[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rsg/ Runescape General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 156

File: image.jpg (48KB, 360x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 360x440px
Buyable thieving and sayer XP edition.

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clans: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Patch Notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MBQf2qkis4
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,204,65718879

>Latest BTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8Krqvg1k

>Money Making Guide
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Wiki
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki
>>
THANK YOU
>>
2nd for purge the attentionwhores

kill self chell
>>
How much xp do the new dummies give?
Same as combat ones?
>>
>>127031767
"Lots!"
I get like 19k xp at level 85
>>
>>127031767
buy keys and find out yourself goy
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>mfw people insult the one true god Saradomin
>>
based
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x580px
TOPKEK EVEN THE MOD THINKS CHELL IS CANCER
>>
CHELL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: kawaii hitler.jpg (6KB, 222x281px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii hitler.jpg
6KB, 222x281px
Reminder to report chell and bartin for distruptive behavior everytime they talk
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 750x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 750x1062px
ayy el mao

based mod
>>
>>127032442
>tfw you report Chell for disruptive behavior one day and it actually works
I am being 100% honest here, the pathetic retard actually started blaming all of his friends for it too kek, I guess he thought they would take his pmod away for it. Shame he doesn't say nearly as many reportable things nowadays, just does his retard shilling.
>>
>>127032856
How the fuck did chell become Pmod in the first place?
I know 3 guys who went to Runefest and begged for pmod status and they all got it
>>
what happened
what did chell do
>>
>>127033085
Back in the days he got pmod you actually had to hang around the community and kiss other p/mod ass to get it. Nowadays like you said you can just beg for it if you're rich enough or get it if you're a popular enough streamer.
>>
>>127033327
The same people hating chell probably erp with xfemto, don't let it bother you.
>>
>>127032856
>actually started blaming all of his friends for it too kek

explain further
>>
>>127034473
Lolno, I hate all attentiondesperate faggots.
>>
>>127034784
the fact half of this general is discussing someone without the person being present says enough
>>
tfw dragon bones are rising and 95 prayer is gonna be expensive because of it
>>
>>127034635
I think he congr@tulated somebody in the fc, got muted for it, blamed said person, then didn't speak to said person or the chat for a very long time. I'm almost positive he posted a log of the mute as well, so if somebody could post it that would be great. Funny thing is I didn't even report him for that, I just reported him during that general timespan. Jagex reports are the funniest thing.
>>
Is anyone from 2012 grindan still here? I just came back a month ago and don't recognize anyone here. Did everyone leave? Who are all these new friends
>>
>>127035874
>what is a namechange
>>
File: 1408330086292.png (138KB, 462x302px) Image search: [Google]
1408330086292.png
138KB, 462x302px
>>127035607
Look what I found.
>>
File: s2.png (504KB, 808x461px) Image search: [Google]
s2.png
504KB, 808x461px
>>127035874
>2012 grindan
I was around back then. I've changed my name a few times and mostly just lurk now

Here's a pick from back then
>>
File: what kinda genetics u want fam.jpg (28KB, 305x307px) Image search: [Google]
what kinda genetics u want fam.jpg
28KB, 305x307px
>>127035607
jesus christ why are all of you are so edgy?

>reporting someone after they congratulate someone
>hating someone this intensely when they don't even do anything offensive
>bullying them in the safety of your lil anonymous bandwagon

fucking cowardly gossip sluts
>>
File: r258297_1070950.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
r258297_1070950.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>127036380
Hey Chell

I hope you lose your speshul crown
>>
>>127036639
chell doesn't type like that at all, you're bad at calling people out.
>>
>>127036380
Sup, Chell.

Let me explain. It's a constant struggle between attention seekers and full on edgelords to keep the FC balanced. Without one or the other the FC would be more shit than it already is thanks to fags like you.
>>
>>127036380
hi cody
hows arizona

is that a pic of you? since you both have the same haircolour and all :)
>>
>>127036838
>thinking I give enough of a shit about that loser to recognize how they type
If you do this you need to step away from the computer
>>
>>127035874
ive been around since 2004 bub
>>
>>127036838
Chell is a master of subterfuge when it comes to defending himself in the thread.
>>
>>127036893
>implying you're not seeking attention right now by posting all this shit and creating drama
>implying you guys aren't the reason why every thread descends into shit
>>
>>127036225
So, like, namefags/avatarfags/whatever are shit and all but what in that is a mutable offense? Or is the actual crime existence?
>>
>>127037157
Must be why I wish to remain anonymous, right? Fuck off already, CIDF.
>>
>>127037160
>what in that is a mutable offense?
Jagex is very strange about what it considers mutable

and by the time they read your appeal the mute is usually up
>>
>>127037318
what are you even talking about?
>>
I want to wish everyone a happy new year.

t. Duck
>>
>>127036838
>wow I changed my typing mannerisms and everything! c'mon, it can't possibly be me!
>err, I mean chell
>>
>>127037610
How can I even be seeking attention when:
A: I haven't posted in the thread for over a year, let alone post about Chell.
B: I'm not saying who I am.
C: I don't really care about your fake drama, I just wanted to post about something I found funny. I'm not Chell's friend, not his enemy, I just reported him because he made himself an easy target and I wanted some epic laughs from it. Yeah, I'm pathetic, but you're just as pathetic as me, buddy.
>>
>>127038183
>being this cocky yet so wrong

I'm chell's friend and you're a fucking retard
>>
>>127038484
>I'm chell's friend
Now it's obvious you're lying
>>
>>127038227
you joined in on bullying someone you don't have beef with because you " don't care about fake drama? " is that fucking so, pal.

>epic laughs
>yeah I'm pathetic

wraps it up nicely
>>
>>127038784
First of all, stop using the word "bullying" incorrectly. Second of all I did it because he made himself "an easy target" by being an annoying attention whore in the thread and fc.

And hot damn, kid, stop saying "beef" like something really happened. Let me remind you that we're playing Runescape, an MMORPG for children on life support from its remaining autistic players. This is not real life. We're real people though, and that's why we need to keep people like Chell in check, otherwise they do nothing but shitpost and ruin the autism simulator for others.
>>
>>127039353
>First of all, stop using the word "bullying" incorrectly.
this is bullying. what else would you call it?

>And hot damn, kid, stop saying "beef" like something really happened
that was the point, nothing did happen. you had no reason to report him OR say that you did. you just wanted to feel special and join in with the cool kids. " look guys! look I reported him! I contributed!!!!! please tell me I am cool "

>We're real people though, and that's why we need to keep people like Chell in check, otherwise they do nothing but shitpost and ruin the autism simulator for others.
except you're the ones ruining everything. not JUST you, of course. but people like you. you guys continue to post shit about other people(who mostly don't do fucking anything to warrant a response), thread after thread after thread, when they're not even here half the time. YOU are creating the shitstorm. YOU are making the drama. that's all I'm going to say today because I hope that the thread will eventually just calm down.
>>
>>127039353
by the way, how is congratulating someone considered being an annoying attention whore? please explain that one to me.
>>
Hello everyone, this has been:
- - - /rsg/ Presents - - -
F A G G O T S

An introspective look into the life of a sad loser through a mock argument about a meaningless individual.

Thanks for watching!
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-30+at+07.28.32).jpg (132KB, 491x623px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-30+at+07.28.32).jpg
132KB, 491x623px
Hello gamers, blogtona here

For those who asked on the fc about me & gf
>>
>fuck this person who does not even post on 4chan!
>I hate attentionwhores!!
>entire thread is basically someone justifying the mocking of 1 rs players
It is kind of sad that /rsg/ is never about ingame discussion
>>
>>127041865

are you on the right or left?
>>
>>127041865
how fat is the ass?

>>127041928
That's what happens when there are two in game chats and it's easier/faster to just talk there
>>
>>127042068
>>
>tfw no hopecutter bf
>>
>>127041865
EVERYONE BULLY HIM HE IS LITERALLY ATTENTIONWHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: FGAQTYI.jpg (118KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
FGAQTYI.jpg
118KB, 1366x768px
I don't even know if people of this general would be interested in the card game, but I'm just going to post some Chronicle codes here and wash my hands of them.

XQEE-W5XX-QPUP
MEMG-6O2N-PWE4
XYFS-86ES-S4C2

Have fun, m8s.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-31+at+04.00.59).jpg (619KB, 2218x948px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-31+at+04.00.59).jpg
619KB, 2218x948px
>get mutated Jadinkos as a task
>never done them before
>wiki says "USE FULL TORVA AND DRYGORES AND SHIT" for the babies
>use vine abyssal whip and t70 defender
>2 shot the babies (only 81 slayer)
>their drops are shit
>some lv.138 is ranging them for some reason
>ask to co-op to get rid of this shit task
>he says yes, we go HAM
>notice a lot of the baby jadinkos I am killing are half hp
>this guy is tagging all of them so he gets loot
>this motherfucker
>purposely ignore the ones attacking him
>eventually, almost all of them are attacking him with magic
>he has to soul split and actually kill his tags to live

Serves that faggot right.
>>
>>127042563
Try to kill the male or guards, better loot and they're easy.
>>
>>127042757
>(only 81 slayer)
>>
>>127040613
>what else would you call it?
Reporting someone and calling him out on his bullshit is not bullying. I don't know what you'd call it, English is not my native language.
>just wanted to feel special and join in with the cool kids
You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't do this for internet points or to feel cool, otherwise I would tell you who I am. Just stop.
>YOU are making the drama
You, too.
>>127040950
I didn't report him for that, but he got muted for that. Learn to read, I'm tired of explaining simple shit like this to you.
>>
>>127042842
oh yeah sorry about that m8.
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 319x72px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 319x72px
>bartin, windalgo and hopecutter all in the chat at the same time

time to leave
>>
>>127043220
>not having some, if not all, of them ignored
>>
>>127042927
>I didn't report him for that, but he got muted for that. Learn to read, I'm tired of explaining simple shit like this to you.

that's not what I asked you. maybe you should learn to read. you say he's an annoying attention whore, does that seem like annoying attention whore behavior to you? I am in the fc a lot, kid. chell hardly talks and when he does it's nothing bad. you can try to give me examples to back yourself up if you want.
>>
>>127043220
>windalgo is on
>thread is shit

CONNECTION?
>>
>>127043220
>unironically not liking them ironically
I Seriously hope You Guys Do'nt Do This
>>
>top of every hour the broadcasts go crazy with people getting achievements
>people are actually celebrating the new year on runescape
really makes you think...
>>
>>127043510
Back when the fc was actually moderated Chell would always get away with ironically being a furry and a shill in the chat. Shit like "paws at you" and "wow, what a great promotion, better buy keys!" nonstop, often detracting whatever the fc was discussing at the time just so people could pay attention to him. He's not as bad as I remember him now, but he's still an annoying attention whore and just because you're friends with him doesn't change that.
>>
"Wah I'm underaged and hate 'authority' figures so much that I report a lax mod for doing nothing! Cops are evil! He dindonuffin! I watch vegangains unironically and I'm fat wahhhh"

- signed half the fc
>>
>>127043973
>detracting from whatever the fc was talking about at the time

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rmsgvxr6qc - the fc chat
>>
>>127044221
maybe you should post a vocaroo about it, videogames, makes filtering your posts easier
>>
>>127043973
yeah, if that's what you're upset at him for then you should be upset at 99% of the chat.

everyone has said " ironic " shit before. people still do. " good goy, buy keys " is still said frequently by many people. ironic erp, too. Chell isn't the only person who's done this, and he rarely does it anymore. so I think the only reason he gets shit for it and no one else does is because he has a crown next to his name lol.

it's just overkill. and yes it's bullying when people are telling him to kill himself and insulting him regularly. please see that.
>>
>>127044389
I would honestly rather this than "ironic" furry/erp bullshit
>>
File: 1446655640572.jpg (95KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446655640572.jpg
95KB, 750x750px
>>127033085
>tfw people go to autismfest and get pmod
>tfw people pretend to be nice goys in some shitskins jmod fc and get pmod
>tfw you actually help people in-game for years and have a good time playing, don't get pmod

It makes me somewhat happy that it's pretty much only a crown in front of your name (and thus being able to talk to people even when they have you ignored :^)) but god damn, being pmod basically means you have 0 dignity at this point.
>>
>>127044428
Maybe you should reply earlier after my post so you can act like you're on top of anything.

You're such a tool, thank god you're muted on runescape, shame you don't trip, would be nice to be able to filter such a child. Fine with me though, your parents will eventually realize they should have aborted you and do it in real time!
>>
>>127044569
*wags tail at you* Come on... the water's fine... *paws at your babby fur giraffe tail* I don't mind that you have autism.... some people with autism are really good at yiffing... *pees my diaper*

Eat my ass faggot.

