[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can feel the emotions in people around me and its starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10

I can feel the emotions in people around me and its starting to take a toll on me. I can feel someones anxiety, depression, and whether or not someone is telling the truth (which wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have your family and best friends lying to your face sometimes.) Not only am I able to feel what others are feeling but its also starting to affect my mood lately. Anyone else experience this or any practices I can do to get more control over the way its affecting my inner self.
>>
I went through what your going through. You can turn it off. You also need to distance yourself physically. Some people have large spheres "of influence" I call it. Just get out of range of their sphere
>>
Empathy
/thread
>>
Fuckin Bene Gesserit witches
>>
>>17242871
The only things that seem to help is smoking weed(as long as Im with good people) and meditation which I have just recently started trying. Is it had to turn off and back on because I really wouldnt want it gone for good
>>
>>17242877
What anon?
>>
>>17242884
It can be gone for good
>>
>>17242896

Can't*

I mean sure, tell your psychiatrist and they'll put you on antipsychotic meds, you won't feel anything again.
>>
>implying you're not full of it
Have you ever not felt a person, kind of like a blank spot.
>>
You need to learn to control it.
You seem to have somehow activated latent psychic abilities, sometimes they just turn on, usually they're triggered into a permanent active state.
You can numb them by just sitting outside, by yourself. I think the wind helps pull them apart.
>>
A trick i would do, aswell would be to try and focus in on EVERYTHING about a person.
While this leaves you drained, you wont be able to use them, for a while. Kinda like geting blackout drunk.
Which is something you'll likely do from time to time, from now on.
>>
File: 1453091829357.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453091829357.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17242930
Like I said its hard for me not to unless I am smoking or drinking (Im not a big fan of drinking only done it a few times) with people or by myself meditating. The only time I can relax is usually around my gf and even thats turned near impossible.
>>17242932
any tips? know what kind of psychic ability if any what would it be? When I was younger I used to just get vibes off of people simple stuff like whether or not someone is a good person but around the time I was 17-18 it just hit me like a truck.
>>
>>17243001
You're just going to have to experiment and research to find out what you really are.
I know that i would work with police when i was a teenager and would see crimes as the took place from the victim's perspective.
I met other psychics that would see it from the perpitrator's.
You seem like an empath, but i think that's just part of the fact that you're undeveloped as a psychic and it's all just coming out kind of grey and emotionally driven.
I'd say that your first step is to simply accept it; it's going to calm down your energy and allow you to focus on your abilities and your target a lot more.
>>
>>17243026
Thanks for the tips everyone! I used to do tarot readings for people all the time could that have been an exercise that helped awaken it more?
>>
>>17243094
Absolutely. I've always had accurate readings from these things, at the same time i made sure i got something psychic from the reader.
>>
>>17243094
>>17243116
Also, fuck your everyone.
It's just me, ya goof.
>>
>>17242860
Betazoid.
>>
ur an empath,
did showering for long times or rain help u?
Because it helps me, but the empath aproach is full of shit will not guide u to improvement of ur abilityes.
>>
>>17242860
Learn to control it. You will need it later down the line, and do you have to see them physically or just be near them? can you read mood though the internet? Learn the limitations and strengths of it. This is a good starting point for you to learn to live with it
>>
>>17242860
What about lies of omission
>>
Too much empathy is not so good.

What use is it to suffer when someone else suffers? To understand their pain is okay. Understanding pain leads to compassion. But to live in another's pain is not so helpful for you and for the person.

You must allow yourself to be healthy in your own way. You have your own life and separate body for a reason. To be with others, you do not need to feel as they do. Feel only as you are, and if someone is in pain, then your own health will be a helpful anchor that they can use as a remedy.

