[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

All Women Go To Hell: The Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 74

File: hell.png (976KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hell.png
976KB, 1280x720px
All Women Go To Hell: The Anime
>>
Machiko got voided by accident
Second girl got reincarnated
Misaki got voided because she was a selfish person who was using her kids as a pedestal and tried to use them as a bargaining chip and called them worthless in front of Decim.
>>
Counting Death Billiards, there have been 5 men. 4 have been reincarnated/heaven. 1 to hell.

There have been 3 women. 2 have been sent to hell.
>>
>>120635343

>Machiko got voided by accident

She didn't, the choice was correct even though the method was faulty
>>
First woman was a dirty whore who cheated on her husband.

Second was a lunatic bitch that got plastic surgery of a boy's childhood crush to stalk him.

Third woman abused mentally and physically her peers while exploiting her children to be famous.
>>
Why is Decim so moe?

Jesus Christ my heart
>>
honestly everyone should have been sent to hell (including the OVA) except for the guy during the death bowling

he was just a chill dude who got into a bus accident and even let the childhood friend win.

everyone else was evil/an asshole/wasted their life/mentally insane.
>>
Death Parade is the most blatantly misogynistic anime of all time.
>>
>>120635311
>All Sluts* Go To Hell: The Anime

FIFY, the girl in episode 3 got reincarnated.
What's wrong with the people trying to defend a woman who fucks random dudes in the public bathrooms just after meeting them and then proceeds to give biirth to their kids before leting said kids take care of themselfs while beating he manager?


>>120635343
Nope, Decim made the mistake when sending the guy to reincarnation, that's why Nona told him to let go.
>>
File: 6186-448132799.png (60KB, 609x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6186-448132799.png
60KB, 609x600px
>>120635372
>>120635379
Infidelity shitposting at OP+3. I suppose that means things are looking up. Maybe by the time the show ends we'll have a full ten posts before someone starts discussing who was right in episodes 1 and 2!

Also: a cute, etc.
>>
>Suicide
>Buddha
>Reincarnated

Shouldn't by the whole religious angle have gone to void?
>>
All the episodes have been lacking, Death Billiards was the only one I actually enjoyed.
>>
>>120635442

>not worshipping sluts is shitposting
Alright m8
>>
Wouldn't reincarnation be a bigger punishment than being sent to the void?
You'd have to experience shit a second time, get judged [i]again[/i], and risk repeating every single time without ever being able to remember you already did the shit
>>
>>120635442
Jesus she's got some huge feet in this art.
>>
File: privilege.png (1MB, 1928x1348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
privilege.png
1MB, 1928x1348px
>>120635427
Help us spread Patriarchy!

Patriarchy needs YOU!

SIEG HEIL !
HEIL DECIM !
HEIL NONA !
Fuck ONNA in the ass !!!
>>
File: 1360368220235.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360368220235.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>120635311
SJW tears: the anime
>>
>>120635499
>thinking reincarnation means you end up in the same scenario as your previous life
You are fucking retarded
>>
That ED, god damn

Same band that did Barakamon's ED
>>
>>120635499
The void is where atheists and true gentlemen go...
>>
>>120635528
go back to vee
>>
>>120635499
>[i]again[/i]
>>
File: 785768678609.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
785768678609.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>120635527
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0001.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>120635311
The thing is since they're dead it doesn't really matter where you end up.

Yeah reincarnating is "good", but does it really matter since the culmination of all their memories and regrets can't be fixed cause they died.

Which is why I think weather you reincarnate or go to the void is a bit arbitrary if you're the one dead.
>>
>>120635580
SJW are treated like the filth they are in every board.
Enjoying these landwhales' tears doesn't mean he's from /v/.

You've been using that argument for a long time, and it's not going to work.
>>
>>120635372
Ultimately, the judgement was incorrect however due to Decim's realization of her putting on an act. We as the viewers can understand that she was a person who couldn't be honest and constantly hid things from her husband, while the husband was just a person who couldn't trust his wife.

Logically speaking, both of them should have shared the same fate.

>>120635429
As far as I can tell, Nona isn't actually the arbiter and just an overseer. She doesn't make the calls. Viewing it from Decim's perspective, what he saw in the two of them were as follows;

>Takashi and Machiko love each other
>Takashi will sacrifice himself for his wife
>Fears death and accidentally hurts his wife
>Immediately tries to apologize
>Is content with his fate until memories start to pour back
>Instead of coming clean about the cheating, Machiko tries to deny it and pass it off her friend (may have been true)
>Takashi slowly breaks down as his fears begin to emerge
>Begs for a do-over of the game
>Breaks down because his love was cheating on him
>Machiko lies to him about never loving him
>Takashi breaks down further

Keep in mind about what Decim said to Onna about what he respected. People who live their life to the fullest are worth his respect. Takashi, though consumed by his emotions, was at the very least honest about it and the reactions came from the feeling of having his heart torn out by his loved one. Machiko on the otherhand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.

She lied about the child being his when she had no way of telling, she refused to admit to her cheating and she lied about never loving him. Takashi, for all his darkness, was a genuine person through to the end.

Unless the arbiters have a universal criteria, we are safe to assume that it is heavily biased on what the arbiter prefers to see in people.
>>
You people are stupid.

Old guy in Billiards: He was done with life. He had lived a long life and didn't care about the pool game. By the end, he was just having fun playing pool and showing his kendo skills. This equals VOID.

Young guy in Billiards: Cheated on girlfriend and then girlfriend killed him. Obviously wasn't ready to move on. He still had stuff he wanted to do. HE GETS REINCARNATED

Dude in Death Darts: Just found out his wife cheated on him and is under the mind the child in her womb wasn't his. Is upset. Wants to have a child. SO HE IS REINCARNATED SO HE CAN HAVE A KID IN NEW LIFE.

Female in Death Darts: Cheated. In Decim's eyes, all she wanted in life was money and to have physical pleasure. To him, her life was over and she had fulfilled her purpose. VOID.

College kids in Death Bowling: Self explanatory. Boy and girl died in an accident and both wanted to have a relationship. Both reincarnated so hopefully one day their true love can end in happiness.

Nerd in Death Arcade: Had clinical depression due to abuse/divorce. Kills self because he didn't see any happiness in life. The Arcade game shows that his step mom truly loves him and that he wants to have another chance to live. REINCARNATED!

Woman in Death Arcade: All she wanted was to see her children again. She was a vile person, but she was never going to see HER children again. If she was reincarnated, she would still be a selfish person who put herself first and made bad decisions. She didn't want to live again -- she wanted to atone for her children.

Got it? NOW YOU KNOW. Not fucking hard.
>>
>>120635647
Didn't I already tell you to go back to >>>/v/?

Let me do it again.

Go back to >>>/v/, you filthy /v/ermin
>>
>>120635580
I think you might apreciate the pic in >>120635527 my tumblr friend.

Don't thank me, it was my privilge.
>>
File: 1411683764666.jpg (25KB, 300x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411683764666.jpg
25KB, 300x297px
>>120635499
>[i]again[/i]
>>
>>120635535
Did you miss the part where even the people who died mundane and unrelated deaths end up there?
>>
>>120635665
Buddhist please go.
>>
>>120635669
Are you mad?
Because you seem upset.


>>>/v/ is not a magical spell that makes you whores not deserve hell.

Also,
>Decim sending Whores to hell where they belong.
Nothing wrong with that, life goes on.
>>
>>120635703
How does that relate to anything I said?
>>
Popcorn time.
>>
>>120635719
>and risk repeating every single time
referred to being judged and sent back for reincarnation over and over you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>120635499
According to that anon who can read moon runes on the show's website:

>Reincarnation
A new chance : you soul gets to be reborn without the memories of you past life.

>Void
eternal doom : people who are sent there have no choice but to spend eternity with their negative feelings in the emptiness.
Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?
Well, try doing it for your lifetime again and again and again ad vitam aeternam....
>>
>>120635805
You don't even make any sense.

You won't end up being stuck in reincarnation forever.

You will not experience the same life you experienced last time.
>>
>>120635852
Decim clearly says that the void is where bad people go in episode 2.

and here this answer you question >>120635847
Even without that, you've got to be really edgy if you'd rather get voided than live a new life in the next era.
>>
>>120635847
> >Void
> eternal doom : people who are sent there have no choice but to spend eternity with their negative feelings in the emptiness.
> Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?

Maybe we're in the void right now. We're just repeating our empty lives, over and over and over again as we experience these negative emotions until they eventually become our end. Over and over and over again, without but a slice of recollection. Deja vu is that - a recognition of the soul that manages to hang on to a few random memories every iteration.
>>
File: 1420472850533.jpg (30KB, 640x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420472850533.jpg
30KB, 640x476px
>>120635941
I'll stop posting because apparently you are not capable of reading a post and comprehend it.

The only thing I said is that Reincarnation doesn't mean you will be stuck experiencing the same life over and over again which the other faggot implied it did.
>>
1. College guy from Bowling
2. College girl from Bowling
3. Guy from Arcade
4. Guy from Darts
5. Young Guy from Billiards
6. Old Guy from Billiards
7. Woman from Darts

>9001. Woman from Arcade
>>
I'm sick of all these SJW trying to defend the whore by only answering the weak post while ignoring the ones that clearly prove them wrong.

