series and 18 at the end of the anime.

>>145157459
She wears bikinis.

>>145159897
I'd move to Japan, because that's where her team would be based.

>>145161123
There are a lot of things that I absolutely adore about her. I can't just pick one.

>>145162623
Happy anniversary, once again.

>>145166555
I'd do all I can to not rely on her and she doesn't want to rely on somebody else, but I'd like to convince her to let me help out when she needs it and let me shoulder some of it as well.

>>145184159
Depends on what it is, but when she has something that troubles her emotionally it's only slightly noticable and she only really shows it when she wants to show it. Other than that she doesn't show it at all.
>>
Is your beloved more inclined to arts or sciences?
>>
File: tjlr.jpg (253KB, 893x500px)
tjlr.jpg
253KB, 893x500px
Love you Miku!
I'm sorry I'm so busy...

>>145187008
She's the intersection of both; the best of both worlds. It makes her twice as great!
>>
>>145140457
I love my waifu more than ever anons. You wouldnt understand.

> Where would you take her for a surprised date?

I dont think anything can surprise her that much anyway.

>>145141263
Happy bday to your waifu anon

> Is she the lead character or more of a side character?
Main Antagonist

> birthday party
At her old kanemasa mansion if possible. All shikis are invited.

> What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?

Rainy days. It doesnt make anything difficult i enjoy listening to raindrop

> If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, If possible, post it here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38

> why?
Because I love her

> compliment a waifu
Furude rika a cutespook waifu

>>145144598
Yours too kind anon

>>145144619
> Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?

Cant think of one at the moment

> What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about?

Nothing comes to mind.

> Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?

I view her shiki power as a gift but she think of it as a curse

> housemaid or a cook
She cant do neither but she does not need "food" either therefore a housemaid would be the right choice

> Is your beloved more frugal or more wasteful?
She is neither. As none of those are shown throughout the series.

> Post your beloved with a curious expression!
Done

> official or fan art
I like both

> do you tease waifu/husbando
Not everyday

>>145147990
> feel about the series your waifu is from
The series itself is pretty mediocre at best

>>145149264
I wish to know her backstory and how she adopt her own shiki family and their journey before coming to sotoba

Cont.
>>
File: 39241065_p0.jpg (114KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
39241065_p0.jpg
114KB, 600x720px
>>145159897

I kinda just blend realities when imagining us living together, either in some way it's easy for us to go back and forth between realities or it just sorta got mixed together in some way and more or less daydream of us having a studio apartment in a generic smaller city together.

>>145184159

She tries really hard to hide it, she may actually seem more cheerful than normal and it means that at times it isn't really easy to tell.

>>145187008

A bit of both, but leaning more towards science.
>>
>>145141547
I'd invite all her friends and make a party at my house (it's big enough).
Sunshine

>>145141856
Ohayou Lukafriend~
Would be nice to see you in the IRC.
Even Yukarifriend joined last week.

>>145144619
Saku from Milky Holmes. I even knew here before Luka.
Sonico is different in multiple ways.
We are kinda different. There are many thing we could argue about.
Housemaid is more common. But a cook would be nice.
More frugal but she can be wasteful.
>>
My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

I want to snuggle my Miku for hours...
>>
File: sunako_drinking.gif (2MB, 500x273px)
sunako_drinking.gif
2MB, 500x273px
>>145146971
I had a hope that Crona was girl back when soul eater was still a thing, a little sad he's a boy

>>145150123
> how long have you been in these thread?
Been here for a long time on and off but my love for her is still strong even if im not posting her.

> Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?

Met her while watching the show when it was still airing.