PS : runescape is a great game, fun for the whole family.
>>
>>127044612
>being able to talk to people even when they have you ignored
Not true, ignored Pmods have their text hidden.

You can however talk to people who have public chat off
>>
>>127044824
you're the guy who was pretending to be Smiths in the other thread, aren't you? give it up already
>>
>>127044389
You missed a couple of other memes, like "Which 2hu is best?", "Which monstergrill would you fugg??", "Boypussy", "Oral post kc", "Femto post", "omg a grill???", otherwise very accurate. My point is, Chell manages to be more of an annoying attention whore than these people. Keep defending him if you'd like, I don't blame you, he's your friend, but at the end of the day you know I'm right, all you're doing is keeping the shitposts going by shitposting about it yourself.
>>127044689
Who do you think made that post, humor me.
>>
>>127045024
Hory shit, so it's pretty much only a crown. Why not just remove it altogether if they hand it out to everyone who kisses ass?
>>
>>127042068
Two ingame chats? There is only 1 fc and clan chat is ded
>>
>>127045034

Nope, just calling you a faggot for wanting that cancerous BR beggared bullshit instead of possible entertaining bantz that may boarder on furry.

PS : u a faggot
>>
Can we please have a nice and civil thread for New Years?
>>
>>127042563
He meant the TS circlejerk.
>>
>>127045204
I ask questions in the CC and they always get answered within 60 seconds, sometimes a conversation even picks up.

It's essentially the FC without blogposting, shitposting, or chatter
>>
>>127044824
Lmao
>>
>>127045179
> but at the end of the day you know I'm right

good meme

You think your stance is objectively correct, kill yourself, or keep your opinions just what they are, opinions.

Your choice, I'd prefer it if you ceased to exist, it'd probably be a net gain for the world as a whole.
>>
>>127044689
>thank god you're muted on runescape
Who?
>your parents will eventually realize they should have aborted you and do it in real time
Dang, nice edgelord projecting going on here, coming from the High School drop out with ADHD.
>>127045034
Videogames is making most of these posts since his buttbuddy Chell tells him to.
>>
This thread is beyond saving.
>>
>>127045520
>tells him to

You just keep typing shit that you're wrong about.

Chell couldn't care less about this shit, I'm just telling you that your opinions are skewed, you have a vendetta against him for no reason other than his crown or because he didn't pay enough attention to you if you're that one guy who used to cry about "wahhh chell doesn't talk to me anymore! He got new friends and now he hates me!!!" No wonder he stopped talking to you, you're a whiny know-it-all bitch.

I'm assuming I have you muted on runescape, whoever you are because your opinions are objectively shit. You have 0 ability to critically think. I may have dropped out of highschool, I may even have ADHD, but I got a highschool diploma with honors at 17, and don't even have ADHD pills. So if you want to slander me, try harder.
>>
I find it funny how there's absolutely no drama in the fc, ever.

It's ALL here.

Makes it obvious that the shitposters are also huge fucking cowards that can't shit talk someone to their face.
>>
>>127046049
Don't forget they like calling other people's names out, even when they're wrong.

"I read that one book about how names have power! You don't know me I'm in the shadows!!! *unsheathes shadow-keyblade*"
>>
File: ravencute.jpg (109KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
ravencute.jpg
109KB, 1916x1076px
In terms of difficulty, how hard is the raids?

I've done QBD, all the GWD bosses, and KQ and exhiled kq. That boss at the end of the vampire quest series.. uhh and I did heroic garrosh hellscream before any nerfs.

I also have full torva, drygores, and superior void. But no t90 range or mage.

Can someone relate and tell me how much I'd have trouble learning? I'm interested in joining the raid the fc is putting together but idk.
>>
>>127046391
It's pretty simple if you know what the fuck you're doing. And that's just not using certain abilities and when and when not to pray.
>>
>>127036380
this

(please erp with me chell)
>>
>>127046391
Have you done araxxor? That's a good litmus test for being ready to handle yourself in a group PVM setting.

Either way shout out in the fc/cc that you'd like to learn. We'll probably tease you a little if you die hilariously but we'll still try to teach you.

Always better to have another potential raids member to make faster groups in the future
>>
File: sweatraven.png (128KB, 485x536px) Image search: [Google]
sweatraven.png
128KB, 485x536px
>>127046391
Forgot to mention I have the upgraded firecape too.
>>
>>127045937
>Chell couldn't care less about this shit
Sure he doesn't, did he tell you to say that shit too?
>you have a vendetta against him for no reason other
Like I said in the previous thread, you have me confused with someone else. Keep pretending I'm just a lone gunman though, it's hilarious.
>I'm assuming I have you muted on runescape
You reply to a lot of what I say, so I'm pretty sure you don't have me ignored. :)
>You have 0 ability to critically think
Funny, coming from you.
>but I got a highschool diploma with honors at 17
So did my retarded drug dealing friend, actually, I'm pretty sure he got it at 16. He's probably smarter than you as well since he's actually studying welding now and doesn't waste his life making vocaroos on a 4chan runescape thread. Peace out, brother, it's obvious you're still a child as evident in most of your posts in game and in the thread. Consider this my last reply to you. You can keep replying to me if you'd like, and maybe pretend to be me like you were pretending to be other people in the previous thread, but it won't change the facts. ;)
>>
i want a gf
>>
>>127046893
Where's your max cape?
>>
>>127046950
r u ok

>lone gunman

You actually think that you're doing something that drastic, that's cute, illusions of grandeur.

The rest of your post is negligible and full of anecdotal evidence. You need help friend, if you're going to be a narcissist, try having at least one person like you other than yourself.
>>
>>127046893
I want to cum in your ass, Aural
>>
>>127046816

>mfw I leeched an araxxor duo for 10m
>>
>>127047685
>says mfw
>doesnt post face
>>
>>127047850
mfw is my feels when retart...
>>
>get the things for royal crossbow
>can't even beat the first phase for qbd
Nice game.
>>
File: file.png (284KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
284KB, 700x394px
>>127047850
>>
>>127047935
Please stop this eternal bait.
>>
>>127047364
P sure he's not the only one
>>
File: 1446341441617.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446341441617.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>127047985
>>can't even beat the first phase for qbd
>>
>>127047996
What a surprise, Schumi leeched -_-
>>
can someone please give me a (You)

(preferably a girl or trap)
>>
>>127048127
>gunman

>/rsg/ slandering one person

Yeah dude viva la revolution beta uprising now right xd
>>
>>127047364
lmao I get it you probably don't know what a figure of speech is. And trying to be a forum psychologist too

You're the best troll man, keep on keeping on

I mean you are just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>127048260
There are no girl, nor traps here. Just faggots.
So take mine.
>>
>>127048368
>>127046950
> Consider this my last reply to you. You can keep replying to me if you'd like

That pride of yours makes you look like a fool.

Lapses.
>>
btw why did the mod delete chells thread anyway
it was created first and had more posts
>>
>>127048693
>you look like a fool
you too
>>
>>127048693
Dude that's not even me pathetic and Lapses is my nigga leave him out of this
>>
>>127047371
>somehow this is ok and Chell saying hi is bad
>>
>>127048814
>>127048949
damage
control
to
major
tom
>>
>>127049208
You just don't get it, do you?
It's not attentionwhoring if nobody knows who you are. How dumb are you?
>>
>>127049208
Everyone but you ignored it
>>
>>127049323
You just don't get it, do you?
It's not cumming in a dude's ass if nobody knows you're cumming in a dude's ass. How gay are you?
>>
>>127049208
Were you not here in the previous thread, big ass shitstorm about atrn whores like aural tinder and femto
>>
>>127049323
it might not be attentionwhoring

but you are contributing to the problem. just because you do it anonymously doesn't mean it's not a shitpost, anon!
>>
>>127049220
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>127049530
Don't you dare put Aural in that list of faggots.
At least Aural plays the game and doesn't just whine and cry for attention.
>>
>>127049530
"I don't like these people for getting attention, so I will give them attention"

I don't think you understand what you're typing/doing.

>these people type in chat
>I should type in the thread about them

If they were attention whores, you're not helping. If they aren't attention whores (they aren't, you're just a bitter faggot) you're putting them on a pedestal and giving them attention, making them perceived as such.
>>
>>127049631
There's a difference between shitposting on a Chinese Judo forum, which is always full of shitposts and the fc.
>>
>>127049664
Your
Worst
Night
Mare
>>
>>127049835
But you can ignore people in the fc.

You can't in this thread unless they trip?

Are you that fucking stupid?
>>
>>127050079
You're one hell of a fucking aspy if you actually use the ignore list.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>127050147
You're actually mentally ill.

Wow.

So instead of deleting the problem, you'll just expand on it? Yes, I'm the one with autism.
>>
>>127049681
>one of those people aren't even in the fc
>the other one barely talks
>aural literally posts herself as " best girl " and forces her kril meme on everyone in the thread/fc

hahahahahhahah AURAL PLEASE
>>
>>127050079
Whoa, you really are an idiot huh.
Don't you get it? If an attentionwhore starts chatting shit again, the whole chat joins in. I can't go ignoring everyone.
>>
>>127049323
This shit happens in the fc too, literally no difference with chell if I would follow your views.
>>
>>127050370
YES BUT IF IT HAPPENS IN THE FC ITS ATTENTIONWHORING BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS
WHO
YOU
ARE

Thus 2 groups of people are created, a group that worships the shitposter (Example: Videogames) and a group that either ignores or fights the shitposters.
>>
>>127050305
>not ignoring enablers

Keep finding excuses, I bet you think it's fine for betas to give girls whatever they want. It's the same principle, you're adding fuel to the flames, not stomping them out.

If enough people ignore a shitter, they get smothered. You don't understand that though, you just pour gasoline until you go retarded from the fumes, you've gone retarded long ago.
>>
>>127049720
Stop defending your attention whoring friends already videogames this is pathetic, you're one too and just won't admit it, you attract these kinds of ppl
>>
>>127050578
Two groups exist actually, the jenkim huffers, and the people who move away from people who huff shit and piss.

You're a jenkim huffer.
>>
>>127050615
Say an fc has these people in it:
A, B (the attentionseeker), C, D, E, F and you.

If B starts attentionwhoring, A, C, D, E and F join in to talk about it.
If you ignore person B, YOU CAN STILL READ WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS SAYING
>>
>>127050674
Keep enabling and adding fuel to it.

When I ignore you, the shitposting ends and my chat experience is improved.

You're not ignoring me, so here you are seething with rage, anger, autism. I pity you.

I think you're an attention cuckold, like the new-age term, you like watching people get attention, it thrills you. You're also a masochist though, you're just bashing your face against your keyboard, hoping that your stubborn outlook on life will finally line up with reality.

Keep name dropping me, keep name dropping everyone. It's only hurting you, and helping 'attentionwhores'.
>>
>>127050674
Videogames isn't an attentionwhore. He's the attention giver, the fuel that creates and enhances attentionwhores.
>>
>>127051207
with all this attention you guys are giving me, it seems I'm an attention whore.

Thank you kindly.

Now here's a good read by me, to sate your attention cuckold needs, make sure to clean up your tears of envy when you're done, thank you : >>127051054
>>
>>127051338
What am I supposed to be envious about?
>>
>>127051537
oh I'm sorry, you seem to have misread >>127051054
there you go friend.

I'd like your feedback on my views that are correct :) Please felate me.
>>
>>127050578
Then by definition, chell is not the worst attentionwhore, by far. Then why is the majority of this general butthurt about someone who never insulted someone else? Unwarranted hate.
>>
>>127051678
Can't find anything I'm getting envious of.
>>
>>127051684
There's another tier that beats the regular attentionwhore, the wannabe-female. They want you to believe they're a girl for maximum attention, the biggest form of cancer in a community.
>>
>>127052048
do you have any proof that chell isnt a girl?
>>
>>127052185
How new are you?
Don't post if you don't know shit.
>>
>>127051909
You'll get there <3 Keep trying!
>>
>>127052185
you poor soul
>>
>>127052048
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>127053016
You actually don't see pretending to be a girl on the internet as cancer?
Kill yourself
>>
>>127053160
I agree with you, but the rest of the fcs erps and pretends to be a girl as well. Yet those people are barely mentioned here, probably because they are the ones mocking chell in the first place.

Face it, this entire fc is a shithole. The past months I've been playing less and less and when I did return, the remaining people are still up to no good. Literally stagnant.

