[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessman on a Spess Station General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 110

File: 1478637912352.png (1MB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1478637912352.png
1MB, 990x1400px
Anime edition

Last Thread: >>164941642

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Avada's a gluttonous bitch
>honk

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
>>165033678
this is what happens when nobody makes a new thread and leaves it up to the retards
>>
File: 06.jpg (515KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
515KB, 763x1100px
2nd for Dummo
>>
Good edition
>>
>>165033678
>Avada's a gluttonous bitch
I'm so sorry I feel so bad I didn't think I could eat them at first.
>>
File: 1483860476234.jpg (73KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483860476234.jpg
73KB, 800x500px
>>165033678
I WANNA MASSAGE AVADA'S SWEATY FEET
>>
Damn, shittin' be hard.
>>
FREE KINGSTON
>>
File: file.png (35KB, 541x310px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
35KB, 541x310px
>>165034668
filters son. janitors won't save us.
>>
>38 people online
>at 3 in the fucking morning

Goddamnit you fuckers go to sleep this is supposed to be comfypop times
>>
>>165035127
because it's 3 in the morning everywhere at the same time
>>
>>165035316
Yeah but most of the fuckers online are americans
>>
toilets ought to serve a purpose, as it stands they're only useful for hiding tator items or making chloral. a more in-depth plumbing system would also give engineers a little more to do than just sit around after setting up the sing. we're a (relatively) mature playerbase and i think we could develop a waste management system that's enriching gameplay-wise, and not a goonfest, chimp exhibit, delhi simulator. still, i know a lot of people are apprehensive about features like these, so for those who find that content off-putting or just don't want to bother we would also implement diapers. they'd be an underwear option in character setup. to ease players into waste-related content, they could give a bit of flavor text occasionally or something idk just spitballing lol
>>
HE WAS A MIME AND GOOD AT HIS JOB
BUT HE COMMITTED THE ULTIMATE SIN: HE TESTIFIED AGAINST DOCTORS GONE BAD
>>
>>165035524
You aren't fooling me, shiteater.
>>
Brown waifus confirmed best
>>
File: 1480518713681.jpg (59KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
1480518713681.jpg
59KB, 640x566px
Wow this thread is absolute shit already
>>
File: disgust .webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgust .webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>165036262
These are the folks we share a server with
>>
File: just let me fuck the pain away.jpg (27KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
just let me fuck the pain away.jpg
27KB, 300x436px
baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)
>>
>>165035524
P
o
o

w
h
e
n
>>
File: 1480394919073.png (789KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
1480394919073.png
789KB, 1280x781px
>>165036728
Seven quadrillion posts of this and the question (round continues??) has still never been answered
>>
Fritzl is very mutch the best waifu
>>
>>165036728
yWct hod eein uo
>>
What can a Chemist do after filling the fridge and the mix?
>>
>>165036849
>Ramirez
Mexicans can't be astronauts.
>>
Let's have some serious non self-shilling discussion on the game.

Security Dream Team?
>>
>>165037045
BaneVader43 as HoS
BanEvader43 as Warden
Banevader43 as security officer
BANEVADER43 as security officer
banevader43 as security officer
Will Smith
>>
>>165037045
If Kent Fistem isn't on there then it's a shit list
>>
File: I-am-the-law.jpg (25KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I-am-the-law.jpg
25KB, 500x291px
>>165037045
Me
>>
>>165037012
Isolate dansauce from Discount Dan food (to make pepto)
Hack Dan machines to get fish tacos, isolate carpotoxin from them
Multiple drug pills other than keloderm (cryptobiolin/mindbreaker/impedrezene for medbay shitters)
Make smoke grenades full of shitty substances
>>
Ded?
>>
>>165037183
>Isolate dansauce from Discount Dan food (to make pepto)
or just buy a can of mann's drink
$10 for 60 units of pepto
as effective as anti-tox and doesn't react with any other chemical
i really don't know why keloderm is the standard, but nobody makes dylobismol
>>
>>165037316
dead
>>
ded
>>
>>165037012
>fill
You say that is if the fridge has an upper limit.
KEEP
MAKING
PILLS
CHEMIST
SCUM
>>
not dead
>>
>>165037343
I make peptovene tho
>>
>>165037343
because nowadays most chem is done by MDs who either have no chemists, or have had enough of the chemist only making Fun Pill 1u.
It's much more work to make dylobismol than it is to make KeloDerm, and when an MD does chem, it's generally the bare necessities and little else; Dylobis is not a necessity since regular old Dylo exists.
>>
>>165037045
You want secs dream team?

3 random name sec officers, jacked up on combat medibots, with rechargeable eguns, fibre optic internet and 3 pAIs spamming *law as they pump our tricord and donuts up the ass, with a HoS that was smart and allied the clown and tide to be vigilantes, made a truce with cargo and stocked as many guns as possible while also making several turrets, fortifying sec, treating prisoners right and roundstart bolted down the perma blast doors.
>>
>>165037343
Nice trick with the drink, didn't know that.

Keloderm is much easier than dylopeptol. If mechanics upgrade the sleepers they dispense pepto in any case.

Now that I know I can get it from drinks I might just separate them in the lab to make it though.
>>
>>165037585
Hit the nail on the head, I normally do the starting chems each round because I know I can knock them out really fast. I don't stray much further in chems than about 6 pills of Dylobis though. People rarely get extreme toxification for it to be useful.
>>
>>165037705
>random name sec officers
I'd argue with you over this, but considering the fact that most static sec officers are dogshit at this point, so really it's mostly a tossup between douchebag and turd sandwhich with the occasional decent peanut-butter and honey mixed in, like a golden nugget in a pile of pyrite and cow shit.
>>
>>165037859
I random name and am never referenced as shit in the thread or post game.
>>
>had a nightmare about joining the game and suddenly we had walking animations alongside attack animations

i think i've been playing this too much
>>
>>165037859
>decent peanut-butter and honey
>not honey tuna sandwich

Bad sandwich taste aside, random name sec tends to be really good anon, Pomf used to play random name sec alongside another admin back when, they were great and teached the new generation of sec how to do it properly, if you play sec with a static name you have a much better chance of being garbage than a randomname that is supposedly trying his best to be good sec.

Atention whoring in sec of all places is the worst place to do it, you are there exclusively to be robust, do the law and be just, blend in and don't get anyone's panties in a twist, it always ends better.
>>
>>165038039
>>165037859
I always random name but I random named for sec even when I static named.

I really don't want to deal with some imbalanced shitter 15 year old that decides because I arrested him for a crime I should be annoyed for the rest of time.

Way easier to just random name while playing sec and get arrest valids.
>>
>>165038089
Guess you have a point, just don't like randomnamers on general principle, they always seem to be like gigantic shitters who use the randomname function so nobody remembers that they're shitcurity.
Still, anything is better than ebin memeteam waifufags who sit around putting on lipstick.
Also,
>honey and tuna
Disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>165038243
And peanut butter and jelly isn't? Anon, they don't mix, you have been memed your whole life, its a shitty sandwich with a shitty song sang by snoops brother, its weed lmao tier food, tuna and honey are perfect, fatty peanut butter and sweet slimy jelly do not mix, desu.
>>
File: wew2.png (210KB, 1740x732px) Image search: [Google]
wew2.png
210KB, 1740x732px
I'm going to post this in every fucking thread
>>
>>165038407
>>165038243
>>165038089
>all these plebs with two-ingredient sandwhiches
Get out, Ham, Mayonnaise and pickles is literally the god-tier-est sandwhich out there.

Or a firehouse subs Hook and Ladder, that's might fine too.
>>
>Some people say the Grey Tide is the act of breaking into places even when asking for permission would be easier, and stealing when legitimate procurement would be faster. Some people say that the Grey Tide is the beating of an authority figure when they overstep their boundaries and begin to become abusive and hateful beyond the rules they set even for themselves. But you say that the Grey Tide is a state of a sort of almost “zen focus”, in grudges and in acts of subversion, a sort of idealized mental state of anarchic defiance of I TOLD YOU YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, THERE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A DEBATE HAPPENING

Shit, Decompressed suddenly got good.
>>
;_;7
https://youtu.be/Y6eR7WkZPMc
>>
>>165038243
>Guess you have a point, just don't like randomnamers on general principle, they always seem to be like gigantic shitters who use the randomname function so nobody remembers that they're shitcurity.
>Still, anything is better than ebin memeteam waifufags who sit around putting on lipstick.
I get what you're saying but I don't want to deal with all the bullshit from static naming in a position where I play against antags and criminals.

>I arrest a player
>Either they are good sports and accept they were breaking the law or they get salty as fuck about it and bother me
>Now I have to deal with some player being a shit and just staying on the right side of metagrudging but being a prick about it

>I arrest a player
>Next round I have a different name and if I feel like changing it up different appearance
>Do what I wanted to do without any baggage
>>
>>165038496
I make tuna sandwiches with pickles. Toast the bread, mayo + tuna + pepper, then layer it on the toast and top with pickles.

It's delicious and full of protein.
>>
Donutbot, borerbro, thank you. You were great comrades who gave your lives for me. I turned fat for some reason and my hardsuit exploded so it was all for nothing in the end, but the futility of it all makes it that much more beautiful.
>>
>>165036728
sounds fun desu senpai
>>
File: 1459296595465.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459296595465.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>virologist and other doctors on duty can't cure viruses
>say "That's okay, Daddy will fix it." over dept channel and vamoose to virology with radium in hand.
>I taste the hubris of my statement under my tongue
>the virus shatters the syringe in my hand when I take my own blood sample
>raise eyebrow in confusion
>people start crying out ROD on the radio
>I run at the first sign of movement, narrowly dodging the immovable shaft of destiny
>get sucked into vacuum and die
>last stage of the virus is gibbingtons
>retrieved by a cyborg a couple minutes later
>he runs around in circles in medbay with my body, accidentally ZASing the braindead CMO to death in the process
>paramedic hits my body with the defib once, I reenter my body
>he hits me a few times sporadically, I tell him how to take my clothes off in LOOC, but he doesn't
>eventually I get revived, by the borg no less, and thrown onto the shuttle at the very last second

NARROW ESCAPE LADS
>>
>Random Weighted Vote Result: Defficiency/ with 1 vote and a 6% chance of winning

WEW
>>
>>165038576
please stay dead you greytiding turboshitter
>>
MY
>>
>>165038593
> the virus shatters the syringe in my hand when I take my own blood sample
Fuck I'm glad as hell I added that effect
>>
sorry parker ;_;
i tried to fix your body but it was too bad and then the rod and i had to put your brain in a new body but i hadnt realized that hachi had drained the body of its blood so you died in like 2 seconds
>>
>eat a donut
>burst out of my suit, can no longer wear it
>running around the station trying to assemble a treadmill
>someone keeps following me and fat shaming me
>trips me and steals all the treadmill parts

REEEEE
>>
>>165038669
jeez buddy, just because i insulted you a few rounds ago doesnt mean that you have to keep being so mad
>>
>>165038593
>nothing happens all game besides bullying a mime
>game freezes for me and several other people according to the thread
>come back to my corpse being ditched in genetics.
It was a pleasure working with you all.
>>
>>165037045
Me x7. We'll keep order or by god we'll kill every last one of you until there is.

>>165037783
>>165037343
You can use arith for an even thicker stack and since it's a slow release chem you don't need a lot. Then a tricord-dd booster pill if you need it for anything like expecting to get deathstung and have to ride out the cyanide while it beats on you and the AT clears it up.
>>
>>165036728
oh my god
i genuinely would love this just for the fact that i know at least one greentext story is going to pop up of the clown acting as the kid's bodyguard and making his escape even more fruitful
>>
>>165038496
I might get flak for this, but the tastiest sandwich I ever made was a ketchup, ham, sugar and peanut butter one I made while bored in a restaurant of a friend.
>>
>>165038726
>Everyone that doesn't like my behavior is just salty i trol'd them
>>
>>165038713
ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: a12.jpg (76KB, 394x466px) Image search: [Google]
a12.jpg
76KB, 394x466px
>>165038762
>>
>>165038576
You ignored virus symptoms then died cause you're stupid
>>
File: 1475211984527.jpg (85KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475211984527.jpg
85KB, 625x700px
Shoutout to the RD last round for helping me rez runtime.
>>
I was literally the most retarded cultist on the planet
I'm so used to non antag roles that I had no idea what to do without cultist backup
>>
File: 2XuZ3Gg[1].png (197KB, 363x321px) Image search: [Google]
2XuZ3Gg[1].png
197KB, 363x321px
>mfw I get to do my greatest card trick of all time for a lot of crew members.
>>
File: 1397956250904.jpg (7KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397956250904.jpg
7KB, 174x250px
>>165038787
i dont have any proof buddy, I'm just making a guess. I know you'll vigorously deny it, but I've just got a hunch that you're someone who's mad and might be developing a bit of a metagrudge against me
>>165038861
i was on the lam mang, couldn't risk getting treatment
Even though I died it's not a big deal, I still had a good time
>>
>>165038863

That was pretty fun, was a boring round for me otherwise.
>>
File: disappointedhunterpersonman.gif (421KB, 460x227px) Image search: [Google]
disappointedhunterpersonman.gif
421KB, 460x227px
>tfw you lose all interest in /vg/station
What do I do
there's nowhere else to play
TG and Hippie are the opposite of what I enjoy, bay and Polaris are 2serious and their admins have sticks up their asses, and Urist is just always dead.
i want spess, but I don't want /vg/spess anymore
>>
>>165038761
A lot of people don't know that it was actually bussed once. The only security officer on station was tasked with looking after the baby. I think it ended with the baby getting away from the officer and walking out of an airlock while he watched helplessly, he wasn't the same afterwards.
The only thing is it isn't very engaging for most of the players, they seldom come into contact with the event, but then I guess 50% of our game modes are like that anyway.
>>
File: 1470412130832.jpg (68KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470412130832.jpg
68KB, 512x512px
>>165039012
Well...you know...
>>
>>165038863
Sorry I couldn't help you more, mang. I didn't have enough cash. did you just hack the machine to make it shoot out random shit until you got the tool you needed?