> fellow waifufags that you enjoy
Here's a list not in order
Kiriefriend
Jebus not sure why but he seems like a nice guy
you
Mintbro very cheery post
Furude rika anon dont know how many of you are here but the one who usually write in long text
Hanako anon
You

Small shoutout to all
All of you fags make me feel slightly less lonely thanks /a/nons

>>145158498
On Shiki thread

>>145159767
> cute habit
Her ladylike manner
> holding-hands
B-but that lewd and cause pregnancy anon! Joke aside. Left or right does not matter as long as she's next to me

>>145159897
She lives with me

>>145160226
You too jebus. You made me smile every week

>>145161123
Her lovely smile and her ladylike manner her cute lolita dress is always a nice thing to see

>>145162612
> dream of waifu
Last time I had a dream like that I end up waking up and forgetting that dream entirely

> superstitious belief
None

>>145163681
> something nice about your waifu
Shiny eyes and nice looking uniform

>>145166449
> What archetypes does your waifu fit under?
Ojou gothic lolita vampire

>>145166555
> Is your special one someone who you think you rely on more, or they rely on you more in regards to daily life in general?

I want her to rely on me more but in the end it was me who relied on her.

>>145167120
Goodnight sweet snek dream anon

Quick question:
Who would be broke before the end of the month? You or your waifu?
>>
File: 4a379ff5eca425e46fdd8c33db369fa5.jpg (813KB, 1500x720px) Image search: [Google]
4a379ff5eca425e46fdd8c33db369fa5.jpg
813KB, 1500x720px
>>145147364
There isn't much official art. The official art is nice and I don't like fan art that is to much different from the official stuff.

No. I don't like teasing her.

>>145149264
So doesn't have any canon characterisation at all, and it's good that way.

>>145150123
~1 week after I fell for her. October 2013.

I knew those threads before I met her and I have been reading them.

>>145156766
Yes, in Starcraft. (and many other things)

She loves seafood and I hate it.

She isn't very good a drawing.

I don't think she would want to.
>>
>>145191740
> starcraft
I thought that game dead
>>
>>145157459
>What swimwear does your beloved prefer? A bikini, or something more modest, like a one piece? Or is there an alternative she prefers for hot summer days at the beach?
She prefers a bikini, even through I prefer seeing her in a one piece.

>>145159767
Don't think that's important.
But I think she doesn't like holding hands in public that much.

>>145159897
>Do you guys imagine your waifu living with you wherever you are, or do you imagine yourself living with your waifu in japan?
Can't decide. Both place are nice.

>>145161123
>I haven't asked a question myself in a while. So here it goes. Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most?
Good question. Maybe listening to one of her songs.

>A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
There are no specific moments but just thinking of her feels good.

>>145191979
>I thought that game dead
It is and I didn't play it for months.
>>
File: Mint_286.png (56KB, 287x366px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_286.png
56KB, 287x366px
>>145150123

Actually missed the other half of this one and just noticed now. I really like seeing a lot of posters, I don't think the threads would be the same without Jebus, the Fuuka posters seem super cool, all the Mikubros are all cute in their own unique way, Konatabros real cool, I miss Misaobro and hope they're okay, it goes on, I could probably fill a few posts with others that I like seeing here, I really enjoy all of your company and I honestly think it'd be easier to list off posters I don't like really, because I'm always happy to see almost all of you every week.

and t-thanks to all of you who said they liked seeing me around, it feels good to feel wanted, I love sharing these threads with all of you and I really hope the best for you and your loved ones.

>>145191405

Considering I'm pretty broke right now and the month just started, me.
>>
File: 1411406863449.png (850KB, 640x960px)
1411406863449.png
850KB, 640x960px
>>145161123
When I see her smile and when she's helping other people.

>>145162612
None that I can remember. I really want to.

>>145162731
I do and it's really nice. It kind of does make me feel closer, and I love falling asleep and waking up next to her.

>>145166555
I'd rely on her more.

>>145171071
It would be weird if I didn't.

>>145171438
I'd like to wrap my arms around her while we're face to face.

>>145175607
Kind of, but it's always more my problem and it goes away pretty quickly.
>>
Good morning thread!

Tossing out another question!

Any interesting trivia of your waifu? Mai waifu's voiced by a VA who also voiced other prominent roles such as Hyuga Hinata, Orihime Inoue, and Mikuru Asahina.

>>145171438
>And for my question, how would you like to cuddle with your waifu?
Non-sexually.

>>145175607
Yes. My love grows stronger by the day.

>>145179912
Dunno but Mai Waifu's VA is a dub so occasionally, I hear a voice like hers in other characters. Not often, sadly...