I liked the fc for its vibrant community but the last 6 months it went downhill a lot. So long, space cowboys
>>
>>127054024
Good, no one wants you here.
>>
>>127054267
Hey look, it's that little shit that was crying about bullying trying to bully a good player out of the game, thanks for joining us again!
>>
>>127054024
Playing as a female character is not the same as making people believe you're a girl.
From the top of my head, so far the only players that do this are Chell, Lady Tinder and xFemto.
>>
how stronk do I have to be to kill spiderman if I'm mlgpro?
>>
>>127054450
forgot to add yourself Aural, besides, those are just the ones that are active now, so many more people pretending to be girls just flat out quit already and I can't be bothered to log in right now and check my ignore list
>>
>>127054840
Aural posted his voice and is joing ironically pretending to be a girl.
Don't get me wrong, its still cancerous, but less than doing it unironically.
>>
>>127054024
Bye Tinder, please stay go this time.
>>
File: 2015-12-31_16-13-30.png (375KB, 649x329px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31_16-13-30.png
375KB, 649x329px
sooner than kromzen
>>
>>127055060
There is no way to find out if someone is ironic or unironic nowadays, so for the sake of fairness I will consider all as unironic desu
>>
>>127044389
Since we're talking about /rsg/ memes, let's make a throwback to the 2015 memes?

My favorite ones:
(Altona getting) B L A C K E D and nicewyvernsjagex.jpg
>>
This thread is actually brilliant. Lmao
>>
>>127056452
a-at least the general is active this way
>>
Aww yiss Aura
>>
>>127056790
Fuck off tripfag

Filtered for life
>>
File: hostile chirping.jpg (50KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
hostile chirping.jpg
50KB, 405x600px
>do KK with two peeps from fc
>first time doing it
>surprised they're willing to take a newcomer
>gear up
>wait around forever
>finally get the last guy ready
>we go in
>shit's crazy stuff flying everywhere
>not used to the orange balls, have to react sooner than I thought because my character runs 1 minute after I click
>die
>run back
>bank
>rejoin for next kill
>survive this time because I got the hang of everything
>KK dies
>realize we're not on a lootshare world or anything
>"how does loot work"
>"top dmg gets loot"
>these guys have max capes and I'm only maxed in cmb
>and they have way more exp so they're gonna get more dmg in
>I basically have no chance of ever getting loot
>tele out and resume slaying

fuck that, no WONDER you guys are so eager to take newbies with you, they help out and get none of the loot!
>>
>>127056904
Rude baka desu
>>
can someone explain what "suicide leeching" is pls
>>
>>127057423
Yeah I'm glad that you got no loot for having such a shit taste in monstergirls
>>
>>127057423
>combat exp related to your damage output
Well indirectly through herblore and prayer and actual experience in fighting, but not combat stat xp
>>
>>127058430
leech pays player to afk in dung
player goes through dung
gets the term suicide from 2011 where u would actually die from not getting food in dungeoneering
>>
>>127058821
>83 range vs 99 range
>>
>>127057423
Any half decent person would split the loot, try going with people from beep squad.
>>
>>127057423
>he has a max cape and i'm only max combat how will i ever get a kill
>>
>>127058924
>these guys have max capes and I'm only maxed in cmb
>>
>>127059406
cmb meaning atk str def
>>
Chell is a cute girl.
>>
>>127052185
do you have any proof that xfemto isn't a girl?
>>
>>127059505
holy shit chell you are so pathetic just stop shitposting about yourself already and go hang out with your family they miss the cheery ginger you used to be fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>127059312
>what are potions
>>
>>127059514
Fuck off and stop posting, you cancerous abomination.
>>
>>127059932
Please don't bully chell, i did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127050251
>not on it
wew
>>
>>127060430
it is pruned now

I removed everyone to give them another chance, added back about half of them.

Reminder to give people second chances :-)
>>
>>127057423
All you're missing out on is a bunch of sharks. If you get an actual good drop I'm sure they would split it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00MXoSiHP8a
>>
>>127061267
I'm going to dig dug in ur butt
>>
>>127058881
lel i love how easy dg has become now. no way would i have it levelled so much on my ironman if it was the same as before eoc. remember having to quit floors because of trio boss, merc rooms, mono etc
>>
>>127057423
>being a newfag
>wanting people to hold your hand
>expecting to get a share of the loot
Just fuck off already
>>
File: 1450922549502.gif (3MB, 515x394px) Image search: [Google]
1450922549502.gif
3MB, 515x394px
>been doing k'ril for like 3 days straight
>got over 300 kills so far
>just trying to get poorpriest gear to have
>also using it for greater demon slayer task
>never gotten a really rare drop before
>finally get a zamorak hilt
>eyes sparkle
>work 390k
>I've gotten two gloves of subjugation alone on this trip, both worth 700k each

feels lackluster man
>>
File: 1377775786138.gif (3MB, 286x281px) Image search: [Google]
1377775786138.gif
3MB, 286x281px
>>127059290
>try going with people from beep squad.
>>
>>127063360
I think you have to enable lootshare to get poorpriest drops
>>
>>127063674
nah I got 2 pieces w/o it
>>
>>127061467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4WKF4Ds7iU #tbt
>>
>>127060430
Is Bartin on there?
>>
>>127064040
fucking legend. tbf tho i remember asking for altars at home myself at one point, altho i think at that time i was also the person who made (read, stood outside and watched) prayer pots for the person soloing yklagor

really wish that the community wasnt killed off and turned into some sl shitshow
>>
>>127063584
Don't tell me you believe all this negative propaganda about beep squad.
>>
>>127064404
Well, considering that clan is full of obnoxious faggots... Yeah, I believe it
>>
>>127064502
Don't be a mindless sheep, try visiting the cc and talking to people there.
>>
>>127064658
But I've talked to them in the fc. Does talking to them in their cc suddenly change their demeanor?
>>
>>127064404
audkyrie used to be a nice guy, now he is full elitist faggot
>>
>>127063360
>300 kills in 3 days straight
thats pretty terrible
>>
>>127065147
Not everyone in beep is present in the fc or usually talking there, so it doesn't hurt to try to talk to them and not look into what they say with predetermined hatred.

Because they're a nice bunch that's actually willing to help newbies with pvm.
>>
>>127065397
this pretty much describes the lot of them. Chi and Tomomo are alright
>>
>>127060871
was desu on it
>>
>>127065560
I'm not talking about everyone; I'm talking about those who are part of both chats. Shit is shit, regardless of which chat they're in.

As evidenced by >>127065397
>>
>>127057423
this is a snek zone
>>
File: 2015-12-31_19-03-28.png (31KB, 180x83px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31_19-03-28.png
31KB, 180x83px
post oysters!!
>>
>>127065397
>>127065893

I wouldn't call Audkyrie an elitist he taught me and plenty of others most of the staple bosses (KK, Nex, ROTS) took me and a bunch of newbies to raids and was even willing to duo with anyone including total scrubs.

He gives good advice and splits every single drop.

That doesn't sound elitist.
>>
File: A0FtVyC.jpg (213KB, 1472x1086px) Image search: [Google]
A0FtVyC.jpg
213KB, 1472x1086px
Explain to me why raids was a good idea? Barely anybody does durzag since yaka is better loot, so it's nearly impossible to find a team to fight durzag without having to pay 30-50m for a leach. Is anyone else having this issue?
>>
>>127066592
true at least in comparison to some others that left the cc.
>>
>>127036354
everyone is like the person on the far right now
>>
>>127066992
like who
>>
>>127066976
you do you everyone does both right?
>>
>>127065536
Well I didn't do it ALL day, pretty much 2 trips/day to use vamp aura and did other stuff
>>
>>127067237
It's still the fact that people never accept anyone that hasn't gotten 100 kills. It's very difficult to learn with teams that are unwilling to teach for free.
>>
>>127066976
HAHA WHAT
>>
>>127046816
>tfw 3000+ kills at araxxor and never done raids
>>
>>127068170
i know this feeling, family
>>
File: feels like I don't give a fuck.jpg (197KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels like I don't give a fuck.jpg
197KB, 633x758px
>>127068170
>almost maxed
>0 raxxi kills
>0 rago kills
>0 KK kills
>0 ROTS kills
>0 raid kills
>0 legiones kills
>1 QBD kill to get the last kudos from museum
>tfw
>>
so will i need to have bils to get 120 invention?
>>
>>127068956
yes
>>
>>127068956
yup don't expect to train fast if you don't have the money to buy 3 of each phat at once
>>
File: 1446070094884.jpg (83KB, 387x579px) Image search: [Google]
1446070094884.jpg
83KB, 387x579px
>>127064404
>>127064658
>>127065560
>Decide to pay a visit to Beep squad CC
>You've been banned :DDDDD
Yeah they really seem like nice guys, yeah :^)
>>
>>127068956
I'm fully expecting 150-200 gp/xp for fast methods and 50 gp/xp for slow poorfag methods.
>>
File: dontlook.png (646KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
dontlook.png
646KB, 800x900px
How can I afk the most out of herblore? I have to click like every 10 sec even though I have bank presets set up and everything.

Pls tell me there's an easier way.
>>
>>127070270
IGN?
>>
>>127071116
Extreme ranging potions are the most afk you'll get
>>
File: 1440629037215.gif (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1440629037215.gif
67KB, 230x230px
>>127071686
King Crimson
>>
>>127072190
do it again!
>>
File: 1398969235961.jpg (29KB, 282x301px) Image search: [Google]
1398969235961.jpg
29KB, 282x301px
>>127072305
Still banned
>>
File: huef.gif (254KB, 256x540px) Image search: [Google]
huef.gif
254KB, 256x540px
>soloing corp
>takes forever to kill because lolzamspear
>can only do one kill per trip
>still massive profit

who comfy boss farming?
>>
>>127073515
I have killed 2000 Corporeal Beast with 0 Prestige.
>>
>>127070285
This seems pretty ridiculous
>>
>>127072190
Oh, yeah you can fuck off.

Beep help normal fucking humans
>>
>>127070285
Jagex' said it wont be a fully buyable skill.
If it will be this expensive, everyone will complain, etc
>>
>>127074609
>>127074741
Invention is going to be the most competitive 200m ever, there are 33 5.2ers already. Many of them are willing and able to spend 50b+ on it, easily, if it's necessary to get the fastest xp possible. There's no limit to how high the resources used in the fastest possible method will rise, at least in the first 2 weeks.
>>
File: The One True God.png (407KB, 633x924px) Image search: [Google]
The One True God.png
407KB, 633x924px
Daily reminder to worship Saradomin: The One True God.
>>
File: fire.webm (371KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
fire.webm
371KB, 360x640px
the fire rises
>>
>>127075851
Is Zamorak destroying everything in his path searching for Guthix's anima mundi again?
>>
File: 1408720394303.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1408720394303.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>127074690
Tell me one reason why I am not considered as "normal fucking human" by you?
>>
>>127076369
memes aren't human
>>
>>127077027
you should all stop bullying kang krimpson
hes from finland, he cant help the meme spouting
>>
>>127077375
finland and sweden should be nuked
fact
>>
>>127070270
>banned from entering beep squad cc
>have never been in there before
>they just preemptively banned me
>>
>>127073515
>can only do one kill per trip
isn't that how many most people do? the time it takes to leave, restock and come back is roughly the same as its respawn
>>
>>127078113
I usually stay for 5 kill then restock
and I use zimzam spear
>>
File: 547454346.png (45KB, 900x941px) Image search: [Google]
547454346.png
45KB, 900x941px
>>127077986
Yeah, same deal here
>>
>>127078113
instances friendo
>>
How the FUCK do people get 99s?

Reminder that 99 percent of max and complete cape recipients use bots and RWT
>>
>>127078373
HOW
O
W
>>
>tfw comped before new years
feels good man! !
>>
>>127081063

>comping right before invention

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
Are there any good bosses to duo with t80/90 gear? Would like to start playing with a friend again but we'd basically just do different shit in the game and talk about it which is retarded.
>>
>>127081063
>I botted day and night and idled mini games for a whole year
Ftfy
>>
>want to post a pic of new years happenings
>phone no longer has manual camera controls because its LOLlipop 5.1
>all pics are over 4mb

Fucking
>>
who da fuccccdrunk here @@ lik this p[ost!!
>>
>>127080849
you have any evidence for that claim?
>>
>>127080849
Maxer here.
I botted most of my skills.
>>
>>127081171
spooder and nex I guess
>>
>>127084195
Why?
>>
>>127089983
Because I was too busy playing WoW.
>>
>>127061267
Is that really Chell?
>>
>>127061267
go away king crimson
>>
>>127090969
And you never got caught?
>>
Buying the items to train crafting is slow as fuck.
>>
File: 1451531965478.png (189KB, 449x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451531965478.png
189KB, 449x380px
>>127091927
>Dude says "Its me Chell here"
>Start talking about King Crimson
Am I missing something?
>>
>>127096952
it's obviously not chell

so that means... that it must be someone else impersonating him... did you comprehend all of that?
>>
>>127093512
literally false
>>
>>127092413
Nope
Just use high quality scripts and you'll never be banned.
>>
>>127093512
>what are forums
>>
>>127092413
He paid for his high quality bots.