I just want to laugh at sad/bad people(be it an old scum or a slut with a gaping vagina) get voided by best boy while best girl reads her German book.
>>
>>120635852
Die, 50/50 reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reíncarnate
New life, die, risk to reincarnate
New lífe, die, risk to reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reincarnate
New life, die, risk to reíncarnate
New life, die, risk to reincarnate
New lífe, die, risk to reincarnate

reread original post
>>
>>120636001
> Passive, but slightly yandere girl gets fucking plastic surgery to look like another girl, in a vain hope to attract her boyfriend.

SO MUCH LOVE. Seriously though, waifu-tier.
>>
>>120636030

Just post something that triggers them, and let them know sluts aren't human at every opportunity
>>
>>120635665
> Old guy in Billiards
> Completely missed his totally-not-villainous grin at the end, indicating keikaku doori and that he attained reincarnation, despite still being a thug.
>>
>>120635646
thats assuming people don't have souls
>>
>>120635983
I can post here if I want to, I can call a friend and hang out(if i have a friend), I can play a video game featuring H scenes of my waifu(maji de) and I can study some useful shit if I want to.
I can evoluate in this world, and the world around me is also evoluating.
I'm not a nigger, and I don't live in the third world, so I'm closer to heaven than hell.

Void is being blocked in the dark, with nothing to do, nothing to see, Impossible for you to experience anything.
You can just reflect. And given that the people who get voided did some nasty things who got them there, all they would do would think again about what they did and drown in a sea of regrets.
>>
>>120635311
Picked up!
>>
>>120636086
Sluts are human. I dare you to prove me that sexually lascivious women are not biologically human. If some subset of women are not human, by your charge, then first, we must define a 'human' to discover if such a thing is possible.

Please do not make claims without stating your definitions in advance.
>>
>>120636180
This would have been inspirating if it wasn't for the ni**er part...
>>
>>120636212

Suck a dick
>>
File: nigger.jpg (389KB, 900x1974px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger.jpg
389KB, 900x1974px
>>120636225
>>
File: 000 where.jpg (115KB, 480x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
000 where.jpg
115KB, 480x342px
>>120636212
Sluts are biologically human, but they lost their "pride" by giving their body to males without said males giving value to what they got from that woman, and that for the sole purpose of having their lust fulfilled, which does not differentiate these sexually lascivious women from animals.
Thus, according to most philosophes, sluts don't have the value of a human being living in a civilised society.

This could be interpreted as :"Sluts are worthless pieces of shit, and if you didn't want to act like a slut without being told, you would have realised it."

Which could also be interpreted as : "Suck a dick and die."
>>
>>120636180
You win.
>>
Except there is no hell.

Confirmed for baiting without even watching the anime.
>>
>>120636180
>I'm not a nigger, and I don't live in the third world, so I'm closer to heaven than hell.
A normal 4chan poster, Ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>120636456
You don't have to be upset, monkey.
>>
File: 1332535852483.png (92KB, 283x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332535852483.png
92KB, 283x343px
Fuck, this episode got to me.

It hit way too close to home.
>>
>>120636456
Get used to it, or go away.
>>
>>120635427
Is this an actual Koatku article already? Because if it's not, there's gonna be one soon.
>>
>>120636523
>Kek
>>
>>120636529
I can already see that.
>as a female anime fan, I found this anime degrading for the women in society, it pains even more as a half japanese woman to admit that it reflects society's non progressivist view of men's equal(she's talking about the sluts, not women in general)
>>
Is it me are the SJW getting thrown away more efficiently with every new thread?
>>
File: 1422009464588.jpg (44KB, 425x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422009464588.jpg
44KB, 425x310px
>>120636636
>SJW
>existing on /a/
Stop giving them attention because it's just shitposters shitposting because they want to degrade /a/ as much as /v/ by forcing a non-existent force in a media created by people that don't give a single shit.
>>
>>120635427
...And It's Not Even Half Done!
>>
>>120636405
I agree with that, but I love sluts.
It's allways nice to have gorls sleeping with you without having to date them for 1week+
They're not for marriage or long term relatioships, but they make your dick feel good.

Allways take the better of the 2 worlds, fuck the sluts, marry the younger respectable girl.
>>
I know this question is little of the topic
But who voiced Yuusuke?
>>
>>120636719
>gorls
girls*
>>
>>120635311
I think we actually cleared that out yesterday.

With every new episode they show how the actually judge the souls. It most likely looks like your doings while alive don't really matter as long as you don't cheat in the game they choose for you.

The only mistake the NEET made while being alive is the fact he couldn't accept his father's new wife as a mother.

The mistake made by the reality star is that she was too careless and ended up living a shitty life. She still found a way to her happiness though and cared for her children.

So if she hadn't killed the NEET during the game she would have ended up in heaven, too.

As far as judgments go only the first one was somewhat wrong and they cleared it out in the second episode.
>>
>>120636719
Then you can be considered a manslut. And hopefully the women that are respectable avoid you too.
>>
>>120636958
>With every new episode they show how the actually judge the souls. It most likely looks like your doings while alive don't really matter as long as you don't cheat in the game they choose for you.
Part of the judging but not entirely true, in death billiards the guy who attacked the old man was the one who reincarnated

>The only mistake the NEET made while being alive is the fact he couldn't accept his father's new wife as a mother.
Yes

>The mistake made by the reality star is that she was too careless and ended up living a shitty life. She still found a way to her happiness though and cared for her children.
Except that she didn't. During several flashbacks it shows that she was an absent mother and even during the game she was only satisfied with the kid that managed to stun the otaku. She only realized that her children were that important to her after her death, too bad that was too late then.
>>
>>120637057
I'm getting married in 6 months...
But hey, I'm winning 15 times the minimum wage over here, and we didn't know each other a lot(her family is really strict so no staying overnight) so I can assume she's not marrying me for my purity.


And what's wrong with you, I'm saying that sluts are good, why are you attacking me?
>>
>>120635659
>Takashi, though consumed by his emotions, was at the very least honest about it and the reactions came from the feeling of having his heart torn out by his loved one. Machiko on the other hand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.
This
>>
Thought this was the best episode so far, but some parts when the two people break down are still cringeworthy.

>Dat dinner time moment
>>
>>120637171
>I'm getting married in 6 months...
get out of there anon
>>
>>120636456
>>120636225
>the ni**er part
we /co/ now?
Has /a/ became reddit/tumblr thanks to faGGots calling everyone from reddit and tumblr over here
>>
File: 1419454445742.png (417KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419454445742.png
417KB, 1000x991px
>>120637171
>I'm getting married in 6 months
>...
Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>120637220
You mean the step-mother wanting him to call her mother?

Sure thing, edgelordmaster.
>>
>>120637251
Seriously thinking about dumping that shit.

I won't be able to watch anime in my own home(not gonna show my power level to anyone).
I really value the time I spend alone in the dark eatin chips and posting here, playing VNs or watching anime. But I'm getting old, and it's now or never if I want to marry a good woman.
>>
>>120637303
This anime brings the worst of /a/ out of the shadows.
>>
>>120636719
You and your sluts are all going to be voided.
>>
>>120637311
Then fuck off, this is not your blog, you'll leave and no one will care or notice.
>>
File: 1421467338200.png (607KB, 761x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421467338200.png
607KB, 761x720px
>>120637311
Nice blog m8, how about fucking off?
>>
>>120637303
>Nigger tohsaka
In a certain way, you're worse than him.
>>
File: 1419863113077.jpg (42KB, 290x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419863113077.jpg
42KB, 290x290px
>>120637377
Being a nigger is better than sleeping with old men for money.
>>
>>120637100
>Part of the judging but not entirely true, in death billiards the guy who attacked the old man was the one who reincarnated
Because the oldman told Decim to do it. This is why he was laughing when he went to the Void.

>Except that she didn't. During several flashbacks it shows that she was an absent mother and even during the game she was only satisfied with the kid that managed to stun the otaku. She only realized that her children were that important to her after her death, too bad that was too late then.

I think she loved them in her own way. She died because she was a bitch towards her manager only because she wouldn't have enough time for her children.
>>
>You reincarnate forever until you fuck up once and go to hell
They didn't think that through did they?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>120636225
>ni**er
I wonder who this good go-progressist anon could be?
>>
>>120637457
I thought it was more about human souls degrading over time, so that when they finally turn into shit, they get tossed into the void.
>>
File: ararapleb.jpg (65KB, 523x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ararapleb.jpg
65KB, 523x592px
>>120637413
Both are shit OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>120635527
Aw shit nigga 10/10 image.
>>
>>120635665
>Maybe if I use caps lock it'll make my point carry more weight
>>
>>120635669
I think it's you who should go to >>>/v/
>>
File: 1374413749577.jpg (19KB, 491x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374413749577.jpg
19KB, 491x404px
>Void
>Reincarnation
>Hell
>Heaven

What a load of crap.

I wonder if they just use these terms because humans can understand and accept them without much questions being asked, the truth is that either not even the Arbiters know where the souls go or they actually do, but it's something that would be too complex to explain to humans (like that Gantz alien explaining extra dimensional reincarnation dynamics).
>>
>>120635736
Pass it to me
>>
>>120636047
>slightly yandere
how?
>>
File: Death Parade Law.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Death Parade Law.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Objective Truths about Episode 4

Both should have been voided
>MILF is implied to have been a horrible person in a addition to being a slut. Her assistant wouldn't have choked the shit out of her after just one slap.
Don't forget she slams Yousuke's face into oblivion.