How was runtime? You got him back alive and healthy?
>>
>>165039087
Yeah we did! And we got him onto the shuttle alive and healthy, right next to Salem!
>>
>>165039048
yeah, considering most of the objectives are supposed to be secretive and kept under wraps, a lot of roles don't see much action. i can't count the number of times my chaplain/viro rounds were just tedious waiting until all of a sudden "SHIT'S FUCKED LET'S GO"

what if the ai reprimanded those who failed to keep the baby safe
>>
File: GRIMEGODS.png (222KB, 1768x811px) Image search: [Google]
GRIMEGODS.png
222KB, 1768x811px
Had an interesting round earlier

>Be me and want a comfy round for myself
>Fix up ghetto bar, an engi borg comes in and sets up power like a good lad
>Bring Radical Steve out from maint and turn him loose in the bar
>Eventually, the roach ends up having some offspring
>Decide to make the ghetto bar as grimey as possible
>Set up a slot machine, install a cig machine and a Discount Dan's
>At the point, the roaches are about 20 in number, with eggs everywhere
>Jose comes in and comments how dirty the bar looks
>Ends up going out of his way to grab materials so he can make a "Booger" drink
>A bird comes by, also comments on the sleazyness of the bar
>Tell him to gamble on the slot machine and i'll make him a drink
>We all get to talking, the bird is winning, Jose is making Booger drinks, roaches are out of control
>Take some toxin damage from eating roach caviar and start puking all over the place
>A janiborg comes in and starts trying to clean
>The 3 filthy amigos jump the borg and damage it enough so it leaves
>At this point, the bar is filled with cigarette smoke, vomit, borg oil, vox blood and human blood
>Broken beer bottles on the floor, roach eggs, dead roaches, grown roaches, cig butts, the works
>Win a trophy for the first time for having a degenerate bar
>Not 5 minutes after getting that trophy, Avada walks in and eats it and then immediately leaves
>More borgs show up as well as security and start to bully us
>The 3 filthy amigos fight back, disabling a combat borg after it melts my face off
>Bro bird leaves to get me some medical supplies
>Comes back and another sec officer shows up and attempts to arrest the vox
>A scuffle ensues and the vox is taken into custody
>Attempt to free him, but he tells me not to
>Walk back to my grime god altar, knowing our days are numbered
>See the captain removing barricades carrying a roach nuke behind him
>Succumb to toxin damage, telling Jose i'm going down with the bar
>Roach nuke goes off
>No survivors
>>
>>165039078
pls no mention this here
>>
>>165036728
This actually sounds fun
>>
>>165039184
>no corpse beaten into an unrecognizable mess for maximum uncomfy
>>
who are the tg refugees besides rin
>>
>>165036728
>our player-base has been so co-opted by Hippie aand TG that people are aactually saying yes to the shitty killette meme-mode

Jesus christ. It's the fucking end.
>>
>>165039307
(you)
>>
File: 1478482895748.png (747KB, 575x518px) Image search: [Google]
1478482895748.png
747KB, 575x518px
>>165039184
I stole the identity of the Security Officer who arrested me, got an old vox Security outfit and wore his ID and got out of Security scot-free. I got your corpse but you turned out braindead when I tried to clone you, so me and Jose escaped on the security pod after the escape shuttle turned to plasma.
You were magnificent man, I'll never be so filthy and comfy at the same time ever again
>>
>>165039315
hippie is in the shitter anyway
>>
>>165039170
The emotional trauma of losing your baby would be enough for most
>>
>>165038864
>Talisman communicate rune your word(s)
>Research words
>Place and hide at least one teleport rune
>Create maint rape cave(s)
>Sweatshop while being careful about your light(s) and meson range if you're doing it on the cheap instead of in a cult base.
>Convert some dudes and assign them to making talismans and getting trama kits, burn kits, two chem dispensers and a chem master into the base
>Astral and see how many coolguys you can zap up for manifest ghosts and if they'll be any use.
>Any cultists you have that are good at converting, have them do so. and keep an eye out for getting a head id to use for your comms console
>Any too useless at converting can do various sabotage like subverting the silicons/sabotaging comms
>Literally never read the game mode pages despite the potential of having a cult round tier guys get a quick tutorial on making runes, talismans, and using the chem dispensers
>Good cultists need cult gear but the bad ones will be doing blatantly what the fuck is he doing behavior, get fingerfucked by sec and then your cover is blown and you're about to lose to evac/gestapo
>Rack up converts and objectives. By now it's a function of time until someone fucks up and the cult is outed
>Then just spam armoed manifest ghost teleports at the station until they overwhelm and stone any resistance.
>>
>>165039397
Hippie was always in the shitter, Hippie IS the shitter anon.
>>
>>165039397
And?
Why the fuck should we care about Hippie?
Why should we have to play host to their refugees, who are trying to change our server to be like their shithole?
Fuck you. Fuck Hippie. Fuck all this shit, this is /vg/, now either play it like /vg/, or fuck off back to your shithole serb, faggot.
>>
>>165039307
Don't know about TG, but look for plasma men with names of a gas and a Roman numeral. Also, people who ask for chemo you don't recognize, like occuline or mutadone, are likely from a TG variant.
>>
>>165039315
some of us just find the gamemode interesting. it ain't super serious, i'll admit, but i do get tired of extended and cult rounds that end with no action at all.

might as well have a baby run around and be the biggest nuisance on earth.
>>
File: 1458778263148.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458778263148.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>165039472
We have a moral obligation
>>
>>165039457
It dug.
>>
>>165039363
Yeah, when I died aliens were being hatched so I signed up. Ended up getting thrown into a sec/chaplain gangbang and getting spawn killed.

Thanks for sticking around and fighting back against the oppressors. Was a cool round, maybe i'll do another one like it again.
>>
>>165039078
Everybody who plays that is a total dick who will kill you for daring to exist in the same place as them.
>>
>>165038921
>hehe you're mad and metagrudging me :^))

jesus fuck

keep acting like a shitter and you'll get treated like a shitter
>>
File: 1398455255153.jpg (6KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398455255153.jpg
6KB, 210x200px
>>165039763
>make guy mad one round
>next round he goes out of his way to threaten me
>shittalks me in ooc
>(probably) replies to me in the thread
>next round he calls the shuttle with the reason "making sure ____ doesn't have a chance to escape"
hmmm, you're right, a bit of a metagrudge is out of the question.

You shouldn't get so frustrated over video games, it's not a big deal buddy
>>
>just wanna play that new vanilla wow
>2-3 hour queues just to log in and then 300+ ping
whats the point desu
>>
>>165040441
Hi /wowg/!
Lots of love from SS13!
>>
What is the least used area of the station and why is the confession booth?
>>
>>165041209
False. Derelect station.
>>
>>165041209
does any map even have a confession booth other than deff?
because the few times i'm chaplain on deff I at least try to incorporate it.

i've only had one bite, though. it was a fun round last night.
>>
>>165041379
>does any map even have a confession booth other than deff?
Yeah, Box.
>>
>>165041312
do you even derelict mommi
>>
>>165040441
Why would you want to play vanilla WoW?

It was such a terrible fucking grindfest.

At least if you play retail now you can jerk off to your high polygon blood elf slut.
>>
>>165041395
Ah... man I never noticed it then, I'll make sure to use it in my next chaplain rounds.
>>
>>165041450
It's on the right side of the chapel. I've only ever used it to wait for badmins to spawn me items while I was a traitor.
>>
>>165041428
Because you actually had to work for your shit and it was balanced pretty good, no flying mounts, gold was hard to come by.

If you login to wow now you do your fucking dailies, queue for the weeks raid content that anybody could do where half the people AFK, get handed gold and items then log off.

The off chance you do have to travel somewhere you just fly over everything.

It's a complete skinner box now.
>>
>>165041492
Got it, thanks dude. maybe i'll erp with someone inside it
>>
>>165040000
His anger also ruined my tism fun as well.
>>
>>165039012
you're just burned out.
take a break, play lesser and you'll enjoy it again.
same concept can be applied to masturbation.
>>
>>165038243
>lipstick
>believing sj's forced memes
>>
>>165038864
you did ok, you did manage to spread the blood. the cult was a sinking ship from the get-go. next time we should have converted more people. I was mostly to blame for the failure,
>>
>>165039440
this is a good guide. also I can't stress enough how important it is not to bring suspicion to a cult during a cult round. If you're gonna do something hasty and stupid, make sure you have no cult gear on you, or anything that would put other cultists at risk. if you're cult medbay, just backup clone people and have them welderbomb sec. as long as you cut all ties between them and the cult, you'll be fine.
>>
File: korra.jpg (159KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
korra.jpg
159KB, 500x700px
>tfw no shitty Mary sue protagonist waifu
>>
>>165041428
I tried legion, couldn't get into it unfortunatelty.
>>
>tfw you will never see Kelly all oiled up from working on the borgs
>>
>shitty mary sue protagonist waifu
Try Rin or Felicity
>>
>>165042302
B R O W N
R
O
W
N
>>
>>165042705
P I N
>>
>>165043167
F A G
>>
>>165043167
>Rin names all her silicon names P.I.N.
>yfw she started the PIN the RIN meme herself

>also names her nike ops team Fukuimoto like her static
Maybe she's just vain
>>
File: 1419124300885.jpg (450KB, 1112x743px) Image search: [Google]
1419124300885.jpg
450KB, 1112x743px
>>165043389
Rin is a huge power bottom slut, what would you expect?
>>
I don't wanna be a waifu or anything, I just wanna be namedropped sometimes, good or bad
>>
>>165043027
>>165042705
Brown waifus are best, name ONE bad brownfu on VG. All white/Asian waifus have people like Rin, Morena and other shitters.
>>
>>165043554
Post a name and receive opinions
>>
>>165043660
No, it needs to come naturally.
>>
>>165043660
Avada :^)
>>
>>165043679
If you want to be noticed naturally you have to start shittting it up desu
>>
>>165043819
Then I'll take solace in that I'm not a shitter.
>>
File: 1436303867090.jpg (91KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1436303867090.jpg
91KB, 752x1063px
>>165043554
What job do you main, maybe i can geus who you are.
>>
>>165043860
I main [apoilwe]lowpop
>>
>>165043948
>apoilwe
Literally how?
>>
>>165043975
I basically was aiming one letter to the left too much with my left hand while I was typing that word

I might be intoxicated
>>
>>165043860
Security: Detective
>>
>tfw science has two shit talking tomboys who look exactly the same
Hey Eva and Rina why dont you just stay true to yourself and drop that waifu shit and use a male character.

Why do people feel the need to have a female character anyway?
>>
>>165044070
So I could get griefed during Hogan lawset but that's a thing of the past.
>>
File: 1481570743451.gif (676KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481570743451.gif
676KB, 250x180px
Any admins up?

The server appears to have taken a massive shit.
>>
>>165044216
I can't restart it.
>>
>>165041209
note that confession booth door can be opened and closed by ghosts (not the chaplain one).
>>
>>165044275
Chaplain should have the ability to speak to a ghost by using a luigi board.
>>
File: lb2.jpg (439KB, 715x464px) Image search: [Google]
lb2.jpg
439KB, 715x464px
>>165044369
>>
>>165044369
Somebody tried that

then he was banned for two weeks
>>
>>165044216
Was really bummed the server went to shit, was going to teach myself chemistry.

The last medical practice i need to learn.
>>
>>165044369
Momma mia
>>
ded server
>>
>>165044070
But Rina doesn't look like Eva, if anything she's a clone of Ashe
>>
SERVER A SHIT
>>
>>165044070
>try out sec as a vox
>suit looks disgusting, drop it right away
>tank takes up backpack slot, working with secbelt only
wew
>>
>You are either AFK, experiencing lag or the connection has closed.
>>
which is best brownfu?
>Zalika Salib
>Naomi Williams
>Greer Greenhorn
>Angelite Entyshak
>>
fix serb
>>
Shit idea #104193

>Malf AIs can use a jaunt that takes 10~ seconds to charge up, that will let them jaunt into and take over anyone with a loyalty implant, but is only one use, and can only be done after delta is declared
>The previous owner of the host is transferred into the AI, and is silenced for 30 seconds
>>
>>165045060
That makes no sense.
That doesn't even make shitty "it's just a game" handwave logic sense.
>>
>Now that serb is dead, it's time to look up the logs for [insert ckey] so I can metagrudge them!
What's their name?
>>
>>165044679
>implying Ashe isnt a clone of Rina
Ashe is a litteraly who.
>>
>>165045106
another thing that doesn't make sense: to disassemble an APC with a jaunted AI, you need to disassemble it totally, removing also the frame from the wall.
in my opinion the AI should be considered dismantled in the moment you take out the circuit, being forced to weld out the empty frame from the wall is weird.
>>
>>165045134
[Me]
>>
>>165045308
Ashe and Felicity used to be the top waifus..

How the night have fallen..
>>
>>165044996
>Greer Greenhorn
Nice selfshill densane
>>
>>165045376
>implying its not a dawn of a new era for brown waifus and cuteboys
>>
>>165045106
It's a microchip in your head to control your thoughts so you're loyal to nanotrasen, versus an artificial intelligence in charge of the station who can transfer their consciousness into a battery holder.

Arguably, being able to transfer the AI consciousness into a person via the networked microchip in his head makes more sense, considering there's no brain in an APC
>>
>>165045435
But anon I'm not Greer I'm a different self shiller

>>165045438
>cute brown boy waifu
F U N D. I T
>>
>>165045376
Blame Eve autism
>>
>>165045598
Ashe doesn't play eve, only felicity
>>
>>165045376
>used to be
Did they become shit or were they replaced by other waifus in popularity?
>>
>>165044070
I wouldn't mind Rina if they'd postpone their autism projects on the outpost at round start and do some R&D
>>
>>165045463
APCs are pretty much a computer. The reason a mobile AI is a bad idea is because it leads to trouble with pinning it down. Think about yred's malf AI core moving.
>>
>>165045543
Niggly has an alternate character that's a brown boy
>>
>>165045748
Cute!
>>
>>165045667
It's just the cycle of waifus. Good old waifus get replaced by new waifus when they get shitposted about. Before them was Trinity and the sec waifu dream team.
In a few months, the current waifus, Avada, Rina, etc, will get replaced by a new batch of waifus.
>>
>>165045991
http://rebloggy.com/post/my-art-comic-nsfw-sushi-2k-comics-midnight-trap-aoi-femboy-traps-murasaki-femboy/123869923860
>>
File: dreamteamkorean.jpg (669KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dreamteamkorean.jpg
669KB, 1200x800px
>>165046063
Won't be months, it'll be a month at best. Only good waifus last months

the dream team isn't dead they just started a kpop band.
>>
>>165046063
Fixed your spelling to self shill i see.
>>
>>165046228
I'm sorry hun :^)
>>
>>165044996
>Barely plays
>Dead
>Barely plays
>Dead
>>
>>165045463
What makes you think loyalty implants are connected to a network?
>>
File: whoops.png (12KB, 337x197px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
12KB, 337x197px
We can talk about the round now, I asked.

tfw its probably almost certainly my fault
>>
>>165046473
What the hell did you do?
>>
>>165046473
>can talk about the round
>server still not restarted
>>165046536
Stacked mass drivers
>>
>>165046473
I had like 100 pipes coming from the N2 miner all the way down to the SME with pumps and dozens of thermals in some giant spaghetti network.