>paying for bots

KEKAKARRAOTCAKE
>>
File: memes.jpg (113KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
113KB, 453x576px
>>127096952
>>
>>127097612
Yeah, I paid $5.99 for a good as fuck bot that got me to 99 Hunter within days.
Was worth it every penny.
>>
>>127098061
You should feel ashamed
>>
>>127098462
I don't, I can't be arsed to train a terrible skill like that.
I only trained the fun skills by myself, dungeoneering, slayer and farming.
>>
File: sperg.png (43KB, 314x195px) Image search: [Google]
sperg.png
43KB, 314x195px
>>127097217
>>127097987
Well here's news for you faggots, its not me. I would never waste my time to do shit like that.
>>
happy new years everyone
wherever you may be
have a good one
>>
File: 1410451740007.png (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410451740007.png
153KB, 500x500px
>>127099282
Happy New Year for you too B)
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (260KB, 1002x609px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
260KB, 1002x609px
>put in $20 for a shit ton of runecoins
>still 60 coins shy of a legendary pet
>buy bond in-game to cover the rest because my only option is to buy a shit ton more
>get my legendary pet
>start using it
>next day
>another legendary pet goes on sale for 50% off

FUCK YOU JAGEX
>>
>>127099035
no, you only waste your time shitposting about everything else
>>
>>127099496
>go to solomon's goyim shop to see if there's a new free thing
>advertisement banner thing
>get your voutfit today
wut
>>
File: 023876087595896.jpg (29KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
023876087595896.jpg
29KB, 320x308px
>>127099724
Yes, in-game while im getting shit done -_-
>>
>>127100152
>>127100375
lol fag u posted the wrong picture stupid n00b
>>
>>127100375
>copying bartin

why are you the worst
>>
>Hand cannon has a chance of exploding in your hands and being gone forever
>still worth 30k

Why the fuck is this a limited weapon and why the fuck is it more than 5k
>>
>>127101216
meme weapon
>>
Christ you fags are such drama whores.
>>
>>127102762
and you're a nigger
>>
Are waterfiends best for crimsons? Should I be using a spring cleaner?
>>
here u go
>>
http://imgur.com/4FIfEww

Too large for the Chan

Happy new years rsg :3
>>
>>127103773
is there anything to spring clean at watermemes?
>>
Should I join you fucktards in the FC or just keep grinding Divination alone until I die from boredom?
>>
>>127105396
join the FC, watch netflix while you grind. I'm watching undercover boss, pretty good background noise you don't really need to watch, but has something going on when you tab in on a long spring.
what level are you, friend? I'm grinding div myself. level 66.
>>
>>127108251
do you seriously play with one monitor?
>>
>>127108447
yeah, i'm on a laptop too. If I had a proper computer, do you really think i'd still be playing RS? been impossible to make money on it for years, I just play for fun now.
>>
>>127108589
buy a monitor and hook your laptop up to it so you have a second screen, it will be the best investment you ever made
>>
>>127108251
Just hit 50. I started the account a little before christmas and I'm trying to get the skills ready for Invention.
>>
>>127108745
If I could afford another monitor, or had a place to put it, that'd be fine.
But i don't, and it's really not that big of a deal anyway. It's not like i'm missing out on dire information in fucking undercover boss.
>>
do i grind 4 dragon pick or do i just buy 1? i been in the mines for like 4 hours now and nothing but some cannons (wich mite b good for invention i guess)
>>
>2016

>STILL playing runescape

It's time to get evaluated & diagnosed. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to your mental illnesses
>>
>>127108782
Also I now realize that I am going to have to find partner for Shield of Arrav.
>>
>>127109510
which year should I have stopped playing?
>>
15 years this game has been around
RS complete documentary this year
New skill this month

2016 will be a good year
>>
>>127109510
wowg please
>>
just got around to beneath cursed tides, and that was fun, besides the stupid clicking minigame bullshit. that was just dumb.
>blasting chickens with bubbles
I need more of this in my life.
>>
Playing RS on a shitty laptop sucks. The random mouse lags are annoying as fuck. I wish they have an option to switch between the updated graphics and the older graphics. Then maybe I can play the game in peace.
>>
>>127110149
>RS complete documentary
Which players will proudly regret telling the world at 20-up they still play this. Or they might just aim for under 18 cunts that are just spoiled brats.
>>
>>127084195

hi altona
>>
>>127115557
do you already have graphics settings set to min?
>>
>>127115958
Obviously. I even put the CPU at max. I don't really know what's causing it. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>these black pearls
hooooly shit why did I not do this months ago, this is so useful.
>>
File: brizeoffreedum.png (442KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
brizeoffreedum.png
442KB, 1200x800px
Any merch clans avalible? I been trying to come back to the game and merch but these profit margins are fucking HORRIBLE!!
>>
>>127116912
How much money are you starting with?
>>
>>127116994
on RS3 about 3m Can easily get more if need be.
>>
File: smug.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>127100564
I didnt post "wrong picture", I just realized it was fucking stupid one and changed it.
>>
>>127116912
why would you xp waste by merching
>>
If you are not on this list it means you are shit and should quit
>>
>>127118185
Gold farming.
>>
>>127113663
It was pretty neat that the dialogue changed if you'd actually started on tutorial island.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
NICE RAIDING WEEKEND JAGEX

isnt the whole point of events to make the whole community do something together? how am i supposed to do that if i don't even raid? sure i could use one of jagex pay to win bonds to get maxed but not everyone has them and most people use normal skill training instead. Either way I am hoping that everyone making up events is just doing it wrong because if this is how these "events" are meant to be than its just bad. i cannot imagine anyone using t90s + overloads and yak full of rocktails not getting a yaka kill. And the fact that raid fc require you to be maxed, meaning you can only benefit from this event if you are maxed is even dumber. Im starting to see a trend here how all runelabs ideas are crap. Inb4 Le reddit army goes bananas saying stuff like "you mad bro?" and "hahaha u got trollfaced Xdddd!"
>>
>>127118408
nice epic bait aural! XD
>>
>>127118659
im not aural
>>
>>127118408

post yesterday's list
>>
What's more important, Overloads and potions or Soul Split/Turmoil?
I only have enough money to raise one skill.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 547x971px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 547x971px
>>127119458
>>
>>127119645

6th :^)
>>
>>127118547

>trying this hard to upset someone

summer came in january
>>
>>127119907
hi toe how was your day
>>
>>127119645
>not having a forum face
Ew
>>
>>127119936
im not toe but it was okay i guess. from your post id say yours didnt go as well
>>
>>127120046
Choppermad doesn't have one, why should I?
>>
>>127119585
soulsplit/turmoil, use the money earned form having those to then do herblore
>>
>>127119645
F I R S T
>>
Should I get an Armadyl Battlestaff?
I don't usually mage and even if I do I usually use Ancient Magic. Should I just keep using a Staff of Light and use the money to buy the range power armor?
>>
>>127122684
all that matters is tier

nox > chaotic > abs > sol > shit

always use power armor
>>
>>127122684
>>127122853
>always use power armor
As a clarification, use power armor up to t80.
Don't use malevolent, sirenic, or tectonic.
>>
>>127122853
>>127122980
Armadyl shit is expensive. I expected it to be at around 6-8 mil, not 12 mil.
>>
>>127124502
has more long-term value than ABS
>>
>>127125157
That's true. I was just surprised since Bandos and Subjugation was like 6-8 mil. I had assumed Armadyl was roughly the same price.
>>
Do people pay for trimmed armour more than GE price?
Some are so cheap.
>>
>>127126376
Sometimes. I sold one for the GE price and it sold immediately for 10% more.
>>
THE REDDIT INVASION IS REAL

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/3z0rxp/5_penguins_in_rellekka_cow_pen_w42/
>>
File: ShitEatingGrinBlossom.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ShitEatingGrinBlossom.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>Mfw Invention is a 120 skill

Say goodbye to your comp capes for a good long while.
>>
>>127128220
>Edit:Thank God there wasn't any roleplayers just heaps of redditors haha
>>
>>127128414
>le smug anime poster
epic, brother! haha!
>>
>>127056904
-_-
>>
>>127109459
its a 1/5000 drop buddy
>>
>>127133608
But I remember someone posting that they found 12 dragon picks in a day.
>>
>>127134036
RNGesus was kind to them or they lied
>>
>>127134169
Why would someone lie on the internet? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>127134169
I think he's talking about Altona.
>>
>>127134429
>>127134036
Blogtona here, I run 4-8 alts (dependant on how long ill be at my pc) and get 1.2 d picks per account per day
>>
>>127134787
It's also worth noting that the luck isnt distributed evenly across all my accounts

I have one account that has been farming dwogres for 2 weeks with no d picks, hasn't even paid for its bond/92 prayer yet.

Farming d picks isnt worth it on low scale.
>>
Tell me about Espeon

What do I need to know about him?
>>
>>127134787
Hey altona why did you stop farming rorarii? Aren't they more consistent with their drops
>>
Is the Repair Rune Pouch spell worth getting? Livid Farm sucks.
>>
File: hatespooders.jpg (772KB, 1900x1039px) Image search: [Google]
hatespooders.jpg
772KB, 1900x1039px
araxxor sucks
>>
question for altona in the event he comes on the general:

do you bot on the alts or do you manually check them?
>>
>>127138195
Very. It doesn't just repair, it jacks up the durability of the pouches by a shitload. Like 2-3x the original durability.
>>
>>127141614

5x
>>
>>127139221
what is the purpose of tab 2?
>>
>>127137146
Long story, Rorarri are actually better and much more consistent for money on one alt, or a few. Large scale d picks seem better, however I have another method I will be trying this month.

>>127140508
I don't bot on the alts, all moneymaking I do is exceedingly afk and I have multiple monitors which makes watching them easier.
>>
general wouldn't be so close to dying if it wasn't mostly about cc autism instead of fucking runescape
>>
Requesting gz!
>>
>>127149639
meh
come back when you're 99
>>
File: dg tbh lads.jpg (230KB, 2576x1416px) Image search: [Google]
dg tbh lads.jpg
230KB, 2576x1416px
Requesting gz also! 5m xp this week, should be 99 by sunday.

>>127149639
gz anon!
>>
File: Zilyana_concept_art.jpg (391KB, 2339x1626px) Image search: [Google]
Zilyana_concept_art.jpg
391KB, 2339x1626px
i cant be the only one that wants to fucking fuck her right?
>>
>>127149738
I was 99 years ago. gz please???
>>
>>127150168
It's okay, Runescape has plenty of fuckable bosses/NPCs/monsters
>>
File: slayer tab 1-1-16.png (158KB, 495x598px) Image search: [Google]
slayer tab 1-1-16.png
158KB, 495x598px
rate my slayer tab

bear in mind i havent had this tab very long and am going to sell it at the end of the month
>>
>>127143454

So you can suck my dick
>>
>>127152424

Zesica has a dick?

O_O
>>
>>127151264

Better to alch those rune items
>>
>>127150168
i'd rather fuck nex. she is so fucking qt
>>
>>127151264
looks like you did 3 tasks
>>
>>127153607
are you autistic
>>
>>127154139
no bully
>>
>>127151264
shit, looks like you did 2 tasks then posted it XD
>>
File: sweatingpepe.jpg (42KB, 434x412px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
42KB, 434x412px
>tfw cooking is my lowest skill
>>
>>127155402
standard
>>
>>127136442
He one of the many in the chat that have no life outside of rs and like to lie about it, he's the actual definition of autism (ultimate efficiency fag, likes to start conflict with just about anyone that doesn't agree with him), he likes to brag about his rs achievements, generally helpful as long as you don't ask stupid questions that could easily be looked up (actually knows his shit too), will ignore you if meme too hard or insult him. He's helpful in other ways as well. He's not as bad as the attention whores in the chat, even though he is one as well, but he mostly keeps to himself lately, he's a decent person to me so I have no qualms with him.
>>127138195
It's a must if you want to runecraft efficiently.
>>
>>127131425
imposter! haha!
>>
DUDE

YAKAMARU

LMAO
>>
Sonnenstein , wenn Sie hören, kann dies dann treffen Sie mich im yandere Café zwei Blocks von Ihr Platz
>>
So i logged it to see whats up after some long ass time and suddenly there was some dude in varrock who dropped rune sets in worth of 2 mil, i got 2 but i dunno what to do with it though since i can actually wear it but i dont know if i will continue playing RS.
>>
>>127156734
-_-
>>
File: shitgameshitcomputershitlife.png (11KB, 247x94px) Image search: [Google]
shitgameshitcomputershitlife.png
11KB, 247x94px
So does anyone know what I can do about this?