Meditation can help in this way. By spending some time resting in silence, you can learn how to feel this calm no matter the situation, no matter what emotions are appearing. It will also strengthen your own inner boundaries, so that your inner self will feel secure from the outside emotions of others.
>>
File: airport1a.jpg (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
airport1a.jpg
135KB, 900x900px
>>17242860
Yeah,its getting really bad. The last two weeks for me have been horrible and thats one of the reasons. An overwhelming and uncontrollable sadness. Being overtly emotional over things that dont even affect me but moreso other people,etc.
>>
>>17242860
OP are you a Pisces?
>>
>>17242860
You have to contract your aura, because I think it could be to expanded that the people energies are interfering. This usually happend if you smoke to much weed
>>
>>17242860
>I can feel the emotions in people around me and its starting to take a toll on me. I can feel someones anxiety, depression, and whether or not someone is telling the truth (which wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have your family and best friends lying to your face sometimes.) Not only am I able to feel what others are feeling but its also starting to affect my mood lately. Anyone else experience this or any practices I can do to get more control over the way its affecting my inner self.

You are an Empath.

So am I.

You need to learn Shielding.
>>
>>17243455
>ur an empath,
>did showering for long times or rain help u?

Water helps. Swimming helps.

I don't know why. It somehow attenuates something, I suppose.
>>
>>17242860
Lol empathy is a normal thing OP.
You will get use to it eventually.
Once you hit 25 you will understand.
Long way to go for you I know, but it is worh it.
>>
>>17244274
>What about lies of omission

Easy to spot when they are present, but not necessarily what they are.

Same with emotional states. An empath can read emotional states as easy as breathing, but they won't know WHY you feel that way unless you use your words.
>>
>>17244358
>>17242860
Are you just turning 20-21 and have a history of experimentation with psychedelics?

Anyway congrats on being shaman, just try to spend more time in parks or out in nature when you get the chance to, it clears up in like 2-3 years.
>>
>>17242860
I know that feel bro. I've never learnt how to cope with it besides staying up late at night and waiting till everyone is asleep in my house to be able to relax.

Another anon advised showering. I recommend this as well. Usually "blank" my mind from whatever I was feeling.
>>
>>17244795
>>17244804
This person is suffering from a psychic disturbance of over sensitivity don't shame them
>>
File: white0.jpg (62KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
white0.jpg
62KB, 480x720px
>>17244804
Cant answer for OP,but no Im 26 and have never done drugs.
>>
>>17242860
>play poker
>feels ur opponent's lies and truth
>wins millions
>roll in cash

in all seriousness, u are just delusional
everyone can feel someone else emotion to some degree; all the extremely subtle body language, tone in voices, etc give you info you don't consciously realize, but is there
some people are definitely better at feeling these thing than others, but it ain't magic or anything supernatural

stop thinking you are special
>>
So how does somebody acquire these skills?
>>
>>17242860
For the love of the gods. Look up what an empath is and do some psychic training. Do mediations and yoga learn to tune the psychic ability and you'll be able to ignore all the negativity.
>>
lmao are you ppl stupid? its the aftermath of MKULTRA. Brainwave tech has been out for years now. they're probably just experimenting on a bigger populus. they can even target specific receptors in the brain from a remote distance. look it up. they use it on animals all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 1020x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 1020x1200px
>>17242860
I go through the same shit, but I'm a huge loner with anxiety and I try to avoid people even more now because of it.

It's really insightful but also incredibly awful because of how it sort of destroys your view of the world. You can't really tell people about it because it's embarrassing to talk about for obvious reasons but you're also constantly confronted by people who personally don't know jack shit about how much they don't know and only see either what they want to see, what they project or what is present at the surface, and you can't blame them at all because you completely understand how it feels for them or why they'd think like that. Also hard to explain to people why you hate being around everyone.

I've learned to essentially reverse it by instead of feeling sensitive to the presences of everyone else in the room reaching out myself and trying to replicate feelings or thoughts in myself and them. I guess the best way to describe it would be spiritually putting yourself in their shoes and trying to bring about thoughts/sensations of whatever within yourself, or their self I guess. Be warned though, you can start to lose your sense of self, which I don't think of as bad but I know how much people tend to value themselves so I can see why that would scare someone.
>>
>>17245188
Meditation I would guess. The answer is always meditation.