Yousuke is a sad dumbass
>What, your first parent is so shitty you retract from society? Doesn't excuse you from not giving people(his step mom) a chance to prove themselves. Suicide is NEVER THE ANSWER. Naive and should've grown the fuck up
>>
>>120637457
>>120637474
The more people are reincarnated the more rotten their souls are, which would explain that some people are born with a pure soul and others not(i.e distrustful husband, whore MILF...).
Once a kid is born, he either receive a new soul or get one that was reincarnated.
The souls that make it to the end of the world get a power up and go out of the chain.
Big Crunch, Big Bang and we begin again => the souls who got their power up are the judges.
>>
>>120635669
>wants a gentleman to go to /v/ first
>can't have that now can we?
>Ladies first, right?
Don't worry, it is my privelege.
>>
>>120637639
>Naive and should've grown the fuck up
Let's hope he does so in his next life.
>>
>Was about to post on this animu if none were present
>Actual discussion

Color me impressed, /a/. Episode 4, man. Dem feels.
>>
Does this piece of shit ever get interesting, with humans escaping, slipping through the arbiters fingers and doing some mayhem?
Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?

As it is this is just
> controversial opinion of the week
>>
>>120635665
>She didn't want to live again -- she wanted to atone for her children.
Are you wearing your glasses right, anon?
>>
>>120635311
>720p

TOP KEK
>>
>>120637597

>I wonder if they just use these terms because humans can understand

They expressly explain this in the anime. Did you even watch it?
>>
File: 1366972361113.gif (1MB, 640x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366972361113.gif
1MB, 640x325px
>>120637680
>Does this piece of shit ever get interesting, with humans escaping, slipping through the arbiters fingers and doing some mayhem?
>Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?

If any form of retardation like this ever happened, I would drop this anime with the force of a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>120637680
Old man in the OP appears next episode, and a kid does too.
If the old man is going to be judged, him appearing in the op would mean he becomes a regular at QueenDecim.
Regardless, having a kid being judged seems interesting.
>>
>>120637680

Nope, it's the grim and depressing version of Bartender
>>
>>120635659
>Machiko on the otherhand, though she was the less horrible person of the two, never once spoke the truth.

He never asked
>>
btw... if you're wondering.... not all religion of hell means the same.

In budda, it's just a place for the dead to live until their time of recarnation. Tho there are multiple levels of hell.

I don't think Death Billiard's version of hell means eternal suffering or that sort. The people who have been sent to hell here aren't really that bad at all.
>>
>>120636044
Only a tiny percentage of the people who die every day get sent to Queen Decim to reincarnate or void. Where do you think everyone else goes?
>>
>>120637680
>aiming to kill god

Go back to watching Angel Beats, pondscum.
>>
>>120637667
Only when the words nigger and privilege are spammed in the beginning of these threads can we have a serious discussion.
It is due to the weak sex leaving the thread.

It was my privilege.
>>
>>120637729
Old man in the OP and the old man playing against the kid are two totally different people.
A bunch of the staff members show up in the preview.
>>
>>120637773
look at >>120635847
>>
>>120637773
What would be surprising is that both participants are only knocking at death's door, if they get the white mask, they live, if they get the devil mask they die for real and gets a time out before getting reincarnated
>>
>>120637680
>Some human who died rebelling against the system trying to "kill god" or whatever?
How do you suppose an ant goes about killing a human? How do you suppose a random Joe walks into the bar with broken memories to overpower Decim and his strings?
>>
>>120637854
I would love to know egyptian sushi chef's purpose.
He seems to be like Denim, but QuinDecim only needs one bartender, and it's very unlikely the show would follow an other purgatory.

As for that other blond woman, she seems very close to Nona.
>>
>>120637929
>How do you suppose a random Joe walks into the bar with broken memories to overpower Decim and his strings?
I bet he does some epic shit.
>>
>>120637748
>he never asked
that's not how good relationships work, faggot
>>
File: Loli-sama.png (132KB, 500x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Loli-sama.png
132KB, 500x369px
>>120635311
>>120635372

Canon stats:

Women who were reincarnated: 1/3
Men who were reincarnated: 3/3

Women who deserved reincarnation: 2/3
Men who deserved reincarnation: 2/3

Sample size: fucking 3 per gender.

Statistical significance: none.

Nevertheless, result so far: equal situation, inequal judgment due to in-universe mistake.


Meta opinion:

Most likely nearly zero of the people in these threads defending women are "SJW" types (assuming that stereotype has statistical significance at all), since they are merely reciting the canon situation and not defending women who canonically deserved what they got.

However, there is a substantial number of people on /a/ who don't accept canon because they have self-entitled and misogynistic lines of thought.

Then again there is also a substantial amount of people who act like that purely out of baiting purposes.

Conclusion: /a/ has many people who should go to /pol/ and do their shitposting there, including both the misogynistic types and those purely trying to bait and start polemic about gender issues. If those people left it would probably stop derailing threads to try to have a constructive discussion about feminism, radical and otherwise which seems to be a repeating occurrence since gaymergate.
>>
>>120637985
Sure thing relationships professor neckbeard von basementdweller neet
>>
File: bf8.png (224KB, 358x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bf8.png
224KB, 358x310px
>>120638007
>>
>>120638007
>Being this much of a virgin
>>
Did they explain why the latest guy an-heroed? Or how the woman died? Or what happened to either of them after they got in the elevator?
>>
>>120637639
Clearly suicide is the answer because you are given another chance. Death Parade confirmed for supporting suicide.
>>
I am way too fucking drunk to discuss any theories seriously about this show. I'll just lurk this thread and passively absorb any information I see.
>>
>>120637680
Shouldn't you be watching shounenshit right now?
>>
>>120636044
>Die, 50/50 reincarnate
That's assuming it's a 50/50 chance which it isn't. Going to the void only takes the "bad souls" out, we've even seen two at a time reincarnating.
>>
>>120638084
Did you even watch the episode?
>>
>>120638007
>it's okay to cheat and then never tell your life partner as long as they don't ask!
whores deserve hell
>>
>>120638084
Let's see
>Abused by his biological mother
>loner at school
>life going nowhere
>lost at a vidya game
>>
>>120637998
All I had to do was mouse over all of your spoilers. You spoiled that fact that I was going to trash your post as a result. Fuck you.
>>
>>120637998
Cannon stats:

Women who were reincarnated: 1/3
Men who were reincarnated: 4/5

Women who deserved reincarnation: 1/3
Men who deserved reincarnation: 2/3
People sent to the void when they shouldn't be : 0
People sent to the reincarnation when they shouldn't be :2
Canon : one giant asshole +2 whores getting voided when they deserved it, and one NEET getting reincarnated while it was not the best choice.


Your underdeveloped mind may be an obstacle to your judgement.
Correcting you was my privilege
>>
>>120637435
>Because the oldman told Decim to do it
This doesn't really work since we know that two souls can be reincarnated at the same time. In fact, giving up on this would be the ultimate gesture to get to heaven. We can assume safely that there was never such a request.
>>
>>120638230
Now i see why you're bad with women

You view all of them like whores after the first one told everyone about how small your dick is
>>
File: 1363316216340.jpg (27KB, 345x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363316216340.jpg
27KB, 345x263px
>>120638343
I continually forget your average Scumblr is under the impression that infidelity and irresponsible parenting is A-OK when a woman does it. Because anybody who disagrees is a (immasculine insult)
>>
>>120637998
Delicious SJW tears. Come on, post more.
>>
>>120637781
probs some other bar
>>
>>120635343
>and called them worthless in front of Decim.
W-what? when this happen?
>>
>>120638518
in that anon's mind
>>
>>120635311
Deserved
>>
>>120638343
>Oh no ! This person pointed out the flaws in my reasoning, and made me look like an imbecile because of my flawed logic and underhanded methods
>I know, I will say he have a little dick, regardless of knowing if it's a man or a woman, or if it's an extraterrestrial biological entity coming from outer space to make fun of my miserable life and underdeveloped senses
keep up the good work.
>>
Now that it's confirmed that filthy neckbeards can attempt to reroll to reincarnate you guys should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>120638582
>>>/soc/
>>
>>120638463
>>120638463
>going to /pol/
>going ahead of a woman

Oh dear, where are my manners? Of course, after you, miss.

Going there after you is my privilege.
>>
>>120638582
Well, considering I'm fucking whores before finding myself a respectable wife, I would get voided.
Let's not talk about those "legal"Lolis from Vietnam I fuck every summer.


When I hit 65, I'll look for a big whore and get both of uss killed at the same time so that Decim would void her let me get reincarnated.

>Based Decim sending whores to hell where they belong
And nothing of value is never lost.
>>
>>120638710
>When I hit 65, I'll look for a big whore and get both of uss killed at the same time so that Decim would void her let me get reincarnated.
Decim hates hookers, so your plan might work.
>>
>>120637538
Actually, all his caps are only results.
>>
>>120637998
> there is a substantial number of people on /a/ who don't accept canon because they have self-entitled and misogynistic lines of thought.