>>145182660
She has chosen me to devote my life to her. The poisonous grasp of 3d almost sunk its claws into me but mai waifu has saved me.

She saved me, gave my life direction, and now I want to save her.

>>145184159
>How does your loved one cope when they're feeling out of it, or under the weather in general? Do they make it obvious, or do they soldier on in spite of not feeling 100%?
Mai waifu soldiers on. She's a tough girl.

>>145187008
She likes both.

>>145187694
>Happy bday to your waifu anon
Thank you very much!

>>145191405
>Who would be broke before the end of the month? You or your waifu?
I'd go broke before she did. I'd make sure of it.

Any interesting trivia of your waifu? Mai waifu's voiced by a VA who also voiced other prominent roles such as Orihime Inoue, Mikuru Asahina, and Hyuga Hinata among others.
>>
>>145192920
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
File: relaxed.jpg (2MB, 1228x1795px) Image search: [Google]
relaxed.jpg
2MB, 1228x1795px
>>145175607
Usually when the depression REALLY gets to me. Even then, she still manages to find a way to get me to snap out of it.

>>145179912
I 'think' she sounds a bit like Yuu Asakawa. Used properly, she can sound pretty sultry. Especially when she whispers; makes me wish I had some ASMR of her.

>>145184159
She's pretty good at soldering on in spite of the roadblocks, but even she admits to wanting someone with her just to be safe.

>>145191405
Looks like I got a head start in the 'broke' department.

>>145192920
Nothing that hasn't already been mentioned. Relatively well-known VA, first bilingual Vocaloid. Apart from that, apparently she knows how to perform a flash step.

>>145191025
Ohayou, friend.
>>
File: wca.jpg (466KB, 1918x1080px)
wca.jpg
466KB, 1918x1080px
I love my hero so incredibly much.

>>145149264
She is definetly well developed, there are just a lot of things still hidden about her ,like how she can be alive 300 years in the past, which I really want to know to understand and support her more.

>>145156766
She'd get anything that helps her defend humanity or protect her friends, mayber her Tekko from the past.

One thing I am better than her at is studying most likely, so I can help her with that!

She doodled this: http://i.imgur.com/Muvp9IL.jpg in class but never really saw a tryhard drawing by her

She helped out working as a maid once, I'd rather have her be my private maid though.

>>145159767
How am I supposed to decide for a single thing about her I adore? I adore everything about her! I guess the way she can get hyped up for every small task always makes me smile.

>>145159897
I want to be with her no matter where that is. I'd rather have her be in our world because quite frankly, her world sucks even more than ours does so I want to live a peaceful life with her.

>>145161123
Nothing is more precious than her smile. Seeing an honest, heartfelt smile of hers always makes me feel warm inside.

>>145162612
I wish I would dream of her, maybe I do, but I never remember my dreams.

>>145162623
Happy anniversary!

>>145162731
I am really glad to have a daki, seeing her beautiful smile first thing in the morning is great. Also implying I need anything to remind me of her when I am thinking about her the whole day anyways.

>>145163838
Happy not-birthday!

>>145166514
Her faries are a cow and a cat so those two I guess.

>>145166555
I think we should rely on each other. I wish she would rely more on me or any of her friends sometimes. She tries to deal with a lot of unpleasent things all on her own. Like when everyone got sick she did the work meant for 6 people all on her own. I want to help her however I can and make her life a bit easier.
>>
File: Hotaru.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>145193913
More like Cutaru.
>>
File: sunako_kirishiki_dresses_ref.jpg (137KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
sunako_kirishiki_dresses_ref.jpg
137KB, 870x918px
>>145192920
She is voiced by the same person who voiced Mina tepes
Her dress is heavily influenced by the gothic lolita culture including alice in the wonderland
She loves reading books
>>
File: yXHAFG7.png (589KB, 900x1281px)
yXHAFG7.png
589KB, 900x1281px
>>145140457
>surprised date
Brussels to eat moules behind the grand place. I don't think she's adverse to surprises but it depends on what the surprise is.