It all went to shit when I turned off the scrubbers
>>
>>165046559
>N2 in the SME
Kys
>>
>>165046559
Hmm
I wonder which one of us dunnit
>>
>>165046612
>you should use the O2 miner so the whole station suffocates
>>
File: SecurityOnVore.jpg (63KB, 590x569px) Image search: [Google]
SecurityOnVore.jpg
63KB, 590x569px
>>
>>165045689
I'm actually using my autism right now to look for a faster method to do R&D. Robotics method is fast but i wanne go even faster so i can fuck off to the roid so quick as possible.
>>
Is rina the one that did telebay with fritzl?
>>
>>165047064
The syringe guns method is the fastest, I can get research done and Medway their tools in under 10 minutes if I'm not disturbed, by around 12:13.
>>
>>165047238
>10 minutes

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>165047271
Closer to 8. Fight me
>>
>>165046690
You don't even need a gas miner for the sme. A single canister will do and the only reason to touch n2 is if you use it in the cooling pipe line for passive cooling.
>>
>>165047406
>>165047271
The powergay way gets it done in average 5 minutes.
>>
>>165047064
instead of printing the hi-cap cells, beacons and a gps just nab 2 hi-cap cells from robuttics and 2 gps from telesci
>>
>>165047271
>>165047238
Its a 3 minute method, but i prever it being an one minute method. I'ma speed it up a bit by grabbing 100 acid from the roid while the nanopaste is being made to insta print all the boards after the chem dispenser board is decontructed. Cause you begin with 50 acid and only need 100 acid extra to complete researc. Afterwards just push in some plasma, large nade, tesla and 3 chem weapon whatever and you are pretty far.

I just want to be able to skip the Toolbox/Atmos meter to Matter Bin and Chem Dispenser to Gynax Part so quick as possible.
>>
>>165047494
It always bothers me when someone takes the telesci gps, because they're special in that they're always too of the list.
>>
Oh boy here we go, science research method autism. Everyone get in the bunker and close the hatch.
>>
>>165047546
Better or worse than cryomix autism?
>>
>>165047438
best gas you can use for passive cooling is plasma.
using n2 makes sense only because it's readily available right near the SME room.
>>
>>165047110
Correct, they both did the telebay meme every round start. And their cryo setup was a parody.
>>
>>165047516
Don't gotta decon a chem dispenser board if you do the mech gun method boo.
>>
>>165047567
Worse becuase its time based, cryomix is about what flavor you like your cryomix, research is a bunch of autists saying they can do it faster, some people have better connections to serb than others or byond being in the mood for working correct so its always a stupid arguement
>>
>>165047516
>3 minute method
>while nanopaste takes a minute to print
>not printing the medbay tools while your built chem dispenser is charging
By the time tools are done printing, research is done.
>>
>>165047782
I always print the chem dispenser parts with the nano paste anon-san.

>>165047685
B-but the wiki!
>>
>>165047716
At this point I think having to do research at all is kinda pointless. Even more so than the other repetitive tasks on the station done every single round. There is only ever a single outcome and the variance in getting there is just how quickly.
Even genetics has more variation to it even if the entire things a shitshow of RNG.
>>
Idea: Replace genetics' RNG with a slider going through the hexadecimal that you click to stop and moves faster the more radiation there is.
>>
>>165047954
>byond
>sliders
>>
>>165047675
>tfw no current lesbian waifu couple to spy on
>>
>>165048015
It doesn't have to be a slider necessarily, maybe have the numbers flash.
>>
someone FIX THE FUCKING SERB I WANT TO PLAY
>>
>>165047865
teleporter hub, SMES and durand/gygax wep boards are the only things you need to really deconstruct from the circuit print. you can do a pacman board for plasma research too but who uses that lmao
>>
serb lives
>>
>>165048592
Welp using the electropack instead of basic power cell and skipping the chem dispenser we could win like 10 seconds.
>>
File: Emilia and Avada.jpg (186KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia and Avada.jpg
186KB, 850x1188px
>>165048112
>not arresting Evada and Emilia and putting them in perma
>>
>>165048834
>not harmbatoning them both to death and spacing the bodies
>>
>>165048978
Well if you are into that kinda thing anon.
>>
>>165048834
It's Avada x Rina, you pleb.
>>
>>165048978

>Not beating Avada to the chocolate coin at roundstart then stealing all other yellow gloves on the station

your bullying is like that of a tiny baby
>>
>>165049057
Literally everyone who isn't Avada, Emilia a waifu pandering asstard is into that kinda thing. Now fuck off and stop self shilling.
>>
>>165049114
t. Avada who only wants to be shipped with husbando's
>>
>>165048698
2 GPS from telesci, 2 high cap cells from r&d or robo, 3 syringe guns, tool box, atmospheric scanner, mining drill, nanopaste, super matter bin, print parts for a chem dispenser, chem dispenser and teleporter hub, build the dispenser and then print smes board, grovel or break into xeno for plasma, pacman board, 3x durand weapon boards. After that you can print anything you'd need until you get phazon. I think that should be the order. It's been a while but most of the time is waiting for the chem dispenser and nanopaste.
Don't even need to make a chem dispenser if you run to the outpost after you do tele hub and smes, just take a large beaker. But it helps for later and if robotics is active.
Past that, once materials come in decon two tesla energy relays and then two chem sprayers and that'll do illegal tech.
Didnt we also add anomly tech? Science goggles get that up I think.
>>
server up, now for real
>>
>>165049235
The smes circut can be swapped for a super cap cell if you want to save acid.
>>
discord?
>>
>>165050126
Super cap doesn't max engineering. Not that anyone will care but. No need to really bother saving acid if you make a dispenser yourself. Which you really should.
>>
>>165050126
Another thing, if it requires more than one material, as long as you have 100% of one and more than 50% of the other it prints it anyway. You can get away with two boards at 50 acid.
I always use this when printing costly things from the autolathe. Metal is easy to come by and glass, not so much. Just fill up on metal and skim on the glass.
>>
page 9?
>>
>>165048015
What the fuck makes you think BYOND can't handle basic HTML from before the 2000s?
>>
>>165052327
Because BYOND was made in 1996, was shit then, and is STILL shit now.
>>
>>165053041
Stop with this shitty meme of "oh welp boys we can't have absolutely anything at all because BYOND, no i don't actually know anything about it but BYOND yep yep"
It's fucking HTML.
>>
i learned how to TEG! i think
>>
>>165052327
t. TOTALLY NOT LUMMOX
>>
>>165053041
Yes, BYOND is shitty, but not THAT shitty. It uses IE as its browser,and we've chosen to support as old as IE 8, so it can support any HTML/JS/CSS/etc. that IE 8 and below can support.
That said, there's basically no security in Topic(), so any minigame implemented with HTML/JS would be pretty easy to cheat.
>>
>>165053419
And all of Topic() is logged so it'd be extremely easy to find out if someone is cheating.
Reminder Deity is a fucking retard for refusing to implement PDA games in any way except the laggiest one possible because "muh scoreboard securty"
>>
>>165053519
Does anyone even play PDA games?
>>
>>165033678
>Anime edition
Non-weebs btfo!!!
>>
>>165053585
Coderbus deliberately leaves them as expensive as possible in the PDA shop so that nobody will buy them.
>>
>>165053698
I'm pretty sure it has more to do with none of the coders caring enough to bother changing them.

It's probably just changing the value of a couple vars. Why don't you make a PR and see what happens?
>>
>>165054065
I'm pretty sure I was there in the coderbus channel when they literally said that.
>>
>>165054126
>coderbus channel
Are you thinking of TG? Because they're the ones with an actual #coderbus IRC channel.
>>
>>165054187
No.
>>
>>165054306
Well, I've never heard anything like that in our coder chat.

If you don't want to make a PR, you could make a feature request asking for the prices to be lowered. That would require hardly any effort.
>>
>>165054407
Cluster and friend made a separate discord channel after he got pissed about thing.
>>
>>165054407
>That would require hardly any effort.
Enjoy getting memed on with emojis by the coderbus metaclub only for it to be closed.
>>
>>165035524
>sit around
>after setting up the sing
Post discarded
>>
>>165054484
I know, that's the channel I was talking about. I've never heard of anything regarding the PDA apps in that channel.

>>165054521
What do you have to lose?
>>
>>165054521
local man has crippling fear of emojis; cannot function on github without succumbing to anxiety
>>
>>165048834
Please don't drag me into this
>>
>>165054713
True it should say just sit about and let the engi borgs and MoMMIs set everything up
>>
>>165054521
>fearing the emojicracy
>>
>tfw joined the party at saturday for the first time
I its been 12 hours since its over and I'm itching like a fucking drug addict, how do you even get back to spess after this?
>>
File: 1473507841255.gif (2MB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1473507841255.gif
2MB, 250x197px
Why is it that I hate killing people in this game? That and I always feel obligated to trust others when I shouldn't. This normally makes antag rounds just me missing out on perfect opportunities to kill targets. That and people taking easy advantage of my overtrusting nature.
>>
>>165058069
Don't feel bad, deadchat is more fun than the actual game anyway.
>>
>>165058069
Congrats, you're a real human bean. Killing people isn't normal and is seen as an evil act so you avoid it like a normal person
>>
>>165058217
When you reach the point of observing more than actually playing there's no going back
>>
>/datum/pda_app/spesspets
>name = "Spess Pets"
>desc = "A virtual pet simulator. For when you don't have the balls to own a real pet. Includes multi-PDA interactions and Nanocoin mining."
>price = 70

>literally the most expensive PDA game
>70
WOW GUYS THIS SHIT SURE IS EXPENSIVE HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US
>>
>>165059127
for 5$ more I can get myself some glubbs
>>
>tfw 3 Hippie admins stepped down this week and got replaced by underage shitters

For fucks sake, it was the only server that treated ss13 like a game and not second life
>>
>>165059468
PANIC
B U N K E R
>>
>>165059468
Excuse me, this is a no rp server.
>>
Do people not understand what a Role-Playing Game is?
>>
>>165059526
Fuck off VG cuckhold, your server and TG get so fucking triggered over jokes in-game

>>165059647
Hippie was true no RP but some faggots are trying to enforce RP now

>>165059731
It's not a fucking role playing game, it's not fucking second life for toasters, RP should be fucking optional
>>
How do you ban evade? I've been banned from every server
>>
File: 1473904782244.png (40KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473904782244.png
40KB, 321x322px
>>165059839
it's a roleplaying game, faggot.

ROLEPLAY
>>
>>165059731

The point of the game is to beat the antags, Anon.

If you can't handle the action of SS13, go back to Bay :^)
>>
>>165055637
>tfw when you drag Emilia to the cell with her kicking and crying that Avada will rape her
>>
>>165059948
Fuck you niggerfaggot, I'm not a fucking child to be playing pretend, it's cringey as shit, kill yourself
>>
>>165041962
Yeah, the most important thing in cult is to not break the masquerade. Once they know, nobody has rights, nobody would care if I beat you to death in the halls, I'd have reasoning to beat anyone who did have a problem with it to death in the halls, and the shotgun mounted waterboard implant train's coming to a dept very near to any cultist soon.

>>165059731
Do you not understand that this is 2-d unreal tournament 2004? You didn't clamp down on powergaming or metagaming, you tore the wall down, you advertised on /v/ reddit and other servers frequently, then had two fucking purges. This is the server you chose cause you didn't stop it.
>>
>>165059937
Start your own server with no rules
>>
>this is the top ss13 server

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/6123

WAHAHA
>>
>>165059957
>>165059839
>>165060035
You phorons, action is apart of the role-play. You take the role of a fictional character on a fictional space station with fictional settings, hence making it an RPG, Role-Playing Game.
>>
>>165060202
We voted to do the same thing for vox.
It was a stupid idea and luckily Celt never got around to it, though
>>
>>165059959
STOP
T
O
P
>>
>>165060132
I want Slate to leave.
>>
>>165060227
Nah I play as myself, pretending to be someone else is what cucks do
>>
>>165060383
Then you are roleplaying as yourself. You are not actually in the game.
>>
How do I emag the cloner?
>>
>>165060521
You hit it with the emag same as everything else
>>
File: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (64KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
64KB, 960x640px
>sleep in because its fucking cold instead of waking up in time to make the new thread
>someone makes a new thread with anime shitposting foot fetish bait

this is what I get
>>
>>165060202
>all those races

fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>165060372
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
Fuck you. If you can't implant a bomb in a cultist and have him raise a big drug assisted stink to get most of sec in one spot to blow up on or just amass a cult militia to be the boss of the station then you need to gitgud or turn it off. In 99% of the stations convertable crew outnumber sec 3 to 1 or more to the point that you could just have everyone push spam and circlejerk on sec. That's on top of most sec being downies that don't gear up, don't stick together, kill or provide evidence of will to harm while the muhlawicons are still on asimov and often go braindead 30 minutes in where anyone can steal their gear.
Not slate by the way
>>
>>165038704
What's it meant to do? Risk infecting virologists casually drawing their own blood?
>>
>>165060632
The cloner or the console?
>>
>>165061268
The pod
>>
>>165061109
it shatters beakers and syringes, so you gotta juggle that shit if you want to cure
>>
>>165060820
I'd rather have Rin as an HoS than you. And that's saying something.
>>
Just hit the cloner with it or first open a maintance panel?
>>
>>165061514
I dunno, slate knows how to treat me right when I'm I jail
>>
>>165061601
oh baby ;)
>>
>>165061804
are you talking about eve
>>
>>165061804
>>165061958
wrong fucking general, I'm retarded
>>
>>165062071
How in the living fuck could you mistake SS13 for EVE?
>>
File: dash9823h9ah8ewa.png (11KB, 593x120px) Image search: [Google]
dash9823h9ah8ewa.png
11KB, 593x120px
>>165062071
>saw "Spessman on a Spess Station"

>assumed eve

ha!
>>
>>165062146
Wasn't eve, was world of warships. And you post it in the wrong tab and being a bit too retarded to read and make sure it's the right one.
>>
>>165062146
Sawbones' eve community, Pupper.

