[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Things you learned about nip school life from anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 427
Thread images: 49

File: typical-school-ceremony-scene.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
typical-school-ceremony-scene.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
ITT Things you learned about nip school life from anime
>>
Transfer students are like unicorns
>>
>>109012345
They only stop for virgins?
>>
Every school building in Japan is designed the same way: windows on the left side of the classroom and an accessible roof for eating lunch on.
>>
>>109012317
School starts in April.

Always thought that was interesting.
>>
They go on field trips to the middle of nowhere so that they can make curry.

Why?
>>
File: brotag.jpg (130KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
brotag.jpg
130KB, 640x606px
Popularity is the key to intimacy.
>>
Every class room is positioned in a way, that when you look out you see the field track (or alternatively place where P.E. activities are held).
>>
>>109012491
>implying that doesn't happen in murrican school
I went to a secluded camping area where I had to eat shit food and sing some retarded songs.
>>
They stand up and take a bow to their sensei before lessons.

I thought that kind of idiocy only existed in America, but replace sensei with the stars and stripes.
>>
>>109012317
They use blackboards like they're some hot shit.
Fucking whiteboard masterace
>>
There are no poorly run schools. They all are great institutions where there's never any violence, sex, or drugs.
>>
>>109012697
>GTO
>Cromartie High
>>
Casual attire is forbidden
>>
>>109012697
>has never watched the plethora of delinquent anime
>doesn't know how competitive getting places for Japanese high schools is due to all the really shit schools

You know nothing.
>>
They punish you by making you stand outside the classroom with buckets of water.
>>
Gangs are filled with guys who occasionally laugh at you or make you feel bad. This is bullying apparently.
>>
the class president is usually the prettiest girl in the class
>>
>>109012633
>What is basic respect
Careful, your edge is showing.
>>
The Student Council is the highest level of authority in all of Japan.

And they all secretly have super powers.
>>
File: iincho.jpg (13KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
iincho.jpg
13KB, 300x270px
>>109013181
>t-thank you
>>
After high school, your life is fucking over.
>>
schools in nipland

are incredibly unforgiving in terms of isolation. It seems hard to make friends without some fantasy element coming and saving their lives from depression and bringing them to sol harem goodiness.
>>
They are constantly having sex
>>
>>109013274
Well it's true.

Except for the lucky 5%, most people after high school become wage slaves or hikkis.
>>
Avoid the person sitting in the second seat from the back by the window at all costs
>>
>>109012633
I had to do this without the bowing when I was in school in Switzerland. Not all school do this however.

I learned that they don't have sourses in the second semester of their third year.
>>
>>109012633
Well, at least they don't pledge allegiance every morning.
>>
File: kim_2701423b.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kim_2701423b.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
That Kim Jong Un is emulated in terms of school uniforms
>>
Going to a club isn't optional, it's required.
>>
>>109012570

I never went on a single field trip the entire time I was in school.
>>
You dont ever have to go to class.
>>
>>109013100

That isn't a Japanese thing. It's a rural American school thing.

Probably stemming from being a british school thing.
>>
>>109012633
You know, you could have just, not done it.
>>
File: 1402588360469.png (62KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402588360469.png
62KB, 336x360px
>>109012633
Brazil-fag here. School is such a lax environment here that you can do anything in class and not get called on it.

I used to play MTG in class, while others played cards and even domino. It wasn't all that bad, even. In some places students will smoke pot during class, but it's not like you can call those places school anymore.

School was so much fucking fun, holy shit.
>>
>>109013474
I actually think this is cool
I mean, my school did fucking shit, after 2 PM the school was just fucking empty and no one was using it

It would be actually pretty cool having the students same interests interact with each other since pretty much every class was isolated
>>
>>109013328
Strangely enough, the recession has shaken up the salaryman system, so you're not even secure as a wage slave.

So it's a mixed bag. The economy is in the gutter, and you may not have a job, but at least you're free.
>>
Girls have their names printed on their swimsuits. I actually wonder why.
>>
If a girl wears a long skirt she's a delinquent
>>
>>109013577
So you can tell them apart, dumbass.
>>
>>109013648
And if a boy dyes his hair.
>>
The smart guy is the most popular one in class.
>>
File: 1388769185430.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1388769185430.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>109012633
We also did tis in Colombia. Not anymore though, kids these days don't give a single fuck.

Back on topic,

>You can stay in school for as long as you like, even overnight; or go there at midnight and nobody cares.
>>
You can insult the teachers and no one will care. Also, the teachers are pussies who won't do anything if they see any bullying going on.
>>
When you are late it is mandatory to run to school with bread in your mouth.
>>
File: best girl.gif (428KB, 1280x1320px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.gif
428KB, 1280x1320px
Crossdressing is normal
>>
The ideal lunch of a Japanese high schooler is bread with noodles on it.
>>
File: eek.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eek.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Storage closets miraculously lock by themselves if you bring a girl inside
>>
Let's get this started:

>being late for class apparently makes you a delinquent
>having bad grades will fuck up your resume for the rest of your fucking life
>girls cannot use colorful accessories
>individualist is kinshi
>you have to wear your uniform at all times, even on days off
>summer homework
>student council somehow has powers that over-rule teacher and staff
>you need permission for HAVING A JOB HOLY SHIT
>what you do outside of school somehow reflects on your school
>you have to clean the fucking toilets HOLY SHIT
>you are expected to arrive earlier in order to clean the school COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?!?!
>you aren't allowed to be in relationships
>surveys for what you want to do in the future
>ribbon/tie colors indicate which year you belong to
>disciplniary comitees WHO THE HELL THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?!
>dying your hair is frowned upon, makes you look like a delinquent
>if you skip class, people you don't know will be forced to go to your place deliver the printouts you missed(surprisingly lax)
>everyone has a booklet with the phone number and address of their school mates

Cont...
>>
>>109014057
That wasn't a miracle tho
>>
>>109012633
Kebabland here, we did that in elementary school, minus the bowing of course.
>>
>>109013474
I wish that was the case here. Maybe then I would have friends.
>>
>>109012697
I thought violence and drugs in school was an exclusively burgerland and third world thing.
>>
> there is always that one student who gets 100s and then there is another that gets near 0s
>they are stay in the same grade for the rest of the year.
>>
The student council, clubs and class presidents actually do something. That was alien to me.
>>
If a pupil is suspected of being a victim of domestic abuse, they send a random teacher on a "home visit" instead of actually getting a social worker involved.

The method of usually discovering if a child's home-life is bad is their grades going down.
>>
>>109013969
I learned that I want to fuck Tadakuni's boypussy
>>
>>109014132
>schools are never locked, and sneaking inside is easy
>for that matter, none of your personal belongings that stay in school are safe either, and anyone can probe your stuff
>the teachers/staff can breach your privacy at anytime for whatever reason, to probe your belonging(I am not even a FREEDOM type of person, and I think this is outraging)
>you are not allowed to bring anything to school that isn't school related
>NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS
>students may abuse their senpai previleges at anytime, at any place
>you are NOT allowed to ride a motorvehicle to school, even if you have a license
>people die/go missing during the rush to get the most popular pan

All I could think off for now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (74KB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74KB, 937x937px
>>109013983
>going to study abroad in Tokyo this fall
>first thing I'm doing once I get off the plane is buying yakisoba bread
>>
>>109012494
You can get popular if you just tell people what they want to hear, and support their decisions no matter how stupid.

And people say Persona is unrealistic.
>>
The nurse office doubles as a love hotel.

Lockers are spacious enough to fit a boy and a girl.