Are you talking about the people who only choose to answer the posts they deem attackable and ignore the posts who clearly pinpoint why the 2 women and the old man got voided?

Because the maneurism of the people posting like that tend to prove that they are most likely people strongly defending their sexually lascivious peers who engage into degrading intercourses with unknown/shortly known partners making no difference between humans and animals, thus defending the act of cheating of fucking a man you just met on the public bathrooms and never taking responsability for your acts.
The old man's soul was cannonicaly bad for it's surroundings.
The 2 whore's souls were cannonicaly bad for their surroundings.
But these people are mentally challenged compared to their peers of masculine assendent, it is the male's privilege to correct them.


It was my privilege.
>>
>>120637998
>try to have a constructive discussion about feminism, radical and otherwise
>constructive discussion about feminism
>constructive discussion about the institutionalized collective tantrum of a bunch of entitled coddled pampered girls with a princess complex who want to have their cake, eat it too, have yours too, and own the bakery and the fields for free because they "deserve it".

That's the biggest bait in this thread, tumblr-chan.
>>
I hope all the next threads will be like this one.
It was fun to read, and there are even some actual discussions here and there.
>>
File: Boogeyman_poster.jpg (29KB, 299x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boogeyman_poster.jpg
29KB, 299x444px
>>120638872
>tumblr-chan
>>
>>120638861
Your post is pretty incomprehensible.

Maybe it makes sense after spending a couple months on /pol/ or something.
>>
>>120638872
You called her tumblr-chan, you must be from /v/, /pol/ ,reddit, or tumblr as any person calling her out is from a place /a/ hates.
She will ignore the content of your post and tell you to go go away.
>>
>>120639027
He is saying whores defend the whores and losers defend losers.
>>
>>120639027
Ah, my bad, maybe the words didn't fit a lady like you.
I will use easier words :
Suck a dick.


I hope it's easier to grasp,Yours sincerely.
>>
File: ass parade.webm (498KB, 1280x720px)
ass parade.webm
498KB, 1280x720px
So you guys still enjoying the best OP of this season?
>>
>>120639189
BOUM BOUM BOUM
>>
>>120639131
There haven't been any whores in this show so far.

>>120639186
>Suck a dick.
Is it a cute, effeminate dick?
Will you wear a skirt?
>>
File: 1312404192928.jpg (91KB, 509x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312404192928.jpg
91KB, 509x864px
>>120639221
Now you are just baiting.
>>
I hate these fucking threads so much, fuck. All it does is attract crossboarders who constantly shitpost about "muh SJW" boogieman and fall for pathetically obvious bait, even though there are literally NO SJWs on fucking /a/. Go into any other thread on /a/ and there's a clear lack of anything to do with "SJWs" and "tumblr". I legitimately want all the kids from /v/, /pol/, /b/, /tv/ or whichever hole they crawled out of to literally fuck off and take their SJW obsession with them.
Now, let's see a few teens respond with reaction pics they saved off of reddit or some other meme site with "go back to tumblr" or "fuck off SJW".
>>
>>120635429
Decim's mistake was doubting his own judgment, not the judgment tself.
>>
>>120637998
Cheating on your spouse=bad
This is agreed upon in every civilized society in the world for a reason.
>>
>>120639278
>giving them more attention
if you don't like it, talk about the fucking show and report the shitposters
>>
>>120639300
>This is agreed upon in every civilized society in the world for a reason.
Even Muslims agree. Even more than others.
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>120639221
>I-I was just pretending
Now that you completely lost the argument, you start baiting.

It was my privilege to show you the limits of your flawed logic.

Cheers.
>>
>>120639279
[citation needed]

>>120639300
If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
The guy was worse.
The show agrees with this, so get rekt. Watch something else if you can't stomach it.
>>
>>120635492
BUILT
FOR
SEX
>>
>>120639343
>>I-I was just pretending
Who are you quoting?

What is this privilege shitposting? Is this some new kind of /pol/?

>non-/a/ reaction face
Why aren't mods cleaning up these faggots?
>>
>>120636225
>ni**er
Fuck off.
>>
question for the final scene, was decim's little thing broken during the game, or he broke it afterwards himself?
>>
>>120639417
Kindly kill myself.
>>
>>120639361
>If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
No that's not how life works. Repenting does not fix your mistakes.
>>
>>120639385
>not knowing why the quote was used
>complaining about THAT image(who happen to appear on the banner for more than 4 years)
>not knowing when mods are asleep
Fuck off.
>>
>>120639189
Yes, the second Garo opening is even better than the first one.
>>
>BITCH THIS CHICKEN IS COLD!
>>
>>120639361
>If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
Remember that guy who got released from prison after he repented for killing his kids?
neither do I.
>>
>>120639480
I would disagree with you, but "BRODDY BROTHERR, BRODDY BROTHERR" is much more satisfying than "GAAAAAROOOOOOO, GAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But on a whole I prefer the entire song of the first OP.
>>
>>120635311
>Misogyny: The Anime
fixec
>>
Why does Decim do this?
>>
>>120639558
Already forgetting Episode 3? Sluts got what they deserved.
>>
>>120639572
Because he's a good judge?
>>
>>120639638
This Judge literally b8s people to fuck up.
>>
>>120639638
What does he get out of it? Are they like blackmailing him or something.

Also,
>good judge
He made a mistake in the first episode.
>>
File: bait a.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait a.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>120639385
>>
>>120639670
testing people to see what they could do in the worst case.
If someone is ready to kill his opponent in the middle of the game, his soul certainly should go back to earth.
>>120639676
The woman got him to sent her husband to reincarnation, but he only did that mistake because he didn't have the context behind(he just gets images like in a kaleidoscope iirc) all the memories.
Both of them should have gone to the void, The woman was able to trick him but it won't probably happen again?
>>
Why are you all so misogynistic here? I don't agree with cheating at all, but in the first episode I definitely think the guy was worse. Sending both to the void would've been acceptable to me rather than just sending her (but i guess it wouldnt show decim can make mistakes)

Second encounter, the plastic surgery girl was in the wrong, but the guy only noticed hot girls anyway, so he was superficial. Either void both or reincarnate him or even reincarnate both.

Last episode, they both were shit, but i empathized with them to an extent. Felt bad the lady wouldn't get to see her kids again but she was a shit person, making the same mistakes. I believe she was changing for the better though. The NEET however kept getting worse. Void both or reincarnate both

Does /a/ think they'd be voided or reincarnated and why?
>>
>>120639800
shouldn't*
>>
>>120635665
>Billiards
When?
>>
>>120639800
Cool. But why does he do it?
>>
>>120639189
what ass?
>>
>>120639558
Go back to /v/ and bitch about Anita some more. /a/ doesn't want your shit here.
>>
>>120639853
Jamal, please.
>>
>>120639809
Void. I'm a bitter and selfish person who doesn't mind trampling over others to get what he wants. I cheat, lie and silence my conscience relatively easy. I wouldn't do something heinous like kill or rape, but judging from the characters in this show, I'm a 100% void material.
>>
>>120639381
not if she doesnt want to get voided, she's not
>>
>>120637998
So much butthurt in this post.
>>
>>120639361
>If you repent, it's a fixed mistake.
Remember when she admitted her mistake? Remember when she apologised for it? Remember when she said she'd take it back if she could? Remember when she repented?

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>120639809
>Only noticed hot girls so he's superficial
Everyone really only notices attractive people man or woman. No one goes for the unattractive just because they happen to be nice or some shit.
>>
>>120639829
hurrr
>>
>>120639800
Humans are animals and most people can get pushed into doing anything. What Decim did was immoral. Keep in my mind I'm not defending the slut, I just think he shouldn't interfere with the game. It just makes the game completely pointless. The game itself should push the person into doing something that might reveal his true character.
>>
>>120639809
I would do whatever it takes to stay in Queen Decim so I would be able to be with Nona.
I would see if I could escape the elevator at the last second, or if I could stall the game forever etc...
Everything for my Nona.

>Why are you all so misogynistic here?
They're not.
Only thing I don't agree with you is for the first couple.
Wife fucked an other dude and didn't say anything to her husband.
Husband was paranoid but he couldn't confront his wife.
not having the courage to talk with your goddamn wife(why even marry her then?) <<<<< going out of your way to enter a hotel room with a man that isn't your husband and then having sex with that man.
The situation wouldn't change if the sexes were reversed.
>>
>>120639809
Not agreeing with cheating is misogynistic too you know. Welcome to the pack.
>>
>>120635527
>>
>>120639991
>pushing your own shallowness onto others
>>
>>120639420
anyone got any ideas for this?
>>
>>120639361
Didn't you watch Nona at the second episode?
>>
>>120639670
He is good at drawing the darkness out of people's souls.
>>
File: 1413886228765.jpg (158KB, 480x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413886228765.jpg
158KB, 480x469px
>>120635527
>>
>>120640038
Ok how many people do you know that are in relationships outside of the +2/-2 rule? Such as 8/10 dating in the range of 6/10-10/10? You are telling me you know a 8 dating a 2?
>>
>>120639420
Didn't Onna throw it?
>>
>>120640033
I really hate internet sometimes.
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 276x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 276x183px
>>120639994
Decim's been fucking with the games this entire timer. Go back and rewatch ep 1, how the fuck do you think her lip randomly gets cut up when she's in the middle of throwing her dart?
>>
>>120635847
>Have you already spend more than 3 hours waiting without smartphone, tv or any book?
It's called SLEEPING you fucks
>>
>>120639845
>>120639994
I guess Decima is still learning, and that he wants to be the most impartial judge.
He tries to push people to their limits because the game itself won't do it.
Maybe he did it this time to push them because he saw that they didn't believe their lives were at stake at the beginning("hurr hidden camera by my agent") and that the little time he had to judge them wouldn't be enough.
If he goes more overboard next for no reason, he would have crossed the line though.
>>
>>120640142
>being this new
>>
>>120638553
Did everyone skip the part where they were playing the game?
You know, the part that should matter the most?