Maybe try kundalini
>>
>>17245185
>stop thinking you are special

stop thinking you aren't
>>
>>17245203
>lmao are you ppl stupid? its the aftermath of MKULTRA. Brainwave tech has been out for years now. they're probably just experimenting on a bigger populus. they can even target specific receptors in the brain from a remote distance. look it up. they use it on animals all the time

Paranoid schizophrenic much?
>>
>>17245204
>You can't really tell people about it because it's embarrassing to talk about for obvious reasons but you're also constantly confronted by people who personally don't know jack shit about how much they don't know and only see either what they want to see

^^^ So much this...
>>
>>17245204
I feel ya, no pun intended. I'm very introverted and it took me too long to learn how to socialize around others. I mainly observed human behavior until I taught myself how to effectively meld and entangle within society, so perhaps that is what caused me to become so perceptive.
>>
>>17242873
This
>>
>>17242930

yeah, but i don't think they were "people" ya know?
>>
>>17244358
Its called seasonal depression, happens every year during the first three months, the month of february also has the highest rate of suicide.
>>
Focus on your own feelings or at least learn that their feelings are not your own. If you can recieve energy then you should give it back. You might have that ability so make sure your giving your love and postitive energy to people
>>
>>17245623
>If you can recieve energy then you should give it back.

Sage.

You aren't new to this, are you?
>>
>>17242930
>Have you ever not felt a person, kind of like a blank spot.

Yes. It's fun for empaths to find these people, because they make life more interesting instead of knowing stuff automatically.
>>
>>17245639
Usually I associate them with something evil. I can read people so well but even avoiding fluorides for a month can drastically increase mental clarity and profoundly increase dimension and ranges of hues within the hue-man understanding via body language and sight. Hormones play a huge part in this and health is practically the closest and purest pursuit but understanding creationism through the spectrum of GOD and employing the empathy through the eyes.
>>
>>17246074
is the key*
>>
>>17245598
I just want it to go away...
>>
Read about remote feeling!
>>
>>17244347
You're not wrong. However, doesn't the world ultimately need empathetics... People that others can send their pain to... As is necessary in such trying times.

OP, does your situation come with physical signs, such as sensations of heaviness and fatigue? Does it make you tired?
>>
File: 1452425679857.png (101KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1452425679857.png
101KB, 540x534px
>>17245248
The good news is that we are able to help guide people like us, who are struggling with understanding this ability/gift/curse. We are immediately able to out ones like us. That part is neat.

I've always been able to "feel" others as well...or know shit about people that I shouldn't be able to know; at times it's unsettling.

A few years ago I had a traumatic brain injury and now it's like somebody turned up the volume.

I think the key is balance and being able to set boundaries but... like anything else it's a learning process I fail more times than not but that's ok.

Also, I drink alot.
>>
>>17245515
Ha ha... Usually they're liars or chameleons or shells of people door severely hurt and also empathic and they have just turned it off for self preservation.
>>
>>17242860
People have demonic spirits on them breh. You didn't know?
>>
I like how all these people are talking about feeling anything not being good; and yet the roller coaster of political correctness they are riding on promotes nothing but psychopathy. These people are the ones who will not accept a person whom does not accept this social order as anything but a psychopath, yet you would have to be completely free of it to have compassion. When one is completely free of political correctness, they are not tolerated.

Just words.. thats all we're talking. Empty words.. Political correctness can make a parent watch their infant child be tortured and slowly mutilated to death while explaining it away, then laughing about the whole situation. They will use these types of explanations which are far from truth.. Jesus what a cluster fuck. END POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
>>
>>17244358
This is probably seasonal depression, as others have mentioned. The holidays are pretty stressful and busy/lonely/crazy, etc. depending on your situation, so once they are out of the way, people often have a lot of stress built up.

Also, many people do swear by taking Vitamin D, since you can only get it through sun exposure or diet, but dietary sources are typically very small. In the winter months, lack of vitamin D is thought to be responsible for increased sickness (due to weaker immune systems) as well as depression. You might want to look into it.
>>
>>17247548
It will end itself. Society is playing pretend, acting as if we are more than we really are.
>>
File: 1439918961469.jpg (833KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439918961469.jpg
833KB, 1024x768px
>>17242860
Same here OP. Down to a tee. It's the most burdensome thing to have especially at work when things get fast paced and there's tons of conflicting emotions in the area fucking with my "psychosphere" if you will.