My memory is always in the red, no matter what setting/quality I play at.

I tried deleting the Cache/Reinstalling Java/Reinstalling Runescape but nothing helped

System Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
RAM: 8192MB
>>
>>127159965
get good kid
>>
>>127159965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMvbMrZGU0
>>
File: 1436836397914.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1436836397914.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>>127159965
>GTX 660
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-01+at+05.58.16).jpg (78KB, 453x571px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-01+at+05.58.16).jpg
78KB, 453x571px
>slaying jungle strykewyrms
>see someone else here for slayer
>using partial full void
>cooking gloves and botanist's boots
>atk cape good
>amulet of souls
>no ring
>ask him why so retarded
>"I was just skilling, don't need any gear to kill these"

While he correct on that, still fucking stupid.
>>
>>127162235
hood*
>>
File: 1441742004654s.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1441742004654s.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>Mote Plox complaining because he literally banks free money by playing Runescape all day

>pays for his lazy cunt mom
>pays for his retard shit brother

>not telling them to fuck off
>not moving out
>not just playing RS 24/7

what the fuck? god i hate RS celebrities
>>
>>127162041
>Wanting to use a good video card to fucking play Runescape.
>>
File: 1437629519670.jpg (309KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1437629519670.jpg
309KB, 1462x1462px
>>127163272
>he only plays runescape
>>
So can we loot the raids by just talking to the loot collector guy or what.
>>
File: 9ka4N1.png (25KB, 541x99px) Image search: [Google]
9ka4N1.png
25KB, 541x99px
>>
>>127165684
Why?
>>
>Fish at the Priff waterfall
>See a guy with 200m fishing
>Not even maxed, like 5 99 skills

What the hell.
>>
>>127162041
there's nothing wrong with that card.

I have a gtx 660 ti and its ran every game that ive needed it to or wanted to since I got it
>>
File: skills.png (35KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
skills.png
35KB, 203x249px
POST YOUR CURRENT LEVELS

what 99 should i get
>>
File: dg.jpg (230KB, 2576x1416px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
230KB, 2576x1416px
Gz now?
>>
File: Muh_Skills.png (40KB, 210x285px) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Skills.png
40KB, 210x285px
>>127170243
Firemaking
>>
>>127170706
congratulations
>>127170243
get all to at least 75
>>
>>127170706
Congrats
Now go for 120.
>>
>>127171939
I am (love dg) but I have uni exams and uni itself starting again in a week or so, so I won't be able to get 1.5m+ exp a day.
>>
>>127172080
I understand.
>>
for Zily solo do i...

1) melee with nox scythe and sup tetsu (97 att, 99 str)
or
2)mage with arma bstaff and full virtus(94 mage)

never been to Zily before and most players seem to prefer mage but i need your extremely professional opinion on this
>>
>>127172330
Do you have an ironman (or a main) that you dg a lot on?
>>
>>127172406
Yeah, these are my stats>>127170734
>>
>>127172649
Good man. When did you start levelling dg? If it was after eoc, you missed out on a lot of fun. Skill was so much better before all the keying updates and shit like that.
>>
>>127172395
Either way is fine. But, i would recommend melee since you have a nox scythe.
>>
>>127172789
Thanks. A lot of it comes from bonus xp and dailies.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-01+at+07.59.22).jpg (124KB, 737x542px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-01+at+07.59.22).jpg
124KB, 737x542px
My pet grew up!
>>
File: 1418340369573.jpg (72KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1418340369573.jpg
72KB, 848x900px
>>127172985
>>
>>127173064
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>127174239
What?
>>
>>127174409
It's a meme.
>>
>>127174409
>>
>>127174239
>>127174625
Delete this, retard.
>>
>>127174691
>>
>>127167942
Maybe he just likes fishing dude
>>
File: 1451488223329.png (487KB, 984x418px) Image search: [Google]
1451488223329.png
487KB, 984x418px
Is this meme still cool?
>>
>>127177474
newfag here, why is this a meme image?
>>
>>127177474
its still memetastic

>>127177858
it portrays a deluded shitter blaming jagex for his lack of skill in the game
>>
post ignore lists, friends
>>
File: 1431805300485.gif (393KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1431805300485.gif
393KB, 264x264px
>>127159965
>mfw I'm in the middle of building a pc so I can finally play rs3 without being on 7 fps
>have the same specs as you literally
>you're still having problems
fuck me in the ass. I LITERALLY am only building this new pc for rs3
>>
>>127177474
absolute legend
>>127178106
how? he seems 100% correct
>>
>>127179291
you're the only one on it.
>>
greetings and regards

So how useful are flasks at this point? The only real bossing I've done is gwd, and it doesn't really seem like i'd need to bring a flask there. Should i just collect the red sandstone in case i move onto a higher level boss in the future? Also, on a note I play ironman, so i guess you can exclude any bosses like kk or the other intense ones.

thanks
>>
>>127182373
its only for the intense bosses that you actually need flasks
>>
>>127182946
Hmm, now that i think of it, maybe they'd come in handy for the spider boss, if i ever get to that point
>>
>>127183096
dont need flasks for rax
>>
>>127183353
>>127183096

yeah if you're ironman then you might as well just make brew flasks with your daily flasks anyway and bank them for araxxi
>>
File: asdasdacxzzc.png (125KB, 710x314px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdacxzzc.png
125KB, 710x314px
WHAT HAVE I DONE
>>
should I hand in chronicles when I have 10, or just wait until I have 30?
>>
>>127184748
what am i looking at
>>
File: okokok.png (38KB, 201x282px) Image search: [Google]
okokok.png
38KB, 201x282px
>>127170243
>>
Hi /rsg/, Old School player here. How popular is Zaros in RS3? Do the masses still clamour for the return of our Empty Lord? In OSRS they've forsaken him and taken a 'Religious roleplay is xp waste and Zaros is for edgy pures anyways' approach.

Will Szent Isten return to an army of the faithful or to a couple of 'edgy pures'?
>>
File: Skills.png (157KB, 243x410px) Image search: [Google]
Skills.png
157KB, 243x410px
>>127170243
I started on christmas eve. Please don't bully.
>>
>>127185948
zaros is the one true god and all heretics shall die under the death march of the faithful
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 450x338px
>>127185610
>>
>>127186061
Why does this look so comfy?
>>
>>127186061
CUTE AF
>>
>>127179669
GTX 970
16GB DDR3-1600

No problems here fambalam
>>
File: 768.png (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
768.png
101KB, 400x400px
>>127186076
My nigga

Death to the foul usurper Z*morak desu
>>
>>127186467
Armadyl is the only best god.
>>
>>127186196
Divination training is not comfy. The only fun is the minigame ever three hours.
>>
>>127186351
>4790K
>GTX 970
>16GB
>no problems
obviously
>>
>>127186467
whats your ign so i can add you to my fl
>>
>>127186683
Armadyl is bro tier but that feathered fuck better stay out of Zaros' way when it comes time to rebuild Sentistenn and reestablish the Grande Imperium Gielenora
>>
>>127187116
Its Utolso Nyoma but I never play RS3
>>
>>127186351
I shouldn't need all that to play RS3 on low
>>
>>127187859
RS3 runs on Cryengine so it's pretty intensive
>>
>>127185948
He's returning soon, and when he does it will be so magnificent that jas will wake up, grant him her elder godhood, Guthix's spirit will converge, removing the divination skill and transferring all of his power to zaros, he'll kill smurfler, Zamorak will stab sliske in the dick, Zaros will take back Zamorak as an apprentice, and then sliske will cover asgarnia in darkness, leading in to the 7th age, where the world guardian must defy the boundaries and wishes imposed upon him by guthix to kill Zaros, and absorb his power to stop it from entering the world at large as Guthix's did.
>>
this thread gets bumped in the night
>>
>>127194910
aussies are supposed to keep the thread up around this hour
fucking useless nation man
>>
>do a cache for first time
>get the hang of it
>next cache
>only 43 div
>doing my thing, as much as I can at least
>some guy randomly says "fuck you" while following me
>wut
>guess his shit got knocked out of his hand right before I got there to stop it or something
>not sure why he's mad at me
>forget all about it 0.5 seconds later
>cache event ends
>he pms me
>"hey where are you at?"
>fremmy div area
>he shows up and trades me 1m cash
>"Sorry for being so rude, I know it wasn't your fault, I was just frustrated"
>okay..?

Free 1m cash

Guy's name was 'Milk xD'
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 704x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 704x623px
>>127195303
They really are
In the last 30 min(since runeclan reset), only 1.5k xp was gained
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+12.26.39).jpg (168KB, 778x556px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+12.26.39).jpg
168KB, 778x556px
>fremmy div area
>grinding this boring as fuck skill
>do my skillcape emote for no particular reason, just haven't seen it in a while
>the other dude nearby teles out
>comes back with his veteran 10 cape
>stands in front of me and does the emote
>stands there for a moment, as if waiting for a response from me
>runs off to continue soul sucking

Why are RS players so autistic?
>>
I should probably join the clan at some point, but I don't think I can contribute much.
>>
>>127195403
Free stuff stories?

>doing shooting star months ago
>some random joins me
>he notices me i have incomplete arma set
>"hey i have an extra arma chest in bank, you want it"
>don't want to be a beggar so say no
>he insists and gives it to me
some people just like to be nice
>>
>>127195567
What is that from?
>>
>>127195680
whocareslol
There are no requirements, just join and enjoy the free avatar xp boosts
>>
>>127195791
runeclan.com
You gotta be in the clan if you want to be tracked as well.
>>
>>127195673
that's called making conversation, mr. autismo
>>
File: spepe and anime girl playing.jpg (17KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
spepe and anime girl playing.jpg
17KB, 250x231px
>like 2007
>friend hacks some school mate's account
>splits the reward with me
>get 88m cash
>do desert treasure
>get lv 70 mage
>go ice bursting in castle wars
>world 27 was my home world, had a decent amount of players
>spend like 60m on nothing but death and chaos and water runes
>wear ahrim's robes and flippers
>everyone knew me as "the flippers ancient guy"
>I played daily, for 9+ hours for like 3 months straight for one school summer
>eventually ran out of money

Oh man, that was the funnest time I ever had on runescape or any video game. I went from 70 mage to 88 from that.
>>
>>127195567
hey thats me on the nr 1 spot!!
im not an aussie
>>
>>127196694
60m for 70 to 88 magic! what a "shitter"! haha!
>>
is there a way to check which museum kudos i have and which ones i stll need? i cant figure out where these last 10 i need come from :(

please respond...
>>
File: legacy mode.webm (3MB, 960x378px) Image search: [Google]
legacy mode.webm
3MB, 960x378px
WHO /legacy mode/ HERE?
>>
File: legacy.jpg (1MB, 1920x1059px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.jpg
1MB, 1920x1059px
>>127198835
LITERALLY the only acceptable mode
>>
>25/30 chronicle fragments

pls bless me guthix
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+01.31.41).jpg (97KB, 650x479px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+01.31.41).jpg
97KB, 650x479px
rate my baby jadinko slaying outfit /rsg/
>>
>>127098619

what bot famalam?
>>
What's the best way to train range from 50 to 70 about? I only have blue dhide and all the guides keep telling me to kill blue dragons and shit
>>
>still no Dragon Claw Oldschool reskin in rs3

FOR WHAT REASON JAMFLEX

FUCKKKK
>>
File: manlet's revenge.webm (993KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet's revenge.webm
993KB, 480x480px
>>127199952
>bought d claws when they were like 28M
>leave
>come back after eoc
>worth less than 500k

Same shit happened with my bandos and armadyl n shit, lost like 150m total in items crashing in price.

Gotta remember to liquidate everything before taking a break from RS.
>>
File: shit.gif (289KB, 244x175px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
289KB, 244x175px
>>127200719
i know the feel i bought my claws @ 18M and a ZGS @ 10m

sucks but dclaws looked so fucking bad fucking ass, the new claws are gay as fuck i want an oldschool reskin in solomons store
>>
>>127196694
>be 06
A school "friend" of mine once lured me for a dragon dagger that his friend gave me.
>super gullible at the time
>end up forgiving him
>month later he needs me to help him move 200m from one character to another
>stop doing anything and autolog while he switches characters
>tell him the next day at school that my internet went out and still isn't back yet.
>the next add him to my ignore and set pm to friends only
>week went by and he told a teacher on me
>she tries making me get on the game to give it back at the school library computers
>get block disabled
>can't log in after he does on same net connection because lol jagex
>teacher calls parents
>they ask why its a school matter
>refuse to make me give it back after I tell them he stole from me before
>never punished
>never gave money back
>4 months later get sob story
>my grangran gave it to me for my birthday and she just died yesterday
>after school
>add him to friends list again
>tell him where I was
>trade him
>put 185m + whip up
>accept first window
>decline second
>log before he says anything in chat
>next day at school
>sorry... my internet went out.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 565x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 565x968px
Top 20 gainers of yesterday.

