[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it like having an girlfriend /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: akira_5_p311.jpg (101KB, 728x1085px) Image search: [Google]
akira_5_p311.jpg
101KB, 728x1085px
what is it like having an girlfriend /a/?
>>
>>121219187
I always figured it was great if you could handle it but if you weren't ready it was too much trouble to be worth it.
>>
expensive, dull and petty
>>
>>121219187
Like having a bag full of salty milk and coins.
>>
>>121219187
nice girly flats tetsuo
>>
File: notontheirown.jpg (48KB, 253x506px) Image search: [Google]
notontheirown.jpg
48KB, 253x506px
It's nice when things are working and sad when they aren't. It's someone you can be as close as possible to, both emotionally and physically.

I've never had any experiences with crazy or cheating women so I don't know about that side of things.
>>
It's pretty okay and it's nice having someone you can always rely on.

It's lots of effort but it's mostly worth it.
>>
File: 20-26.jpg (393KB, 900x1309px) Image search: [Google]
20-26.jpg
393KB, 900x1309px
>>121219187
Stupid. She'll tell you that she hates you, always hated you, and wants you dead, and you'll go crying wishing you could somehow make her happy again.
>>
>>121219187
Like being in danger of being stabbed in the back at any time. At least thats how it feels when you witness the behaviour of women in general.

2D is where it's at.
>>
>>121219187
>Unironically discussing 3DPD
Back to /b/
>>
>>121219280
never fails.
>>
Like a rollercoaster with a slight change: that the bottom of the ride down goes straight into the ground.
>>
It's okay. Stick to 2D though, because when it's all said and done, all 3D women are the same, they arent afraid to lie to your face if it's convieniant to them.
>>
>>121219633
>>121221192
>>121221260
What these guys said is pretty accurate
>>
>>121219187
Why would you need a girlfriend in the first place?
You don't need emotional attachment to anything.Life is better that way.
>>>/r9k/
Sex? Its overrated. The headache and trouble is not worth it. Fap to 2D instead, wayyyy better and you retain your sanity.
No matter how much you sugarcoat it, no relationship, at any level, is worth being in. Also, fuck-buddies don't exist. There will always be strings attached.
>>
>>121219187
Imagine being constantly reminded of how disappointing you are because you will never be the man that she wished you were.

That's how having a girlfriend for people like us feels like.
>>
File: erha64afg.png (33KB, 168x167px) Image search: [Google]
erha64afg.png
33KB, 168x167px
>>121221361
I don't believe internet stories. But I hope this one is true
>>
File: mfw99.jpg (157KB, 647x558px) Image search: [Google]
mfw99.jpg
157KB, 647x558px
All these beta virgins ITT who got their knowledge about relationships from shitty haremshit and 4chan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.