They shitpost here, and shit-talk in the EVE general
>>
>>165062452
Are there any online space games Sawbones doesn't have his metaclub in?
>>
>>165062227
piss off tripfag
>>
>>165061514
It's okay criminal scum, I have more than enough fuel tanks to bring order and peace to my new station.
>>
>>165061719
U know it
>>
>>165062227
BASED STONER BEST HOST

>>165062850
fuck off VG cuck
>>
File: jutty.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
jutty.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
>>165062227
Is everything good on your end, guys? We keep getting an influx of users from there and nobody really knows why.
>>
>>165063108
piss off /tg/fag
>>
>>165033678
>anime edition
>picture is from a game
wow
>>
>>165063412
>>165063108
>VG
>/tg/
you both have it backwards
>>
>>165059114
Then you become an admin or coder, happens to the best of us
>>
>>165061528
is for
>>165061357
>>
>>165033678
those asses are for spanking.
>>
>>165063590
>I've been thinking about applying as admin
>also have a map I'm slowly working on
Is it too late? Am I in too deep?
>>
Shit idea #6419243

Acquriring a certainly large amount of money turns you into a gorillionaire

Or, make a gorillionaire a boss between you and a vault full of money
>>
>>165063405
Do you know their ckeys

I can tell you who got banned
>>
>>165063610
those feet are for tickling
>>
>>165018428
Blob is 60% teamwork and 38% the blob being in a high AI traffice area or causing a breach early.. You need people to gather the 11 or so rechargers and have them close but not too close. You need someone with a dept account id and pin buying weapons crates at cargo in 30 crate batches as fast as they can and opening them. Immediately going code red and having sci print resets helps. Having sci mass produce borg shells to borg the dead helps. Reminding people to max sensors and confirming someone is assigned to telesci to zap corpses back and borg them to immediately return to the fight helps. a fat stack of components and a couple restarts helps get borgs back in immediately. If you're good, you can upgrade the cyborg chargers and make more as well as help the ones without a wrench move. Somebody printing plasma cutters which are better welders helps. Anyone spacing fueltanks and plasma canisters helps. Anyone can help by making pill bottles of hyperzine, iron, dex+, and bicard. By readying monkey humans for head swap defibs. By building the second cloner from the tech storage spares. Heads should immediately code red, or at least fax/message centcomm a report for an ERT, magboots and space suits, monkey cube boxes, ripley's, RCD modules, combat mechs and weapons, rechargers and other bits. Include your dept account and account so they can bill you for more RP points. Emitters can often help but most of the time the blob can blow a fuel tank or eat to the side and it's lost.

The most important thing is getting key personel in hardsuits, with hyperzine making more hyperzine, guns, and moving chargers where they're needed for sustained significant fire that wont get blob rushed.

If shit's ever fucked, you can fax/message for nocap and carpet telebomb to clear the way for teleporting a locker of dudes with two backpacks of guns and a stack of rods to zerg a known cerebrate then repeat until you've cleared house.
cont.
>>
>>165037859
I like calling Quentin a fat fuck.
>>
>>165063850
how large are we talking
>>
>>165063979
those bodies are for raping
>>
>>165063995
>acknowledges meleeing the blob as anything but the worst idea you could possibly have
don't listen to this idiot
>>
>>165063995
Basically, you need a captain to actually Captain, heads to use command channel and stay on top of their staff, dept members to know their ass from a hole in the ground and do what they're told in a competent timely fashion, and assistants to actually assist with menial take this id and buy/run/open/staff x tasks
>>
>>165063995
You forgot the
EMITTERS
M
I
T
T
E
R
S
>>
>be journalist
>HoS threatens to break my legs because I've outed one of her staff as a clown raping pedophile
NO CENSORSHIP, YES FREEDOM OF THE PRESS
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (58KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
58KB, 450x315px
>emilia
>>
>>165064097
Anyone can buy two backpacks of guns and you only need 4 to punch through a node in one push, there's a dozen more helpful things to do that actually have an impact., and you struggle to down an unobserved node let alone anything that can spend 20 point to give you a fatal bleed

>>165064176
I didn't, what I did was give the reminder to always take off the backpacks of the dead and redistribute the guns. Nobobdy every makes and buys enough guns in blob and then 75% of them get lost to medbay or wherever they bled out.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>165045435
cool your fucking jets Zealtron, jesus christ.
you know, I'm not the only person that remembers my characters/posts dungeon meshi reaction images.

Your 'tism is showing again.

yes I know this post is counter intuitive, but if you keep on trying to name drop my old ckey like you have some kind of power over me, I'm just going to continue to laugh at you.
>>
>>165064215
>Didn't just blacklist your newscast
Shit HoS, probably only knew about what a newscaster was from people yelling about it.

>>165064468
He's been fully consumed by the metajerk cancer.
>>
>>165064529
>Shit HoS, probably only knew about what a newscaster was from people yelling about it.
I reuploaded it immediately after they took my stories down.
>>
>>165063405
Probe1: @MrStonedOne whats with your new hitler headmin
Probe1: we keep getting tg refuges
Probe1: the word I heard was some lady got headmin and was banning people she disliked

No.

that was a lie okand is good
>>
Stay out of this Nipples
>>
>>165064636
Nipples is my favorite clown desu
>>
>>165064468
I'm not zealotron sweetcheeks. Just someone who is laughing at you trying to re-invent yourself multiple times on the server with different personas. It was kinda sad to see, in all honesty.
>>
>>165063405
>>165063859
I've been keeping a spare eye out when I can and almost no one that makes it obvious they're from /tg/ are banned there.
>>
>>165064803
i'm not even him
but you're trying way too hard
man, give it a rest
>>
>>165064636
for
>>165064321
>>
>>165064830
Probe gestapo when? Make security great again sempai
>>
File: 1435089761598.jpg (163KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1435089761598.jpg
163KB, 450x675px
>>165060227
>phoron
KILL
>>
>>165064915
ok aceedex, rush to your boyfriends defense more.
>>
File: syndie 2.png (377KB, 1200x1044px) Image search: [Google]
syndie 2.png
377KB, 1200x1044px
>>165064948
>play sec
>its lingstended and no one antags or I get pussypenned while taking a pee break

>don't play sec
>its cult heist ops and security is staffed by a warden, a clown with all access, and cargo has printed flamethrowers
>>
What can I do with the reagent singulo? Experimenting in chem didn't find much
>>
>>165065383
Its pretty much just coffee.
>>
>>165065383
Drinks, not chems
>>
>>165065383
It's just a drink.
>>
>>165065383
holy fuck faggot just look it up in the github
don't fucking "experiment" you roleplaying baybie
>>
>>165065358
>people who play sec and just talk about stopping antagonists but not crime in general
shamefru
>>
>>165064830
uh

pootismaniac is banned there
>>
>>165065383
If you pour two glasses of singulo into a cup, it makes a bigger singulo.
>>
>>165065486
o ho ho he is said the false flag statement again o ho ho it is like he is not fond of the role playing but he is actually cat-person
fahnny joek i like
>>
File: accept it.jpg (92KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
accept it.jpg
92KB, 410x410px
>>165065358
>play medbay
>it's vampstended with 3 patients all round

>don't play medbay
>30 minutes into the round drag a dead body to medbay, the windoors are broken wide open
>everything inside is covered in blood and vomit, the fridge is completely empty, one doctor is braindead and the other is god knows where
>there's one poor soul perpetually floating in cryo and nobody will pull him out, the cryomix is 26u cryoxadone
>for some reason BOTH bonesaws are lying around on the floor
>there are 5 corpses just piled up against the cloner door with nobody cloning them
>break the window with the bonesaw, try to start cloning these people
>Biomass: 150
>>
Just for the record we're going to be slowly phasing out Vox and Diona's in general.
>>
>>165065869
How so?
>>
>>165065869
>new IP
awful attempt
>>
File: Untitled.png (379KB, 1920x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
379KB, 1920x1052px
>>165065737
>play chemist
>don't play chemist

>>165065625
I'm not going to ban everyone from the word go because they're banned on another server I just keep a closer eye on them.

>>165065565
I agree and this is a sign of a good security officer.
>>
So last night, Graham as vampire/ling. What the fuck was he doing?
>syringing the clown in a busy hallway and dragging him to bathroom nearby to succ, not even taking off the honker's radio
>constantly screaming about being the boss of his gym
>blatantly murderboning and not even bothering to hide it with all of sec and the AI already after him
I had to leave mid round so I didnt get to see how it ended after he came back from the research outpost, but what happened?
>>
>>165065921
Well, as it stands we're currently thinking about having new things take their place, we've been working closely with talking ot the admins at apollo to take their bee species and the human SM shard sub-species.
>>
File: 1463012168173.png (763KB, 708x774px) Image search: [Google]
1463012168173.png
763KB, 708x774px
>>165065737
>nobody in medbay

>medbay is almost fully staffed
>try my best to clone the mountain of corpses out of obligation
>the two guys who aren't also dead or afk get pissy at me for doing their job that they're refusing to do
>>
>>165065358
>Pussypenned
WHERE'S YOUR BATTLE BUDDY PRIVATE?
>>
>>165065358
>not hiding somewhere when you need to use the bathroom
this is some bush league shit bud come the fuck on are you kidding me
>>
File: Capture.jpg (130KB, 1424x955px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
130KB, 1424x955px
>>165065869
>removing the institutional racism race so people are left with hating the noble plasmaman or the innocent ayy

I don't want heist removed though because I know for a fact no one will ever rework it and people might rework it if it stays in.

>>165066181
>>165066336
This is the mark of true robustness. It is one thing to have the ability to stun some people without getting stunned. It is another to have the patience to wait on another player and survive. Fight alone, die alone.
>>
File: 1355012579498.jpg (119KB, 546x200px) Image search: [Google]
1355012579498.jpg
119KB, 546x200px
>>165065383
It makes you drunk as unholy fuck. Make a couple jugs for 50u pills. Name 2 tricord 10u and 1 antitox or whatever.

>>165065737
>>165066163
Daily reminder, break the glass into genetics. Make a monkey syringe, save it, and spike his old body for 150 meat. You'll never run out.

>>165066037
Everything checks out, the chemist is using chems.
>>
>>165066436
robust men shit in disposal bins
>>
NEW IDEA FOR A GAME MODE:

If there are X amount of players and Y amount of them are Vox, random change for game type to be Purge.

Every human and vox suddenly get a message that a priority announcement has sent from centcomm and that all vox are to be summarily deported from the station, via the nearest airlock - without a spacesuit.

The Vox, who were ready for this, get the equivalent of a summon guns cast.
>>
How to get cute plasmawaifu?
>>
File: 1417809246323.png (42KB, 610x838px) Image search: [Google]
1417809246323.png
42KB, 610x838px
>>165066564
Please do not post this hiding in bins and popping out at security is an underused and horrifying tool in the robust everymans toolbox.
>>
>>165066665
>people playing vox JUST IN CASE they get a free gun and free, clearly-marked valids
awful
>>
anyone give me some tips for a dumb ass for genetics? Ive tried to use the wiki guide but its telling me to do things that I dont see in the actual interface
>>
Felicity a cute
>>
>>165066837
what are you confused about
>>
>>165066665
>deported without a spacesuit
all vox rush leporazine/cold resistance and no breathing or advanced lungs and an oxygen tank
>>
>>165066752
Fuck you duny, defficiency sucks ass and so do you for thinking box is bad.
>>
>>165066850
Felicity a big antitox abusing pupper
>>
File: whoa 2.png (210KB, 1911x932px) Image search: [Google]
whoa 2.png
210KB, 1911x932px
>Constantly experiment with the kuzdu genes trying to actually stuyd how it works
>Make several non lethal/dangerouse types and experiment on them
>Accidently made an eggplant kuzdu that constantly lashes on to you and bounds your whole body with its vines wich are actually verry robust
>It takes over and i get stuck and cant use my axe of sickle at all and constantly have to resist out of it to move or use my weapons
>Every single time i get released it insta grabs me and pulls me in again
>An alien comes along and gets taken in too
>We both eventually get stuck inside the super strong eggplant kuzdu
>>
File: felicity rivera.png (8KB, 318x136px) Image search: [Google]
felicity rivera.png
8KB, 318x136px
>>165066850
Felicity a main reason why we're probably going to get an OD limit on antitox, the fucking bitch, ruining it for everyone else
>>
>>165066564
I sure do like the free id's at Five Guys disposals4you.
At least a guy standing around may just be typing something up on the pda.
>>
>>165045435
>>165064468
>>165064803
>>165065349
This is actually xevonix tier behaviour, just calm down. Don't sperg out on the thread, leave it in the circlejerk discord.
>>
>>165067101
The bicard OD is already bad enough for killing people by accident. I'll spam revert PR's every day if that happens.
>>
holy shit, inflatable walls are fucking amazing
>Antag McEbow makes a breach on cargo via cargo bay, trying to fuck shit up
>zap his nigger ass
>instantly fix the breach with 1 (one) of the 5 walls that comes from the box
goddamn, i fucking love inflatable walls

also, leg borer was a real mvp there helping me against zas
>>
>>165067207
Until you get banned for going against the c*ders
>>
>>165067270
Then they'll enjoy being deadminned for being power tripping shitlords.

>>165067254
Funfact, just place a glass window and screw it to do the same.
>>
>>165067376
you have to stop to screw a window and it doesn't looks cool
you can just drop a inflatable barrier and keep walking like nothing happened
>>
Why was exxion banned
>>
>>165067525
he self-requested a ban and self-requested a "funny" ban reason to go with it
>>
File: 2017-01-09_11-50-51.png (2KB, 181x42px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-09_11-50-51.png
2KB, 181x42px
>Rin comes in completely brain dead
>scan
>>
>>165067179
why post in the discord where they'll just get their friends to grudge you when you can humiliate them here and they'll never stop worrying about who it is posting it?
they went through so much to try and be somebody else, three or four new ckeys, pretending to be new each time, and a brand new steam account to add people on and distance themsevles from being densane.
for a time i even think they pretended to be a girl. it's pretty sad to see, it's not like anybody hated densane either.
but i'll leave it there, otherwise i might trigger them into doing it again.
>>
>>165067587
i was hoping for a funny story involving dead vox with him as non-antag.

someone tell me a story about dead vox to make up for it
>>
>>165067748
It's a very long and complicated story but the bottom line is that there was a Vox trader looting the beheaded HoP in ghetto bar. He backs off and I'm leaving with the HoP in tow because it's "everything's gone to fuck" code red and the shuttle arrives in 60 seconds.
And the Vox follows after me and stands on the doorway for a second. I seriously think I saw him pull out something blue (an egun). So I yakety and draw and tasecuff him.
I look through his bag and this fucker is LOADED, he has an ebow, bloodied assault rifle, and there are Changelings so I have no doubt in my mind this is a trader that got the succ so I put a bullet through his head. About this time another officer and the Janitor show up, loot the bird, then fuck off for some reason.