Make papa grindan proud :3
>>
>everyday i would recharge my amulets of glory and rings of wealth
>always do it on world 87
>always see the same person in the blue dragon cage
>we only say a greeting and nothing else
>went on for a month
>he suddenly disappears
>few weeks later i see him in the taverley dungeon killing blue dragons
>finally ask him why he's only kill them
>he says no reason and he just likes killing them
>then tells me he amassed 10k+ dragon bones and went from 60-90 in his combat stats
>he's still using rune armor
>>
Divination training makes me wish for the cold release of death. Mourn me /rsg/
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 800x573px
used to hack runescape accounts with my best friend
basically the act went like this:
>i walk up to a random guy with decent, but not great gear (someone with rune chain was usually the main target since they were too stupid to dragon slayer)
>tell him i know how to generate gp and if he wanted some, all i would need is his username and his password for the "gold generate program"
>obviously he doesnt believe me
>friend with cash (green stack works best) pretends to be a random guy that overheared our conversatie
>he says he's willing to give his password
>pretend like i received it and tell him to log off for 1 minute
>he does and log backs in after which he pretends as if i gave him the money he has in his inventory, spams thank you etc
>4/5 times the noob would believe it and give us their password

Shit was cash back then. Our biggest catch was a guy with a dragon scim and fury
>>
>>127201725
just stick to dailies and caches if you wish for sanity.
>>
>>127202127
I want to hit 61 so I can start tossing down mith rocks.

I wish I'd remember to use my fucking Festive Aura bullshit though.
>>
File: sapepelookingup.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sapepelookingup.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>127201921
I got something way better.

>Player A sits in bank with item (which was a Proboscis)
>Player B is anywhere else, just out of sight
>Player A sights a target
>Player B pm's the target and says "hey man, do you have a proboscis? I'll buy it off you for 15M"
>Target naturally says no
>but not before Player A starts saying "Selling proboscis 10M cash!!" in the bank
>Target is confused.. what is this item? Is it new? It must be because I've never heard of it and it seems to be worth a lot!
>no way is it some useless quest item from Karumja that only gets a use when Summoning comes out
>Target(a.k.a idiot) buys the proboscis off Player A for 10M or whatever amount we spitballed
>Player B logs off or puts target on ignore.

We literally made over 400M from this back in like 2005-2006. I have no clue why we weren't banned permanently for that. My friend's account has like 10 bans and 4 perm mutes but he's a silver tongued motherfucker and they always unban/unmute him.
>>
File: fug.jpg (50KB, 268x366px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
50KB, 268x366px
hello friends, which do?
>>
>>127202501
I was always a fan of the Alt+F4 scam, even though anyone dumb enough to fall for it generally didn't have very good gear.
>>
>>127204806
all of them
>>
>>127204806
salt in the wound
>>
File: theonlygame ucancustomizeui.jpg (428KB, 1364x702px) Image search: [Google]
theonlygame ucancustomizeui.jpg
428KB, 1364x702px
kinda same as darkhemming but mines the original one and also of course better X{)
>>
>>127206059
>split fc and main chat

Interesting choice senpai
>>
Slayer is boring.
>kill 180 fire giants even though they're a lot weaker than you
>>
File: Skill.png (75KB, 241x411px) Image search: [Google]
Skill.png
75KB, 241x411px
Only 20 more divination levels until I can focus on crafting!
>>
>>127208446
Invention is just a money sink. You're just wasting your time.
>>
>>127208528
I'm playing Runescape, everything I'm doing is a waste of time.
>>
File: STFU.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
STFU.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>127207146
>go to fire giants
>afk for about 4-5 minutes
>port to karumja lodestone and run back
>repeat until finished

There I made it easy on you.
>>
>>127208597
Play the game for fun.
Divination is not fun.
Crafting is not fun.
Smithing is not fun.
>>
>>127208673
But I want to max everything out eventually. At least having the goal of getting things ready for invention will keep me focused
>>
>>127208654
I'd rather have a harder task and make some money.
I've had fire giants as a task 3 times in a row. I want to play the game, not afk.
>>
>>127208850
If your goal is to max everything then start with the other skills. Invention needs money, unless you have alts with high level stats to make money for you then you're not going to level it up anytime soon.
>>
File: 3 2 1 jump!.gif (1021KB, 340x218px) Image search: [Google]
3 2 1 jump!.gif
1021KB, 340x218px
>>127208873
I know this feel.

I've been purposely gimping myself on some tasks because they're so easy and boring I want to kill myself. Like killing lv 80+ slayer shit in full rune and rune scim just to get reactions out of others.
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 219x288px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 219x288px
what do i do

legit, i dont know anymore
>>
>>127209198
lmao that dg and div lvl.
>>
so i totally shouldn't do jadinko tasks right?

Cause they're huge shits yeah?
>>
File: benis.png (57KB, 252x218px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
57KB, 252x218px
>>127209245
u avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>127209279
idk, I've only gotten them with 80-83 slayer so I can only kill babies.

Are the bigger ones worth it?
>>
>>127209410
i'm pretty sure they're not
>>
File: 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg (39KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg
39KB, 427x231px
>>127205314
lucy
>>
ty based crafting node at citadel.
>>
File: BodyBodyBody.png (29KB, 245x151px) Image search: [Google]
BodyBodyBody.png
29KB, 245x151px
LOL
>>
File: I'M FUCKING INVISIBLE.jpg (45KB, 599x589px) Image search: [Google]
I'M FUCKING INVISIBLE.jpg
45KB, 599x589px
>>127210674
everytime
>>
>>127210674
I'm a returning player and what is this
>>
>>127210994
It's a Body body.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+05.17.38).png (150KB, 886x747px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+05.17.38).png
150KB, 886x747px
>>127211061
>>127210994
>>127210674
>>
>>127210674
Dragon Dragon when?
>>
>>127210994
elemendal worgshob 3 reward
>>
>>127211061
Why
>>
Are Elite scrolls hard? I'm a mid level player so I don't have some areas unlocked yet, like Prif and whatnot. Is that even in Elite scrolls?
>>
>>127211130
>elemental armor still useless
>legs still missing
>law, nature, astral, death, blood and soul armor will never be a thing
>>
>>127211371
>body legs
Makes me laugh.
>>
>>127211371
haven't they said that they intend to make part V?
>>
>>127211934
They did but according to the last runefest, elememetal workshop isn't on the schedule for 2016
>>
Do rangers have a way to gain HP during combat either using a skill or using some item?
For example, mages can use Blood Magic and melee can use Guthan or an SGS.
>>
>>127212248
Sacrifice and soulsplit only really, nothing specific for rangers.
>>
>>127212296
That's a shame. My prayer level is too low so I won't be getting Soul Split anytime soon.
How expensive is it to train Prayer?
>>
>>127212248
Guthix and Sara bows have special attacks that heal you, but they are T55 and therefore shit.
>>
File: 1331266295237.jpg (70KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1331266295237.jpg
70KB, 625x415px
>>127209198
dude you should like level not all but these combat stats like mellee archer mage and prayer to 99 at least because this is like the only thing you need to enjoy the game

butt how?!?!?!?!? dude really just afk hellhounds with vamp aura/guthan/ss+dgammy combo or whatever dont afk if u want. but really shit will take like 2-3weeks but after that youll be a new u. shit mang im dead serious listen to me. do it. spend a month getting gud or be a shitter for another 2 years. choose wisely

everything else is like filler stuff to keep your autism in check

also you should get slayer to 81 at least because so you can like afk rorarii/gladii for likeezpz money if u want to get money for the other skills
>>
Is there a place with all the current best training methods for each skill? Or is the Wiki normally up to date on most things or something?
>>
>>127214213
do you even efficiency expert?
>>
>>127214774
>efficiency expert
Nope I just got back to RS after a really long break. So I have no idea what that is.
>>
>>127170243
get mad questfags
>>
>>127216159
>Not comped

Look at this shitter
>>
>>127216193
>comping
>>
File: CVIifFLVEAErGVp.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CVIifFLVEAErGVp.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>those comp fags that idle in castle wars

FUCK OFF I JUST WANT TO PLAY CW AND YOU CUNTS FUCKING RUIN IT FUCK YOU FUCK OFF HOW ABOUT PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ASS HOLE NOT EVERYONE IS A COMP FAGGOT

JAGEX IDLE KICK TIMER IN CW WHEN? ????
>>
>>127216579
>Asking Jagex to fix it

They're the one who created the problem, unless you're an extreme autist like Castle Wars, it'll get boring after 1,000 games.
>>
>>127216646
Who cares too many people have a comp cape

At least make it difficult
>>
>>127216770
It isn't difficult to do the castle wars games, you just afk and watch something on your other monitor. It's the most ridiculous trim req and the main reason why a lot of people won't trim just because of how much time you must waste.
>>
i hate dual weild
>>
>>127216845
That's the fucking problem
It's a great mini game

But it's ruined by comp cunts

>zammy team grabs your flag runs past 57 idle 138s
>keep losing

AT LEAST DEFEND THE FLAG FAGGOTS
>>
What are the best categories to freeze in the TH?
>>
>>127220081
Anything or things you don't need.
What I usually freeze are shit rewards like Swordfish or planks. Sometimes I would also freeze the bonus exp thing for skills I don't plan on training anytime soon.
>>
/rsg/ what do you listen to while you autism?
>>
>>127204806
world wakes ya dingus
>>
>>127220421
Orchestra rendition of some music I enjoy. For example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9rZbUmNGE
>>
>>127220421
current grind music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjoyf_f6RA4
>>
>>127219908

fuck you

this shitty general was just about to die
>>
>>127177474

"no"
>>
>>127220421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwavkax8o3U
>>
File: 1443529510009.png (32KB, 958x601px) Image search: [Google]
1443529510009.png
32KB, 958x601px
is piercing shot actually the best basic at yaka?
>>
File: Roonskip.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Roonskip.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>127206059
I ended up with this.

Transparent tiles make me feel bad.
>>
>>127222095
Looks like shit.
>>
>>127222259
Post yours then Picasso
>>
Why are we on page 10?
>>
File: 1448529374966.jpg (5KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1448529374966.jpg
5KB, 250x186px
>>127226020
that is a good quaestion

maybe the janitors are trying to fuck with us

maybe the website broke again

maybe the post limit was changed to 500 for some reason but nobody was notified

maybe the thread is actually killing itself because its so shit
>>
File: Supreme_overload_salve_detail.png (10KB, 90x138px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_overload_salve_detail.png
10KB, 90x138px
>>>/f/2989981

Potions.
>>
>>127216360
>not getting the best cape in the game
lmao
>>
Do you think they'll add a tax to the GE?
For example you sell something for 10 mil and the tax is 5%. If someone buys it they have to pay 10mil but you, the seller, only get 9.5mil. The 5% goes back into the game.
It works as a money sink but it'll probably piss off a lot of flippers.
>>
>>127226748
>Wanting a cape that looks like shit and disappears every week

Trolololo
>>
>>127227691
>Trolololo
>>
>>127227687
Taxation is theft. Jagex is already morally bankrupt, don't make them become literal devil.
>>
>>127227687
it should correct some things about the economy ideally but i think it would only make everything go up since flipfags want dem gainz goy.
>>
File: proof.png (17KB, 287x91px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
17KB, 287x91px
irrdesputable proof king crimson leeches in dg
>>
File: 1434737491045.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1434737491045.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>>127230346
>1/2/2015
>>
>>127230708
but he hasn't done any dg today anon
>>
File: 1339943862986.png (85KB, 522x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1339943862986.png
85KB, 522x2250px
Remember 5 years ago
>>
Once Barrows becomes easy what PvM boss should I move to next? I'm too scared to try the Godwars bosses since I remember getting killed by them a few years ago. Did they get easier?
>>
File: 1424071683624.jpg (25KB, 378x451px) Image search: [Google]
1424071683624.jpg
25KB, 378x451px
>>127200920
>mfw I actually scammed a classmates account in primary school (at least that's what it's called over here, until you're like 11 or so)
>mfw he told his mom
>mfw his mom called my mom to tell me to give it back
>I told him I didn't know what had happened to it
>they somehow believed me
>every single time I wanted to piss the fucker off I'd tell him I knew the password anyway
>he'd get buttmad but couldn't do shit because his mom didn't believe him but me instead

Shit was fucking gold
>>
>>127231427
If you can steamroll through barrows without much food/any food at all then yes, try Bandos or Zammy GWD. you can always bring a ring of life to make sure you don't die (and even if you die it's not going to cost much to get your gear back from Death)
>>
Is it possible to see more than the last 10 things on your adventurer's log without using the reddit thing?
>>
>>127187576
sent ;)
>>
>>127232859
No it is not
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 189x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 189x392px
Post fashionscapings.
>>
Anyone else stopped doing their dailies? Like herbs or rune goldberg and shit? I can't even be assed to open up the client anymore.
>>
>>127241063
Game is poopoo. I'll probably stop playing till Invention drops.
>>
>>127241063
Yep. I can barely even be bothered to log in to make money to keep my membership running anymore. Beginning to think I should just give up on this boring grindfest of a game.
>>
>>127243493
Same here. I think I'll just get enough money for a bond and take a break. At least if I ever decide to come back I won't get stuck as f2p again.
>>
File: 2016-01-02_14-13-11.png (190KB, 758x540px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02_14-13-11.png
190KB, 758x540px
ALMOST DONE
L
M
O
S
T

D
O
N
E
>>
>>127244753
But Invention is coming out soon.
>>
>>127244753
>implying you'll ever get a yaka kill
>>
tfw getting compliments on your outfit from qties
>>
>>127244753
muh xp?
>>
Whats up with a lot of people using that weird spiky ball hair and sunglasses/double eyepatches?

