[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about yanderes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: a girl said hi to you.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a girl said hi to you.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
How do you feel about yanderes?
>>
Best girls when done right, which is almost never.
>>
They just need the D.

Which is retarded because most betacuck shit MCs don't want to provide for some retarded reason.
>>
>>122860163
They're okay, sometimes.
>>
>>122860163
Never seen one done right
>>122860403
i really wish there was an mc who would
>>
>>122860163
The MC's they fall for are normally beta as fuck, so they're basically violence
>>
>>122860663
Good yanderes are only found in manga and VNs. I don't think I've ever seen a good anime yandere.
>>
God: 'what kind of girlfriend do you want?'
pleb mc: 'just fuck my shit up'
result = yandere
>>
>>122860663
school days had one receiving the D I think

in mirai nikki gasai got the D and she was still crazy as shit
>>
>>122860210
This.

Apparently, if you're not focused on them 110% they'll kill everyone.
>>
The trope is based off of girls who are so dedicated to the mc that they forgo other aspects of life like morals and shit. Great for self-insertion but almost necessarily shit in terms of characterization unless they change from being a yandere at some point as character development .
>>
>>122861062
>One
Naw, there were two. Then the two yandere started making out afterward a threesome they had.
>>
Personally I like them, but its weird and shitty as fuck when weaboos start thinking its as cute in reality as it is in 2D.

>>122861298
Their characterization is that they're a crazy codependent freak. If you ever meet a real one its creepy as fuck, but still nice if you're always paranoid about your gf being unfaithful.
>>
>>122860163
Double yandere love is purest.
>>
File: 24.jpg (307KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
307KB, 862x1200px
>>122860210
This.
>>
>>122860163
Subtle yandere traits are nice. Full blown yanderes are a terrible sight since they always result in blood and gore and leads to nowhere.
>>
>>122860163
They're always the most entertaining characters whether or not I like them.
>>
>>122860163
The yandere killing the love interest is an unrealistic concept considering men are physically superior to women.

If we use OPs pic as an example it's irrelevant that she has a bat because you can just tank the blunt force with a forearm and render her unconscious with a chokehold.
>>
>>122862422
>ignoring the pain of having 1 of your arms completely useless
>ignoring the fact she has crazy person strength
>ignoring the fact that after you tanked the bat to the arm ( and now have a broken arm) you're expected to hold a crazy girl down with only 1 arm
>ignoring people with actual weapons.
>>
>>122861298
I humbly disagree. I like them for the monstrous girl feel. Like, the idea of falling in love with something dangerous and unpredictable is fun, especially if the potential reward to the MC is great enough should he survive her affections.

It's like falling in love with an gynoid that happens to have a power core one mistake from going nuclear and wiping your town. The knife edge of disaster as a romance.

Romantic Horror is one of my favorite genres, mind, and yanderes are only a one part of it.
>>
File: 1426733424537.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426733424537.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate it because they go to overboard with it. I don't want a fucking psychopath and straight up murderer guys. I want a girl that's a little too obsessive and shows glimpses of some hostileness to women and very rarely some violence. It's mainly about personality not mindless fucking gore and shit.

But they never get it right, I don't want a mindless fucking killer, I want a girl that's just a little too into me and overprotective. I'm not saying you can't use violence, you certainly can. But sparingly, that shouldn't be her go to you know. And murder definitely not, that's like bad end shit. She shouldn't be murdering everyone just off the bat, if she murders there should be a good lead up to it.

Fuck me. It's difficult to describe really what I want, I just don't like this fuckin' exaggerated murderous women.
>>
>>122862578
- Pain is irrelevant due to adrenaline.
- Crazy person strength is the same as retard strength, unfocused and full of vulnerabilities
- A girl with arms that spindly as seen in OPs pic would not have sufficient strength to break an arm (women have less dense muscles and bones)
- If we are in a magical situation where that is possible, only the forearm down would be broken
- 1 armed are chokeholds are not only a plausibility but often a commonality given the obvious flailing limbs
- A bat is not a real weapon
>>
>>122862924
>>>/fit/
>>
>>122860163
They're all shit. No exceptions.
>>
>>122862924
>A simple fracture in the human skull can be caused by as little as 73 Newtons of force. An unrestrained adult falling to the ground can produce more than 873 Newtons, which is more than enough to fracture the skull. The upper bound of 873 Newtons converts to approximately 196.26 pounds of force required to fracture a skull. A study of a baseball bat swung at a ball produces forces averaging 4124 pounds with peak forces at 8314 pounds (20-40 times more force than necessary to fracture a skull). Even with a relatively light swing, a baseball bat can easily crush a human skull, causing tremendous brain damage, especially if aimed at weaker sections such as the temples.
>>
>>122863037
If your unsourced claims are true then that is even more reason to sacrifice the forearm in order to disable the assailant.
>>
>>122862820
Well, personally, I always felt that a yandere who's trying to kill the protagonist was always a bit thematically disingenuous. If you're going to make her extreme, make her a danger to others besides the MC. Make it a game of trying to keep her stable, cleaning up the mess when she does murder one of your friends, and realizing that you're only doing the latter because you're as co-dependent on her as she is on you, if more conscious. Then you drop hints of her real personality and past through the work, giving her real characterization beyond "crazy and devoted".
>>
>>122860818
I can't even think of good manga yanderes aside from >>122862270.
>>
>>122863145
Not who you're responding to, but have you considered the possibility that not everyone's response to a crazy person attack is an intelligent, tactical response? Like, dear god, man. Most people would probably react to their arm being broken by pissing their pants, falling on the ground and begging for the assailant to stop.
>>
>>122860163
literally the niggers of anime
they move in, fuck up all progression, and shit the bed while everyone else is trying to advance the plot
>>
>>122863972
The yandere was literally the only halfway decent part of Shuffle!.
>>
>>122860163
The simulator is pretty neat.
>>
>>122864059
>Yandere
>Shuffle!
Who would that be? I don't remember any in the VN.
>>
>>122864193

