[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lucid Dream and time Dilation Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Yesterday I reached home it was about 3PM and I decided to take a nap for 30 minutes that turned into one of the worst 4 hours of sleep I ever had, It might seem strange or even stupid what I am about to say but I'm pretty sure it haves some sort of meaning that I'm not being able to understand.
The dream I was in, was in a world with the EXACTLY characteristics as this world where I lived for 1~2 weeks. I could, breath, talk, smell, see things with colors, think, rest basically do everything as I do in real life, But It wasn't a lucid dream
I also remember specific topics and I hope some of you can help me understand the meaning of each!
First:
I was chatting on a high place where I have classes with some friends and that was when one of them started to get dizzy and he was going to fall and if he did he was going to die, so my other friend grabbed him, and he was almost able to save him but he needed help so he asked me screaming for help and I tried to pull them both up but my body in the dream was with a "whatever" attitude so I just tried a little to pull them up but then I gave up and saw them both fall and die... in the dream I remember I asked myself : "Why didn't I care... Why didn't I make an effort to save them and why don't I feel bad?"
Second:
Basically after that scene people tried to rescue them both but they were dead and that was when the boss of that place came to me and said "There's a murderer killing students and we've got the information you're the next victim"
Third:
For some reason it was Halloween in one of the days and I was dinning with my family and that was when some people that I totally dislike from the place where I have classes came all in black with black makeup under their eyes and asked for food
Fourth:
I only wake up when someone called my phone and said these words : "STAND UP AND MOVE!"
so I woke up in that same second and that was when I didn't know what was the "real reality"
Soo any opinions of what would anything mean ^^?
>>
yes, it means that you remember dreams very well. Well done. Would you like some cake?
>>
>>17253147
I prefer cookies thank you very much
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 444x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 444x320px
"c" is for cookie
>>
My ex friend's mother died in January of last year and she's haunted my dreams since. One time, I saw her, noticed I was in a dream, and I shouted at her, "YOU'RE DEAD! I WAS AT YOUR FUNERAL!" And I woke up.
Last night, I dreamt I was at church and she was playing the piano. I realized I was in a dream. I started pep talking myself into taking action. "okay, you're in a dream. You can do whatever you want." I walked to the piano, and with my super dream strength, I pushed the piano on top of her and screamed, "DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" *deep breath* "DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" blacked out, woke up.
>>
File: 368392.gif (745KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
368392.gif
745KB, 500x500px
The end is near
>>
>>17253666
>666
DEVIL!

Nah but that's pretty fucked
>>
>>17253130

This is my interpretation:

> high place
>saw them both fall and die.
>"whatever" attitude
:You may be afraid of heights.

>There's a murderer killing students and we've got the information you're the next victim + the last greentext
:You don't trust/care about these friends/people

>Halloween... people you dislike... black clothes & makeup...ask for food.
:clothes ,makeup and ask for food related to Halloween, but instead of sweets they ask for food.(basically brain associations)
:people you dislike asking you food may mean that you need to feel superior in comparison to them.
>fourth "STAND UP AND MOVE!"
:probably an affirmation of your subconscious to make you think that is time for you to change something about your life.
>>
>The dream I was in, was in a world with the EXACTLY characteristics as this world where I lived for 1~2 weeks. I could, breath, talk, smell, see things with colors, think, rest basically do everything as I do in real life, But It wasn't a lucid dream

How so? That you couldn't control your choices? Brother, you can't control your choices NOW

Lucid dreams are pretty well a hoax if we're to define them as dreams with agency. Agency itself is nothing but a delusion.
>>
The nature of time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af85afJIeBo
>>
>>17253130

>>17255771
>>17255776
>>
Please take your dream content up in the general next time

>>17232733
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.