But something's missing. There was no egun.
I walk to the shuttle and chalk it up to the janitor and the officer looting the changeling, then obviously comes the bwoink asking what was up with the bird. I tell the admin what happened, they say it's okay obviously.

But then I get bwoinked again asking if I really did see an egun.
I tell them I am 100% sure I saw something blue, might have been a vox-bloodied crowbar or something and the admin loses interest.

And now I wonder...
Was there really an egun?
Did the bird whip out ANYTHING blue?
I couldn't have just hallucinated it after a round of stress, right?
It's the tiniest detail of the story but it's the first thing that has ever made me seriously question my sanity.
>>
>>165067041
Lewd
>>
>>165067041
try a voice triggered plant b gone smoke nade and keep it in coat
>>
>>165067041
just like click the fucking plant you tard, i've escaped from 150 potency kudzu no problem
why are scientists so stupid
>>
File: 1475714110158.gif (5KB, 239x235px) Image search: [Google]
1475714110158.gif
5KB, 239x235px
>>165067840
>get report of an assistant skulking maint with a taser yesterday
>go check it out
>suddenly see him standing across from me with a taser
>stun and cuff him
>there's no taser on the ground
>check his bag
>no taser
>shift click him
>he was braindead all along
>no taser anywhere
>>
>>165067708
Why do you care so much? It's incredibly weird, nobody else cares what people do.

Quit being a sperg
>>
>>165067969
I did that you dumb fuck, the thing was that it kept grabbing me when i relased myself. I had to span the living shit out of it.
>>
>>165067041
What do you need to do to increase grab chance?
>>
>>165068197
>put mouse over plant pixel
>spam click
>the moment you get re-pulled you're already clicking the plant anyways
>just use arrowkeys normally, manage to get out of the room no problem
So Hard!
>>
>>165067041
>Eggplant+Kuzdu+Bondage Vines
You made that on purpose didnt you.
>>
>>165067840
>tfw you find a tome and start getting ptsd hallucinations for rounds
>tfw you open a maint door or come up on a corner and toggle walk then shoot at nothing cause for a split second you legitimately thought there was a paper/axe cultist there

Playing security was a mistake.
>>
File: 1483114761660.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1483114761660.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
>>165068290
Not my fault your kuzdu is a weak ass pussy that can let you slip so easy. The Alien that came by even had problems getting out of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170109_123807.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_123807.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>165065869
rip
>>
>>165068495
150 > 125
you just keep finding ways to be stupid
>>
>>165068197
>Can't click the vine
>Can't get out
But what does it mean?

>>165068503
Funfact, if you stuncuff then jacket vox and feed them 350u of stox you can have a whole circus of bad birbs in a cage by the time it runs out
>>
>>165068623
>>165068603
>click to eventually release
>it grabs me in a split second
>repeat

>potency only has effect
You just keep finding ways to be stupid
>>
>>165063405
Somebody changed tgui's dependencies so it required ie11, that killed off some users still on xp/vista. a revert has been planned but something is fucking up with it

We've also been fucking with planes/planemasters and that screws over people on laptops with hybrid video cards who can't be assed to read the thread explaining how to fix that.
>>
>>165068847
>it grabs me in a split second
>click and release myself
>have all of that split second to move 2-3 tiles before it grabs me again because I'm spamming click
and yes, potency is the only thing that has an effect, see:
>if(prob(round(seed.potency/2)))
retard
>>
>>165068970
>expert of experience
Whoa want a medal of having the superior knowledge over one detail and feel superior to everyone or something fag?
Why do you want my attention so mutch?
>>
>>165068953
Hey, bearded fucko
>>
>>165068847
>Alt-click
>grab the hatchet
>Slice the vine
>Hold the ground
I've lurked in late 100's vines a couple times as a jungle murder gimmick and you're fine.
>>
>>165069151
what the fuck are you even trying to say anymore holy shit
just how can one person jump into thinking "somebody must want my attention desperately!" before thinking "hmm, maybe i could just click on this plant"
god damn
>>
>>165069290
Because i clicked the god damn plant constantly jesus christ. I did exactly what you were telling me and had the down button pressed the fuck down to move and got insta captured. And then i had to spam again and do it again and again.
>you are a retard for doing what im telling you what to do
>>
Look at this stun baton, assistant.

Don't you just to... disarm me and take it?
>>
>>165069501
there's two possibilities then
1) the plants are hardcoded to let my specific ckey go
2) you did it wrong
>>
new traitor item for botanist/research botanist when?
Lurker Bundle
-Lurker armor grants you immunity to kudzu vines
-Lurker boots unhinder your movement in kudzu vines
-Lurker helmet makes you harder to see inside of the vines
comes with a seed packet of kudzu
>>
>>165069609
Or you just dont understand the code and the effect of other factors on how it grabs. But whatever if you want to feel better and call others a retard then whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>165069561
>that one officer that just walks around with their taser/baton out and never puts it away, even if nothing is going on.
>>
>>165039012
Why not paradise
>>
>>165069850
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/modules/hydroponics/spreading/spreading_growth.dm#L77
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/Bleeding-Edge/code/modules/hydroponics/spreading/spreading_response.dm#L1
since you know so much better, find me one line that says grabbing depends on anything except potency
or whatever if you want to feel like less of a dumbfuck when told you weren't actually stuck at all
>>
>>165069843
When you code it
>>
File: 1445546151144.png (115KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1445546151144.png
115KB, 600x505px
>>165069561
>>
>>165069935
muh SOP
>>
>>165069935
REV SPOTTED
>>
File: webmshare_rZQPN.webm (400KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
webmshare_rZQPN.webm
400KB, 480x480px
POWERGAME™ SEAL OF APPROVAL
>>
>>165070750
hi, my kahrry
>>
>>165070750
Is this a new feature?
>>
>>165070750
Please fucking stop this power creep shit
>>
>>165070750
can fit a oxygen tank onto the suit when?
>>
>>165071363
now
>>
>>165070063
So mutch for Anecdotal evidence, grab does depend only on potency.
>tfw never will have superior knowlegde on a subject
>>
>>165071191
Nothing wrong with the captain having the best hardsuit.
>>
What happened to Ashe and Felicity? I just started playing again
>>
>>165071895
Consider that captain is played by the shittiest players
>>
File: 1328756676964.jpg (10KB, 393x315px) Image search: [Google]
1328756676964.jpg
10KB, 393x315px
>>165069561
>tfw an officer is running around with his taser out the entire s hift
>Even stops and spins repeatedly a few tiles away from me, other assistants, and the clown
>Somebody slips gloves on and to meme him
>>Surprise, he was on stimulants!
>Eventually sets up a trap if nobody's biting to "slip" himself
>Some dummy goes for it
>Surprise, he was on stimulants!
>hfw

>>165069843
No because due to the nature of vines and death nettle's there's nothing that can stop it due to flamers no longer being useful, plasma autoscrub, and the difficulty of cooling an absurd amount of burnmix and bolt welding the halls open to kill him
>>
>>165071989
Ashe only spectates now and Felicity has pretty much stopped playing.
>>
>>165033678
Do hardsuits stop chloral syringe gun faggots?

Cause those guys are the worst.
>>
>>165072393
yes, they do
>>
>>165071989
Ashe succumbed to the hate and quit
Felicity welderbombed as mommi killing like 7 people

>>165072393
Rng. It's better than not having one on. Be aware of your surroundings and you're fine.
>>
>>165072393
Yes, suits will block them. The captain's armor is bugged with it currently though and they get through it.
>>
>>165072457
>Ashe succumbed to the hate and quit
wrong
>Felicity welderbombed as mommi killing like 7 people
wrong
>>
>>165072585
Well one of the science lesbians fucking wasted us in science and starboard primary by welderbombing in robotics.
>>
File: passivecoolingSME3.png (284KB, 674x637px) Image search: [Google]
passivecoolingSME3.png
284KB, 674x637px
Going off of the advice given to me last night, I made a passive cooling SME. It seems to be working better than any previous active cooling SME that I've created. Thanks for the tips!

Anyways, how could I make this better? (besides more emitters/collectors)
>>
>>165073254
You need something to get the waste out.
>>
>>165073254
Colder plasma.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-09 at 02.48.33).png (48KB, 418x419px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-09 at 02.48.33).png
48KB, 418x419px
>>165049107
You're mean!
>>
>>165073254
He has passive cooling, it doesn't matter unless someone sparks it. and if they wanted to spark it, nothing would have stopped them from blowing it up somehow anyway.
>>
>>165073347
>>165073347
How long would it take for something to go wrong if nothing got the waste out on this setup? I've been running it on the test server for a while now, it seems to be going fine without waste removal. I'll add it next time I make one, but what benefits do I get from it? More power?
>>
>>165073254
>Guy uses active cooling on his massive autism rig
>Nine fucking shards in there
>Xbawks heueueueueuge emitter bank and splitter/mirror array
>Blackout happens
>Does nothing
>Delamination imminent
>Delam..
>Explosion detectedx9
>All the silicons are dead or crippled
>Numerous crew dead from exploding robolimbs and failed hearts
>All the existing cells and apc's are stone dead
>Nobody can drive a pacman to save their lives
>Can't even call the shuttle
>They faf about for 40+ minutes btiching over sbr's before someone with a brain logs in
It was beautiful

>>165073813
Nothing at all because you cool it all fine.
>>
>>165072774
Blitzikaze is Ashe, HarseTheef is Felicity. Harse's plaing his old dude Conner Osoi Osoi from time to time and Blitz's playing MoMMI
>>
>>165073254
The HE pipes being on raw space tiles is a start.
>>
>>165074114
I actually had a much easier time making the setup that I posted completely from scratch than I did trying to follow the guide on the wiki involving the SME room on box. Every single attempt I made using that method, it delaminated pretty quickly.
>>
>>165074546
What difference would that make? The pipes already sit at -266c.
>>
Are there any role or antagonist you really hate playing as?

Vampire could be fun if you could keep your blood count while using abilities, but since you have to grayshit your kills and you can't succ monkey men anymore, it's just not fun at all to play as one. Someone should really rework on the gamemode to make it fun and worth a damn
>>
>>165074664
>Walk into bawks
>Get somebody to cool the plasma for tanks and empty then fill them
>Replace the H/E stub gas pump with a pipe
>Go put the shard inside
>Turn on the freezers and set to 73k
>Pump in 2 cans of nitrogen and a can of oxygen
>Emitter the crate open then turn it off
>Stable power forever in about 12 minutes

>>165074931
Rev/cult/ops/heist. Nobody is prepared for it then they fuck it up for the rest of us
Same for ragin' if you're trying to do a gimmick that isn't murderbone.

Vamp's fine, it's easy to just meme 2 jerks for blood then you can glare hypno forever making thralls in-between sucks.
>>
>>165074931
>Don't use blood for abilities
>Infinite blinking, jaunting, screeching vampire that can thrall the entire station
fuck off vampires
>>
>>165075180
If your cover is blown and you haven't already blown and decon'd or subverted the silicons you're already dead
>>
>>165074818
I guess HE pipes work different than I thought. If you walk arpund in a breached area, you as a person don't get cold until you step on a space tile.
>>
Why is Kelly so perfect?
>>
>>165064948
Gottem
>>
>>165075948
>Macgregor puts on a xenos suit to bait
>Gets brutally murdered
Loved it.
>>
Every cultist we caught asked for us to just kill them, and the levels of butthurt only increased as we caught more and more of them.
>>
File: bvchgdj.jpg (70KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
bvchgdj.jpg
70KB, 334x500px
>tfw you get to teach someone you like your favorite department.
>>
>>165076381
It isn't surprising that cult gets angry when sec busts down a fucking bolted dorms room on code green.
There is zero RP reason and is basically just metagay.
>>
>>165076596
Wasn't a big fan of all the just killing them either.
>>
>>165073664
One (1) egun laser from space
>>
>>165076674
Did we kill any? Every cultist I saw begged to be killed and we refused.
>>
>>165076381
you did manage to catch a cultist because of a bolted dorms room and had the ai locate their secret base by using the different colored light coming from the machines on the other side of the wall to figure out that there is a base there.
>>
>>165076596
>bolted dorms room
You're asking for trouble lad
>>
>>165076381
>mime
>need a set of glubs to hack a vending machine
>locker left open in mechanics
>hop over the table
>detective spots me
>doesn't make the arrest
>later arrests me at the vending machine
>strips me down
>finds nothing including the gloves
>claims I am a cultist
>can't answer any questions or explain myself because I can't talk
>starts punching me in the face
>flips the tables
>tells the HoS I am a cultist
>get put in perma
>borgs start killing perma prisoners
>AI bolts all the doors and vents the room
>have to smash open execution room to get air
>barely survive
>busted lungs
>grow apples to fight the blood loss the rest of the round
That was some sec.
>>
>>165076790
If you act on solely a bolted dorms room then you are metagay.
>>
>>165076742
>had the ai locate their secret base by using the different colored light coming from the machines on the other side of the wall to figure out that there is a base there.
It could have been that
or
it could have been that the ghetto morgue was fucking gone.
>>
>>165076731
one was killed and the another two where straitjacketed in medbay
>>
File: 1479251458558.jpg (195KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1479251458558.jpg
195KB, 1200x899px
>tfw dizor is drawing a fat version of rin
>>
>>165067254
You can also close the inflatable door while you are standing in it for maximum anti-ZAS
>>
>>165076790
>dorms room bolted
>THERE MUST BE VALIDS BACK HERE! GET THE BATTERING RAM
>>
>>165076883
too bad fucko. try again next antag roll
>>
>>165076853
wait what?
>>
File: Powergaymans.jpg (128KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
Powergaymans.jpg
128KB, 480x678px
>>165076596
>Lets not do our job while we fiddle with an access level we can't raise
>Lets try to get two literal tards to click something within 4 seconds of each other
>While you're powergaming with all the meta knowledge you can muster
Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Request a cult/rev ban and turn off your antag check
>>
>>165076790
this.