Gym storage sheds can't be unlocked from the inside.
>>
>>109014262
No you still wouldn't.
>>
>>109014391
>there is always that one student who gets 100s and then there is another that gets near 0s
That's not so surprising though, my sister's average of all grades in four years of high school was about 95 or so. And I had a friend who struggled to get two digit grades during the entire first year.
>>
>>109013211
Respect of what? America's not a particularly nice country.

The pledge of allegiance was initially nothing more than a ploy by a flag salesman to sell more flags. But, with the rise of the Red Scare and McCarthy-ism, it became and remains to this day a means of social conditioning and the instilling of petty jingoism.

That may be all well and good outside the West, but it's just not the done thing in first world countries, and frankly we all regard the Pledge of Allegiance to be kinda creepy and fascistic.
>>
>>109012388
I don't know if you thought you were joking, but that is actually true.
>>
>>109013712
Unless if it is not blond. Green, blue, red, purple, rainbow are okay.
>>
>>109014132
>dying your hair is frowned upon, makes you look like a delinquent

It's because you're not taking pride in being a part of the glorious Nippon master race.
>>
>>109013553
*Brazilian school is such a lax environment
>>
>if a school is girls only, then they are all gay
>if a school is guys only, then they are all delinquents
>if a school is co-ed, all the girls are in love with the most average, unnoticable guy there who is also the only guy at the school who isn't actively seeking a girlfriend
>>
>>109014132

This is pretty true in countries that use final exams as opposed to the American system.
>>
>>109012633
>>109014646
I don't think I ever had to the pledge of allegiance in middle or high school. Then again, I went to private school.
>>
File: url.png (399KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
399KB, 800x600px
>>109014520
I hereby grant you the Ayamine Kei Seal of Torpedo Tits and Fried Noodles on a Bread.
>>
>>109014767
Well, if you're in a private middle/high school you've probably developed the necessary critical thinking to see through any further training.

Can the same be said of the white trash hillbilly in Buttfuck Nowhere High?
>>
>>109014646
I think he meant respect to your teacher.
>>
>>109014765
This is just wrong. All employers should use their own evaluation systems for hiring new staff.
>>
>>109013698
this is because in real life, they all have have the same general appearance, hair color, and hair style. Distinguishing hairstyles and colors are only in the 2D-realm.
>>
>>109014765
Nobody in the UK gives much of a fuck once you're a few years out of school.
>>
>>109013143
It is a mild form of bullying, but bullying nonetheless.
>>
>>109014897
Perhaps, but they don't.

You fuck up your final exam, you don't get to uni and chances are (unless you do some sort of apprenticeship) you end up in a shit job.

Because, chances are, if you got bad grades in secondary you probably lack the traits employers look for anyway.
>>
>>109014765
>using final exams as a measure for life success
Academia is not the real world
>>
File: danshi_v01_028.png (381KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
danshi_v01_028.png
381KB, 891x1300px
Highschool boys drink large quantities of non-alcoholic beverages to the point that they need help getting to the bathroom to throw up. Why they do it is a mystery.
>>
>>109014959
Unless you go to uni. And, if you're not going to uni you're probably lower class anyway.
>>
>>109012633
The pledge is only done in elementary school. Middle and high school we never had to do it. Strictly speaking, the pledge isn't mandatory, you don't have to participate. But it'd be pretty unusual for a kid around 10 to go against the grain that hard. Where as in middle school you'd have smug tweens refusing to do the pledge on principle, so that's probably why they don't bother with it past elementary school.
>>
>>109014132
>you have to clean the fucking toilets HOLY SHIT
>you are expected to arrive earlier in order to clean the school COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?!?!

Honestly, I think this would be a great tradition to start elsewhere. Letting the kids clean the schools teaches personal responsibility and pride in yourself.
>>
>>109015069
>Unless you go to uni.

Then they care even less what you got on your A Levels etc.
>>
>>109014998
>using the words secondary
Now I know you're not murrican
>>
>>109015093
We did it in high school. There were a few nihilist/goth/emo kids that didn't do it because rage against the machine, but no one cared.
>>
>>109015175
I'm inclined to agree. Kids would make a lot fewer messes and would treat their school's property with better care if they were the ones who had to clean up after themselves.

At my middle school especially, the kids were rude shits who made horrible messes in the bathrooms and hallways.
>>
>>109012317
individualism is to be stomped out
never show up your seniors
foreigners are weird
>>
>>109012633
we had to sing the national anthem in elementary and highschool here in argentina, don't know if they still do it tho
>>
>>109015021
Is there some law against showing minors drinking or is it just morally wrong?
>>
>>109015184
Not up here.
>>
>>109015253
Where did you go to school? It might be because I live in a very liberal part of the country. I mean, after 9/11 happened in middle school, they did drape a huge American flag in the main hall, but we still didn't do the pledge every morning. Much less in high school.
>>
>>109015175
In the US one kid would get sick and then the parents would sue the school for millions for making their snowflake get close to bacteria.
>>
>>109013274
>implying that isn't true
>>
>>109015175
>>109015258
This. Discipline is one of the most important things a school thought to kids, but nowadays it's all thrown to the garbage because of the "muh individualism and special snowflakes" attitude.
>>
Do nips really have "measurement days" where they check breast size for government statistics?

Google confirms that the anal sticker testing kit from Kodomo no Jikan is a real thing so I'm willing to believe anything.
>>
>>109015301
It's illegal to depict minors drinking in anime, I think the author of the manga was just making a joke in the panel though.
>>
File: delinquent baseball.jpg (146KB, 485x388px) Image search: [Google]
delinquent baseball.jpg
146KB, 485x388px
People who play baseball are considered the superstars of the school
>>
>>109015387
Yep, penis inspection days too
>>
>>109014891
I miss teacher respect. Sadly, many teachers in the US are there because they can't do anything else, don't really try to do a good job, and thus don't demand respect. Places where teaching is respected feel more civilized.
>>
>>109015387
That's a test for worms.
>>
>>109014891
What does forcing children to pledge their lives to the country have to do with instilling respect of the teacher? What if the teacher is critical of the US?
>>
>>109014289
Seriously? Like no where else in the world has kids fighting and smoking weed at school? More like Japan is the only place where that doesn't happen.
>>
>>109015499
No I meant the standing up and bowing to your teacher part.
>>
>>109012317

If you're good a memorization, you're a god.
Cram school is shit.
Being a transfer student is like being handed a popularity grenade you're legally allowed to throw at any time.
If you speak any English, you're automatically everyone's best friend.
Field trips are the best times to sneak off and make out.
No one looks good in school uniforms, or else everyone looks amazing in school uniforms.
People give a shit about clubs there.
Every girl is either an aspiring waifu or a slutty whore.
>>
>>109012633
We had to spend 30 minutes everyday singing praise to god. Hymns, prayers, etc. All in a chapel before school started. Doesn't matter your religion either.
>>
>>109015567
Oh yeah, that's pretty self evident.
>>
>>109015556
we actually smoked weed outside our school, never inside.
>>
File: quiz1.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
quiz1.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
>>109015499
>What if the teacher is critical of the US?

You don't want monsters like that teaching your children, do you?
>>
>>109015556
Well, if you count nicotine as a drug (it is), delinquents are both violent and drug addicts in manga. In real life though, smoking is probably the worst they do
>>
>>109015387
It's called a physical exam, you have them in America as well, but they're not mandatory and are typically only performed as-needed and on your own time, visiting a doctor of your own choice.

I never had to get a full physical while in school because I never did anything that required it. My brother played on the school football team so he needed to do a full physical exam and get a signed permission slip from the doctor saying he could play.