In case you did skip the game, go watch it and pay special attention at the point where the woman uses her special move.
>>
>>120639809
But what was the guy's sin? Keep in min being paranoid is a flaw, not a sin. Would you void someone just because he or she was ugly?
>>
>>120639845
Do you know anything about human psychology at all?
>>
>>120639913
maybe you can be a better person. But i honestly think if i was in decim's shoes, most encounters would end in double voiding
>>120639991
I know, but it's still superficial. I'd probably be voided based on this show. But i have had encounters where someone became more attractive to me based on personality.
>>120640006
But you wouldn't know Nona was there, imagine how much guys would stall the game if she greeted you at the elevator

I feel like the wife knew she made a mistake sleeping with the other guy since in her flashback she's crying. I know that doesn't change it but she did regret it. The husband was insecure, didn't even trust his wife, didn't believe she could love him and spiteful.
>>
>>IIT: people who don't know how to psychology.
>>
>>120640186
>>120640203
I've been around for longer than majority of you fags. I just never bothered with shitty boards like /b/, r9/k or /pol/. The detail of the story makes me sick.
>>
>>120640033
I know I shared the privilege one, but man, That one's just sick.
There is a difference between angering lanwhales and what that guy did.
>>
File: 1396365169965.png (85KB, 625x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396365169965.png
85KB, 625x622px
>>120640241
Sasuga, anon.
>>
File: 1422247492316.png (113KB, 329x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422247492316.png
113KB, 329x297px
Shit show with retarded morals and that's it.

Will sell 2k and get forgotten a week after it ends.
>>
File: 1420116531845.jpg (11KB, 480x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420116531845.jpg
11KB, 480x441px
>>120640241
Are you daijoobu ? :^)
>>
>>120640148
No sleeping, you stay awake in the void.
It's not that easy.
>>
File: bait-chan.png (110KB, 562x1302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait-chan.png
110KB, 562x1302px
>>120640241
>>
>>120640270
>>120640291
>>120640293
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>120640231
And that being superficial is normal and accepted. Yes personality gives bonus points but the majority of the points come from looks. Calling people shallow for that is calling nearly everyone shallow.
>>
>>120637171
>why are you attacking me?

I'M GETTING ATTACKED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!
>>
File: 1389820672478.jpg (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389820672478.jpg
108KB, 800x800px
>>120640277
>Will sell 2k and get forgotten a week after it ends.
more than nichijou.
>>
>>120640239
>implying anime can get into psychology
>>
>>120640332
anon..
>>
Is this what I can expect from Death Parade threads from now on?
>>
I love how people's excuse for shit writing is "lol SJW tears".
>>
>>120640354
>from now on
Where were you for episodes 1 and 2?
>>
>>120640354
I want to believe.
>>
>>120640231
>husband was insecure
Well he was right all along in the end. Can't hold that against him now.
>>
>>120640239

This show is doing a shit job at it and you know it.
>>
>>120640376
It was more about who was right and who was wrong in the first episode. Now it's just blatant off-topic shitposting.
>>
>>120640354
I want it to get worse so I can see how far we can go /a/
>>
>live a respectable normal life
>have a normal family
>handle the stress of being a working man
>manage it until the day I get randomly hit by a car and die
>get sent to QuinDecim
>forces me to play tennis
>my racket randomly snaps in half and I lose
>all the bullshit finally builds up and I try beat up the guy I was playing against
>get sent to the void

DECIM
A
SHIT
>>
It's time for a non episodic episode. The concept of Death Parade is already worn out.
>>
>>120638999
It's ok tumblr-chan, we're both misguided. I fact, we're the same. We're mirror images of each other.

You're paranoid entitled idiots brainwashed by feminism, believing that every man is out there to rape you and at the same time mad that this isn't the case at all.

We're jaded virgins because in this era the rat race provides zero rewards to below average males, only responsibilities, whatever we do it's our fault, and we see that women get away with absolutely everything, and yet we should still try in spite of having all the odds stacked against us.

Both of us are idiots with shit personalities and we're both going to the void unless we get our shit together. For you, it starts with getting rid ouf your sense of entitlement to apex alpha dick and your misandry, for us, it requires getting rid of our misogyny and crippling omeganess.

We're all gonna make it tumblr-chan, take my hand.

Still none of this would happen if you weren't such a fucking whore, whore.

>>120639809
>Second encounter, the plastic surgery girl was in the wrong, but the guy only noticed hot girls anyway, so he was superficial. Either void both or reincarnate him or even reincarnate both.

They were both reincarnated, idiot. The plastic surgery girl wasn't in the wrong, how is getting plastic surgery a sin ? And the guy did nothing wrong either.

>>120640412
Is my going far enough for you ?
>>
Seems like anyone accepted as an Arbiter has once been human. We don't know their past at all, so it isn't like we know if they're divine or something.

I think it'd be pretty fucking hard being Decim. Can't let emotions get in the way, have to catch every little sign and move, make assumptions. Shit would suck, no wonder why he's emotionless.
>>
>>120640408

Maybe because every single episode is doing a shit job at morals?
>>
>>120640432
Only if the writers lack imagination. You could make hundreds of episodes with this concept.
>>
What's the difference between this and Death Billiards?
>>
>>120640467
Death Billiards only deals with one case of judgment
>>
>>120640452
The philosophy of moral is a very subjective thing, there can never stand a firm theory about it.
So I think they are doing great, the whole "judgment, arbiter" thing kinda serves to present this.
>>
Hello, I am sorry but I am a newfag, I would like to ask you a question.
I never watched Death Parade and don't know what it is about, can anyone please tell me what kind of objectionable content it has?
>>
>>120640241
You just happened to miss the millions times it has been posted, of course.

Maybe I should go find some others for you? Maybe the one where the guy cuts their limbs and sells them as sex dolls? Would you enjoy it?
>>
>>120640429
Good job understanding the episode.
>>
>>120640443
>long blog posts
>answering to multiple people

you just need a trip or an avatar
>>
>>120640502
Watch Death Billiards first and decide for yourself, I don't know what you find "objectionable".
>>
>>120640197
>>120640015
it's not even the not agreeing with cheating part. Episode 2 kind of sums up my beliefs. I honestly barely remember the episodes
>>
>>120640467
Death Billiards is the pilot.

>>120640033
This story always bothered me, because he probably ruined her life or got her killed. I don't know what tribe or region this is, but the girl probably never married, at best she became a prostitute, at worst they buried her alive or something like that. If this is legit, I hope Decim voided the fucker.
>>
>>120640429
Rightfully so.
>>
>>120640429
>DECIM
>A
>SHIT
Into the void it goes
>>
>>120640547
>always
Okay. We believe you.
>>
>>120640443
>Still none of this would happen if you weren't such a fucking whore, whore.
You scared me for a little moment before that, anon, I thought we lost you.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x580px
>Decim making this many people mad

Based God
>>
>>120640463
We got three times the same shit already. I'm not saying that DP is realistic, but they push this shitty anime realism in the candidates instead of purely fictional characters. The only time we got something different was when Decim didn't show off his marionettes to imply death and where we had a standard mix of childhood friends, amnesia and romance.
>>
>>120640429
Its not important what you did in your life.

Your personality is important.
Otaku could have beaten her up as well.

>feel like shit...
>PLEASE LET ME BACK TO MOMMY!
But he didn't because he isn't an ass.
>>
>>120640537
But it will be too late for me to take part in your conversation if I watch all these episodes... I want to talk about controversial things too...
>>
>>120640502
Kakyoin dies.
Shirou is Archer.
Rei is Shinji's mother's clone.
You're baiting, but just in case.
>>
>>120640617
You can just shitpost and pretend you know what we're talking about, we probably won't notice.
>>
>>120640617
>5 episodes in total
>~2 hours
>implying the shitting won't continue even after the show has ended
Just leave.
>>
Whta other anime are women treated like shit?

I can think of Shigurui and Darker than Black
>>
>>120640657
I will follow your advice, thank you.
>>
I never would have expected sluts getting voided would cause this much shitposting on /a/
>>
>>120640314
I do think most people are shallow though and i dont think thats wrong. But i'm the person that doesn't believe fucking multiple people is wrong either.
Still from a normal moral standpoint of fairness and whatever else, they are wrong.