I dont even bother trying to kidnap people from dorms anymore while antag because someone ALWAYS opens the bolt to stop me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>165076818
Listen to me very carefully lad
If you use the dorms rooms
The rooms in the second most populated hallway in the entire game, which is also coincidentally closer to Sec than any other department
The rooms from where everyone can hear every sound from a screen away
The rooms where anyone with an x-ray borer will see all your shit
If you use those rooms for longer than 20 seconds or so

You are asking for trouble
No way around it
>>
>>165076951
I asked dizor to draw a fat version of rin to ruin the waifu image, people have for her
>>
>>165073254
Too cold/10
>>
>>165076818
>>165076883
>Enabling ERPers
I've gotten a bunch of ban valids by walking in on lewd shit and ahelping it
>tfw the braindead message hits just right
>>
File: avada.png (7KB, 308x348px) Image search: [Google]
avada.png
7KB, 308x348px
>>
>>165076596
It wasn't just a bolted dorms room, it was a bolted dorms room on the fucking research station in the first five minutes of the shift, without any ark equipment touched at all, two things comes to mind here, either this guy REALLY doesn't want to be disturbed going so far as blockading a door on an isolated station on another fucking sector, or he is doing something dubious in that small room away from everyone.
Also we're allowed to check it out if it's suspicious.
>>
>>165076883
>>165076841
>>165076596
>Act suspiciously
>Get checked out
Have you tried not being a nigger in a ski mask at the liquor store?
>>
>>165077358
But.... Why would you bolt it. Just disable the access to it or at least have the sense to turn off the light. I mean there's an entire asteroid to do shit if you want to be left alone.
>>
>>165077123
That's a bad thing?
>>
help dying in maint
>>
>>165077358

>Sec raiding a locked room on the research outpost 5minutes into the shift on code green.

Please tell me you are kidding.
>>
>>165077497
It doesn't matter outside of multi-gigawatt autistic minmaxing using calculated mols, quantum stacking, and 4 hours of aids
>>
>>165077562
>raiding
One officer that brought a borg for access.
>>
>>165077642

Yeah, that deserves a sec ban.
>>
why can't you fuckers just get into any normal room and turn off the lights like a normal person?
you can still perfectly see in the dark but neither the cameras nor the AI can, and it's much less suspicious than a fucking bolted door
>>
File: 1385219855393.jpg (92KB, 690x729px) Image search: [Google]
1385219855393.jpg
92KB, 690x729px
>>165077642
WAAAH I DIDN'T GIT MUH VALIDS MUH CODE MUH ANTAG ROLL WAAAA I WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE
>>
>>165077741
Taking five minutes to adjust to the light in total darkness when?
>>
>>165077741
Because they're fucking retarded. If you act suspicious you're gonna get checked out so just be cool nigga. Sadly that seems to be beyond them and like usual, the manchild is blaming others instead of accepting responsibility, learning from it, and gitting gud.
>>
>>165076525

Getting a little close to Rin, aren't you Felicity?
>>
>>165077776
I swear thread-babies are the worst.

Admins enable the greytiding faggots too, that's the worst part.
>>
>>165077730
>Wah I got caught with my pants down painting runes because I thought nobody would suspect me hiding away on a totally different sector in a behind a bolted door
If you have to go into the bathroom, go to a locker.
If you're acting suspicious prepared to get investigated.
>>
>>165077003
Research outpost dorm rooms
>>
>>165077950
They talk like whiny children and it makes them look more like an idiot than the one they are trying to mock.
>>
>>165076790
i always use a dormitory room and bolt the door if i need to go AFK; because you know, radiation belt and shitters could happen.
>>
>>165076849
Well.. that was a totally different thing. The geneticist/cultist was kind and offered to back me up. I had no ill will or suspicion towards him. He played his part well. Then Yahir started screaming over the radio that the geneticist had fed him water so I went to Medbay, arrested the geneticist and asked the CMO to mediate between the two since I was apprehensive about believing either side.

The CMO told me to confiscate his ID, which I did, and then tricky hypo'd him and straitjacketed him. When I woke him up so I could ask him questions and hopefully resolve the situation better than the CMO had, he had already gone braindead.

We never knew he was a cultist and I strongly suspected the chemist of being a cultist but as he had done nothing we detected to implicate him, and we had no holy water, it would have been unjust to hold him forever or beat him senseless with a null rod. So I quickly released the chemist and never went back for the braindead geneticist.
>>
>>165076742
AI here, I requested a borg to it because I didn't have cameras there. When the borg arrived. they found a bunch of tiles on the floor and the door gone, along with machine sounds. It was obviously a base.
Don't be mad because you're bad.
>>
File: 1417356897564.png (55KB, 848x852px) Image search: [Google]
1417356897564.png
55KB, 848x852px
>>165076596
>>165076818
>>165076995
>>165076790

>There is zero RP reason and is basically just metagay.
This is getting blown out of proportion.

>Checking cams stations all quiet
>Check research cams when a roboticist arrives
>No ones done any research and the department is almost entirely deserted except for the newly arrived roboticist
>I thought we had researchers
>Check the cams for the outpost
>Theres no one there except a bolted door to a room that has no camera
>Ask the AI to check it
>AI says it can't (it was on another network and I don't believe the AI realized you can switch)
>It on its own volition sends a borg
>Borg finds a cultist

>sec is literally hitler

>>165076817
This was shit. But I had nothing to do with this. I think I was chasing the clown or something.
>>
>>165078689
I could switch, but I just got static for some reason. It worked later in the shift, but there were no cameras in the room anyways.
>>
>>165076790
>>165078354
>>165078037
>>165078037
ah, additionally i also buckle myself on the bed to avoid being teleported.
>>
>>165078853
Oh okay. I'm not surprised the dorm doesn't have a camera after all but I thought it might on a different network or something.

Thanks for all the help that shift AI we had steady work and without you it would have been really tough.
>>
File: 1459811046924.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459811046924.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>165069935
asking to get slipped
>>
>>165078361
>Go to the groans sodas
>Buy filk until you get holy filk
>Enjoy holy water and shitty filler
There's also a flask of 80 on the chaplains table at roundstart. You can iv drip it to avoid waste. Ditto for purified holy water filk.
Alternatively, just debrain and borg literally everyone.
>>
>>165079186
Oh we did that. We didn't get a chaplain until like the shuttle was called.

I emptied all the groans sodas of filk, and the holy water. We used everything we could get except asking cargo to refill the vends.
>>
>>165079324
>>165079186
onions my dudes
>>
>>165079324
Damn that's rough. Good on you bro. Did you use the IV to stretch it? Avoiding waste is a lifesaver

It's worth a shot to fax/message centcomm for tanks of holy water and a chaplain if one's available too

>>165079413
Huh?
>>
>>165079413
Onions?
>>
>>165079413
You mean garlic. Even so, one or two bottles of Scripture Edition will last you the entire shift.
>>
Somebody explain why deadpool banned himself.
>>
>>165079878
>>165079503
>>165079498
fuck, i meant garlic, get high potenvy garlic and you just force feed the cultists, then you won't need to shuffle through filk and spend your entire bank
>>
>>165079964
Just ask him? Who are you?

>>165079413
I've never had a cult round that made me go, you know what'd really help? taking a 15 minute detour to go get them then breed it up. I'd rather just groans it with the dept account.
>>
>>165078361
He took the CMO out of cryo when he was still in orange health. When I went to question him as to why he took him out, he said something about the CMOs UI then fed me water from a beaker. I put the CMO back in and crawled to the fridge and chowed antitoxin before I nearly died from toxins.
To think that the remaining cultists failed due to that makes me question the geneticists motives.
>>
Silicons make the best waifus / husbandos, discuss.
>>
>>165080267
I would be able to get the onions faster than I could get the groans
>>
>>165033678
>Daily reminder that zealotron is a massive fucking faggot and should be removed from the admin team, or at least have his adminbussing powers removed permanently.
>>
>>165080338
Cultitsts are fucking retarded. It's why they still have it on.

>>165080360
>Borg law 2, love me like one of your french girls
>[harm batons intensify]
>Plays it off as self-harm assisted suicide
When you have magboots on and a helmet is the best feeling. Borg just buzzing and trying to stand in the way of you.

>>165080463
>Talking shit like sawboners metaclub wont find out
Permaban incoming bucko.
>>
>>165080463
proofs?
>>
>>165080557
>assisted suicide
That's still harm
>>
>>165080557
>Permaban incoming bucko.
Bring it on you massive faggot.

>>165080570
>proofs?
He has the awfull habit of ending rounds by adminbussing.

The fact that vampires are doing their job right and have not been caught for 2 and a half hours due to the worthless security team led by Rin being too busy harassing greytiders is NO REASON TO WRECK THE STATION WITH GIANT SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!

Seriously, punishing antags for being skillfull and doing their jobs right is a very shitty move.
>>
>>165080267
I can't ask him, he's fucking gone.
>>
File: imagination.jpg (60KB, 584x412px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
60KB, 584x412px
>tfw you call a plasma a phoron and people get mad
>tfw you refer to the station as the NSS Exodus and autists start screeching
>tfw you reference events outside of the station and lore and people start trying to kill you

RP is a great way to mine salt.
>>
>>165080338
Oh yeah that'll do it.

See I was in this really hard position. Lets say you did have evidence of being harmed (organs messed up/damage like you said) and I could corroborate your story. How do I prove it was because of the Geneticist? Hell how do I really prove you didn't drink water yourself then scream the geneticist did it?

It was this really shitty situation and I immediately turned to the CMO for help resolving it but he was in no mood, having just been decapitated.

>>165080171
I didn't even know we had garlic.
>>
>>165080938
>2 and a half hours
stupid proofs
have real proofs?
>>
>>165079498
IVs would have been a good choice but we didn't think that through.

It was me and another sec officer and the Captain, plus a borg and the AI. We caught three cultists within 10 minutes of each other so it was a scramble to just address it as it happened and I wasn't thinking calmly and clearly.
>>
>>165080962
What's your ckey? If I see him I can tell him you're looking for him

>>165080938
He hates Rin with the fury of Odin too. Fucks with him so much.
>>
>>165078361
How could I better resolve this?
He tried to kill Yahir, thats enough reason to put him to a long sleep in a patient room.
>>
>>165081201
Morena
>>
>>165081230
this
fuck with med, get dunked on by med
chloral is the weapon of justice where sec fails to bring it
>>
>>165081014
Don't think it would matter either way since he is friends with the rest of the admin crew, just gonna go ahead and post that he is shit every now and then as a reminder that he is indeed shit.

>>165081201
>He hates Rin with the fury of Odin too. Fucks with him so much.
Admins should not hold grudges against players, this is a clear sign of a shitmin.
>>
>when some shitter tries to tailgate into chemistry and you were prepared for it
>>
>>165081230
Find out if he had actually done it. I'm writing from my perspective where I saw nothing happen and when the request for sec was made I was on the other side of the station.

I was hesitant to believe Yahir anyway since the Geneticist had backed up my DNA in the cloner.
>>
File: fueled by shitposts.gif (391KB, 516x450px) Image search: [Google]
fueled by shitposts.gif
391KB, 516x450px
>>165081394
>>
>>165033678
>the ice under mikecari is already thinning
why do perpetual fuckups keep getting more last chances?
>>
What are some other good servers to play in? Any high pop servers out there?
>>
File: ultra deluxe babby.png (3MB, 1874x1874px) Image search: [Google]
ultra deluxe babby.png
3MB, 1874x1874px
>>165081394
Truly the best feeling, my man.
>>
Been a long time since I last joined. What are the news ?
>>
File: 1418619867273.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418619867273.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>165081629
Same old vgstation. New content, new faces, same game.
>>
>>165081005
Thats fair. Sec is really shitty to play because everyone always gets mad when you try to be unbiased or when you walk into a situation with half the facts.
>>
>>165081546
>why do perpetual fuckups keep getting more last chances?
Because they are friends with admins, obviously.

>metaclub best pals united.
>>
>>165081546
This is the server that gave Zealotron and Kolith admin
>>
>>165081689
Which drama are we currently surfing on ?
>>
>>165081394
>Need some iron
>Nobody listens
>Medshitter spergs out
Kill yourself
>>
>>165081736
We should give them the server instead
>>
>>165081689
>same old
Don't lie to him faggot.
>>165081629
Hippie and TG are taking over, the 'new faces' are all deathmatching no-rp shitters, and the server is still reeling from the metaclubs Zealot and Kolith have formed.
Everything's hit the bottom of the hill and is now circling the drain at the bottom.
>>
>>165081546
Because they aren't a vindictive petty child like you are?

>>165081839
I'm back what's different drama
>>
>>165081980
>vindictive and petty

It's not vindictive nor petty to want gigantic shitters like you gone, faggot.
You're a terrible fucking head, and a terrible fucking player. I'm gonna laugh when you get banned next week.
>>
>>165081862
There's iron in the fridge, dumbass.
>>
>>165081394
>Catch a virus
>Go to cure myself
>Die cause the virus hit S3 while I'm out cold thanks to chloralavenger being a 'tard
T-Thanks..

>>165082158
>Implying
Play more chemist then cause you're needed.
>>
File: wowowowow.png (330KB, 1910x1019px) Image search: [Google]
wowowowow.png
330KB, 1910x1019px
>>165082112
That's not even me, lad.
>>
>>165081839
"Shitters from X have got to go!"
>>
>>165082252
Almost every round I try playing Chemist nowadays there's a second Chemist and they are already competent. I don't know what's up with you people, I think you are all just exaggerating.
>>
>>165082112
t. AIlawIICalltheShuttle (Bartender that didn't get antag)

>>165082345
No, it genuinely happens and it sucks when you niggers sperg out like fucking chimps. I'm mostly a low/early medpop player though.
>>
>>165082260
>unironically screenshotting your victory over 3 aspies that killed themselves
you are a sad, sad man, mike
>>
>>165081936
>Everything's hit the bottom of the hill and is now circling the drain at the bottom.
This sums it up nicely.

>shitmins giving the finishing blow to a dying game.
>>
File: 1423242009972.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423242009972.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>165082709
>admins ban shitters
>we have plenty of active players and coders
>no egregiously bad admins even if zealotron is controversial
>tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

really makes you think
>>
Polaris has 8 people in lobby and the manifest is 2 braindeads. I wish it had the 40 pop it's map deserves.

Eros has 18 players and 14 on manifest with only 1 brain dead
>>
>>165082895
>admins ban shitters
But the admins ARE the shitters.

>>165082895
>no egregiously bad admins even if zealotron is controversial
Zealotron and Kolith are pretty bad admins, dragonbro is just a bit better than them since he does not adminbus so much.
>>
>>165083051
wow good thing two of those three admins aren't admins anymore but since you just shitpost here because you're banned or whatever reason you didn't know that
>>
>>165080463
>>165080938
>>165081383
>>165081201
this never happened
>>
>>165083238
>hurr durr I don't hold grudges

You're full of shit Sawbones.

You hate anyone who was capable of robusting your ass before you became an admin.

You tirelessly work to fuck them over and get them banned.
>>
>>165081415
>I'm writing from my perspective where I saw nothing happen

Thats why I took action and put a straitjacket on him, its faster then standing there and explaining the situation while he could get a chance to escape.
I don't blame, I would even react so if I was you.
>>
>>165083631
>I don't blame you,..
fixed
>>
>>165083238
>this never happened
Oh, but it did happen, I was there.