I do recall doing some hearing and vision tests in elementary school, which is how they found out I needed glasses, but all my weighing and measuring was done with our family doctor, not at school. I think the reason for this is old fashioned American prudes.
>>
>>109015605
30 minutes at the start of the day too. Friday was 1 hour.
>>
>>109015556
>fighting
That's not really violence, no, what I meant was the school shootings and stabbings that happen every week or so in the burgerland. Also, I think the students are not dumb or cocky enough to smoke weed at their schools, they do that at their home, at least that's what they do here.
>>
>>109015556
kinda, yeah

the US is really casual with weed. Guess it's cause it's more readily available with Mexico so close and so many secluded spots.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (53KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
53KB, 704x396px
>>109014145
She is.
>>
>>109013382
and what if youre that person
>>
>>109013553
>>109014705

This is why Brazil's education system sucks shit.
>>
Everyone is obsessed with maid/butler cafes, and haunted houses.
>>
>>109015605
What do you mean your religion doesn't matter, would a Christian school accept Muslim or Jewish students?
>>
>>109015727
Expect some crazy fucking shit to happen.

I sat in that seat. Crazy shit happened.
>>
>>109015669
No, we got people who hotbox in school parking lot, my senior year we had students dropping on `acid' (I think it was more likely to be NbOMe) during class at school.
>>
>>109015727
Then you, my son, 'ave a fucking existential crisis on your 'ands.
>>
File: Bear_suit_HellYEA.jpg (27KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bear_suit_HellYEA.jpg
27KB, 704x396px
>>109015705
I have to disagree
>>
Cultural festivals are a thing
>>
>>109015616
Hilarious shoop action
>>
>>109015605
We sing a few hymns at assemblies and have services at the start and end of terms, but it's protestant so it's pretty fucking weak sauce Christianity.
>>
School Cultural Festivals is the best week of the year
>>
>>109015735
>implying Brazil doesn't suck shit in general
>>
>>109015780
Damn, that's disgusting. I really wish that education systems worldwide would go back to the olden days when discipline mattered and teachers and principles still instilled fear on students. Now we are raising a generation of nothing but degenerate scum.
>>
File: Tomoyo_After_visual_novel_cover.jpg (62KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoyo_After_visual_novel_cover.jpg
62KB, 300x500px
>>109015822
Alright Tomoyo is great too. I should really finish the VN.
>>
>>109015767
They didn't give a shit what religion you were, you had to go by their rules and follow their beliefs.
It was a very, very heavy Christian school. Like we got taught that evolution was wrong, had an actual lesson on the Bible that we got exam'ed on and once a month we'd have to dedicate 5 hours on a sunday to a ceremony at school. It was a shit.
>>
They spend ages learning algebra and theoretical subjects they're never going to use and no time learning practical based vocational subjects.
>>
>>109012633
I shit a brick when I learned that americunts pledge undying allegiance to their country, as children, every morning at their mandatory schooling.

This is some sick shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhJ5_7QCOE
>>
>>109015705
mah nignog
>>
File: quiz2.jpg (29KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
quiz2.jpg
29KB, 500x667px
>>109015847
You'd like to believe that, wouldn't you?
http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp
>>
>>109015780
Lol
I used to hotbox in the school bathroom
I remember a lot people were crying about my class because we all went and smoke cigs/joints in the bathroom and that became a fucking gas chamber.
>>
>>109015904
This is funny. Just last year I was walking to my car (I went to a highschool) and a kid drove by yelling "you wanna buy some weed?!" at me.
I live on the west coast so it's pretty much the status quo.
>>
>>109015970
It's my faith that compels me to believe it's all lies.
But damn...
>>
>>109015904
Y'see, we manage a nice, respectful fucking school without brutal, 19th century military style discipline.
>>
>>109015970
>private christian academy in South Carolina

Who fucking cares
>>
>>109015954
>algebra and theoretical subjects they're never going to use and no time learning practical based vocational subjects.
Unless your idea of vocational subjects are limited to flipping burgers and standing in front of the cash machine all day, those stuff do matter.
>>
>>109015957
But it's totally voluntary, again, you can choose to just not stand up and say the pledge. Hell, I did a roman salute to the flag and said "Seig Heil" to the flag when we were done and no one bats an eye. It's not like it's some sacred event.
>>109015904
Nah, drugs are pretty neat.
>>
>>109012317
all the girls secretly love the shy beta wannabe nekcbeard in the class
>>
The delinquents will always be cool and the roof is a great place to eat lunch.
>>
>>109016041
That's really good for you and all, but the majority cannot do that. They need the military style discipline to not be deadbeat scum.
>>
>>109015957
We don't /have/ to. At events and assemblies people do, but it's not like you'll be pulled up by your collar and forced to pledge allegiance.
>>
>>109015954
Are you seriously implying that algebra isn't a useful subject? Are you implying that the theoretical isn't important?
>>
>>109014897
You'll still be able to get a job, but you get accepted to universities based on your exam results. And not having a degree usually doesn't get you far.
>>
>>109016042
the fact the government even allows that in private schools is pretty fucking depressing.
>>
>>109015970
>Were you there
Oh god my sides just fucking exploded.
>>
File: Kyoufinalcg.png (743KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoufinalcg.png
743KB, 800x600px
>>109015705
here, take the CG it's based on from the VN.

the VN's route had a lot more depth to it and it's one of the few times I actually liked the ending and way it played out when it comes to multiple girls going for the same guy.
>>
File: 0Awesome.jpg (350KB, 1218x936px) Image search: [Google]
0Awesome.jpg
350KB, 1218x936px
>>109015970
Why would the dinosaur being the size of a sheep matter.

Does that make science less real
>>
>>109014132
japs call people who speak their minds delinquents
>>
>>109016093
People who are in school at that moment won't be using them later in life.
>>
>>109016109
that three year old voluntarily learned and recited that oath of fealty, yes....
>>
>>109016202
Me too. Top chuckle right there.
>>
>>109016263
I think it matters because they claim that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, in the same habitat.
>>
>>109016140
You can stop treating people like deadbeat scum without shouting at and beating them for being deadbeat scum.

A little bit of fucking respect and sincerity goes a long way. Building a good relationship with your pupils, and telling them of your disappointment when they do wrong is often more effective than trying the throw them through their school career. Because if you do, they will hate you for it. And some will break, a frightening prospect for a country that already has so many school shootings.
>>
File: princesscarry.png (525KB, 796x599px) Image search: [Google]
princesscarry.png
525KB, 796x599px
>>109016226
I wish I didn't watch the anime before playing. However I was an idiot who couldn't figure out how to change system local or whatever and I ended up watching the anime. Some day I'll play it again.
After I finish the three I'm currently playing...
>>
File: 1336358668440.png (210KB, 850x681px) Image search: [Google]
1336358668440.png
210KB, 850x681px
>>109016263
>Why would the dinosaur being the size of a sheep matter.

To fit on the ark I think. Otherwise you'd have to say that a lot of giant dinosaurs fit on the ark, and you know that would just be implausible.
>>
>>109016109
>what is peer pressure
>>
>>109016351
what you currently playing?