Not sure what i'm trying to say right now, it's bad and acceptable?
>>
>>120640687
Index. I mean the guy only punches women and little girls in the face, triggering PTSD left and right. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>120640502
> tell me what kind of objectionable content it has?
None, buy the BDs when they're out and offer them to all your independent womyn friends, they'll love it. They'll probably bounce on your dick right after watching it.
>>
>>120640687
just watch Death Note, literally ever single episode you hear "well she is just a woman" "women can't handle these things"
>>
>>120640726
Shallow like you and your i.
>>
>>120640687
>I can think of Shigurui
Shigurui was brutal with its women.
They're just tools, idiots, fucktoys and it's forced upon them.
>>
>>120640714
Free happened.
And we inherited all the filth the internet had to give.
>>
>>120640714
I never would've expected so many anons to take such obvious bait. I mean, come on. Actually quoting rad fem shitposters and engaging them in debate? You think they're interested in a debate? They're just here to bitch and moan and piss you off like usual. I'm amazed people are replying at all. I wish everyone would jsut report and ignore like you're supposed to.
>>
>>120640452
But a good job at ethics nonetheless.
>>
So death parade threads are back to shit posting after 1 comfy week.
>>
>>120640823
Next week will be better because no sluts.
We get one shota instead.
>>
>>120640803
>Decim sending whore to hell where they belong
Yes, yes it does a good job at ethics.
Decim is a great person.
I'm sure it was his privilege.
>>
>>120640354
The threads after the 3rd episode were great. The thread quality just varies from episode to episode
>>
>>120640687
Freezing.
>>
File: 1421942768943.jpg (90KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421942768943.jpg
90KB, 480x360px
>Delicious SJW tears
Cry more bitch nigga.
>>
>>120640687
Not really anime but Ichi the Killer.

Terraformars could probably qualify too but it's more like the weak getting killed off first and most of them happen to be women.
>>
>>120640726
Being shallow is just a matter of preference. As long as it doesn't get in the way of fairness, judgement, dues and responsibility, then no injury is made. If no injury is made, then it's not particularly wrong.
>>
>>120640443
I was just stating my opinions of what my decisions would be in decim's place. No need to call me an idiot bro. It's a personal thing but i'm against plastic surgery for various reason that i dont want to get into, mostly relating to personality and character
>>
File: legacy of the void.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
legacy of the void.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Threadly reminder that your crocodile tears won't fool Decim, whore.

>>120640687
Koufuku Graffiti, showing women cooking in a kitchen - and happy - is the epitome of partriarchy's evil cis scum ways.
>>
>>120640788
Yeah, it amazes me, too. It's like people enjoy having the same retarded arguments over and over again. Half of the "SJWs" in these threads are probably just trolls and yet retards keep replying to them.
>>
>>120640976
> a

I'm sorry but I am a newfag and since this thread is considered as pointless, I would like to make a pointless question and ask what SWJ means. I thought at afirst sight that it means Weekly Shonen Jump, but it is obviously not the case. So what does it mean? Thank you in advance?
>>
>>120640963
>showing women happy in the kitchen

10/10 based Anon
>>
Holy fuck that realism. AOTY
>>
>>120640726
Yeah I agree with "bad yet acceptable" it's not something you can insult someone with since its associated with normalcy.
>>
>>120640963
Is Dec going to be some new figure of Patriarchy?
With the simple evocation of his names making the women blush, feel anxiety, and wanting to cook meals while men feel a raging boner at the oppression this ultimate being ascends into the weaker sexe while the patriarchs see the testosterone concentration in their blood double?
>>
>Madhouse director is browsing these threads
>He notices waste amount of arguing and ruckus
>He orders a special episode to be aired in association with the Russian federation
>/a/ gathers to watch it live, it's gonna have implemented subs
>Episode begins, it's an american patriot Joe and russian guy
>Joe walk up to Decim slaps him and orders bourbon
>Decim instantly sends him to void, and the russian to reincarnation
>/a/ live chat goes ape shit
>You can hear screams across the country
>It reaches the white house
>Obama joins the chat
>Goes ape shit orders nuclear assault on Russia
>US and Russia destroy each other in massive nuclear war
>Everyone is dead, only basement dwellers still going mad in the live chat
>"Japan Primer Minister joins the chat"
>"Japan Emperor and spirits of his 125 ancestors join the chat"
>"wwwwwwwww"
>"wwww hiroshima nagasaki wwwww keikaku wwww"

It's time to stop fighting and arguing, it's what nips want us to do.
>>
>>120641035
Social Justice Warriors
Basically ugly landwhales who are crying over the internet how fat, people of colour and women are discriminated by white males
>>
File: 1422715878429.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422715878429.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>120640963
>>
>>120641168
Okay, thank you very much ^^
>>
>>120641136
>"wwwwwwwww"
>"wwww hiroshima nagasaki wwwww keikaku wwww"
10/10
>>
>>120640918
You're right, I might be dwelling deeper into a person's being than their actual actions
>>120641073
Not insulting, I do it too. I would just take it into account as a judge. Either I would judge harshly or be extremely lenient. I honestly don't believe people should go to hell based on those small isolated encounters. Wish the show could build the person up more so decim can truly see them, but i know it cant.
>>
>>120640292
Akarin does this all the time
>it's like none of you have any willpower and patience
>>
File: 1414634914950.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414634914950.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>>120641136
>"wwww hiroshima nagasaki wwwww keikaku wwww"
>>
>>120641209
*****************************************************************
*Picture for next episode where a bitch get voided status*: FOUND
*****************************************************************
********************************
*OP for that episode status* : mobilising clint eastwood, engaging the necromancer to revive Medeline and Washington to write it in the process.
********************************
>>
Why is this thread so great?
>>
The other thread just got deleted! Hurray!
>>
>>120641227
>^^
Don't do this.
>>
this show makes me glad there is no god
>>
>>120641501
We're ready to wellcome any fellow privileged male in this thread.
We will gladly oppress women together.

It will be our privilege.
>>
You cheat on your man, you get voided. Quite simple, defend cheating then off to the void yourself
>>
File: animu and mango.png (26KB, 1244x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animu and mango.png
26KB, 1244x236px
>>120639460
>>120639530
>>120639682
>>120639975
>>120639976
>>120640443
>>120640890

I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>
>>120641593
Decim is the hero we need and also the hero we deserve.
>>
>>120640443
>tumblr-chan
>being incapable of understanding that some men who can understand and communicate with women well can be on their side
>thinking everyone telling you you're an idiot must be some tumblrina feminazi SJW who thinks all men are rapists

Sausage.
>>
>>120641614
You're not making it better.
>>
So how would they judge a child soldier in Africa who was given an assault rifle and killed other children?
>>
>>120641702
Is he a slut?

Only sluts get the void
>>
>>120641702
By seeing what he does in the game, because it does not matter what kind of person you were alive, only what you do during the test. If he decided to just eliminate the other guy, there will not be "hurr he had sad childhood," he will just be eliminated as it should be.
>>
File: oreimou.png (61KB, 596x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oreimou.png
61KB, 596x419px
>>120641614
>going to /pol/
>going ahead of a woman

Oh dear, where are my manners? Of course, after you, miss.

Going there after you is my privilege.
>>
>>120641702
Decim hates hookers.
As long as you little soldier protected his boypussy, he'll be fine.
>>
File: hap7drHiqr.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hap7drHiqr.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>this thread
>>
>Please send me back to them, I'll do anything
>Here bitch, go to hell
Does Decim have something against women or what?
>>
>>120641740
not true
decim has their memories and determines the judgment partially by the life they lived
partially by the game they play
>>
>>120642030
Decim symbolizes the patriarchy.
>>
>>120642030
She's dead, even reincarnation wouldn't have sent her back to her children.
>>
>>120641702
Sometimes good people do bad things because bad people get in the way. Think of all the men who were forced to fight during World Wars. Not all of them were blood thirsty animals who would give up their lives for politicians.
>>
>>120642030
She's alredy dead, he can't send her back.
Same for the NEET he' be reborn a an akkambo.

Decim have nothing against women, he only hates hookers.
You cheat on your man, you get voided. Quite simple, defend cheating then off to the void yourself.
>>
>>120635429
>This guy
>>
>>120640937
Sorry for calling you an idiot, anon.
>>
>>120642103
My grandpa fighted because the jews wanted to give his wifes more rights.
>>
>>120642131
Yep, the guy.
He should have sent him to the void.
>>
>>120642141
You're not in the wrong if he was oppressed, as it is your privilege to call the weak sex what you call a woman.
However, if he was a fellow patriarch, your excuses shall be heard by lord Decim from QueenDecim and everything will be forgiven.
>>
>>120642206
>>120642131
Ah, my bad, didn't read the posts correctly.
>>
>>120642088
>>120642117
In a manner, she deserved reencarnation because of this phrase, since it was the point of her life and she though about her children, even though their fathers were assholes.
>>
File: Never be free.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Never be free.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>120640429
>live a respectable normal life
>have a normal family
>handle the stress of being a working man

How does it make you feel that you are a slave?
>>
>>120641759
Does his sister want to fuck him?
Decim would void her if he knew about her lewd behaviour.
>>
>>120642438
>In a manner, she deserved reencarnation because of this phrase
That's your point of view. I think this phrase cemented her judgment to be the void.
She doesn't reflect on her mistakes and just wants her life back.
Completely different from the young guy in death billards who was angry about being judged as well but accepted his death.
>>
Since when does /a/ not hate women?
>>
>>120642438
This is bait.
Lord Deci will void you if you continue this mischievous act, woman.
TRREMBLE BEFORE LORD DECIM FROM QUEENDECIM FOR HE DOESN'T TOLERATE SLUTS !
>>
>>
>>120642030
Dude, if you noticed Decim changed his expression after he heard she would do anything.