>>165083204
>you just shitpost here
Of course I just shitpost here, I don't play the game anymore, just come here to shitpost!

See, when I first started playing I came here and asked for advice, someone was nice enough to tell me NOT to play this game because I would hate it due to all the autists, shitters, assholes and other such people that makes this server and game such a toxic enviroment.

I was a fool not to listen, I now understand exactly what he was talking about.

Basically, the reason this game is dying with no hopes of salvation is exactly the reason why it attracted it's playerbase in the first place: Space autism.

I hope in the future someone creates a game like this that somehow does not bring out the worst in people, until that day I will stay gone.

Good luck playing in this toxic enviroment, I hope you find a way to handle your autisms somehow.
>>
>>165083820
>>165083606
What drives a man to lie to such an extent
>>
Where
>X = the # of replies a baby's day out pasta gets which indicate the respondent has not read it before
>Y = the total # of replies a baby's day out pasta gets
>Z = the approximate number of players that are active within the /vg/ station community
>K = a constant
>t = time

(X/Y) = dZ/dt * K
>>
>>165083606
member that time sawbones banned a player they didn't like "for their own good"? i member
>>
>>165082895
>plenty of active players and coders
The majority of which are either HIppie/TG players or sympathizers who want us to port TGcode wholesale and adopt TG rules to suit them.
>no egregiously bad admins
Except for Zealotron, and Apology, and Shapka, and every other metaclubbing fuck.
>admins ban shitters
Yeah nah. Admins ban people that they absolutely have to ban, and nobody else. If they were banning shitters, we wouldn't have the aforementioned TG problem.
>>
File: 5675656.png (302KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
5675656.png
302KB, 635x457px
>>165083967
What drives you to be such a tremendous metaclubbing faggot?
>>
>>165083631
Oh I had him in cuffs the moment after I tased him and was pulling him. The only place he could have gone if he had slipped through my hands was Medbay and I had a buncha flashbangs from earlier when I flashbanged that assistant that nicked your flash.

Alls well that ends well.
>>
>>165084129
Simply put, because you're too afraid to step up and 1v1 me in quake.
>>
>>165083967
>What drives a man to lie to such an extent
I never tell a lie, EVER.

You just don't want to admit that this kind of shit happens in this server, but the fact is that it does happen, and that is the whole problem.
>>
Would barring all active members of puppers from being admins help?
>>
>>165084306
greatly
>>
>>165084306

yes
>>
>>165084120
>Shapka
has been here for over a year and is hardly run of the mill hippie trash. he was their headmin and walked away to become a player here. i don't think i've ever heard anyone complain about him

>The majority of which are either HIppie/TG players or sympathizers who want us to port TGcode wholesale and adopt TG rules to suit them
literally who wants tg rules

proofs
>>
>>165084306
Yes.
Barring them from playing on our fucking server would help even better.
>>
>>165084437
>shapka
>the guy who told hippie how great /vg/ is
>a good admin

Fuck off Hippie trash.
>>
Important strawpoll meme about admins, vote seriously.
www.strawpoll.me/12071276
Pomf and probe not in the poll due to space issues.
>>
>>165061514
im not even the most hitler HOS anymore, still got the rap though.
>>
File: 1454589526921.jpg (41KB, 638x355px) Image search: [Google]
1454589526921.jpg
41KB, 638x355px
>>165084785
Zealotron and Apologyman definitely.

The fact that they were given admin rights in the first place is a serious testament to how fucked this server has gotten.
>>
>>165084785
vote for me
>>
How do people like Rei have admin?they return every few months for a week then leave.
>>
>>165084785
>not sorted alphabetically
dropped
>>
>>165085087
Oldfag privilege, basically.
>>
File: isthisreallife.png (220KB, 644x564px) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallife.png
220KB, 644x564px
Pepe the Clown when
>>
How can I improve as an admin?
>>
>>165084785
Alright what faggot just went through and voted for everyone
>>
>>165084785
>87 Votes in 10 minutes
>>
Greys should get radiation resistance or something. Mind speech is pretty much useless, now that you can't speak through z levels with it.
>>
>>165085457
Each vote for each option counts, you can vote for multiple people
>>
>>165085375
>How can I improve as an admin?
I don't actually mind you Sawbones, you are far better than zealotron.
>>
>>165083993
Not only is thre no need to differenciate, but Z is not a continuous variable considering it's discrete.
>>
>>165085375
Stop being an admin.
>>
>>165085594
>implying every player is worth one whole integer
We definitely have some decimal worthy players here
Therefore that implies that the variable is continuous
>>
>>165085671
>how do i bean a better admin
>do not be an admin
>cannot be a good admin if not an admins
?????
>>
>>165085765
Of course not, it's still discrete but with smaller jumps; even if there is ONE full player, or one half player to take into consideration, it's still not continuous.
>>
>>165083993
Bold to you to define derivation on the ring of Integers
>>
>>165085868
I think sawbones is clearly a .127 player, and I think any decimal might be possible, implying that there is no interval
>>
any good autism guides about good bomb making?
not the ones on the wiki please
>>
>>165085375
too lenient with shitters
no memorable busses
stop being a clown on the forums
>>
>>165085967
Sure but if Sawbones is a .127, you have a .127 jump between any two points, the function may be continuous at any point except the point between Sawbones logged in or out. Thus making it not continuous.

This extends too to any other player whose value isn't infinitesimal, and not only that but players do not continually log in.
>>
I'm a little busy right now but the project isn't dead, just haven't had time to sit down and properly write for a few days and won't for a few more.
>>
File: 1c9.jpg (58KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
58KB, 500x332px
>>165085474
>trying to mind message something important
>need to write a paragraph or at least two too three lines of text in order for the blue text block on the recipients chat is big enough to notice and respond.
>If it's anything less then a paragraph it's likely to be ignored, with them thinking it's just the flavor text of some action that he or someone else around him did.
>>
>>165086156
Z is a variable that denotes the number of active players in the community, not necessarily on the server
In fact, I think most players and admins could be labeled with any rating between 0 and 1 for their worth as players, with no excluded values
>>
>>165086250
Just be a librarian and mind message people with WGW
>>
>>165085375
See
>>165085671
>>
>>165086297
Unless those players all have infinitesimal values it's not continuous. Especially against time.
>>
File: wildberger.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wildberger.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
>>165086453
>infinitesimal
>>
>>165086059
>chill an O2 can to 100 kelvin
>burn 2:1 plasma oxy and fill an empty empty can with it
>fill plasma tanks to XYZ kpa room temperature plasma (they start at 300ish kpa)
>top off the plasma tanks to 1013 kpa with the superhot cannister from your burn
>empty 02 tanks with the portable pump
>fill them to 1013 kpa from your cold 02 can

I forget what number for XYZ is required to hit bombcap.
Do some experimentation and figure it out yourself.
>>
>>165086453
These ratings can be specified ad infinitum, making them infinitesimal
For instance, if a player ranked at .81453652677232 has a shitty round where they're an asshole, their rating might drop to .81453652328914
However, if they made one person happy during that shitty round, it might get bumped back up to .81453652328914000000000001
All actions contribute to that player's rating, allowing for every action to have a minute effect on the rating
>>
>>165086156
but the perceived quality of a player should have no bearing on the equation
only their level of engagement in the thread
>>
>>165086714
I don't know if you're memeing or not, but you're actually using the mathematical definitions of Norman Wildberger, a guy who believes infinity doesn't exist and there only ever exist rational numbers.
You can construct a real number with the basic operations of addition and multiplication over the rational, so I'm sorry, but your function will never be continuous in the orthodox sense. But it will be continuous in Wildberger's definition.
>>
>>165086714
Still not continuous.

>>165087018
Hey man I didn't make the equation, it has a LOT of issues in and of itself.
>>
>>165087032
Wildberger's definition makes more sense in a practical application of "infinity" such as this hypothetical player rating system.
With the differentiation of this essentially continuous function, we can determine the change in players which roughly equates to the amount of newfags in the server
>>
Whoah when did /sci/ get here?
>>
>>165087441
>Calculus is advanced science.

Guy tried to be funny and smart at the same time, but he's neither.
>>
>>165087441
it started with this
>>165083993
>>
>>165087441
>>165087507
What did NASA say?
>>
>>165087441
SS13 is a very /sci/ game in a way
>>
>>165083993
X/Y seems to be a poor proxy for the derivative of population
I think we should use some sort of standardized ICK OCK quotient comparing present occurrence of ick ock with background levels with the bunker enabled
>>
>>165087670
/sci/ meets /pol/ meets /r9k/
>>
>>165087885
meets /trash/
>>
>it's a "non-antag shitter steals the HoP's console when the HoP isn't looking" episode
>>
File: easy-pickins.png (90KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
easy-pickins.png
90KB, 834x640px
>tfw vamp target
>>
File: 166.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
that med bay was pretty comfy desu, cryo mix/bio mass/fridge stocked and not complete shitters, a win in my book
>>
>Say "I am a useless thrall" to the vamp and another thrall
>Comes out as "you are a useless thrall" for some reason
>Thrall responds with "I am not useless"
>Feel bad for saying it
>Apply toolbox to head
>>
>>165088953
>tfw having fun and some spergo kills an autism forter that's alone in low traffic so he can see text in a green color
>>
>>165089085
Except the CMO was a vampire
>>
File: ssdszxxx.png (65KB, 607x678px) Image search: [Google]
ssdszxxx.png
65KB, 607x678px
>>165089175
its ok emilia, you two should have made up and made out :^)
>>
>>165089175
>Not helping your vamp when thralled
Sounds like a ban is needed
>>
File: 1429491994656.jpg (89KB, 743x607px) Image search: [Google]
1429491994656.jpg
89KB, 743x607px
>>165089238
>tfw you have to kill someone but when you track them down it looks like they're really having fun so you wait till the shuttle gets called
>>
>Never truly found the secret of comedy
>All I found was a Honk mech and pair of very loud shoes
>>
>>165089326
>they unironically claim to not be waifus
>>
>>165089375
Nah, it was at the very end when I already had like 10 other thralls. It was too much of a clusterfuck to matter.
How in the FUCK did the HoS keep getting revived?
>>
>>165089175
>>Comes out as "you are a useless thrall" for some reason
Did you have a virus?
>>
>>165089483
Not like it helped any, anyway. I could barely do shit after that dying.
>>
>>165089436
>tfw I just go beat the shit out of sec

>>165089483
Honk+drill next time. You can kill.

>>165089496
Someone did cause I got it while in the halls
>>
File: 1427786002992.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427786002992.png
149KB, 500x500px
>>165089623
kek
>>
>>165089375
I couldn't do what I asked me to out of my own incompetence
>>
>>165087885
why /pol/ other than the occasional political gimmick and racism to the vox?
>>
>>165067108
robust men shit in disposal bins within their departments
>>
That many thralls and still a boring extended as fuck round how do we fix vamps /vg?
>>
>>165088953
I'm so sorry hun, I was ordered to murder you and thralls have to obey.

>>165089175
It's okay friend, the virus happens! Do not feel bad!
>>
>>165089085
If I wasn't vampire I would be more helpful with patients. I can't believe I got away with just succing and abducting people in the middle of the hell.
CMOpire must be the absolute easiest vampire.
>>
>>165087507
Hm, that's an interesting question of perspective. Certainly calculus is now basic college curriculum (and advanced high school curriculum), but the principles of calculus were only discovered recently in the grand scheme of things (since the late 1600s, so around 300 years). To put that in scope, we believe that anatomically modern humans have existed for around 200,000 years. So, we've only had calculus for 0.15% of the time that modern humans existed.

Another way of considering this problem is to point out that you might consider calculus to not be advanced because many people are familiar with it. That is to say, "advanced" in your book may be a relative term -- if anyone can do it, it's not advanced. But public schools as a concept (which make knowledge available en masse) have been around for less than 200 years. However, the idea of teaching calculus (even as an advanced class) in a high school has only been around for about 30 years.

It does make you wonder, what things we consider advanced today will be considered trivial or basic in thirty years?
>>
Where do you get more prisms? I don't see them in the engineering section at cargo.
>>
>>165090202
I was being a pussy mostly and it doesn't help that thralls cannot see other thralls, so a lot of misunderstandings happen.
It also feels insanely dickish to just succ someone and dump their body which is why I succed Avada to 300 blood so I could thrall her immediately so that her round wasn't a complete waste.
>>
I want to learn atmos with felicity!
>>
>>165090391
ok now be quiet
>>
>>165090418
Build them like a machine

They used to require a ton of parts but now you just need the circuitboard
>>
>>165090102
I've spotted you shitting shitters a bunch of times when scoping out the good time for a raid. A free id and a brain to borg and emage is gravy

>>165090202
You can't as long as powergaming, breaking SOP, and meta knowledge is allowed. Unless you play vampire like changeling you'll get run down by 2/3 of the station and big brother and offed once they know because nobody ever subverts the silicons

>>165090349
It's not. Abnormal behavior triggers a bunch of medbay vets real hard and they always have lube and pacid.

>>165090418
Build them. They're machines. You only need your starting 2 to hit 1-2GW though.
>>
>>165090030
there was a strawpoll that indicated more than 40% of the server browses /pol/
>>
File: 1482186405674.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482186405674.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>165089730
Who drew that?
>>
>>165090698
>Wanted to run an immigration office in arrivals. Shit just gets broke and admins throw a fit when the illegals are deported
>>
>>165090698
Coincidently, 40% of this server are shitters.
>>
>>165089326
Lewd
>>
>>165090914
Who do you consider as being the best/worst players? I have an encyclopedic knowledge of this server. I'll tell you if they browse /pol/ or not.
>>
>>165090914
I browse /pol/ and i'm a model player
pomf also browses /pol/
>>
>>165090832
That's why there's a room and machine at arrivals, isn't it?
So the HoP can process newcomers and give them more access?
Or is it just for free sec shit in the locker for greyshits?
>>
>>165087885
incel kiddies need to get the fuck off of my space game
yeah boo hoo the girls at school think you're a faggot it's not my fault or problem
>>
>>165090730
I think Gontran?
>>
File: 1454165638030.jpg (123KB, 477x641px) Image search: [Google]
1454165638030.jpg
123KB, 477x641px
>>165041209

>Become Chaplain
>Also traitor
>Get into confession boot because i doubt anyone would ever use it
>Mfw i get caught because some fuck found my traitor toolbox when i didn't do jack
>>
>>165091335
got a link m8?
>>
>>165091080
celt
zealotron
elim
aurx
kolith
kuranon
>>
>>165089464
What sort of a waifu talks like a chav from Britain?
>>
>>165091271
incels are left wing famalam
>>
>>165090643
yeah I'm sure the one time you did that was wicked sick bro
>>
>>165091515
Only Kolith and Kuranon browse /pol/.
>>
>>165091609
so Celt browses int?
>>
>>165091096
I don't like Aisla's attitude to jobFagging (do they still play here ?)
The guys who do Muslim antics and think they are funny are definitively shitters

Rick the RD is a very good player
Lizzelle is fun to play with, even if she's a shitter
Surfer, when she played, was also fun to play with, even if she isn't always the best (I'm as bad as her, I just don't use a female avatar so I'm not noticed.)
>>
File: 1.png (407KB, 682x642px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
407KB, 682x642px
>>165091716
>Surfer
When will she come back
>>
>>165041209
>>165041312
Least used place is the R&D server room
>>
>>165091693
Yeah. All the English players go on cripplechan's /int/ and /leftypol/.
>>
>>165090582

Be careful Rin, she is a handful.
>>
>>165091534
le feeling when you do not possess the Girl Friend™ seems like it ignores party lines but alright
>>
>>165091851
>Celt
>English

he's gonna mail you anthrax
>>
>>165091851

People still browse hotwheel's chan?