And yeah, the VN was better than the anime but that doesn't mean the anime was bad; I still liked it.
>>
>>109016355
The ark was implausible itself.
>>109016407
Pressure felt by piers due to being closer to sea level.
>>
>>109016407
Something pathetic plebs fall for?
Look where you are, etc.
>>
>>109016348
I think a big problem is that US schools are just too big for teachers and principles to build relationships with their pupils. In those number their inevitably going to be treated as a problem that need solving, rather than an actual person.
>>
>>109016348
The average high school students are like a pack of dogs you see, the teachers need to show absolute authority over them, else they think they are on equal level and start abusing the respect their teachers show them.
>>
>>109016196
Well it's closed so you can feel better
>>
>>109016355
but then we'd still have dinosaurs here on based-god eart
>>
>>109016471
All but the most autistic of young children fall for peer pressure. And that learned behaviour carries through the rest of one's life.

For instance, the MASSIVE shit Americans give over people "disrespecting" the flag.

It's a piece of fucking cloth for fuck's sake.
>>
>>109015970
No 4th grader writes like >>109015616

The writing looks too mature and this entire thing just looks fabricated.

Trust me, I've seen so much confirmed bullshit on the internet that I don't even doubt that this is not a shoop.
>>
>>109016473
Indeed. My IB Biology class was designed for 10, maybe 15. We had more than 30. Pretty crazy. Also we had more middle schools and elementary schools being built, but no high schools. Where did they think that the children will be going? I don't know.
>>
>>109016534
I don't understand why or how the sheep-sized skeletons became giant after they died.
>>
>>109016522
Treat a pack of dogs like old friends, chances are they will become just that. Respect should not be exacted, it should be earned.
>>
>>109016355
And a wooden boat big enough to hold a pair of every species on earth is plausible? It being built by a family of goat fucking shepherds in the middle of the desert with no prior experience building ships is plausible? YEC requires a lot of suspension of disbelief
>>
>>109016355
No, they didn't fit on the ark. That's why there aren't any left. duh.
>>
>>109016622
Haven't you read the rest of the test anon, the fossils are there because of global warming.
>>
>>109016530
I genuinely do.
>>
File: thats_the_joke-1.jpg (19KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
thats_the_joke-1.jpg
19KB, 452x339px
>>109016657
>And a wooden boat big enough to hold a pair of every species on earth is plausible?
>>
>>109016639
This. Why is /a/ so authoritarian? Is it because KLK? You're doing the opposite of what fascists would want you to do by consuming Chinese cartoons and being NEET.
>>
File: rur.jpg (42KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
rur.jpg
42KB, 400x309px
I always thought their special inside school shoes were a bit kooky
>>
>>109016682
But why did they get bigger?
>>
>>109016693
It's funny, I don't see how anyone's sense of reason can actually allow a person to believe this shit.
>>
File: 1387347480779.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1387347480779.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>109016657
Obviously there was ancient aliens involved with shrink rays and stasis pods

Do you even history channel
>>
>>109016732
We have it here too. It's to keep the place cleaner.
>>
>>109016616
Exactly. I see this in my own school. In Scotland, we merge middle and high school together into secondary school. The form one classes usually have 30 kids in them, and can be pretty rowdy, and unfocussed. But, for example, my Advanced Higher Classics class (in Sixth year) had 7 people, and we got on fantastically with both our classics teachers.
>>
>>109016704
>Why is /a/ so authoritarian?
/pol/. I blame /pol/.
>>
>>109013553
>tfw playing poker in the middle of Sociology class
We had one of those green carpets, chips, everything. The teacher didn't even give a shit.
>>
So are student council clubs really fun and wacky like in my Japanese animes?
>>
>>109016746
Firstly, you've got to stop thinking.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/pope-francis-warns-against-spirit-of-curiosity-108843/
>>
>>109016810
That and piss taking.
>>
>>109016792
It's common here (US) to just wear your socks.
>>
>>109016787
>not knowing the ark was actually a space ship
>>
>>109016746
Because god gave him the ability to do it.
When it's a matter of faith you can't argue with logic, the same goes backwards. That's one thing people will never understand: Faith is something personal and that should not influence your every day life or even your decisions and logic isn't something you should use to chose what you believe or how you feel about something.

>>109016810
Don't fucking summon them
>>
>>109016883
But then you'll get the socks dirty
>>
>>109016883
I can't believe that health and safety would allow that with laminate flooring.
>>
>>109016952
>>109016948
I just meant at home, sorry.
>>
>>109016928
>That's one thing people will never understand: Faith is something personal and that should not influence your every day life or even your decisions and logic isn't something you should use to chose what you believe or how you feel about something.

Sounds like you've been reading some Kierkegaard.
>>
File: JUSTICE.jpg (106KB, 947x467px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE.jpg
106KB, 947x467px
>>109012633
You wanna die?
>>
>>109016196
It's a private school, the government doesn't have too much control over it
>>
>>109016883
I'm from that country (US) and we would actually bully people who did that.

Seriously, I don't think it's that common
>>
>>109016928
Lol, both of those posts were mine. I don't want them to come here, but I already had at least one post in this thread filtered, so I don't know
>>
>>109016639
Well, my experience was that even though teachers acted with utmost respect towards pupils and treated them like equals, they still acted like total assholes and ignored every rule. I do understand your reasoning but you expect too much from an average teenager. The kind of educational utopia you describe could only work if the parents thought their kids of stuff like human relations, respect, honor, empathy etc., just being a proper human being. They do not, however, most of the parents are either lazy dipshits (a bimbo who got pregnant right after high school and a meat-brained jock) or too busy working their ass off and fucking their neighbors to give two shits about their kid. So, the teenagers end up learning nothing of life, they don't know the concept of mutual respect, thus they act like cocky faggots if you do not instill fear and very clearly show that their actions will have grave consequences.
>>
>>109017012
Oh yeah, we do that too.
>>
>>109017016
N-No, I thought about it when I realized that deeming people "stupid" because they have faith in something is retarded and that I'm not a special snowflake
But I'll check it out, thanks anon
>>
File: 1357502779870.jpg (73KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1357502779870.jpg
73KB, 600x636px
I learned that using the bathroom stalls will get you bullied. If you poop in the bathrooms, you will be made fun of.
>>
>>109017056
>muh freedoms

It should enough to sort shit like that out.
>>
>>109016704
Because I love discipline. I like to think that hard work bears fruit and people should always try to do their best but what I see IRL contradicts that so much. I feel disgusted sad and enraged.

>>109016810
I do not browse /pol/. I do not have racist beliefs. I do not believe in any religion. I just believe in order and discipline.
>>
>>109017068
Frankly, I think you're making blanket statements here. That simply isn't the case where I am.

Perhaps the problem lies not in them being teenagers, but in them being American and/or lower class.
>>
>>109017106
I usually shat in the teacher's bathroom until they brought me to the headmaster for it. I just said I had to shit and I'd rather be suspended rather than have to shit in a bathroom without locked doors and where most of the doors were ripped open, he told me to go shit in the handicapped bathroom and so I did for the last 2 years
>>
>>109014695
What if you're dying it black because the teacher told you to?
>>
>>109017121
Private schools aren't funded by the government, the parents pay for their kids to go there, I'm not agreeing with what they're teaching, but they can teach what they want
>>
>>109017209
Whoa, who brought edgemaster inside this thread?
>>
>>109017100
Yeah you should, he's a pretty entertaining read, and it sounds like you'd probably appreciate what he has to say.
>>
>>109017189
Still doesn't mean you're not authoritarian/fascist.
>>
>>109017248
Sorry, but there has to be a limit in place.