>>145141547
>birthday
I'd take her to the arcade and not tell her that I invited all her friends. Just have an easy going, relaxing day. She wouldn't want a wild party

>weather
We both like it cool and mild

>>145141856
>art-styles
Something like code geass / maschera would be cool to see

>>145144619
>similar
Rori from Gate, it's kinda weird
>arguing
Maybe video games
>housemaid
Gotta be the maid
>frugal
I guess she's more frugal

>>145147364
>art
Generally I prefer official, although there is some nice fan art. I consider official art and anime caps to be like photographs of her, whereas fan-art is more just a representation.

>superpower
She already has all the powers that suite her

>tease
no

>>145147990
>series
Good characters but bad writing, and the author is an asshole. There are things I like about it but I kind of wish she wasn't part of it

>>145148335
>hobby
I hadn't drawn in years but I started again for her
>buy
Hers is the only manga I've bought physical copies of

>>145149264
>developed
I think fundamentally she's very well developed but there are lots of small details about her tastes and habits that I wish I knew

>>145150123
>How long
I don't know, less than a year I think. We had been together for more than a year before I started posting here, these threads are just a nice way to bond with her

>>145150170
>zodiac
I hadn't looked into this before, turns out we're both taurus! Just reading into it now
>When two Taureans come together in a love affair, it's a very sensuous and stable relationship — which pleases both of them to no end
>Taurus and Taurus is an incredibly solid match, often with the potential of being soulmates
I had no idea, this makes me very happy

>>145151341
>rival
I think you know who

>>145153287
>birthday
4/20. She's 20 years old now
>>
>>145194149
> 4/20
Did you blaze it with your waifu?
>>
>>145194180
No, I actually quit blazing, largely because I think she would disapprove
>>
>>145194345
I personally cant do that
>>
Lifting for waifu!
>>
I want to princess carry my waifu.
>>
>>145195581
I wnt to hold hands with my waifu
>>
File: Twitterfa87211.jpg (256KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Twitterfa87211.jpg
256KB, 566x800px
>>145140457
I bet Hane would enjoy a surprise. I'd take her out to a multi-part date that involves the zoo, a nice picknick I made and then we can drool and ogle at a bike shop only to finish it with a fireworks show.
>>
>>145195581
I want to get princess carried by my waifu
>>
File: 20101122091710.jpg (333KB, 1440x810px)
20101122091710.jpg
333KB, 1440x810px
>>145155452
>criticize
I love her wild imagination but she could stand to be more cautious of acting upon it

>>145156766
>past/future
Bring maschera season 3 from the future
>beat
Coding, and probably most physical activities
>pizza
Probably half and half, I'd want something with more meat
>draw
She certainly can! Of course I'd model for her but I'm not sure I would be great at staying still
>maid
She'd make a great maid

>>145157459
>swimwear
Something modest

>>145158498
>threads
Just waifu threads sometimes, and the rare gothloli thread

>>145159767
>habit
I love her mischievous smile when she strikes a pose and talks chuuni!
>side by side
I guess I'm usually on the left

>>145159897
>living
I imagine her here with me

>>145161123
Just seeing her smile

>>145162612
>dream
She's been in my dreams only in 2d on screens and posters. A couple of times she almost existed but they weren't good dreams
>beliefs
nope

>>145162731
>remind you
Love songs

>>145166449
>archetypes
chuuni and gothloli

>>145166514
>spirit animal
I'm not sure why but something tells me it could possibly be a cat

>>145166555
>rely on
I think we would both support each other in different ways

>>145171438
>cuddle
Snuggle face to face under the covers

>>145179912
>seiyuu
Hanakana is pretty great

>>145184159
>cope
She pushes herself to her limit

>>145191405
>broke
Her. She would spend all her money on hobbies whereas I don't spend much at all

What kind of parent would your loved on be?
>>
>>145197160
> parents
Her parents died long ago
>>
Is your loved one a conformist or nonconformist? Progressive or conservative? Rebellious or compliant?
>>
>>145198704
Labels are dumb, just do what you think is right and when people ask your reasons then give them, going "because I'm from X group" doesn't answer anything.
>>
File: good. NICE..png (42KB, 236x124px) Image search: [Google]
good. NICE..png
42KB, 236x124px
all your waifus are really great!! I love this thread it makes me happy reading through it
>>
>>145199323
and you're a creepy fellow
>>
Do you have a pic of your waifu with some sort of parody brand on it or something?