That's an indication that she was shit and would be a horrible person if reincarnated. If she was willing to do anything what makes you think she wouldn't give up her children just to survive. She was that kind of person. She had no honor nor dignity. She was just a shrill.

Just think of it like poorfags. Drop a bunch of bread crumbs on the ground and watch the trash run up like rats to fight over the crumbs. Just so they can survive for one more second. It's disgusting.
>>
>>120642630
BAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>120642438
>she though about her children

Did you miss the part where during the arcade where she did her super move and she got pissed off at all her children except for one?
>>
>>120642438
Her kids hate her.
Especialy the older ones, it's clearly shown.
Instead of taking care of her kids, she dated trash after trash making more kids with them.
She just isn't the kind of human being that just be sent back to earth.
look at >>120635429
>>
>>120642600
Dubs confirm the words of our savior.
Lord Decim from Queendecim shall prosper in our souls.
>>
>>120642704
that should* be sent back to earth.
>>
>Watching whores going to hell
Is this a new kind of HEALING ?

Because I didn't feel this good since Silver Spoon.
>>
>>120642633
>mfw you would do the same thing if you were poor
If you wouldn't you would end up dying, and I'm glad, one less waste of money.
>>
Jesus mary and fucking joseph
What the fuck is up with the sjw shit on this
>>
>>120642898
>mfw you just admitted you would whore yourself if you needed money
even poor people have pride, some of them fight everyday to find what to eat, but they don't send their daughters and little boys bringing money home by selling sex to strangers.
Only the worthless pieces of trash do that.
>>
>>120642952
They won't go away if you keep giving them attention.
>>
DEATH RISK WHEN
>>
>>120642952
Nothing.
Our lord Decim from Queendecim will save us for he doesn't tolerate sluts !
>>
>be NEET
>my most beloved, and most respected mother told me I wish I shouldn't have been born
>I didn't hit her or dare rebel
>she senses my patriarchy taking over and decided to leave me and my esteemed father
>esteemed father remarries another woman
>she is kind, loves making all sorts of good food and keeps the household warm and the kitchen cheerful
>feel guilty of oppressing her by denying her privilege to be acknowledged as a mother
>commit sudoku
>loving stepmom helps win vidya
>cave in to oppressing patriarchal urges
>wants to call her "Momma" one last time
>gets reincarnated
>Decim saved Momma from my oppression
>he winks at Onna

It was my privilege.
>>
>>120642898
It's like the concept of honor and dignity is foreign to you.
>>
>>120643039
Survival > Pride

I wouldn't do that since I'm not retarded enough to stay poor for an extended amount of time.
>>
>>120642952
Thank KyoAni and Free.
>>
>>120642952
They're afraid of Decim. His huge privilege generates an oppression field of 850000 megahitlers around him.
>>
>>120643103
We don't know if the step mother was actually a good person. All we saw were bits and pieces of the step mom from the guys point of view.

She easily would have been an evil person behind that mask of her.
>>
>>120642952
Where were you when /a/ is saved by our lord and savior Decim?
>>
>>120643145
Not him, but you would be willing to kill, rape, steal, lie, whore yourself, and any other evil act just to survive?
>>
>>120637707
>watching anime
>>
File: 1422643084346.jpg (151KB, 795x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422643084346.jpg
151KB, 795x556px
>>120643223
>doubting a kind and gentle woman
>>
>>120643145
You're talking like an animal.
and whoring yourself wouldn't get you a lot of money, an rent pussy is quite present on the market.
You would just have to do less labor for the risk of catching STDs.
It's really like the concepts of honor and dignity are foreign to you.
>>
File: 1379450130609.jpg (113KB, 411x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379450130609.jpg
113KB, 411x392px
>>120643185
Stop blaming this shit on us, I can't fucking stand SJWs.
>>
>>120643291
>thinking anyone is a good person

Humans are evil by nature. You would have to be a fucking saint to claim you never did anything bad.

Also, who the fuck is Donarudo? Is that a misspelling of Donatello, because fuck I hated TNMT.
>>
File: 1493837928043.png (99KB, 288x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493837928043.png
99KB, 288x258px
>>120643407
>Humans are evil by nature.
Speak for yourself, edgy-kun.
>>
>>120643223
>talking shit about Ofukuro
Nigga, nobody talks shit about Ofukuro.
Decim would never void Ofukuro, as she is not a slut, and knows her place, she spends the day cooking for her husband and her son.
He son even resists the urge to oppress her by eating her home made meals and calling her Ofukuro.

It was all his father's privilege.
>>
>>120637356
>>120637376
You just told moot to fuck off.

Why don't you fuck off?
>>
File: 1419290978561.gif (1023KB, 390x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419290978561.gif
1023KB, 390x219px
>>120643407
>>
>>120643407
>not knowing this picture

Sheesh, is it summer already? Your newness is showing.
>>
>>120643375
Post a picture of your Free folder and repeat after me :
"Our lord Dcim from QueenDecim will save us, for he doesn't tolerate sluts.
whores will be voided, hookers will be voided, bitches ans whores will be oppressed and go to the void
These were Decim's words

Onna best girl".

And we'll be fine with you guys.
>>
>>120642439
>implying there is a free man.

Everyone is slave to a society in one way to another.

The saddest bunch are hipster and anarchist since they have the strictest guideline to follow.
>>
>>120643492
Wait, this might actually be true.
What the hell did I do?!
Moot come back, leave the whore, we need you!
Please stay with us, come on.
>>
>>120635311
well deserved
>>
>>120643486
You're only see what you can see. You ever watch the movie, Colorful? You know what the mother was like? She was a caring and loving housewife that cooked for her family, but guess what? SHE ENDED UP CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND!

>>120643553
Look, I don't spend 24/7 on /a/. In fact, the only times I come to /a/ is when a new episode of Death Parade or Shirobako comes out. The rest of the time I'm in FFXIV. So exxxcccuuuussseeeeee me princess for not knowing your epic maymays.

>>120643439
Pic related.
>>
File: decim2.png (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
decim2.png
447KB, 1280x720px
>Where were you when Decim saved anime?

check those privileges.
>>
File: 1395940608031.jpg (64KB, 424x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395940608031.jpg
64KB, 424x525px
>>120643492
If moot posts blogshit, then he should fuck off.
>>
>>120643407
>Humans are evil by nature.
Only when territorial borders are in question.
>>
>>120643700
>Only here this season

Such newness.
>>
>>120643700
>Pic related.
God is nature.
Nature sucks.
Therefore God sucks because everything in the world sucks, not because God made it that way but because that's how it has always been.

Humanity isn't evil, the world is just harsh and we have to cope with it.
>>
>>120643809
Leopardi is that you?
>>
>>120643700
Your baiting is too savage, anon skywalker.
Your words may be shit, but your posting is still fish.
Lord Dcim does not tolerate bad shitposters, for he believes bad shitposters are like sluts: "they shall be oppressed and sent to the void".

Repent, anon Skywalker, repent before Decim from Queendecim unleashes the void onto your ass.
Repeat Dcim's words and you shall be forgiven.
>>
>>120643880
This is like poetry.
>>
>>120643740
Didn't moot allways post about his life?
Posting pics of him with boxy, wearing a skirt for Halloween and shit.
People didn't complain about it at the time.
>>
>>120643746
No name is once again looking to satisfy his fetish for getting cucked. Trust him, for he is your friend.
>>
>>120643880
>anon skywalker
wut?
>>
Will there be

death twister
>>
>>120644185
The slut will be voided if there is one.
>>
In before blog shit but I met/had a normalfag japanese friend once before he moved away from university. He said Relationships in Japan is so fucked as much as the USA.

Like how we have many women that cheat on their husbands leading them to be crushed and break the relationship up; in Japan the man stays together for harmony and avoiding public eyes. It's fucking depressing when women want "sex friends" while having a Japanese bf who just wants to be loved.

I'm not surprised by how women are treated on DP because irl they do fucked up shit. Can you blame the Japanese male demographic? I can't at this point
>>
>>120644241
What if it's 2 guys?
>>
>>120643746
Did Aldnoah not teach you anything? War breaks out even in times of peace.

>>120643809
And guess what makes the world harsh? HUMANS.

>>120643880
I have no idea what you said with your ooga booga talk. Perhaps you should rap about it along with raping little girls. Also, I don't watch Star Wars so I have no idea what you're talking about. I know what Star Wars is it doesn't mean I have watched it.
>>
>>120644241
Depends, is one of them a slut?
>>
>>120644373
>And guess what makes the world harsh? HUMANS.
No, it's nature. Including those humans too weak to go against the evil parts of their own nature.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>120643993
Shhh, you're ruining the kiddies' image of "4chan culture".
>>
>>120644451
M-maybe?
>>
>>120635311
So wait, does someone always have to go to the void, or in the bowling episode did both of them get reincarnated?
>>
>>120644492
You can always go back to reddit if you don't like it here. And please stop derailing the thread.
>>
>>120638710
you forgot how 2 people can go to void
>>
>>120644452
>born evil

Very true.
>>
>>120644607
Bowling was double reincarnation
>>
>>120644716
Then why'd they go in different elevators? And why did the old man in Billiards have to get voided if double reincarnation is a thing?
>>
>>120644770
>Then why'd they go in different elevators?
Why not?
>>
>>120644372
In Death Billiards, the younger guy who got killed for cheating on his girlfriend was reincarnated while the older guy (who lived life with no regrets) was voided.