Children are too important.
>>
>>109017273
I am but that does not make me a /pol/tard.
>>
File: 1399938306114.jpg (26KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1399938306114.jpg
26KB, 249x275px
>>109012633
what the fuck you people bow to your flag in America?
>>
>>109017248
Not him, but it's private schools like that make murrica look bad
>>
>>109017261
I wasn't edging, anon, I didn't swear in front of the headmaster, I just explained to him, calmly, why I couldn't use the public bathrooms and that I won't shit in a place where people can hear me or smell my shit.
And there were no toilet paper in the bathrooms either.
>>
Who else went to a Christian private school all their life
>>
penis inspection day

via Kiss x Sis
>>
>>109017339
I never bowed, I've never heard of bowing. It was generally hand over heart/salute and a reciting of the American pledge of allegiance.
>>
>>109017261
One guy in my year got a bollocking for talking in class whilst some girls (this is about 17/18, mind) who were far more loud mouthed got off scott free.

This guy was so pissed he got up, walked out and quipped to the teacher (an Iraq vet, btw) "See you in court!". He buggered off and spent the rest of the afternoon playing pool in the common room.

He's actually off to Cambridge, now.
>>
>>109017418
which is substantially worse
>>
>>109017339
hand over the heart, eyes downcast, and a slight nod of the head
>>
>>109017335
Murder, arson and jaywalking.
>>
>>109016639
Have you never gone to school? Teenagers are total pieces of shit.
My best teachers were the ones most disliked by the class for being "annoying", "lame" or "strict"; while the ones who kept trying to be "friends" with the students ironically had no respect from anyone in the class. With these teachers' complete refusal to instill any kind of authority, the students just did as they pleased, classes were shit and the subject was always late.
You're not supposed to like the teacher; however, you are supposed to shut the fuck up and let him do his job.
>>
>>109017474
Meh, never really cared. Just because I said it doesn't mean I meant it.
>>
>>109017516
You need to be strict, yeah, but treating them like a pack of dogs will only get you hated and if you got a problematic class it won't be fun.
You need to have a balance between being an asshole and being a pussy
>>
>>109017510
You make it sound like being authoritarian/fascist is a bad thing.
>>
>>109012317
The weekends are only 1 day long since school weeks go on for 6 days.
>>
>>109012388
Windows are almost always on the left side, because it's better to write like that for right-handed students.
>>
>>109017516
I went just this morning.

Just because you're a teenager doesn't mean you're a scumbag, and vice versa.
>>
>>109017474
are you not well versed in amerifat culture

have you seen their sports games?

>fighter jets
>fire works
>2 presidents
>gun fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE
>>
>>109017516
Weird because in highschool everyone in my classes paid attention, but some of my teachers were pieces of shit for indoctrinating us and saying bullshit that I called them out for. My english class was a class where we covered rhetoric but our teacher never let us really discuss anything and if anyone had a dissenting opinion, she would tell us to stop discussing whatever article/political comic/book we were discussing.
>>
>>109017613
Is that really the case in nipland?
>>
>>109017606
Is in my opinion, within reason. It can be a useful tool, but abuse is inevitable so it's better not to bother.
>>
>>109017642
Underage faggot please go.
>>
Class president is god
>>
>>109017645
I am american. I don't have a problem with the shit we do at sports games, but more or less forcing kids to say a "pledge of allegiance" every morning sickens me
>>
>>109017645
Fighter jets and fireworks are cool though.
>>
>>109017712
18 since mid may, faggot.
>>
>>109017662
I don't actually know, since I just know that from Persona 3 and Persona 4
>>
>>109017712
What are highschool seniors? But if he isn't, fuck that guy.
>>
>>109017660
Being strict and trying to indoctrinate students are two different things.
>>
File: 000350285206.jpg (55KB, 322x288px) Image search: [Google]
000350285206.jpg
55KB, 322x288px
>>109016913
????????????
>>
File: biyori.png (813KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
biyori.png
813KB, 1366x768px
I learned that students of many different years attend the same school
>>
I personally really liked my private school, except that they taught us FUCKING SIGN LANGUAGE for our mandatory language, holy shit, I have never once used it, and it kept me from getting a straight A honor roll
>>
>>109016913
Yeah! Shaped like a DC-10! It flew all our thetan negativity into a volcano!
>>
>>109017645
>being this jelly of our jets, fire works, and guns

My heart goes out to all the poor 20th century yuropoor countries that can't afford nice things like that ;_;
>>
>>109017800
Many of my teachers were pretty easy going, but then again, I was in AP classes and skipped two years of math.
>>
>>109017805
??????????
>>
>>109017825
>streaming
If not, what the fuck is with that resolution?
>>
>>109017957
>amerikkkans think this is OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irykjLjuKo8
>>
>>109018023
Is it not? I'm not even from burgerland but that just seems like a nice feat of dexterity from a little girl.
>>
File: non-non-biyori.jpg (75KB, 621x512px) Image search: [Google]
non-non-biyori.jpg
75KB, 621x512px
>>109018019
Who knows.
>>
>>109018023
That's actually impressive, I couldn't do that with my AR.
Are you saying that it's wrong to be competent with a firearm?
>>
Do americans have common rooms?

We got a room all to ourselves with a few couches, flat screens and old consols. Few of the lads brought in a pool table and PS3.

It's great to spend a lazy afternoon free period playing X-Com with troops modelled after people in the year.
>>
>>109018088
No, wait a minute, just realized that she's a filthy jew. I take that back.
>>
>>109017993
??
>>
>>109018088
It really is, the pins on the bolt make it harder to field strip at speed, at least for me. She must have longer fingernails to just pull it out without pushing it with something.
>>
>>109018127
Nope.

We don't have free periods either. Best you get is "study hall" in a very few schools, which just means you sit silently in the library and do classwork/homework. Not even sure if that exists anymore.
>>
>>109018396
Yeah, we got a room with some computers for studying as well.
>>
>>109018127
>lads
Unlike the UK, we just have libraries and computer labs
>>
>>109018127
>>109018127
In my highschool, commons was the lunchroom and if you had that for study hall at the beginning of the day, you could show up late and skip it, and if it was the last period, we could just leave early.
>>
I learned that their school bell is the same as my doorbell.
>>
>>109018127
No. The only bit of freedom you have in American high school is lunch. We also had a study hall class at my school, but seniors could opt out of it for early release instead, provided they had good grades and had permission from their parents.

In study hall though, you just sat in a normal classroom and did homework/reading/some other quiet activity.
>>
>>109018127
My highschool
has a commons but apparently very few do.
>>
Being lesbian stops at graduation at the latest, no exceptions.
>>
>>109018483
Oh, we had a library and about fivecomputer labs, but the Sixth years get a room to themselves for studying, and a common room for chill out.
>>
>>109017479
>not saluting
>>
>>109018800
But we'll never know for sure
>>
What I learned from shoujo manga:

-Exams are much more important, you take an exam to get into highschool.

-"Intelligence" and good test scores seem to be big social bonuses there. Like "wow what a hot guy check out his TEST SCORES". Test scores are also posted in the hallway so everyone can see what hot guy got the best test scores.

-They wear uniforms.

-They eat a lunch and giving a lunch to a qt boy is considered a way to flirt.

-They have special kinds of shoes to wear inside and shoe lockers (you can put stuff in there to flirt like a note to set up a "confession"

-People hang out on the roof? I am assuming this one cannot be true IRL though.

-Kids stay with the same class all year. THey are numbered (grade level)-(class). Like 3-2 is 3rd year of highschool/middle school class #2.

-Middle School goes up to 14-15 years old.
>>
>>109015778
>random girl brings lunch for you, genuinely neither of you know why she doesnt even fucking know you
>never bring lunch ever again because someone will always make food for you
>magic fucking seat
>>
>>109018952

Oh and

-People actually care about clubs.