I noticed if there's a very large crowd of people I can immerse myself into my own head and turn it off but only for a period of time. I speculate this is because the emotional static is too imbalanced from the sheer amount of people in the area, and I can't get a solid read on any particular person unless I stare directly at them and focus myself into their eyes. I usually avoid getting close with people because this empath bullshit is like gathering other peoples baggage as the day goes on all the while dealing with my own personal issues.

Getting drunk turns it off completely and smoking weed intensifies the ability tenfold to the point where even the so called "blank spot" people become readable but at that point it becomes too much information from all directions and I try to disconnect due to the sheer overload of my emotions combined with theirs. I feel myself through every person I meet and I can't stand looking at my reflection through their eyes intertwined with their own feelings. So difficult to explain this phenomenon but what's interesting to me is elongated periods of isolation wash away other peoples influence and when I emerge into the outside world again everyone becomes an open book emotionally speaking. I can't hear their thoughts or any crazy shit like that. Just pure feeling.

It's a rare gem to run into others like us in real life but the acknowledgement of both parties is always instant. I consider the possibility everyday I am schizo but I am lucid and coherent enough to realize this is probably not the case. I try to stay objective and reason that I am simply intuitive and read body language and that's that. But I just want to turn it off. I hate knowing why people feel things. I can't even relax unless alone.
>>
Where can I learn?
>>
>>17247548

You watch enough of those assclown "torturers" and you realize how clueless they are. Those are psychopaths and they deserve death.
>>
>>17247305

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>17247548

you ramble like a lunatic and aren't deep or prophetic at all. get bent, hooker.
>>
Yeah OP, for some reason you can sense the energy of other people, seems like you are very sensitive in that regards. Emotions produce certain vibrations/energy, and you pick up on it.

Are you familiar with chakras? Try to close your third eye and 6th-chakra and see if its any better. It should. Otherwise try to close down the other chakras too.

Chakras are the psychic centers of your body so try that
>>
>>17242860
it's a useful skill as much as it does affect the inner self but fact remains if it can change obviously its not really you
>>
It seems a lot of kids are very empathetic, until the real world beats it out of them gradually.
>>
>>17242860
>>17247941
Also i personally prefer to let it sweep me away i can learn so much more if i do.
>>
i was the guy who talked about showering, it helps because waters move energy cleansing ur aura.

I found being empath was only a traith i had since i was a child since empaths ar supossed to be pacific and in case of conflit or danger mi empathic sistem shut downs completely(this is something i cant explain exactly but i feel whole when that happens, like the best drug i can ever had)i read about some people called x-altruist and it was a genetic trait., it was nice to read because mi mother is a regular empath and were kinda diferent.

U can learn to change other peoples emotions by focusing ur energy on them, just by will.

Also being a high empathy person, can be a problem because i feel like im going to a damaged person after another, but im taking mi time to learn from Carl Juung , because i feel i can be helpfull .

I found a girl which was emotionally impaired.Schizoid personality disorder
And im trying to get closer to her, because she is so sad and is like her on mind is just guiding her to a painfull path, and with mi previus skills i was unable to help her so she is the biggest reason im learning more now, because the day i meet her i connected with her in a way i cant describe, but being a PSd, she shutted mi off.
>>
>>17248004
>i was the guy who talked about showering, it helps because waters move energy cleansing ur aura.
I think this is interesting, keep moving or you risk getting 'moldy'.
>>
>>17247902
Yeah, get bent , hooker.

Political correctness is a scapegoat like all other scapegoats of the past. When the true travesty stares back at us whenever we see an advertisement. For every pretty new device you lust after, countless human potential is lost to "wages" It's the real source of negativity.