>>120644373
Meh, outside of the "anon skywalker" bit it's got nothing to do with Star Wars. I think he's just calling you a newfag.
I'm surprised no name is talking about God being the reason for our problems when he's such a big Berserk fan, one of the inherent themes of Berserk is that humanity must accept that they are at fault for their suffering. That, and fighting your destiny doesn't mean you'll win.
>>
>>120644770
>Then why'd they go in different elevators?
One soul per elevator

>And why did the old man in Billiards have to get voided if double reincarnation is a thing?
He whispered something to Decim, probably his desire to go to the void.
>>
>>120644353
Nice blog
>>
>>120635499
>Wouldn't reincarnation be a bigger punishment than being sent to the void?

That would be the Buddhist line of thought.
>>
>>120644825
Why would someone want to go to the void? Does it work differently when you aren't wracked with guilt?
>>
>>120644770
Does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
>>120644873
This is blogshit >>120637171 >>120637311

This is not >>120644353

Learn the difference.
>>
>>120644932
Yeah but in buddhism there's another alternative.
>>
>>120644373
>Did Aldnoah not teach you anything?
I didn't watch that trainwreck.
>>
the old man was part of the japanese army during ww2, it's implied he did some nasty shit in his youth
>>
>>120645179
But it has a loli in it that's just like Schierke. You like your lolis, don't you no name?
>>
>>120645185
Probably rape.
Always bet on rape.
>>
>>120645185
>the old man was part of the japanese army in WW2
Didn't they show him as a kid watching the firebombings?
>>
>>120645185
No, he witnessed the war while he was young.
You see him watching a bombed city with what i guess is his mother,
>>
>>120645240
>>120645288

>>120645230
>>
>>120644372
If one of the didn't protect his boypussy, he shall know the void, for all sluts go to the void.
>>
>>120645225
I like lolis more than trainwrecks.

I could smell the trainwreck by the first episode and never cared about it. I heard it was shit until the last episode which wasn't even good so fuck it..
>>
>>120644656
If Lord Dcim have to judge a whore and a fellow Patriarch, the whore shall go to the void, the fine gentleman will let the woman ride the elevator first, for the first one to ride shall get sent to where the man's privilege will send her.
The man shall take the second escalator, for the man allways rides after the woman.
Lord Dcim said : let the second escalator lead him to heaven!
>>
>>120645365
>I like lolis more than trainwrecks

Right, which means you should watch it. The loli will make it better for you, as she appears in every episode.
Why aren't trainwrecks enjoyable for you though, no name? Too fun?
>>
>>120645551
No thanks.
This is why I didn't watch Black Bullet even though the lolis were top tier at the beginning.
Thank fucking god I saw the shitstorm before watching that episode.

>Why aren't trainwrecks enjoyable for you though, no name? Too fun?
There are some trainwrecks that are fun but I didn't feel like I cared enough about Aldnoah because of the idiot saying Urobutchi was involved and whatever. I just got annoyed.
>>
>>120642630
mom needs to be voided
>>
File: 1333934134153.jpg (75KB, 648x704px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333934134153.jpg
75KB, 648x704px
>>120645532
>Dcim
>>
>/a/ suddenly hates sluts
Post moot era is off to a poor start.
>>
>>120642103
I do remember watching a guy on the history channel recalling how he was sent to firebomb cities in japan during ww2, and his voice starting cracking and he started tearing up because he knew he was killing civilians.
>>
>>120635527
Holy fuck I'm crying
>>
>>120645882
>>/a/ suddenly hates sluts
suddenly?
>>
>>120644998
Hey, stop badmouthing moot.
>>
>>120645734
>Not worshiping lord Dcim from QueenDecim
>>
File: 1403298979168.png (244KB, 500x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403298979168.png
244KB, 500x378px
>>120645728
Well, I suppose that's reasonable. However, no name, as a trouble-making Cascafag, I just want to let you know that I'm tsundere for you.

>>120645882
Sluts are a welcome addition to society, giving the V as they please to any gentleman who wishes for it. It would be their privilege to take so many cocks for the good of mankind.
>>
>>120645882
>post moot era
There is no such thing. Long live moot.
>>
>>120644965
Yes, the old man had lived a fulfilling life and he felt that he had seen enough of this world, the void is not really that bad for someone who has no regrets. Maybe it's some kind of nirvana or something like it.
No sources but in the episode they talked about the void they said something about the person being trapped with his negative feelings in the void, if your feelings are positive it can't be that bad right?
>>
>>120646101
>I just want to let you know that I'm tsundere for you.
And I'm genki.
>>
>>120646146
I suppose it would be the equivalent of eternal rest.
>>
>>120646140
I believe moot lied about leaving just to fuck with us and is still in charge.
He just did it so that no one would know who to bitch at anymore.
>>
>>120646146
Well he did have regrets over not doing shit his last few years but I guess the game made up for that.
>>
>>120645882
Some like sluts when they are featured in fap material.
But people are surely not going to like them in an anime where you are supposed to like/"love" them as in not to fuck but to share feelings with.
Sluts are a good thing when they sleep with you easily, but you can't possibly live the rest of your life with a slut.

Hence there is no reason to love them in a non H anime.
>>
>>120635527
>semen
>penis
>in a sexual manner
Ideology notwithstanding, this is fifth-grade tier humor.
>>
>>120646239
if you watched the Q&A he gives a very good reason for wanting to leave
he does not want to be held legally and financially liable for the shit that happens in the site.
>>
>>120646304
>if you watched the Q&A he gives a very good reason for wanting to leave
I watched the Q&A, I just believe it would be funny if it was all a joke.
>>
>>120646239
Can we all bitch at you, no name?

>>120646277
Sluts can never be waifu material, but that's the path they chose. For that reason, they can't be loved, but they can be tolerated. I eagerly await the day that there will be a non-H where a man tries to convert a slut into a waifu.
>>
>>120640429
>DECIM
>A
>SHIT
You are the shit. Decim is moe.
>>
>>120640429
It's well established that the entire system in Death Parade is unfair and that Decim himself is far from perfect in his decisions.
>>
File: 1368980555938.jpg (2MB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368980555938.jpg
2MB, 2336x1727px
>>120646277
what if they change for the better?like a reverse corruption
>>
>>120640429
Good. Violent monkeys like you deserve the void.
>>
>>120644965
>Why would someone want to go to the void?
hail sithis
>>
>>120642466
There's nothing lewd about loving oniichan.
>>
>>120637748
>Hey, babe, I know we just got married and all, but did you cheat on me?
>>
>>120646282
I feel a raging boner as I am oppressing you with my sense of humor.
>>
>>120646852
What does Lord Decim say about loving your aniki?
>>
>>120646282
Ignoring the choice of phrasing and personal sense of humore it really isn't. It's decent satire.
>>
>>120643650
That's because anarchist means nothing but political equivalent of hipster faggot with round framed glasses.
I don't understand why people keep associating anarchy to freedom.
Want an example of freedom? Pick hermits, tibetan fags, Burzum, and generally people who create their own community.
>>
>>120644628
>h-he pointed out that the board is crap! he must be from outside!
Lurk more.
>>
>>120647105
It's the same joke repeated ten times with "privilege" and lelsexwords highlighted.
>>
>>120647216
Nope, none of them are free.

The only free man is the one who got enough money to at least buy a boat and go into into the extra-territorial waters.

Money is true freedom, not even trying to be edgy here.
>>
>>120647340
>It's the same joke repeated ten times
Doesn't mean the joke wasn't funny, but yeah the cap would work better if it was just one or two of them, and the highlights look retarded.
>>
>>120647393
Freedom is about opportunity, not power.
>>
>>120647340
Fun things are fun.
Do you have a hiden motive?
>>
>>120647340
The irony is in the fact that all of those are common, daily situations you see repeated over and over. The joke is in repeating the same pseudo-oppressive behaviour just like feminist subhumans like to blindly repeat over and over their retarded arguments, accusations and witch hunts.
It shows exactly how obsessed and paranoid those subhumans are.

>>120647393
I almost kek'd, but I aborted it at
>not even trying to be edgy
Freedom is not needing anything and being able to get the few things you want.
>>
>>120647629
Can you please stop calling feminist subhumans? You are just proving them right by showing how arrogant and mysoginist you are.

Unlike you, I may be a man, but I will never call women "subhumans" because I treat them equally. Don't attack women, you piece of garbage!
>>
>>120635311
It's a trap. They'll end up reincarnating everyone a woman.
>>
>>120647691
>think the problem is eventually everyone ends up in the void
>real problem is eventually everyone's a woman
Jesus Christ how horrible.
>>
>>120647687
Stop it anon
>>
>>120647687
But I'm not calling women subhumans, I'm calling idiots and retards subhumans.

You, on the other hand, immediately assumed I was talking about women.

Privilege checked: me 1 - you 0
>>
>>120647691
even if it's 50/50 you'd eventually wind up there
>>
>>120647687
Not every feminist identifies as a woman, shitlord!
>>