-Schools have a "school festival" where the different classrooms put on a show or set up a cafe or whatever.
>>
>>109014520
first thing I bought when I first went to japan was a coke. American as fuck, tasted better and was nice in the hell temperature that is nipsummer
>>
>>109018952
Oh, reminded me of a good one.

>Nobody is underage at highschool

Thanks, eroge.
>>
File: slav mahou shoujo gopnik.jpg (460KB, 544x757px) Image search: [Google]
slav mahou shoujo gopnik.jpg
460KB, 544x757px
>>109012317

-Smoking is apparently akin to a crime against humanity.
-The school can decide on parts of your life OUTSIDE the school (like whether or not you can have a part time job).

And the best:
-Apparently you can't get out of your school in Japan, until the final bell rings.
Like, you want to grab a lunch at a nearby snack-bar or pizzeria in town? No you're forced to either bring your food or eat at the cafeteria. What the shit.
>>
>>109019198
But shitloads of japs smoke.
>>
>>109019027
Brazil-fag here again. My Highschool actually had a school festival, but it is a very uncommon thing. It had all the usual games like scavanger hunts and sports competitions. It was cash.

I suppose it's normal for schools in many countries to have clubs, but compulsory attendance and the level of dedication you see in anime shouldn't be common anywhere else.

>>109018966
Girls cooking for you is flirting anywhere in the world.

>>109018952
I can appreciate Japan for trying to highlight intelligent people. Unfortunately, school grading systems aren't very accurate for measuring real intelligence.

Wearing uniform is pretty common around the world, too. I though it was weird when I was living in Canada and uniforms were only for solemn occasions.

I bet roofs were common places for hanging out, until kids started jumping off them. My guess is that it's a novel thing from old visual novels/games/anime that doesn't exist IRL, but people still enjoy. Correct me if I am wrong.
>>
>>109019303
Probably why they try to clamp down on it. Remember, underage alcohol and drug of any kind are SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS in Japan.
>>
>>109014534
It's sad how true this is.
>>
>>109018127
I did yeah, bunch of seats and tables it was essentially a cafe with even a kitchen where you would get someone to cook instant-shit for you.

Only the 6th years got it, anyone else wasn't allowed into the place. There were TVs and the like but they only showed a slideshow of some bullshit achievement someone in the school won.
>>
>>109019373
But that's half the fun of being underage
>>
>>109017825
That always happens in small towns

At least in Spain
>>
>>109017634
Yeah, because fuck those lefty motherfucker.
>>
File: watamote ass grab13.jpg (3MB, 3126x1976px) Image search: [Google]
watamote ass grab13.jpg
3MB, 3126x1976px
>>109019303

You never see it in school animu though.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>109015397
Ehh, it's just like how middle/high school football players are considered to be superstars in America.
>>
>>109017740
Do they still do that? Back in elementary school everyone was forced to do it until one day when all the kids just stop giving a fuck and don't even bother saying anything. After that my school haven't played any pledge of allegience then. That was when I got to like...4th grade.
>>
>>109019497
The teacher would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>109019198
>Apparently you can't get out of your school in Japan, until the final bell rings.Like, you want to grab a lunch at a nearby snack-bar or pizzeria in town? No you're forced to either bring your food or eat at the cafeteria. What the shit.

I thought that was normal, with schools over at America. Save for a few schools I remember but students, usually the seniors, always fuck up and make it so the entire school would stop letting kids out anymore after they do something seriously retarded, like going outside and throwing rocks at stores.
>>
>>109014132
>everyone has a booklet with the phone number and address of their school mates
>you need permission for HAVING A JOB HOLY SHIT
>girls cannot use colorful accessories
>NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS

This all happens in worst america
>>
Sportsteachers patrol the school ground with bamboo swords.
>>
>>109019743
>I thought that was normal, with schools over at America. Save for a few schools I remember but students, usually the seniors, always fuck up and make it so the entire school would stop letting kids out anymore after they do something seriously retarded, like going outside and throwing rocks at stores.

How is it the responsibility of the school what you do outside?

Here the instant the kid steps out of the school grounds he can do whatever, it doesn't matter until he comes back in for afternoon classes.
>>
>>109020014
Who wwould be responsible then? You can't blame a kid because the kid doesn't have shit to give. Parents who left their kids at school? The schools responsible for letting them go while under their watch.
>>
>>109018127
Not where I went to school. Though the school is shit but everyone here thinks its the greatest thing because it had a movie made about how we let blacks play football way back when. We did have the option for study hall and basically that amounted to me and my friend bringing cake to the lonely ara ara milf teacher so that she let us play on our PSPs.
>>
>>109020390
Remember the Titans?
>>
>>109020452
Yeah, that's the one. I think they finally rebuilt the place a few years back. Probably because kids were always taking bricks out of the wall and setting fire to toilets.
>>
>>109020623
Shit, that movie was a favourite of fourth year history. Small world.
>>
>>109020360
>Parents who left their kids at school?

Of course it's the parents who are responsible.

>The schools responsible for letting them go while under their watch.

"Their watch"? What? The school isn't a fucking daycare center. They have nothing to "watch" they're here to teach things to kids who attend classes, what the kid does outside their grounds isn't their problem.
>>
>>109018127
Not exactly, we had a small "senior lounge" outside the cafeteria that only seniors or people they invited could use. We had 9 equal length periods in one school day, one of which was used for lunch (and the entire high school got one of 4 periods in the middle of the day). If you had enough credits, you could opt to take an "option" class, which is basically study hall, but you could really do whatever the hell you wanted. Sometimes I went to hang out with my friends during lunch, sometimes I went to another class that had a teacher I really liked. I probably could've left early, but I never felt like it.
>>
>>109018127
We had 8 periods in a school day, and one of them was a free period where you could go wherever (I went to the library to read manga on the computer or read) and a lunch period. No commons area though or anything.
>>
Girls will like you even if you're an ugly nerd
>>
>>109014930
He meant tell who own the swim-suits, you moron.
>>
>>109018127
My school did, the PS3 only had sports games and street fighter. Lots of powerade
>>
>>109021625
No I didn't actually, Jap highschool girls look the same. But you bring up a good point too.
>>
>>109014534
You forgot about getting good grades on tests
>>
>>109017755
So you're taking summer courses to get your GED?
I guess you should've spent less time on 4chan bruh.
>>
>>109018019
Laptop resolution.
>>
Do schoolgirls really have to wear skirts?
I there no option to wear pants?
>>
>>109017755
>18
>Not underage
>>
Hey do you want to be a bully?
Do you want to be rewarded for being a bully?
Join the Student Council.

Also, if a girl manages to talk to you at school ever, shes been in love with you since you were 4 years old when you shared your ice cream cone with her or something when she dropped hers by accident.
>>
>>109022771
If they were really forced to wear skirts all the time then Japan wouldn't have a problem with declining birth rates.
>>
>go to catholic elementary school
>had to say pledge of allegiance AND recite morning prayers everyday

it wasn't so bad
>>
>>109017343
>Private schools make America look bad
>Not the fucking retarded public school system
>>
>>109025081
To be honest, I'd probably lust for a guy that did that for me
>>
>>109027187
That's kind of gay, anon.
>>
>>109027231
This is /a/
>>
>>109017343
Are you fucking serious? No, its the godawful public schools that are shitting up the country. The private schools are your only hope for a decent education.
>>
>>109018023
>11yo girl sets record for Field Stripping

go on...

>11yo girl sets record for Field Stripping AR15

Well, shit
>>
>>109018023
It's more than okay, it's deserving of great praise.