I thought that died off because of laggy everything and shittier community
>>
>>165067179
xevonix, that name sounds familiar. Was that the Amy Lessen guy ?
>>
>>165090914
there's nothing wrong with /pol/ so long as you're not actively getting pozzed up in the generals or drinking any of their flavored beverages
spouting funny internet memes from anywhere like "birb" IC means you're a sickening faggot though so I don't condone funny screaming ISIS chaplain or the like
>>
>>165091808
i wish ginger beach played more, she was an actual good waifu unlike the shitty meme waifus like rin and surfer
>>
>>165090471
Nah I don't blame the vamps I stopped playing vamp because they are so underpowered until they succ alot of blood and it generally leads to people having to be cautious if they want to survive more than 5 mins
>>
File: leftypol.png (141KB, 698x610px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.png
141KB, 698x610px
>>165091851
>/leftypol/
check my OC
>>
>>165092191
They have leftypol which 4chan doesn't have
>>
File: ummm.png (98KB, 292x291px) Image search: [Google]
ummm.png
98KB, 292x291px
>>165092436
leftypol is dead as fuck retard.

Just like communism
>>
>>165092310
/sg/ is great
>>
>>165092191
for select topixx that need a hugbox to survive
it's where all the burnout chanology commies and lamergaterz live now
>>
>>165092434
>removing obvious shitposting is a bad thing
Nothing wrong with your ban pal
Also, watch out for that edge
>>
>>165092596
>tfw you will never seize the means of production
>>
>>165092278
Yahir.
>>
>>165092668
gaymurrgayt is still a thing?
>>
>>165092687
>/pol/ without shitposting
what's the point, then?
>>
>>165092889

>you walk into medbay
>fridge has 20 50u water pills
>fridge has 20 50u potassium pills

What do you do?

Also, the bear force one stripper-syndicate party was rad.
>>
Fortune, it's not an IC issue because it creates a culture of shittery which burdens an already understaffed, outnumbered, and overworked sec even further.

>>165091135
Yeah but you have to wall the maintdoors and do signaller glasslocks or nobody goes along
>>
>>165092873
probably
people still post on /mlp/ too
>>
>>165092596
>class reductionist '''''''theory'''''''' fetishists who dont know a fuck about Marx and are unfunny as fuck.
>>
>>165093257
yell at the chemist for wasting energy on that stupid shit
>>
>>165093257
I'd put them all on a table in the bar next to a note saying "test you're might"
>>
>>165092436
the only quality threads on /leftypol/ are the ones where people fantasize about going to Rojava
so they can get vaporized by Russian airstrikes while fighting alongside ethnic nationalists
their raiding of 4/pol creates a constant influx of >>165092434 which forces the mods to be banhappy which stifles dissent and quality discussion

Worst of all, they have weak memes and shit humor (STIRNER STIRNER STIRNER)
the only thing they can do well is make ancap balls, but that's like shooting fish in a barrel, and /pol/ has them beat there anyway
>>
>>165093538
Marx wasn't very smart himself mate, he had no grounding in reality because he had everything paid for by other people.

Every time I read Marx, I'm reminded of Rousseau's peasants under an oak tree.
>>
File: 1481240889999.png (15KB, 688x585px) Image search: [Google]
1481240889999.png
15KB, 688x585px
>>165093830
This

Max Stirner is such a terrible, garbage-tier "philosopher" I want to vomit whenever those fags ever mention him.

Why are leftists so fucking awful at creating quality content?
>>
>>165092348
that's kammer mate, she played yesterday
>>
>>165093830
>weak memes
http://imgur.com/a/rxUlg
>>
File: stirner.png (37KB, 870x545px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
37KB, 870x545px
>>165094080
he's literally a meme you fucking ding dong
>>
File: 1470667881520.jpg (194KB, 649x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1470667881520.jpg
194KB, 649x1788px
>>165093830
> about going to Rojava
Non existant, was a meme a year ago and nobody talks about it anymore.

>Stirner
Not a single person on leftypol has a single ounce of understanding of Stirner.

>>165094080
>perma butthurt possessed
Bet you think Ayn Rand is a ''philosopher''
Stirner isnt even left or right, anyone who thinks so is the biggest dumbfuck ever and has not a single understanding of Stirner and his background as a young hegelian.
>>
Rin is kinda cute.
>>
>>165094492
Most are garbage, the ones that present communism in a bad light were started in /pol/.
>>
https://youtu.be/RZtEUST-p5w
>>
You are a traitor armed with an egun, orbiting the station in a spacesuit on your way to engineering to secure your objective.

On the way there, you come across a MoMMI in space, just finishing its SME that it made from scratch. It notices you and starts furiously wiggling and pinging in hopes of amusing you enough for you to not destroy its creation. You get closer to it, and it keeps its distance, probably suspecting that you have an emag or flash.

What do you do?
>>
>>165095303
Give it a thumbs up and continue onwards
>>
>>165095303
> You get closer to it, and it keeps its distance, probably suspecting that you have an emag or flash.
What is this bullshit? Any MoMMI would jump your dick to me emagd.
>>
>>165094701
>nobody talks about it anymore.
I guarantee there's at least one rojava thread on the catalog
>Not a single person on leftypol has a single ounce of understanding of Stirner.
that doesn't stop them from endlessly memeing him
>>
>>165095303
flash it, pat it on the head, and leave to go do something fun instead of "muh objecties" like some sort of text obsessed manchild
>>
>>165095303
Spin around a few times
>>
>>165095303
flash, emag, "you are free"
>>
>it's a /pol/ thinks they're relevant to the world at large thread

Shoo shoo fascist faggots
>>
>>165095831
shoo shoo commie scum
>>
>>165096028
>not wanting the government to control every aspect of your life is being a commie

ladies and gentlemen, the average oompa loompa supporter
>>
File: 1472331690223.jpg (109KB, 639x919px) Image search: [Google]
1472331690223.jpg
109KB, 639x919px
>>165095831
I mean, like it or not, /pol/ kinda memed a dude to POTUS
>>
>>165095537
Usally about pisspigdaddy and his memes.
>that doesn't stop them from endlessly memeing him
Thats true and god, they dont even understand the god fucking irony on what the fuck they are doing. Its fucking pathetic holy shit, also stirner is a /lit/ meme. Lefty/pol/ fags are and will remain unoriginal as fuck.
>>
>>165095831
The transit of people in this cantonese nail knitting cavepainting based forum is very noticeable, to the point that things in /b/ are previous by minutes to national news; /pol/ does kinda the same at least showing people part of unadultered information. Don't underestimate the power of an image, or even a word.

>>165096154
Meryl Streep spotted.
>>
>>165095409
>>165095668
>>165095793
You are good people.

>>165095824
The MoMMI is thankful that you didn't ruin its creation, but wasn't in the mood to collect valids and is slightly disappointed, as it is now marked for death. It continues working on its project, but now has extreme paranoia that a random passerby is going to kill it.

I'm surprised none of you decided to shoot the fuck out of the shard or anything. I give you all an -A in spess ethics.
>>
File: 1463631494712.jpg (471KB, 1124x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1463631494712.jpg
471KB, 1124x1136px
>>165095831
>/pol/ not relevant
>Donald Trump will be our president in two weeks

Pick one reality to follow.
>>
File: smug_grinch_baby.jpg (57KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
smug_grinch_baby.jpg
57KB, 625x625px
>>165096490
>he thinks 'the day of the rope' will come
>he thinks the president has any power at all
>he doesn't know his "god emperor" voted for hillary years ago
>he thinks donald trump is going to do anything
He is; The most gullible faggot in the world.

Trump isn't going to do jack shit. Your power fantasies of stringing 'le degenerates' up on telephone polls will never come true, Donald Trump lied to you and is going to sit around doing nothing at all aside from making idiotic remarks on twitter while he jacks off onto the oval office desk.
You got duped, and I'm gonna be laughing my ass of when, at the end of these 4 years, your ebin meme president hasn't done a single thing aside from back off on every election promise he made.
>>
>>165096960
He's already returned thousands of jobs and he has taken investment back into the US.

Nobody really cared if he was gonna exterminate the blacks, people just wanted jobs and that's what they're getting first: so far he's not even president and he's been delivering on the job promises.
>>
can you all stop talking about politics now
>>
File: 1483172041443.png (348KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483172041443.png
348KB, 1000x900px
>>165096960
>T-trump won't win the primary
>T-trump won't win the general election
>T-trump won't be able to secure enough electoral votes!
>T-trump won't keep his promises

I swear you fags have to backpedal so many times you'll accidentally fall off a cliff at the rate you're going.
>>
File: 1483990052630.png (125KB, 345x279px) Image search: [Google]
1483990052630.png
125KB, 345x279px
>>165097201
>go out to buy something
>come back and thread is /pol/
>>
>>165097201
The fear of being proven wrong is too big, they just can't accept it and they do the one thing they're great at: moving goalposts.
>>
File: 731.png (354KB, 749x480px) Image search: [Google]
731.png
354KB, 749x480px
>>165097187
Be the change you want to see in the world, Anon.

Let's discuss Omega949 instead.
>>
>>165097201
I never said any of that. The die-hard liberal idiots did, but I didn't. Trump winning was a fucking given, the incumbent party was the democrats, who's previous president had spent 8 years fucking everything up and jacking our healthcare through the roof, and their candidate was a woman who looked like the goddamn Emperor out of star wars, a woman with a body trail a mile long and policies amounting to turning the government into a totalitarian nanny state akin to the UK.
Hillary and the democrats didn't have a goddamn chance.
Doesn't change the fact that Trump's already backpedaled on immigration, and that's just the first thing to go.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: POWER.png (19KB, 209x228px) Image search: [Google]
POWER.png
19KB, 209x228px
>>165097472
I want to fix the "the station's power will be shut off for an indeterminate duration" event magically setting all SMES to 200k output and max charge. To do that, I need to know how the fuck it's SUPPOSED to work.

Are you supposed to be able to re-enable the SMES during the event? Does it even do anything if you do?
>>
>>165097747
this tbqhfam
/pol/ needs to get out and not come back
>>
>>165097785
It's supposed to just shut down the entire powernet. So, every APC, SMES and other power device just ceases function, and every wire loses it's charge.
>>
>>165097891
Nigger that didn't answer my question
You can also re-enable APCs by jamming a new cell in which I presume is intended
>>
>>165097978
I don't think it is. I think everything's supposed to stay un-powered until the event is over.
>>
>>165097785
In my opinion, judging by what the announcement says, it should just DISABLE all powernet devices, not empty them. They should cease functioning and be impossible to turn on by any means for the duration of the event, but should keep their charge.
Or, at the very least, SMESes should keep their charge.
>>
File: wiggle.gif (124KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle.gif
124KB, 478x253px
>>165098028
At this point nobody fucking knows because the original code has no explanation for what it does.

So I ask you: What SHOULD it do?
>>
>>165083051
>Dragonbro doesnt bus

>6 hour Meatywhore rounds that leave 90% of the crew braindead on the roid
>>
File: 1470107037158.png (717KB, 1019x789px) Image search: [Google]
1470107037158.png
717KB, 1019x789px
>>165098457
classic oldcode
vague as fuck and barely functional.
>>
>>165090391
I like this post
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (41KB, 516x960px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
41KB, 516x960px
>>165082895
>Active coders

Shadowmech is the only person who wants to try and put anything new into the game. And since he's not a part of the pjb, probe, cluster and intig coder cool kid club they don't let his shit go through.

So instead we have 4 people who don't play the game only making autistic "balance" changes of things they don't like, such as when cluster made plastic useless because he was mad he couldn't get any on the derelict as a mommi.
>>
>>165097484

Hillary had it coming, also there are more emails being released from the fbi, and she keep screeching about Russia. This is one war we do not want since Putin could very well use nukes this time

If Trump is keeping his promises, it's one step toward a true space station 13, and you guys should head back to /pol/ and watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
>>
>>165098987
>And since he's not a part of the pjb, probe, cluster and intig coder cool kid club
There's no such thing
>>
>>165098457
Kill the powernet till the power comes back on. With no way to resture it. And returning to the same charge it had when it died.
>>
>>165098987
Probe's barely a coder, and I'm pretty sure he'd agree
Also, most of the things Shadowmech has made have been merged
>>
File: 492728354_89fd0367f8.jpg (57KB, 353x497px) Image search: [Google]
492728354_89fd0367f8.jpg
57KB, 353x497px
>>165098987
>Shadowmech's stuff doesn't get merged
>>
>>165098987
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3Ashadowmech88

>merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged, merged...
>>
>70 players online

When is hippie going to leave? 70pop is not at all fun, comfy, or acceptable; it's shitter pop, complete and utter chaos without any of the fun parts of chaos.
>>
>>165098987
>thinking clusterfack is still alive
remember kids
this is why you don't listen to out of touch thread shitposters
>>
>>165098987

Remember when we kicked people like Nexis and Dylan because they were exactly doing this? I do
>>
>>165099705
>>165099705
>>165099705
new thread
>>165099705
>>165099705
>>165099705
>>
>>165099370
Order wood, barricade your department.
>>
>People always crying wolf about the borgs while being pieces of shit
>They're actually rogue for once
Was it honk that fucked everything up for the ai?
>>
>>165095303
I prime my emp grenade and prepare for emag pipe axe mommi memes
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.