Is it a clan thing or a youtuber thing or what the fuck?
>>
>>127248918
People like to wear new things.
>>
>>127232859
just set up your own rss feed, google how to do it
>>127238379
here's your reply, you look like shit sorry
>>
File: tell_me_something_I_didnt_know.jpg (58KB, 465x410px) Image search: [Google]
tell_me_something_I_didnt_know.jpg
58KB, 465x410px
>>
So is jag kill if I have google authentication or is it going to rear its ugly head and lock me out of my account randomly? I used bullshit for my answers and forgot where I had them written down.
>>
>>127220960
i disagree
>>
>>127249757
nope, cancel your jag
>>
>>127249667
Literally gay
>>
>I'm not a female but I enjoy playing as one because they look better and I'd rather stare at a female behind all day
>>
>>127251423
Playing games, to me, is a form of escapism. I want to play someone and be someone different from the real me.
Just because I play violent video games doesn't mean I want to be violent. It's the same thing, just because I play as a girl character doesn't mean I want to be a girl.
>>
File: 1418309521876.jpg (29KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1418309521876.jpg
29KB, 400x396px
>>127251423
>Implying there is anything wrong with that
>>
>>127252000
And you "escape" into becoming what you most desire being which is a woman.
>>127252008
>le epic frodo face
>>
File: 1420144866210.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1420144866210.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>127252289
keep throwing around those buzzwords pal.

Maybe someday you will be taken seriously
>>
File: dg dg dg.jpg (235KB, 2576x1416px) Image search: [Google]
dg dg dg.jpg
235KB, 2576x1416px
really would appreciate being the only ironman with untrim dg tbqh. hope no other autist has done it before me
>>
File: PUcljb9.jpg (65KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
PUcljb9.jpg
65KB, 650x644px
>>127251423
runescape ass is terrible looking

but im not saying that i havent picked a girl character because i thought they were cute
>>
>>127252881
Pretty sure there are ironmemes with trimmed comp. I can't understand the autism.
>>
>>127185948
Zaros already "returned" he's chilling in the background while Mod Osborne continues to jerk him off.

Most people dont give a shit though, Zaros is really just for people who care WAY too much about the gods. See the RSOF for examples
>>
>>127251423
How about I just admit that I'm gay and I like dressing like a woman and I would like to suck a billion dicks and I wish I was a girl? Will you fuck off then?
>>
>>127212476
very.

you don't get double prayer xp during bonus/double xp weekends so you're limited only to the increased experience from first age gear, gilded altars, and bonus xp from fallen stars.

if I were you I would put all of my bonus experience acquired from treasure hunter into prayer (you get dxp for summoning and herblaw) that way you can effectively get double xp from using gilded altars and the bxp you spec'd into prayer.

it's going to cost around 100m afaik for 92 prayer, but you can cut it down a decent amount if you put bxp into it. for the money you save on it, its worth just going for 95 for the curses
>>
File: 1370308693353.jpg (16KB, 303x318px) Image search: [Google]
1370308693353.jpg
16KB, 303x318px
>>127252881
i was third

but keep going friend, you can do it!
unt dg is sexy
>>
>>127253135
it's """"""""""fun""""""""""

>>127253197
what level are you now lad? thinking about stopping at 100, getting 2.1k + 99 attack and then going for 120. annoying as fuck having most floors at 7%ish bonus and my xp being shit as a result.
>>
>>127212248
the only way to have some sustainability while ranging is using a shieldbow/longbow. You can use resonance and this in tandem with some other defence abilities gives you a rough resemblance of the melee equivalents. however, with the noxious longbow being classified as a shortbow, you don't get the abilities of shieldbows. Therefore, you are limited to tier 85, the strykebow, which is expensive and you lose potential dps from not either using a 2h crossbow or dual wield.

if you are doing some sort of dps role at a boss but don't feel comfortable full dpsing, you may consider rolling with a strykebow as an extra defensive measure
>>
>>127202501
>I have no clue why we weren't banned permanently for that
Because despite being "against the spirit of the game" scamming people isn't technically against the rules.
>>
>>127253194
Cleansing crystals get double xp
>>
What are some "must have" auras?

I already have Penance and Vampyrism
>>
File: 1435340991587.png (48KB, 592x571px) Image search: [Google]
1435340991587.png
48KB, 592x571px
>>127253406
be sure to take breaks, you might get a dvt and die if you dont.

101, possible 120 if i feel autistic enough. ill get usually from 6-25k, 25k being warps/occs though (small c6 to keep it manageable). 6k is a low frozen with missed doors, so maybe 5%?

i melee floors, so the only times i actually have trouble are in occs because of necrolord. i just hide behind the lip on the sides of the walls and tele back out if i forgot to drop gate before going in.

pro tip: ALWAYS keep a gate on the floor somewhere. its always helpful.

be sure to abuse barge if youre melee, too. it doesnt share cd with surge, so its nice to get around.
>>
>>127253684
oh

my bad
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (215KB, 510x334px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
215KB, 510x334px
>>
>>127254252
Better than chaos tunnels
>>
>>127253194
>100mil
Well, shit. I've been using my bonus xp on prayer already. I've also been collecting a shit ton of infernal ashes for the ectofunctus. Should I just switch and use gilded altars?
>>
>>127253730

Jack of Trades, then start on some accuracy auras like Runic and Sharpshooter.

Greenfingers are also good if you do your herb runs like you should.

Knockout is good for Airuts specifically.
>>
>>127254291
>do clue
>chaos tunnel scan
>elven lands scan
>48k reward
>>
>>127253910
you should really look into doing meds for your top 10-15 floors, they're great exp and paths are usually quite small so only having 2 g8s isn't an issue- just make sure to keep track of where crit is or you'll get fucked over.

i've effectively done about 250m dg xp on my main (if i cared to reset, that is) so i know all the floor management stuff etc.

desu, binding a bow (cant get a hex ffs) 2h and pl8/chain is what im doing. rarely use range unless its a level 138 skele, mage and ofc necro.

using surge is gr8 for everything, try using it to catch the ferret in that annoying fucking room- makes it a lot quicker.
>>
>>127254321
For expediency I would say using a hosted POH altar is a good method, as it balances time spent and costs. Using a BoB would also greatly speed up the process. Depending on your level you can invest in prayer slowly over time if you don't need SS/Turm.

For reference this page is very useful when considering your options.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Prayer/Bones

Show cost/xp and xp/hr.
>>
>>127254645
im still only 60 mage.

i gate by dropping my first personal gate at home, then gating doors with the ggs. i found it to be faster seeing as i cant tele to ggs yet, and meds are too large to do with this method.
>>
>>127254972
heh i did that for a while with smalls before i got 66(?) mage. just do it quickly at trolls and do meds, xp is so much better and makes a good break from doing the same type of floor over and over again

what are the rest of ur stats?
>>
>>127254340
>runic and sharpshooter
i got brawler, but without i could've reached Tier 4, brawler isn't that useful?
>>
File: file.png (85KB, 217x282px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85KB, 217x282px
>>127255203
changed a bit in a few hours since last post
>>
>>127254340
Okay, i got tier 4 Greenfingers, tier 3 JoT, Tier 4 Runic and sharpshooter and tier 3 Knockout
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+10.22.42).jpg (37KB, 206x286px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+10.22.42).jpg
37KB, 206x286px
>>127256040
h-how do you not go crazy with bonus paths? these are my stats and half the time i just feel like xing out of the window because of how much xp i know im losing

that is honestly incredible tho. blimey.
>>
>>127255342
It's for high level pvm, so if you think you'll use melee in a DPS role, then yes it is.

Does that ever happen? not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>127254252
http://imgur.com/a/yKTZa made be a ledditor but still useful
>>
File: 99dg.png (67KB, 218x332px) Image search: [Google]
99dg.png
67KB, 218x332px
>>127256632
it was a lot worse senpai

i just said id do it so i did. i was racing for first hcim to 99, so i guess thats why i put up with it.
>>
>>127249957
So I guess I need to know my answers to even disable it. What the fuck.
>>
>>127256949
Contact Jagex
>>
>>127256854
give me some of your patience. whats ur rsn? would like to look at your gains and stuff tbqh

>>127256949
just send them a support msg and they'll disable it; it's what i did for my main.
>>
>>127257120
el benis
i main p1atypus
>>
>>127257185
did you quit for a while or something? racing for 99 dg and having (no offence, mine are the same) pretty shit stats seems a bit odd

gotta get a high tot and get 120 dg tbqh, seems pretty obvious that you have the patience to do it
>>
>>127257897
yeah i quit that acc after my bond ran out. i got 90 days of mems for it, so i might so something, but idk what.
>>
>>127174940
>>
File: 2016-01-02_17-47-09.png (123KB, 466x412px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02_17-47-09.png
123KB, 466x412px
trigger warning
>>
>>127258190
oh, fair enough. i just have both of my accs running with monthly £ as normal. was considering buying the loyalty thing but it's just more nu-jagex mtx and expensive as fuck
>>
>>127259301
>nu-jagex mtx
thats what gets me about their premium package. it doesnt seem like youre getting anything premium, and frankly i would think that getting something premium would drive the argument that rs is p2w further to truth.

ill stay comfy with my $5/mo, i dont really care for the dumb wings and the goy star.
>>
>>127259518
lel all this cosmetic shit (minus keepsake key stuff, which you can buy with lp) is cancer and i fucking hate seeing people with wings and all that garbage.

the slayer dummies that jagex released on th this week were just hilarious. to think that i was actually contemplating going for 120 slayer on my main, what is the fucking point?

reminder that people literally defend this shit
>>
>>127252461
>maybe someday you will be taken seriously
Seriously enough for you to reply.
>>
>>127259518
>i dont really care for the dumb wings
Me neither. They look obnoxious and tacky.
>>
>>127259850
their buyable xp shit got old in 2012. its just sad at this point.

id be interested in talking to jmods about it to get their opinion, but i have a hunch their under some nda/whatever that would prevent them from sharing opinions for a while even after termination of employment.
>>
>>127259850
>i was actually contemplating going for 120 slayer on my main, what is the fucking point?

Same point as there always was: the gp you get from all that slaying.

Unless you actually thought it was an "achievement" to sit at a computer clicking for that long. 120/200m is meaningless considering nothing in runescape is actually difficult
>>
>>127260497
i was thinking myself that most of the jmods will be against it, but wont speak out for fear of losing their job. look at how devoid of jmod replies the fortnightly reddit 'mtx has gone too far' threads are.

i cant even be bothered with invention on my main acc, have no interest in playing a version of the game that is infected with p2w mtx anymore. i remember back when lp and sof were introduced how people were a bit on edge as to what they would become. well, he we are...