I think it would be best if everyone knew how to properly handle and respect a gun.
>>
>>109020623

VIRGINIA BROS WW@?
>>
>>109014132
>>109014463
According to my mum who went to school in 11 land almost all of this is true. In her school it was against the rules to have a job but she went on a exchange program to the United States and came back the teacher accused her of having a job and slapped her in front of the whole class. She didnt even get a repermand for doing it and didnt appligize after it was found out that my mother was in America after all. So yeah fuck that shit. Also another thing is the PTA has the power to quite litterally expel any teacher/staff from a school on the fly. But holy shit they are like the Gestapo.
>be 16
>visiting grandparents house
>taking a walk down to train station
>See PTA parent from high school
>"where is your uniform dont you go to school?"
>say nope in casual tone
>gets irked starts yelling about me not being in school
>demands I tell the name of the school I go to
>straight up in English tell her "West Orange High School happy now bitch"?
>look of confusion
>start talking back to friend in english about what a bitch she was
>laugh and go to train station and then to the middle of nowhere
fun place nipland is.
>>
>>109028363
It'd be fun to be a delinquent
>>
>>109015605
not in a US public school you didn't
There's a fucking law that is strictly enforced where religion and the public school system can not be mixed.
>>
>>109028627
Hell yeah bro.
>tfw if my dad didnt move to america I could have become a bancho
>>
>>109028637
>strictly enforced
Hahaha have you ever even heard of the South?
>>
>>109014520
have fun burning away tons of money to live like a bun. Everything is stupidly expensive
>>
>>109028704
How tough are the delinquent groups anyway?
>>
>>109028785
No I live in liberal shithole North. Still, I thought it was a big deal since that one Supreme Court case that made those Mexicans pray outside the school
>>
>>109022771
>>109028902
>liberal shithole North.

>>>/dixie/
>>
>>109028902
There is nothing so corrupt as a small rural town where everyone knows everyone.
>>
Girls wear underwear for PE
>>
>>109028886
From my experience just a bunch of /fit/ guys. Most of them are bretty cool or its just that i get along with people who hate rules i guess.
>>
>>109029289
Those are bloomers. And they stopped
>>
>>109027537
I thought the same but still wasn't disappointed.
>>
>>109029315
Sounds like fun
>>
>>109028961
Disgusting. I could never live somewhere where the culture is to stick your fucking nose into everyone else's life.
>>
There is no public education in Japan
>>
>>109027968
Alexandria. Still work and live around here. Basically DC suburbs.
>>
>>109029418

NoVa is essentially DC. Completely different ethos from the rest of the state. Utterly soulless.
>>
>>109028363
Was your dad military?
>>
File: 463467.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
463467.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>109029320
>they stopped
W..why...
>>
Japanese schools are too poor to afford janitors.
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (647KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
647KB, 1224x1632px
>>109029566
Nope, My mom lived in the same apartment when she studied in America the 2nd time. And then my dad moved to Japan with her when she went back. He fixed cars back then and became a forman for a repair shop. Its funny because he nearly shat himself when he saw his first GT-R since he never saw such a thing.
Now he restores 30s era Fords and one he worked on managed to win AACA 28B class.
>>
File: 1393835267604.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393835267604.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Schools are all one big fuckin' building.

Everyone lives within the general area of each other.

There's a fuck load of gangs comprised of rival schools.

Baseball fields.

Australian here.
>>
>>109030027
Because life isn't about being happy, and the sooner children learn that, the better.
>>
>>109013553
>School was so much fucking fun, holy shit.

Sounds fucking awful, honestly.

School is for learning not to be a useless drain on society. I had plenty of fun in school while still actually learning shit.
>>
>>109030328
Funny thing only thing i learned in school is how to take advantage of people to do all of my work and that people are stupid.
>>
File: 1399816650662.jpg (90KB, 620x744px) Image search: [Google]
1399816650662.jpg
90KB, 620x744px
>>109030328

>School is for learning

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>109030027
2ero
I mean, do you really think that a bunch of pubescent boys aren't going to find that arousing?
>>
>>109030328
>School is for learning not to be a useless drain on society
Not in America. My education was so utterly useless, it might as well have been called daycare.
>>
>>109030461
Prepubescent boys find EVERYTHING arousing.
>>
>>109030523
Good point.
>>
Is Japan the only country which randomly shuffles classes every year or is it more widespread? It never seems to get mentioned in these threads and its one of the most bizarre things about Japanese educational system to me. Why would you do that? Doesn't it negatively affect socialization?
>>
>>109030523
Well anon when your mind is thinking where ever you are you almost also rape then what can you do.
>>
>>109030479

I went to school in Burgerland and had the good fortune to be in a part of the country where the schools are quite good.

I honestly can't fathom going to a school where everyone just sits around and plays fucking cards or something in class. Sounds god-awful.
>>
each school has a girl as their idol whos is perfect at everything and super sexy

protip: if you sit in the second desk to the back by the window, she'll move in with you and your parents wont mind because they're working overseas
>>
>>109018127

Burgerlander here, my school had a common room for seniors only where people just played Gamecube all day.
>>
>>109030286
oi cunt, is it true that you guys have those illegal kangaroo boxing tournaments
>>
>>109030523
Prepubescent means "before puberty".
>>
>>109030612
It's not that we didn't do shit, it's that what we did was useless. There were these writing assignments we used to do, five paragraphs long: one opening, three body, one closing. I did at least one every year from 2nd grade until I graduated. That's right, the same goddamn assignment for ten years. Fuck Florida.
>>
>>109015258
>Kids would make a lot fewer messes and would treat their school's property with better care if they were the ones who had to clean up after themselves.

Or the in-crowd would trash the shit out of the bathrooms the day somebody unpopular had to clean.
>>
>>109030772
And?
>>
>>109030790
>bitching about writing
Shit nigger busy work was easy as fuck always got the shit done in a few minutes.
Also Floridafag what shithole county did you go to?
>>
>>109030790

Oh, I totally get that some schools are just godawful shit. It's a shame.
>>
>>109030838
Boys before puberty don't find anything arousing, since they biologically do not get aroused.
Boys in puberty (pubescent) are the ones who get aroused by absolutely everything.
>>
>>109030898
You're a girl, aren't you?
>>
>graduating year
>had faggot teacher i fucking hated
>has a colostomy bag
>on the last day of school first thing in the morning
>put ex-lax in his coffee
>skipped the rest of the day and played video games

I wish I knew what happened. I hope he fucking shat all over himself. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>109030898
You've never met a pervy 4 year old have you?
>>
>>109031051
I was a pervy 4 year old. I always used to watch when my mom would exercise to this tae-bo tape. There a girl in the back with huge boobs bouncing like crazy. I was totally rock the entire time. When I was in kindergarten my teacher had huge titties too. They would bounce around when we did jumping jacks every morning. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>109030898
dude, I started masturbating at the age of 7
>>
>>109031158
Did your mom have huge titties?
>>
>>109014132
>everyone has a booklet with the phone and address of their school mates
nigger I got this in elementary school all the way up in North American snowland
>>
>>109030243
Did he ever work on Skylines? Probably the favorite of the cars I've owned. So fucking cheap over here, too.
>>
>>109030661

SSSSH

THEY'RE SECRET
>>
>>109030243
Speaking of GT-Rs, one of my buddies over in Nagaski owns one, great and sexy car.
>>
File: this isn't windy.png (335KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
this isn't windy.png
335KB, 700x600px
>>109027968
Virginia Beach. I got nearly beachfront property, can see the ocean from my front deck and can walk to it in less than 2 minutes.

The food is great, the people are nice, and the 3DPD is surprisingly non PD compared to the rest of Virginia.