OP you should cleanse your money. Seriously is any spirit virus is attacking your mind, that's the vector for it.
>>
>>17248074
How do you cleanse the money? Also how do you cleanse money in your bank account?
>>
>>17242860
Listen this is some stuff i know much about but could not explain in one go. Point is u got an extrasensory ability. Personally i would just call u batshit crazy like anybody else would, if i didn't personally witness this stuff. i have a friend who could also do some weird shit. I SWEAR, we got in fight with some punks once, one pulled out knife and stabbed my friend. Then they took off fast dropping the knife. Turns out friend didn't get penetrated. He said he felt so desperate in the moment and felt his abdomen get hard. Much Later we tried this starting with sticks. I would try to jab him with it sticks would break. He was confident we could try knives. I strike him, shit just slides off to the sides, felt similar as you would strike a wall.
>>
>>17245188
Truth is anybody can. Its a lost ability our ancestors steadily stopped teaching. Like when people stop teaching their kids the language from were there heritage is from.
>>
OP, can you sense my emotion?

i ask with good intentions
>>
OP the answer to this type of problem is Jesus.
>>
>>17244804
I am and am also experiencing a profound sixth sense/ empathy. What are you talking about and where can I learn more?
>>
>>17242871
I have the exact same senses. Unfortunately I come across more negative people who just look for confrontation (only to back down when they get it).

It's not that easy to just distance yourself, especially if that person visits the family while you're there. I find it's better to just ignore their existence entirely and just remember they're negative because they're scared, especially when they talk shit/loud.

If you see someone and you get a positive energy about them, try to engage in conversation with that person, it'll make your day feel better, and usually your "instincts" are correct.
>>
>>17247896
How so?
>>
>>17242860
it's called empathy.
>>
File: Peace.jpg (401KB, 2126x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.jpg
401KB, 2126x1200px
>>17245204
>>17247823
>>
>>17247823
>Getting drunk turns it off completely and smoking weed intensifies the ability tenfold to the point where even the so called "blank spot" people become readable but at that point it becomes too much information from all directions and I try to disconnect due to the sheer overload of my emotions combined with theirs.

That's true.

You're a real Empath.
>>
>>17248004
>U can learn to change other peoples emotions by focusing ur energy on them, just by will.

That's called "Telempathic Projection" or "sending".

And yes, it's real.
>>
>>17242860
How long have you RP'd? Is this your first shill or are you a veteran shitposter?
>>
>>17242860
Became an psichologyst... be rich
>>
>>17244358
do yourself a favor and stop using words like sadness to explain a feeling, just feel it out
>>
>>17243001
Are you a cancer? Just curious. Or any water sign for that matter? (Scorpio, Pisces)
>>
>>17251001
>be rich
>psychologist
breh.
>>
>>17242889
like from Dune.

although i tend to think of Asimov's Foundation and the psychologists of Trantor
>>
>>17247823
I feel like I'm in the exact same situation as you, feels like I'm slowly going crazy when I really can't handle it
>>
No you can't. Fuck off of /x/ cancer
>>
>>17242860
can u feel how much i wanna fug u baby
>>
File: 1439850142282.png (782KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439850142282.png
782KB, 960x720px
>>17242860
>>
>>17251473
whine more this is x
>>
>>17245598

I don't think that is true.
>>
>>17252095
Seasonal depression is the only real thing on this fucking board.
>>
>>17242860
I've had exactly this happen lately and it's weird and I don't get it, it's like we've developed a sixth sense and can sense other peoples feelings and emotions. Weird.
>>
File: Suicides-by-Month.png (29KB, 552x384px) Image search: [Google]
Suicides-by-Month.png
29KB, 552x384px
>>17252095

I mean February being the highest suicide month of the year.
>>
>>17242860
Yeah I have magical superpowers also.
>>
wait I need to acquire this sense.. how????
>>
>>17252127
February? Did you mean March?
>>
>>17242860
sometimes I wonder how common it is. I mean I've gone back and forth on whether it's REAL or just in my head. Like if I am being overly sensitive, and maybe I'm just being RDJ-Sherlock level observant and it's all pheromones and THAT'S what I'm picking up on. Especially when I can "feel" the drugs that people are on, good god does that just skeeve me the fuck out, Meth is the worst to feel on someone else, because it's like every skin-crawl-nervous-tick-tingling-hair-raising feeling hits me and I just want to get the fuck away.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17250242

Might be demons or holograms.
>>
>>17247914
>close down the other chakras

Closing the chakras is one of the most important skills you can have.

