[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Orange PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (152KB, 510x725px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
152KB, 510x725px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkqePv9i6Yw

Even without TMS main staff (they have a higher chance of showing up here due to Blue Jacket finishing in September (PSO2TA was finished in July explaining the lack of in house TMS staff, only 4 vets) of last year with this being done since December 2015) it still ass rapes that new Voltron show as it has 1 very major thing Voltron lacks.

A SOUL!

All Out was in production between January to May of this year so I expect it to be like Aikatsu that the main staff will be working on it but not running it.
>>
>>142846145
a reminder that you should not watch or read this because best boy didn't win and you will be guaranteed a painful NTR.
>>
>>142846145
the male lead is a beta cuck who stole the main girl.
>>
>>142846705

I read some of it and that was wear it was heading. The tall funny guy of the group who has a crush on the main girl, actually marries her and they have a kid in the future in the normal storyline but in the changed timeline she ends up with emo kun correct?
>>
>>142846705
I know that it's garbage, but even when TMS' key staff is nowhere to be seen they still ass rape Mir in the end.
>>
>>142846741
saying sound is easier, but reading the actual scene is a rage fest. They should have just let him suicide. First of all, the girl was inevitably fell in love with him because she read the letter, so it was almost as if it was set up. Second, she started liking him out of pity then until at the very late part of the story, she finally like him for real. (with the help of the best boy of course)
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (25KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
25KB, 500x245px
>>142846809

And the worst part of it is that during the story was suicide boy wasn't even that interested in her...guy is such a fucking pansy.

And the beta pussy is cheering on this guy like a cuck would. Utterly stupid.
>>
>>142846705
It didn't even feel like NTR.
>>
>>142846873
at first he wasn't, but later when she became his only pillar of hope. He realized it.

The only thing that keep me hope for this manga is that both endings where the girl end up with the best boy or the emo one are canon. They are not from the same timeline so the past and future stay unchanged. And the ending of the actual story doesn't state who she end with, the main girl from the other timeline just state that "regardless of what happen in the future, she will still fall in love with the (best boy)"
>>
File: tms-31.jpg (467KB, 2005x1453px) Image search: [Google]
tms-31.jpg
467KB, 2005x1453px
>>142846873
Or, what happen when TMS' main staff is nowhere to be seen in it's production.

This is what TMS' main staff makes.
>>
>>142846145
When I saw the main girl and guy I almost thought I was looking at Ao Haru Ride again
>>
So does the tomboy and the angry glasses nerd be a couple at the end?
>>
Why the fuck would a Voltron show be relevant to what I'm assuming is a shoujo. Is this the TMS anon I've heard about?
>>
>>142847017
No, and TMS staff thinks that the new Voltron show is "not OK", also they think that the black elf princess is a insult to black history as well.

Fact is, Mir lacks a soul and TMS' C-efforts still have a soul.
>>
>>142847110
But why even make a thread about this? That seems pretty redundant or retarded. Who even is Mir and why should anyone on /a/ care?

Seems autistic
>>
>>142847174
Mir is the modern day version of Filmation, evil in every way.
>>
File: orange-pv-picspam_02.png (472KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
orange-pv-picspam_02.png
472KB, 540x600px
glad to see some really good looking shots already. I'm hopeful
>>
File: 563.jpg (165KB, 676x1029px) Image search: [Google]
563.jpg
165KB, 676x1029px
>>142847222

Main girls looks even more plain then I remembered....
>>
>>142846722
>cuck
>>>/tv/
>>
File: ahr.jpg (54KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
ahr.jpg
54KB, 500x650px
>>142846145
Wow, I didn't know Ao Haru Ride was getting another season!
>>
Fuck off, Famicom.
>>
>>142846145
love the girls VA, which actress is it again?
>>
>>142846705
He wins in the other timeline. The real travesty is that a huge faggot wins in the current timeline when he deserved to get truck'd.
>>
I'd be more interested in this if I didn't read the manga. It wasn't bad, but it's draggy and I'm not interested in watching the same story again.
>>
>>142846145
NATURE of LOVE
>>
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like Emo-kun that much. Sure is sad what happened with him but holy shit, the last book made me upset reading his thoughts.
>>
>>142846145
Not enough Suwa in the PV.
>>
>>142846705
Nips voted him as best character and his future self got 5th place but they prefer main pairing
>>
File: vr_cp_01.jpg (119KB, 880x500px) Image search: [Google]
vr_cp_01.jpg
119KB, 880x500px
>>142854104
>>
File: vr_cara_01.jpg (118KB, 880x500px) Image search: [Google]
vr_cara_01.jpg
118KB, 880x500px
>>142854128
>>
>>142846705
I'm glad he didn't end up with her again because I dislike Naho. She doesn't deserve him.

And I'm not even gonna talk how this whole story didn't need romance. It would have been so much better if it was only friends trying to help him, more realistic to me, rather than this shit with romance and how a big part it played in the lives of the main trio.
>>
>>142846722
That makes no sense.
>>
>>142846741
What I learned from shoujo is that girls hate funny easy-going guys.
>>
>>142846722
Shinji Ikari could literally bully the male lead
>>
>Women were a mistake - God
>>
>>142846145
Being in a relationship with a suicidal person is brutal.
>>
>HanaKana
Fuck off.
>>
>it's a Famicom thread
FUCK OFF BACK TO /co/
>>
>>142846705
Poor nigga
>>
When the manga was still going I was still guessing the faggot would kill himself anyways in the end. At least the cuck end was preferable to that shit. If you really think about it he was already placing second to a dead kid in the future.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.