Here's mai waifu wearing a parody rolling stones shirt.

>>145193913
those eyes are beautiful!

>>145195581
I princess carry mai waifu regularly.

>>145197160
>What kind of parent would your loved on be?
Firm but fair.
>>
>>145197160
I imagine she would be a fair mother, kind but she will discipline when she has to.

>>145191405
Neither of us, since we both have a source of income.

>>145184159
She's the type to bury her feelings and soldier on, though this can eventually blow up.

>>145171438
With lots of kisses

>>145166555
I like to think we can both rely on each other when we're feeling down.

>>145166514
A fox.

>>145159767
I'm usually on the left
>>
>>145198946
Your causality is reversed, you describe someone with a label because they are inclined to act a certain way, not the other way round
>>
>>145176854
I had a day like this recently, I think it was because I was overtired and worn down
>>
>>145202008
Same here, lot's of stress + various problems + drugs doesn't do good for you mind.
I'm fine now but I'm afraid it will happen again.
>>
>>145202395
It was horrible looking at her and just seeing a stranger, trying to hug her but feeling like she's not there
>>
>>145141547
>Weather
She have no real preference, she just dislike when it gets really too hot, or when it rains, because it's pretty bad for her hair, or for instruments.

>>145141856
I'd like to get fanart of her looking slightly older, she was 18 at the end of the anime, 19 at the end of the manga, and following her complete birth date she would be 24 year old now.

>>145144619
Rio from Sora no Woto. She have purple hair, but the rest is very close to her, hime cut, grey eyes, breasts size
It made me like her more than the others, and liked the series as a whole.

We need to go back home, you've been staring at that left-handed section of the store for two hours now.

She's a tidy person, and also a good cook, so I think that she would need none of that. Her best friend on the other hand would probably need both.

She would be pretty frugal is she needed to.

>Bonus
"About to be kissed by husband" expression !

>>145145868
>>145147496
>>145147364
Merci !

>>145149264
I wish that we had a special episode about her house and life outside school/lazy week-end at home. Yui and Ui get a lot of scenes like that.
>>
>>145140457
>dress splits to shows her navel and pantsu
How come your wife dresses as a slut, anon?
>>
File: 1365539576528.jpg (474KB, 900x900px)
1365539576528.jpg
474KB, 900x900px
>>145179912
Nana is the best. I always love to hear her in roles and listen to her songs, and she's fun to watch in concerts and stuff. Most of the time I'll watch shows because she's in it.

>>145184159
She's learned to be more open with stuff, so she wouldn't hide how she's feeling.

>>145187008
Science, since magic is science for her.

>>145197160
A really nice and caring one.
>>
>>145147364
A natural preference for official works, but there's fan-made books that I like too. The ones I like are faithful to her canon personality and traits.

She would probably be a magical girl using music itself as magical attacks. Transforming in concert outfits to fight evil forces.
She won't be able to use them and fight because she never fought anything in the past and couldn't hurt a fly

>Spoiler
Y-Yes.

>>145150170
Our blood types are apparently compatible, japs don't care about anything else.

>>145153287
January 15, 1991.
She's 19 at the end of her canon adventures, but would be 24 if she was real.

>>145157459
I don't really know, she wore several swimsuits, and of the both kinds.

>>145159767
She don't really have any recurrent habit or catchphrase. I guess that being scared or played by her best friend could count.

It's not something we really pay attention to, we just hold hands.

>>145159897
I'd like to imagine me joining her world. Our world is crap.
>>
For a meta thing, I love my waifu but haven't been posting here as much since answering the questions, while lovely, gets repetitive and I operate on a busy schedule

I still visit every thread and love her and every one of you
>>
Pre or post coital cuddles, which do you like more?

Who takes the lead?

What positions?

