[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that can't stand any anime after 2010?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: large.jpg (44KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 500x478px
Am I the only one that can't stand any anime after 2010?
>>
>>>/b/
>>
sorry wrong thread
>>
I can't stand any anime after 2000.
>>
Maybe don't try cherry-picking 1 or 2 from each season faggot.
>>
2007 is the year, lucky star killed anime. before then cute shows were a rarity
>>
Hipsters.
>>
Am I the only one that can't stand any blogging after 2010?
>>
>>142617619

The appropriate thing to do would be to google "Are there other retards like me" and go to whatever reddit circlejerk pops up and talk about your le born in the wrong decade complaints there instead of looking to have your opinions validated here and blogshitting up the board.
>>
File: 1413567991431.jpg (585KB, 1002x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1413567991431.jpg
585KB, 1002x1011px
>>142618149
Thanks KyoAni.
>>
That's pretty terrible taste and doesn't even make sense. There are good (and similar enough) anime from all eras
>>
>>142617619
Maybe it's time to stop watching anime and leave /a/ then?
>>
File: 1343773852973.jpg (26KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
1343773852973.jpg
26KB, 501x506px
>>142618923
More like time for OP to kill himself.
>>
Am I the only one that can't stand any anime after May 2016?
>>
>>142617619
probably

i bet you didn't even try watching MJP
>>
File: 1432438116143.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432438116143.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>142617619
>>
>>142617619

I was good up until about mid 2014 and have been kind of incredulous ever since. I think something about Aldnoah Zero broke my appreciation for anime and hope that it can be anything other than a patchwork of shilling for music conglomerates and just running the same shitty hack people with shows based around event tickets to meet and greet them anymore. I kind of just want LN and VN to get right the fuck out of the industry at this point.
>>
>>142618509

Kyoani got the ball rolling but it was Sony that just really took the piss out of anime with their shows based around marketing schemes aimed at Niwaka teens and selling shit to them at premium prices as a sole priority. Even a growing number of people in Japan are starting to grow weary of it and the whole exclusionary nature of it all. Not much that can be done though as long as there's enough people to make it a valid business model, it just means traditional anime production considerations are kind of dead and the best you can hope for is high budget waifu shit with catchy character designs and the same few people that appeal to Niwaka used over and over again. That's like the best case scenario too.
>>
Yes you are a special snowflake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.