[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They sent hounds after her and it was the first time in Japan's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 53810399_p0.png (500KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
53810399_p0.png
500KB, 566x800px
>They sent hounds after her and it was the first time in Japan's ecosystem that a fox had been hunted by Hounds.
>She fled and cried in the fields of Nasu because she was hunted by those who claimed to love her.
>She was betrayed and hunted by human who feared her. She did nothing wrong, she only tried to help them prosper. She was forced to flee the village simply because she wasn't human.
>It rained arrows for three straight days and night and nothing seemed to register with them. Standing in a hail of arrows covered in blood, "I wasn't trying to fool anyone. I'll leave now so please just forget all about me." The assault continued from the human filled with hatred

>betrayed by everyone
>still wants to serve people and love them dearly
>Alignment: Neutral Evil

What the fuck, Nasu?
>>
>>134132641
Best girl
And DnD alignments are stupid
>>
File: 48657958_p0.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
48657958_p0.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
>>134132641
Such a waste that there are only a few pics of that scene. It was heartbreaking and really good at the same time.

Also, daily reminder that Gilgamesh, a man who tried to destroy the humanity in UBW is Chaotic Good.
>>
>>134132641
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>>/jp/
>>>/out/
>>
>>134133965
But anon. CCC anime is coming soon
>>
File: 620768.jpg (3MB, 4168x2092px) Image search: [Google]
620768.jpg
3MB, 4168x2092px
>>134134055
Based SHAFT will surely deliver.
>>
File: Ballet.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ballet.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>134134055
>>134135041
They won't
;_;
>>
Best wife
>>
>>134132641
I don't understand why she was neutral evil after all of what she did. She seems pretty neutral good even to me.
>>
File: 8Brg21W.jpg (612KB, 702x991px) Image search: [Google]
8Brg21W.jpg
612KB, 702x991px
yeah the alignments for half the servants make no sense
>>
>>134139641
She kinda lost her shit and wiped out a whole army once. And then she really lost her shit and became a cursed artifact that released lethal miasma among other things. She's Top 3 of all evil spirits in Japan for a reason.
>>
>>134139641
Exactly. Even when we count that she killed thousands of soldiers at the fields of Nasu, she was doing it in self defense.
>>
>>134140108
See >>134140206

I don't believe this "lost her shit" stories.
You cannot make such a pure soul go berserk just for enjoyment of slaughtering people.
>>
>>134140335
You misunderstand. The time she wiped out an army was accidental, but the killing stone was a manifestation of her resentment at being killed. Some of the Tamamo 9 carry on that aspect compared to Caster who just wants a husband or Tamamo Cat which is completely innocent.
>>
>>134140773
That's really interesting.
Do you hear about it in CCC?
Damn, I should've learned Japanese already.
>>
>>134140864
I'm pretty sure the Killing Stone was one her matrices. Tamamo 9 only shows up for a bit in her CCC ending, and one of them made it into GO along with a powered up Caster.
>>
>>134141418
She shows up in other things in the series? I thought she was just an Extra and CCC character.
>>
Makes sense to me, just like with Gilgamesh ''Stole your heat'' Chaotic Good
>>
>>134142327
Grand Order is special since it's a phone game and it has you own all of the Servants as if they were Pokemon. You even get such unique shit as Lancer cowtits Arturia.
>>
>>134142603
>Arturia with cowtits
might have been decent if the outfit wasn't so slutty under the armor
>>
>>134132641
Alignments in Fate are a mix of how that character is perceived by others and mainly how they perceive themselves, hence with you sometimes have good characters in the evil side of the spectrum (see Atalanta too).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.