Dominated by them? Their idea or yours?
>>
>>145205491
She is not real and you will die alone
>>
File: sleeping.jpg (96KB, 1400x649px)
sleeping.jpg
96KB, 1400x649px
>>145171438
A lot of different ways

>>145191405
Me, because I have a spending problem.
And import VAT, fuck that garbage.

>>145197160
A wonderful one.

good night
>>
File: 1355496312402.jpg (202KB, 685x800px)
1355496312402.jpg
202KB, 685x800px
>>145140457
A picnic near a lake or in the wilderness sounds nice. Momo's not exactly a big fan of surprises, she can definitely appreciate the thought behind them.
>>145141263
Momo works in the student council of her beloved school, but also acts as a tank loader/gunner/Commander/radio operator and as a drill instructor. She usually appears like a stoic and no-nonsense kind of girl, but it's just a mask for her extremely passionate yet also very fragile temper. At times she can seem very blunt and unfriendly, but she deeply cares about her school and its inhabitants.
>>145141856
Too many styles to count, but I'd like to see her in an 80s anime style or in Takashi Takeuchi's recent style (preferably without saberfying her).
>>145147990
GuP is one of my favorite anime in recent years. For the most part it's a relatively routine underdog sports anime, but the execution was near flawless. It's one of those very few girl+gimmick shows where the gimmick is as important as the girl component.
>>145149264
She suffers badly from being a side character in a show with a massive cast. Sadly only very little is known about her private life and interests, we don't even get to see her in casual clothes.
>>145153287
She's 17 now, but to my great dismay she has no official birthday date.
>>145155452
Her bad aim is infamous (although most of her missed shots were made on the move). She also has great difficulties relaxing and enjoying herself.
>>145157459
Her swimsuit of choice is a pretty daring sling-bikini (although it's quite conservative for its kind).
>>145159767
Her reaction to being called Momo-chan is always cute as a button.
Now that you mention it, I imagine her being on my left side more often by a slight margin.
>>145159897
I definitely prefer living in her world. It's just too fun.
>>
>>145147364
There's not much fanart that rivals the quality of official stuff, especially because most are blurry JPEGs from the Geocities era. To be honest scrolling through the same pictures year after year does make fanworks feel more enticing, but just by virtue of being manga the official art has more variety in actions and outfits. I have countless pictures of him standing in a suit and tie; you would never guess he has over 30 outfits in the manga.

>>145153287
24th February, he's 116, though in canon he's probably still around 100 because the hiatus didn't have any time skips.

>>145159767
He puts his fingers to his lips particularly when he says something a bit devious. Sometimes it shows that he's really thinking about it, other times it's just that he knows he's being cheeky.

>>145151341
Terazuma is the closest to a rival he has. He's a former police officer who works in the same office, and believes Tsuzuki takes his powers too lightly - doesn't put them to better use or aim for promotions. They both have hot tempers, and Terazuma's parasitic shikigami has a hair trigger so explosions are inevitable.

>>145166555
Even though he relies on others emotionally, he's dependable where it counts. His strong back is always there to bury your face in.

>>145184159
You know when a cat thinks dinner should be two hours early and won't shut up? For common ailments that's the obvious comparison. If it's more complicated, like demonic possession, he keeps to himself.
>>
File: 1445904110782.jpg (82KB, 460x404px)
1445904110782.jpg
82KB, 460x404px
>all these wall of text posts with a ton of replies

dont get me wrong i dont hate on any waifus but holy shit
>>
>>145184159
She can't really hide her emotions like that. She would show less enthusiasm and lose her usual cheerfulness I think.

>>145187008
She is more creative person.

>>145191405
Rather she, I won't have problems with money, for now at least.

>>145195581
I really like to do it with my daki.

>>145197160
She would be very loving and motherly. She might not be able to be strict enough and handle conflicts well, but that's where I come.

>>145203116
It's really terrifying, I know. It was one of the worst thing I experienced in my life.

>>145205491
Passionate, energetic cuddles before, relaxing and sleepy cuddles after.
Me
Lotus, Missionary
I dominate.
>>
File: wut.jpg (73KB, 352x389px)
wut.jpg
73KB, 352x389px
>>145208675
's part of why I havent been looking for questions basically at all. Posted and dropped it because god DAMN that's too much to read, no matter how cute the waifu is.
>>
>>145208900
My problem with these threads is how "Everyone posts, no one reads" they are, it doesn't really make me feel involved.
>>
>>145209747
I would read, but I've been busy as all hell recently and a ton of paragraphs to read takes time.