>>17247942

Indigo kids are targeted, poor things.
>>
>>17248227

VERY IMPORTANT ? IN THIS POST
>>
>>17248338

Anger, amusement
>>
>>17248227
The proper term is launder.
>>
dsds
>>
>>17242860
Two possibilities:
1) get psychiatric help.
2) Stop telling lies, you piece of shit.
>>
>>17242884
Try tai chi. Even if you don't subscribe to its thought paradigm, it may just be calling whatever material/energy serving as your conduit for tapping into people by a different name (chi, perhaps?). So not only do you learn the 'control' part, but also the 'physics/science' of the thing.

Also, I'm told that looking at or focusing on your shoes/feet usually helps zone everything out.
>>
>>17244792
the water thing helps by changing your body's electrostatic quotient. think of it as your pH level, but instead of acidity, how much electric charge your body holds and what not.

one of the working theories is that 'auras'--electromagnetic fields surrounding a person, usually charged by the electric activity in a person's brain--are what allows for the transfer of (extra)sensory information such as emotions for empaths and thoughts for telepaths.
>>
I can do this too. Sometimes it's too much to be out in public. I will feel overwhelmed. If there's someone near me who is upset, I will feel upset. If someone is telling a lie, I usually feel a twisting sensation in my stomach. The amount of time I've spent alone has gradually increased because being around too many other human beings gives me migraines; I am typically distracted by a single stranger wherever I go, especially if they're feeling suicidal or angry. I always want to offer help, even if i cannot. I also sometimes will be able to bring up bits of information about something on paper, just things that pop into my head. If i dont have paper, I'll say a few words out loud so as to remember them. Then later on I'll find that the information, while not always very significant is relevant. It could be coincidental, though it happens more often these days now that I'm aware of it. I've been trying to do my research and understand more about this, but I can't speak to other people because they would think I'm lying or crazy. I think I'm crazy too, so I wouldn't blame 'em.
oh, I've also found marijuana enhances it but alcohol shuts it off completely.
>>
>>17252043

what what in the butt butt
>>
>>17251392
>slowly going crazy

Nope. Don't mean to deny your feelings, just your perspective. Check out Relfe.com (not a sales pitch, don't buy her stuff) for some info about alien abductions, Wernicke's and psychic abilities. You can find muscle testing and other kinesiology stuff on YouTube, but the quality varies. Hand and foot reflexology, meridians and acupressure also help. I find a strong magnet, north side down, stimulates nerve points better than fingers or thumbs and you don't have to press so hard.
>>
>>17242860
>>17244782
>You need to learn Shielding.
OP this or then you call it cloaking or barrier. Remember to undo this time to times just for not locking up totally.
>>
>>17252354

get real, faygo, and stop calling the truth a lie.
>>
>>17244440
>>17252392
>>
The feeling you're describing is empathy. Every normal person has it. The fact that you think it's some kind of supernatural ability means you have schizophrenia.
>>
>>17248004
How did you manage to help your friend? What can you learn for this? I'd like to do that and I'm a big fan of Jung myself but I still feel pretty much schizo everyday. No matter how much I meditate or do tai chi or read or spread niceness in the world.
>>
>>17252715
I didnt help the eschizoid friend, i had one chance only one chance andi blowed it, because persons with her conditiion give this weird vibe, like void, but then deeper u ccould feel lonelines and hunger for human touch.
So i tried going too fast and she was a litle bit scared not understanding that i was doing something called, dissarming.
So psicology says her condition is untreatable and they give up, but reading Jung it says healind the subconscius can very much heal the soul, so i feeled i needed to improve, and went in a quest to become better.
I managed to help some other people, for example one friend introduced me to this girl who was an alcoholic,insane maneating whore, and i feeled her liek she was a poor soul, so i tried to befriend her, but hse rejected me, one month from there, she meeted this man who was a wife beater, i got this uggly vibe from him, day one she told me about, well i tried to get closer to her day after day,until he started beating her, nad i had to flirt her out,because only friendliness would not work.Now she is with another boy,dating and i had a treeshome with her,i dont think she is fixed thoug,but atleast not with that monster around her.