Apparently we also have one of the best education systems in the US despite it being terrible. My mother was a teacher, special education, and it was pretty fucked up administration treated those kids.
>>
>>109031177
Me too, but I did it because it felt good, not because of the hot girls in my first grade class
>>
I wish schools in my country would have clubs like the ones in anime and have school festivals (preferably like the ones in K-on! or Hyouka).
>>
File: 1fa22390.jpg (43KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
1fa22390.jpg
43KB, 600x397px
>>
>>109031634

Yeah, the educations not to bad. Lots of poor people, predominately black make for some education hurdles. I'm a product of the norfolk school system. There is a lack of quality private education though within the area I feel. There's a couple of catholic schools, but nothing really historic and competitive other then Norfolk Academy in my area. they are probably only competitive at spending money
>>
>>109033746
87. You'd have to be retarded to not know that.
>>
>>109033746
There is no logical pattern.
>>
>>109012317
They go to school on Saturdays
>>
>>109033931
Are you retarded? The numbers are upside down so you can read them when you're parking your car.
>>
>>109033931
You need to take perspective into account. From where you're looking, the numbers are upside down
>>
>>109033746
>9gag
>>
>>109034031
>>109034044
Never drove a car, so wouldn't know.

Stupid question though. Spacial knowledge is the lowest form of intellect.
>>
File: 1358138178297.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1358138178297.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>109033746
>via 9gag
>>
>>109034085
>Spacial knowledge is the lowest form of intellect
And yet you don't seem to possess it. How about that.
>>
File: nothing to say.jpg (27KB, 220x1066px)
nothing to say.jpg
27KB, 220x1066px
>>109034085
>Never drove a car, so wouldn't know.
>Spacial knowledge is the lowest form of intellect.
>>
Join a club or die. That is the rule
>>
File: 1402491135987.jpg (38KB, 351x323px)
1402491135987.jpg
38KB, 351x323px
>>109033746
>9gag
>>
Plagiarism is tolerated.
>>
Everyone is talking behind the backs of everyone.
>>
Kids don't get rides to school
>>
>>109034387
>not join any particular club
>get lumped into the go home club
This is a foolproof plan.
>>
Friends are made by making express requests.
>>
you can skip if you want
>>
File: fatty.jpg (209KB, 1093x811px)
fatty.jpg
209KB, 1093x811px
>>109014520
>noodles in bread
>carbs on carbs

why
>>
>>109034737
>implying hotdogs are healthier
>>
>>109034806
at least you get some fats as opposed to solely carbs
>>
>>109015615
I remember my friend had a bowl and he smoked it during lunch. Then he got deported because he was illegal, after cops arrested him for having weed on parole.

Such is life here in California.
>>
If you visit the ocean, even on a fucking island country, you must act surprised or they yell at you. Then you must proceed to wear a skimpy swim suit and beat the fuck out of a watermelon.
>>
>>109034737
eat big to get big homie
>>
>>109035606
>eat big
>homie
>>>/fit/
>>>/mexico/
>>
I learned this during Urusei Yatsura.
No matter how many alien babes start chaos in your class, it's not ok to eat lunch during the teacher's English lesson.
>>
>>109019027
I think my school had festivals, but I don't know since I never went to them.

I remember we had a fundraiser for Drag Race High, for our Auto Shop students so they could build El Gato Malo.
>>
>>109030898
That one Britney Spears MV got me hot and bothered at the age of 7
>>
>Those kids are fucking monsters.
>The schools reputation actually matters.
>lolis everywhere .
>90% of the teachers are rapists unlike in the Us where its around 97%
>they get served food in class
>A mech can show up and start wrecking the city and you'll still be required to show up to school
> Penis inspection day isn't administered isn't everyday when you take gym by your coach
>>
File: 1368017509505.jpg (308KB, 715x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1368017509505.jpg
308KB, 715x1167px
>>
>>109012317
Graduation is literally the end of your life.
>>
File: 1368603269167.jpg (808KB, 736x2032px) Image search: [Google]
1368603269167.jpg
808KB, 736x2032px
Palace of gods aside, we are stuck
>>
How about things I should've learned, but didn't?

Like how rural schools in Japan can be really fucking dirty.

I don't understand the point of wearing indoor shoes when your squatting toilet bathroom is the single most vile area in the entire grounds, nor the point of hiring custodians when they literally walk past trash in the hallways enka and not giving a shit.
>>
>>109033746
>9gag
>not 9shit
Am I the only one with hatred still burning?
>>
>>109036409
You reminded me of yesterday thread

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
>>
>>109015916
the ending for the vn is nearly as good as Clannad's
>>
>>109019033
It was real sugar and not corn syrup, their cans are made of steel. It is funny how these two things make such a huge difference in the taste.
When my older brother came to visit he found a beer vending machine and still claims it was some of the best beer he had ever had in his life. LOL at the fact he was only 19.

At the american private school I went to, a few Japanese kids got in with scholarships/connections and some of them wore their own custom made school uniforms. Most of the kids I went to school with were Japanese and their rich parents bought them into the school.
One kid in my grade was something like a fourth cousin to the emperor's family. Once the Japanese kids found out they treated him much differently, just because he was related to royalty.
Many Japanese boys and girls would become Idols and a few had promising music careers and were famous, they were all very humble about it though. Or they came to the school because they were Idols and their agencies wanted them to have a higher class image.
My younger brother along with many other white and half/white (mostly light hair kids) had child modeling careers. The modeling agents often had to be forced off campus because they would aggressively try to get parents to get their kids into modeling.
One of the rich kids I babysat lived next to a Japanese rockstar and a few times the roads had been barricaded to prevent fans from swarming his house. Because I was white the cops/security let me through.
My younger brother got lost while riding the subway. (He is a fucking airhead) My mom had to go through about 3 hours of interrogations at the police station before they would release him back to her.
The police had literally nothing better to do in Japan because crime was/is so low.
Many kids had bodyguards, or drivers that picked them up from school everyday.
>>
>>109018127
Nope. My elementary school had a after school gym thing that 0.5% of students were chosen for because of excelling grades+behavior. I was in it, but hated it since I didn't even like any of the things to. All I did was play that pool game with the red/white bumpers. It was broken too.
>>
>>109036618
continuing
The kid of the voice actor for yoshi road my bus. We would sometimes see the voice actor at the bus stop.
The father of another girl that road my bus owned or worked for a company that took care of American celebrities (or other English speaking celebrities) that came to Japan. The girl would often tell stories about when she met celebrities like Kevin Bacon or Denis Leary. I remembered when she remarked Denis Leary was actual very polite. And she couldn't bring herself to speak in Kevin Bacon's presence. She had a celebrity signature notebook she was filling.
In my PE class during swimming they taught us Cruise Line safety procedures. Such as turning our jeans into a life preservers, ways to preserve body heat in cold water, and practicing falling into water from high heights.
During spring and the cherry blossoms falling the whole mood of the country was different.
I remember watching all sorts of anime when I lived in Japan. I would not want to move back there unless I was paid a shit ton of money to do so.
>>
>ctrl+f "yutori"
>no results
Did anime even teach you about the Japanese school system?
>>
File: 1399999893052.jpg (21KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1399999893052.jpg
21KB, 704x396px
Teachers in Japan don't make a hundred backup accounts to play video games with their students like they do here because its either frowned upon or illegal
>>
>>109014132
>surveys for what you want to do in the future
Sounds completely fucking normal for me
>>
>>109037743
You should work hard
>>
>>109039736
Why's that?
Thread posts: 427
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.