>>127260996
the cape, dumb dumb.
>>
>>127260996
>the gp you get from all that slaying
You can earn that much by doing other things.
>>
>>127261497
True but the gp is the only real reason you should even consider it. Getting xp for the sake of xp (or worse, a gaudy cape that thousands of other people have) is just stupid
>>
>>127261178
>>127260996
i think the biggest thing about 120 slayer was the fact that it genuinely required effort of some form, not being a buyable and whatnot. especially for skillers. spending thousands of hours calling sw games for their xp.

its fucking sad.
>>
>>127262308
>it genuinely required effort of some form, not being a buyable and whatnot.
That stopped being true for all skills after Smouldering lamps
>>
>>127262308
mhm, achievements mean absolutely nothing on rs3 if it's not ironman. the only reason to actually play rs3 now is if you like pvm or dg.

>>127262462
cant believe how i forgot about those tbqh. think they were the beginning of blatently obvious p2w
>>
File: neigh.jpg (72KB, 752x507px) Image search: [Google]
neigh.jpg
72KB, 752x507px
Bai2u/rsg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tleabzryIg
>>
>>127262994
>achievements mean absolutely nothing on rs3
All version of RS honestly. Even "achievements" in RSC mean absolutely nothing.

Taking a lot of time to do something isn't difficult and isnt an achievement
>>
is it even worth making main hand death lotus darts? The last time I made some to use i ran out of them so quickly, it seems pointless to use
>>
>>127264169
>is it even worth making main hand death lotus darts?
only if you cant afford t90s, offhand are good for dbane bolts with asc
>>
>>127256835
thats pretty shit. inaccurate and poor paths
>>
>>127264689
at the moment i've been using the crystal chakram and the darts off hand, but i suppose i'll try to grind out enough ascension shards to make a ton of darts

i've got the bones, the shards are just the problem
>>
>>127266143
are you an ironmeme?
>>
>>127258572
some people do this to get another color saved slot
>>
dear altona

take me off of your ignore list ;-;
>>
>>127266497
yeah, i mean otherwise i'd just buy t90s and be done with that shit
>>
Is there some essentials guide for returning players? All these new items, skills, and combat systems are really intimidating.
>>
>>127270250
jus b urself )([}
>>
>>127270250
Wing it.
Also look up the forums posts on vis wax and its wiki page sometime, it's a free 350k-400k daily for members
>>
>>127270250
>combat system
Use revolution
Use these basic ability setups
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution#Optimal_basic_abilities

>New items
t90s are the best weapons, they are better than every other weapon of that type 99% of the time.
Aim to make enough money to buy them

>Skills
Divination is probably the only "new" skill you'll encounter unless you quit before Dung.

Read the wiki page on it, it's slow and boring (look up Guthixian caches)

Invention is the skill being released in a few weeks. It's an item sink.
>>
>>127081171
>>127088751
Spooder is a pain in the ass to duo if either of you suck. I'd stick with Nex and KK.
>>
>>
>>127271819
Lewd, there are children on this board anon.
>>
>>127271819
LEWD
>>
>EoC HUD

fucking disgusting

I'd rather not have 65% of My screen be useless bullshit

Why aren't you playing legacy mode?
>>
>>127272368
>Why aren't you playing legacy mode?
Because the interface is customizable and if yours looks like shit it's your own fault?

Mine is 0% useless bullshit
>>
>>127272368
I use a big monitor and having the game screen take up the whole thing is just too much.
>>
File: file.png (238KB, 613x801px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
238KB, 613x801px
apparently this is what it looks like when two lines spawn on top of each other

i wonder if they would deal double damage too
>>
>>127273634
>even the Legios have santa hats

Neat.
>>
>>127260497
>>127261178
Read the jagex articles on GlassDoor from employees that left.
>>
File: doings.png (2MB, 1919x1074px) Image search: [Google]
doings.png
2MB, 1919x1074px
post doings/listenings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angjn3_DtqI
>>
File: doings.jpg (872KB, 2560x1436px) Image search: [Google]
doings.jpg
872KB, 2560x1436px
>>127280969
https://youtu.be/FuwAPxMgQYo

inb4 weeb
>>
File: dg dg.jpg (813KB, 2576x1416px) Image search: [Google]
dg dg.jpg
813KB, 2576x1416px
>>127280969
dg and ports tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeAHqAYe50w

pink floyd's live albums are much better than studio imo. disk 2 > disk 1 tho in this case
>>
File: Mark01.png (230KB, 360x368px) Image search: [Google]
Mark01.png
230KB, 360x368px
post ur favorite jmod
>>
File: mod luna.png (276KB, 374x427px) Image search: [Google]
mod luna.png
276KB, 374x427px
>>127283987
>pic related
top qt
>>
>>127283987
diabetes skill when
>>
>>127283136
>38 fps
>>
>>127284631
it's what happens when you zoom out to the max level on 1440p. my desktop i7 also sits at about 30-40fps in this area; it's just rs being old
>>
>>127284724
How do you get the fps counter? or is that another program showing you that?
>>
File: Mark=D.gif (2MB, 244x133px) Image search: [Google]
Mark=D.gif
2MB, 244x133px
>>127284556
now
>>
>>127284838
hold alt + ¬ and type displayfps. think shadowplay works but ive not got any of the fps counter stuff enabled on my laptop
>>
File: modchelle3.jpe.jpg (130KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
modchelle3.jpe.jpg
130KB, 768x1024px
>>127283987
best girl
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-02+at+09.22.37).jpg (862KB, 2559x1376px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-02+at+09.22.37).jpg
862KB, 2559x1376px
>>127284724
Who else /1440p/ here?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-03+at+03.27.18).jpg (1MB, 4480x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-03+at+03.27.18).jpg
1MB, 4480x1440px
>>127285179
looks pretty uggo tbqh

>>127285238
and the extra bit for now
>>
>>127284556
im t1 so i basically was born with 200m xp
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 4480x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 4480x1440px
>>127285758
What kind of card you got family
>>
Serious question here. How do people play 10+ hours a day? Like honestly do people work then come straight home and play? Like how do you support yourself
>>
>>127286712
Do you honestly think the average player isn't 13
>>
>>127286557
960m in my laptop (only bought it for rs and emulation, 970m wouldve been overkill)

will have a 980 ti classy in my desktop in a few days. should be able to properly use 4x4 ssaa on rs since my 970 was a bottleneck sometimes
>>
File: dang.png (568KB, 577x1273px) Image search: [Google]
dang.png
568KB, 577x1273px
FUCK
>>
>>127280969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxbQXg3BvIE
>>
>>127287354
I thought that mute was permanent.
>>
File: eat.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
eat.gif
87KB, 480x270px
Guys! Help!

I need ideas on what to keepsake. I bought 6 keys because I know I'll end up using them anyway and it was much more cost effective than 3 or 1.
>>
>>127289893
Your fashionscape outfit.
>>
>>127289893
imo best strategy is to just sit on the keys till you come across an item you really like, rather than trying to find stuff to use them on and then being out of keepsakes when you want one later.
>>
>>127258572
she looks cute
>>
>>127289893
Pick an outfit you really like so you'll never be tempted to buy more cosmetic shit

I picked a dungeoneering set because I like the modeled armor, looks better than all the new textured stuff
>>
Is the runespan aura worth getting if I'm looking to afk 99?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 604x437px
guys ive been dropping a massive deuce for at least an hour and a half. everytime i feel like i'm done, more poop gets out.

i even had to flush twice because the pile of shit was getting too big and I was afraid it would start to touch my asscheeks.

ask me anything while im delivering this behemoth i guess
>>
>>127292084
whats your wc level
>>
>>127292191
wc was the first skill i trained to 99
>>
File: 22.png (757KB, 970x827px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
757KB, 970x827px
>>127292084
do you suffer from this gentleman's affliction?
>>
>>127292414
same here
>>
>>127292440
holy shit
i think hes on to something, i also recently just started playing. this is creepy dude.
>>
>>127292901
post pics
>>
File: BVgYIhsCEAEjAb4.jpg (64KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
BVgYIhsCEAEjAb4.jpg
64KB, 500x414px
>>
File: WE DID IT REDDIT.png (45KB, 671x575px) Image search: [Google]
WE DID IT REDDIT.png
45KB, 671x575px
>BUT INVENTION COMES OUT NEXT WEEK
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
D
O
N
T

G
I
V
E

A

F
U
C
K
>>
grats :-)
>>
>>127294568
>next week

FUCK I'M NOT READY
>>
>>127294568
>NEXT WEEK
next week times 3
>>
File: raven needs a hug.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
raven needs a hug.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>127294568
But school starts next week :(
>>
>>127294568
>NEXT WEEK
Jan 25th isn't next week bruv
>>
>do mutated jadinkos task
>then living rock
>then Suqahs which drop literally nothing
>luckily it was short
>get jadinkos again
FUCK
>greentext this in FC
>forget my slash and say ">get jadinkos" publicly
>guy next to me getting his task says "Nice"
>crisis averted

FUCK jadinkos
>>
File: needmoretime.png (603KB, 1437x795px) Image search: [Google]
needmoretime.png
603KB, 1437x795px
>>127297525
>Jan 25th
mfw
>>
File: 12341346546456.png (442KB, 544x650px) Image search: [Google]
12341346546456.png
442KB, 544x650px
>>127297809
>>forget my slash and say ">get jadinkos" publicly
>mfw I sometimes have this happen
>>
the teamspeak address is altona.io

please unban me altona
>>
>>127298129
>>127297809
>not having your chat box on "friends" at ALL TIMES
you guys talk to white dots or somethin?
>>
>>127298525
When you spend weeks skilling in the same spot you get to know the other people that are spending weeks skilling in that spot
>>
File: fan girl.webm (275KB, 186x326px) Image search: [Google]
fan girl.webm
275KB, 186x326px
What is the point of a divine lobster bubble?

Kind of new to divination but this bubble requires 20 raw lobsters to make, but when you use it it's like a portable fishing spot for lobsters. So you consume 20 lobs only to fish them back up?

Am I correct with this assumption?
>>
>>127299942
you can get more lobsters back if other people are fishing from it as well

also, it gives lots of xp very fast, i think it catches a lobster every tick or something
>>
>>127300149
What happens if you fish it alone? Do you get your 20 back and then some or just the 20?
>>
>>127300305
it pretty much lastsfor a full inventory. its very fast, only 15 seconds or so for a full inv. its basically a small chunk of xp
>>
>>127300305
I think you get more than 20, I always get more than a full inv when I mine divine rocks.
>>
>>127300305
28. So make sure you have an empty inventory.
>>
>>127286896

Many players are actually stay at home moms, or unemployed and living off the gov't
>>
>>127300305
Don't do it alone, go to burth w2 for divine locs.
>>
>>127300872
>announce i'm putting down divine lobster
>they laugh at me
No thanks.
>>
>>127301059
w2 is the shitter world you'll be right at home
>>
>>127301059
you dont even have to announce it
just put it down and they will crawl to it like zombies crawling to a 12 year old christian girl
>>
>>127301059
nobody wants your fucking lobsters faggot go get rocktail bubbles or something useful
>>
File: cutee.jpg (17KB, 253x208px) Image search: [Google]
cutee.jpg
17KB, 253x208px
>>127300872
>>127301059
>>127301230
>quiet at GE
>only like 4 people, they seem afk
>pop my divine lobster bubble
>all of them swarm to it immediately
>get like 45 lobs out of it
>>
File: fug.png (61KB, 180x326px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
61KB, 180x326px
>>127205314
>>127210308
ok i lied to lucy

which quest now?
>>
>>127302384
Mountain Daughter

for DAT ASS
>>
File: 1424435850579.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [Google]
1424435850579.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>127209316
w2c spurdo hat
>>
>>127302384
world wakes
youre missing out on some sweet abilities without it and its fun as fug
>>
File: this cat.jpg (68KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
this cat.jpg
68KB, 394x500px
>looking for shit to sell in my bank
>find full addy(g)
>helm and chest are worth like 300-400k each
>I had the skirt instead of legs because I used to play a girl
>only worth 4k while the legs are 141k

This is why I need feminisim.
>>
File: briefcase.jpg (28KB, 229x392px) Image search: [Google]
briefcase.jpg
28KB, 229x392px
wtf is this
>>
>>127303096
Looks cute
>>
>>127303096
she is traveling to france to become a bakery owner except it is merely a front for the black market she hosts in the basement
>>
remember when cape of legends was cool
>>
>>127303774
>remember when cape of legends was cool
in like 2005?
>>
>>127289893
look thru some of the less used item, like unknown clue rewards
>>
>>127303850
2003 - 2005, yes
>>
>>127304246
make a new thread please
>>
>>127303774
>>127303850
>>127304029
It's still super cool!
And I'm not just saying that because I'm wearing it
>>
>>127286712
Students on break
Stay at home moms
NEETs living with parents or on welfare
Some who have enough savings to support themselves for a couple years of full time RS (I believe this is what Suomi did)
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 156

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.