I know what ur talking about, Jung i find him helpfull just to treat others, but to improve mi mood and mi moodswings/problems for me it helps to read philosophy,So it helps not just by understanding but to expand ur consciusness.
This book: you kant make it up(is a good intro to phylosophy and really easy to read ).
I feel way better about myself when im helping , teaching others is like when i help someone else im helping myself.
I learned something important, even if because of this being aroun a crow is overwhelming isntead of running to isolation, u can improve ur ability if u feel all the energy around u, and move it,because in those places there is so much energy, learning to balance there will make u able to balance everywhere.
talk to me on skype:rayken_sama
>>
>>17253260
What i meant i didnt help, is that i know i will get another chance, but it hasent happened already so im taking this time to become better, then i will be able to help her.

Anything i have done about this, i ching, tarot etc, have said im in the right path and when im done with the learning everything will align to me.
>>
>>17247823
so much this. I don't desire to turn it off though. It's fascinating.
>>
http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510307/invisibilia

Listen to Entanglement.
>>
>>17242860
See i have all the benefits of being an empath and sociopathy at the same time, i know what they're feeling, and i dont give a single fuck

thats what you should try to do anon, not give a fuck
>>
>>17242860
It's called empathy.

NOT PARANORMAL.
>>
>>17252507
Calling an obvious and really, really stupid lie "truth" does not make it true. You just look all the more like the foolish dumbass you are.
>>
>>17254737
yeah but I like looking like a dumbass, what you gonna do nigga. I'm a dumbass oh my god nigga. lol
>>
>>17254749
what am I gonna do oh my god nigga I'm a dumbass. lol I'm just laughing at you nigga, come up with better topoics /x/ is boring.
>>
>>17242860
Either you experience someone else's emotions leading to emotional instability because your brain works by using chemical receptors and if you experience an emotion enough you tend to feel it stronger because you add chemical receptors according to the theory of mental plasticity. The alternative is to see no one at all and slowly become insane anyway.
>>
>>17254777
lol. sure nigga.
>>
>>17254794
http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_to_trick_your_brain_for_happiness
>>
>>17242860
Dealt with this for over a decade as I remember anon. "Empath."

Thought it was a mystical word to explain a queer disorder where you take on the emotions of people and mimic their feelings in order to feel what they feel for some reason. Paranormal or just fucked up mental reactions; it is god damn annoying. Brain is fucking weird.

A friend of mine in a similar situation smokes the ganj. I don't really do anything right now and it is taking a serious toll on me. You eventually get to the point where you break and feel numb. Start to distance yourself and naturally shirk emotions.

Or you kill yourself.

So to avoid wasting yourself I highly suggest doing some form of meditations. Most of them involve acknowledgement within that those emotions are not yours. Indeed they are not. So toss that shit in the fucking bin. You don't need others nonsense.

If there are some people that just perpetually give you grief and you find it hard to tune them out, ditch them. They are probably no good for you.

Good luck m8
>>
>>17242860
its called empathy, everyone has it, youre just paying attention to it
>>
Matthew 6:
5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

the term "synagogues" and churches are interchangeable.

Pray to THE FATHER in secret and ask him to come into your life and guide you. Pray with faith, humility, and a willingness to do what he leads you to do. Your life will start changing drastically for the better. You should quit stuff like looking at ANY pornography, be it pictures or videos, quit getting drunk, and quit smoking anything, to show you are willing to change. Accept that HE sent Yehoshua, who is not GOD HIMSELF, read the gospels and always strive to be like Yehoshua, and strongly dwell on the teachings. You should also read the old testament. Just do not go to church, and stop going if you already go to chuch.

Icons(idols/graven images) are forbidden

Exodus 20:4 (the second commandment)
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Further detail here:
Deuteronomy Chapter 4:
15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth
>>
>>17255771
Matthew 23:
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

rabbi/priest/father/reverend(root of reverend is revere; you are revering a man) all the same basically

Matthew 15:
14 Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.

You should all pray, really you can have a personal relationship with The FATHER
>>
>>17242860
I know how you feel. With meditation I was able to limit what I felt and only let it in when I wished it. You'll figure it out anon, it just takes practice.
>>
I just want to say thank you to all of you posting in this thread. I found out about being an empath because of this thread, and spent the last several hours reading about it and its like a revelation, and i finally understand myself a little more.

Thank you /x/
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.