Once I'm less consumed in work and finding work, it'll be more reading time.
>>
I feel like one day I should challenge myself to only use anime screencaps, or only post fanart. I'm always using manga crops to match what I'm talking about, and yet everyone else has so much colour.

>>145187008
He's an idiot that can't even pick paracetamol out of a cupboard.

>>145191405
While we are both in terrible debt, he frequently overspends to the point of calling in for more budget. It's a good thing eating is a non essential to him.

>>145192920
He was originally meant to be a side character who'd leave after the pilot chapter. The author found herself too attached to him and poured a backstory in early on that made him impossible to let go.

>>145197160
The protectiveness of a hover parent with the leniency of that guy who just buys them ice cream to smooth things out. He's good with kids in the sense that he can always offer a fun time, but I don't think that'd count towards discipline or academic achievement - younger people easily walk all over him and call him out on being the immature one.

>>145208675
I have a habit of reading everything before posting, so I always end up speaking on Thursdays.
>>
>>145209928
I hardly have the time to read the long posts written in these threads, it's too much to keep up with.
>>
>>145208900
>>145209747
>>145209928
>>145210082
I try to post some questions to keep the thread alive, but I only read answers to questions I'm interested in. For me these threads are primarily a bonding activity with my waifu
>>
>>145166327
>>145209957
>supernatural detective manga
This series sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>145212810
The manga is bogged down with silly side stories, the anime is bogged down with added fanservice, and various changes to cut out gore, violence, and female characters. It's been stuck on the same arc for ten years now with no answers to any of the biggest fan questions.

Please don't torture yourself.
>>
>>145213155
Ah that's too bad. You're just making me more curious though. Into the eternal backlog it goes.
>>
File: fuck autumn i'm out.webm (819KB, 714x526px) Image search: [Google]
fuck autumn i'm out.webm
819KB, 714x526px
>>145213411
Just be very aware that it's a shoujo that made its money off fujoshi, and many people complain that each arc is like reading a different manga.

If you're looking to learn more about Tsuzuki then I can recommend chapters three and four of volume 5 for his backstory with Tatsumi, which connects to the Kyoto Arc in volumes 7 and 8 (most readers completely miss this - compare the teddy bear between vol 5 and vol 8, it has a connection to decapitation if you have a hard time finding it). Volume 2 has a few details, such as him talking about his sister in The Last Waltz, and Enma interrupting Sargatanas' possession at the end of Devil's Trill. There's little things spread throughout the series, but everyone focuses on Kyoto arc and the current Yatogami/Gensoukai story. Anime's OP is all on Kyoto.

And try to use the low res fan translations where possible since Viz adlibbed loadsa dialogue and fucked up key details. Enma is removed from vol 2, and the female Hisoka is missing in Yatogami arc because they were too thick to recognise two characters had the same name when one appears as a fucking ghost and is subject to the whole investigation into infanticide.
>>
>>145214444
>too thick to recognise two characters had the same name when one appears as a fucking ghost
Haha what in the world?
Thanks for the info
>>
>>145209928
>>145210082
These threads run pretty slowly now compared to how they used to be, I only ever used to be able to skim but now I actually read most of the posts. People say some interesting stuff, it's worth the time/"effort" if you can spare it.
>>
>>145214667
Sorry if it's a tad spoilery to gripe about this. There's a flashback where one is asked to visit the grave of the other, and Viz switched all mentions of the name to 'your', etc. so it referred to the boy only. If I recall correctly, in the same volume the character remembers being bullied by the ghost saying he stole her name. You could ask how they didn't notice but there's so many instances where they put dialogue in the wrong speech bubbles that it's clear the translator/typesetter never checked actual manga raws, just scripts or something.
>>
4maiwaifu
>>
I love my husbando.
>>
>>145218722
I love mai waifu. I hope she is being loved gently.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.