Kaede the Knife.
>>
>>122864117
I just found out that the other day and I'm already donating 15 monthly in hopes it sees the light of day.
>>
>>122862600
>It's like falling in love with an gynoid that happens to have a power core one mistake from going nuclear and wiping your town.
This sounds like an awesome idea actually. Would read more.
>>
>>122863928
People that are weak would. Someone who has an interest in living would rise to the challenge of disabling the assailant in order to ensure their safety.
>>
>>122864322
I think you have the wrong Visual Novel. Kaede's the LEAST yandere member of the cast. Even in her very own route she pushes Rin away. She claims she doesn't deserve to be loved by him.
>>
>>122864451
So am I anon. I also look forward to it's completion.
>>
>>122863972
That's not the fault of the archetype. That's writers saying "x seems popular so why not put it in a harem". I've only seen one manga that kind of worked in, and it had a very weird format where the dude was moving sequentially from woman to woman.

You don't take a super obsessive danger to all the people around them and make them compete with a bunch of other girls. The only real way to do something like that well would probably to have it be some kind of Evil Dead harem thing where one of the Deadites fancied Ash and occasionally swooped in to terrorize the occupants of the cabin, while occasionally lending aid. You have the occasional moment where the character has a bit more revealed about themselves, and despite being enemies, they build some sort of relationship that isn't entirely antagonistic, possibly conversing in nightmares in the moments between attacks.
>>
>>122864499
They changed her in the anime to a pretty full on yandere. I know that sounds stupid, but the anime was so fucking boring that it was literally the only vaguely entertaining part.
>>
Yanderes that are related to their target are the worst kind to exist.

Y/N
>>
>>122864721
Eh, I can see the appeal in a family member having a hard time letting go of of a son or brother. It's psychologically full of potential, though I've not really seen any good examples myself.
>>
>>122864497
Okay.

Lots of people are weak. People who are strong like you would totally kick ass, take names, and become the rooster illusion.

Congrats. You are cooler than some harem leads.
>>
>>122864721
no

Yandere Onee-chan is the absolute best.
>>
>>122862820
It's pretty obvious what you want.

Yandere personality is great but the murder aspect has become ubiquitous with it because it's the greatest sign of crazy.

I too like subtle yandere, much like how I like tsundere that's not violent.
>>
>>122865212
I've never actually seen that. That actually sounds great.

I only see little sister yanderes and they piss me the fuck off with all their "my onii-chan" bullshit
>>
>>122864721
Wrong, if a yandere's related to their target, they're more likely to attract other yanderes for a threesome.
>>
>>122865355
There is no MC alpha enough to handle managing multiple yanderes.
>>
I think personally for me, the main appeal of a yandere is knowing that she doesn't want to share you and is constantly wanting more and more of your attention.

My favorite times where a yandere is concerned is where she's just seen the MC walking with his childhood friend and she's going through a mental breakdown trying to justify what she just saw and all the other little thoughts like

"They were just talking about school work, right?"

"He told me they were just friends, do friends laugh like that?!"

"Why didn't he invite me too? Why Why Why Why?!?!"

"I should've killed her when I had the chance, that fucking slut. I hate her."

For some reason it makes me really happy when a yandere becomes upset and confronts the MC about ignoring her/going out with someone else.
>>
>>122865468
What if the MC is yandere too?
>>
>>122865468
>No MC
Nice joke, see www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPCgDR2QQoE
>>
File: 1276688923914.png (17KB, 940x549px) Image search: [Google]
1276688923914.png
17KB, 940x549px
I like yanderes.
>>
Retarded. Often ruins a good genki girl by making her be a psycho retard.
>>
>>122865547
I feel like there's a major division between different types of yandere fans. I've never understood the attraction to them for blind devotion (not that I think there's anything wrong with liking that), but for me and a number of others, it's the fear and power inherent in a chainsaw wielding psycho that makes them attractive, along with the seemingly out of place sincere love, or at least love of the person they see you as. It's the contrast that gets to me.

How strange it is that fans of the same archetype could have such different reasons for enjoying it.

>>122865575
Then everyone besides the yandere and their yandere lover starts dying very quickly.
>>
>>122865753
I'll admit that I love yanderes, but the secret yandere genki archetype pisses me off because it's always used as a retarded plot point a la "Who's the mystery killer scoobs?"

If there's going to be a yandere. I prefer her to be a quiet girl who slowly grows more obsessed and unstable as time goes on.
>>
>>122865753
Why is it always the genki girl?
>>
>>122865909
>Quiet who gets more obsessed and unstable
Should she have a Nice Boat?
>>
>>122865575
you get mahouka
>>
>>122862820
Pretty much. I don't see why yandere has defaulted to crazy murdering bitch. It was cool the first time but it's gotten old.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.